Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Empty
PostSubject: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Jynbanner_01
Locating a Demon
... Time: Morning
... Location: ??? Forest

The previous day had been spent in a search for a demon known as Nova. This would be two days after the events of the samurai attack on Haven. It was my belief that he had kidnapped one of the young girls of our Haven group and was holding her hostage; at least that is what I hoped. I would rather it be the case that Akera would be held captive in some place over the grim alternative of her being dead. The demon was immensely strong, so the idea that she could get away from him on her own was pretty much dashed. After the full day of tracking the demon, night eventually fell and caused a pause in the search.

The night had been an interesting mix of speaking with the two spiritual parasites that were housed inside of me and attempting to sleep. I figured for the most part that I was probably asleep, but in that subconscious realm, it was hard to tell. I had come to the conclusion that I should probably see an exorcist or something like that to try to remove the demons forcefully from my body, but Damon warned that could kill me. I didn’t know if he was bluffing or not, but I figured it wasn’t going to happen anytime soon, so the issue didn’t matter.

Eventually, my eyes open to view the new day that had come. By the time I had been brought back into consciousness, light was starting to descend down, filtering through the treetops above. Stretch slightly and look out, looking at the area around me and to see if Izumi was already up and moving. If she were up and moving about, I would greet her with a soft “morning” as I picked myself up from the tree I was leaning against. I stretch out a bit and brush the bark from my back and start prepping for the trek ahead. Reaching into my supplies, I take out a mix of various dried fruits and nuts to munch on as breakfast. I drink water from my ration and after a moment or so, I am ready to continue. I look to Izumi and let her know that I was ready to go and with that, I continue on our way to track down the demon, much like a blood hound on the trail of a target.

400 / 400
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Jynbanner_03

Last edited by escalation on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Izumi_01
At some point of laying on the ground she had found herself asleep and then the morning came and she found herself waking up, her normal internal clock already waking her up before the sun fully rose up. she felt refreshed even though she slept on the ground, it had been quite comfortable for her and brought back fond old memories. She looked toward's the fire and saw that it was still burning though not as big as before. She stared at it a moment as her mind was working its way up to full processing speed. She took a moment to fully wake up before she would stand and using her spade shovel some dirt over the fire to put it out. After she made sure the fire was completely out she looked around the area for a moment seeing what was in the area thanks to the light of the sun.

Her attention had been captured when she heard his voice saying morning, she had looked back to him and then smiled as she responded with a 'Good Morning' She had turned to him as she had smiled, watching him as he drank water and ate some dried fruits and nuts. She was ready to go whenever he was, she would just snatch some of Jyn's rations at least the water for now. "How are you feeling?" she would ask.

-Word count:231
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:27 am

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Akera_01
I sat against the rock of the cavern wall rocking the sleeping child. Slowly I stopped and brought a hand to feel the ground next to me. Finding the blankets and such there for her bed, I gently placed her in the makeshift bed. I didn't know how much time had passed. I couldn't see anything, my eyes were useless. The swelling had gone down somewhat and still i could not see anything. I quietly sobbed out my frustrations and anger. A demon had trapped me and had repeatedly raped me. I could still feel his stuff inside me from the last encounter. He had brought cold water to let me wash up Chou and myself. He had me do a few things that I could not even come to terms with at the moment. At least Chou was safe and sound. I shivered and knew that no matter how many times I scrubbed or washed, I would never get clean from the last how ever long it had been. There were welts from where I had been punished for my fighting, along my back and thighs. He was cruel and insane. Why couldn't I get away from him?

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Nova_p10

After Saga
Sighting lightly I turned my gaze from the sky and glanced around the forest around the cave that had become my refuge for the time being along with the two I had taken after the demons attacked the human settlement. Turning my gaze from the forest I glanced back to to the cave, looking to Kameko for a moment. As I look back at her I reflect for a moment on the time we have spent together so far, or at least the time I have kept her trapped here with me. Though I had intended to get her eyes healed, I neglected to bring the priest I ran into a day ago to the cave to take care of her eyes. He was kind enough to take care of my injuries and heal me but I didn't bring him to take care of Kameko because of the danger it still posed to me so she was still blind. As I look at Kameko my stomach growls and I glance down at it and sigh lightly as I reach down and place a hand on my stomach, rubbing it some. Turning my gaze away from Kameko I glance up at the sky for a moment before I finally turn and head back into the cave. As I move back into the cave I glance to Kameko for a moment before moving over to the fire and slip a few more bits of wood onto the fire, " Are you hungry? " I ask as I glance to Kameko before turning my gaze to Chou, " And how is she doing? "

Post WC: 272
Total WC: 272
Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Locating a Demon

“I’m fine,” is the short answer to Izumi’s question. I allow her free reign with my nuts as she was welcomed to them. They were pretty delicious, though they were a little salty for my tastes. Since we had bought from different venders, there was a noticeable difference from Tapp’s nuts and my own. I preferred his, as they were larger and more filling, whereas I had a smaller, more pea-like, variety. After the rations are partaken, I lead as previously mentioned along said trail over the meadows and through the woods in search of the big bad Nova. The downside to this operation was the fact that the demon known as Nova had the ability to sense as well. With this said, at the moment I felt him, unless my ability to sense was greater, he would probably feel me as well. On spiritual ping of me, he would probably end up behind me much like he had last time, and I would be in a compromising situation. There were various options in my head on how to go about things, and I had talked them over with Izumi, but it would just have to come down to what happened when that time came. I was okay with the fact that we probably would not be able to get the jump on him for this reason. Unknown to me, we were nearing the area where his cavern would be. During this time, I continue to track as normal, since Nova and I were still outside of each other’s ranges. Walking at a casual pace and following the spirit tracks, I look to Izumi for a moment. In a soft voice, I request, “are you sure you’re okay with this? I worry about you and… if anything happened to you, I could never forgive myself because your speci...” Feeling as if I had said too much, I pause and turn to the side, a bit embarrassed with my own words.

330 / 730
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 am

She partook quite happily in the ration's that Jyn had and was quite pleased with them, she kept at this side as she nibbled upon the nuts that Jyn carried around with him. They kept moving and within her gaze she saw the 'footprints' they were following. Her blue eyes would blink as she heard what he said, it caught her off guard to be honest. She not once ever imagined he would say something like that. She just smiled and blushed. "Ah worry not, if anything goes horribly wrong I can just phase out into another realm." and if something did go wrong she could just go intangible or slip into a pocket realm. She would give him a nudge and giggle as she looked away from him with a blush to her cheeks.

