Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exploring Gothstone OOC

Go down 
+3
Kaguyalover
KyroShiori
rekoa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Exploring Gothstone OOC Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm

яuиє wrote:
OOC: Since its been 48 hours and my character is running with time stopped, I'm going to leave the thread.

I contest this! Mostly to be an ass but really you get away just like that b/c we are waiting for one person to post just isn't cool. And there are people that can catch you in the RP. You can only stop time for 60 seconds... I ran track in highschool and the fastest boy would only run 400m in 60 seconds (He went to State so he wasn't slow) I could do it in around 80 seconds so at best you are only going to get 6 or 700m if you were at full speed but you're not you have taken dmg that would kill a normal human/spirit and even said that " falling to the ground" and "With all time stopped I slowly begin to rasie to my feet," so you took longer getting up which burned some of your time. Oh up of that you said "each motion I take a wave of pain rushes through my body from the attack that the female had unleashed upon me." So at best I would think you would only get between 200m and 400m away before time starts moving.

I have no problem if you want to skip Jen, seeing that she is the one holding up the RP do to work and stuff but the other ppl in the RP should get to post it they want too.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

THe way I see it. You guys all kind of barged into the rp between him and Akera. He didn't mark it as open. But only put Kaza in the title. Since I tend to read alot of the rps that go on..This is the first time I've seen any post in an rp not marked as open in the title but marked for a particular person. You all ganged up on Val and I think that should also be taken in consideration. It seems like you all ganged up on him on purpose and apparently never even asked if you could join in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 pm

We were messaged within the rp, storyline wise we have a reason to be there. plus Rune wasn't against it. so we're perfectly fine for being in there. So that really can't be brought up now since he had posted accepting all three of our actions since Akera did call for our help. so essentially it was done with IC purpose since ( if you read the rp ) Akera messages all of us.

There were no complaints, and everyone posted continuing. meaning that action's that were done have been accepted by the role players participating within the role play.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Kazakura wrote:
The text message sent to four people read very simply... "Help. Demon. Gothstone, Kurufono shop." Those four people just happened to be Yukina, Seiki, Izume, and Natsuki. All of which I knew were stronger than me and if they couldn't reach me in time, then at least they would be able to find me. I fumbled the phone just after hitting the send button since about this time the demonic spirit was right there. I looked down the alleyway and realized that I had blocked myself in a dead end. The phone fell to the ground with a clink and clack as I stared at him. "what do you want with? P-please. Just leave me alone." Hopefully someone would show up just in time to help me unless the spirit, realizing I had a cell phone, just vanished me away or something like that. I trembled not sure what to do next.

..... don't think that is barging in
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 pm

From what I have come to understand. Jenn did that without telling Rune or speaking with him about bringing others into the rp. And I also don't see why it matters if he runs away. He planned on taking Val back to the past. So...Why the big issue? Also. He didn't realize he could contest you guys being there
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:05 am

the next person in the rp can be skipped after 48 hours, giving everyone else their turn.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 am

I'm fine with letting him go. He's in a heavily populated area with people, vehicles, buildings, alleys, etc, so he would need to use visual covers (i.e. between the buildings) in an attempt to escape sensing range (100 ft at perfected). If he can lose us visually and get at least 100 ft (33 m) away, he should get out of radar range and be able to get away; it's not like we're in an open field. Since no one has posted, he could edit his post to reflect this. I don't someone running away would run in a straight visual line of sight of those he's trying to escape. He at least outclasses Seiki in speed and god speed covers 50 ft per step for me.

Still, there is the possibility that I post for Akera as per the rules (i.e. Failure to post in an active RP for 48 hrs may grant management the ability to control your character to push along an RP.) This way, everyone can be given another post to attempt to locate and attack Val, and he can simply burn his remaining stamina to freeze time again and make another dash, thus interrupting all of our posts, until he gets enough distance for a cleaner getaway.

