Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Hello Boss Man [Jyn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Hello Boss Man [Jyn] Empty
PostSubject: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

Yesterday had gone quite well. I even got a full night's sleep for once. Only thing odd this morning was waking up in the penthouse grandmother has provided for me in Metro. Its all shiny and new and I have the urge to create a mess. But the bed is huge and soft, with just the right amount of firmness to it. I sit up and look around the granduer of my room and frown a bit. I need to fill it with 'my' things. Its not home just yet. I leave the warmth of my bed and pad out of my room and to the kitchen in only a large t-shirt and panties. As I come to the kitchen I squeal in surprise and clasp my hand over my thundering heart.

"Fuck, Kyouya! Warn me that you're going to be in my place this early in the morning," I snap, my assistant sitting calmly at the breakfast table, sipping his tea. He arches a brow at me and I have the urge to throw something at him to see if I can shatter that cool facade.

"I made you breafast and coffee," he says and turns his eyes back to the newspaper in front of him. I huff a bit and grab the breakfast on the counter along with the mug he had set out. How had he known I was about to get out of bed? You know what... Not gonna question it. His uncle is the same way. I've seen how Ootori-sama always knows everything before my grandmother even has to speak. Must be a family ability. I sit across from him and dig in, though I keep my manners. Those I can never lose no matter how hard I try to be a slop to break the clutch my family upbringing has on me. Kyouya shifts the stocks section over to me and I thank him with a nod of my head. My eyes scan over the figures and I'm finished with my food and even my coffee by the time my mind finishes comparing figures.

I leave everything on the table, knowing Kyouya will only get upset if I try to do 'menial' chores as he calls them. I move back to my bedroom and go right for the master bathroom. I enter and smile. Okay. So maybe I can get use to the richer life if it gives me godly bathrooms like this. I smile and turn on the shower. Its a huge glass cubicle with several spouts to pour water over me. While it heats, I strip and toss my clothes in the hamper. I test the water with my hand, deeming it warm enough, and hop in. I relax and turn on the stereo it has in the wall. Yea.. Godly shower. Music swirls around me and I wash myself up, singing along with the music.

I take about twenty minutes before I'm out and drying off. I check the time and curse. I'm running behind what time I wanted to be out of the house. I wanted to be a bit early for meeting who I'm going to work with. But then I remember. I live in Metro now. I'm not far from Div12. I laugh at myself and finish drying and wrap the towel around me. I move to the large sink area and twist my damp hair up into a messy bun held up with a stylish siler hair clip. I pull several strands out to frame my face. I nod at my reflection and move into my room. I blink as I see a nice outfit laid out on the bed for me and when I look at my bedrrom door I find it closed. Maybe having Kyouya around its so bad.

I walk over and I look over the out. I drop my towel and first pull on my panties then slip on the matching lacy black bra and situate the 'girls' within the lace confines. I then put on the sheer stockings and then I pull on a nice knee length, ebony skirt that I like because it make my ass and even my legs look good. I don't button it for a moment as I slip into the nice silk crimson blouse. I tuck the ends of the blouse into the skirt after I button it up, leaving the top too undone to give a teasing glimse of the tops of my breasts. I then zip up the side and button the single button it has. I note the heels by the floor length mirror. I walk over and step into them. They do not have a big heel and are comfortable. I'm a tall woman. I don't need too much more height. I look at myself and smile. I look professional and elegant. I stop back in my bathroom to brush my teeth and then I'm out of my bedroom and heading for the door. Kyouya is there and hands me my purse, cell phone and of course my blutooth. I thank him and he opens the door for me. I smile and step out. We both head to the elevator and take it down to the garage, my driver waiting with the car all ready.

Kyouya opens the door and I slip within, noting I'm still going to be early. I settle myself as Kyouya gets in and hands me a folder with one of Nyte's newest projects. I incline my head and flip it open as the driver pulls out of the private parking garage for the building and heads for the Div12 building. Hmm.. I wonder who exactly I'm going to be working for.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 am

Hello Bossman

The night passes without much recourse; I had actually gotten the chance to come home and get to sleep at a reasonable hour. With the onset of the morning, consciousness returns to my form and my body lifts up, forgetting the dreams of the night as I take a few moments to wake up at least half way before shifting into a sitting position with my feet hanging over the bed. With my gaze shifting to the nightstand, I note the time; I had plenty of time to get ready and get to work. Reaching out for the cell on the night stand, I unplug it from its charger and look to see if I had missed any message from Izumi during the night. As it would seem, she hadn’t made it back into the present realm yet, since I was under the influence that she would contact me as soon as she arrived back. Without much of a response, I simply sit the phone back on the night stand and stand up, walking towards the bathroom.

