Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Running into bigger kitties [Penny, Quest Cont.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Running into bigger kitties [Penny, Quest Cont.] Empty
PostSubject: .Running into bigger kitties [Penny, Quest Cont.]   .Running into bigger kitties [Penny, Quest Cont.] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 pm

I can smell people. We had headed west after getting here. I remember passing this village. Caotang if I remember correctly. I don't interact much with the locals. Bu tht eones I did. I remember this name being mentioned. I scrunch my nose at the smell of livestock. I step onto the path as it appear and I look ahead, seeing the sprawling farmlands. If we travel a bit more northeast we will find my shelter. We'll be heading there next, but first we need to get some more supplies. Our food is running low after two days of traveling. Ghost trots ahead, he and Mittens seeming to get along a bit more nicely than before. Or maybe they have realized they have to tolerate one another for the time being.

I blink as we walk. No one is on this path. Odd. Usually there are tons of traders moving in and out. But now its deserted. I stop and look around us. Something ain't right. Ghost stops by something and growls. I move closer and look down. My eyes fall on the huge paw print he is standing in front of. "I don't like this.." I say softly, crouching down. "Huge feline. I mean huge.." I say to Penny and slowly straghten myself, eyes flicking around. "Not just one. This is probably why this trade road is empty. The beasts were probably pouncing on the livestock and cause mini stampedes.."