Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quest!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Roshi had to say he had been lazy in observing humanity or trying to improve himself further for that matter. It just came down that he didn't have the drive anymore to watch humans anymore. They were pretty much all the same on the surface, and it took effort to look deeper into them. Course the only thing revealed looking deeper into humans was the same dull grey soul they all seemed to share. There were a few humans that had different souls ones much brighter when he observed them, but they seemed to be a minority, that and he didn't feel like confronting them just yet. So, he was in a deep stupor of boredom since he had worn out that feeling of wonderment at coming back too the human realm.

He was in the small warehouse he had taken to squatting in reading one of the trashy romance novels he had acquired during his time here. Those books could be really entertaining sometimes too the demon. A brief smile crossed his face at finishing the chapter where Jacob revealed his burning passion for the heroine. "If a quarter of the stuff happened in real life, this world would be a hell of a lot more interesting." He would say mostly to himself as he picked up a small bookmark and marked his place where he had stopped reading. It was always best to savor the steamy scenes at night.

He would walk out of the warehouse and a few blocks later into the lower commons where others of his kind tended to congregate together. Roshi would be passing two of his fellow demons while he overheard a particularly interesting bit of conversation. "I've heard that a powerful demon has crossed the gates and set up a home on the eastern shores, and that he wields a powerful form of magic which he intends to use to become the next Hogosha for Onitoshi." One of the demons would say before Roshi passed out of hearing range. There that was the little spark his needed to get into the drive again to once again start climbing the ranks of demons and become something again.

It was time for the quest to begin!

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Quest!

Slowly I shift my gaze across the area before me, scanning the buildings of the Lower Commons. My ventures in this realm have taught me a lot and one of the things I find myself doing now to help remain hidden is hide my spiritual signature so no one can detect me, though another would be to wear normal cloths, but that isn't very fun to do, why wear other stuff with what I wear works fine. Shifting my gaze, I glance around at the people in this part of the city. This part of the city appeared to have more spirits then any other part of the city, so was this part of the city for spirits? Though there were also humans here too, that also suggested that the two lived together in some way. I guess, if the humans didn't pose a threat it would be possible to live with them. Shaking my head I let out a growl at the thought. If anything, my experience with them has shown me that they are more so a threat then anything, the ones that are not are few and far between.

Moving from the shadows of the alley I resided in, I move onto the side walk and glance down each side of the side walk before I begin moving forwards, slowly shifting my gaze around, glancing at the people in front of me and around me. Thus far, the day had not been that eventful and it was turning out to be rather normal when compared to other days I have had, though the day was still young and my hopes were up for something to come along and change the day to an interesting one.

Post WC: 287
Quest! Valkri12
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 pm

It was always funny how conveniently placed information seemed to come along just at the right moments to point at something you should do. Roshi would hear a few more snippets of conversation, but nothing that was relevant too the plot of the moment. He would need to buy some supplies for a trip too the eastern shores and more importantly pack a few cheesy romance novels to read during the trip. "Though going by the wisdom of the novels I red you need a stalwart companion to travel with you when endeavoring on a quest." Roshi said mostly to himself. There he noticed somebody walking out in the most unusual of costumes. (Has to be a spirit given that nobody else is looking at him like that.) The oni thought to himself a little smile crossing his face upon thinking that he would be the perfect companion. It would call for some observation first before approaching the other spirit.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Now on the side walk, I lift my gaze back to the sky and slowly glance over it as I slowly move forwards. There was no reason to hurry, no place I needed to be nor a someone that was threatening me at the moment and as long as no one attacked me, things would be fine. As I move down the street I could sense the presence of multiple demons around me, though non seemed to pose a threat and they probably didn't know that I myself am a demon. With my gaze still set upon the sky I begin to hum softly to myself as thoughts arise of what all I could do while in this realm, though there were so many it was hard to decide what to do.. I could always cause a little damage and get those Division 12 people to come after me then I would be able to deal with some of them, or I could... well most venues seem to lead to the same thing unless I decide to do some of the other more interesting things that come to mind..

