Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Beginnings and some coffee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

New Beginnings and some coffee Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 pm

New Beginnings and some coffee Jl

"Why'd you break up?" she asked, curiosity evident on her lined face. Pan shrugged, not immediately answering the question. "I mean, you still obviously love him. I bet he still loves you. I think you ought to make amends." A strange girl across the cafe snorted softly at the advice.
"I was too young for him. I was only 19, he was 24. I was not done having my fun times; I wasn't ready to settle down and start a family or anything." The waitress set down the coffee pot, sighing wistfully.
"I fell in love with a man when I was 18. He was 29, and never knew how I much I loved him. I never told him. He got married, had kids, moved to the country, but I never stopped loving him and was never able to fill the hole in my heart. Look at me now. Fifty-seven, working at this dive of a diner, no kids, a spinster, and I live with my widowed sister. You should tell him you love him." The girl frowned, deeply.
Sitting across the coffee shop, a white haired man in a white suit with a dark blue shirt quietly sipped a glass of steaming hot coffee. The coffee was steaming so much, that it didn’t even seem able to be sipped. The waitress had to sit it down on a tray, not wanting to touch it. The heat, however, did not bother the being one bit, for he was not from this realm of existence.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 254/254/1
New Beginnings and some coffee Jl3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:55 pm

It had only been a few weeks since he had regained his full form, and returned to his best friend and war buddy, the Lightning Tiger. It wasn’t long before he was given a job, which seemed more like babysitting than anything else. After all, being the Director of an Academy while he went hunting in the underworld did not seem like the kind of hob that he would want to have. Then again, he couldn’t really see the Lightning Tiger doing it either. He was far too easy going to take on a role like that. Gulping down the last bits of coffee, a light buzz came from inside his pocket. Quickly, a cellular device would be displayed, a strange thing that he was still getting used to. The technology of these humans had greatly exceeded his expectations. Unlike other spirits who were able to do time down here, whether it be research or combat related, he chose to focus more on progressing his abilities in the heavens. The watchers were a strange group of beings, and it would have been nice to be able to change the way things operated in the heavens. Unfortunately, a brush in with a certain evil little brother with his own agenda brought about a conflict that caused him to be cast out. Oh well, now he could rejoin his brother in arms, partner in crime, and comrade in arms. There was a lot of work that they could be done down here, and right now there was quite a list.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 258/512/2
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 pm

