H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Onto a new path

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Onto a new path   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 pm

wc: 192
pc: 1

The setting was the Hiramoto family ground, she sent Seiki a text message for him to meet her at the Hiramoto compound. The text comprised of nothing more than Hiramoto Family Ground, Training. -Sincerely Izumi after that Izumi would sit there simply waiting for Seiki to arrive, she was on the step's of the main entrance with a smile on her face as she was dressed in the cloths that she had returned from the past with. Single dress outfit, with purple trim, arm length gloves, and thigh high boots. Her lavender hair resting over her shoulders as she looked to the ends of it as she made it turn into long snakes and they slithered about as she giggled watching the way they moved. Near her was a pole arm, her monk's spade, that rested against the ground. That spade was the Hiramoto Family Heirloom thats been handed down for generations given only to the leaders of the clans. She wondered how psyched Seiki's gonna be about this training day she called him for. She herself had a private aim and she really needed to work extremely hard to get there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm


Onto A New Path.

I stand inside of the showers with the warm waters cascade down my form with my arms lifted up, running my fingers through my hair. My eyes are closed as the water rinses through my hair before my hands lower as well as the tilt of my head. My eyes open for a moment as I look down my body and the various ripples thereof, most noticeably my pecs and abs, well defined from a life of training and working out. My penis was down there as well, but in its flaccid form having been recently milked by Natsuki in one of our own specialized training sessions. My hand shifts forwards as I turn off the water off, its spray ceasing with the remnants dripping from my frame. From the sink counter I hear a familiar jingle as my phone goes off. I slide the shower curtain to the side and reach for the towel to dry my arms and legs before tying it around my waist and reaching for my phone. I read the text message and nod my head. “Oh, okay then,” I comment realizing that my Sensei wanted to train. I lower my gaze before murmuring lightly, allowing the light to build up and about my body, transferring me from the bathroom to the Hiramoto Family Grounds, no more than five feet away from my Sensei. “Yes, Sensei,” I welcome with my serious training face on, “I’m here.” Though I speak, I immediately realized something was amidst when I feel the texture of the ground beneath me feet.

261 / 261
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

wc: 175 | 367
pc: 2

Rhapsody was in the area randomly moving about the area hiding underneath the housing's that held space underneath them and crawling about. She seemed to have enjoyed this place quite well and ate various thing's she found, well organic things, she didn't eat thing's like tapestry, books, and so on. Izumi watched her in the distance from where she sat as she waited for Seiki to arrive. Still nothing yet, Izumi headed on inside for a moment before she carried out a steel box as she dropped it on the stone floor before her as she took note that it cracked the ground and once it did she noticed a light in the distance. "huh... finally." she stated to herself as she smiled.

Though her smile suddenly disappear as she grew a straight face and she noticed something about him. Staring at him from top to bottom she could only lower her head and just face palm and shake her head. "Seiki..." She uttered out softly. "...cloth's is a must..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 pm


Onto A New Path.

Her words shine light on the texture as I look down realizing I didn’t have shoes on, among other things. Remembering back, I realize that I had absent mindedly warped in fresh from the shower. Luckily I had draped the towel around me, so at least my man parts were concealed, save for a small tint created by the idle piece that rested between my legs. Slightly embarrassed, I give an awkward smile as I answer, “oh yeah, right, sensei!” I murmur lightly and light forms around my body, teleporting me back to the bathroom where I take my time and put on my boxers and a tee shirt before gathering my things and heading into the other room where I would get on a pair of khaki cargo shorts and sneakers. From there I would make sure I had everything I needed, grabbing my sword and gloves, tying them at my side, before I would murmur my portal incantation once more and teleport myself back to where my sensei was. “Sorry about that,” I say on my arrival into the training grounds, “I’m ready now…” My sword was fashioned on my back vertically with my padded greaves hanging from my waist with my arms to my side in a casual stance. Looking around, I attempt to get a gauge for the weather and how it was outside since I had previously been inside and within the city.

238 / 499
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 am

wc: 141 | 508
pc: 3

Sometimes Seiki can be quit the idiot. Izumi merely leaned her head back after he portaled away to get dressed. Crouching down she opened the box she had carried out just before his arrival. Within it inside were bracer for her arms and legs. When Seiki came back properly dressed Izumi would be working upon putting on the bracer's on her arms, she already had put them on her legs, there were two left one for her left arm and one for her right arm. Looking to Seiki when he came back she had strings in her mouth as she was trying off the bracer. "Mfmmfmfmm..." she attempted to talk with it in her mouth but failed. So she quickly tied that one off. "Alright, give me a moment to finish tieing this other bracer off and we can start."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm


Onto A New Path.

I watch as my sensei puts on her bracers and give a nod as I’m told to stand by for now. That much was fine. I hang back, pegging it to be morning ish, feeling the soft breeze flowing through the forest with my gaze to the side. During this time, Goronova’s spiritual humanoid figure would transcend the sword on my back and come to stand to my side, not really interested in me, but moving away from me as if distracted by something in the forest. Turning around, I look at her walk away for a moment before my attention shifts to the little dragon thing that I didn’t know liked me or not. Seeing it, I would see about getting its attention and waving to it to see how it might respond. I wondered if it did things like play fetch and stuff like that. With no clue what type of training we would be doing, I didn’t know how to prepare, but since my sensei was putting on her bracers, I figured it would probably be a good idea to put on my greaves. With that thought process in mind, I reach for the padded gloves on my waist, taking them off and putting the left one on before fixing the right one over my hand and forearm. While doing so I asked, “how did things go with your return home?” In this manner and with that question, I would be standing by casually as my sensei prepared.

251 / 750
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:42 am

wc: 174 | 682
pc: 4

It wouldn't take Izumi all that long to put on the bracer's. The purpose of the bracer's would soon be revealed to Seiki what they would be for. Though Rhapsody poked her head out from underneath a house as it looked over seeing, and smelling, that Seiki had arrived. Staring at him a moment as he waved, Rhapsody responded with a elemental burst, in the form of an energy ball, firing out toward's Seiki. She still wasn't happy about Seiki hurting her that first time. Rhapsody then gave a huff after lasting out that energy toward's him as she scrambled out from under the house and jettisoned toward's the woods disappearing into a bush. Whether the energy hit or not, it didn't matter. It was just a show that Rhapsody still didn't like Seiki yet.

Izumi had finished putting on the bracers just as the elemental burst was flying towards Seiki. "I'm do-" her sentence cut short as she merely stared watching the elemental burst energy shooting toward's Seiki.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 pm


Onto A New Path.

As it would turn out, the creature would respond and thus I would not go into putting on my greaves. A bit of sorrow came into my heart as I saw the response from the little guy. I was hoping that he had gotten over that misunderstanding from earlier… or was it a she? Something in my mind had me believe that was part of the reason why the beat didn’t like me. I step to the side as the ball of energy passes me by narrowly with my eyes on the creature as it scurries into a bush. The passing of the energy ball causes my shirt to flap slightly in the breeze it made. Wiping my nose, I give a soft, “heh” before commenting, “still doesn’t like me, eh?” Thinking that I heard my sensei begin to say something, I turn to look at her with a questioning gaze and tilt my head as I inquire, “you’re do?...” More importantly, I jut my thumb to the creature and ask, “that’s a she right?”