Post WC: 189
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Roshi had observed enough to come to the conclusion that he would make an acceptable companion if taciturn. He just had to get his attention without getting the other one to harm him, but do it in a interesting way. The oni stroked his chin in deep thought wondering how he would work this out before giving a slight shrug of his shoulders. He would just have to settle for the direct method of inquiry. Roshi would take a few steps towards the other demon and stand in front of him. "You look like a suitable companion. You feel up like a little adventure. There will be treasure and booty aplenty!"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

I continue on my journey forwards shifting my gaze across the sky, humming softly to myself as I continue to ponder what I should do while in this realm. My journey forwards as quickly brought to a halt as I notice someone step out in front of me. Coming to an abrupt stop I look at the male as he speaks to me. Focusing on his spiritual signature I could tell that he, like myself was a demon, one of the demons that reside in the city.. While looking at him, I frown lightly at what he has to say, some sort of adventure, though the idea of 'treasure' sounds somewhat interesting.. " And where would this 'adventure' be? " I ask as I look down at the male. There was no harm in seeing what it might be, it might lead to something of use to me, if not there was no true time waisted since I had no reason for being in this real other then finding things to do.

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

"Adventure too defeat a great an ancient demon of course, what other type of adventure could there possibly be?" Roshi would say with a smile towards the other demon. "He is said to have a unique ability that makes him nearly impossible to defeat, that can only be obtained by drinking his blood." He would say the last part of it being a little lie, but it just added more too the mystique of the entire adventure. "I've heard that he is pretty powerful too more then a match for any Demon lord too." He would appealing towards the savage nature of most oni. *There that should be enough too get him interested in this little adventure.*
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:54 am

I keep my gaze fixed on the male demon as he begins to elaborate on what this little 'adventure' of his holds. An ancient demon, that simple fact makes it more so interesting. Ancient demons possess great power and would prove to be challenge in a battle. As the male begins to tell me about an ability the ancient demon possesses I grow even more interested in his little adventure, an ability like that would come in handy. As he continues what he has to say only help to seal the intent on going and defeating this demon, if he is a match for Demon Lords and I can defeat him then I am stronger then demon lords, or at least a match for them, at its self is a start.. " I see.. " I say as I look down at the demon, " It sounds enticing. " Pausing for a moment I scan over the man with my gaze before continuing, " What's your name? " I ask as I look down at the demon, we had yet to exchange a simple greeting and names..

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 am

It seemed that the other demon had been reeled in, so he would be a fine companion for this trip. Roshi would give the other demon a smile at being asked his name. "The name is Roshi, and it is a pleasure to have a fellow compatriot of the road." He would say jovially letting the other demon introduce himself too him. Roshi would listen too his own introduction before making a gesture towards the east. "I've managed to deduce the location of where the demon is before. Its on the eastern shores, where he is no doubt setting up some sort of evil castle to lord over poor surrounding villages." Roshi would say.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

As the demon introduces himself, I give a faint nod, Roshi was his name.. " Valkrist. " I said, introducing myself as I look at the demon, it was only right to do the same since he was offering me the niceties of his name when I had asked. As he gestures towards the east, I turn my attention that way, at first wondering what he was pointing at but as he tells me that is the location we need to head, I give another nod, " I see.. Do you possess the capabilities of flight? " I ask as I turn my attention back to the demon. He seemed to be a demon that enjoyed residing here in the humans realm so I didn't know exactly how strong he was, though from sensing his strength he was fairly weak compared to myself..

