Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back For More (Nikki)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back For More (Nikki) Empty
PostSubject: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Back For More

Again I find myself desiring to go back and visit the future realm of the humans, though this desire was odd considering what happened last time I had visited the realm. Perhaps it was some sort of masochist nature, or the fact that I had left things unfinished and there were people there I still have grudges against, either way I knew I needed to go back there, and it is something bound to happen. Growling at myself and the desire to go back to the future, I decided to go back to the future, though I knew it was probably a bad idea in the end, unless I can remain hidden from the ones that attacked me before. With the decision to head back to the future realm having been made I begin focus and call upon my ability to teleport through the realms. As the column of light comes down, I glance up at it for a moment before shifting my gaze ahead of me as the light engulfs me.

When the light finally fades I find myself in the familiar setting of the city. Another growl escapes me as I glance around for a moment while I begin to search the area around me for the spiritual presence of the ones who had attacked me before as well as the other humans that attacked me in the past. I couldn't sense any of them with in range, which was a good thing, though I knew not to let my guard down. Shifting my gaze, I glance around the city around me as I begin to move down the side walk, like before my attire was nothing like the attire of humans in the future realm, which made me stand out.

Post WC: 292
Total WC: 292
Back For More (Nikki) Valkri12
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Back For More (Nikki) Niknikki_01
Sitting in my car, waiting for the red light to turn green, I begin to reflect on the day that had just passed. It had been a considerable shitty day, and that is the nice way to put it. The thing that had made this day so perfectly great was that I had overslept and when I reached the highway there was some douche that had managed to crash into a road train and thus blocking the whole interstate! Arriving more than three hours late, the department manager decided to make an example out of me by giving me double nightshift. Thinking back at the ‘wonderful’ day I have had, I completely forget about the green light and have to wait over a new red one, just increasing the frustration. My hands tighten around the steering wheel as my eyes are fastened to the green part of the light. My whole body aching for it to change colour so that I could hit the pedal and release some of the frustration trapped inside me. “Hell yeah” I said out loud as the light switched and the car shot over the street, going down the road like a bullet as the engine roared.

After a couple of minutes with road raging, I find most of the frustration gone and it being replaced with adrenaline and a sort of happiness that I had most of the road for myself to play on. However, I was on duty and that meant that I had to watch for spirits and troublemaker and by going at seventy miles an hour it was quiet hard for the SpiriNet to pick up anything and certainly made it harder to assess any situations that I could see from the car. Slowing down as I came around a bend, I noticed a single dot on the radar and since it was not moving, I was guessing it was a sleep and thus did not really make much of a threat. Continuing down the street, I notice a quiet unusually dressed person walking, not that it was so uncommon down here in the suburbs. Slowing down as I passed him by, I decided to exploit the tinted windows by giving him a good look. “Probably some lunatic…” I sighed to myself as I continued to roll in a slow pace, stopping the car a couple of meters ahead of the person walking on the side walk.

words: 405
texp: 1
Back For More (Nikki) Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Izuya finds himself casually walking along the sidewalk in the bad areas of the Lower Commons coming from a drug dealer’s house that he shared with his friends after giving them some information on a local street gang that was conspiring to take him out. Of course, Izuya was working with the street gang that he was ratting on in order to take the guy out, which is partially why he had so much information on their next movement. The transaction had given him a few dollars, so with that, he really didn’t care what happened to either side; his work there had been done. Suddenly, he feels the arrival of a strong spirit. He pauses and turns around to see what looked like it might be someone familiar. It felt like it might have been Valkrist, the male he met in the past realm, had arrived at a distance of about 50 feet away from where he was. A sinister smile slides across his lips as he murmurs lightly, chanting a magic and reversing time. After reversing time, he pauses time and jogs the 50 feet to where Valkrist would arrive. He takes a moment to catch his breath and then re enables time as he stands there.