175 / 925
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:30 am

wc: 127 | 809
pc: 5

Izumi only laughed as she finished tying up her bracers and nodded her head to what Seiki said giving a soft smile as she spoke. "Yes, Rhapsody is a she. You should try and find a way to get her to like you." A bit of fair warning as she was planning to train Rhapsody into being much stronger, possibly much stronger than herself, an she was planning to have her act sorta like a guardiesk for the Hiramoto compound, though it'd be stronger than a regular guardiesk. There were some scroll's she read upon about mystic pets. Well moving on towards the training Izumi spoke again. "I hope she warms up to you. We'll no matter, she'll be fine, now any other question's before we start?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:20 pm


Onto A New Path.

I give a nod as I make a stronger attempt to remember this important detail about the creature. My gaze shifts from my Sensei back to the bushes to make sure I didn’t have to evade another attack on my personage. I felt that it would be a long road in getting along with that thing. With the warming up comment, I chuckle light and awkwardly, “I hope not with a series of blasts...” with my attention still on where the creature might be at due to its magic signature. With the question of any questions, my gaze shifts back to my Sensei, resting upon her new form. As if she wasn’t hot enough already, there were several qualities of this form and attire that she took that could be considered easy on the eyes. It was leagues better than the super hero suit she used to wear; I thanked god that I wouldn’t actually ever have to wear one of those. Initially my gaze would be at her chest, though not too notable from the distance between us as it quickly adjusts up to her face; just a natural thing as a male. I query with a face of inquiring, “well, Sensei, what exactly will we be doing for training today?”

212 / 1137
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am

wc: 178 | 987
pc: 6

Izumi was stretching out as she listened to Seiki, his question came in last as she held a smirk. "We're going to fight. I've been way out of practice so I need to practice up some things. So I guess this can be considered an endurance training?" She wasn't really sure exactly how to put it, but she knew she wasn't planning to stop until either herself or him couldn't go on anymore. She lifted her arms, the weight of the bracers were extremely heavy. "These bracers should drop me down to your level so it won't be extremely one sided, I'll keep to a few of my physical attacks, so you don't have to worry about dying. If you do, well I'll just revive you so feel free to go as hard as you want." She finished her stretch as she lifted the box and moved it to the stair case and then walked over within range of Seiki standing at about ten feet from him. She lowered into stance and smirked. "I'm ready when you are."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm


Onto A New Path.

My head is slanted to the side in an inquisitive manner. “Fight-o?” my words escape in an inquiring inflection as my gaze rests on her. Suddenly upon the though, immediately the art of grappling came to mind! Groping sensei’s flesh was forbidden, that much was a given, but if it were a mistake in the heat of practice… then maybe it could be overlooked? Or maybe unnoticed? Much like the Cheshire of fable, a grin spreads across my lips, but only internally of course; such a course response would be hidden behind my seemingly confused visage. As her arms lift, so should the breast if the limbs were taken above her head. The tilt of my own head would straighten up around this time as a solid nod with the mask of determination and pluckiness shrouds my face. I guess I could consider it a nice thing that the sensei was going to attempt to handicap herself for me; I wondered if her martial abilities were that much greater than mine, or if there was some other thing that would create a gap between the two of us. I watch as she shows me her rear to place a box down somewhere before returning back. My right hand lifts to the back of my neck as I rub it slightly while bending my neck back and stretching it a bit before lowering it and shrugging, “okay.” I guess that meant I wasn’t to pull out my sword for this. The stance is noticed and concerning at first. From what I could observe from it, she seemed to have the fighting stance of a novice; I wondered if that was some type of trick or something to that nature to lure me in. I made the mental note to be careful of the inviting opening which would probably be presented therein. Since I had to take this seriously, as if my life depended on it, my eyes close as I lower my head down for a moment.

I channel my essence as concentrate on my circulation of Ki. A force of wind swirls about my body and pushes out from my body in a rotating manner as my artifact is activated and my gaze lifts up revealing deep blue eyes that match the tribal marking that formed on the right side of my face at cheek height. My hair shifts a bit in the rippling wind as the activation is completed with my eyes on the target of my Sensei.

The first thing I needed to do was to break through her defenses. My body shifts to the side and I hop slightly into a loose stance with my rear arm wafting up and down across my chest and the other forward limb facing Sensei with a hybrid half palm keeping on the balls of the foot with my steps light. In this manner, I shift a step or two to her right side and wait in studying her for a moment before my movements become more explosive and my body quickly bounds the three or so steps needed to cross the distance between us. The first attack would come in what seemed a snap kick aimed for her front leg with a swift recoil on my own end; the attack probably resulting in a stance switch or invert for me.

560 / 1697

HP: 140 / 140
ST: 136 / 140

Martial Arts (Perfected, Affinity, No roll) - 5% * Novice Fighter's Endurance = 4%
- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am

wc: 475 | 1462
pc: 7

The purpose of the bracer's were to lower her speed down a level, though it couldn't be stated for certain if it lowered her strength down either, but her attack's would come in slower than it would have if she didn't wear it. This would be her first attempt at using the bracers so she wasn't sure if the outcome of the bracers would decrease her attributes of if she was at the appropriate level that it wouldn't really so much as affect her. Though the intention's was to slow herself down with the immense weight, this was for the purpose to work on her reaction's.

Well it seem's like Seiki was going to get serious as she noticed marking's began to show upon his body, she knew of something similar that happened to herself, but sadly she couldn't use such a thing unless she was planning to kill the guy. But she liked Seiki and due to the ritual and all he was family now. While not blood related, but still family.

Though she was glad that he wouldn't take it easy, she did mention before to him that she wasn't the best of teachers that she'd teach him what she knew. That didn't mean she herself was a mater at it all, knowing and performing things were two different things. So she also needed to train her own body as well. This would be perfect for her.

Though Izumi knew how to do great stances, she found it much harder as the weight of the bracer's were felt when she lifted them. We'll they work... this is going to make thing's difficult for me. She thought to herself within that moment that Seiki was looking her over before his explosive movements came out. She did have to say his speed was impressive and he used wind's to his advantage to make himself that much more faster, which was a smart thing to do.

He came in with a snap kick, it was obvious to Izumi already that Seiki was most likely better than her when it came to physical fighting, but he usually practices far more than she does. She herself was more toward's knowledge than really getting physical with another person. Though it's to be expected, this wasn't something that Izumi was pleased with, personally finding herself a disgrace toward's the Hiramoto clan as she was excelling in only one specific area.

The snap kick came in and Izumi would dodge it by lifting her leg, but it wouldn't simply just be a lift of her leg as he would also turn that lift of her leg to a crescent kick done horizontally to kick Seiki in the face.
---

Health: 120%
Stamina: 110%

MA fighting (novice) - 10% ( I roll for it? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 pm


Onto A New Path.