In that sense, I don't care, so long as it makes sense IC. I'm completely neutral, it seems like Rune wants to leave and Rekoa wants to continue. Kimi would be the tie breaker; if I need to post as Akera, let me know and we can continue things.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

I really like to know is exactly how his escape makes sense when he's in pain. Even though there is the anti-chant in place, how is it possible to even hold concentration enough to even perform the joint spells, let alone fly into the air.

Really he just got soul ripped, which TECHNICALLY shouldn't even sent him back, THUS making him get shot by Natsuki's attack. Really the technique is a Fierce level INTERNAL damage. If a description of the technique is necessary then here please be informed.

Soul Ripper
TEXP: 10
An invisible beam is projected from the user to a target. If this beam connects with the target, it creates a ripping void inside of it. Visible dark orbs of energy are then ripped out of the target dealing internal damage.
Effect: damage is Fierce

I don't see anything in there that states the attack has an kind of push back effect, and even still he stated the constant pain that he's receiving so please, please enlighten me to how in the world does him even flying without dropping out of the sky with a ripping void in him, and even bullet holes that which bullets if i recall ALSO have an explosive effect, SO even if he was able to somehow dodge it, he would still get damaged from the explosive nature of the bullet.

Though I prefer if something make's sense in IC. So if your able to explain to me how his escape makes sense then I won't be bothered if he escape. I'd also like to know where the Spiritual Suppression is coming from, I don't see it on the bio, also tell me how you can randomly learn WHILE your suffering in great pain.

So please a reasonable and non-bs means of escape would be asked.
Hell I still would like to post so I can see if I can make attempts to track him, I have the entire sensing package, while novice, I still have it and deserve a chance to track him down, and the tech it self saids that the tracking range is much greater than the sensing range. Whether that means the sensing range in total (100ft) or the users current level of sensing?

Edit: oh yeah forgot to mention bullets move at ascended speed if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 am

is the thread technically opened now?

As for the learning a technique, sometimes things come at drastic points. Think DBZ, Goku went SS while in great physical and mental pain. I learned something while nearly dead because it was a bloodline trait that could save me. Sometimes, you can justify learning on the fly if its a critical reason.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 am

this rp takin place @ day or night?
bullets won't randomly explode w/o hitting anything
if he's not stunned he can cast spells
we dun really have a pain = stun

now...

soul ripper look like it dun have a push back effect to it
so
it sounds like you wanna contest something someone did in a post? that's good, we got procedure for that
http://h2h.site90.com/rules.html
i guess this is part one of that process, so good job xD
(i'd prefer talking to the person rather than puttin em on blast tho)
but, it's good that no one's posted to confirm his actions yet
remember durin this that we're all friends here so try not t'come off to mean

so what are yall lookin for here b/c it looks like he edited his post already?
yall trying to get him to repost and respond to the soul ripper or keep going?
if it's keep goin, i'm guessin whoever's next can go ahead and post since the boy rolled a beta on spiritual suppression and it failed
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
this rp takin place @ day or night?
bullets won't randomly explode w/o hitting anything
if he's not stunned he can cast spells
we dun really have a pain = stun

now...

soul ripper look like it dun have a push back effect to it
so
it sounds like you wanna contest something someone did in a post? that's good, we got procedure for that
i guess this is part one of that process, so good job xD
(i'd prefer talking to the person rather than puttin em on blast tho)
but, it's good that no one's posted to confirm his actions yet
remember durin this that we're all friends here so try not t'come off to mean

so what are yall lookin for here b/c it looks like he edited his post already?
yall trying to get him to repost and respond to the soul ripper or keep going?
if it's keep goin, i'm guessin whoever's next can go ahead and post since the boy rolled a beta on spiritual suppression and it failed

Ah but Shin, Bullets still hit the floor THUS BOOM!!!! ( yay explosion XD )
The rp is taking place at night if i remember correctly.