“remember that crazy Kazen from last night?” chimed a voice from across the small shop. A light flash would bring about a memory from the other world, and his only trip outside the heavens borders. Kazen village looked like Hell's playground that night. Women screamed as torches sailed through the air, landing on and igniting their straw roofs with a sickening orange flame. They dashed out of their burning huts, only to be shot or dragged off and raped by the arsonists waiting outside. The men charged at the intruders with pitchforks and torches, determined to fight to the end. However their attackers were younger men, all teenage punks, all from the technological cities that the village men despised. Before the villagers even got close to them, the punks drew out their guns and blasted a hole through every one of their hearts. Bodies soon littered the ground, while women screamed as they attempted to get away. I had watched the entire thing happen without being able to do a single thing. I had landed here for training that could not be done in the heavens, a type of training that would require survival instincts to be increased beyond what I could have done in the other world. “NO!" A woman kicked and screamed as she was dragged away by one of the intruders, who pulled her along the ground by her hair. In desperation she twisted her head, pulled his hand down, and bit it. The young man howled in pain as he let her go.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 257/769/3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Was watching this part of my training? Was I supposed to just sit down and watch all of this happen right in front of me to get a feel for battle, and the cruelties of combat? "BITCH!" The man screamed as he whipped out his gun, a small snub styled pistol. The woman shrieked and tried to crawl away from him as fast as she could, but the man grabbed her by the throat and shoved the end of the gun into her mouth. "I'm gonna enjoy this whore," he said, grinning and revealing a set of decayed yellow teeth. "Say your prayers" Before my mind could figure out something to do, a wave of fire had erupted from my hand, creating a wall of flames between the attackers and the villagers. The man with the gun pulled back, trying to figure out what was going on before he laid eyes on me. His eyes widened, while he took aim. A sharp pain would erupt in my shoulder, bringing my attention back to the girls over there. Silly humans. With a light shake of my head, a plastic card would emerge, courtesy of the lightning tiger. It was time to get back to the Academy and start getting the latest project underway. Internal energy training was something that we knew how to do, even though his style was different than the one that I had used. Knowing this, the first goal was to figure out how to artificially create energy. This wouldn’t just give us the ability to increase energy, but to reach an entirely new level of progress, surpassing that which our ancestors had done.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 276/1045/4
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Moving out of the small shop, light would cover my body. The city smelled horrid, the streets were busy and crowded, and there were more problems here than I had ever wanted to see. How the lightning tiger could work down here was far beyond belief. A long, black vehicle would pull to the front of the shop, causing a small commotion. As soon as the door swung open, I would enter it, closing myself off from this world. There was another body in the rear of the limo, the assistant from the academy. She had been around a lot, making sure I was adapting well to this realm. A clipboard and pda was on beside her, while she went over the scheduling for today. We had a meeting with department heads, and a walk through by the education board. Apparently accreditation was an important thing to have. The student council had been taking care of everything that was needed for the students to run themselves. Thankfully, this left me with time to focus on the underground research that was the real objective of the academy. Sanzon had lost sight of his goals, and gone off on a wild chase of his free time. His latest drop was to say hello, make sure I was getting comfortable, do a quick update, and head to the underworld on a safari after some other demon that he wanted to kill. A sigh would fill the back, with a hint of cinders. All I needed was for two other spirits, the water shark and earth beast, and the team would be back together again.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 271/1316/5
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Speaking of those two, it had been years since we had all been together. Sanzon was the first to fall, as had been expected. The rest of us had split up, but kept in contact in some way, shape, or form. With another sigh, I would tap my foot rather obnoxiously while the limo pulled into the clean, well kept academy. The last of the assistance to the community had been taken care of throughout the week, supplies were being restocked, and starting in two days the academy would be reopened. Opening the door as quick as possible, I wouldn’t even give the driver time to park the car. The main doors would never be used by me while I flew up and across the roof, entering the office through the skylight that was almost always kept open for one of the two flight based spirits. The desk would be right where I left it, and the chair reclined to a exactly the way I enjoyed it. Everything was as needed, save for one small detail. There was a hint of lemon in the air. Bringing my attention over to the corner, a cup was missing. If that bastard came in, and then left without stopping by to say hello, I would light his ass on fire later. Taking a seat, the assistant, Megan, would finally catch up with me and enter the room. After an obscenity and a complaint that I used the door like normal people, she would give me the rest of today’s schedule now that I was paying attention.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 263/1579/6
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Still so much to do. Standing up, I would move forward to get a good feel for the underground areas. There was a private elevator that would take me down to a private office, and the student council offices. Outside of this office was a large, open foyer. To the right was a gym, and behind it the dormitories that stacked up to six stories above ground. Across from the gym was a private café for the students to use, along with a lounge for the faculty and staff. Walking past the gym, I would look at the two labs used to test and monitor student activity and progress through their intense training programs. Now that we were starting to get things back in gear, several workers could be seen pushing pallets of supplies towards the storage wing. As protocol, three months worth of supplies at a time would be kept there. The student council was gathering across at the café before heading towards the stairs to come upstairs for the meeting. I would greet them at the top, since this was the first time I had met any of them. They had many questions, and I assured them that they would be taken care of during the meeting. The twelve of them would make their way towards the student council office while I took up the rear end. Counting to make sure all of them were there, I would enter, closing the door behind Megan. While they all took their seats, it was apparent that there was a bit of hostility here.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 263/1579/7
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Keeping that to myself, I would take the seat closest to the office that I had come from. Each student had a name plate, making it rather easy for me to figure out who was who. With a light breath, the room would silence. Finally, I could get down to business and figure all of this shit out. They were here much longer than I was, and had a better bearing on everything currently going on. I didn’t even know what the purpose of this underground facility was, and never would have known had it not been for Sanzon and his business report. Megan had done a great job in filling me in as well, but I would never admit to accepting help from her. “Good morning everyone, if you didn’t get the memo Sanzon is leaving for a permanent business thing.. and is leaving me as Director of this academy. My name is Jaine Larus, you may call me Director Fire Dragon. You are the only ones who know of the Lightning Tiger, and until he returns things will be running as smoothly as before. I was filled in on the disasters that struck the city in the last few months, and of all the work that you all put in. You have done well, and deserve to be commended for your hard work. With that said, it is time to get back to business and pull this school back together. Students will be returning starting tomorrow, and it is up to all of you to make it run as smoothly as possible.”