Living alone, there isn’t much to my getting ready. The verbal command is given to turn to the visual monitor and the news plays in the background. I proceed in washing up and preparing for the day. Leaned over the sink, I cup my hands together, gathering water in them before bring the water to my face and wipe the sleep from my eyes. I use the towel to the side of the sink to dry my face. During this process, I think about the things I had to do for the day. I was lucky that the city was in a current lull in spiritual activity. One would think that another attack would come immediately after almost decimating the city, but it didn’t. This led me to believe that whoever led the attack must have accomplished their goal. From what I had observed, it seemed like there was a constant time pattern between the attacks on the city. It was only a matter of time until our defenses were tested again. I had been spending a lot of time making sure that the city would be prepared and I felt that recent breakthroughs in technology might lessen the gap in power between the spirits and the humans. With that thought process, I remind myself that I would have to check on Ijin’s progress to see how it was coming.

Eventually after I am cleaned up a bit, I proceed in getting dressed and placing an instant breakfast into the microwave. I put on my coat and gather my things before taking my breakfast out of the microwave and heading for the car. I would be eating my breakfast on the way to work. After making it to my car, I get in, start it up, and pull out of the apartment complex, to enter into the city streets.

The bad thing about not having a secretary was that I would have to prepare myself for the day, meaning that it would take me about an hour just to figure out and get ready for everything I had to do for the day. I wished that Izumi would hurry back or at least contact me. I didn’t know if I would have to go all the way to the past realm just to check up on her; she took that kid with her who could warp, so I was sure he or she could simply warp to me if there were any major issues. Optimistic, I had to believe in Izumi and know that she was all right, though I didn’t know how long I would be able to go without worrying too much for her. It was a minor relief that the Shiori thing had calmed down a little bit and that pressure was taken off of me. I didn’t know how much longer I would have been able to take it.

660 / 660
.Hello Boss Man [Jyn] Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:58 am

Kyouya hands me my reading glasses after a moment of reading all the small print. I thank him. I have really good vision. Like a hawk. But there is a draw back to that. Reading small print becomes stressful to my eyes after a time. So I have glasses that help me read small print for long periods of time without getting a splitting headache. I flip through the papers that hold the details for some of the newer anti spirit weapons. Simple upgrades for now as Megami-san gets the hang of some of these things. We will need to get some live specimens for her. Hmm.. I wonder if I should ask Kyouya to join me in hunting with Megami. I don't know how well he will do. But I did say I would quit hunting. But this will help us alot if I can help get live specimens for us to test on. I stop my thoughts. No. I have men I can send out for this. I have to remember who I am. I can't go an endanger myself like that.

By the time I finish these thoughts the car is coming to a stop. I blink. My... I do live quite close. I hand Kyouya the file and bid him goodbye and step out of the car as the driver opens the door for me. I move into the building and flash my badge to the front receptionist and move to the elevator. I step within and push the '12' button. My ID is asked for and I flash it before the scanner. The computer takes a moment and finally it heads to level 12. I idly lean on the wall as I wait, zoning a bit. I should have had another cup of coffee to get kick start me faster. I do feel it working. But in the end.. I will never be a true morning person.

The elevator stops and I step off it. I blink, whistling abit. Not bad. Hmm. Maybe I'm working for one of the higher ups in Div12. I walk up to the only door I see that's closed. The others I peeked at are nice conferance rooms. I lift my hand and knock loudly. I know I'm quite early. But its silly for an assistant to come in so late. By noon I will be of no real help. So I came early in order to be able to show my skills as someone who was raised to run a company.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am

Hello Bossman

The drive through morning traffic wasn’t that bad; I had been able to hit the road before things started to get backed up. Having driven the black sedan, my first car given to me by my ‘fallen homey,’ I make it to the Division 12 HQ and park in the motor cage next to the Enforcer I also owned. From the motor cage, I make my way to the elevator, passing a few officers and nodding to the obligatory ‘good morning, commissioner’ greetings received. There were people coming in and out of this area at all times due to the rotating shifts of the patrol schedules. I didn’t know every officer in the Division, but I did make it an effort to read name badges, or remember faces with names when I’m encountered by an officer.

After an elevator trip to the top floor, I walk through the hall way from the elevator to my office. The setting of this area would be contemporary and professional with glass and metal highlights used in much of the design with clean edges and an expensive feel to it. I reach the door that served as my office. Generally the crest would be on the door that read “Office of the Commissioner” but it was in the process of being redesigned by one of the sectors that handled that. My new one was to be in later in the afternoon, though I did not know that. I simply noticed that it was not there when I got there and I wondered why, having not read all through my emails the previous day. Swiping my badge, I unlock the door and enter into the interior, walking past Izumi’s office before getting to the door to the rear side of her desk and proceeding to my office. The area was set up much like my old office so that anyone coming into my office would have to come through Izumi first to get to me. This seemed to be the purpose of most administrative assistants, and kept me from being bothered with a lot of things; at least that was true while Izumi was around. The major difference from my last office would be the size of the room which was almost three times larger. Entering into my office, the interior would be slightly larger than Izumi’s office with a full glass window as my ‘back wall’ behind my desk. My wooden desk would be in an L shape, filled with papers and also holding my computer and multiple visual monitors for it. Two chairs would rest in front of my desk, the walls and room would have been decorated with pieces picked out by Izumi, since I let her handle that kind of stuff.

