Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiki-kun! (Kyro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:21 am

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) NatsukiKugaPBI
It's a girl's job to look cute while it's the boy's job to carry her things

Looking in the mirror, the makeup brush light strokes my cheeks as I put on the blush. I turn my face a few times to see if I have it right before getting I start putting on some eye makeup. I did not use makeup that often so I was talking my time getting ready. A funny look comes across my face when I pull the mascara brush out of the tube and it had the evil clumps! I run the brush through a few times before putting it on. I try not to think about what I have been told this stuff is made out of. I finish up by putting on some natural color lipstick and a little bit of gloss. Looking in the mirror at myself, I make sure everything is in place. Today’s cloths is a sexy burgundyish t-shirt that show off my mid drift, a red plaid skirt, and black stocking with a red bow at the top. For accessories I a pair of silver stud earrings, a leather bracelet, and the silver beaded necklace with a cross that I normal wear. The necklace was something my mom gave to me a long time ago but I never wore it much to recently. I think it’s been in my family for a while. I give myself a nod before walking out of bathroom. “Hey, Seiki-kun!” I stopped as I look around living room for a moment. It is a little weird having to stay at his house till my apartment got fixed but I think I was starting to enjoy it. His mom is so much fun and he is so easy for us to pick on. Not seeing him I look inside the kitchen to find it empty. Finally I go over to the door to his room and peep inside. “Seiki-kun?”

WC:308
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:54 am

There are two males that square off in the battle arena. One is the undisputed karate expert of Sai City University and on the other end is the Kung Fu genius known through the university as the Silent Thunderstone. An referee stands in the middle of them standing sideways. He looks to each of them and then chops his hand down, announcing, "fight!" The round begins with both opponents squaring each other up.
I recline back in my back with my arms behind my head and one leg crossed over the other in a casual manner as I lazily watch the university's martial arts final that I had recorded previously. I wanted a chance to fight both of the finalists, but I was only a high school student. If I was lucky, I would be able to get into the university and join the martial arts club there; the one here in high school was rather... boring.
Initially I do not hear my name called from the other room. My door opens and I hear my name. My gaze shifts to it as I see a Natsuki dressed to kill as if she were going out for the night or something. With a questioning visage, I respond, "what's up?" 209
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:02 am

It's a girl's job to look cute while it's the boy's job to carry her things

Seeing that I found him, I step into the room, shutting the door behind me. “Well umm…nothing much…” I walk over to him and move his leg so I can sit in his lap and put and around across the back of his shoulders. “I just…I have some tickets… to the auto show at the shopping center…” I look over at the tv as I stumble around asking him to go out with me, “and… well I thought I would see if you… Hey is this the Silent Thunderstone match?” I change the subject midway when the match catches my eye. I forget all about what I was about to say and start watching the match with my free hand making a jabbing motion along with the fighters as they start fighting.

WC:132/440
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:16 pm

She steps into the room and I am able to fully see her. She really looked good. I wondered to myself the reasoning why she had gotten dressed and did up. She comes to sit on me in an excitable manner for a young healthy male and then stumbles around saying something before the attention is diverted to the screen. As the question comes, I snap out of my attempting to figure out what she was saying and look to the screen as I nod, “Oh yeah. I have it recorded, I was looking over both of their moves to see if there was anything I can pick up.” With a grin I brag, “if I’m working this hard to get into the university, I might as well take over their Martial Arts club while I’m there. I’m looking to go after both of those guys since they’re strong.”

In the middle of that thought, I remember that she said something about an auto show. Aside from martial arts, that was my other major interest. Well, it was mostly motorcycles, but I liked fast cars too to some extend. Going back to what she said, I ask, “did you want me to come with you to the show?” 208

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:15 pm

My gaze goes from the screen to him as he explains that he recorded it to learn some new moves. I smile with my eyes closed when he brags that he’ll take over martial arts club at the university when he gets in. The last part reminded me something Domen would say. Which I really didn’t get… what did it matter if they are strong or not? If someone is in the way just kick their ass and be done with it there isn’t any need to be picky about it. Marcy isn’t something I’m to keen on. You’ll ether live and get stronger or you’ll just die… That’s just how the world works.
“Hai!” My hand comes across to his side so that I am holding on to him as I answer and lean back to look at him better. “They are showing the new car and motorcycle lines there and I thought it would be fun if we went together… Plus I need to get some hmm things at the mall.”