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Megan would put the clipboard down in front of me. There was a name that was left to the side, with a strange marker. Taking a look at it, a question would come across the table. “Director, we need to finish making the repairs to the upper level gym. Starting from there, we can begin to bring the students in for the dorm sectors.” Nodding in response, I would respond. “I want them back in class as soon as possible. Do any of you know this name...” Looking back at the clip board, I would speak the name that was wrote there. Apparently it was someone who the tiger trusted, and who could run assist in running this center while he was gone. If I had another hand for the upper school, I could worry about the underground facility with all of my attention. “Kyro Shiori, from moonbucks care..”. there was only silence from the room, until one of the students mentioned the location of the café. It wasn’t too far away. If this was the case, then I would take myself there tomorrow morning to get a good sight of it myself. “Thanks, I will take care of that tomorrow. Are there any more questions? Each of you have an assignment to take care of before tomorrow. I want a full report before midnight. If you are all cleared and ready, then get to work. I will be upstairs in my office if any of you need me.”

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Standing, they would all leave the room while I waited. “Are you sure about this?” megan said from behind me. Sitting there, I would remain for a moment with a smile on my face. Of course I knew what I was doing. That was without question. Keeping them busy would allow me to gauge this human on my own. “absolutely. If they are all busy, they won’t have time to question the research I am going to start. The artificial energy project that Sanzon spoke of will be completed under me. Think about it this way, if you can put two lifetimes of energy into one being, they will be far stronger than the limits of that generation. Stack that with several generations, and you may be able to reach a level of godliness that could take out the heavens. “ She shook her head, not really understanding what I was talking about. Sanzon had mentioned this years ago, but for him to have the resources capable of doing this, it was far beyond me. I was pretty happy about this, and was prepared to go all the way if necessary. The only problem I saw as of now was the division. I had read the report on them, and was not happy with their primitive discrimination. If I could avoid them at all costs, I would be rather happy. The less trouble the better. Unfortunately, it made sense that I would cross paths with them sooner or later. It might be in my best interest to go visit them to gauge their abilities.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 am

Today, the to do list had an interesting piece of information. There were a few humans who had disappeared after the initial contact. It was assumed that the humans government were figuring out what was going on. This was a pretty big pain in the ass for me, and the first girl on the list was one who seemingly had control of the ground. Her last known location was living on the outskirt of the southern lower commons. Looking up the location on the desktop, the screen on the wall would light up. A large map would be displayed, giving easy directions to get there. Without waiting, the skylight would be opened and the director gone, heading for the lower commons southern border.
The young girl, Anna, would walk out of a small book store with her best friend Riko. Standing across the street, I figured the easiest way to get her to show me her powers was to do it the easy way. Her friend had a problem of being normal, and that couldn’t be kept here. Anyone who got in the way of our progress was worthless. The girl stopped before turning and running back into the building. Anna would turn, watching Riko disappear. Turning back around, she walked over to two bikes before noticing me standing in the middle of the street. The cars were nonexistent, giving the area a strange silence.
“who are you..”
“Anna?”
“Yea.. are you from..”
“Yes. You don’t have a choice.”

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 am

“I always have a choice...”
“I don’t think that you understand the position you are in right now..”
“I can take care of myself..”
“and her?”
Raising a single hand, a wave of fire would strike the building, igniting it. The old structure quickly caught fire, with flames spreading across its entire surface. The young girl made it to the door before the building caved in, crushing half her body while she roasted. Anna screamed. Never before had she screamed so hard in her life, her chest and throat vibrating with volume. Never before had she lost something so close to her heart. Her legs moved impossibly fast as she sprinted to the smoking pile of a building.
"Riko!" she called. "Riko, hang on! Dammit!" The huge pieces of rubble had nothing on her strength when enhanced by adrenaline. Chunk by jagged chunk was lifted from the pile as she dug closer to her buried friend. Her limp hand was the only thing she could see and her silver ring around her thumb glinted pitifully in the afternoon sun. Sweat streamed and mixed with her tears as she huffed and forced herself to move more, to pull her muscles further. She didn't care if she broke her own bones if it meant that she could move faster to get to her. The burning sensation or the small cuts meant nothing to her at the moment. Nothing outside of her friend mattered. This was a disaster that she could never have ever planned for.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 am