-Word count:135 | 366
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 am

I heard him entering the cave and I tensed up wondering if he was going to rape again. Then he asks about hunger. How could I be hungry when all I could think about was when and how I would be raped next. This was worse than a horror movie. My clothing had been torn beyond repair so I was forced to be naked the whole time. It was easier access for him. I answer his second question. “She’s asleep” I didn’t care whether or not I ate at the moment. I just wanted it all to stop. The swelling in my eyes and face had gone down enough that I had tried to open them. Still I could not see anything. This was scary, I didn’t want to be blind for the rest of my life.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:20 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
As Kameko spoke up, answering about Chou I nodded faintly as I looked at her. While looking at Kameko, I looked over her for a moment before turning my attention away from her as I rose back to my feet. " Alright. She doesn't need anything does she? " I asked, glancing to Kameko as I moved over to where I kept the food I had gotten for us. Coming to a stop I kneel down and pick up a piece of dried meat and begin to chew on it. I stood and moved over to where Kameko is and kneeled in front of her. Kneeling in front of her, I take another bite of the meat and begin to chew on it as I glance over her face, reaching out with my free hand to touch her cheek lightly. " And, is their anything you need, more water perhaps? " I asked, sliding my hand across her cheek slowly before I took the piece of dried meat I had and reached out, lightly pressing the end I had bitten off of to her lips, offering her a bite of it. While holding the piece of meat to her lips I pull my hand from her cheek, bringing it down to rest on my leg as I watch her.

Post WC: 219
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Locating a Demon

She reassures me and I remember how convenient her powers were. With that, I am encouraged that things would turn out fine for the mission at hand. There was a part two in there somewhere that I was not one hundred percent sure on, but I had played it by ear several times, so it wasn’t a concept that I was unaccustomed too. I feel her nudge against me and then look to her as she looked away. A short smile comes to my lips due to the gesture and I turn and look back in front of me. It felt a bit better this way. I much rather liked the ability to be close to her than distant, much like with the previous night. With a nod towards the front, I advise, “we’d better keep moving. I hope it doesn’t take an entire day of searching again…” I was getting tired of forest and soon I would need a river or something to fill up on my water. Another day would do fine, but beyond that, we would have to look around and forage for supplies. I move away from her softly as I continue my steps, refocusing on the trail I was currently tracking. Things proceed as usual as we continue to walk, but eventually I come to an area that stands out much. I pause and close my eyes. As previously mentioned, the tracks seemed larger and more distinct at areas where the demon had paused or overlapped; meaning it was an area where he frequented. It would be the equivalent to several tracks being lapped over one another. At this time, he was in the cave, so I would be “seeing” the area outside of the cave where he was gazing at the sky. I come to the conclusion that we were probably in an area where he frequented or at least stopped for an extended amount of time. I did not feel him just yet, but with the way the trail was leading, I knew I might be stumbling upon him soon. Looking to Izumi I advise that we might have to get ready. If this was indeed the area where the demon was, then I would be going out to greet him. I would know in a few more meters.

386 / 1116
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 am

Keeping steps with him she mostly kept gazing toward's the 'tracks' of the energy signal to these people. Izumi had her head gazing upwards so it looked as though she were day dreaming to the sky. As they moved and proceeded to this new area Izumi would speak after Jyn had advised for them to get ready. "So shall we go over the plan just to make sure we're both on the same thoughts." she uttered softly as she lifted her spade onto her shoulder and stopped walking as she looked around the area. Her hair moved into the breeze. "I probably shouldn't look so clean..." she said in a soft manner as she looked around staring towards the ground and pondered if she should quickly teleport to her where she hid her vehicle for her make up kit. but that would just waste time so she had to work with the dirt that was in the area. She momentarily looked toward's Jyn. "Your gonna have to carry my weapon's you know."

-Word count:172 | 538
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm

As he touched my cheek again, I tried not to jerk back and away from that disgusting touch. It made my skin crawl like there were creepy crawlies on it. Would he rape me again? I hoped not. Something touched my lips and I jerk back. I would not give him oral. He would have to force me. I would not let him enter my mouth, no telling where or who else that had been in. I hoped I wouldn't get AIDS or herpes or anything from him since he wasn't using condoms or anything.

My tongue darted out to lick my lips right after I jerked back. It was meat again. Leaning forward I took a bit from the jerky and chewed not saying anything. He could think that the presence of something against my lips had startled me. I would not tell him anything.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
When she jerked back as I held the dried meat to her lips I smirked faintly, " It's ok. ". As she began to lean forwards I nodded, still holding the jerky out so she could take a bite, " See, it's just something to eat my dear. " I said as I bring my free hand up and slowly run it through her hair as I watch her. Pulling my hand from her hair I move it down to her chin and lightly grip her chin. " Though, if you want something else... That can be arranged. " I said with a faint smirk. I didn't wait for a response from her, instead I leaned in and place my lips against hers as I begin to kiss her, keeping a hold of her chin so she wouldn't be able to pull back and break the kiss. As I kiss her I slip my tongue past my lips and try to force it past hers and into her mouth. While trying to force my tongue into her mouth I release her chin and move my hand back into her hair and lightly grip it.

Post WC: 194
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Locating a Demon

Before I progress further, I hear the words of my secretary and turn to face her, my attention previously diverted to my front. I think over her words and nod with my approval that they were probably right. Izumi’s weapons would have to be taken from her form, but if they were on me, the demon might be weary of my intentions. I didn’t want to go out bearing weapons, but the demon would also know that I would not approach him without having some type of safety precautions. “It might be better if you warped your weapons to your vehicle,” I advise, “they would weigh me down.” As for going over the plan, I felt she had a good understanding of it from her latter comments, but I would speak between us the basic gist of things. “Since I will be unable to surprise the demon, I will approach him and offer a trade: you for the girl. Once the girl is safe, we will attempt to make our move, given he takes the bait.” Izumi was a fully grown woman with more assets, so it seemed that unless the demon was a lolicon, using her as bait should work. I did know the demon had a propensity to talking, so I was fairly confident that he wouldn’t just kill me on sight. If I were attacked then, I would have to work on a plan B at that time, but if not, then things might proceed smoothly and maybe even without a large fight. With that out of the way, I would give her time to prepare herself, however she needed to, and to tell me when she was ready to continue on with things. In the mean time, I would check over my weapons one more time.