WC:173/613
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:17 am

One hand remains behind my head as the other comes around and rests on her soft waist while she clings to me. I was getting spoiled by and used to getting to touch her in affectionate manners. A week or so ago, I wouldn’t have been able to so casually enjoy something as small as that. I listen to the options and decipher a car show and then a trip to the mall; that couldn’t be too bad. On top of that, I didn’t have anything to do that day, so it should be fine. Girls should shop like guys, so I just figure she new exactly what she wanted at the mall, we would go there and get it, and then leave out. With a nod, I agree, “okay” to things requesting, “Does that mean I need to get ready now?” I was already dressed casually for the day, all I really need to do would be to get up, put on a different shirt and then put on my shoes. 172

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:31 am

Giving him a smile when he agrees to go with me, I lean in and give him a kiss leaving a little bit of gloss on his lips before getting up. “Hai! I’ll wait in the living room for you.” Getting up, my hair sways as I leave the room. I set down in the chair and start to look at one of my manga, “The Alternative Cure Magical Girl Behoimi-chan” I was more or less just holing it there looking at it rather then reading it. I was really thinking about what Seiki said and a little worried that he maybe having a hard time with his exams or something. I guess I could just ask him about but then again he has a lot pride and… Oh I am over thinking things again. My finger plays with my hair as I look at the manga and wait for Seiki.

WC:151/764
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 pm

I watch as she gets up and leaves with my hand coming to my lip and touching the gloss that was placed on it. A grin comes to my lips and I lift up out of bed and stand looking towards my closet. As I walk, I lift one arm and sniff, giving the shirt and my underarm the manly sniff test. Just in case, I grab my deodorant from on top of a dresser and put another coating on, though I should be good. I reach into the closet and find a collared shirt to put on over my undershirt. I would keep on the same jeans and step into my shoes on the way out. I brush my hair in place before casually making my way out into the living room; no true guy should need more than 5 minutes to go anywhere. As I come out and into the living, I notice Natsuki sitting down, reading and looking cute. “I’m ready,” I say as I approach her from the side. At times like this, I wish I had a car to take her places in. I never had a girlfriend to drive around to place… well, not one like Natsuki who often lived with me, thus negating the necessity to meet up at places. Still, my bike still sat two comfortably, though the skirt thing was a minor issue, but it should still be okay. 238

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 am

Looking up from the book when I hear Seiki’s voice next to me. “Oh you’re ready so soon? It must be nice to be able to just throw something on and look so cute.” I give him a grin as I stand up next to him and tease him. Cute most likely wasn’t the word he would use to describe himself. “Well lets get going…Oh wait right here for a sec.” I hold up a finger before running into the room that I have been staying then coming back out with the tickets and camera. “I almost forgot about the tickets and stuff.” After walking back over to him I put the tickets and my cash card into his back pocket. “Ok now we ready.” I give him a soft slap on the butt in a playful manner as I turn to walk to the door.

WC:146/910
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 am

Asakano Seiki
This has absolutely nothing to do with the RP as usual.