Now, the upper portion of Riko was showing. Her head was tilted to the side and her eyes were closed. She refused to be discouraged and it didn't take that much longer for her dirtied hands to tug her away from the remains. Gasping and heaving, she finally pulled off far enough for her legs to give out. "Riko?" she asked tentatively. The shorter girl didn't answer. She touched her cheek, then her neck, followed by her wrist, struggling for vital signatures. There was no pulse at her neck or wrist. No color flushing her cheeks. No breath.
Nothing. There was silence while sirens began to sound in the distance. I was not going to waste time playing with children. Hopefully this child was able to understand the position that she were in. Gagging on her own sobs, she got to her knees and started to apply pressure to her heart. One, two, three, wait. Nothing. One, two, three, wait. Still nothing. One last time, one, two, three, wait. Riko still wasn't breathing. Slowly, I would walk towards her. She had shown an interesting method of taking care of those she cared for. Unfortunately, I didn’t really care about it that much. The girl was now covered in a dusty mess, while the flames quickly disappeared.
"Dammit, Riko! Don't you leave me here!" Nothing."You're my fucking best friend! You can't just up and die without even warning me!" She choked on a sob, trying again to restart her heart. "I need you here!"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 am

Her words would reach empty ears while I worked on moving forward. Slowly, she would stand to her feet. Turning to face me, I could see the blunt anger in her eyes. It was a rather scary look, but not one that I had not been prepared for. With a smile, I took a step forward. When I went to lift my back leg, it would not budge. Looking down, there was a hand of earth wrapped around my leg. How had I not noticed that it was there? Thrusting my leg up, it was ripped from the ground. Her form shifted, running directly towards me. How interesting this had turned out to be. A human attacking me head on? As she neared, she would leap up into the air before crashing straight towards me. There was stone around her fists. Sliding my legs back, the ground would be softer than I had expected, probably thanks to that human. With her nearing me, I narrowed my vision, focusing on her. A single hand would raise towards her, while a light, chaotic smile stretched across my face. Her fist passed my open palm. Unfortunately, she did not take into consideration my body being taller, and my arms being longer than hers. Before her stone fist could strike my body, a sharp blast of heat was blasted from my palm, igniting her clothes and pressing her back. A lightly charred figure would hit the ground and bounce before coming to a stop. What a waste of time.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:42 am

She had control of earth, but had a lot of work to do on learning to control it. Several men in black suits emerged from cars to recover the body of our target. As expected, I had completed this one without having to raise a finger. Then again, a palm was all that was needed. A PDA was handed to me, with a message from Megan. Another target had been discovered, and she wanted me to go capture another one. Within a short second, my cell would ring. Answering it, Megan was on the other side.
“The profile for the next target is on your pda. Be careful with this one, she can see spirits for what they are. This means she will know who you are, what you are, and that you are coming. Try to get to her when shes alone to minimize damage to the terrain. We can’t have you burning down buildings during every capture.”
“Roger that.. I will be careful. This earth user has a lot of potential. I want her in the upper school, pair her up with one of the council for orientation. We will depart for the next target after lunch. She should be in school right now, so we can get her before the day is over, or afterwards.”
“sounds good. See you at the compound tonight. “
There would be a sharp click before I tucked the phone into my pocket again. The white suit had a brown indentation on the left leg. What a pain in the ass that kid had been, getting my suit dirty. It was careless of me to think that she wouldn’t have tried something like that. Oh well, onto the next target.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Through the thick forest, which even in the nightshade showed the red leafs crowning above, shadow fast demons were running alongside each other. Dressed in bright kimonos they made no effort to blend in and the red scarves tucked in front of their mouths, which waved wildly behind them, looked like streams of blood trembling on the wind. A clearing came; more oni entered it from different directions. It was obvious that these creatures had been chasing something... or someone. In the distance, they heard the sound of a snapping branch. Not at all staggered, the group looked up as one; the silhouette of a small girl stood out against the pale moon. She had been herded. In a pathetic attempt to save herself she jumped into the middle of the clearing, where it didn't take long for her many opponents to gain the upper hand. Only one demon withdrew from the fight and merely stood aside, watching with a blank expression. His golden eyes shone brightly as the moonlight was reflected in them. The girl couldn't look away from him while the claws started digging into her flesh.
There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
Her eyes opened when the bell rang. A friendly pat to the shoulder helped her up, while a close partner smiled. “don’t space out, we will miss the bus!” Shaking her head, the girl pulled a messenger bag up to her side before walking quickly out of the room. Two other girls quickly joined her while they moved outside.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm

The limo would pull up to the front of the school, later than intended. With the humans loading onto buses, it would be difficult to see which one did what. Removing myself from the car, I would step to the side, watching the students load onto the buses. My arms would cross in front of me, giving me a solid view of the loading area. The young girl walked across the sidewalk , surrounded by her friends. What was this feeling she had? Turning her head slightly, her eyes would catch what seemed to be a large presence. It felt like it was smothering her from all sides. Looking around, for a brief moment she would make eye contact with me, who simply smiled at her. Watching her get on the bus, I set the mark and returned to the car. “Driver, follow that bus, and alert the men. “ I would sit there until all of the buses dispersed, and then make my move. Driving around town for a few hours, the phone in the limo would go off. I had a feeling it was Megan, bitching about me disappearing from dinner. Thankfully, it wasn’t. One of the troops had figured out the targets location. It took longer than I had wanted, so I went to get food. Drive thru’s down here were amazing, and the quickness you could get food was rather astonishing to me. Humans were far lazier than I had originally assumed they were. The car would hit the road, heading for our destination without hesitation.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm

The entire trip there would only take about fifteen minutes. Slowly, the soldiers would gather at key locations in the surrounding buildings. Thankfully, the humans would not set off her spirit senses. It was an interesting thought to think that there was a human who could see spirits in their spiritual form. Slowly, we would advance on my command. They would come over from the rooftops, while I went for the front door. Knocking on it lightly, there would be no answer. The lights were off, but we were guaranteed that she was here. My knuckles hit the door again, hoping to get a response. Still, nothing. Twisting, an alarm went off in my head. The sound of an engine struck up, and from the side of the small town home a motorcycle shot from the darkness. On it, a girl in a deep blue dress pulled out at full speed, heading towards the western forest. I raised my hand to keep them all from opening fire at her. My own body would lift from the ground, heading to the car. Quickly, it would pull off towards her location, heading towards the forest as well. Why had she decided to head there? Stopping the car at the edge of the forest, several more would pull up as well. Getting out of the car, they would head into the forest. Waiting for a few moments, I wondered if I could get to her before they did. A little exercise would be good for the body.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Across the forest, a small group would be tipped off. There was a human in the forest. Her scent was like a buffet, drawing them forward. Taking to the trees, they would spread out across the surface while heading towards the city. They had little disregard for staying hidden in the forest, since they didn’t have to. As for myself, I would float up across the sky, hoping to find her position easier. There were lights and every once in a while a gunshot from below. The human soldiers were decent at their job, and I was satisfied with their progress so far. Moving forward, I would float deeper into the forest. Grabbing my attention, a scream, to the left, would ring out across the trees. Birds moved up, flocking from the area. It had to be that girl. There was not a lot of distance between that location and my current one. With full force and speed, my body shot off, hoping to make it there before something bad happened to that girl. The last thing that I needed was for one of the primary targets for the academy’s research division to get killed while we were trying to bring them in. It wouldn’t be long before I arrived, and below there were lights shining across the forest. The soldiers were doing the same, thankfully. Without having a forest in front of me, I would most likely be able to make it there before any of them were able to.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Dressed in bright kimonos they made no effort to blend in and the red scarves tucked in front of their mouths, which waved wildly behind them, looked like streams of blood trembling on the wind. A clearing came; more oni entered it from different directions. It was obvious that these creatures had been chasing something... or someone. In the distance, they heard the sound of a snapping branch. Not at all staggered, the group looked up as one; the silhouette of a small girl stood out against the pale moon. She had been herded. In a pathetic attempt to save herself she jumped into the middle of the clearing, where it didn't take long for her many opponents to gain the upper hand. Only one demon withdrew from the fight and merely stood aside, watching with a blank expression. His golden eyes shone brightly as the moonlight was reflected in them. The girl couldn't look away from him while the claws started digging into her flesh. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Several more of them made their presence known, dropping from the trees to surround her. Wild laughs had emerged from all of them. Stepping forward, one of them held a piece of her dress up, smiling as he sniffed it. They had a wild bestiality about them, a feeling of darkness. They were completely different from the other one, and she knew that they were not partnered organizations. Why was she having such bad luck today..