300 / 1416
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

She nodded her head to what he had said as she looked at him. "Alright give me a moment she stated as she placed her spade upon the floor and then took out her Nutek pistol and placed it over her spade as she looked to it. "Teleport." a white circle formed around her weapons and in the next second they disappeared and reappeared inside of her vehicle in position so that they don't damage the interior of the car, so after that the portal's shut closed as Izumi would stand straight and looked around. She looked around and moved a bit closer toward's a tree and she knelt down and began to move the dirt around in the ground, the area by the tree seem's to be softer and more dirt than actual rock, she was gonna use the dirt as natural make up to give the impression of being scuffed up in a fight and she began to apply it to her face. It wasn't too long as she looked up toward's the tree and smiled looking at it's vines. "This should be fun." she uttered as she jumped up to the nearest branch and pulled herself up and climbed into the tree and moved through it letting stuff get caught in her hair as she went looking for the vine's she spotted eventually returning to the ground with some good length vine. "Gotta make up a good excuse for him to trade me for the girl and look vine." she uttered as she got down her hair quite the mess now with various twig's she looked as though she was in a scuffle and kinda beaten up, if she used actual make up she would be able to make the bruises look far better but this was good enough to pass off as being in a fight and being dragged about the ground. "We can use this to tie my hands together, have me like a sort of prisoner."

-Word count:332 | 870
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 pm

As I swallowed I alosot choked. He was pulling my chin up and pressing his sewer rat lips to mine. How was I ever going to get over this. Someone just kill me now and end the misery. I couldn't fight back, I could see. He had me disabled and at his mercy. His tongue invading and raping my mouth again. This would lead to another actually rape, i could tell. It always did. He was gripping my hair and I was unable to move my head back. I had learned not to bite down on his wormy tongue. the first time I had done that, my ass had hurt for hours. There were bruises from his hand smacking me. He was insane. He had raped me after that too. Sadistic asshole.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
As she parted her lips I slipped my tongue into her mouth and began to explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue and continue to kiss her as I release her hair. After releasing her hair I pull my hand back out of it and move it down to her breasts and take hold of one of her breasts. At first I just held onto her breast though after a moment I began to knead her breast roughly. As I played with her breast I began to break the kiss, slowly pulling back and taking my tongue out of her mouth as I broke the kiss and looked at her smiling softly, " How about you lay down? " I asked as I leaned in, placing a kiss on her cheek before I moved to her neck and began to softly nip at the side of her neck as I released her breast, waiting to see if she would do as I said.

Post WC: 165
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Locating a Demon

I watch as Izumi does her thing. She was pretty resourceful during all of this. I suppose her going in there looking normal wouldn’t suffice; though it had been a night or two since I had been able to bath, but I didn’t know about her. The dirty and roughed up look wasn’t too bad for her; it sort of made her look like a slave ready to be sold to the highest bidder. I knew that to be a fetish for a few, and deep in my secret area, I knew that I would probably shell out a few thousand to have her locked up in my basement somewhere to be utilized for sex whenever I craved it. As a male, I had a side where I could have dark thoughts form time to time, but thankfully my own self righteousness kept me from the road many had fallen off of. Plus, I still had the secretary fetish I might be able to work with depending on how things turned out in the future. As she comes back, I notice the length of vines within her grasp. I nod and answer, “okay, sure” to the suggestion and hold my hand out for the rope. I would speak softly, “give me your arms” and then use the vine to loosely bind her hands as the wrists leaving the bulk of the vine to be used like a leash whereas I could hold one end and lead or pull her along with the other end. After done, I would look up towards her, and comment, “even roughed up, you still manage to be beautiful.” It was in my semi serious teasing tone. I conclude with, “Let’s go” and with that, everything seemed to be set, so it was finally time to put the plan into motion.

Internally in a black voided realm within my soul, the dragon demon sits at his normal tea table with the domo chan earth demon. He sits back in a four legged wooden chair in front of a circular wooden table. He holds his tea with his right hand and sips from it casually. “Our vessel’s going to get himself killed,” he nods. The earth golem does not speak. My natural defenses are triggered to invoke a mode which would naturally counter the demon’s time magic (time wise).

Externally, I lead the way following the trail until I am able to feel the demons presence (Signature). I know without a doubt that it is him from when I felt him at the camp earlier. I walk out into the opening before the cave, figuring this would be his hide out of sorts. There I would stop, calling out, “Nova!” If bound, I would be holding the string binding Izumi with my left hand. My right hand would be to the side. My holsters would openly display my guns where I could quickly get to them. Still, I would not appear openly hostile, nor would my tone have been angered; simply loud enough for him to hopefully hear me in that cavern.

515 / 1931
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Izumi was bound at the hands and she looked to Jyn who mentioned that she still looked beautiful even though she was dirty, she stuck her tongue out at him her tongue piercing showing as she smiled after her tongue went back in her mouth and taking a deep breath. Now Jyn was taking the lead and Izumi would walk behind him a bit, not yet did she have to pretend to be weak or tired. She knew what she had to do and it would be nice if things went as plan, unknown to her though she knew nothing about the baby that Akera had with her, and there's a chance that Jyn didn't know either unless he did and forgot to tell her. Izumi would feeling the signature's as they were finally catching up to the vile demon. She herself saw the unbalance into this whole situation, the demon was far to advantageous over the human girl something had to be done.

When they finally came into the area where Nova and the girl was cooped up in, Izumi began to enter into her role. Her head hung low and her pleasant look immediately went depressed and her breathing had increased and she walked slightly wobbling as though she were attempting to keep straight. Let's just hope her acting skill's were amazing to the point it would fool the demon. Maybe Lady lucky will shine her smile upon them to help them out in this situation. Now the plan was into play, lets just see if the demon would grab the bait.

-Word count:264 | 1134
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

He finally stopped kiss me and told me to lay down. Tears welled up in my eyes as I complied. I tensed up and just as I thought he was coming to the point of entering me, I heard his named called at the front of the cave. Hope soared in my chest as I hoped that was someone here to rescue me. It sounded like someone I knew. Please, oh please, let it be someone to take me away from this mess. The noise woke the baby and she began to cry. I took this time to roll over on my knees and scramble to the area of the crying child. I found her in my blind state and pulled her too me and began to soothe her. She laid her head on my shoulder as I rocked slowly to get her to go back to sleep. Please let the guy at the cave be here to free me. By all that is holy, i wanted away from this psycho freak of a rapist.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
As she moved onto her back I leaned down and kissed her neck and shoulder. Now it was time to enjoy her body once again, though before that I heard someone call out, calling to me. When I heard a voice call out to me I froze for a moment, realizing I had lowered my guard and allowed someone to get close to the cave. When Kameko moved out from under me to take care of the infant I didn't stop her, instead I began to search for the one calling to me and I instantly locked onto the signature and knew right away who it was, the male that I had encountered before when I first tried to get Kameko and back at there camp. With a growl I raise to my feet and glance to Kameko for a moment. " Stay here... " I said as I picked up my kimono and slipped it back on, tying the sash before I slipped both katanas into my belt and began for the mouth of the cave. As I come to the mouth of the cave I stop and glance over at the male, my gaze shifting over him as I searched for what type of weapons he had on him. I noticed the guns he had on him and growled faintly as I shifted my gaze back to his face, noticing the female with him, though she didn't look like he did, " I see you found me human... What is it you want? " I asked, glaring at the male.