My stance inverts as my body comes around with the kick striking air and does was it was intended to do. Not expecting to land a hit with the first attack, the purpose of the jabbing kick was to cause a reaction from her that I could counter react to; as such there would be no pause in my assault. I would be attempting to read her movements and be attacking under the full assumption that not only was my sensei stronger than me, but faster than me as well. This would delve deep into my original training where my original teachers taught me that martial arts was developed for the weak to defend themselves against the strong. The continuation of the snap kick continues my momentum when she lifts her own leg in a kick and my body elevates with my arms redirecting her kick with my own movements and partially using it as a support in that instance as my body spins aerially (Acrobatics, Perfected, +1 Dex) whereas my rear leg is brought around and aimed to strike to the side of my sensei’s head (MA Fighting, Perfected) as my body would complete its rotation. This would result in me landing a bit to her side, crouched and bracing for my next attack or defense.

In that moment of the first attack, I was able to realize that I would have to accelerate my own movement just to keep up with her; she was as much faster than me as I anticipated which would make this a tough battle for me, regardless of her skill level in fighting.

270 / 1967

--
HP: 140 / 140
ST: 131 / 140 (*previous was off by 1%)

Acrobatic (Perfected, Affinity) = ( 10/2 = 5%/2 ) = -3 STA
Martial Arts (Perfected, Affinity, Fighter’s Endurance) = ( 10/2/2/0.85% ) = -3 STA
DMG Potential = (MA fighting+ Affinity) = 3 (Strong)
....= -10 hp if guarded; -25 hp if unguarded
....ROLLING MA: only if rolled Omega squared; DMG Potential will = 5 (destructive)

Ooc: I was going to start out with something like ‘to my knowledge you don’t roll styles and arts,’ but then I read “Melee: Attack is unskilled and/or whiffed; a successful strike will hit at 20% of its potential.” So, as such, accuracy of each strike is gauged. Thanks for asking because I needed to be reminded as well.

- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 pm

wc: 375 | 1837
pc: 8

Her kick connected? Well technically it did, but it didn't hit where she had wanted it to hit. Seiki had redirected her blow and also moved along with it and counter attacked with his own attack. She would watch his movements take in what he knew and absorb it into her mind to practice upon her own time as well instead of just merely taking it in just this one time. No this sparring was more toward's future fights, future battles to get not only Seiki stronger, but also get herself stronger as well.

With the way Seiki had countered was a nice strike and the momentum he obtained through the spin seemed to have increased his striking power, to which Izumi had rose her arms, to block his strike, but the power behind it was still felt, as luckily for him, in her braced shoulder and arm and not the bracers themselves, left shoulder, she skidded back five feet before she halted. Quite the power he has within him.

Glancing at him she wondered if it was even a good idea to put herself at a handicap, but either way she wasn't going to take off the bracers just yet. This was only the beginning, soon after her skidding had stopped she dashed for him. As she ran for him, her fist's opened up and her fingers curled in, tiger fist, martial arts style. Though like before her attack's wouldn't be perfect. She had the knowledge in her mind, all that was left needed to be done was simply practice what she knew in order for her body to recognize and perfect the styles that needed to be done.

In her up coming attack when she closed in the five foot distance, she would attempt a slash with her right arm, a diagonal attack from the lower left hip up to his right shoulder, when the slash would reach about mid way to his chest, her left 'claw' would punch out foreword to the dead center of his chest, hoping that her right 'claw' attack would be a distraction enough to open his guard for her left 'claw' punch.
---

Health: 110% /120%
Stamina: 100% / 120%

MA fighting (novice) - 10% (this post i'm rolling for it as novice)

---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 am


Onto A New Path.

The power in my own kick surprises me as it interrupts my next attack and pursuing her didn’t seem like a good idea. Still, I was happy with the results, even if the attack was blocked. There was no time to celebrate, I knew, or at least thought, that an attack like that probably wouldn’t slow down my sensei. I have time to stand as she slides back, but when she comes at me, it’s with the speed I would expect from her, the blur; I am reminded that keeping up with a speed that outclasses your own wasn’t an easy task to perform. The small amount of distance is enough to assist me a little. If I had the ability to focus and analyze her attack this time, I would see that she seemed to be performed much better than her previous attack, but I’m only given enough time to react to her coming at me. Having stood into a side stance about the time of her approach, the situation coaxes me to reflexively evade to what would be her right side utilizing the two steps of kou-ho and hai-ho, or basically a side to rear step. Normally against a weaker or equal opponent, this technique would give me the positioning needed to strike from the rear, but due to the fact that I knew Izumi-sensei was faster than me, it’s just enough to avoid being struck while hopefully giving me time to set up another defense or look for a counter attack opening. With my guard up during, my left arm would only come in contact with Izumi if it were guiding her initial strike away from me while evading. The wind of her movement and the sound made would be my major indications of her passing position.

300 / 2267

--
HP: 140 / 140
ST: 128 / 140
Martial Arts (Perfected, Affinity, Fighter’s Endurance) = ( 10/2/2/0.85% ) = -3 STA

Ooc: Since I rolled the omega squared, the damage was 5 instead of 3, so when guarded, the damage should have been -50 hp instead of -10 (due to a +2 dmg difference). No need to correct it though, I just wanted to point it out.

"November 8 Bio":
 
- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:34 am

wc: 187 | 2024
pc: 9

He dodged her attack, this one held a keen eye for keeping up with the speed she moved at, seems that her strength didn't amount to being slowed down too much by the bracers. She would possibly have to get heavier bracers next time, though this one did slow her movements down somewhat and was rather part of the cause to her slacking in good stances and even strikes. Though over time one would get use to the weight. Her initial attack being her right diagonal strike, being guided allowed for Izumi to feel the position of Seiki who had moved just out of her peripheral, though her left arm swung around grabbing for his left arm that touch her, if her grasp was successful then Seiki would feel the gripping might of her tiger 'claw' grip, which it wouldn't grab around his whole arm, but grab at his skin and curl her fingers into his skin as if she were trying to 'claw' it off while at the same time pulling the arm towards her so she would send a back fist with her right arm.
---
Ooc: Actually, since you rolled Omega^2 that means your 3 turns to a 6 not a five, so the dmg difference between my 3 to the 6 would be 3 thus I receive 75% dmg instead? (I would prefer to fix it, makes it much more accurate with the rping)

Health: 110% /120% [Pending next post, will change either deducted the missing -40 hp or the missing -65 hp]
Stamina: 85% / 120%

MA fighting (trained) - 5% (rolling for the right hand backfist)
Grappling (novice) -10% ( rolling for the left arm which grabbed for your left arm)

If I'm doing my calculations wrong, please tell me because I feel like I forgot them lol.

---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:34 am

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am


Onto A New Path.