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Growls would come from all around her, before they slowly started to make their move. It was slow at first, then as a group they leapt forward. Within a moment, a white suit would drop from the skies. The young girl would scream, not realizing there was a spirit right above her. Ducking down, my body would cover her before flames erupted from the skies. Large balls of fire crashed down around us, while the trees caught fire. Their bodies were struck. Not taking chances, a large ring of fire would move across the area, absorbing their skin and replacing it with cinders. The entire thing would happen in a few moments, before a white suit shot from the flames. In my arms I would carry the human girl, saving her life from those demons below. The troops would move back towards the city now that I had the package. Flying as quickly as possible, I would drop from the air with the girl, who was clutching at my suit rather painfully. Her eyes were closed, and her body was shaking. A simple smile would be given while I set down next to the limo. Slowly, she would be given over to one of the agents before put into the car. The second target for today had been recovered with success. As soon as all of the troops were back, they would return to their cars. Injuries from the forest had been minimal, and the sun was slowly setting. Time to return to the academy, and get these students enrolled.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 pm

There would be a light ride back to the academy, while I kicked back in the rear of the limo. The young girl sat at the front, facing me directly, while curled up in a little ball. She took up the least amount of space possible, as if there were poisonous vapors surrounding the outside of her personal bubble. I had kept quiet, enjoying the rest of the trip. As we neared it, I would make light conversation with her. After all, I wanted to assure her, and make sure that she was the actual target.
“so.. miss Anna.. can you see me?” The response would warrant her shaking her head. Her eyes would never make contact with me, as if she were afraid. Could she control the feelings of our spiritual energy, or was she stuck without control? Curiously, I would continue talking, whether or not she wanted it or not.
“You have a special ability as a seeker. If you can see what I am, then you are of value. I figure, you can’t really control it due to your current situation. We are transferring you to the Venturion Academy. The paperwork will be taken care of tomorrow, along with your official admission into the school. The academy will be your home during the school year, and here you will be able to train your abilities, grow, and even learn to control that sense that scares you.”
“why...”
“are we doing this? Because we can, and because we can’t let the division have you.”

