Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two dozen red roses (Akera)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Two dozen red roses (Akera) Empty
PostSubject: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:38 am

He was pounding the pavement his mind working over the conundrum he was working out. Kuna knew the girl, but he knew that Izuya was toying with the girl. It was his motive, but he had to know what the angle the spirit was working. The blond kept moving down the streets and eventually the transition between Gunshyne Bastion and the northern heights. It was the first time he had been here, but it seemed like a pretentious place. The blond just bowed his head and kept moving and eventually he would get too Gothstone and Moonbucks. He stood outside the entrance of the cafe wondering if he was actually going to go through with this or not. His lungs expanded while taking in a deep breath. There wasn't much left he could do before crossing the street and opening the steel framed door and entering the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm

I was moving and grooving during the light time right after the lunch rush. It was more cleaning than doing anything with orders. In fact the counter had no line as I was wiping down the tables and taking dishes back into the back. Today I wore a pink and black gothic dress similar to the white one. My white hair truly accented by the black and pink outfit. A few business men in the corner kept eyeing me as I would bend over and clean the tables. Moving around the café I was humming softly to myself as I worked. When the door jingled, I looked up and smiled as I saw the boy Kuna from a day or so earlier. “Good Afternoon!” I smile brightly as I move behind the counter in order to take his order. “Came back for more coffee? It must be good” It was an innocent smile as I watched him.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Kuna entered the cafe the bouquet of roses nestled between his arms. There were a few stares from the other customers around the cafe. His indecision up too this point had let himself be carried up to this point where he was face to face with the girl. He wasn't sure what kind of angle Izuya was pulling, but he knew it couldn't be good. Kuna took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and prepared to accept the consequences of his actions. His pale blue eyes opened to meet her innocent smile, and he met hers with one of his own. A hint of a blush crossed his face as he looked bashfully down at the roses he had in his arms. "I did come for your delicious coffee, but I have to admit too an ulterior motive for coming." He would bring up the roses and present them to her "I was thinking to myself that a waitress that has provided such stellar service will accept you accept this small token of my appreciation?" Kuna asked keeping his eyes lowered and trained on looking at her feet. Izuya wouldn't be happy, but there was something tugging inside of him that just made him not give a fuck about what the spirit though or did.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 pm

When Kuna presented me with the two dozen roses, I blinked and smiled brightly and happily. A glow coming from me and radiating out as my spirit reflected my happiness. “Oh you are so sweet. I was feeling kinda blue today and these have really perked me up today” It was the truth and most people could tell, I was a bleeding heart. I was as sweet as chocolate and just as tasty. But that attracted the wrong kind of people all the time, so I had never had anyone give me flowers before. I reached out and took the flowers from him, cradling them against my bosom. I turn and walk towards the employee only door, then I turn and smile so brightly it showed off the cute dimples. “I’ll be right back. Gotta find something to put these in.” Then I was gone through the door. It was only a few moments before I came through again without the flowers. When I got back to the counter I looked at him and asked, “Want some coffee. I put them in a pot of water until I can get them home.”
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Kuna gave her a soft smile while she took the roses out of his hands. "Well, I am glad that I could lift your spirits." He would say watching her cradle the roses to her breasts. It warmed him up a bit that there was a positive reaction to his gesture. He took a seat near one of the open tables, and he just had a little snicker at the business men there giving him dirty looks. He would contain his mirth as she came back from the employees only area. "I'd love some of your wonderful coffee." He would say getting up out of his seat and making his way over too the counter. "I think I hurt the feelings of your fans over there." He would say pointing a finger towards some of the businessmen who looked like they had swallowed lemons whole.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I blushed as I started to fix him his coffee, the same as last time but this time I added a few drops of vanilla to it for flavoring. When he pointed out the men in the corner, I blushed even further. "I don't know why people look at me like that. I'm not cute or anything. Maybe its the costume but the boss yelled at me when I wore my normal clothes. Apparently I started a trend that he likes" I did not add that at time the boss would bump into me while I was bending over or brush against my chest on the way by. And sometimes I even caught him drooling on his desk as he watched the security tapes. I looked away from the business men and back to kuna, "At least they are harmless."
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:44 pm

"My dear, I think you are underestimating your looks. You don't have to have super model looks too be gorgeous." He looked back over too men "I think you are quite pretty, but I think its the way you act which is the touch of magic for most people. The clothes certainly help though." He would say as he leaned up onto the counter. Kuna drummed his fingers against the counter while waiting for his coffee. "Well, I can see why they are so attracted to you." He would chirp while reading her body language. He got the impression from his previous meetings with Kameko that she was one of those innocent types, which was part of her charm in that she could be one of those not quite so innocent girl. He met the girl's eyes and put a look of sadness on them "I have a confession to make. I didn't come here just to have your coffee, which is too die for, but I was hoping that I could get you to come down too the Kurofuno shop, then something to eat after that."
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:59 pm

I handed him his coffee as a blush the color of the shades of pink that I seemed to favor as a blush crept up my throat and spilled into my cheeks. "You are so sweet. I can't today unless you want to wait until after my shift which will be in a few hours. But tomorrow is my day off. Perhaps we could meet in the morning?" I asked hopefully. Tomorrow would be better since I worked a double tonight. But I would not say much. I was not looking at it like he was trying to date me. So far he was still just a friend. And since tonight was my date with Yukina as well as... "Oh yeah, after work, I have an audition so today doesn't look so hot" Plus, i hung out with the guys all the time as just friends. Look at Seiki, well yes, I had a crush on him but we had only kissed once and then said we would never let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 pm

He gave a slight nod of his head as he took the cup of jo and took a sip of it. The taste was quite smooth and soothed his nerves. He hadn't decided too try and pick her up, but rather work on developing a friendship with her, and play the long range game. "Tomorrow sounds perfect. Shall I pick it you up here?" He would ask taking a discreet look at the men who had had even dirtier looks towards him and casually chatting up there waitress. Kuna shifted his attention away from her fan club back to her. "You have an audition? You trying out to be an actress?" Kuna would ask.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:41 pm

I nodded to him and replied. "Sure, I'll meet you here tomorrow about 20 minutes before the shop opens." It was wonderful to have made another friend like this. Although I had wondered a bit why the roses, but they were pretty and well I was a bit of ditsy person. "No actually I am a singer and songwriter. The band I am auditioning for is called Possessed. Perhaps you have heard of them? I'm pretty excited about it. They are like a symphonic rockish kind of goth band. I just hope that everything will go well." With that, I look like I was really excited. "Oh you might want my cell number just in case I get hung up or you get hung up with something." I grabbed a pen and a napkin. With a quick jot, I let him have my cell phone number and my home number. "the cell is my Roommate's but I will have it tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 pm

He would listen patiently too her. "I haven't really been into the music scene, so I am pretty uncultured when it comes to that. I will have to check them out sometime." Kuna said as stood up straight and took another sip of his coffee. He would take the napkin when she was done with it and stash it into his coat pocket. He had accomplished his primary objective and had gotten a bonus too. "I should get going." He looked back over too the little fan club of hers which at this time waves of killer intent could be felt "The more I talk to you the more those guys are going to get agitated that their idol Kameko-chan is talking to me, so I will see you here tomorrow then." He would say as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bit of money to cover the half finished cup of coffee. There he would give one final departing greeting to the white haired girl before leaving Moonbucks.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 pm

-exit rp-
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 am

sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two dozen red roses (Akera)   Two dozen red roses (Akera) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two dozen red roses (Akera)
Page 1 of 1