When the light of Valkrist’s portal finally fades, Izuya finds himself standing in an alley awaiting a growling spirit demon who glances around. He jumps out from the alley and greets him! If Valkrist were to glance at him, he would smile and wave at him with a chirping, “hello!” to him. He would add another blip on the agent’s fancy spiritnet do-hicky as well as suddenly be next to Valkrist. He would not notice the prowling Nikki just yet as his attention would be on Valkrist, “fancy meeting you here!”

300 / 300
Back For More (Nikki) Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Back For More

Shifting my gaze about the alley after arriving I spot the familiar demon Izuya as he jumps out. I didn't think he was capable of coming to this realm, nor did I expect to see him here. My gaze shifts into a light glare as he speaks to me. Looking at him, I shift my gaze over his form for a moment before looking away and to the street. With my gaze set on the street, I watch as a car drives by us. " Indeed.. " I say as I glance back to Izuya for a moment, " You are looking lively as ever. " I add as I turn my gaze from Izuya and to the street, again glancing around at the area before I begin to move down the side walk slowly, not waiting for a response from Izuya, though I knew he would probably follow after me. Setting my gaze ahead of me, I begin to scan the area around me with my ability to sense spiritual presences as well as my gaze, slowly shifting it as I search the area. Though it would have been wise to do so, I made no attempt to hide my spiritual presence in this realm. " Now, what shall we do.. " I ask myself as I glance up at the night sky, letting out a light sky as I scan the night sky for a moment before bringing my gaze back to the side walk ahead of me.

Post WC: 250
Total WC: 542
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 am

Looking in the mirror of the car, I can see that there were two individuals and with a quick gaze to the monitor, it turned out to not only be one blip, but two, meaning those two were indeed spirits. Sitting in the car, I found myself to be relaxing as I just watched the two walk down the sidewalk, however, something told me that I should keep an eye on the two, for two spirits to suddenly occur like that was no coincidence, and neither was by chance that they seemed to know each other. Letting the car stand in park, I would let the car continue to run, in case something happened and I would need to gain some speed in an instant. My right hand quickly travels to my side, sliding over the gun as I continue to look in the mirror. “That’s right, just keep on walking and be good citizens” I said to myself as the hand left the gun and hit the ‘on’ button on the stereo. It was not long from the button was pushed until the music began to rip out of the speakers that were placed around the car. Resting my head against the seat, ii would simply follow the two with my eyes as they would walk past the car, continue down the sidewalk, and when the distance was long enough, pursue them with the car, using the SpiriNet to keep a better track of them.

words: 612
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 am

[i]Izuya grins, seemingly happy that Valkrist seemed surprise at his arrival. As Valkrist shifts his gaze over Izuya’s form, Izuya poses sexy for him with one hand behind his neck and the other at his waist. Nods follow Valkrist’s initial observation as he himself observes the seemingly paranoid mannerism of the demon to his side. Of course Izuya felt the familiar presence of someone whom he felt he knew intimately due to a bit of voyeuristic activity performed a little while ago. Though she did not know about him, he felt he knew of her well. Though he felt her, there was no need to look in her direction as Izuya’s feeling and ability to sense were as good as his eye sight, or so he thought. As Val asks himself a pivotal question about what to do, Izuya answers it for him stating, “You could go on a date with me… but it seems like you’re not in the mood for that right now. Fear not, I was just passing through, but I do have some fun information for you. Would you like to know it? Ne?” Of course, Izuya would not wait for Valkrist to answer. He continues, “with this information, you’re going to owe me more! Nothing is free. See that parked car… well, don’t look… in it is a member of this city’s demon fighting police force. And she’s a real hottie… matter of fact… I’ll show you!” With that exclamation between the two of them, Izuya quickly connects with Valkrist’s mind sending him mental images of the lustful encounter between Nikki and the Commissioner of the Division, just so he would know what she looked like… even if it were naked. Not much attention was on the commissioner’s body, but he was sure to send choice images of Nikki’s heated body arching in sultry positions. After cutting the mental transmission, Izuya chirp joyfully, “well, I figured you should know you’re probably being monitored so you don’t do anything to get targeted by them! They’re pretty tough. Well! See you, I’m gone.” He hums, “Got an important meeting to attend to!” as a white light covers his body and he vanishes from the area, teleporting away.