My evasion is countered by her speed and I feel the grip of her left hand on my arm before I am able to get behind her. I feel the bottom drop out of my stomach as I realized that I was careless and had been grabbed. Normally, as a martial artists, I was accustomed to breaking wrist locks on contact, as much as a reflex as swatting a mosquito; the wrist lock was among the easier to break in martial arts. My body, or rather that arm, performs the movements to break free of the grip, but not before the back of her fist would come slamming into my face. Though my other arm would still be up defensively as it was during the semi evasion, the signal to block would have come after the strike had occurred and be over ridden by the signal to break the grab. My head would rock back with the intense force of the strike and my body would stumble back a few steps before I would be able to compose myself knowing that the stun from the strike would probably leave me open. Hell, there was a good chance that hit alone may have given me a concoction. Her strikes were on par with my own in terms of strength, but my ability to take a hit wasn’t as high as hers. In my thoughts, I anticipated a continuation of her first attack and knew that in the short amount of time I assumed I had, I would have to refocus on her for my next course of action and shake off what was a staggering blow.

275 / 2542

--
HP: 65 / 140
ST: 125 / 140
Martial Arts (Perfected, Affinity, Fighter’s Endurance) = ( 10/2/2/0.85% ) = -3 STA

Ooc: The way I calculated it, damage is based off of strength attribute with for Seiki is Average or 2. Multiply that x 2 = 4 and +1 for my affinity boost gives me 5. So, -40 HP.

"November 8 Bio":
 
- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 pm

wc: 179 | 2203
pc: 10

Izumi wanted to give a technique a try, one that she hasn't really used all that much. It was rather new, so chances are she wouldn't be able to perform it properly. Though she was going to give it a try while he had his defenses shook from her last hit. Quickly she closed the gap between then and came in so that her right foot would be foreword, and she came in for a crescent kick, using her left foot, though when the kick would come in, the leg itself would disappear, though she would have performed several kicks, like Chun lee from Street fighter would do when you repeatedly perform her kicking attacks. A kick would come in from the left, and the pull back to come in from the right and then coming in straight ahead and then kicking down low before returning back up. Though if she performed the technique right, her kicks would be difficult to follow at all, Ω Lightning Kicks. A total of five kicks would be done with her left leg.
---
Ooc: Oh so thats how you did it.

Health: 70% /120%
Stamina: 55% / 120%

MA fighting (trained) - 5% [not rolling since it wasn't used]
Grappling (novice) -10% [not rolling, wasn't used]
Ω Lightning Kicks (Novice) - 30%(? i think since it's based off my attribute[?]of Strong, looking at the stamina chart it says 30% so I dunno if thats 30% per kick, or just per post the tech is used? Since Lighting kicks is now a mode.] And I think I roll for it? - Dmg would be 50 in total or per kick?
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm


Onto A New Path.

With Izumi-sensei coming towards me, my instincts told me that I needed to distance away from her and regroup for a better alternative than trying to fight her head to head. In the mindset of performing action, my body attempts to reject Izumi while retreating at the same time. As she came towards me, I would leap backwards and at the same time, a force would push away from my body (exert, weak). Depending on the force that I’m able to get out of it, it should either slow her down or contest her approach all together and hopefully kick up any dust if it were on the ground around us. As soon as my foot came to the ground in my retreat, my form flickered and vanished from sight with godspeed. Coming out of the technique less than 50 feet away, I would appear on the roof top of the house that Rhapsody had hidden under early on. I would be on the side of the roof, opposite my sensei as I would take a moment to gauge whether I could get the jump on her somehow. I would use the knowledge of knowing that she could sense me to attempt to anticipate my next move; in my mind I wondered how Ashram would deal with an opponent who was faster and stronger than him. My head was still kind of ringing from the single attack that I had already taken; I knew if I didn’t want to embarrass myself that I wouldn’t want to take another one of those… I might end up going to sleep on her. As a man, I knew it was rude to fall asleep on a woman before she got what she needed.

290 / 2832

--
HP: 65 / 140
STA: 105 / 140

Godspeed (High/Strong Drain, Perfected, Affinity) -10% STA
Rolling Exert (Low Drain, Novice Trained) -10% STA

Ooc: Correct; the mode lasts 1 post as per “Beta: Status effect/Mode: Demi buff/debuff; spell effect lasts 1 post” from the breakdown. The way I imagined it, the stamina drain would accompany the damage. So if you did it as a ‘flurry of kicks’ that did Strong damage, then you do that flurry at a Strong drain, but if you’re doing individual swift kicks that take off Strong damage each, then you remove the drain for each hit. Style attacks should work the same way (i.e. martial arts) because I believe I was doing it wrong with Domen in the sagas when I was using his swordsmanship as having a drain once per post while doing multiple slashes per post. That was clarified recently when Shin broke down how arts work with stamina somewhere.

"November 8 Bio":
 
- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 pm

wc: 158 | 2361
pc: 11

As she had come in with her flurry of kick's she felt the force that shot out, though the force was extremely weak and really didn't do much but just trip her up on her lighting kicks as her foot came down just as he disappeared, speed of syte, depending upon the roll it would give notice to whether Izumi was capable of seeing Seiki god speed to a certain direction or not. It mattered not whether she saw him or not, she was also pushing out her senses as well, omnivision and tracking, were put to use to see if she would be able to sense his location and keep track of him as well. She stood straight she hands down at her side as she released a soft slow breath as she was preparing to anticipate a incoming attack. Though by now Izumi was getting tired, her techniques took a lot of drain from her body.
---
Ooc: oh I see, then it's gonna be a flurry of kicks instead of separate.

Health: 70% /120%
Stamina: 05% / 120%

MA fighting (trained) - 5% [not rolling, wasn't used]
Grappling (novice) -30% [not rolling, wasn't used] I noticed my drain was off, since this was based off my attribute, so taking off the missing 20 from my stamina
Ω Lightning Kicks (Novice) - 30%(Not rolling, wasn't used)
1.Speed of Syte (passive) (Novice) - 10% (rolling)
2.Omnivision (Novice) - 10% (rolling)
3.Tracking (novice) - 10% (rolling)
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]


Last edited by Kaguyalover on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :


--------------------------------

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm


Onto A New Path.

In my hidden location, crouched on the rear side of the houses rooftop, I take a moment to sense out for Izumi-sensei (signature). With my ability, I could tell her basic whereabouts and as it would seem, she hadn’t moved in my direction. I was a little bit relieved, and it gave me a moment to collect my head. In the continuation of my plan, I was expecting to counter attack her on her arrive to ‘finding’ me, but it would seem that she was expecting me to attempt to attack her again. I figured she was testing me, somehow.

It was a good thing we weren’t using magic, because I felt if she did know where I was, her void magic would be able to rip the house that I was on apart with me on it. I gather together my composure and devise a plan of counter attack. In order to impress my sensei, I would do ‘that’ attack. Normally my principals wouldn’t allow me to all out attack a female opponent, but I knew my sensei would scold me if I didn’t take this training seriously. Sensei was the only woman in the world exempt from my rule… and that was only because I was a firm believer of the fact that she was stronger than me. Of course, the day I showed myself stronger than her would be the day that I could never attack her again.