Post WC: 262
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Locating a Demon

I keep my gaze forwards as I wait for the demon; I am not forced to wait long. Like Izumi, I also feel two other entities inside the cavern. I’m sickened to some degree to recognize the signature of the child Akera had previously rescued from the bus incident in her arrival to this realm. I was, however, happy that it was still alive. Still, Akera’s status and location is confirmed; she was alive and with this demon. From how she acted after the first battle, I knew she couldn’t be here on her own will.

I am able to feel Nova’s approach and my eyes come upon him as he makes his way out of the cave. I feel I am fortunate that he had come out and spoken instead of freezing time and killing me; thus far, things were going well for me and now it would be time to begin the plan. I respond to him, “you’re not an easy demon to find, Nova.” I wondered if he would think it odd that I used his name; for that purpose was the reason I referred to him by his name. By me being able to find him, it should let him know that I also had the ability to sense. I continue in a calm tone, “your efforts at the camp were appreciated regardless of circumstance… but like the last time we met, I have to take that girl away from you.” I motion towards Izumi with my free hand stating, “last time’s battle was rough for both sides. This time, I would rather be civil and trade. This woman is not from our time, but is very developed...” My free hand lifts to her large right breast and pushes the orb up shifting it slightly and allowing it to softly bounce as a display of its ripeness; I also new Izumi was modest, so it may cause her to blush a bit. The hand lowers as I conclude, “…she should provide you with the same, if not more enjoyment as that young girl you kidnapped… so can we do this the easy way?” Hopefully he would say yes and not just kill me and take both girls, which was also an option he held.

378 / 2309
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Izumi kept her place slightly behind Jyn, but kept in view so Nova could see her, she wasn't wearing any present time cloths, she wore past time cloths so she really didn't look any different than any other person from the past. She looked to Nova and took in this person's appearance, she remembered seeing him back when the army of samurai was attacking, so that was the demon. She kept quiet and listened to what Jyn said and his touch, it was quite unexpected as her face did blush as her back straightened and her plump breast's showed off a bit more than it looked from when she was slouching and she had softly moaned a little and her blue eye's looked toward's Jyn with worry and then to Nova and then from embarrassment she looked away and shyed off in her gaze. Hopefully Nova would take this offer to replace her, for an injured Akera so it seemed she would be playing the role of past slave girl. This would be good and simple role to play, Izumi looked toward's Nova shyly and quickly looked to the ground, making it appear as though she was interested. "If this is what m'lord desires..." she uttered just loud enough for Nova to hear her, this was done purposely to make it appear that she was willing to listen to what was ordered of her, and normally woman of the past were more submissive than they were in the future.

-Word count:249 | 1383
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I heard the voice again. It sounded like Jyn and by the way he was talking it was Jyn. And he was offering someone else to take my place. Why would he do that? that was wrong. there was no way he should be doing that. I couldn't live knowing that another took my place. But if I moved from the cave, Nova would punish me again. I shiver and gagged at that though. Slowly, I moved towards the mouth of cave so I could hear better. I didn't hear anyone else but Nova and Jyn. In my arms, I still held the girl who had quieted down and was drifting back to sleep not understanding what was going on around her. I wished I could be like. Please lord, help me know, I so wanted to be rescued, but not at the life of someone else. I moved as quietly and quickly as I could and without making so much as a noise. I had seen ninjas do this on t.v. and figured I might be able to accomplish it.

Unlocked: Movement Package
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn as he speaks again and growl as he says my name again.. The first time we met I don't remember telling him my name, we didn't exactly meet on name giving circumstances so how did he know it? And, how did he find us.. no normal human would be able to find us, not unless they possessed powers like I did, the power to track someone by their spiritual presence. This was a new and annoying development. He continued to speak, bringing up our first meeting before getting to his point, the fact that he was here for Kameko. I glanced back at the cave when he made mention of her before turning my attention back to Jyn, looking to Izumi as he motioned to her. As I listen to Jyn I shift my gaze over this female he had brought to trade it seemed. I watch as he lifts one of her breasts before allowing it to fall. I shifted my gaze back to Izumi watching her reaction to what Jyn had done and listen to Jyn as I looked over Izumi once again. She was more developed then Kameko and from what he just said may be more funner to play with.. With a soft growl I began to move forwards, " Keep your hands at your sides human... " I said, glancing to Jyn for a moment before I turned my gaze back to Izumi. I grinned faintly as I watched Izumi, she indeed looked fun to play with. Coming to a stop, I rest in front of them and glance to Jyn again, " My efforts? ... If I hadn't stayed those demons would have killed you humans. " I shifted my gaze back to Izumi, glancing over her form again, " Come here. " I said as I lifted a hand, holding it out to Izumi.

Post WC: 318
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Locating a Demon

I hear Izumi’s reply; it was pretty good for a slave girl. Internally I wouldn’t mind playing the role as a master with her. I could feel Akera moving within the cavern, but I needed her to stay still. I didn’t need her messing anything up, but unfortunately, I couldn’t speak mentally unless it was to Izumi after she’s first spoken to me. I watch the demons response as he orders me to stand still and steps forwards. As he does this, I tug on the vine to pull Izumi behind me as I step between him and her lifting my hand to the handle of my gun.

At this point, the demon within me sips his tea and gives an internal sigh as he comments, “yes, he will indeed die this way.” By this time, something of a spiritual flat screen was hovering in the air in this voided realm within my body from which both the earth and dragon demon would be watching through my eyes as if watching the game. The dragon recasts timewise over me during this time. The earth golem comments, “should we inform him we’re using his energy?” The dragon sips his tea once more and shrugs, “no.”