I get settled into my office and log into my computer, getting started on getting my schedule ready for the day. The first thing I notice is the massive number of emails, which was almost staggering. There was no way I would be able to get through all of them before lunch. “Is there really this much stuff that requires my attention…” I murmur lightly. From there, I would get started. No coffee. I didn’t have the perks of being pampered without a secretary, which would probably explain my decrease in efficiency as of late.

After working for some time, I hear a knock at my door. Looking up I start to say “Izu…” but then I stop and give an annoyed sigh as I stand up. I walk through my office and through Izumi’s office to get to the door. Reaching the door, I open it and inquire, “ye…” I am stopped half way through my words as I see that it was Shiori. Not sure why she would come to see me at work, I inquire, “Shiori… it’s good to see you? What brings you to my office?” My tone was pleasant still inquisitive as I figured may be it had something to do with her new assignment, or perhaps there was some paper I had to sign. There was no reason I couldn’t be both cordial and professional with her. I was pretty sure she wouldn’t try to seduce me at work… pretty sure… kind of sure… hopefully sure.

712 / 1372
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 am

I wait for someone to answer and frown when I don't hear anything. I sigh. I do hope this person was in. I look at the door though. Hmmm.. It looked like it didn't fit with the design of the hall. Like it was out of place or something. Odd. My foot begins to tap and I cross my arms under my breasts as I wait for someone to either answer the door or come up to this floor. I wonder why I've never been to the 12th level. I feel like I should know something about it.

My thoughts are interupted as the door suddenly opens. My eyes lift from looking at my feet while I was lost in my own mind. My eyes widen the moment I see who is before me. No. Jii-san wouldn't have. Wait.. This is Jii-san. Yes he would have. Oh sweet Kami. And I bet Jyn does even know. This is going to be fun. I smile pleasantly and I know the shit is about to hit the fan. But hey.. I could use this to my advantage. This means.. Izumi isn't here. I might be able to beat her fair in square the way she captured him.

"Well.. Apparently I'm your new temporary assistant, Commissioner-sama," I say in an amused voice, now over the intial shock. I keep a pleasant smile on my lips as I gaze at him. "I resigned from active patrol duty.. And I asked for a desk job. But the normal ones would have been a bit too easy for me and Jii-san probably thought I would have discouraged all of the other around me. HR pointed this out because of my experience with my Kyro Corp.. So... I'm here to help you basically, Jyn. I hope that's all right with you? Because.. I really want to continue with Div12 and not feel useless," I finish and give him a bit of a kicked puppy dog look, my lower lip slightly poking out and trembling. "I can be a real asset, Jyn. This kind of stuff is a bit second nature to me. Think we can work together?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello Bossman

Crap. Among the things that probably weren’t the best thing to happen in my life, this would have to be near the top of the list. I knew that having her as a secretary had a chance of being more of a distraction to me than a help. I wondered about McGrady’s intent in this matter; obviously he wouldn’t know the depth of my personal relationships. I hadn’t really confided in the old man about the break up between Shiori and me, so technically he wouldn’t know the full extent of what he’s approved. I could easily revoke the decision, since I out ranked everyone; that much wasn’t a huge issue. Still, McGrady had found possibly the best way to get killed by Izumi; the poor guy wouldn’t even see it coming seeing as she often put on the front of being weak. I know about how much Izumi could do, and between her and Shiori I seemed to have a thing about dating women insanely more powerful than myself. The plea comes in to allow this, and I knew it was a horrible decision, though it could be just what was needed to solidify the level of appropriateness between Shiori and myself. The only bad thing would be the fact that it would be a tricky process; one wrong move and there was the chance that my ex would be bent over my desk and taking it. It did seem like she was being earnest about helping out the Division and it was evident that I needed help. She did have the skill set required for the job; it was just a huge conflict of interest. My kind and confused visage shifts to a slightly troubled one as I inquire, “are you sure… that would be a good idea? Could you handle being around me… you know… even with my current situation.” I assumed we were going to be professional in our interactions; well as professional as Shiori and I could be about one another.

336 / 1708
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

I watch him silently, gauging his reactions to all of this. He's not happy, that much I can see. I can see the conflict within him and suddenly I feel bad for adding this stress to his life. But I know I can help him immensely in this. I'm honestly surprised Jyn is willing to be behind a desk like this. He seems even less the desk type than myself. I chew on my lower lip as he broods over this new situation. When he finally does speak I feel a smile instantly tug onto my lips. I almost want to laugh, but I hold it in. I don't think Jyn has ever seen the business woman side of me. I give him a gentle smile, wanting him to feel relaxed instead of on the defense with this.