370/670
Ooc: Exit RP. Izuya’s WC goes to Nikki.
Back For More (Nikki) Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Back For More

When Izuya spoke up, answering a question I had asked myself, I glance at him for a moment, a light growl escaping me at the suggestion he had brought forth. I couldn't bring myself to lash out at him, though the idea rested with in me. As he told me he had information for me, an eye brow raises as I look at him. More information.. though, what will I have to do for him in return? Before I could inquire about what I would owe Izuya he continues speaking and telling me the information he has for me. Though I knew I would owe him something in the future, I listen to what he has to say. As he makes mention of a car, I glance around for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to Izuya as he informs me that the person in said car is a member of the cities demon fighting police. This little bit of information isn't something I exactly like, I had already encountered people in this time that posed a threat to me and such people as the one he is talking about also pose a threat if they are allowed to live. But, unfortunately it seems the one in the car rather hot according to Izuya. For a brief moment when Izuya tells me he is going to show me, I thought we were going to go over to the car, but that quickly changes as images of the one in the car are sent into my mind. As Izuya shows me the images I look at the images of the naked female, a soft grin taking form on my face. When he cutting the connection, the grin fades into a frown as I look to Izuya and give a faint nod, " I see.... Farewell Izuya, I shall be careful. " I say to Izuya before he disappears.

Now that Izuya had left, I glance back at the car, going over the tidbits of information he had given me as well as the pictures he had shown me of the female in the car. Given my encounters with the humans I couldn't let such an opportunity pass me by. So... I believe I had just found something to do for the time being. With my gaze still set upon the car a soft smile begins to take form as I glance over the car for a moment, " I guess its time. " I say as I manifest dark energy that launches straight for the car in the form of a large crescent blade. Since I knew where the female is located in the car I had made sure not to aim for the part of the car where she would be sitting, instead I sought to cleave into the car and render it inoperable.

Post WC: 475
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm

I kept my eyes on the two of them while letting my feet tap on the break and gas, ready to react to whatever the situation was going to throw at me. When one of the blimps on the SpiriNet disappeared and I lost sight of one of the two individuals I arched a brow, spirits wouldn’t use their skills in such open areas, especially with other people around and it is during this state that I notice that there was something appearing between me and the lone person, something which did not belong to the normal street view. Having had very little experience with spirits I decide to move away so that I could handle the situation outside the heat of whatever was about to happen. Moving my left foot away from the clutch and pressing the gas, the car begins to move forwards and at the same time, whatever it was began to motion towards me and the car and as the car rolled further away. “You make a single scratch on this car and I’ll make that the biggest mistake of your life!” I say to myself as I see the thing come closer. As the car continued to forwards, though with greater speed than to begin with. As it passes the back of the car, with a minimal margin, I can see it slice through the streetlight like it was butter and it would not stop with the light, the fence behind it also sliced with ease. What forced my eyes open was that the cut was so clean, like a scissor cutting paper!

Taking a quick decision, I pull the car over to the curb, unbuckling the seatbelts and stepping out of the car as I draw my gun, putting it into an aim at the individual as my thumb flick the safety off. “Hold it! Keep your hands on your head or I will shoot you!” I say aloud as I take a few steps towards it. The thought of calling for backup had not appeared in my mind yet, though it would at least take a minute or two before they would be able to reach me, giving this spirit enough time to either kill me or escape. “You move and I’ll blow your head off” I warned as my left hand grabbed the walkie-talkie that was strapped to my hip, calling in the grid and street name. “Need backup at LC-D-91, Clarence Street” the radio was silent for a second before a woman voice responded with a crackling voice “Backup is on its way, eta three minutes”

words: 1723
texp: 3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Back For More

