Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pack Beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Pack Beginnings Azhure_01
Flashback: Winter

It had a been a few day of simple survival, the rain had continued all week, pouring outside the cave. The four of us stuck inside doing nothing but being bored. The four of us eating and sleeping. It was a cold rain that put a chill in the air. It was the end of fall and the beginning of winter and the chill had started to get to me. I forgone all clothing preferring to run around in the nude. It was strange that I was a bird among the wolves. The two younger males had grown close to us as a pack should. Nova had also been very amorous lately, it must have been the boredom. Our supply of dried meat was growing smaller each day, but if this icy rain did not slack up soon we would have to go hunt in it. At the moment I laid against at least one furry body to keep warm. the fire was in the cave, but the entrance of the cave was too large for us to stay here through the winter. The nights were already getting colder and game getting scarce. Would Nova make the decision to leave and find a better cave more suited for the winter? I snuggled into the fur of whichever wolf was pressed against my front.

As we had gone on with our lives in the past month maybe, it was hard to tell time, I had learned more about pack life than I had ever figured I would know. I opened my eyes and purred almost like a cat. I had to go to the bathroom. So i extracted myself from the pile and moved to the mouth of the cave. Witha deep breath, I rushed out into the pouring icy rain to do my business. When i came back I was freezing and wet. It was time to snuggle back into the pile of fur. I slipped into it somehow up against layers of fur that dried my wet body. I was cold but the body heat helped me get warm. I loved the feel of fur on my bare skin, it was high erotic. The soft brush of it gave me shivers and chill bumps. The scent of my arousal would be evident to every wolf in here and they were all male. This is what it must mean to be raised by wolves.

-404-
Pack Beginnings Azhure_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Pack Beginnings Novak_10
+ Pack Beginnings +
Flashback
The days seem to grow drear and drear as the rain continued to poor day after day, though the cave offered shelter from the rain, the only bad part was when I had to go out into the rain. Then I quickly turned into a soggy meat sack. Though one of the biggest problems was the change in sessions that is taking place, the shift from a nice one to a cold one, I could already feel the chill in the air and in the rain. Another of our problem was the supply of food we had in the cave, with each day it continued to grow less and less. This meant we would have to go out and find more food and the sooner the better, though with the whether it might be a problem. Being stuck in a cave every hour of the day isn't exactly something that is very fun, at least not after a day or two, after that it starts to get boring with the lack of things to do, though with Azhure around I always had something to do, when we were in the mood. Laying on the ground, I rest close to Azhure though at the moments he was resting against one of the other wolves that were in our little pack. Glancing around the cave I sigh lightly as I think on what we should do. I wasn't exactly sure if we could stay here for the winter, it might be better if we went and found another place to call home.

When I heard Azhure purr I shifted my gaze to her for a moment, wondering what she was doing but as she got up and began to move to the mouth of the cave I knew exactly what she had to do. There were only a few reason to leave the cave right now and we still had food here, so she must need to take care of business. I kept my gaze fixed on the mouth of the cave after she had left and when she came back I rose to my feet and followed after her as she moved back over to the wolf she was laying on for warmth. I move over her when she lays down and look down at her, smiling wolfishly " Tired of laying with me now? " I asked as I lean in and flick my tongue across the side of her neck before nuzzling it some. I could smell her arousal and smiled a bit more as I moved down to lick her shoulder. The wolf she is laying against had no problem with her being so close, in the time they had spent together both had gotten use to her being naked and having her around them while being aroused, though it still made them get aroused as well.

Post WC: 478
Total WC: 478
Pack Beginnings Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm

As Nova moves over to us, I stretch and smile. "You can join us" I was perfectly comfortable either place, but the two of them offered more warmth.

-432-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Pack Beginnings Novak_10
+ Pack Beginnings +
Flashback
The wolf who lay under her lifted it's head and looked to Azhure for a moment as she spoke up before shifting it's gaze to Nova then finally let its head fall back onto the floor. I smiled at what she had to say and flick my tongue across her shoulder again before nodding. " Alright. " I lifted my head enough to glance into her eyes for a moment, " And what if I want you all to myself right now? " I asked before I leaned in and playfully nipped at her shoulder. After the nip to her shoulder, as long as she didn't reach out and try to stop me, I would begin to move my head lower moving it down from her shoulder and to her chest. The other wolf in our pack rose to his feet and slowly made his way over to the group and laid down next to the one under Azhure, laying close to her so she could lay on him if she wanted. Now that we have spent time together with these wolves I didn't mind them being so close to Azhure when she was naked and even her laying on them.