With the motion to my gun, I warn the demon, “no go. I’ve gone through a lot of forest to come here and leave. You can do whatever you need to when I’m gone with the girl. I would like to be back before nightfall; these woods are dangerous. I’m not going to wait for you to play with the merchandise for free.” I had been an illegal operator for a spell before joining the division; I knew the proper and improper ways of successfully completing a shady transaction. Hopefully he would accept those terms. Word.

300 / 2609
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm

It appeared that the demon may have desired to do a little test run of the product before the transaction was complete and if it was, this may have been a problem. Izumi stared toward's Nova shyly and looked toward's Jyn as though with her eye's she was questioning if this was okay, standard rules by slave and master, the slave did nothing unless the master permitted it, and currently in this faux situation. Jyn was master until the trade off commenced. So she lifted her arms for a moment making it appear as though she were going to move to him, but Jyn with nice timing had tugged at the vine as Izumi dropped her gaze and moved with the way he pulled the vine. "My silence shall be kept m'lord." This sentence's purpose was double meaning, first meaning it was an old means of apology to a master to which the slave would tell the master they apologize for thinking on their own and keep 'silence' be it by word or by action, of course it differ's from master and slave to master and slave, so really to Nova this would just looked like Jyn had Izumi whipped. The second meaning was because she felt Akera's presence moving, and that clearly told her that if this girl compromise this plan because she did something she wasn't suppose to do. Of course verbally telling her that she may mess up the rescue plan would definitely mess it up, so this sentence she spoke also acted as her spell chant. Televocal kicked in and she connected her mind with Akera's and mentally she spoke with the girl. "I take it you are Akera, just think you're words and I'll here you, most important of all though, keep your position or else you'll compromise our rescue plan."

-Word count: 306 | 1689
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm

I stopped inside the cave as I hear a voice in my head. Relief flooded me at the last words. Someone was here to rescue me but I had to remain silent and not move. How had she spoke into my head, and who was she. All of these thought come into my mind in a jumble. So I took a deep breath and cleared my mind mentally. Speaking back to her from my mind as say, "Oh god. Thank you." I was almost in tears in fact I began to sob silently as there was someone that cared enough to come after me. I hugged Chou closer to me and prayed that everything would go right for them. So maybe they were only pretending to trade someone. That made me feel better. But why was it I always had to be rescued in the nude. This would be twice now from the same guy. Great, now they would think I was whore or something. I never had my clothes on when they came to rescue me.

March 23
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
I keep my gaze fixed on Izumi as she begins to move towards me as I had said but when Jyn moves between me and Izumi I shift my gaze back to him as I growl faintly, noticing he was going for his gun as he begins to speak to me. As I listened to Jyn I brought my left hand up and lightly rested it on the hilt of one of my katanas. It was starting to seem that things will have to be done the hard way now. " I see... " I said with a light sigh as I shifted my gaze from Jyn to Izumi. " If you wish to trade this one for Kameko, I want to know she can is worth it. Now, send her over to me, this is the last time I will say it. " Once I know she is then you can be on your marry way with Kameko back to your camp. Or... I can just kill you and take what I want. " I fixed my gaze on Jyn, smiling lightly at him as I watched his movements.

Post WC: 190
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Locating a Demon

The one good thing out of this is that Akera had finally stopped moving. The bad thing was that Nova was showing his true colors as a demon. I didn’t know what he expected to find out with a few pokes and prods here and there. I reject his words stating, “women are women.” They all had the same basic functions by my method of thinking, but more importantly I was not about to back down to a demon after what I believed to be fair rule were laid in place. Therefore, I hold my ground weary that his hand had come to his blade. I knew that a fight would potentially ruin the plan, but he was not leaving me with many choices.

“We might actually have to do work,” the earth golem states looking over towards the dragon spirit, who continues to enjoy his tea. The dragon spirits pulls back a long silvery bang and shrugs, “the human doesn’t yet know he needs us. We’re already helping him enough; let’s allow this for a moment before intervening.” The earth golem looks at the humanoid dragon for a moment, and then turns his attention back to the screen showing what I was seeing.

There is no intimidation in my words as I speak firmly, “no freebies. This is the deal. Do what you have to.” With that, I would be watching him closely. The last time we clashed, he left with a few bullets in him; hopefully I would be able to carry this out on my own; though this time, I had a bit of an advantage if anything happened.

272 / 2881
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Thing's were starting to look extremely grim right at the moment and depending on what the demon did would decide to how Izumi would react. She kept behind Jyn and kept her head down and kept giving worried and shy look's toward's the demon. Listening to Akera's thoughts of her thanking Izumi, Izumi would respond back still mentally linked with Akera. Don't thank us just yet, though I must ask, what is your condition and how is the child's condition as well? If you have any injuries of any sort, please notify me and when we get you outta here I'll have you healed up brand new. Izumi asked her that so she could know up to what extent to demon has gone to with the girl. This would allow her to know the brutality of the demon and how awful he is. she kept her position and kept her role in check while she still conversed in the mind of the girl to make sure she kept as calm as she could possibly make her so the plan would go smoothly.

-Word count: 182 | 1871
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I reply to her questions mentally "I am blind, burned in some areas, and a bit bruised. But Chou is fine. Do you need any help? I have recently learned to stop time" I continue to rock the baby as I wipe my eyes and try to remain calm and quiet. I didn't think I needed to mention the multiple rapes, which would no doubt leave my internal organs bruised. Not to mention the mental scaring that I would never get rid of in my short life. My ears continued to pick up the conversation. It began to sound a bit more like a prelude to a fight. If necessary, I could cast my spell. But right now, I wanted to make sure I didn't do anything to botch their plans. I had been used, abused, and then used again.

March 23, 25
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
He spoke up again, rejecting what I had said and I growled again as he spoke. He was starting to piss me off even more with his actions. Shifting my gaze from Jyn, I look to Izumi, glancing over what I could see of her body. Turning my gaze from Izumi I glance around the forest behind the male, growling a bit more, " Where are your other human friends, the ones that shot me before. I still have scores to settle... And you are one of them. " I said as I turned my gaze back to Jyn. " Tell me something, what is your name human.. You seem to know mine though I never gave it to you so I don't understand how you know it. But I do not know yours. So, would you be so kind as to tell me that way I know what to call you. " With the mention of his friends I began to wonder if they were truly hiding some where in wait to attack me like they had done before or did he come alone with this female to trade for Kameko.