"Jyn. I'm a professional. I don't mix business and pleasure when I am work. I'm a horrible workoholic once I get into the mind set. The only time I would honestly flirt with you is if I say you being far too overworked. Just as a way to lighten your mood. Joke around. But I take work very seriously and I would like to help you. I bet you're a bit overwhelmed right now without an assistant to first organize your workload and handle the minor issues. Also someone who would write your schedule before you get here so you know how to section your morning.." I say to him. "And I should mention.. You look like you need someone to fetch you some coffee and a filling breakfast so you can continue with your morning work load," I add, teasing him slightly. "Jyn.. I'm honestly here to help. Not get you to fuck me on your desk. Though that's not a bad thought," I wink and then laugh. "I'm just joking with you. Come on. I bet I can help you clear alot out of your 'in' box and I'll order us some coffee and breakfast. Kyouya is bored out of his mind with me here," I smile as I say all of this, hoping he will just let me help and see that I'm not here to just fuck with him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello Bossman

The spill that comes next is a bit awkward for me; I never thought that I would be interviewing Shiori for a job or anything equivalent to that. Her words did give me a bit of comfort, however, since they confirmed that she would play nice while being my secretary. In any case, the scenario was temporary, until Izumi came back. There was the issue that Izumi might get upset about the situation, but I would simply talk to her when the time came. So long as she trusted me, nothing happened and everything was kept professional, then the only problem should be theoretical and could be worked out. I hadn’t ever heard Izumi speak ill of Shiori other than to point out that she did not give me the attention that I deserved, so there was really no basis for me to believe that Izumi would be angry. I did know that Izumi supported me in my decisions and would want what would make me happy and my life easier. I conclude my rationalizations to myself around the time Shiori’s words ended. I knew Shiori would go that extra mile to make sure I had a good breakfast and coffee in the mornings, and she knew my tendencies and could be around me without getting in my way. I decide to accept this for now. With a nod, I allow, “okay, we’ll see how this works out. Of course, this will only be temporary until my current secretary returns.” With that I would step back and motion toward Izumi’s desk stating, “You can get situated and set your things up there for now. It’ll probably take you a while to get used to how Izumi has my things organized, so I won’t expect too much on your first day.”

300 / 2008
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm

I give him a moment to digest all I've said. I do tend to go a mini tirades at random. But that's just my character is all. I idly wonder if he will just reject me. I wouldn't blame him. While I can handle working with him, he might not be able to deal working with me. A smile blossoms the moment he gives a positive answer and then steps aside for me. I move into the first portion of the office and nod as he speaks.

"I should have it set to how I work in a couple of hours at most. I'm not going to run things how she does," I say to him and lift a hand, tapping the blutooth in my ear. "Call Kyouya," I say as I saunter over to the desk and set my purse down on it.

"Hai, Shiori-sama?" his voice is in the ear piece and I smile at his slightly confused voice. How cute.

"Kyou-kun. Could you pick up a large cafe americano with two sugars and a large coffee with light cream and five sugars. Also.. Go to Shioriko's bakery for some fresh breakfast sandwichs. Make them both bacon, egg anf cheese. One on a bagel and the other on an english muffin," I say to him as I move around the desk and seat myself. I adjust the height of the chair and look at Jyn with a smile, quite use to calling Kyouya for these type of things. "Jyn. Did you want anything else?" I ask him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Hello Bossman

I watch and witness her making herself right at home in Izumi’s portion of the office. From there, I figured she would be fine and there was really no reason for me to linger. As she is talking to whoever it may be on the phone, I answer her question with, “add a stripper and a candy bar.” My steps start to take me towards the doorway to my office. I remind her, “Civilians won’t be able to get past the 3rd floor so you might want to let him know that.” I was sure that the receptionists downstairs could have someone from security bring up the food it wouldn’t be a big deal. I enter into my office and move behind my desk. After getting there, I sit down and lean back in the chair, taking a deep breath and wiping my face before leaning forwards and resting my arms on the table. I knew that this would definitely be an interested portion in my tenure here as the commissioner. Now that Shiori was settled in and making her adjustments, I figured it was time for me to get to work and see what was up first for today.

200 / 2208
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm

I roll my eyes at his answer and then quickly reply with an 'I know' to his comment about level 3. I sigh and lean back in the chair and frown. Maybe I can order one like the one I have in my office. I shake my head. Wasn't time for redecorating. "That will be all Kyouya. Drop it off at the front desk. Call me a couple of minutes before so I can meet you. Also.. Bring my personal netbook so I can review the files for tomorrow evening meeting about the medical staff evaluations," I say to him. He says he will take care of everything and the line goes silent and I get a small beep to indicate the call has been disconnected.