Internal monologue aside, I wouldn’t hide for long. The attack would be pretty simple a straight forward with no diversions or feigns. In my experience and in popular media, I felt that when an opponent ambushes, they almost always do it from the rear or overhead; I would take neither of those routes in his bout of rock, paper, scissors. Set and composed, I move. Without prior warning I appear in front of my sensei faster than she can blink. My path to her would have been a bee line. My body is elevated and not planted on the ground when I would reach for her (Acrobatics +1 Dex). All I needed was to grab a hold of her for the CGI effects to take place. “Yabun Otokorashii No Zetsumei Satsugai!!”

Attack description: A replication of the raging demon yet infused with much more GAR than thought humanly possible. With the technique, the user takes hold of his opponent at which point CGI darkness covers the screen with several energy bursts resulting from multiple martial strikes ending with a bright illuminating column of energy that rises towards the heavens during a spectacular rising dragon uppercut. When Seiki lands, he strikes a very strong and distinguished pose with his back turned to two lower classmen high school students of the Martial Arts club who rush in and hold a poster with the kanji symbol for GAR across his back, before splitting and running out of sight.

486 / 3318

HP: 65 / 140
STA: 88 / 140

1. Signature (Mastered) – 4% *Rolling
2. Godspeed (Perfected) – 10%
3. Acrobatics (Perfected) – 3%
4. YONZS (Critical Limit) – n/a *Rolling for damage

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
Ooc: Just a bit of clarification; my Exert rolled an alpha, so technically it failed to execute.

"November 8 Bio":
 
- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :


--------------------------------

#2 'One Hundred Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 am

wc: 528 | 2889
pc: 12

She had managed to see the direction he had went, and even noticed his trail, though as for seeing him without having to turn her head she wasn't able to. Before he had reacted there seemed to be this feeling just radiating the air. This smell, this sensation of the end coming near. Possibly this was a sign that would give proof that the end was coming near. Possibly that everyone was capable of dishing out one more move before someone gave too. This sensation also probably gave hint that each fighters were planning to do something big.

Even she had to think to herself during this moment, having her own internal monologue about Seiki's strength and power, though she knew she couldn't use her magic against him. It's not stating that he couldn't handle a fight with it, just this type of magic she excelled at, rather her only real attacking magic just wasn't meant for battle. Striking with a void attack was just meant for a kill. She needed not to increase her skills with that, but she had to get stronger physically. Though she wondered how powerful Seiki was with his magic. She recalled being struck with his fire attack and how it burned her so. Even ruined an entire hallway. It was obvious to see that Seiki had been training it rather hard.

The time was now, and he had appeared before her and grabbed her, to which the CGI's took effect. Everything had gone black the series of energy blasts had occurred to which pained noises had ushered out from Izumi's mouth and finally the final strike, dragon' uppercut, caused Izumi to lift up off the ground and soar through the air as his totally GAR technique had proved to be most, wait Izumi flipped over and landed upon her feet.

The gaze in her eyes empty and void of emotion as she looked toward's the male who had attacked her with such a GAR move. Though the attack was GAR, it's outcome wasn't as powerful as it should have been. A completely and utter waste for flashy effects in one's opinion. Though he was probably priding so much in how awesome he was. She ran towards him, pushing her limits as she would move just enough that she would come up to his side. This intent she radiated was like standing in an oven, the intent to kill, "Kitatsu kao..." She uttered as her leg swung in right for his neck and the side of his head as she threw her whole body into this kick, but she stopped her kick mere centimeters away from connecting so that all that hit him was harmless air.

Her arms slung back as they felt like stones due to the bracers she was wearing. "I can't go on any further..." She stated in a tired voice as she gave a tired smile. Bringing her leg back down she took a couple step back before she stumbled and landed on her butt taking in heavy breaths.
---
Ooc: I know, but it also says it could be a dud or be completely ineffective, so I used it as my reason for why my kicks messed up since I rolled a beta.

Health: 70% /120%
Stamina: 05% / 120%

MA fighting (trained) - 5% [not rolling, wasn't used]
Grappling (novice) -30% [not rolling, wasn't used]
Ω Lightning Kicks (Novice) - 30%(Not rolling, wasn't used)
1.Speed of Syte (passive) (Novice) - 10% [not used]
2.Omnivision (Novice) - 10% [not used]
3.Tracking (novice) - 10% [not used]
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:04 pm


Onto A New Path.

I hold an after pose as the two high school students run back into the forest to head back to the city, etc. I find it odd that something felt off during my attack. In fact, the entire technique felt off. There should have been a lot more pressure against my fists and legs in those hits. My eyes widen. I wince as I realize that I messed up the ability from the jump and none of my attacks hit at full power. I wondered was it because Izumi-sensei was a woman with large breasts that I unconsciously held back unable to attack a lady at full strength? Yes, that must’ve been it! But to hold back that much… was really bad for me in my current situation; dangerous as well. Turning, the corner of my eye is in her general direction just as she ran towards me. That speed again; it was insane. I knew that the imminent attack was coming, she called it out and the name of the technique rang in my ears. If I were to get hit by that attack coming from someone with Sensei’s strength, then it would be lights out for sure. Much like a dear stuck in headlights the only thing I’m able to do is to lower the upper cutting arm into an attempted block, but internally I knew I was too late. Such a block that would probably easily be overcome by the strength of the incoming hailed attack. My brain could process the situation faster than my body could move to prepare for it. My footing wasn’t set for goodspeed. The signal wouldn’t reach my muscles in time for me to dash out of the way. Such natural speed was crazy… I needed to be on the same level. My face cringes as I expect the lights to go out soon, but instead of the firmness of the kick, I feel a strong gust of wind press against my face. My body was curled up, but slowly relaxes as I hear her voice. ‘I can’t go on any further…’ My eyes widen, “eeehhh?!” I was saved! My body fully relaxes as I bring the back of my fist up to the back of my head and wipe away the sweat that had built up from exerting myself and the nervousness while giving an exaggerated sigh. “It felt like sensei was trying to kill me,” I say. Though my breaths I was regaining stamina at a rate twice a normal human, plus I wasn’t in that bad of shape. Though I knew I was in great physical shape since sensei pointed out my poor stamina in the gospeed fiasco, and knew how to conserve my stamina in battle, I didn’t think that I had a better control over my abilities than my sensei. I assumed that she was saying that she couldn’t go on because she realized that her attack would have taken me out and the match had been decided. That was fine, it would just make me that much more determined to reach her level! With this battle I had grown motivated and vowed to myself that the next battle, I would last more than a few attacks. With my hands to my side, I bow to my sensei and express, “thank you for the battle sensei; I’ll do my best to do better next time for sure!”

570 / 3888

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC

"November 8 Bio":
 
- Stamina Chart
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 am

wc: 239 | 3128
pc: 13

As she sat there she looked to Seiki who had bowed. She tilted her head as she looked at him and arched a brow wondering what was his reason for thanking her for the fight, lest he assumed she was still stronger than him overall. Physically yeah she might have been stronger, but that was due to her recent changes that seemed to have given her an inhumane increase in her statistical abilities, but if it came to physical skill, she was quite lacking in it. Though magixal she could hold an argument on. Though he did look motivated so she wasn't going to tell him that she wasn't as strong as him yet, skill wise at least, it gave her this good feeling to be recognized as strong and gave her another reason to only get stronger. So that her student can see just how powerful she can be. "Enchanted spirits, rest." She chanted a small spell in order to recover herself faster, not only would her stamina recover but her health as well. As she sat on the ground she began to remove the bracers and place them on the ground.With their weight the tile they were placed on cracked and shattered as she put two of the bracers on it. "That was a good fight, though I have to ask Seiki, what was that last move you used?" She really hasn't ever seen anything like it.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 pm


Onto A New Path.