I only pointed it all out because Esca talked about thing's making sense.
Which would likely mean exactly how is he able to escape IC wise for it to make sense.
Soul Ripper doesn't cause a push back effect, which means he's getting shot and the bullets explode ( since it was mentioned that her bullets have an explosive effect) While yes they don't explode randomly,BUT they do explode hitting something, whether it's him or even the floor.

So even if he's in excruciating pain he's still able to perform spells. So I can rip his arm's and legs off and cut off half his body, and because we don't have this thing, he's still able to perform spells? Really it makes no sense IC wise. If your in so much pain, how in the world can you concentrate long enough to even perform a spell.

Yeah we can use DBZ examples and stuff, but last I checked the site is called H2H not DBZ.

I do not mean this in any kind of rage, so apologies if my responses sound aggressive.

The original intention of this from what I can guess was how Rune skipped Jenn to try and escape the thread.( even though Jenn has mentioned of her decreased activity because of her work )
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:14 pm

i gotcha. you replied to kyro
but what i wanna know is what YOU want to do about this RP?
i kno what rekoa, rune and kyro wanna do
but i'm not clear w/you

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:14 pm

@ash:
Site, Breakdown, Game Play Mode! (GPM) wrote:
» Advanced Mode
* For people comfortable with uncontrolled storyline changes and unannounced interaction.
* Other members may enter your threads unless you mark it as "closed."
* You have the ability to greatly affect site wide settings in open RPs.

I did talk to rune, but I posted it here b/c well anything said on messenger is point less in a RP. Kryo doesn't care but Kugay and I do somewhat that someone is trying to just hope out of a group rp b/c one person hasn't post. So... (looks a rule thing)

Failure to post in an active RP for 48 hrs may grant management the ability to control your character to push along an RP.

that is what we are looking at.

Last edited by rekoa on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm

rekoa wrote:
I did talk to rune, but I posted it here b/c well anything said on messenger is point less in a RP. Kryo doesn't care but Kugay and I do somewhat that someone is trying to just hope out of a group rp b/c one person hasn't post. So... (looks a rule thing)

Failure to post in an active RP for 48 hrs may grant management the ability to control your character to push along an RP.

that is what we are looking at.
thank you! lol
ok
that i can work with

i think jen's last post was something like "ima just watch what yall do"
so it's kinda easy to figure out what she'll do next
get kyro to post up somethin for her and yall keep it movin
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:23 pm

She doesn't have panties on! so do that one thing that fames chick did with her skirt!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:32 pm

lmao!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:56 pm

thanks for the clarification, It is appreciated. . . I may or may not make an appearance..
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
i gotcha. you replied to kyro
but what i wanna know is what YOU want to do about this RP?
i kno what rekoa, rune and kyro wanna do
but i'm not clear w/you

Me I want thing's to make sense IC wise that's what I want.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 pm

I can see why there would be an issue with learning a technique like that.. it would have been easier to learn a crit drive one at that point instead
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

“I really like to know is exactly how his escape makes sense when he's in pain.”

You’re right; he should have never posted being in that much pain. As the tech is written, it doesn’t cause an immense amount of pain, it merely deals internal damage. He should have sucked up the damage with at least some pain and kept it moving.

“Even though there is the anti-chant in place, how is it possible to even hold concentration enough to even perform the joint spells, let alone fly into the air.”

Because those abilities are on his bio and there's no rule saying that he cannot.

“Really he just got soul ripped, which TECHNICALLY shouldn't even sent him back, THUS making him get shot by Natsuki's attack. Really the technique is a Fierce level INTERNAL damage. If a description of the technique is necessary then here please be informed. I don't see anything in there that states the attack has an kind of push back effect, and even still he stated the constant pain that he's receiving so please, please enlighten me to how in the world does him even flying without dropping out of the sky with a ripping void in him, and even bullet holes that which bullets if i recall ALSO have an explosive effect, SO even if he was able to somehow dodge it, he would still get damaged from the explosive nature of the bullet. Soul Ripper doesn't cause a push back effect, which means he's getting shot and the bullets explode ( since it was mentioned that her bullets have an explosive effect) While yes they don't explode randomly, BUT they do explode hitting something, whether it's him or even the floor."

