Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post-Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:24 am

It wasn't the first time he had been teleported some place strange, but he was pretty much certain that his confrontation with Izuya would have lots of repercussions. He had given the spirit the one thing it craved, reaction, but it was going to be something that it was going to regret. He had been stranded on the beach overlooking the great sea, and immediately he had ascertained his whereabouts and began traveling in a south east direction taking him away from the coast line. *Izuya is going to check up on me. I could play scared, but he would see right through that. I think the best way would be to just play it normally in the way he expects me to react.* He thought to himself as he crested another sand dune and gave a quick look around to ascertain his bearings before going into the dip again. It was going to be a long walk before he reached civilization.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:47 am

After about an hour and fifteen minutes, Izuya appears on the beach where he had deposited Kuna. He wouldn’t appear in the exact same spot, but off by a matter of distance of about ten yards or so. As he warps in, he would be pushing a large stack of bills into his back pocket before fully zipping up his pants and assuring everything was in place with him; he had worked for that money. After adjusting, he looks up to see if Kuna-kun were around. If he weren’t then it would be no big deal; Izuya could fly and also he could track Kuna’s movements via his spiritual ‘footmarks’ left in the wake of his presence (tracking). If Kuna were still there, he would walk up to him; if he had moved on and up the coast a distance in the previously mentioned south east direction, Izuya would take to the skies upon black wings, until seeing Kuna. On sight of the lad, his wings would flap as he would come in front of Kuna before landing in front of him and preparing himself to interface with the young man. Lifting his gaze to Kuna, he would hold a visage of un-amusement. He would inquire, “I thought I asked you not to harm me?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 am

Immediately his mind went blank, and he turned too look at the spirit. The black wings wasn't all that surprising given what he knew about the spirit. "If you want to get technical, it wasn't harming you." He would show the spirit as he stopped to turn and look at the spirit. "But, you aren't here to talk about just that. You want to crow about something, get some reaction out of me." He didn't say anything about putting a bullet between his eyes, that had already been said. "So, did you come here to see if I had calmed down, or did you want to tell me how your going to 'punish' me?" Kuna asked in a derisive tone knowing there was something he was going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:05 am

“No, let’s split these hairs for a moment and get technical,” Izuya insists. His partner seemed as if in a hurry to get to the point, which was the opposite as Izuya had nothing but time on his hands. Hurrying up would be too much like a reward. He could come and go as he needed to, which couldn’t really be said for the counterpart, but he decided to carry on the conversation in a direction he chose fit. He continues, “I saw what you were going to do, and it wasn’t something intended to make me feel good. If something is intended to create a negative response, then it would be harming. Insults harm, though they do not hurt. Explain to me how you technically weren’t trying to harm me. It would make me feel better to know you weren’t trying to bring harm to me.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:38 am

Kuna would just keep silent and just keep trudging along the dunes. It was interesting though that the spirit had let slip some information about his abilities. There was a resolution in his mind to do some further research on all the exact abilities that Izuya had demonstrated. "You've got a mind, use it." Would be all he would say further ignoring the spirit. He stopped knowing that Izuya wouldn't leave him alone until he got all the answers he needed. "You used a mental control. You're the one who made the mistake of thinking you could do it without repercussions." He would say regarding the spirit evenly.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 am

Izuya would grin lightly as he would answer, “so you cannot answer that question truthfully… that’s fine, I suppose I already knew the answer before I asked it like you think. You really want to wander around this realm on your own?” He stays where he is and looks to the side and comments, “this is your appreciation of my training you. You were a normal human, but now you’re developing powers for the first time. How can you train your mind against invasion unless I do it to you? How do I keep you on your toes if I’m supposed to tell you everything we’re supposed to do ahead of time? I pegged you for being smart, but you can’t even see what I’m doing for you…” He sighs and shakes his head, “you’ve progressed so much more than Armant, but in the end I suppose I cannot be your teacher anymore.” He turns his attention back towards Kuna’s back and comments, “that’s fine. I’ve had my fun with you. If you wish for me to leave you alone, then I will bid you a farewell and end the contract of our friendship. I have no intentions of doing anything that’s not fun.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 pm

