Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake Bite (Custom Ability Quest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Snake Bite (Custom Ability Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Snake Bite (Custom Ability Quest)   Snake Bite (Custom Ability Quest) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Snake Bite

Lifting my gaze slowly, I glance around at the forest around me and let out a soft sigh as my stomach begins to growl, letting me know that it wished to be fed. Lowering a hand, I bring it down onto my stomach and rub my stomach lightly as my mind shifts over to the need of food and how I can get some. For a moment, my attention shifts as I feel the sleeve of my kimono begin to move. As my sleeve begins to move I shift my attention to the sleeve and watch as one of the snakes I can manifest makes its way out of the sleeve and coils around my hand, lifting its head to look back at me. Pausing for a moment, I look at the snake and let out another sigh as I bring my hand up from my stomach and reach out to the snake and run a finger over the snake's head as if petting the little snake. " .... I don't need you right now. " I murmur softly, running my finger over the top of the snakes head as it continues looking at me. The snake remains still, looking at Valkrist as it flicks its tongue out. Turning its head, the snake looks to a bush that begins to shake. As the bush begins to shake I turn my attention to the bush and watch as a rabbit jumps from the bush and comes into view, freezing as it turns its attention to me and the snake. I look to the rabbit that had just came out of the bush and my stomach begins to growl a bit more as I look at the little critter. The snake flicks its tongue through the air once again before it falls from my hand and begins to move across the ground towards the rabbit. When the rabbit seen the snake it begins to move, slow at first before it starts to hop away. Before the rabbit could hop away the snake strikes, launching its self into the air and biting down onto the rabbit. The snake remained latched onto the rabbit for a hand full of seconds before it let go and allowed the rabbit to bound away. As the rabbit began to get away I looked at the snake and frowned " I guess you are truly of no use to me.. " I say in an annoyed tone as I raise to my feet and begin to follow after the rabbit. The snake follows as well. It didn't take long to catch up to the rabbit that now struggled to move forwards. Coming to a stop I look at the rabbit as the snake comes up I glance down at it. The snake moves over to the rabbit it had bitten and lightly nudges the helpless animal. Moving to the rabbit, I kneel down, reaching a hand out to the snake as I reach to the rabbit with the other hand. The snake moves onto my hand and up my sleeve before 'rejoining' my body. As the snake 'rejoined' my body I realized what it had done to the rabbit and grinned faintly as I pick the helpless rabbit up, " I see. I had no idea of this venom... Perhaps you have more of a use. " I say with a faint nod as I give the rabbits neck a quick twist before I begin to walk into the woods, now with something to eat.

Total WC: 587
Learned: Paralyzing Venom
Snake Bite (Custom Ability Quest) Valkri12
Back to top Go down

Snake Bite (Custom Ability Quest)
Page 1 of 1