My arm pulls behind my head as I scratch the back of my head slightly with the compliment admitting, "yeah... I guess." I was actually going for gruff or terms a bi tmore manly than cute. Cute was more moe, whereas every man should continually seek to be more GAR, or so says the anime prophet Kuinkokogirli. I hold for a moment as she goes back to her room and comes back statint that she was ready. I eep a bit with the slap on the butt frowning as she walks past me, "you've got it backwards." Well... given that she was normally on top, it caused me to wonder if I should be more aggressive with her. I follow behind her reaching out for her walking to the door, stepping into my shoes and exiting the door. After getting out side, I hold my hand to her to interlock my fingers with hers while asking, "should we take my bike, or just ride on the bus today?" The bus would be more leisurely and maybe comfortable overall, but I was okay with taking either. 185

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Seeing him reach for me I quicken my pace and giggle as slip into my shoes and I try to beat him out of the door. When I get outside I was about to claim my victory when I feel Seiki’s hand take mien interlocking our fingers. I look up him in a daze as he asks me a question. No giving him an answer I just stand there ogling him like some love struck teenage girl… wait I am a love struck teenage girl so I guess it’s ok. Realizing that I was just looking at him like some stupid idiot, “Huh? Oh… well hmm” After thinking about his question, I giggle when the image of us trying carrying all my bags while riding on the bike pops into my head, “We better take the bus. I get the window seat!”

WC:142/1052
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Asakano Seiki
This has nothing to do with the RP as usual.

After she comes around I smile and agree, “hai hai, you get the window seat.” Around that time, my cell vibrates in my pocket and I reach for it with my free hand before moving. I notice a text from my mother stating, “do you best, love. Be sure to check in.” I didn’t know if she was teasing me, but I felt bad that I hadn’t said anything before I left the house. I look up to Natsuki and snap back to reality with, “oh, okay, let’s go.” I start up walking in the direction of the bus stop as I thumb the text back to my mother telling her that I was only going out for a while, I would be back soon and I loved her. Hopefully my Aunt and Uncle would visit while I was gone to keep her company since she had to stay in bed all day today. After the text is sent, the phone is returned to my pocket and I look towards Natsuki and smile softly while reaching the bus stop. It would probably take the bus about five minutes to arrive so I ask her what cars she was looking forward to seeing at the show. 205

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Leaning over on Seiki’s arm I’m nosy and take a peek at the text when he gets it. He has a really sweet mom and she seems to like the fact that we are together but we have be friends for a while. And she has been taking care of me lately because it isn’t safe for me to be living myself or something like that, so I guess we are a lot like a family. Which isn’t something I’ve really ever had. Senpai said it would be good for my social development…. I don’t really understand what she was getting at there. I thought that my social skill where just fine. I give Seiki a nod and walk beside him as we go to the bus stop. I give him a big smile when the question is ask about what cars I wanted to see, “Well I would really like to see Yazimitsu’s new Ikazuchi GTX 9500! It has the new SR71 electric engine that got up to 320 kmh in its speed test. I would really like to have a good look at the power cell. There wasn’t that much info on the net about it. ” Realizing I was talking to much, I pause for a sec. “So there anything that you think you’ll want to see? There seems to be a nice bike line this year.”

WC:230/1282
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Asakano Seiki

As she talks, I simply listen nodding with her words. She seemed to like the sports type bikes. I liked the cruisers a bit better and would probably be comfortable getting a nice touring type since they were comfortable and could hold a lot of stuff. Of course, I would have to get the glasses and helmet to go along with it, though I didn't know if that would look right on me or not. I liked bigger engines compared to the more sporty new types that had to fit on the smaller frames of sports bikes. As she pauses I think for a moment, catching the approaching bus in my gaze. "Just everything," I give a vague answer, "there's nothing in particular, but I want to make sure I see it all." The bus pulls up and the doors open. I let her go in first, giving a small tap on her rear to get her back from before if I'm able to catch her off guard. 168

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

I look over at the bus as it comes and Seiki gives me a vague answer… if you could even call it an answer. But that was normal for him he rarely says anything out right. Although this can be irritating trait at times it give him that sexy mystery feel. That and he is such a delinquent I can’t help but like him. The bus comes to a stop and the door opens. As I’m getting on I feel a tap on my butt and I jump a bit, “EEK?!” I look back at Seiki with a red face. Lucky for him I didn’t notice everyone on the bus was looking at me or he would have gotten hit and not a playful smile. “You idiot.” My voice implied that I was being playful more then insulting. I pull him onto the bus with me and find us a seat. “I hope your mom will be ok while we are gone. We should get her something nice while we are at the mall.”

