Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) Empty
PostSubject: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Through careful observation and information gathering, word on the Commissioner’s situation, of which he had been meddling, had reached Izuya. He had been monitoring that situation along with his other side projects, so with the onset of recent developments, he pretty much decided to chalk up that entire interaction as a game lost, but in reading a newspaper, his interest is sparked about a unique way of thinking about relations within the city, thus moving him to act.

As such, Izuya would meet up with Kuna; the purpose of said meeting was to retrieve a few items for a black market dealer. Kuna had requested that he accompany him, and being nice, Izuya decided to go along with him. It would be unlike Izuya to not have an ulterior motive during this process. After patiently waiting for Kuna-kun to complete his business he would then come to Kuna with his return favor; it was rather simple.

In essence, Izuya would ask Kuna to pose as a messenger, the next morning, to deliver a certified letter to an address. He did not specify to Kuna what the address was other than ‘a building,’ but it would end up to be the very large corporate building housing the Kyro Corporation in the City Metro. He also made it -very- specific that the letter could only be given to the person whom it was addressed to: Shiori-chan. Of course, Izuya couldn’t step foot in the Metro; the one time he tried, he ran smack into a barrier, and in getting through the barrier was almost made Swiss Cheese by the city’s anti spirit defenses. They were -very- serious about keeping spirits out of the Metro, which is where Kuna-kun would play the most important role. Since Kuna wasn’t a spirit or should he know horribly much about the city and their anti spirit forces at this time, he opted not to go into detail about this information since it was unnecessary. The letter certified letter would be sealed, addressed to Shiori-chan, with no words on it but on looking at the paper, a stored memory would speak into the mind of the reader. It would read:

“Shiori-chan!

I hope this letter reaches you safely. I toiled hard with my friends and we were able to shift the time continuum to assure that the Commissioner was never harmed. It was a laboring task indeed, but we got it done. As you should be able to tell, his former secretary is no longer in the picture. We’re trapped her in a parallel universe for now; luckily we were able to do this without your help before you came in contact with the Commissioner. His memories might be a little jumbled… but that’s not the purpose of this letter.

To show my appreciation for your understanding in this matter, I present to you my boy toy. Do with him as you please. He has an interest in weapon technology and an apt mind as a student. He is highly intelligent… a genius of outstanding caliber! I would like you to consider making him an intern for Nyte Industries as I’ve heard such good things about it. I feel he can be an invaluable asset to you. Feel free to contact me, he has my number. We should do tea one afternoon!

XOXOXOXOX,
Izuya”
Ooc: 557 WC goes to Kuna-kun for the delivery.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Kuna had wanted to pick up another job for Toot, so that he could continue building up his credit with the black market dealer. Izuya had other plans though, and it seemed a simple enough deal too deliver a letter. He had rarely stepped foot into the heart of the city like this, but he just gave a sigh as he looked up at the imposing corporate building. "At least it isn't stranding me in a alternate time line." He said as he brushed a few blond strands out of his eyes and headed towards the building. The blond would be wearing a denim jacket and a simple t-shirt and jeans. He entered the building, and stopped in front of the receptionist. "I have certified letter for a Miss Shiori." He would say taking out the letter for her to get a look at it. Kuna then waited for her to do something.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 am

After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) 134381sf5-1-1

((ooc: Megami is one of the leading gun developers for Nyte Industries))

Megami couldn't believe that she got stuck with this. But then she had gone and blew a hole through the shooting range wall when she had been told she would get punished if she did it.. Again. But this was so unfair. She had blown up that shooting range so many times. Lady Shiori was out for her. It was a fucking conspiracy. Megami sighed and flipped through a gun magazine she had snuck out of her office with her to read as she covered the lunch shift for another temp intern. Apparently the other two called out 'sick'. But Megami damn well knew that some singer was signing his new cd and she knew those two temps were fans. She bet her next paycheck that Shiori knew also. Well.. Maybe not her paycheck. Shiori-san had Kyouya-san as her extra set of eyes afterall. And every employee was loyal to the Kyro family. They gave good benefits, one of them being free use of the private hospital.

A voice disturbed her and she flicked her violet eyes up at the kid standing in front of her. She frowned. It was odd for a letter to be delivered in this manner to the mini head honcho. Megami had the urge to go smoke. She knew this seat job would drive her to already need a cigarette when she had only smoked one like... She looked at the time. Ten minutes ago right before she took over. The busty gun developer plucked the letter away from the blond and looked a it with an arched brow.

"Got someone its from, kid? Lady Shiori isn't known to get fan boy mail here," she drawled, holding the letter aloft in her crimson manicured nails, her eyes studying the other critically, a brow arched up.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:26 am

His blond eyes scanned over the pink haired woman. She seemed quite like the bitchy type too him in just the first few sentences. "Its a certified letter, not fan mail." He would say snatching it back out of her manicured hands. "I am just here to deliver this letter, but if you want to explain to your boss why a potentially serious piece of mail was turned away because of your attitude. I am sure she would be pleased to know that." He would retort. It was obvious though from just studying her attitude and the things that littered her desk that she probably wasn't a regular receptionist. He just remained standing their meting those eyes with his placid blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:48 am

After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) 134381sf5-1-1

Slowly an almost feral smirk pulled onto those features and Megami's hand twitched for the gun she had strapped to her thigh. She wasn't suppose to have them in the main lobby, but she just couldn't leave her baby in her office. It would get cold and lonely if not with her. The boy was speaking out of line and obiviously didn't know a thing about the woman he was delivering to and didn't sense the danger from the one in front of him. But then she calmed as he eyes caught the sigh tof the one person who easily made her life hell, but in turn Megami respected because she would make this company grow even more.

After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) Shioricopy

I sigh softly as I walk into the lobby. All I wanted was a coffee. How hard is it to get a decent cup in Metro? Its downright impossible I tell you. Even Kyouya isn't testing me by bringing up the reports i need to review again now that they are redone. I reach up and tuck a strand of her behind my ear as my heels click against the mable floors of the main lobby. My eyes flick to the receptionist station and see Megami there with a blond male before her. Our eyes meet and I get the silent messgae that the boy is causing a slight problem.

Megami can be a pain in the ass and likes to cause damage reports, but I trust her instinct with things. I walked over, Kyouya looking at me, his cell against his ear and I shake my head. I would handle it. I step closer and hear the last bit of what he says and I find myself frowning as I come up behind him.

"Actually. I tend to trust Miss Shageki's opinions on certain matters. I wouldn't have her as one of my leading developers if I didn't," I say in a cool tone, crossing my arms under my breasts. I am dressed in my charcoal gray suit today with a deep blue blouse beneath the jacket, my heels the same color as the blouse. And my hair has been tied back at the nape of my neck with a few strands escape to curl around my face. I can see Megami smirking and sitting back to enjoy what I know she is viewing as a 'show'.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

He gauged the woman and that feral look. Kuna just returned it with a lazy smile not really caring as she adjusted her position, but he did turn to see the other woman who introduced herself. The blond gave an apathetic shrug of his shoulders. "That's not my problem. I am just here too deliver a letter that's it." He would say taking that she would be the one too deliver the message to her. "I take it you are Miss Shiori?" Kuna asked thrusting the letter towards her if she was the person he needed to deliver it too, then she would take it. He had the fulfilled his promise, so he would give the woman a little bow of respect before excusing himself and started walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 pm

The guy has an attitude problem and I can feel Kyouya stiffening and wishing to put the other in his place. I send Kyouya a look to remain calm. I was use to this. I look back at the blond as he asks if I am 'Miss Shiori'. I nod and he holds out a letter. I arch a brow and take it. Odd for me to have a letter delivered in such a fashion. I'm suspicious and I have to shoo Kyouya's hand away from opening it. The blond turns from me and I open a the letter.

The moment my eyes meet the page I hear an all too familiar voice and stiffen. Izuya. I still have a couple words I need to lay down on him. My mind nearly goes to push out the voice but I sense no harm. So I listen to what he has to say and crumble the letter. Honestly I don't believe the stuff about Jyn at all. But the second part has me a bit apprehensive. I don't know the boy. And Nyte Industries is still in its infancy. I don't need some idiot mucking it up. But.. Maybe the kid has something new to bring to the table. Everything within these walls is high monitored. Especially Nyte. We can't have anything leaked or we might lose what little footing we have within SaiCity. I move after him.

"Hey. Wait up. Izuya said you were interested in weapon development.." I say to him, hoping he will pause. I can see Megami standing from the corner of my eye to watch, having heard me and now I know her interest is sparked. "We are looking for interns... But you will have to pass a proficiency test that the supervisor gives and we will see if you can keep up." I add quickly, curious as to what he will do.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 am

Once Shiori took the letter from him, he was already walking away, done with the little task of delivering the letter. Kuna would turn around once hearing from the girl and cocked an eyebrow at what she said. "I should have known it just wasn't a simple delivery job." He said once Shiori dropped Izuya's name, but he was quite taken a back that she would be offering him a job like this. "I've been looking stuff up, but I'd hardly call it a developed interest; plus, I am still in high school." He paused thinking of why Izuya would put him up into this kind of situation "I guess it wouldn't hurt to take this proficiency test." He would say stuffing his hands into his pockets. "So, who is going to be the supervisor?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 pm

He stops and turns to face me, eyebrow arched up and then I surprise him withthe offer of internship. High school isn't too young. Hell.. Might help if he is young. Though having Izuya recommend him has me a bit leery of this. But I could give it a shot. Megami would tell me the moment she thinks he is a traitor. The moment he asks about the supervisor and can practically feel Megami's evil grin.

Said woman saunters up to stand beside me, hand on her hip. I feel an evil smile tugging up on my own lips. Megami will run this poor kid into the ground. "Meet Shageki Megami. Head researcher and developer of our weapons department at Nyte Industries," I chirp and Megami is radiating evil rays. Cause I have just given her open reign to torment the blond as she sees fit. We don't have a real Human Resources department when it comes to the lab workers. Only cause Megami is known to weed out the weak and leave us with only the best.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Kuna raked a hand through his hair while looking back and seeing both women having smiles of pure sadistic glee. Course they didn't know that Izuya had dumped him into an alternate reality of Sai City's past or into a mass melee between Saichuugai and some demonic forces either, so he would be rather inured to those rays of pure evil. He gave a little snort of laughter at the karma that had unfolded before him, which now lead too the receptionist being his new potential boss. "It is nice to meet you Miss Shageki, what kind of evaluation do you have in mind?" He asked shifting the focus of his attention too the pink haired woman. Let's see if she could top being stranded in an alternate dimension.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Well the kid gets some points for not running away with his tail tucked between his ass cheeks. I flick my eyes to Megami and nod, approving for her to take over from her. I step away and Kyouya hands me my purse and I move toward the elevators to head up towards my office and check over an investment which I'm thinking about undertaking once I'm allowed to handle such things within the company.

Megami notes Shiori's leave and looks at the blond. "Well first we need to check credentials and such. You know. You're city records and the like. Gotta make sure you are who you say you are," she explains and then holds out a hand to him. "You can call me Sha-chan for now. What's your name, kid?" she asks, a bit more pleasant than she had let him see before. But then he had ticked her off a bit. "As for evaluation. Mostly just a standard IQ test. Then I'll see how good your weapon knowledge is and ask you to present any ideas you've had. Not too much."

(After this post the wc will go to Kuna)
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm

She was no longer radiating excessive evil energy, but you couldn't have such radical shifts in mood just like that. He would remain cautious as a result. He watched the other woman leave in a dispassionate way before turning his attention towards the pink haired woman. "Sorry about the rudeness earlier, the name Inoue Kuna, and it is nice to met you Sha-chan." He would say taking her hand as a conciliatory gesture. The blond gave a slight nod of his head after she explained the specifics of the evaluation. It didn't seem that unusual, but there had to be some sort of trap in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 am

Megami shakes his hand, seeming more content as he introduces himself. She was known for her wild changes in mood. But it was overlooked because her ability to invent was worth overlooking such a minor thing. "Bah. I was being a bitch also. Boss Lady Shiori was punishing me for blowing something up again," she replied with a grin. "Now Ku-kun. I will need your birth certificate or just something that proves who you are and then the background check starts. You can bring it tomorrow after school. And I'll even give you a bit of a test. If your good I'll let you test out some of our new guns," she wiggled her eye brows as she said this, only to then laugh softly.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Kuna gave a slight nod of his head. *Why do I get the feeling she is a gun bunny?* He thought to himself while keeping silent and listening to her. "Alright, I will bring my ID with me tomorrow, and I look forward to taking whatever this test entails." He said as his mind contemplated the last of what she said. *Definitely a gun nut.* "Well, I have had some experience shooting, rifles for the most part, but if you are going to be a weapons developer you should know how to handle the weapon properly. I guess I will see you tomorrow then. It was a pleasure to met you." Kuna would say as he politely disengaged himself and left the building.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 pm

She nodded as he agreed to bring his ID and he earned a bit more of a smile as he expressed interest in the test. She would have to get her lackies cracking on it. Nah. They weren't really lackies, but it was a running joke for her to call her co workers that and they called her Queen B (Bitch). Her eyes lit up when he mention he had some experience shooting. She continued nodding and then he was leaving. She waved and the moment he was gone her cell rang. She plucked it out from between her breasts and answered it with a smile and a chirping voice. "Hello Boss Lady."

End rp.

-238 (This goes to Kuna)

Shi's Path: 1613
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)   After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori) Empty

Back to top Go down

After you Toot, Do Me This Favor (Kuna x Shiori)
Page 1 of 1