Post WC: 192
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:51 am

Locating a Demon

It seemed he had to think twice about just taking her; that much was a relief. Dealing with him was very unpleasant and he seemed to have a lot of hang-ups. I figure this might be rational given the fact that he probably shouldn’t initially trust someone who tried to shoot him. Still, I am reminded that he liked to talk, and given the fact that he was out here in the middle of the woods with only a young girl and a baby, I could understand his need to socialize. He turns to glance around to the forest around us, and I almost jump at the chance to get a shot off at him, but I decide against it, as the time wasn’t right. My heart was racing just at that chance, but I didn’t want to do anything to disrupt the delicate situation.

I felt a bead of sweat forming in my brow, but I hadn’t done anything thus far. Somehow, I felt tired, and didn’t know that simply negotiating with the demon could result in fatigue. Of course, I also didn’t know that my body was actively resisting against a spell that wasn’t being used off and on thanks to the two spirits that lingered within me.

As he turns his gaze back to me, I comment, “there is no one else around. You would have been shot by now. My name’s not important, but I am Jyn. As I stated, I’ve got better things to do with my time than to politic with you and I’ve come to make a fair trade to bypass the need to battle. Either accept the trade, or reject it. If you are unhappy with this woman, I’m certain you could track me down well before I can actually get anywhere since you are able to control time.”

307 / 3188
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm

It was turning out to something that appeared to be dragging on, it seems to Izumi that this demon was being extra paranoid about the whole situation. Izumi listened to the mental response from Akera and a slight boiling anger would swell within her, but she didn't allow it to how as she was still acting her role as the slave girl. Apparently the girl that the demon has kidnapped also knows how to stop time, but to Izumi's wonder why couldn't she get away sooner if she knew how to stop time? Well aside from being blind and all, plus there's the consideration of the baby it really did make her predicament hard, but she was still quite amazing in her own opinion. Well at least you're wounds are nothing I can't fix. Chou? Is that the child's name, well it's good that the child is alright. Do not worry about trying to stop time for us, this demon here from what I've been told is able to stop time as well, so i'm sure he has a defense against it. Izumi thought for a moment and pondered if a defense against the time spell needed to be activated ahead of time in order to actually be defended against. This gave her a back up plan to work with actually and she would have smiled if she weren't in a delicate situation such as this. Actually I want you to keep ready, You'll be our backup if anything, if he does have a defense against it I figure he would have to do it before the tyme spells are active, at least I hope. don't do anything just yet, sit tight and keep the child safe for now that is all I ask. She also had to make sure she was kept calm or how scared she was emotionally. I'm sure this has been very hard on you, but don't worry we'll get you out of there. Izumi kept making shy looks as she kept noticing Novak looking at her every so often, she sorta side stepped in order to give him a better view of her, but not too much so that her entire body would be shown and she kept looking from Novak back to the floor in a shy manner. Hopefully the role of the willing 'i love my master' slave girl thing would work.

-Word count: 399 | 2270
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:25 pm

"I understand" was my mental reply. As I rocked the baby, then I thought of something. This guy seemed to be very literal. "Make sure that Mr. Jyn knows to ask for the baby too. Otherwise Nova will try something like not giving her up as well." This of course was said mentally so as not to make any noises where I was sitting. I was glad that she would be able to heal my sight. It gave me some relief to know that it could be fixed and that I wouldn't be blind forever. It sucked that I couldn't do more to help them. So I waited as patiently as I could.

March 23, 25
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
As Jyn begins to speak I glance listen to him and growl faintly at the comment about already being shot, damn these humans. Though he did give me his name, now I know who to look for. I turn my gaze from him to Izumi and shift my gaze over the parts of her body that I could see while listening to him finish what he had to say. I guess it was time to conclude this deal and take this one for Kameko. As he put it if I didn't like this one could find him later. " Alright Jyn.. Wait here with the female. " Turning my gaze to Jyn I take a step back before lifting into the air and flying backwards back towards the cave, not wanting to take my eyes off Jyn. As I come to the cave entrance I land and finally turn my back to Jyn and the female before I turn and walk into the cave. " Come Kameko. It is time for you to go home. " I said as I moved over to Kameko, glancing at Kameko first before looking to Chou. As I look at Chou I sigh lightly, " Hand me Chou and we will get something to cover you with. I'm sure you don't want to go out there naked. "

Post WC: 224
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Locating a Demon

Finally it seems as if the plan would be able to move forwards. After thinking about it, he seems to be okay with the deal and begins to fly backwards towards his abode. I keep my gaze on him, much like he does on me and finally he vanishes into the cavern. I didn’t have any reason to think that he was up to anything, but I made sure I could feel him. Chances were slim he would leave out a back door or anything, but with demons, you couldn’t put anything past them. For a moment, I turn around to glance at Izumi; but I didn’t speak, since I didn’t know how long we would have before Nova came back. Still, she did look good. If it were in my personality, I might even wink at her. My gaze shifts back to the front to the cavern’s entrance to watch Nova for his return. If Izumi needed to speak to me, I knew that she knew how to do it. It was still unfortunately that I didn’t have those types of abilities. They certainly seemed to be convenient at times. I just had to make do as a normal human.

201 / 3389
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Well it was a good thing to know that this girl knew Jyn so Jyn must have interacted with her before that was good at least he was doing his job of keeping the civilian's at peace and making sure they were okay with the current situation they were in. The concern of the child wasn't too much though, but she would ask Jyn to do so, she doubted the demon would even bother to keep a child around in which he knew not how to take care of especially a human child. Clearly she could tell this demon thought himself better than humans so why would he bother trying to take care of one? She looked to Novak and listened to his conversation with Jyn, finally it seemed they were going to finish the transaction. I'll let him know... Mentally she connected with Jyn as well. Though she doesn't know if this would work as a three way where using her as a medium the three of them could talk to one another. Jyn, do not forget the child as well and it seem's that this girl could stop the flow of tyme as well, might be useful any quick ideas before the demon returns? This was all spoken through televocal so no lip movements were made, Izumi in her outward appearance would watch as Novak had left to get the girl and then looked toward's Jyn and offer a small smile and then look back toward's where Novak had departed too. Seem's like the moment of truth is coming up.

-Word count: 262 | 2532
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm

He had returned to the cave and I trembled in fear. I really hoped that they knew what they were doing out there. I shook my head when asked to give up the baby. "There isn't anything in here but the shredded clothing I was brought in." I would have to go out in the nude. But I was not going to give up the baby, I as I wobbled up to a standing position. As soon as he lead me out into the light, the bruises on my body would be visible with some turning a sickly green and others still almost black. Some were accompanied by scrapes from where I had fallen down, or hit something in my blindness. My knees were bruised and scraped. My back had a few marks from the whip he had used as punishment when I tried to run. A few red spots indicated the splash marks from the acid spit of the dinosaur thingy from a few days ago. I stood with my head held high, though. throughout this whole ordeal, I would have some dignity. Although it was clear that I was trembling like a leaf.