Post WC: 201
Pack Beginnings Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

"Well that would depend" I answer as he nips my flesh in various places. "I don't do furry hun" I remind him as I playfully swat at his nose. I stood up and stretched again. "How about you figure out what we will be doing for winter?" I say as I walk towards the edge of the cave entrance, just before the wall of rain pouring down. A yawn comes forth from me as I let my hand reach out for the water. The cold water pours over my hand and I cup the other one to it. Bringing it to my lips I drink. Rinse and repeat a few times.

-543-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Pack Beginnings Novak_10
+ Pack Beginnings +
Flashback
When I heard her comment I frowned faintly, she is always telling me that though I don't know why, its not like I didn't get it the first time. As she swats at my nose I softly growl at her as I draw back some and watch her as she stands. As she brings up the coming winter I sigh lightly. That was something I was trying to put off to the side for the time being and do something else to take my mind off of it but it seemed I would have no such luck with that. " I was thinking of searching for a more suitable place to inhabit. One that offers better shelter then this place. " As I speak I move over to Azhure and lean in to nuzzle against her, " And perhaps even find more for the pack. " I take a moment to shift to my hybrid form and try to grab her from behind and pull her close to me, " What do you think about that my dear? "

Post WC: 179
Pack Beginnings Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm

As he grabbed me from behind, I smiled. In a few weeks, I had turned this massive slobbering wolfman into my own sort of plaything. I could manipulate him as I saw fit. Hence why he was playing right into my hand. The key to dealing with males was that they had to think that every was their idea, then they would be kind and loving. You even could get things that you wanted and shape how they reacted by doing this slowly over time. By denying him his cravings for my body while in wolf form, I was controlling areas of his life. This also kept him interested and more willing to hear any suggestions I might have so that he had the chance to do things with me. Yes I was evil, but what did he think? I would always try to control from behind the throne.

-693-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Pack Beginnings Novak_10
+ Pack Beginnings +
Flashback
Now that I held her close to me I lean in and begin to nuzzle against her neck. Softly pressing my nose against her neck some as I nuzzle against her, " We need a cave that has a smaller entrance so we can block it up and keep the cold from getting to us. We will also need more food if we are going to survive. " I hugged her lightly from behind before I began to move my arms. Shifting a hand onto her stomach I began to move my hand up and down her chest lightly clawing at her flesh, just enough to leave red marks no her but not break the skin. " We can go and search for a new cave together or you can stay here while I go out and search for one while you stay here. " I said as I moved my free hand down between her legs, licking at her neck playfully.

Post WC: 162
Pack Beginnings Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

I am brought back to the now with his questions. I smile as he continues to paw at my body. "Whatever you decide, I will follow. You know that nova." I give as an answer. If he wanted me to go with him I would, if not then I would stay here and sexually torture the wolves play flaunting my body in front of them. No seriously, I did not really care one way or another. As his rough tongue plays across my neck I sigh and shake my head. "Still too furry for me, nova" Chill bumps rose on my skin from the lick though.

-800-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Pack Beginnings Novak_10
+ Pack Beginnings +
Flashback
As she answered me I thought over her answer and when the comment about still being to furry came up I growled and softly nipped at the side of her neck. Since she still insisted on reminding me of the simple fact, I decided to push it a bit further and see how far she was willing to go while I was in this form. " There's nothing to be afraid of Azhure. I won't hurt you. " I softly clawed at her stomach before moving my hand up to one of her breasts and lightly took a hold of it and began rubbing it lightly. " Or do these forms scare you to much? " I asked before flicking my tongue across the side of her neck again. Lifting my head I moved closer to her ear and whisper softly to her, " You know, like this I could take what I wanted. " I nuzzle against the side of her head, moving my free hand to her core as long as she didn't stop me.

Post WC: 177
Pack Beginnings Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:27 pm

"They don't scare me, my dear. I just do not like the thought of bestiality. It would make me feel like I was having sex with a dog. I prefer you as a man." I twist from his grasp and give him a kiss on the muzzle. The rain was beginning to stop and just drip from the top of the cave mouth. I looked around outside. "I guess now would be the best time to try and find a different shelter for winter and maybe a few more pack members." My feet take me outside to the dark and dreary weather to help him search for a better place for the pack to winter.

-915-
exit rp
Time to start a new one
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Updated Azhure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pack Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Beginnings   Pack Beginnings Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Beginnings
Page 1 of 1