WC:174/1456
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Asakano Seiki

I start to walk up the steps of the bus after Natsuki grinning at the teasing insult. With her, I make my way through the bus being pulled along to our seat, held within her soft hands, and nod, agreeing with her, stating, “sure, that would be good, but I wonder what my mother would like?” My eyes are on my girlfriend as we move to an open area within the seats, “…she’s never said anything about wanting anything in particular.” I sit down with her, to her side with my legs partially cocked open, leaning back a bit on the bus seat bringing my arm around her and behind her back with my other arm resting on my thigh passively . The doors to the bus close and then it begins to slowly pull off and move down the street carrying us towards our destination. From where we were to where we were going would probably be around a half hour trip by bus. 165

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 pm

I cross my legs and lean into Seiki when his arm comes around me, after we set down. My hands come to rest on his thigh as I turn to face him so we could talk. “Well I was thinking she would look really nice in a white sundress and hmmm we could get her a nice hat to go with it. Oh and some nice sandals. I think something like that would look really good on your mom… I hope I look as good as she does when I get her age.” My gaze drifts down slightly and I inch a closer to Seiki, resting my head on his shoulder.

WC:111/1567
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Asakano Seiki

I blush lightly as Natsuki presses against me resting on my arm and chest. I agree with a simple, “mm” and think about things for a moment. I imagine my mom in a sundress and a straw hat or something to that nature, spinning about in a warm meadow or grassland. My gaze shifts up and outside viewing the scenery as it passes by admitting, “I’ve only really seen her in her robe and clothes for around the house since I was young. Because she’s not able to go out, she doesn’t really dress up. That one doctor said that her illness gets worst when she goes outside. She tried to take me to the park one day, but she got real sick and collapse. I was very scared. That why I try not to get her excited and I do everything around the house.” My voice is soft as I look down a bit and admit, “I guess… I haven’t really been…” I pause deciding not to go any further as I look up and smile weakly changing the subject, “but you know she was fine until she got that leather eye patch.” The addition of the eye patch came some time after Natsuki had left. Through our childhood, my mother was fine. 214

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:39 am

Listening to Seiki talk about him mother made me realize how worried he is about her. I guess I was lucky when I lost my mom the way I did. We were in the car laughing moment and then the next thing I know, I’m a hospital bed six months later with all types of wires on me and told she is gone. Just like that someone important was there and then they where gone. I would much rather wake up and have someone be gone then to have to watch them slowly leave. I softly poke Seiki in the ribs with my long fingernail. “You idiot. Don’t talk like you’re a bad son. I am sure your mom is happy with everything you do. Going to school, doing that job or whatever in your free time, and you even managed to picked up a girlfriend that loves her as much as her own mother some how. So do be acting like you have regrets about not being able to do something or forgetting to say something like some dumb ass. And don’t worry about the things around the house I’ll take care of that. You just better focus more on your exams because I don’t want a dumb ass for a hu….” I stopped myself from finishing and my face turns red. “for a boyfriend…ouch!” Feeling a burning pain in my thigh I looked over and see the symbol glowing through my skirt. My eyes open up wide and I quick cover it up with my hand as I give Seiki an uneasy grin with the slight hint of pain.

WC:271/1838
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Asakano Seiki

I sigh and attempt to show a more cheerful face as Natsuki pokes me and tells me not to worry so much. I am a bit embarrassed that she lectures me like this, especially calling me dumb several times in public, but that was how she was whether it bothered me or not. She stops and I look up at her as she changes her words around with a bit of a blush. Not catching the change in hue on her face, its significance passes me by and I am more concerned with the "ouch." I look down as she covers over her thigh and looks up at me grinning uneasily. "Um..." I begin, "about that tattoo on your leg..." We never did have a talk about its origins, but the tattoo seemed a bit funny... there was just something not normal about it. 144

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 pm

The burning stops and the grin fades, my body shifts away from Seiki when he starts to ask about the mark on my leg. Everyone seems to think it is some type of tattoo but it’s in a really odd spot for one… And looks funny and I’m not even sure what it was, like someone took a brush with red ink and wrote on my thigh. Letting out a sigh, I turn my gaze out the window. I watch the moving scenery for a moment before my body comes to rest against the window. “What about it? Do you think it is weird for me to have a tattoo?” The tone of my voice is very serious and my eyes turn back to his.