March 23, 25, 27
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
As she shook her head at the request for the child I growled softly at her. When she began to stand I reached out and helped her stand up before leading her back out of the cave and into the light. I lead Kameko away from the cave but not all the way to Jyn, instead leaving some distance between us. Coming to a stop I glance between Jyn and Izumi for a moment before speaking up, " Here she is. Kameko for the female you have there, that is the deal you put down. The child on the other hand was not mentioned in your deal.. " Turning my attention from Jyn I glance down at Kameko, " Hand me Chou and when I say you walk straight ahead. " I knew she wasn't going to simply hand Chou over to me as I had already requested it before and now that this new bit had come up it would probably upset the balance but Jyn didn't say anything about the child in his deal. Shifting my gaze I look back to Jyn, glancing over him for a moment, " You should have known I had two lives instead of one.. Kameko was from your camp. Now, send your female over here. "

Post WC: 214
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Locating a Demon

Watching the entrance to the cavern, I wait for them to return. I feel Izumi speak to me telepathically. This was an interesting development. I wondered had the girl’s interaction with the demon given her partial access to the abilities he had. I would keep this in mind, since every piece of help would be useful. We are interrupted by Nova and Akera’s departure from the cavern. To look at her was almost sickening, how she had come to such a point with the bruises and possible infections. I was actually shocked that she was still alive, as I couldn’t believe that someone would want to have sex with something in this condition; it should have been a no brainer to swap for a brand new vessel after you’ve pretty much destroyed the one you had. I wondered if he was even able to see how poor of condition she was in. My heart went out for her and a stern frown comes to my lips. He speaks once more and I give him a indignant glare as I raise my chin in an arrogant manner asking in disgust, “what the hell are you going to do with an infant, you sick fuck?” Seeing Akera in this state had already pissed me off, and beyond that, he wanted to pull this? My mind immediately believes that he was planning on doing indecent things with the child. Though I tried to remain calm, I knew I couldn’t be doing a good job at it. There were limits to what a righteous man could stand. As I looked over to him, unknown to myself, the markings of the dragon were starting to manifest over my visage in dull white lines creeping from my hairline towards my face. I could not forgive him.

300 / 3689
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Izumi looked toward's the girl who had appeared to be brutalized, her heart learched, but again she couldn't let herself falter. She merely lowered her head, as though to give an impression that this was something a slave should be use too, but even then seeing something like that was hard not to get pissed off and go on a rampage. She looked toward's Jyn and listened to his words, he was losing his cool, this was not good. Izumi would lift her hands and place it onto Jyn's shoulder's as she looked at him with a tearful gaze. "m'lord, please keep your voice down." This was her way of telling him to calm down that the mission wasn't over. "The animals in the area here do not take kindly to loud voices." Izumi would look over toward's the demon as she would speak out. "If you may forgive me m'lord," Still bound at the wrist by the vine's she lowered her hands from Jyn's shoulders and stood next to Jyn as she would bow to Novak. "I have been trained in the pleasure of the body and nothing more, caring for an infant will only bring about a hamper in my job for you. If you will I beg you to not separate that child from her." She kept her head down during her bow, it was a simple request of a 'slave' if he decided to listen to it then it was his choice, if not then this would just be difficult. Even Izumi herself was having a hard time trying to keep her role after seeing the severity of Akera's condition. Still mentally connected with Akera's mind. We may need to use that tyme halt ability soon.

-Word count: 290 | 2822
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

What he said about Chou made my heart sink and my backbone disappear. "No.... you can't mean... You monster" my arms clutched around the baby protectively as I step away from him. He would not take her from me and I would not give her up. I wasn't sure what to do. I looked to the other two for help, my heart bleeding and my eyes imploring guidance. That was when I saw how angry Jyn looked. And then I saw the other lady. It was the first time I had ever seen her, but she sound like she was from my time in her mind speak. But her speech now says otherwise. this was a bit confusing but right now I was trying to the innocent child safe. Slowly my mind began to snap as I could not handle it anymore. It began to fracture and take the knowledge that had been left behind by the woman using her mind speech spell. It was becoming too much for me to handle as I cradled the child and slipped to my knees in the dirt. I would never give the child up to him. "Never, you monster"

unlocked: Psyche Package (-400, 5txp)
March 23, 25, 27
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:50 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
Turning my gaze from Jyn I glance down at Kameko before my gaze snaps back to Jyn as he begins speaking. As the comment leaves his mouth I frown faintly. It seemed he wasn't going to give up Chou as well though he only brought one to trade. It was faint, but I caught something moving on his face, something sliding down his hair line onto his face. I watched it for a moment, tilting my head to the side as I began to wonder what he was doing but as Izumi began to speak I shifted my attention to her as she spoke to Jyn. As she finished with Jyn she turned and spoke to me. When she finishes speaking I sigh softly and nod. " I see. " I said, glancing to Kameko as she seems to have a break down and sinks to her knees. Moving in front of her I kneel and reach out to run a hand through her hair as I speak to her softly, " Shhh Kameko... I will let you keep Chou. " pulling my hand from her hair I bring it down and softly rest it on her stomach as I lean in close to whisper to her, " But you have to be a good girl and take care of our child too. I will be back to see how you and the baby are doing and please don't do anything stupid you know what I am capable of doing and I wouldn't want to hurt either of you.. Now, this is our little secret don't tell anyone. " as I finish whispering to her I pull back and slowly climb back to my feet, " Alright Jyn.. You can have Chou as well. Now, I have respected the terms of the deal, send that one over. "

Post WC: 308
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Locating a Demon

As my glare is on Nova, I feel Izumi’s hands on my shoulders. I know her actions to be well meant, but thought that it might break the character she was currently in. To me, I would have thought it to be inconsistent to have her hands bound if she were able to use them, was totally obedient and could move on her own. Luckily Nova doesn’t pick up on this or it would appear that I was not the type of master to have full control over his slave. Either way, between her talking and Akera’s protest, the demon seems to reconsider. The lines creep back from my face, as I have to force myself to think more rationally about the mission.

Internally the dragon spirit is a bit surprised that his energy was pulled from and makes a mental note to speak on it later. There comes a sip as my defense is rejuvenated and he comments, “to try to use my power without my permission… what an ungraceful individual.” He continues to sip as the earth golem looks to him, then back to the screen. Needless to say, the earth golem wasn’t big on talking.

I have to keep myself from shooting at him as he shows affection to Akera in front of me. After he stands up, I nod in the agreement and am back to normal, still looking at him with a good amount of disgust. It was all up to Izumi now and I would leave this part in her hands. Tossing the end of the vine towards the ground short of Novak, I command, “go.” I would expect them to move at the same time. This was what everything was building up to; though I may have had better chances today to take him out. I would just have to go with what was currently happening. Izumi just needed to keep in mind that Akera’s extraction was the most important part of the mission and everything would be fine.

336 / 4025
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Human mentality was a weak thing compared to a demons mentality. Much more fragile and sensitive to certain situation probably this is where the whole sense of humanity comes from, this is what brings the difference to makes a person a human and what may make them a demon probably. Thing's were already on a thin line and the rescue plan was almost close to complete. All that was left now was for her and Akera to walk to each other and 'walk past each other'. Akera's mind already seemed to be past it's breaking point and only gotten worse because of what the demon said about keeping the baby, but it was a good thing the demon reconsidered it would have been quite an annoyance to play mommy until the demon would leave her alone to teleport back to the village. She needed Akera though, she needed her now more than ever. Akera! She said loudly into the girl's mind hoping to grasp her attention. I need you to focus now more than ever! It was surely going to be very hard on the girl. Izumi had hoped that the girl would be able to listen to her even though she was on a breakdown, but she doubted it, though she did hope on that slight chance. I need you to walk to me and when you get close, stop the flow of time. Izumi was ordered now to go, this was the moment of truth, she may have to be forced to do everything herself if it came down to it. Izumi would start walking her step's small, at first she walked out and stopped only to look back at Jyn with a worried gaze and then she looked away and looked toward's Novak and then she lowered her head just enough so her face couldn't be seen all to well, but just enough for her to still be able to see ahead of her as she walked toward's Novak, but she made sure her walk would be forced to come directly in front of Akera.

-Word count: 349 | 3171
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:45 pm

His whispered words sober me up and bring back to myself for a moment. Shock registers on my face at his words and I am paralyzed with fear for a moment. His hand moves over my belly and speaks of taking care of our child. Wait. I couldn't be pregnant. He moves away as my mind races and I am on the verge of crashing over the cliff and going insane. How would he know if I was pregnant? It had only been a few days. This couldn't get any worse. I was still sitting there stunned until I heard the woman's voice again. Like a puppet, I pushed to my feet holding the baby. I did as commanded and walked forward. Right as I got up to her and along side her, my words came out in a whisper, "Abra cadabra, Time stops now" I didn't know what in the world to say. all I knew was that the demon had done it and I had tried. I had forgotten what I had said then so I made it up on the fly. Time stopped then for Nova and everything but Chou, myself, the woman, and Jyn. "I dont have much energy to hold this." I was already weakening and stumbling. "I'm sorry, I cant do much more to help" I looked up at her with tear filled eyes.

unlocked: Psyche Package (-400, 5txp)
March 23, 25, 27
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

+ Locating a Demon +
---
I glanced down at Kameko before I turned and faced Jyn, would he keep up his end of the deal still? As he told Izumi to go I glanced to her as she began to move away from Jyn and towards me as she was told. Good, now things where going in the right direction. I glance to Kameko as she moves past me, not taking any action to stop her. I kept my gaze fixed on Izumi, now that she was out from behind Jyn I could look at the rest of her form. Unbeknown to me all time had been stopped by Akera aside from the three of them and I stood in stance my gaze still towards where Izumi was.

Post WC: 123
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Locating a Demon

I watch as Izumi walks towards Akera and Akera walks towards her. Everything seemed to be moving according to plan. Something happens and I notice that Nova seemed to stop moving. A quick glance around me notices things frozen, so I figure that this must be the time halt ability as demonstrated by Akera. Since the active portion of the plan was in order, I quickly pull my gun from its holster and aim it at the demon just in case he figured out what was going on and fought against us; I had to be ready. It was in the back of my mind that if he knew how to freeze time, he also knew how to unfreeze time; I had no idea how time magic worked or how long this would hold. Preparing for the worst-case scenario that it could only be held for about five seconds or so, my order comes as quickly as I pull my gun stating, “Izumi get Akera out of here.” Now that the simple part of the plan was over, there was no reason not to take out Nova, but I remembered that Nova had never attacked while in frozen time; he only positioned himself. This led me to fear that if I shot at him, I would disturb the frozen time realm and possibly mess up their chance to go.

229 / 4254
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Thing's went as planned as she stopped next to Akera. time has been stopped and and noticed this because everything stopped moving especially Novak, she smirked now and quickly released her hands from the vines that had been losely tied around her, Quickly she took hold of Akera and smiled kindly while listening to Jyn. "Do not worry yourself you did more than enough." She would pick up Akera and held her close to her own body, Izumi wasn't a regular human so her strength surpassed that of a regular human, quite the advantage of being a hitorinji. "Good luck Jyn." she uttered as she didn't look toward's Jyn, but figured he was already prepared for the worst, though she did get a few things about tyme magic, it seems that the invoker would be able to pick out who they don't desire to be under the power of it, that or she had the time wise ability and she didn't know it. The important part now was for her getting Akera out of it. She uttered just before she disappeared. "I'm moving now and portalling soon, don't die." she uttered as she along with Akera and chou who were in her grasp would disappear with her as she invoked the physical skill of god speed. Tyme magic for tyme halt would only last for 12s depending on it's proficiency of the user, Izumi though didn't know how long it really was, so she needed to act fast and god speed into the forest that was near to their location, she moved with Akera in enough so that the tree's would keep her and Akera and chou hidden from sight. Of course though she felt the dain hit her body hard, but it wasn't over yet when she stopped. She almost stumbled in the spot where they word. "Teleport..." she uttered in a weak manner, a white light began to form around herself on the ground and the column of white light would cast over herself, akera and chou, she induced her portal technique and teleported from their current location to the first place she thought of, into the main prayer hall of the Temple of Light. Of course like always, after she would teleport the portal would close after her, she was never one for leaving them open. When they would portal into the main prayer hall, Izumi would drop down onto her knee's and then onto her side, while doing her best so as not to allow Akera, and chou to be injured from her falling like she did.

-Word count: 431 | 3602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)   Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak) Empty

Back to top Go down

Locating a Demon (Open, Attn: Akera, Izumi & Novak)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next