Post WC: 143
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Roshi took down his name, and he would give the demon the nickname Val in his mind. "Nah, there is no fun in taking the easy way and just flying there." He said as he phased back into a spiritual body and stepped up to one of the nearby cars and phased through it before phasing back into reality. He would hot wire the car pretty quickly and bring the sedan up front for Valkrist to get in. "I've watched a few movies talking about road trips, and apparently they are pretty fun, that and it would probably be easier too take a car then just flying there since we can go much faster then just normal flight." Roshi would tell the other spirit as after he had rolled down the window on the passenger side door.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

When Roshi answers me I frown faintly at his answer, not sure that he could fly, which wasn't a good thing.. Every demon needed to know how to fly. That was one of the saving graces that could keep us from the humans. I watch Roshi as he phases into his spiritual body and steps up to a car before disappearing into it. Sighing lightly, I glance around as I begin to think of how to teach him how to fly if he didn't know how to that or I could always carry him... As he starts the car I tilt my head to the side faintly, watching him as he pulls it up to me and begins to speak after putting the window down. " I see... So you want to take this human vehicle.. " I say as I look over the car for a moment before opening the door and climbing into the passenger side.

Post WC: 158
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 am

"Hey, you shouldn't diss every thing made by humans. They have invented some pretty cool things you know, cars being just one of them. You get one of these rediculously expensive machines, and you can use them to pick up the female humans, if you are into that sort of thing." Roshi would say before placing his hands on the steering wheel and pushing down on the gas pedal and merging into traffic smoothly enough. "Typically during a road trip there are supposed to be some zany hijinks that help us bond together as friends, but that seems like movie stuff to me. We should get to know each other though before confronting the ancient demon." Roshi would say pulling out of the street traffic and onto the freeway, where he would increase his speed exponentially.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Taking a seat into the car, I glance around the inside of it for a moment before turning my attention to Roshi as he speaks, defending the car and other things the humans have made. I let out a soft growl at what he has to say, shifting my attention ahead of us. I slowly scan over the road ahead of us and other car as Roshi begins to drive on the street. As he speaks again, I glance at him for a moment before turning my gaze back to the street as I listen to him. It seemed he wanted to get to know me more and in turn I get to know him more and in a sense bond with me and become friends.. Seeing no harm in such a thing, on the other hand I may gain an allie for future exploits in this realm.. " Perhaps if they did not threaten my life with there guns I would be more willing to accept them? " I say as I lean back into the seat and begin to get more comfortable. " And you seem to know a lot about human customs, are you a demon from this realm or did you travel here from Onitoshi? "

Post WC: 210
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Roshi kept driving while listening too the other demon's laments about humans. It seemed like this demon had some grudges against them, which was pretty common amongst most of the oni that were in this world. He did find it interesting and at least a bit hypocritical that they hate humans so much, yet Arden is modeled after the city they were just leaving. "I'm not saying you have to like the humans, but they have invented some cool stuff is all that I am saying." Roshi would say back as he sped up the car. Roshi would listen to the question about knowing so much about human customs. "Its actually pretty funny that you should say that. I come from Onitoshi, but its easy to pick up human customs. You just have to spend some time reading books, watching movies and tv." He would explain.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:02 am

Keeping my gaze on the road ahead of us I watch as cars and the area around the car we are in fly by at high speed. Though I was reluctant to admit it, this was a method of travle much faster then simply flying through the air to get to where we needed to go.. As he begins to answer my question, I listen to him, nodding my head some. Did he get stuck here after arriving? " I see.. " I say as I glance to Roshi, " You sound like you know a lot about them, how long have you lived here in this realm, with the humans, for? " I ask, watching Roshi a moment longer before I turn my gaze back to the street. Again I begin to watch the street ahead of us as I start to wonder how long it would take to get there in this car as apposed to how long it would take to get there if we flew, though since I wasn't sure if Roshi knew how to fly the time it would take to get there would have been increased since I might have had to teach him how to fly, though I didn't know if I could do such a thing.