WC:125/1963
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Asakano Seiki

My face shows my concern as I notice her push away from me a little bit and get serious all of a sudden. She looks back to me with her question and I apologize in a dejected tone, "no, it's not. Nevermind about it." It seemed like it was something she didn't want to talk about, and I did not want to ruin any portion of our date. My question already got her a little defensive with me, so I would simply know from now on, not to mention her tattoo. I would just focus on trying to enjoy the last few minutes of the bus ride and ultimately, the car show. Thinking on it, for all I know it could be some other guy's name in the places she's traveled up to now. I was sure the world was full of men who had better attributes than myself. With this particular thought, I get a little bit jealous as I wonder if she would actually do that. Pouting a bit, my gaze shifts and turns the other way, looking towards the rear of the bus and get quiet. 189

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 pm

I look back out the window when Seiki drops the matter of my tattoo in a rather unhappy tone. I guess I could have just told him about it but really telling someone that you got a tattoo from making a packed with a big spirit guy…. It would sound like I have been playing Drakengard too much or something. I really didn’t want anything weird like that between us so for right now I just think it would be best to keep it to myself. I snicker and grin when I remember something. I turn back to Seiki who looks like his is pouting about something. He is such a baby. “Seiki-kun…” My hand touches him on the leg, “Do you remember that summer when we first met? I had really short hair because my sister put gum in it and my mom had to have it all cut off. And you spent the whole summer thinking that I was a boy. I’ll never forget that dumb look on your face when you saw me in that yukata my mom made me wear to the festival.”

WC: 187/2150
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Asakano Seiki

A little bit of time passes, as I remain quiet. My thought drift a bit but not onto anything of importance. I hear her voice as she speaks again, seemingly slightly amused about something. I think back on the summer of which she speaks with my gaze still diverted away from her speaking while remembering the events, “well, it was a shock for me. You never really looked like a girl to me before and then all of a sudden you were in a yukata… it caught me off guard. What about it?” A soft voice chimes inside the bus letting us know that our stop was the next stop coming up. 112

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 pm

There is no spoon

“Oh nothing really it was just something that popped into my head… I had a lot of fun with you that day and you know I still have that stuffed rabbit you give to me. Though I still think I could have won it on my own.” Knocking over bottles with a ball was a little harder then I thought it would have been. I still think that game was rigged. The bus comes to our stop and I smile. “Lets go have some fun and not worry other stuff today ok? Besides your mom told you to do your best… You don’t want me to have to tell her that you wouldn’t look at me while we where on our date now would you?”

WC:125/2275
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Asakano Seiki

So she still had it. That was good for something. The bus comes to a stop and I notice that we had arrived at our stop to get off. After her words, I blush lightly and look down explaining, “it’s nothing like that.” My free hand comes to my knee as I press up and stand to my feet, my other arm trailing around her shoulder to her hand as I offer to help her up with it. She really put a lot into looking good for me today. With a soft smile I admit, “it’d be a waste for me not to look at you.” Motioning to the front of the bus, I allow her to lead in a “ladies first” manner, but maybe I just wanted to watch her backside a bit too. Kidding a bit, I ask, “you’re paying for my food and drinks while we’re here, right?” 151

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Take his hand when it is offered, I stand up with Seiki. What he says makes me blush. I then look at him for a moment when he asks if I was going to pay for everything. “Hmm” I place the tip of my finger to my lip and act as if I’m really thinking about it. “Well I did already buy the tickets and I was the one that asked you out, so I guess I should pay for everything else so… Yeah I got it and don’t worry I’ll make sure you work for it later.” After I tease him about paying, I grin as I turn and lead the way like I was motioned to do. It will not take that long to get to the auto show as it in a build that joins the mail.