I look around the empty desk and I turn to the computer and try and login, only to be locked out. I arch a brow. Lovely. They haven't fixed this yet. I pluck up the phone and place it against my free ear punch the '0' for the operator. "Transfer me to POS please, I say and the woman on the other end asks for me to hold a minute. I listen as the line clicks over and begins to ring. A man answers this time and I explain the situation and then give him my ID number to prove I have the clearance to this computer. I also then inform him to have calls forward to my blutooth for the commissioner. I'm not one to sit at a desk all day and like to walk around when I'm talking on the phone. He says he will get it done right away. I then hang up and stand, knowing this will take a moment.

I walk over to Jyn's office and knock light on the doorframe to get his attention then walk up to his desk. "I had to get POS to reformat the password for me. Also having him forward calls to my blutooth so I don't have to constantly be at the desk. While that is going on, may I look at the inbox you have for social events so that I can write a daily itinerary along with a weekly. I don't like being late for anything and I believe as Commissioner you should be early to everything to show dedication," I say to him, my voice calm and collected as I cross my arms under my breasts and gaze at him, already in business mode.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Hello Bossman

By the time she makes it to my door, I would already be started on filing through the papers on my desk. More specifically, I wanted to locate the reports from Ijin to go over them; I knew I needed to meet with her in order to see what the status was on the project which I placed her on. The Research and Development sectors had undergone a sort of renaissance after the events that almost destroyed the city most recently. As Shiori tapped on my doorframe, I look up to where she was, still finding this new mode to her a bit odd and awkward in getting used to. I wondered how she was able to hold this mode so flawlessly; looking at the woman before me, there would be no indication that she had feelings for me. I wondered if this were her skill in switching modes, or if she actually was past the idea of liking me. I was never good with hiding my emotions, so there would not much as much of a drastic change on my end. As she speaks, I realize that she needed something on my computer. “Um… yeah, go ahead,” I would advise shifting to the side to allow enough room for her to get to my computer. “Is this going to take a while?” I ask, “do I need to get up?”

231 / 2439
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Growing up within the Kyro house you had to learn to mask yourself otherwise you would be trampled over and left in the dust. It wasn't just that. But my father is not a kind man. He would love to see me never take over the company and let him step into the shoes of president. But my grandmother knows he would just sell us out and we would lose the company that has been with our family for generations. Sure we were small long ago. Simple shop owners who turned into traders and then we grew and grew till we are what we have now. Grandmother refuses to seel us to the 'big four'. But since we do not step on their toes and do give them somethings, they have not crushed us into plup. But my grandmother knows they would leap at the chance to own our company completely. Father is a greedy man and so is his second wife, Kiyone. They could be bought so easily. Ever since I've returned.. Things have become even darker between my father and myself.

I give him a pleasant smile as he gives me the go ahead and moves over. I move aroun dthe desk as the questions come and I motion for him to calm down. I grab the chair and scoot it closer to the computer and perch myself right on the arm rest. "You're fine there. I won't take too long. Honestly they should have already set up the computer to accept my passcodes. I think I had the POS guy trembling in his chair with my voice," I say in a soft voice as I grab the mouse and click on the folder labeled properly. I begin to open stuff and sigh. "Hold on," I mumble and get up and move right back out of his office. I go to my purse on the desk and pluck out a brand new schedule book I brought just in case of this. I didn't know who I was going to be working for, but I thought ahead that who ever I did work for might need a planned schedule.

I moved back into his office and then around the desk and I plant myself back onto the armrest. I tap my blutooth. "Call Megami," I say as I begin to pencil in several meetings that Jyn has to attend to this afternoon. I estimate he can have a twenty minute lunch between the meeting in R&D and his check in to few the new recuits.

"Yo, Boss Lady. What can I do for you this early," comes the lazy drawl of one of my leading weapons developer. I sigh at her disrespect, but let it slide.

"I want you to access the file of my phone and allow it to decifer calls ment for myself at Kyro Corp and ones meant for working at Div12. I want a different ringtone in my ear for each," I explain to her and open up another email.

"Any song requests?" she asks and I can hear her yawn.

"No songs, Shageki-san. Just have a simple computer voice stay call from Kyro Corp or from Div12. The numbers that I have in my phone book. Have it do that also. I wish to know when I have to deal with father or grandmother," I reply and she sighs. "I want it done now, Shageki. Get up and stop sleeping in your office or I'll have your gun allowance cut," I say cldly and I can hear her scrambling to get up.

"Okay okay. Will do," and she hangs up. I roll my eyes and open several more emails about meetings and my eye nearly twitches. This needs to be organized. I calm though and look over my shoulder at him.