Post WC: 214
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 am

"Like I said you can learn a lot from just reading or by observing their culture. It really helps to blend in if you've got a passable human form. Hell, in certain parts of the city they have a counter culture that basically worships vampires. You could say your a demon and get a small bunch offering to take care of you if you wanted, just have to play up too a certain stereotype that they are all hungering for." Roshi would explain letting the silence enfold them for the several hours it would take them to drive too the eastern shore, but it would be faster then simply flying there without some pimped out spells to take you there faster.

"Yochi you have to admit does have some spectacular views." Roshi would say after getting out of the car which he had pulled up too a small rest area along side the freeway.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:16 pm

As Roshi begins to speak I listen to him as he tells me more about the human world and when he tells me of a cult that worships vampries, I frown faintly, why would they worship such a thing? Though as he talks about coming forth with me being a demon and getting people to take care of me, I glance at him for a moment, that didn't sound like a bad idea in a sense.. If there were people here that did worship demons like vampires that is. Turning my gaze back to the road, I give a faint nod as I begin to think over what Roshi had said, remaining silent through the trip.

When Roshi begins to speak again I glance at him for a moment before glancing around as I let out a light sigh, " I have seen many different spectacular views in different realms... " I say as I climb out of the car and stretch a bit, " Though, you are right. "

Post WC; 169
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm

"Well, yeah there are a lot of sights in Onitoshi that put this to shame, but if you want to beat a human you've got to think like one. Same goes with any opponent." Roshi would say having picked that up in a book he read once. "But, we should be concentrating on finding that demon guy. I don't think he would put much effort into concealing his aura from people who could detect it. You know how the old farts get when they think they are invincible." Roshi would tell Valkrist as he reached in and turned off the car's engine. They would have enough to get back too Sai city it would seem like. They just now needed to find this ancient and powerful demon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 am

Listening to Roshi, I slowly shift my gaze, scanning the area for a moment as I think on what he had to say, though why did I have to act like a human to beat them? .. I had already done such before.. As the topic seems to change back to the demon we are looking for, I glance over to Roshi and give a faint nod to what he has to say. It seemed logical in a sense, I had made ho attempt to hide my stature as a demon during one of my trips to this realm.. " I see.. " I say as he finishes speaking, turning my gaze from him I let out a soft sigh, " I do possess such an ability to sense someones spiritual signature so when we get close to this demon I should be able to know, at least that it is a demon and how powerful it is. "

Post WC: 159
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:07 pm

"Hm, looks like we are going to have to do some searching for this guy. It shouldn't be to hard given his status." Roshi would say glancing around the immediate area, but there was no figure there that instantly resolved itself into the demon they were looking for. That was a shame. "We should stay together; though, it will mean that we have to take longer searching." Roshi would tell his partner. He made one more glance around the area before pointing northwards along the coastline. "We might as well start moving north for our first destination." He said.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 pm

I glance to Roshi as he speaks up, watching him for a moment before I turn my attention away from him and glance around. I give a faint nod to what he has to say. Remaining silent I continued to scan with my eyes, shifting my gaze around as I slowly turned. When Roshi began to speak again, I glanced at him for a moment as he brings up the idea of sticking together. The idea was sound, given that we didn't know how strong this demon is nor where it is. When he mentions heading north, I turn my gaze north and give antoher nod, " Alright, that sounds good. " I say as I turn my attention to Roshi.

Post WC: 121
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Roshi would head north as soon as Valkrist gave the okay. It would only be a few minutes of walking before it would be obvious too the demons that something was up. "You know we should have heard birds and all other sorts of wildlife here." Roshi would say, when they came across a sand dune that had been turned into glass. The demon would give a low whistle of admiration for the amount of destructive power it would have taken to change the entire dune into glass like this. "I guess this would be a good demonstration of its power, and more importantly we are on the right trail!"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:10 pm

I begin to follow after Roshi, heading north, shifting my gaze as I scan the areas I follow Roshi. When I hear him speak, I glance at him for a moment and give a faint nod before turning my gaze back to scaning the area, " Indeed... " I say in responce to the comment Roshi had made. Coming upon the dune of glass, I fix my attention on it and scan over it for a moment before looking to Roshi again as I hear him whistle before he began to speak. Nodding my head I turn my attention back to the dune of glass, " Yeah.. It would see that we are on the right trail, though I wonder how far ahead of us this demon is or if he is watching us right now from somewhere. " I say, slowly shifting my gaze as I scan the area around us.