WC:140/2415
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 am

Asakano Seiki

It feels good when her soft hand comes in grip with mine, almost as if it belonged that way. The inclination of my head lifts with her standing up and I start to walk to the front of the bus walking as she leads the way. I am happy to simply follow her and be in her presence to enjoy this type of girlfriend and boyfriend atmosphere. I grin slightly after she answers and assures her, “I’ll be sure to make sure I get everything I want in that case.” It felt as if the heaviness that had been present just a moment ago had already melted away and I could go back to enjoying myself and creating good memories with Natsuki. As we get to the exit of the bus, I step down and, with a slight hissing of the breaks releasing, the bus roams onward behind us as it moves to continue its route and go to its next stops. My free hand lifts up and brushes a bang to the side casually with a grin before I look down to her and smile just by the sight of her making me feel a bit giddy to be out on a date like this. Progress is made in the direction of the autoshow as the area seemed to have a good amount of traffic in it probably caused by the event that was going on. “…and maybe a balloon,” I continue off of the statement I made earlier. 251

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Seiki seems to lighten up and I give him a slight nod as I agree to get him whatever he wants, when we get off the bus. This line of thinking put some rather odd thoughts into my head that a young girl just shouldn’t have. Well they say we shouldn’t have thoughts like that but we do and well I do like being on top when we do this and that and I probably liked that leather outfit I wore for the A&M club a little bit more then I would like to say. I lean into him and hold on to his arm as we walk down the street. “A balloon?” I giggle at the statement. “What are you going to do with a balloon? Oh there’s an ATM.” I pull him over to the ATM with me and reach into his back pocket to get my bankcard before putting into the machine and getting some money. “Here you go!” I put my arms around his waist as I slide the money and card back into his pocket. I look up at him for a moment with a grin as I press against him till some guy wanting to us the machine coughs. “Oh sorry…” My face turns blush and I grab Seiki’s hand to lead the way again. The auto show was taking place in the building just around the corner and we get there we find a very very long line of people waiting to get in.

WC:251/2666
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Asakano Seiki

I continue to walk casually down the street with her holding onto my arm. When she asks what I would do with a balloon, I shrug and begin, "...carry it." That seemed like a good enough answer for a question like that. Of course, it would just be for show, but it was a silly comment on my end. The ATM is pointed out and I am pulled over towards it. I protest lightly with a soft 'hey?' as she reaches into my back pocket, looking to see what she was reaching for before I see that she has my wallet. I notice her pull her bank card out of it, which causes me to wonder when it had gotten in there. There had to be a bit of a thief in her somewhere. Money is taken out and everything is placed back into my wallet and into my back pocket. I look down at her for a moment before we are pushed along in line. "You're cute," I tease her for that moment as we walk away. Coming around the corner I notice the line at the building housing the show. With a soft frown I ask, "we should be able to walk right in with tickets, right?" I walk with her coming closer to the building to the rear of the line, "it would suck to have to wait..." It wasn't that I minded; at the moment, I didn't care where I was as long as she was by my side, but in general, waiting was a bad thing. 262

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Looking at the line of people, my face was still a little blush from hearing him say that I was cute. I think that is the first time he has just said it like that. “Hai!” I answer as I stand up on my tiptoes. “Hmm it looks like there is anther line on the other side. Lets go!” I drag Seiki through the crowd with me till we get to the to the really short line for the people who have tickets already. After the guy at the door looks at our ticks and does his thing with them, we get to go inside. There are two big VMs right at the entrance that shows a wide ranger of vehicles. There are a lot of booths and showy displays to look at. I look up at Seiki with a big grin and was about to ask what he wanted to see first but I decided he would just shrug and tell me he didn’t care or something like that. “Lets start with that one!” I point at the black sports car with the white racing strip.