"You have a full day today. A couple of things you will be moving right into another thing," I say to him and my eyes flick to the papers on the desk. "What are you looking for specifically. I'm pretty good at spotting key words to help find the right document," I offer, plucking my glasses off my head and slipping them up my nose.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Hello Bossman

I don’t actually get a verbal answer from her; instead her rear is brought within close proximity to my arm as she makes herself at home on my seat. Actually, it could be argued that it was ‘my’ rear… or could be. I give her backside an odd look, since that was the part that was facing me. It would seem as if I were a minor concern at the moment. I return my attention back to the papers in front of me, finding a report that Angela did on Ijin’s progress. As I look through the paper, I feel the weight of Shiori lift from the chair as she moves to go and do something and then returns. The rear returns. After a few moments, after my assistant is being assisted by her assistant, I am informed that I have a busy day ahead of me. When I’m asked on how I would like things organized, I simplify, “just give me a hour by hour breakdown of my appointments and transfer it to my phone. If I remember right, my first appointment should be in about an hour?” In actuality it was in half an hour, but that would only prove how unorganized I was.

206 / 2645
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am

My eyes flick to his hands and I let them skim the article. Hmm. Perfect for his first meeting. He can speak to the one in charge of the project while we recieves a couple of files for projects he will need to review and potentially approve or ask for a revision to be made to cut down on cost or even deny it. I smile a bit as he speaks and I get to my feet just as my pda goes off tell me I have a text. I pluck it from the hip clip, having forgotten I clipped it to my side when I got out of the car this morning. Ah. The food is here. I move around the desk and stand in front of him.

"Actually its in a half hour," I say to him gently. Looks like I've got a bit of work to do here. I can't wait to get my netbook. I'll be able to type up the full schedule send it to my phone and then his. I tap the blutooth. "Div12 reception," I saying, knowing Megami has it set up by now for me to have this be just like the phone seated on the desk in the other room. The male from this morning answers. "This is Shiori. Could you have the breakfast and coffee brought up to the Commissioner's office at this moment. Oh and the netbook my assistant is probably holding out to you. I expect someone in five minutes or less," I say in a honeyed voice, but there is an edge there that says for the receptionist to run or his ass is mine. I hear him stuttering and saying it will be right up. A click ends the call and I look at Jyn.

"Your first meeting will be with R&D. Its a simple one. Mainly a chance to present you with new projects or ones that had to be revised. After that they have a new recruit orientation for you to attend so they can meet you before they are roaming the halls. After I'll have lunch waiting here before you have to go to another meeting. I'll make sure you have the budget sheets organized for that one. I even highlight the main numbers that will likely be discussed," I pause and smile a bit for him. "How does all that sound so far?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 am

Hello Bossman

Her rear retreats from my arm once more, as I notice her getting up and I am reminded that my first appointment was sooner than I expected. The meeting with the R&D dept was fresh on my mind, so I would be mentally prepared for that. As for the new recruit orientation, I gave an internal sigh. So it was that time again for me to go and be a figurehead and advise a bunch of new blood that they made a good decision in throwing away their normal lives. I wondered if I could get someone to fill in and do that for me; though it probably wouldn’t be effective since this was every rookie’s first time to meet the Commissioner. Like any man should, I looked forwards to lunch, since it would be the high light of my day and the fact that she would work out the budget sheets helped out a lot; looking at them simply hurt my head. It seemed that in a short amount of time, she had already acclimated to what needed to be done. So this was the power of a Kyro; I was witnessing this power first hand. It was something to be revered.

203 / 2848
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:56 am

I was born into a world where I was told I would have power then I was taught how I could weild it. I have never really shown Jyn this side of me. He knows what I deem as my 'normal' self while this is my 'professional' self. I do feel a bit of pride at showing him this side of me though. Its just another side of the coin that makes me up. Deep down though, I hope I don't intimidate him too much. I still wish to try and become his girlfriend once again. As Commissioner I know my grandmother will approve of him without a complaint.

A knock on the door interupts my thoughts and I can't help the small smirk that creeps up on my lips. I turn and saunt out of his office and into the one I shall call my own for a little while. Though who knows how long Izumi will be gone. I'll have to research this a bit more. Seems a bit sudden for the new Commissioner to be without his assistant. But hey. It works better in my favor. I open the door and arch a brow at the panting receptionist, coffees in a tray and a brown bag with food in one hand and the other holds my netbook case. He came himself. So... I've still got it when it comes to scaring the crap out of the lower level workers with just my voice. I put on a pleasant smile and retrieve the items from his hands.

"Good. You made it in three minutes," I say and close the door on him. I walk to my new desk and set the netbook in its case there. I go back into Jyn's office and walk up. I set the drinks and food on the edge of the desk and then move around the desk, nearly next to him and then lean over the desk and gather up the papers that are spread out quickly, having to reach a bit far for some, my body angling over the surface of the desk, my skirt clad bottom jutting out a bit, the ebony fabric perfectly shaping against me. I finally stand straight and set the papers in a couple of piles to the side. I'll organize them when he leave for his first meeting. I move back over to the food. I set the coffee in front of him, the cup bearing the Moonbucks label. I then open the paper bag. I pull out a napkin and lay it down then set a wrapped breakfast sandwich down. I unwrap it for him and smile a bit more warmly, the business side of me calming because of the food.

"Looks like Kyouya got you extra bacon. He remembers me mentioning what I would make you," I say and move to the front of the desk and move one of the chairs in front of it closer before sitting. I then set my own breakfast up. "You have time to eat before you have to go," I say to him and sip my coffee, pulling a stack of papers over to me to already begin the process of organizing.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:50 am

Hello Bossman

As she comes back, I would make the comment, “do try to be nice to those who support us. I’m not the type of guy who wants people afraid of me or my secretary.” It was a personal preference; I knew that everyone in the organization, regardless of their position was important to an organization, or else they wouldn’t have a job. The position of commissioner wasn’t given to me coming straight into the Division. Having worked from the bottom up, I felt I knew what it was like to be on the lower leves and look up towards the top. In my philosophy, I wanted people to respect me due to the fact that I could do my job, and not fear me because of my position. Besides that, I also didn’t need rumors of a new ‘bitch secretary’ floating around within the first 30 minutes of her being hired. I knew Shiori had her firm way of doing things, but if she really were going to be my subordinate, then she would have to do things my way; this was my office, not hers.

Still, I am appreciative of the food before me. I didn’t know much about this Kyouya guy, as I don’t believe I ever met him, but he seemed to be an apt assistant to Shiori. He did well by having the extra bacon added; I wondered if I could get him instead of her. But then again, he probably wouldn’t look as good in a pencil skirt as Shiori. Speaking of skirt; as it came to pass, Shiori seemed to bend over my desk in order to reach something. I didn’t know if it were intentional or by accident, but the teasing view was enough to grab my attention momentarily. I needed the bottom of the skirt to go up just an inch more and I would be happy with it. By the time she finishes, I divert my gaze to the food that was brought for me hoping that the glance would not have been caught or cause any type of misunderstandings. Looking wasn’t that bad, was it?

Motioning towards the food, I would say, “thanks.” Though I had the microwave breakfast earlier, I decided I would attempt to eat half of the sandwich, drink the coffee, and keep the other half for a snack to have in the time between meetings today.

400 / 3248
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:17 am

I realize as I'm eating that he mentioned for me to be nice when I came back. I peer at him and nod to his thanks. "I'll be nicer to the others," I say to him. "I was only have a bit of fun is all. I won't use 'that' voice against anyone else today unless I have to," I add to reassure him that I wouldn't disobey his request. I sip my coffeee as I flick my eyes back to the papers, already separating with by sectors. I'll then separate them further into either budget requests, supply orders or overviews of recent project completions.

I munch on the sandwich, not too hungry. It will become more an item for me to munch on while I organize everything for him. Oh look.. One of the budget sheets I need. I set it aside in its own pile. Getting the numbers for the budget correct were important in order to keep getting funding. Well the proper amount needed to run this. One wrong number could mean cuts in a department because there isn't enough money.

I push the sandwich aside and sip my coffee. I did have some before I got here, but I can never have enough coffee in my system. I check the time just as I finish another pile of papers. I have a couple in my hand and slide them over to him. "You're going to need those for R&D. They are recent invoices from their suppliers saying how long some of the things they need will take to restock before they ship it," I explain to him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 am

Hello Bossman

I accept the answer without really drawing more attention to the issue. I knew it was like Shiori; in a game of cat and mouse, she would obviously be the cat. I knew of the type of personality she had, but I pretty much figured she wouldn’t have an issue with playing nice, at least while I was watching. While she files the papers on my desk, I proceed in partially eating my breakfast sandwich and also enjoying my coffee. I look over to her for a moment as I watch her file my papers. She looked cute in her office get up with her cleavage showing. I figured she dressed like this knowing that it would draw my attention. I give a soft grin as I shake my head and turn to the side, shifting my gaze out the window while I sipped on my coffee. For a few moments, I have a little piece, though I knew it was fleeting. I would be whisked off to a meeting soon. When she speaks again, I answer, “that’s fine. I should probably get going.” I like to be places on time, so I felt if I left now, I would be arriving in R&D with a couple minutes to spare.

210 / 3458
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:58 am

Honestly in business mode I would not notice his glances at my person. None of the exposed parts were part of any ploy. The slight cleavage is from the fact my chest is large and I will always have a bit of cleavage to show no matter what. The skirt was a modest length also so that if I bend over my ass will not be exposed. I had not really looked up from the papers as I was explaining the ones I handed him. His voice makes me blink and lift my gaze. I nod.

"I'll see you for lunch here in your office at noon then," I say to him. "Did you want a bacon sandwich as a treat?" I ask, smiling now. "I really am glad you're okay with this. Its good practice for myself since I'm only just getting back into my old office at Kyro Corp," I say but then pause, tilting my head slightly. "Did I tell you I went back?" I say in a curious manner but then shrug, a smile back on my lips. "Well you know now. I'm finally going to start my career. I told you I've put down the hunting for good. I'll fight. But I'm not going to go out and seek a fight now," I say to him and knock a couple of papers on the ground. I sigh.

"Dammit.." I grumble as I get up and bend over to retrieve them, several having floated a bit away from where I was seated otherwise I wouldn't have had to get up.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 am

Hello Bossman

I answer a “right” to the remark about seeing me for lunch in my office at noon. Structure seemed to have returned to my life again when I had been wafting in chaos while trying to do my own thing at work. “Sure,” comes to the smiling query of the bacon sandwich. There was no such thing as too much bacon in a man’s diet; at least that’s what I believed. Of course, green stuff was good every once and a while too. New information comes in as Shiori admits to going back to her family’s business. I did my fair share of harboring her away from her grandmother’s sight for so long when she was rebelling against working in the corporation, but now it seemed she was ready to take on that role. “Ah,” I respond, “no, this is my first time hearing it.” It was good to hear that the hunting was put down for good; I wondered if this would be a permanent thing. About this time, I begin to stand to my feet to gather my things to head to the R&D department. I knew I couldn’t spend too much time chatting it up with my new secretary. The papers are knocked over, I pause, noticing her bend over, but aside from standing there to watch her, I kneel down to help her pick up the papers as I tease, “now you’re fighting papers I see.”

240 / 3698
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm glad he is okay with me returning to my family, even though I had been running from them for so long. It wasn't too bad so far. There would be alot to learn over the next year or so. But the challenge was, I have to admit, just a bit exciting to me. I blink as Jyn comes to kneel beside me and help. His sudden tease catches me off guard and I feel my cheeks heat and I know I'm blushing brightly. I had not expected it and thus I couldn't control my reactions. I quickly pluck the papers away from him and straighten, turning away from him and hoping he has not seen that he had made me blush like some goddamn virgin hearing about sex for the first time.

"Get to you meeting before your late," I say quickly, hugging the papers to my chest as I try to will the blush away.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Hello Bossman

“Heh, cute,” I continue to tease after her words. Pressing down on my knees with my palms, I lift my body up and give a nod as I advice, “fine, I’ll be going. See you at noon.” I turn to my desk, picking up the folder that she had prepared for me before walking towards my door and exiting it. Reaching Izumi’s outer door, I exit from the area and begin the trek to the R&D Department, more specifically the development area where Ijin would be working. Angela should already be there by now, so I would just see them both on arrival. This would be the start to perhaps one of the most productive days in a while. As it would seem, my work life was getting back on track. If I could just get laid, then life would return to normal and I could be comfortable and not so stressed out.

153 / 3851
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 pm

The blush instantly returns, disobeying my orders to go away. Why did he have to go and say cute? I huff and peek at him over my shoulder, doing my best to hide most of the blush. "See you at noon," I affirm and watch as he plucks up the folder I made for him within the short amount of time I have been here. He then leaves the office and I relax a bit, the blush finally vanishing. I sigh, letting my shoulders slump. Maybe this was going to be alot harder than I first thought. I walk around the desk and sit in the chair he had only recently vacated. I pull my coffee over and then set it aside as I dig into the piles and begin to organize them as required.

My blutooth goes off. 'Div12 calling' the computerize voice chimes pleasantly and I tap the ear piece to answer. "Commissioner's Office, Shiori speaking," I say and I hear the POS guy from a little while ago speak. I smile as he apologizes for me not being in the system and reassures me that all is in place so I am not hindered from my job. I thank him and end the call quickly. I go back to the papers and it takes me a good twenty minutes before I have them in order for Jyn to do. With the way they are organized he shouldn't have too much trouble whisking through them, though I will be here to aide him.

I stretch and then sigh, relaxing a moment in his chair. Kami this could take me all day. But even if it does, at least by tomorrow I'll have a better system laid out for us both to work within. I turn to his computer and login, the computer having logged out from not being used. I begin pulling up spreadsheets for last month's budget and print the ones I know he will need after lunch. I then reseach further into each departments assigned budget and print the ones that could be in danger of seeing a cut do to insufficient results in the area. By the time I finish its nearing eleven and my coffee has cooled down quite a bit. I rub my temples and then collect the papers I printed and set them in front of me and begin to review them in detail, even plucking up a highlighter to mark the numbers they will be asking him for. I pause for a moment and find myself smiling. This really is my element...

~end~
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Hello Boss Man [Jyn]   .Hello Boss Man [Jyn] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Hello Boss Man [Jyn]
Page 1 of 1