This solidifies my first point, he over reacted making you attack seem more damaging than it should have been; his fault. Fierce level internal damage would be unguarded damage; this would result in his defensive abilities being halved, meaning strong/2 which = average. Fierce (4) – Average (2) = 2 damage (50%). This compared to 200% HP comes out to 1/4th of this available health, compared to half a normal character (with 100% HP). So he should be able to take that attack twice as well as a human, who would probably naturally react how he reacted. He was being overly dramatic.

On the other side of the coin, if he were to occur that much pain, then he would definitely move or jerk sporadically on contact of his soul being ripped out; something that could bluff an evasion. If the ‘RPG’ bullets were timed right and such an explosion occurred then it should hit you both, but these are exploding shells, not rockets, so the range of the damage wouldn’t be something too damning to a demon with Strong defenses. Still, there's no real splash damage associated with the description of the explosive shell.

"So if you’re able to explain to me how his escape makes sense then I won't be bothered if he escapes. I'd also like to know where the Spiritual Suppression is coming from, I don't see it on the bio, also tell me how you can randomly learn WHILE you’re suffering in great pain. So please a reasonable and non-bs means of escape would be asked."

Not my job; I said I don’t care so long as his escape makes sense. I never said that what he posted so far made sense, though I did give suggestions to assist along that route. I still am neutral on it, and so long as things make sense, then I'm fine with him escaping. (Ref 1)

“Hell I still would like to post so I can see if I can make attempts to track him, I have the entire sensing package, while novice, I still have it and deserve a chance to track him down, and the tech itself saids that the tracking range is much greater than the sensing range. Whether that means the sensing range in total (100ft) or the users current level of sensing?”

It looks like we’re continuing this, so you may very well have that chance.

“So even if he's in excruciating pain he's still able to perform spells. So I can rip his arm's and legs off and cut off half his body, and because we don't have this thing, he's still able to perform spells? Really it makes no sense IC wise. If your in so much pain, how in the world can you concentrate long enough to even perform a spell.”

Yes. If it doesn’t make sense, it sounds like you have a site suggestion; something along the lines of a universal passive condition where “if something is ripped off, you’re stunned,” though that wouldn’t be useful against people with Juggernaut or vaspires.

“Yeah we can use DBZ examples and stuff, but last I checked the site is called H2H not DBZ.”

Very true.

“I do not mean this in any kind of rage, so apologies if my responses sound aggressive.“

I understand, I feel the same way.

“The original intention of this from what I can guess was how Rune skipped Jenn to try and escape the thread.( even though Jenn has mentioned of her decreased activity because of her work )”

Perhaps he should have asked first.

“Me I want thing's to make sense IC wise that's what I want.”

• Complaints
Member - If you have an issue with someone's post, try to talk out the matter with that RPer. You must try to work it out first. If you cannot get the issue resolved, use the report feature (the ! icon) on the offending post and fill out a complaint. 1) State the issue 2) Copy and paste the process of trying to correct the issue with the offending member 3) wait for the manager to speak on the issue.

Hopefully that clarifies any misunderstandings with me on this issue. So is Rune's post going to be contested, or am I posting for Jenn?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Erm... I'm cool with it, what about you guys.... er girls. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 am

Hrm thanks for the explanation Esca.

before i do post, I wanna get this straight. According to what was said and what not, he's still able to perform Time Halt? Just need to know that so I know how to properly respond in that thread.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 am

@ esca - tldr
@ kagugu - long as he aint stunned or out of sta/hp he can use any of his techniques
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:30 pm

kay thanks shin.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm

@ Shin: It wasn't for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Gothstone OOC   Exploring Gothstone OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Gothstone OOC
Page 1 of 1