WC: 187/2853
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Asakano Seiki

I am a bit relieved that we might not have to wait in this line. Once more I am continually dragged as we move through the crowd until we got to the much shorter line. With a soft smile, I remark, “this is more like it.” After our tickets are checked and we enter into the wide interior of the building, I find myself with an elevated gaze looking over the huge monitors that reveal some of the vehicles to be on display. The scope of the place is rather large as it would seem the corporation put on a show to impress. A satisfied grin comes to my face as I look around the initial showroom. My attention is brought back down as she speak and I nod, “mhmm” heading towards a black sports car. Approaching it, I tease, “I couldn’t let you behind the wheel of something like that. I’d feel sorry for everyone else on the road.” Looking over it, I liked it though; perhaps there were some cool cars out there on par with motorcycles. 179

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:45 pm

“Huh?! I happen to be a very good driver, think you very much. I can’t help it that I am so good that I have to weave through traffic because no one else is able to driver there vehicle a it’s max speed.” I poke him in the side with my fingernail as I boast about my driving skills. “Oh you know what! We should see if they have any cruisers in here. I think you would look good on something like that. We could put a sidecar on it. Oh I know we could get you a BMW like Keiichi in Oh My Goddess has!” My face turns flush at the thought. “Hmm Why don’t you pick out something now…”

WC:121/2974
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Asakano Seiki

“Heh,” my voice is small and goes unheard, “you’re supposed to drive the speed limit, not the car’s limit…” But that was neither here nor there. I am poked and squeak accordingly as I mini leap away from her for a moment due to the sharp feeling, but eventually I come back in to her side pressing back to her to walk as a loving couple. With the idea of cruisers, I perk slightly remembering there were a few here. With the mention of the anime, I wonder, “is that a show or something?” I wasn’t nearly as into anime as she was, so often times I was in the dark to many of her references, but whoever this Keiichi was, he must be cool if he had a BMW cruiser. Given the reigns of things, I nod and pull us in the direction my ‘man radar’ would suggest the bikes are. It takes a while going in a large circle, the wrong direction, but after passing many booths and exhibits for cars, SUVs, boats, and such, we finally come across a section with motorcycles. I am elated to see the motorcycle that I had read about, the YamiCruiser XL Series, was on display. Of course, there was a scantily clad young lady modeling with the bike. Since the –bike- was so beautiful, I am forced to sit there and stare at it for a while as the model giggles and gives a wink in my direction. A goofy grin comes to my face as I fumble out, “nice bike.” 260

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:20 am

I was about to explain the workings of Oh My Goddess, but before I could ever start Seiki was pulling me around. I tried to get some pictures as I see some cool looking car and boats and SUVs. I’m not too much into SUVs though, they are big and slow and hard to drive. They are good for running over stuff… We finally get to the motorcycles and Seiki stops to look at a cruiser with a model. My eye twitches when I see the model wink at us and Seiki gets that goofy grin on his face as he asks the stupid question. “Hmm I don’t know. I think it would look better if…” I walk up on the stage and push the model off of the bike before swing my leg over the seat and sitting down. There is a lot of cheering and camera flashes when I do this as I’m sure someone got a good panty shot when my leg went over the bike.

“What a lovely young lady….” A tall slider man in a suit and tie with white hair and glasses states as his stands by Seiki while I pose for the camera.

WC: 200/3174
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 am

Asakano Seiki

I am snapped out of my appreciation of the –vehicles- body as Natsuki speaks and then starts up to the stage. With her no longer clinging to me, it’s hard to stop her, and since she catches me off guard, I begin, “Natsuki… I don’t think you should… or can…” But none of that is heard as the model seems to be a bit confused too before she is thrust off stage and out of the frame of attention with Natsuki taking her spot. Hanging my head, I shake it to and fro slightly as the camera flashes and cheering goes on. A large sweat drop descends the side of my head and I wondered if the model was all right. I look up and to the side as an old guy remarks about Natsuki. The mental response is, “I’m tapping that!” but instead of saying that, I simply motion for Natsuki to come back saying, “hai hai, that’s enough.” Not only was it embarrassing to have your girlfriend push an innocent young lady off of a stage, but it was furthermore embarrassing to have a large gang of men ogling her. 192