With having launched the attack, I watch the car that the female is in and as it begins to move, I frown faintly as it moves out of the way of my attack. I let out a soft sigh as she evades the attack in her car, that was rather bothersome.. I was hoping to disable the vehicle and then deal with her. I keep my gaze on the car as it finally comes to a stop before the female inside climbs out. As she climbs out I finally get a look at what I am dealing with. Slowly I shift my gaze over her form, recalling the images that Izuya had shown me before, I smile faintly as I look at her. She drew her gun and took aim at me, this caused the smile to fade and a frown to take form on my face. As she yells out for me, ordering me to keep my hands on my head, I think on it for a moment and hold back a light chuckle. I watch the female as she moves towards me and as she begins to speak again, seeming to talk to something on her person, I frown faintly as she calls for backup. It seemed she was calling some of her friends from that demon fighting force that the city has, this was rather bothersome and could lead to trouble since I only wanted to play with the female right now.. These friends of hers could be trouble for me right now and this place was indeed a threat to me. With this in mind I quickly come to the realization of what I need to do.

Remaining still I call forth my manipulation over time and bring all time to a stand still, including the female that is threatening me. With the flow of time at a stand still, I make my way over to the female. Moving past her, I glance at her form as I come to rest behind her, getting a look at her back side. As I come to stand behind the female, I cease my hold on time, allowing it to flow. As I cease my hold on time I call upon another of my powers, the ability to open a portal. Unless she possessed the ability to sense me behind her, my actions should catch her by surprise since I no longer stood where I was before I stopped time.

(If roll succeeds)

A column of light takes from above the two and rains down onto Valkrist and Nikki, ripping them from the realm and taking them to another.

Post WC: 435
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:55 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Back For More (Nikki) EPSILON
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Holding the radio in my left and the gun in my right, I continue to aim at the guy’s head, preparing to pull the trigger at anything that I would interpret to be movement of hostile intentions. The backup would arrive in less than two minutes, which would mean that for this spirit, the free life was about to end as the backup would be carrying Spiritcuffs and the necessary gear to contain a spirit and temporarily turn its powers useless. However, in a split second, the sides had changed and I found myself to be, presuming, alone on the curb, with the spirit gone in what seemed to be a blink. “I fucking hate…” before I was able to finish my sentence I was in a sudden ray of white light, which not only was so bright that it blinded me, but also covered my surroundings, making it impossible to see any details outside it. As the light subsided, I found myself to be a in a completely different environment, something more similar to a park, a very old and overgrown park. Lowering my gun, I spin around in confusion as to what the hell had happened. “Fuck this, when I catch you, you would wish you were dead!” I growl to myself as I notice the spirit, which was indeed standing behind me at the same time as my eyes flash red of anger. Dropping the radio, I take aim at the spirit’s head as I snare at it “You have ten seconds to get my the fuck back, or you will be missing a larger portion of your brain!”

words: 1997
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Back For More

I held my ground behind the female as the spell fell down upon us and transported us both to the past realm. I keep my gaze on the female as she turns to face me, yelling out rather unpleasant things as she points her gun at my head and demands to be taken back or she was going to shoot me. Shifting my gaze between the female agent and the gun I let out a soft sigh. Why would I want to send her back? I haven't even got to play with her yet, though the gun was rather annoying so I needed to take it from her with out getting shot. " Alright. " I say with another soft sigh, " Could you not aim that at me? I need to concentrate on gathering enough power to take you back and that being aimed at me like that isn't going to help me any. " I add as I shift my gaze to her, my arms resting at my sides as I seek to gain control over her mind with another of my powers, the order to put the weapon down having been the first to see if I could make her do as I wished. If this didn't work then I knew I would have to try a different way to get the gun from the female and still not get shot. Why didn't I take the gun from her before bringing her here? That would have been the smarter move as apposed to bringing her here with it..