I lift up from the bow and wonder what I should do next in my training. My eyes are on Izumi’s form as I watch as she refreshes herself with ease, a technique that I should probably attempt to learn one day. She was full of surprises; it was just another indicator of how awesome my sensei was. Somewhere in there I noticed that I hadn’t had an opening to attempt to brush against the sensei’s incredibly large breast, it would be something that I would work towards in the future as I increased my skill. Internally I form a fist and hold it in the air as I vowed that I would one day be on that level. But the Yabun Otokorashii No Zetsumei Satsugai!! would have probably been my best time to try it if I hadn’t been so rushed. This let me know that I had to work on my composure a bit more while in battle against a stronger foe. When Izumi-sensei speaks to me, I blink an “eh?” before I explain, “oh, that was my limit break. It’s kind of tricky, I’m not sure how I screwed it up, but normally it does a lot of damage.” I lift an arm behind my neck and scratch modestly, “but I sucked beans against Sensei! I guess it’s my fault.” Lowering my hand, I ask, “Sensei, how are you so naturally fast and strong? Is it just because you trained so hard, or is it because of the sickness you had that turned you into the ‘hideous and ugly creature that not even a mother could love’? You’re crazy strong.”

273 / 4161

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:12 pm

wc: 252 | 3380
pc: 14

She blinked and listened to him. Limit break? She never really ever seen such a thing, but it seem's that what Seiki had just done was a limit break. It sorta confused her to how a person can initiate such a thing. Was it all the same with everyone? Or did it vary from person to person, from what she assumed it varied from person to person. That is if other people can learn how to do it, if so then does that means spirits can do it as well? Quite dangerous considering she doesn't have one herself. That would have to be changed. "I see" was all she said after he said how it normally did a lot of damage. This boy seemed quite modest to put himself below the power of his teachers. Did he naturally see teachers as those that are suppose to be stronger? Quite possibly, it would be something to be expected. Teachers are usually more stronger or more knowledgeable than the student, else wise they wouldn't be teachers. She only laughed nervously as she held a urge urge to smack him in the face for the lat comment he made. "Could be quite possibly that it came because of my Soul line, but then again my natural strength increases even if I don't invoke that side of me. So I am not really positive. My speed, strength, dexterity, everything increased since that soul line first activated." She stretched her arms out as she was still resting.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 pm


Onto A New Path.

“Ah,” I would nod as I hear the interpretation of how she thought her powers worked, “that’s interesting.” I chuckle, “maybe I should go get one of those soul lines too…” I smile, “just kidding.” I was pretty sure it was more involved that simply going out and finding one. I understood how hers worked since I had witnessed her family members who had the same ‘affliction’ as her in the past realm when we went to visit the Hiromoto clan. I probably should have been more delicate about the ugly stage that she went through, but since things were all better now, I hoped it was something that we could look back on and laugh about. Regarding the Hiromoto of the past, it probably would have been cool to bring a couple to the future with us to help with our training, but ultimately, it was the sensei’s decision on what she wanted to do. I felt I had a good gauge in where I needed to step up in my training. There was some hope given, since Sensei stated that her abilities were increased by training rather than the convenience of a transformation. I felt that if I believed in those words that I could become stronger and eventually reach a level where I could be on the same fighting grounds as those I needed to regulate. I knew I didn’t need a huge amount of strength, just enough to protect those around me. I didn’t have a blood lust or an intent to kill, I just had a determination to protect and I felt with that I would be able to obtain true strength. With a question in mind, I inquire, “sensei, you called me to train today. Was it for me to grow more, or are you training up for something too?”

306 / 4467

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 pm

wc: 132 | 3512
pc: 15

Still she rested recovering her energy and her health as time proceeded onward. She stood up and stretched her arms out as she listened to him. A giggle and a shake of her head as she listened to his 'jokes' and she then turned around so her back was to him as she lifted her arms and roe them back behind her head. "Well it is a bit of both." She answered. "With the dangers that are around this world, the balance between good and evil has been shifted. There is a great evil that gets stronger with the days that pass." Turning to her left she gazed down to the ground. "If we don't get stronger to match if not surpass the evil, the balance would never return." She sighed softly.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:43 pm


Onto A New Path.

Of course my attention is on her chest as she lifts her arms behind her head; as a warm blooded adolescent male, where else would they be? Of course, I kind of listen to what she has to say as she answers me back. My gaze eventually returns to her face as I ponder her words. It was an issue if there were a great evil, but I wondered if it would be an issue as well if there were a great good? I would amateurishly think that a great good was a great thing, but of course, there was probably an issue there, unless we weren’t categorizing good and evil, but more so humans and spirits, which I thought we were? Either way, the cogs in my head start squeaking as they were being stressed by too much thought. Thinking about the balance was sometimes over my head, so I decided not to dwell too much on it. What I knew now is that there was a great evil that was our current enemy! Innocently enough I ask, “do you know the form, or any information about the great evil, or are you referring to what’s been attacking the city from time to time?”

205 / 4672

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:40 am

wc: 171 | 3683
pc: 16

Some would not agree with the ways the Hiramoto goes about with their work, but it's something they lived growing up. Seiki probably didn't understand what a Hiramoto would really do and thinking just wasn't his forte. He was more suited towards just being the bronze of things instead of the brains. But he can understand if it was explained to him, Izumi knew he wasn't stupid, he just wasn't as quick minded as those of higher intelligence. "I'm talking about the one that has been orchestrating all the attacks upon the city from time to time. The one who caused that dimensional rift where we were sent back into that replica of our past." Izumi merely sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck. "There's no way any of us can beat him unless we are on par with his power." She remembered his looks, well barely his looks from what she recalled of his appearance under that red blast that was going to strike the city that time.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm


Onto A New Path.

“Oh,” I say with a slow nod of my head, “the one orchestrating everything…” As I thought about it, I realized that this went with the seemingly confirmed theory that the attacks weren’t random at all, but that there was one demon behind everything. Up until now there were clues that could piece this together, and there was the announcement of the group that called themselves the 6 pillars that was televised. We had what they looked like and their names, so all that really was the issue was finding them and making them stop. It was definitely an eye opening experience that the government once again tried to gloss over. More and more, it seemed like people were getting prepared for the notion to accept that there were less terrorists in this world than there was s spirits. Still, I figured that Izumi was referring to whoever the boss of the 6 pillars was that was the mastermind to the events that were going on. It had been a while since anything had happened, so that normally meant that something might happen real soon. I knew that I would have to be prepared for it; I knew the level of power that I would be fighting against when I saw the blonde and the white haired demons fighting the ice demon. I felt that since I honed my fire, that I would at least be a challenge for him if we ever met again. I speak, “I remember that the 6 were on the news and I remember some of them from the Dark Tournament. They say they follow a guy named Dem.” Holding my chin and gazing slightly down, I would be in thought as I come to the conclusion, “so that must be the guy you’re talking about.”