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Having all the attention on me felt really good but my moment in the spotlight didn’t last very long before I saw security coming. I look over at Seiki who is motioning for me to come back and I hope off the bike and run off the stage. Grabbing his hand as I laugh, dragging him along as we dart through the crowd with the security guards yelling for us to stop. The security guards where about to catch us, but I push Seiki into an empty booth and then jumping in myself landing on top of him. The security guys run by and I giggle as I look down at Seiki, “This is a lot of fun… I didn’t hurt you did I?” I ask in a soft voice as I lay on top of him. I know he isn’t frail or anything but dragging him around like that then throwing him into a booth and jumping on top of him…come have pushed his limits.

WC:166/3340
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Asakano Seiki

I notice her eyes look up at something other than me that made her get off the stage. Turning I notice the guards making their way through the crowd towards us. As I watch them, about to say something to Natsuki, I find my body being pulled by her as I figure that we were running from the authorities. "Geez," I complain as I am being pulled. What happened to enjoyin g the car show peacefully. There is a push and I enter into an empty booth with Natsuki mounting me as the police are evaded, continuing forth in their fruitless people hunt. I sigh a bit as she looks down, giggling. With a soft smile, I admit, "it's not too bad," before bragging, "you can hurt a real man..." She lays on top of me and I kind of lay there on my back with my hand on the small of her back . "Well, um..." I say as a blush begins to build due to our current position. 170

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm

I bite my lip as I look at him a little longer. I was feeling a little warm from the events that just past. Seeing him start to blush I couldn’t help but to tease him a little with soft whisper, “You know if I was really, really bad girl…” I wiggle my hips a little at a push myself up a little. “I would so take you right now…” I the lift up and come to my feet. “But I’m not that type of girl.” I fix my skirt and brush my hair back with my hand. “So where too now… I think we lost the security guys…” I look around for moment. We haven’t really stopped to look at anything but we have seen a lot of the stuff.

WC:131/3471
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki-kun! (Kyro)   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Asakano Seiki

Around the time she bit her lips, various chemical reactions begin to occur in my body as she looks sexy for me for that moment. Her tone teases me along with how her body presses and wiggles against mine; there is some growth there. All of this seems to come to a crashing halt as she stands up and adjusts her skirt, moving onto the next thing in a cruel manner. As a guy, as illustrated by the male rolemodel to all, MANkoto (Makoto from school days), I found that I could not just so easily be turned off after being turned on like that. I stand during the time she speaks about losing the security guys and where to go next. As she looks around for a moment, my hand comes to the side of her face as I attempt to bring her gaze into mine. Without saying a word, I lower my lips to hers pushing her back softly to the wall of the both. 167

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Seiki-kun! (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: N-17 past the is post...   Seiki-kun! (Kyro) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 am

I was about to point out a cool looking sports bike when Seiki’s hand comes to touch my face and my attention is pulling to him. My eyes meet his for a brief moment before his lips press against mine and I’m pushed into the wall of the both. My arms come to his waist. I wasn’t really sure what got into him but the way he taste, and the way he smelled…the way he is kissing me… Make my body quiver. I guess Seiki was about to make a liar out of me. We where in rather dark place anyone just walking by would have a hard time seeing us… beside I would feel it if someone was coming this way and right now everyone seems to be handed more to the center of the building… My leg comes up and wraps around Seiki’s. I was going to make sure he isn’t able to chicken out on me. One hand grabs his paints but the waist, while the other gets his free hand and pulls it down to my thigh and guides it into the lacy folds of my panties where it is warm and wet. The is a soft sound of a button unsnapping before my other hand finds its way into Seiki’s boxers and grabs a hold of something to play with. I start to giggle to myself as I wonder what my mother would think if she know this is how I’m using those ten years of dance and gem classes. I’m sure she didn’t make me take those classes so I would be able to wrap my legs around my boyfriend without hurting myself...

WC: 279/3750
ooc: Shin said you don't get any fade outs =p