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Roshi would stop to look around, just in case the demon decided to pop out of thin air at what he had said. It did not look like that was going to happen though, at least not yet. He would breathe a sigh of relief before taking one more glance at the glassed dune. "It probably goes without saying, that we should keep our guard up." Roshi said as he started walking away from the dune in a northward direction. It wouldn't be long before the earth rumbled and great plume of sand and dirt erupted into the sky some distance away from them. "Well, so much for searching for him. I think that would be our invitation, no?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Stopping with Roshi I slowly spin around as I scan the area in search of the demon we are after. When I hear Roshi speak up I nod my head faintly, " Yeah, it wouldn't be good if we got seperated and attacked seperatly. " I say as I glance over at Roshi and begin to move once again as he starts to move away from the dune, following him as he starts going northward. I continue shift my gaze as I follow after Roshi and as the earth begins to rumble I come to a stop and turn my gaze to the plume of and and dirt as it erupts into the the sky. When I heard Roshi speak again I glance at him and give a faint nod, " Yeah. "

Post WC: 133
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Roshi gave a nod of his head. "It seems he doesn't care about showing his face, but I think we should come up with a strategy for fighting him. You'll probably have to take the brunt of his attacks, but I think we have a good trump card. It will require me going back too the car though, but I swear I am not abandoning you!" Roshi would say grasping Valkrist's hand in his own hands and swearing fervently that he would not abandon his companion. "So, you go and confront him and just buy me a minute."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 am

I give a faint nod to Roshi's comment as I look towards the plume of sand and the direction it had come from. As he brings up the fact that we need a stratagy I think for a moment, it was simple, fight it and make it dead... With the comment about me taking the brunt of the attacks, I glance at him for a moment as I begin to question his fight capabilities. As he says he wont abandon me I frown faintly at the idea and as he graps my hand, I glance down at our hands for a moment before turning my attnetion back to him, " Uh... Alright. " I say with a faint nod as I pull my hand from Roshi's.

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 pm

It did certainly have the effect he wanted, but it seemed like Valkrist was okay with him splitting up for that moment. Roshi would immediately dash off back too the car to pick up their trump card as it were the car was at the fastest possible rate he could. He wouldn't leave his new buddy too the winds of chance.

There would be another useless explosion of sand and dirt this time much closer too Valkrist. A humanoid shape would reveal itself wreathed in light silvery flames, and being dragged behind it was the bisected torso of another demon that had sought to challenge him for his power. "So another young pup has come to challenge me for my power; maybe, you will put up a better challenge then this one did." The ancient demon would say before throwing the torso at Valrkist.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I watch Roshi as he dashes off back towards the car that had brought us here. As another explosion of sand and dirt takes place I shift my attention to it, though this one was much closer then the previous one, an indication of the location of the demon perhaps, though letting me know that it may be close to my location.. As the humanoid shape comes into view I look at it, a light frown taking form on my face as I shift my gaze over the flamey figure. Shifting my gaze from the figure I glance to the remains of another demon that it drug behind it, someone that tried to defeat it most likely. As the demon speaks to me, I give a faint nod to what he has to say as I shift my gaze back to him before shifting my gaze to the torso as it comes flying at me. Jumping back out of the way of the torso, I come to rest in the air and look to the demon as I sigh lightly, " Indeed I have come to challenge you... You will give me your power. "

Post WC: 195
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

The demon just gave off a pleasant smile. Many of a demon had said that over the course of his lifetime. "Three thousand, four hundred, and eighty-three." He would say mostly to himself while Valkrist spoke. "If you are going to challenge me, then you should actually attack." He would say the silver flames dying down while his demonic eyes assessed the new challenger waiting for him to make the first move.