301 / 4973

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:00 pm

wc: 152 | 3835
pc: 17

Gazing at him, she listened to him. Yes that was right there were six pillars to deal with, and the one orchestrating it all making it a total of seven. Though the exact purpose was it really to exterminate all humans? She arched a brow at the name tilting her head. "Dem?" she questioned as she looked toward's the ground as her brows had furrowed. "Dem, Dem.." she repeated to herself unsure as to why it sounded so familiar. "Why does that sound familiar?" she mumbled to herself as she looked toward's Seiki. She had seen him at the dark tournament, though there wasn't much talking happening back then. "Did they mention anything else about this 'Dem' character?" She was curious to know, even with just a given name along, it could lead to a world of information that many others might have stored in their memories or even in old texts.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 pm


Onto A New Path.

Thinking back, I made an attempt to remember if there was something said in specific on the Dem reference. When I had previously rewatched the actual broadcast on various news and pop shows that showcased and replayed the feeds, it seemed that the demons in question that ran the broadcast were more focused on getting people to join their cause rather than they were in giving information on themselves. There was a way to be sure, however. “Oh!” I remember as I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone, something that probably should have been taken out and placed to the side when the sparring started. I stand there pressing the buttons on my phone in order to browse the Realm. After searching El Googtube, I come across a recording of the broadcast and play it from my phone. It opens up in a small hologram; I hold the phone up horizontally so that the hologram could play over it in a manner that Izumi could see. “Here we go,” I comment as it begins to stream.

"Move it, you're in the way." A large blast passes the camera. Security stops and thinks about if they really want to try to subdue them. Someone yells "It's the terrorists!" Imorte and Kyrs step into view of the camera and sit down. Imorte crosses his legs. Kyrs sits Mr. Kibbles on the news table and leans on it. "(Terrorists? The hell?) Quiet maggots. Anyways, anyone moves and they get it too!" Imorte giggles, "Keep rolling. Can you get my good side? Can you have the camera catch my left? For some reason my cheekbones are more alluring on that side." The camera men look at the producer. He gives the signal to keep rolling. Krys sighs. She looks to the camera. "Okay ants, listen up. We ain't terrorists, we're spirits!... ya ya, go ahead and wet your pants, we're real. We have magic powers and stuff and... we're coming to take over the world... or eat your kids or something.""Ew... eating humans? How ungraceful." "(Hush you! HE said improvise.) But look, we don't care about normals. You others out, demons trying to blend in with the normals... cut that shit out. We're taking over so get down or lay down." "Oh my..." "(You're not helping! Anyways!...) It doesn't matter if you're strong or weak. If you're a spirit living with the humans we'll forgive you for being dumb and let you join our new order. Leave your jobs and whatever, they won't do you any good when we destroy the city, so yeah... Don't worry, we won't try to absorb your power for some devious plan..." "(That was three sagas ago...)" "(What's a saga?... hey! Stop interrupting me!) Achem. This time you can actually work for us. Who are us? We are.... (Do I use Pillars?)" "(Isn't that just the 6 of THEM.)""(I thought that was the 6 Pillars?)""(I don't know... that's pretty close... does The Pillars sound menacing? I think you'd have to say the whole thing with the THE in it)""(I don't know... I guess so....)"Someone murmurs in the studio. The little black kitty, Mr. Kibbles blasts them away with a ball of fire and then licks himself. "Please remain quiet on the set..." "Okay, yes, we are The Pillars." Imorte sits a phone down on the desk and the images and names of the 6 pillars pop out in a holograph. Kyrs continues. "We serve Dem, the ruler of the underworld. We're all insanely strong and there's no one who can defeat us, blah blah. If you want cool points to work with us, then start killing off normals! Don't worry, Dem watches everything... he'll keep count for you." "(He likes chaos!)" "I think that about covers it. You'll know where to go to join us soon enough... just head to where all the chaos is happening and join in the fun. Do a good job and we might have a position open for you. Hmmm... Okay, that's all! Oh, normals... feel free to treat this as a joke (smile!). Have a wonderful apocalypse!" "Taah taaaa!" The wind blows and they both vanish like they had never been there. The cat yawns and scratches behind his ear and then gets up. He squats down, strains and takes a shit. He digs back with his back paws, it covers the poo with paper, he walks off of the table and then hops out of the hole in the wall.

After it finishes playing, the last scene stays paused on the hologram; I look up and to Izumi as I comment, “they said he was the King of the underworld or something like that, so that might mean that he’s in Onitoshi?” Of course I didn’t know for sure.

800 / 5773

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
[/justify]

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 am

wc: 215 | 4050
pc: 18

Izumi looked at him as she lowered her arms down to her side and watched as he brought out his phone, surprisingly still intact, and he brought up El googtube and went on searching for a video. Izumi only waited curious to know what was it that he was going to bring up on his phone. He played the hologram and positioned it so she could see the video he had brought up. Looking at it she watched as it was the video that was broad casted all over that time. She kept silent as she listened to it and watched the ones on the video.

She analyzed it as she watched it, taking in the peoples appearance, their mannerism and what they said and attempts to see if there was a meaning behind what they said, or if they gave proof to anything about what there planning, or even anything else about Dem. Though what was said was interesting. When the video was over she looked to Seiki. "I didn't think there was a king of the underworld... unless..." She pondered as she thought again her eyes looking around as if she was mentally looking through a book before they settled back on Seiki.

"A hogosha..."
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 pm


Onto A New Path.

The hand closes the phone that was in its palm and from there the phone travels back into the pockets of my pants since it was no longer needed. When I was in Onitoshi, I didn’t remember a reference to a ‘king’ though if a spirit was plopped into the city, they probably wouldn’t learn about the Mayor right off the bat. I wondered what the correlation between the actual underworld and the religion of the world was. The term didn’t really ring a bell to me. I didn’t know that much about that type of stuff since I was still in the process of learning as I went along. Still, this felt like something that the old man and priestess from the past realm might know a lot of. It seemed like religion, Merkus, and spirits all seemed to flow together somehow and validate one another. Still, given the heritage and people of my sensei’s ancestory, I assumed that there was something in her background that would give her insight on what a Hogasha was, probably the reason she knew its name.

A blank expression would be on my face with the term showing that I was not sophisticated enough to get the reference, but the fact that there was ‘a’ hogasha suggested to me that there were others; more than one. As if taking the bait of the wandering words, I inquire, “just what is a hogasha? Is that a special class of spirit or something like that?”

250 / 6023

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 pm

wc: 408 | 4458
pc: 19

Thankfully she came from the woods and knew of thing's that those of the city wouldn't and most likely shouldn't know of. Those of the woods would have most likely be taught about the world and how it was set up, how the heaven and how hell settled their disputes and how the earth was created and the one thing that would constantly come up would be the Hogosha. The supreme deities, almost like gods there powers were fierce as their destruction brought about the creation of this world and their blood brought life to this planet. Even human creation, as stated by these old religious teachings, were from hogosha's that fell in love.