"Of course you did, you just wanted to see what you could wheedle out of me." Kuna would say looking the creature square in the eyes and regarded him calmly. "Don't play it like you were doing me a favor. You did all that crap because you wanted to have fun at my expense. The only real training you put me through was teaching me about magic, that's it. Then you've got all those other people you've been screwing around with, I guess you are training them too?" He said and considered the next few words. It seemed way to easy to get rid of Izuya's meddling. "I don't think you would let anybody go once you've got your talons into somebody, but I could only pray to whatever gods there are that you would leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 pm

By this time, Kuna had either trudged towards Izuya or passed him and turned around to look at him, but Izuya would return his gaze taking in his words before retorting, “if that’s all you’ve realized then I’ve realized that you’re not as smart as I thought you were. There’s no praying necessary on your end, I’ll leave you alone. Why? Simply, because I can. There are no attachments between us other than those I manufacture. I have much less obligation to you than you have to me. I found interest in you and my interest in you benefited you; you know, not just anyone can use magic… though I see your quick to minimize it’s worth and what I’ve taunt you. That’s fine; cling to your guns. You seem not aware of just how many humans the city has. It has hundreds… thousands… hundreds of thousands. What makes you special, the fact that I acknowledged you? When I disavow attention from you, what purpose is there for me to continue with a failed project when I can start anew with one of the innumerous pieces of moldable clay that exists within our city? And that’s just in the present realm; the population should be almost as large in this realm as well.” There is a haughty chuckle as Izuya informs, “you flatter yourself way too much.” With a dismissive wave, he coaxes, “return to your normal life, it seems to suit you well. The portal cove is north east, you should make it there by nightfall.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:33 pm

There were the talons that came out with those words of Izuya's. He took several moments to consider the nature of what he said before dismissing it from his mind. "Your wrong about the attachments, there were none from the moment we met. You just wanted to use me for your own amusement. There was no obligation between the two of us, just your interest in putting me in situations where my life was in danger for your own amusement." He regarded the next few of the spirit's words carefully "When compared to the shit you've put me through for just that little bit of knowledge I wouldn't consider it much payment for putting me through that for your own amusement. I can hardly fucking care what you do next after this, but the people you screw over in your own amusement will be your undoing." There was a pause to regard the spirits final words before saying "I'm not going to return too a normal life. No, I'll give you credit for changing that, what I am going to do is hunt down those spirits like you who think they can play with humanity as if they were their personal toys."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Izuya shrugs and then makes the comments, “maybe that will be interesting. Still, there’s no reason for me to be here with you, so I’m going to take my leave now. You have fun with your walk. I won’t worry about whether we can patch things up or not, I’ll just go ahead and break up here. Now that I see what you’ve resolved your mind to, there’s nothing more I can do for you. Good luck progressing on your own.” For the next portion of this, Izuya would lace his words with his spell of influence as he casts his final spell over Kuna. He orders with a toss of his short strands, “we’re through, permanently forget that you ever knew me. As a matter of fact forget everything that you knew about me. You won’t recognize me if you see me, you won’t remember our interactions, nothing.” With the last portion of the command he would order, “and loosen up some, you’re way to stiff.” With that, he would allow the spell to release. After the casted spell, Kuna would be left there by himself and Izuya would be gone.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 am

Kuna resumed walking away from the spirit the conversation obviously over between the two of them. It was there that he heard Izuya's mental command, and he would stop in the middle of his tracks. His mind would blank for a moment processing and carrying out the mental command too its fullest. He would come out of his stupor and look around wondering where the hell he was. *This looks like this is the past, so I should head towards one of the villages and see what there is here and why the hell I am back here."

ooc: end rp and claiming izuya's words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post-Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Confrontation   Post-Confrontation Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Confrontation
Page 1 of 1