Roshi had meanwhile finally arrived back at the car. There were no weapons being stored here, but the lower demon was not intending to use any obvious weapons. The car itself would be the weapon. He would get the car hotwired in quick order, and he quickly hit the gas and shot towards the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

As I look at the demon I let out a soft sigh, it seemed the man that had brought me here, Roshi may not be coming back to aid me in the fight after all.. " I was... simply stalling. But I guess I don't need to any longer. " I say with a faint nod as I shift my gaze over the demon as I begin to focus my power, " And now it's time you give me what I have come for. " Gathering dark energy I form it in front of me and launch cresent wave shaped blade of dark energy at the demon {Darkwave}. Since the full potential of the demon remained unknown I begin to plan out another attack if the first did not succeed in bringing the demon down. Lifting from the sand, I raise into the air from the ground.

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

The demon just gave a little smirk towards him finally this one would take the fight seriously. The rise of demonic energy was noticable which brought a warmth too him as it briefly reminded him of Onitoshi. He briefly considered demonstrating his power by absorbing the attack fully, but he was pragmatic enough to not want to waste the spellfire so early in the fight. He would settle for accelerating beyond what the normal eye could see cleanly dodging the dark crescent of energy. His eyes glanced up to see his opponent had lifted off too the ground, which all spirits possessed the ability too. It could normally be a sound tactical move, but in a place like this it would prove to be unwise on his part. The winds around Valkrist would whip up carrying up large amounts of sand obscuring the entire area in a sandy film, and by being in the air like he was he would only experience it even more.

Roshi had been lucky so far in that the car had not gotten stuck in the sand, and he could see through the windshield that the fight must have started since it looked like a self contained domed sand storm had arisen from where he had left Valkrist to stall for him until he could try and hopefully use the car itself as a weapon against the demon.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 am

As I rose into the air I am met with sand filled wind that began to assault me as it raged around me. Bringing my arms up I used them to block the wind and sand from my face as I let out a soft growl, now realizing that flying into the air wasn't exactly the best thing to do and it seemed that my attack had missed the demon. " Damn demon.. " I grumble lightly as I try to pear down at the demon through my arms and the sand filled wind. I could still sens the demon and its location which helped me know where it was and it seemed the demon was not moving, which was a good thing. Since the demon had dodged my first attack I decided upon another that would be a bit harder to dodge, though given my proximity to the demon I would be caught in the area of effect.. Though taking a moment to think upon it, I decided to hold that one for later, incase the demon decided to dodge again. Instead I decided to go for something else, again gathering dark energy before I unleash it, though the spell was not focused direcly as an attack, instead I conjure forth demonic limbs {Demonic Downpull} that would sprout from the sand and reach up, grasping for the demon to restrict his movement.

Post WC: 233
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 am

The demon just gave a little smirk as the other demon had decided not to come down too the ground, which would be unfortunate for him as the winds picked up speed and caused him to be lashed more about by the winds and stung by abrasive sand, so much so that he would be picked up by the winds and tossed about if he didn't try to fight it. The demons attention was brought down to the ground when demonic appendages sprouted out of the ground and wrapped around his form. "I see that I will have to bring you back down to earth like a good little dog." He would say as heat was expelled from his body burning away the limbs in a display of magical might before he crouched down and shot up into the air intent on ramming Valkrist.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:16 pm

As the winds pick up more and continue to assault me, I let out another growl as I focus on remaining stationary in the air, though going back to the ground was starting to seem like a good idea. I couldn't see the demon but as its spiritual signature began to move towards me I frowned faintly since it seemed the spell I had used was not going to hold it in place.. As the demon flew straight at me, I let out another growl as I thrust an arm forwards, conjuring up an unseen force {Telekinetix} and projecting a wall of force straight at the charging demon. The attack was meant to knock the demon back and pin it back to the ground since my first attempt at holding the demon in place had failed. As long as the demon possessed the same amount of strength as me I should be able to over power it and send it back down into the sand considering the strength I can unleash with my telekinetix.