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Her eyes would widen as the limo pulled to a stop. The student council president, along with her two assistants was waiting at the door. Stepping out, I would straighten my suit jacket before offering a hand to the new academy addition. The president would look her over before coming to greet her.
“your personal belongings will be gathered from your home tomorrow, along with the official transfer. As I said, this is your new home, and these are your new colleagues. If you have any questions, they will be able to take care of it.”
Watching the group of girls head up the steps, Megan walked quickly past them with a rather perturbed look. Before I could figure out what she was doing, a clip board was thrown directly at me. Reacting instinctively, it would be caught between two fingers before being set down on the roof of the limo. She looked angry, and I couldn’t blame her for it. Several obscenities would be given before she turned and went inside, obviously still angry about me missing dinner. The sun was disappearing, and the stars, unseen, were high above. The city lights drowned them all out, and it greatly bothered me. Moving inside, I would take a look at my reflection in the large mirrored wall to the right side. I had so many questions that I wanted answered. Heading immediately downstairs to my office, I closed it off, allowing the darkness to take over. It was quiet, really, really quiet. Closing my eyes, I would head into the recesses of my mind.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Lady Mira of the Fire Flan sat in her main room as she communicated with Lady Ora of the Lightning Clan through a mental connection. "Have you heard of Lord Jaine yet?" she eagerly asked. She was earnestly looking for him after he miraculously rose from the dead and disappeared after chasing his best friends brother to kill him. "No, we haven't." Lady Ora said with compassion. "Honesty, I, I mean we, are looking everywhere for him but haven't found a trace of him."
"I see," Lady Mira’s eyes grew sad. "My Lady. I truly thought if Jaine were to contact anybody it would be you first, but I guess I was mistaken." Lady Ora tried to comfort. Mira looked at her, shocked at her comment, but then smiled and nodded. Lady Ora smiled as well and said a farewell; "I'll contact you as soon as I hear anything."
Mira separated the mental connection that her clan had. Her eyes grew sad again, "Jaine." she thought as the memories of their last encounter before he died. How his face grew pale and appalled when he saw her tear-stained face; how he muttered her name with his last breath. The only report that she had been given was that the spirit she cared for was gone. The truth was far from that. Opening my eyes, I looked through the darkness. There was a red tint on the walls, given off by the glow of my skin. A light bit of steam would lift off my cheek.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Blah. What a weird feeling it was to have emotions again. To assist a brother in arms, I had been cast down from the heavens. Thankfully, the lightning tiger had been busy down here, and ready just in case. I had spent far too much time in limbo, but I knew that he had done what he had wanted here. Even if I had been here ,there wasn’t really much that I would be able to do once he had an idea in his head. Closing my eyes again, I would be taken back into my memories, a place where I had tried to avoid since coming down here. . .
“you just bolt the son of a bitch and let it go...” He laughed carelessly about it. There were six of us there, the entire team. Sanzon was the most care free of us, and my closest friend. We were like brothers, more so than his actual brother. It was things like this that gave him a rift while at home. Angela, his love, was with us. They looked great together, and could only meet when we were in a group. This way, we could cover for them should anyone question their relationship. After all, love was forbidden up here. The group would shift in haze, revealing the remnants of a battlefield. The ground was cindered, and a figure stood in the center. Looking at it, I quickly recognized it as myself. They had come for me after I defended Sanzon. He was cast out after his brother betrayed him. In his defense, I went after his brother, nearly killing him before the watchers interfered.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Moving downstairs to the gym, I figured it would be good to have a solid workout. Instead of walking like most, I would simply float down the hallway. Saving time, I finally landed between the gym, and the training facility. Which one would be better as of right now? Taking a nice look at the training facility, a familiar face came from inside. Megan, along with two other students, departed from the darkness inside. They would head towards the medical wing, while she stopped to look at me. I had an idea of what she was curious about, but she hadn’t really said anything about it. The student council president moved up next to me before walking inside. She had a strange look, and it slightly bothered me. There were a few students who had the ability to use fire, but only one interested me. I was unsure what she used, and began to wonder about it when Megan got my attention. The only thing that had been interesting to me today was the café owner Shiori. There were many files on her, more than anyone else. Was there something special about her? Maybe I would find out later. A smile came from Megan before she turned around and disappeared back into it. “Wanna get some work in?”
Not wanting to pass up a chance to go spar with the student council president, I would enter the room behind Megan. She moved upstairs to the control room to monitor everything as it happened. I wasn’t a part of her files, and she was rather interested in getting me in there. Time to go to work.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Stepping into the large, open room, I had a feeling that this was going to be far easier than I wanted it to be. A white suit jacket would hit the ground before the young girl flew forward. What was this, a human that could move at those speeds? Her form shifted, revealing several of her. I had never seen a human that could REACH THIS LEVEL OF ILLUSION. Woah, I was surprised. Did Sanzon know of this ability, or was it something that she had developed through isolation training? Her report said void, but illusionary was mad different and far more advanced than her days. Turning to the left, my right arm would raise before a blade of fire came beside me. It would fly forward in a straight line, pike formed, before moving straight through an illusionary being. Quickly reacting, a strike came to the side of my face. It wasn’t much, but for a mere human to have touched me was astonishing. My body would twist to face the other direction, while another shot struck the back of my knee. It would put me down to one knee, and as I went to stand back up, a familiar pain would strike the side of my temple, sending my body moving several yards away. Sliding across the floor, I would attempt to pick myself up while getting all of my bearings straight. This was not something that I wanted to deal with, and getting beaten was unacceptable.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Or should I say that it was me not wanting to listen to Sanzon laugh about me getting beaten by a human. There was only one or two of them here who had even been able to lay a finger on him, let alone bring him to his knees. If he found out that I had been brought to my knees at the hands of one of his students he would never let me hear the end of it. Lifting off the ground, I would fly up and out of her reach. Or at least, that is what I had thought I was doing. The illusions shifted before moving up and around the entire area, surrounding me on all sides. What a huge pain in the ass this girl was. Looking around, I attempted to get a feel for where she really was. Looking down to the center of the ground, she was the only one not moving. While I raised my hand, something else came forward. A void expanded, sucking in everything in the area. I was barely able to dodge it before a large wave of fire expanded from my body. “rings of fire, cinder, burn, and destroy!” The wave would expand out, filling the area immediately around me. All of the illusionary clones would be swept across the flaming surface before disappearing. Turning quickly around, I moved forward towards the only open area that was left outside of the flames. I could see Megan up there, a smile across her face.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 pm

It was a beautiful sight when my plan had worked out the way that I wanted it to. As expected, the girl appeared right where I had anticipated her to. With a quick flick of the wrist, a blast of heat emerged from my palm. The blast would go around her, causing her body to fly backwards and slam into the wall. Landing, I would fly underneath her, catching her before she hit the ground. It would have been easy to do a follow up attack, however I wanted to make sure this human knew who was in charge here. I had planned on beating her down before she did that whole illusionary thing on me. There had to be a way for me to learn that one as well. If I could do that, it would make the fire usage must easier to get off during combat times. Was Sanzon aware of this as well? The sprinklers would kick on, taking care of all of the flames that remained, while I carried the young girl into the safety of the entrance room. Fuck me, my jacket was still out there, if it hadn’t been burned to cinders. Sanzon could buy me another one later. Megan was already downstairs, with the medical wing on standby. Placing the young girl on the stretcher, the medical specialist would wheel her off. The damage had been low, but had worked and done what I had intended. Megan smiled, happy that she had the information she needed.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 pm

She chirped off before turning around to give me a few words. I had not asked for anything, but now that I had given her the file information she wanted, there was little that I could do to stop her. In her file, it said she was a science geek, much like myself. This one however was more curious about how humans worked than I was. Apparently she had an extensive file on the spirits though, and had seen Sanzon in combat several times. I would love to get my hands on those files, just so I could see what he had learned and been able to expand while in his time down here. If he could do it in a short amount of time, then maybe I could try to catch up with him sooner or later.
“I got lots of data for the energy project. If you can take on one of these students every couple of days, without killing them, we might be able to progress quicker than initially intended. You are going to do really well here in Sanzon’s place..”
“of course I am, and I fully support this project. Take your time with it, and if you need me for anything, I will take care of it for you. Whats on the itinerary for today, other than moving the kids in and having the academy started again?”
“nothing for you, mostly free time...”
“good.. im heading over to that café. I want to pick her up today.”
“roger that, have fun.”

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:14 am

Looking back at the large room, I would enter it once again. There was a long line of thoughts going through my head right now. That girl had done something I had never seen before. Bringing a hand up to my face, I gently moved hair out of my eyes before running the side of my head. That temple shot would have been deadly had I not been a spirit, with a higher natural defense. My arrogance in fighting a human had caused me to lose sight of the target. My simple arrogance, something that had never done me wrong, had caused me to be struck not once.. not twice, but three times by that human. Sanzon would be laughing right now had he known what had just occurred. My right arm dropped, hovering in front of me for a moment while my fingers closed into a fist. Bursting into flames, fire would surround my arm before moving up my arm and covering my entire body. I wondered if megan had thought I was capable of something like. Good thing she was gone, I didn’t want her to know all of my good little tricks and talents. Speaking of that, I needed to get my hands on that file of Sanzon, and see what info she held for him. I had never been able to beat him in a spar due to his ability to stun, and any advantage I could get I would go for. Now, time for me to get to the slums to the north west..

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings and some coffee   New Beginnings and some coffee Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings and some coffee
Page 1 of 1