"Oh yeah that's right you don't know what a Hogosha is. IT's not surprising really." she stated as she walked passed him. "Come let's head inside." she would state and wait a second for him to walk along side of her as she would proceed to head inside and start talking. "In my teachings, it was taught to me that the world was a barren barrier that was placed here to keep haven and hell from ever interacting. Over many, many generations there were these battles that were the only interactions between heaven and hell." Izumi had to remember the thing's that were told to her years ago. "It was these interaction's that the first spirits even touched our world. These Spirits were known as Hogosha. They were like some sort of god."

Izumi was still perplexed on their existence though, especially since there were many spirits roaming this world. "It was stated that between every interaction whenever a Hogosha fell in battle something on the barrier, in other words earth, was brought into existence and a new hogosha came into existence and it repeated. Water, tree's, animals, until this one point where these two hogosha's seem to have fallen in love and broke some sort of rule that the Watchers has in place, and for punishment they were turned into mortals thus humans came into existence. But Hogosha's from what I can remember their main purpose was to preserve a balance, there neither good nor evil, there is always two of them and they guard the gateways. One guard's heaven and the other guard's hell. Merely to serve the purpose of keeping the spirits from leaving once they get in to heaven or hell."
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 pm


Onto A New Path.

My gaze follows as she leads the way inside. With a nod, I emit a “mm” as I move to follow beside her and her seemingly perfect figure. I listen to the explanation of the Hogasha and the concept of the world as she goes into those details. After the explanation I come to understand, “well, the hell Hogasha is doing a really sorry job!” There were spirits in this realm and there were more and more each day it seemed. Still, it was an interesting concept to believe that humans were born from these godlike beings. I question, “so it would make sense that if one of the Hogasha were not doing his job that the other one would have to clean up for him? Or another one should have to be appointed, right?” I was getting a little off topic, since the original issue was whether this Dem was a Hogasha or not, but I didn’t know of any way to verify that. I felt it wasn’t like you could just pray and receive a yes or no answer… or if praying served any purpose at all. But I realized, “hey… if you can go to hell, does that mean you can go to heaven too?” It seemed like a simple enough question, we could just go to Heaven and see what the hold up was on controlling this Dem guy and maybe try to get some help with handling things on earth.

245 / 6268

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:04 pm

wc: 306 | 4764
pc: 20

She snickered when Seiki stated that the Hell Hogosha wasn't doing a good job then if that was the thing after what Izumi had stated. "Seem's like it." she uttered after he said that. Further she led him into the Hiramoto family compound, leading him to the library. Though she listened to the next bit of what he said and it caused her to stop in her tracks, just before they were going to turn into the hallway that lead to the library. It was a simple enough question, but it brought about good results. "Yes" was a simple answer. "We should be able to enter into heaven if we can enter into hell. Though the problem with that is finding the entrance to heaven and being able to pass though the Hogosha of heaven." Izumi crossed her arms as she looked at Seiki. "Even then theres no real way to check if the Hogosha of hell is even there, since we didn't enter into hell through the proper entrance, we were teleported through some void induced signs. even then for a human to survive in such a place I'd presume there'd only be a short time limit before the heavy energy of that realm destroys us." she remembered that time they were in hell, only reason they were in there for so long was because of the Cherub's that were following them around. "I can't answer that much about the Hogosha, my knowledge on it is limited, but I would think they would have to do something about it, or at least send a replacement, unless they have to kill off the current one before a new one can take it's place. Though something like that sound's like something the spirits would do, since they still seem to hold this odd inkling toward's old ways."
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm


Onto A New Path.

My steps continue as I walk with her through the compound. I was happy that I seemed to make a good point. I am reminded that there was a Hogasha in Heaven and I wondered why we should have to pass him if we were humans. “Sensei,” I start off, “You said that the Hogasha kept spirits from going back and forth… but you and I are human. Since we are almost like the Hogasha with them basically our ancestors, it should mean that we would have a red carpet into Heaven, especially if we were going there to do something good for them…” I state the comment without knowing a lot about Heaven. “And if we need to find the entrance to Heaven,” I continue, “I think that old man from Sai Village would probably know how to get there, or they might have a portal at their temple or something like that. They seem like the type that would be into that kind of stuff.”

167 / 6435

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

wc: 169 | 4933
pc: 21

She shook her head as she responded. "Remember what I said... the two Hogosha lovers were turned mortal as a punishment." It would be nice if they would be given a red carpet into heaven, but thing's weren't so easy. "Though we can attempt at trying to find the gate. Even if we only make it to the staircase to it, we really only need to speak with the Hogosha of Heaven, but whose to say how much time humans can survive in heaven. It might be the same like Hell where it's only a limited time before our bodies are destroyed from all the spiritual energy that's there." There were many solution's and many answers, it was a difficult process to get those answers. What exactly could they do? Would it be worth it if they did speak with the Hogosha of Heaven? did the Kamikonjou's share a hatred to human's like sanzon did. Sanzon was a Kamikonjou, though he did act like a Onikonjou should at times.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm


Onto A New Path.

“Oh…” I start to understand as she speaks. It seemed a bit scary that people could ‘die’ if they went to Heaven, but the point she made about it being an area heavy in spirit energy made sense. It did look like we had a pretty good puzzle in front of us. I bring my thumb and index finger and hold the bottom portion of my face as I thought about things. I am brought out of my thoughts suddenly by the ringing of my cellphone. Becoming alert, my hand shifts into my pocket and pulls out the noisy phone as I look to the screen and see my agents name on it. Slightly confused I inquire, “work?” I excuse myself from my sensei for a moment to take the call. Bringing the phone to my ear, I answer, “hello?” The voice of the female drill sergeant is direct as it asks, “did you forget about today?” I think to myself, ‘today?’ With a slight chuckle I begin, “no, I…” I am interrupted by, “where are you now, I will pick you up.” I begin, “at hom…” She interrupts again, “I am in front of your house now.” I wince, “um… what’s this about? Give me a moment, I’ll be right there.” She speaks like ice as she informs, “if you lose your first co starring role because of your work ethic your uncle will be very displeased. I expect you in 2 minutes and twenty six seconds.” I stall, “okay, I’ll be right ther…” She interrupts, “2 minutes and twenty two seconds…” I answer hurridly, “I get it I get it… on my way.” With that, I turn off the phone and turn to Izumi as I apologize, “sorry, Sensei, I really have to go for something I forgot about. I’m going to be shooting for a co starring role in a movie if all goes well… I’ll… call you and we can meet up again for the whole thingee…” I wait on her response with ants in my pants. This sucked; I probably needed to reshower and everything, but there was no time.

355 / 6790

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   

Back to top Go down
 
Onto a new path
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» When one Path Crosses Another......
» How to Record Exit Path Lag Free
» Yck-Exit Path: FAQs & More
» What Is Your Life Path Number?
» The Path to Power [Training]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Deep-
Jump to: