Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toot Toot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Kuna had looked into a lot of ways of gaining money quickly, and there was just a bunch of work. He wanted to pass that up, but there was a little rumor at school about a merchant that could score a person all sorts of rare drugs or hard to find items if you had the money. The blond lacked the money of course, but it seemed like there was a way of earning credit if they were willing to play courier. He had gotten in contact with the merchant about working out an understanding with him for a few select items he wanted to see if he could find. Kuna was wearing his school uniform at the hidden barrier that marked Gunsthyne Bastion and the Lower Commons. He just needed to wait for his partner to join him, and then they could finally get this job rolling.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:12 pm

“So you’re looking to use me to help you do a job?” Izuya asks after having read Kuna’s surface thoughts, but to add some vagueness in there adds, “nah, you’re not like that. You simply want to spend time with me? Is that it? Ne… ne… are we going to the park again?” In his usual form, Izuya would be cheerful as he make his way onto the side of the street that Kuna was on. He was dressed in his usual attire; nothing different there. His hands would be in high pockets of his black and fur coat in his approach and he would stop just short of Kuna with full expectations that they would be going to do something fun.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 pm

It pained him quite severely to call on Izuya, but he was probably one of the few that could help him with this job. "Yes, I am secretly fascinated by you Izuya." He would say dryly upon seeing the spirit. "Being serious for a moment and assuming you haven't already plucked all the details from my head. I managed to make an arrangement with this guy called Toot, strange name for a black arms smuggler and drug dealer." he waved his hand dismissing that last little portion of the conversation "Anyways, there are some items that he needs picked up and delivered to his establishment, and I figured if you aren't throwing me into the jaws of clashing arms, can be fun. I stress can by the way. It would make it more bearable." Kuna explained.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Izuya gives a gasp at the notion that he may have, or had the ability to, read Kuna’s thoughts. The shocked expression molds into his casual smirk as the details go on. “Toot is a great guy,” Izuya would chuckle, “he really laid back. I get along well with people like him. So from what you’re telling me, he’s sending you on an errand to give you a deal on some of his merchandise?” Without the deal, Izuya wouldn’t be able to find a reason for Kuna to wantingly put himself in harm’s way. Teasingly, he comments, “I thought you were a coward like me? If it’s dangerous, maybe you should have asked the soldier to help you.” The chiding reference would be to Armant, aptly named due to the whole suit of armor bit. With a sigh, Izuya holds his fingertips to his face as he admits, “I got it, you needed me to support you in this.” He looks to him, as if serious as he speaks with urgency, “I will support you in the continued pursuit of our great bonding experience.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"Oh don't get me wrong. I love being a coward, but I also figure I need to get something too defend myself with. I never know when I am going to get dumped into the middle of nowhere with all sorts of dangerous beasts." Kuna would say noticing the way how Izuya said he would support him. He would decide to mock the spirit by throwing up his arms enthusastically "YAY! I knew you would help me Izuya-kun!" He yelled before jumping to embrace the spirit and giving him a nice big bear hug. "We shall bond even greater over this life threatening experience!" He said with more forced cheer before putting him down.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Izuya chuckles at the first part with, “what are the odds?” Then comes the surprise. The mocking ‘yay’ amuses Izuya greatly as he took this as a sign of their closeness. Squeezed by the human, he would remark back, “yes! Now you’re starting to get it!” He would seem dense to the fact that he was being mocked, to him it didn’t seem like it mattered much. He seemed very interested in Kuna’s new ambition to do this task together. After being placed down he folds his arms and rubs his chin as he asks, “so what do you know about what you have to do?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Kuna gave a nod of his head as he reached into his back pocket and pulled the scribbled instructions that Toot had given him previously. "He wants us to go pick up a package and a flash drive at the same place. Toot said the danger of getting stopped was low, but told me not too dally too long." Kuna would say as he read off the directions. "Seems that the directions will put us directly into Gunshyne before heading to east city to deliver the goods." He would say hand Izuya the note in case he wanted a look at the thing. "I think that is all we have to do for now."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Izuya shrugs his shoulders as that seemed simple enough to him, though he didn’t seem to have much interest in the actual goal as opposed to the experience it took to get it. “Hai hai…” he says in a nonchalant manner, “since you have the info, you lead the way and I’ll simply walk with you.” He would see how long this kept his attention before something accidentally happened, like them being warped somewhere random. As he would motion for Kuna to lead the way, he would ask, “ne, what’s in this for me? Other than your undying loyalty that is?” There would be an upward inflection on his last words.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Kuna gave a slight nod of his head, and started walking towards the interior of the bastion. "Ah, I thought my undying affection for you would be more then enough since we are the best of buds." Kuna would say putting heavy dramatic undertones too his words as kept walking. "I know, I got to keep you entertained else you get all cranky." He said with a sigh. "I'll take you to someplace good like an arcade. They had arcades back in your time didn't they?" Kuna would keep walking listening too what Izuya did or didn't say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Izuya would giggle at the comment and proceed, “I have no idea what you’re getting at, kind friend. I’m only a few years older than you.” This was a partial truth since it wasn’t until recently that Izuya had actually died. From there one, he simply followed behind Kuna-kun, shifting into his spiritual form. There would be no different than his normal from, at least as far as Kuna was concerned. As for other normal humans, they would not be able to see him; still he walked as normal with his hands on the pockets of his jacket enjoying the atmosphere.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Kuna would just give a shake of his head as he continued walking. He was lucky that the directions given too him were close by, else he would have had to use Izuya's motorcycle as a means of transportation. He just kept silent until they reached the building where he was supposed to make the pickup. His blue eyes quickly scanned the front of the building, but it seemed normal enough compared too the rest of the buildings surrounding it. "Hm, looks normal enough." He would say to Izuya and himself before stepping too the glass doors and opening them up. Immediately he would be bombarded by the difference in temperature. "Must have the ac going full blast." He would say letting himself get adjusted too the difference before heading too the receptionists desk and rang it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm

There would be a light humming coming from Izuya as he continued to follow behind, walking with Kuna. When they reach the building, his comments are short keeping with “ara” and “indeed” as his responses to the observations made by Kuna. On reaching the glass doors, he would walk in second behind Kuna, walking into the interior of the area, wandering about it and looking at various things, such as any furniture or pictures that may be on the walls in this assumed lobby area. There was no real reason for him to be at the reception desk unless someone interesting was there; Kuna could handle all of that. In his mind Izuya seemed like he was pretty much just along for the ride.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Kuna was talking with the receptionist, but he had an eye out for Izuya whenever he could see him. "Your package will be here in just a minute." She would say before getting up and walking to one of the many doors that connected too the lobby. The blond had to admit that Izuya hadn't yet caused trouble, which was nice, but he could only wonder when he snapped. He was brought out of his thoughts by the clicking of heels on tile as the receptionist returned with a small package and the flash drive in her hand. "Thank you so much." He would say giving her a formal bow before leaving hopefully with Izuya in tow.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

While walking around the room, Izuya notices Kuna looking towards him. When this occurs he blows a kiss to the young man and then turns back to what he was doing. After browsing the room, he watches the approach of the young lady as she makes her way back with the stuff needed to hand off to Kuna. Izuya’s gaze drops to her chest during the transaction between Kuna and the receptionist. He turns to notice Kuna bow, opting to stay standing himself, before the former head for the door. Izuya follows behind casually with his hands still in his pocket and a light yawn as he exits after Kuna. There is a ringing noise which shifts Izuya into physical form. He looks at the phone before bringing it up to his ear, chirping "hello." His casual conversation would have no negative bearing on their current objectives.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Kuna looked back over too Izuya who had suddenly gotten a call. "Now that I have the package, I can take it over to Toot's if that call requires your up most attention, unless you wanted to stare at my ass some more." He would say tucking the flash drive into his front pocket and the package underneath his arm. He regarded him for a few more moments before giving a shrug of his shoulders and letting his next question die on his lips.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Izuya waves his hand dismissively, seemingly paying attention to the person on the other line, but assuring Kuna that he didn’t have to go anywhere anytime soon; at least not right now. He would continue to follow Kuna for the time afterwards. It would take a few moments for him to cheerfully conclude his phone business before ending with a “thank you for your hard work.” With that, he would close the phone and place it in his front pocket with a seemingly satisfied look on his face. Looking over to Kuna, he would give a slight hum indicating some type of connection and or interest before creating a topic, speaking, “however did you manage to track down Toot? Could it be you are more resourceful than you let off?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 pm

"You would be surprised what a teenager can find out, and it was not that hard to find him either. You just had to ask people where you go too get the best drugs in Sai City, and they will point you to Toot." He would turn around "You don't have to worry you are my drug of choice." Kuna would say. "I got a items that I wanted to look up, but I need to do the leg work." He would say. They would then employ the power of the time skip and appear within a block of toot's shop. "Have you worked with Toot before?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:33 pm

“Ah is that how information gathering goes,” Izuya says in an interested tone. He answers that he is relieved that he would continue to be the drug of choice chiming in that he was both quite delicious and addictive with a playful smirk. This and other things, Izuya would speak on and about as they progress within proximity of Toot. As the question comes in, he answers, “of course, it’s impossible to be me and not have dealt with him at one point or another. I actually could have simply teleported us to him and that may have saved us about thirty minutes.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:42 pm

"True, but we got here nonetheless. I will make sure in the future though to use you for all my transport related needs." Kuna would say, taking a mental note of potentially using those services provided Izuya didn't try dumping him into alternative timelines and dimensions. "That's true, I guess you must have your fingers in a lot of pies all around the city." Kuna said lightly as they closed the last remaining distance too Toot's place. It was another one of those normal bland buildings that blended into the rest of the scenery without standing out, in other words a perfect place for smuggling drugs and arms. Kuna placed his hand against the door and knocked three times and waited too be answered.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

“I didn’t offer,” Izuya teases and later agrees, “I like pie.” In reaching the area, Izuya would pause with Kuna with his hands in his pockets and his gaze at the building. “Ah,” he says, maybe a bit to himself, “he’s not working out of his mobile unit anymore. How odd that he would settle down into a building.” After the knocking, Izuya moves to the side of the building and informs Kuna that he would not be going in. He places his back to the building and cocks a leg up, leaning casually. “I’ll wait for you out here,” he assures Kuna, “give my regards to the dealer. When you’re done, I have somewhere I want to go.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 pm

"I'm not sure its his mobile or one of the way warehouses he has got." Kuna would say not pretending to know how a black arms smuggler operated. Kuna would give a slight nod too Izuya who decided to wait outside for him. He entered into the warehouse looking around before a small little man walked up too Kuna. "Ah, you got the stuff that Toot wanted, good." He would say while Kuna handed off the flash drive and package to the little man. "Credit has already been allocated too your account. Toot hopes to work with you again." He would say. Kuna would come back out of the building and find Izuya. "That was quick and easy." He said.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Toot Toot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toot Toot   Toot Toot EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Ooc: My WC goes to Kuna as EXP.
Back to top Go down