Post WC: 174
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:14 am

A wall of force would normally have been invisible too the demon's eyes, but with the sandstorm he had whipped up. It would be obvious, but it would only be a smile that graced his demonic features. He would slam into the the wall of force at high speeds, but the wall would begin to fold inwards at this time and eventually he would tear through it while wreathed in silvery flames. His newly enhanced vigor would let him grab the younger demon by the scruff of his hair and toss him rather boldly down too the ground. He would quickly follow that up by having a spear made up of the sand and infused with fire which turned it into molten glass fired down into the general vicinity of where it would exploded into dozens of molten shards of glass, and he hoped a few would graze his opponent.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am

I watch as the wall of force I had set forth crashes into the demon, though it seems to do little to stop him and instead he begins to push through it and come straight at me at high speeds. Before I could react the demon was upon me and grabbed me before throwing me straight down towards the ground. Falling towards the ground I could see the demon coming right after me with weapon in hand. Looking up at the demon I let out a soft growl as I call upon my ability to stop time. As I brought all time around me to a stop, I came to a halt in the air and quickly dashed to the side to get out of the way of the attack the demon was using. Moving away from the attack I fly into the air, ascending above the demon that had thrown me to the ground. As I move about thirty feet above the demon I finally allow time to continue its natural flow and in doing so I call upon another of my powers, Dark Skies, summoning forth bolts of dark lightning that would begin to strike down around the demon befor being followed by a larger bolt that, if the demon did not move, would strike the area where the demon was located.

Post WC: 224
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 am

The demon could see his target beneath him, and he launched the spear right where he was. It was just a split second, but Valkrist was gone. He let a low throaty growl of frustration, but his attention was diverted towards the bolts of lighting. That brought a little smirk from him, where he would change his position via his godspeed dodging each bolt of lighting as he descended towards the ground. The last final massive bolt would by design be over Valkrist's head where it would crash down over the both of them. They would learn who had the better stamina of the two with this devastating attack.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 am

With the attack launched I don't spend any time to wait and see if it lands and hits the demon, instead I begin to move, quickly bolting back to the ground to get out of the harsh air that battered me with sand. Moving to the ground I make sure to put some distence between myself and the demon that I had just unleashed a grand attack upon. Having been forced to use two attacks in a row that cost a great deal of my stamina I held back and fixed my gaze upon the demon as I drew in a deep breath and exhailed in an attempt to recover some of the spent stamina from the two back to back spells.

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:37 am

It was a shame that Valkrist wouldn't be underneath the massive attack, but the demon could use the aftermath too his advantage anyways. He would send out his will into the massive dirt clods that were sent up into the air from the massive bolt of demonic lighting. He would have the pieces of dirt gather up bits of sand from the air as it traveled up becoming bigger pieces of dirt which would then fall the size of golf balls around Valkrist. "Come on little demon is that all you've got? I am merely just getting warmed up!" He would say loud enough to be heard through the sandstorm.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:13 am

Holding my ground I let out a growl at the failed attack. With the attack having missed its mark I knew I had to come up with a way to hit him since I had missed with my most power full attack. And damn that demon for having run away on me... As golf ball sized pieces of earth begin to rain from the sky around me, I get struck by one which promts me to bring up a dark barrier to defend against the raining debris, draining more of what stamina I had left.. " Is that so? " I say in responce to the demons yelling. " I guess its a good thing I'm simply toying with you right now demon! " I yell out to him.

Post WC: 129
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 am

There would be only a chuckle from the other demon. It was astounding the false bravado that the younger ones had. He was still in the middle of his chuckle when over the maelstrom of the storm overhead he could hear the gunning of a motor, which caused him to turn around and see a car come barreling towards him. The demon only had a moment to react before he spattered over the hood, and then the windshield and the rest of the car. "Hah, how do you like that for dramatic entrance!?" Roshi yelled at the top of his lungs while looking back to see the slumped form of the demon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 am

Still I held my ground after yelling, trying to recover as much of my stamina as I could before launching into an offensive and it seemed the demon wasn't going to attack me just yet which helped me reagain my energy. While watching the demon I watch as it gets struck by a car and sent for a loop over the car. I hear the voice of Roshi, the demon I thought had left me behind, though it seems he had come through but his trump card was rather... interesting. Not wishing to waste any time and give the demon a chance to recover from the attack I quickly dash forwards, moving for the demon as I again summon demonic limbs from the ground to hold the demon in place.

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 am

The demon would begin to rouse from getting hit. Several bones had been broken by the impact of the car, but it was just the beginning of him being of this fight. He would begin to stand up when he felt hands grasping his body restraining him from moving. The demon would struggle against the binding, but he was far from his fullest power, which stopped him from breaking it. "Do you think you can end centuries of life with only this bit of effort?!" He would yell at the top of his lungs pulling more power into his body and powered up to rip free of the grasping hands.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am

Watching the demon as it began to recover from the car hitting it, I let out a light sigh as I watched it, though it seemed it was unable to break free from the demonic hands I had conjured forth, which was a good thing, though I knew it wouldn't last long. With it bound in place for the time being I knew I had to act fast or else I would lose my chance to defeat it, " No... Something like this. " I say as I dig down to use more of my powers, again calling upon a dark skies spell. As long as the demon didn't break from my binds and move, he would be caught right in the center of all the striking lighting bolts and the final one that would strike the spot he stood.

Post WC: 140
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 am

The demon was beginning to rip free from his restraints when he felt the massive demonic presence above him. It would no doubt be the same attack used moments earlier against him, and this time he could not escape from it. The ancient demon would be immolated by the demonic lighting leaving only a charred husk behind.

Roshi would let out a whoop of excitement as he got out of the car and walked over too the roasted demon. "Dude, I think you may have overcooked him. That blood isn't going to taste any good with how it is now you know. egh." He said making a face at the deceased demon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I remain silent and watch as the demon works to get free from my bind, though his attempts prove to be invain as dark lighting rains from the sky and strikes him where he stands. As I watch I let out a light sigh as I begin to relax some. When I hear Roshi's voice, I glance to him for a moment before giving a faint shrug, " It was something that had to be done.. He was rather strong so I had to use one of my more stronger attacks, though I believe it has killed him, but I did it with your aid... " I say, admitting that Roshi had helped me in the fight even though he had only done one thing.

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm

"Aw shucks, it was nothing really." Roshi would say while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. He would reach out and poke the charred corpse with the tip of his shoe, just wanting to make sure that the demon was actually dead. "You can never be to sure that these types of guys are dead, in movies its always when you expect the villain to be vanquished he comes back." Roshi explained nudging the corpse a few more times before stepping back. "Well, now its time for some morbid stuff like partaking of the flesh to get his power. I really wish in the future that there are better ways of getting powers like this."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Turning my gaze from Roshi, I look down at the demon and scan over it for a moment. I glance to Roshi's shoe as he pokes the corpse with it. As he begins to speak I listen to him before giving a faint nod, " I have never seen a movie before.. Though I can understand why one would want to make sure something is dead. " I keep my gaze on the dead demon as Roshi speaks again, this time bringing up something about eating the demon and it being morbid. I let out a soft chuckle as I reach out with a hand, calling upon my telekanetic power to rip off one of the arms of the demon and offer it to Roshi as I rip the other off and take hold of it, " I do this all the time in Onitoshi.. Nothing morbid about eating to survive. "

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest!   Quest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next