Post WC: 261
Tech: Influence
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Back For More (Nikki) OMEGA
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Still pointing at the man with my gun, i could feel my mind slowly change, not like it would usually as a feeling of having it all wrong, but as if something was controlling me. My mind was suddenly changing from a complete anger to a more tolerant and understanding being, as if I was changing. “Would it help your concentration if I put I bullet between your eyes?” I rage towards him as my hands continue to lower, as if I was lowering my gun to let him walk off. What the fucking hell was happening with me, why was I acting against my own instinct? Trying to force my arms up back into the aiming position it became evident that I was unable to do so as the muscles would not listen to what my brain said. “Coward… fucking coward!” I stared at him as I realized that it couldn’t be me, as my mind was still set on killing this spirit, despite the orders given to try an neutralize them in order to get the most of information out of them. This was the reason I hated spirits, they had the ability to fuck with one’s head without one even knowing, and even control one’s body, as it was a puppet! This was the reason I signed up for the force and initially decided to join the division, to prevent this same shit to happen to others – and how would anyone find me here? My thoughts changed from anger to worry, as I knew that if he killed me here, nobody would find me and it would just be another case on a person missing, it was not so uncommon to have those, those that just diapered without a trace and to never appear again. Someone would blame those on aliens or the black bag crowd of society, but personally, I would blame in spirits such as this guy, spirits thinking they are almighty and god, just because they can do the fuck they want – well surprise shit heads! D12 is here to stop you! I was boiling on the inside as the gun continued to lower, furious as to why I hadn’t shot the dude to begin with! Hell, if I had the same powers as him, I would have killed ever spirit I would ever encounter! Knowing, from intuition that I wouldn’t be able to fight this spirit at this point, I decided to let my guard time till the time would be ripe for me to exploit!

words: 2425
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Back For More

As I took hold of her mind and commanded her body, I listened as she insulted me, calling me a coward, unfortunately. Though I had gained control over her body and she was lowering the weapon she had pointed at me. " Those words hurt you know and there's no need for such harsh words my dear. " Now that I had control over her body it was mine for the taking and I planed to enjoy taking her body and making her mine. Stepping forward, I move closer to her as I reach out with a hand, " Let me have this my dear. " I say as I take hold of the gun and given she releases it as she should since I command her body, pulling the gun from her grasp, I smile down at her, " Now, what shall I do first with you.. " I say, though mostly asking myself since I knew she wouldn't answer such a thing, at least not with an answer I sought, instead it was expected she would answer with another vulgar insult. Bringing my free hand up, I reach out and carefully set my fingers onto her cheek as I gaze into her eyes, " Tell me something, what is your name human? " I ask her as I slowly lean in, moving my face closer to hers as the smile that held my face begins to shift to a sadistic grin, " And it would be in your best interest to be a good little human, though I'm sure you already realized that. "

Post WC: 266
Note: Influence held
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Cocking my head to the side as I suddenly felt incapable of moving, I figured that with his abilities of teleporting us, he would have most likely either taken control of my body or placed some sort of spell on me that would immobilize me for the time. Not being as stupid as I had been giving the impression off, I understood that trying to fight against it was useless and with a sigh, I would blow a lock of hair out of my face as I just waited for him to do what he wanted and seize the opportunity when it would arrive. “Cocky now that you have me in a secluded place eh?” I mutter as he asks me what he should do to me first. To hell with it, if I would get the chance I would rip the head off this spirits body and put it through a wood chipper, but that would have to be done once I had been able to sever it!

“I’ll give you mine if you give me yours” I said as I rolled my eyes, trying to seem like this didn’t rock at my base at all, but truth be told, being constrained wasn’t one of my biggest fetishes and certainly something I generally liked. All sort of things a spirit do cost them energy and so I just needed to wait, wait for the moment where he would lower his guard to relax or conserve energy! I was like a wolf, following its pray from a distance, waiting for the right opportunity to strike and when I would strike it would be from a passion of advantage and deadly force! Like an assassin, I would hit him from a angle he would not suspect nor foresee… it was all a matter of time – which would be spent wisely, planning the interrogation, capture, beheading but most importantly the act of retaliation

words: 2749
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Back For More

" This? " I say, glancing around at the forest before I turn my gaze back to her, " It's just to insure that no one comes and interrupts us. " I say with a soft smile as I move my hand up and slide my fingers into her hair as I step closer so our bodies begin to touch. " Give you mine huh.. " I murmur lightly as I gaze down into her eyes still. Shifting, I slowly lean my head in closer to hers, moving it to the side as I get closer to her ear and whisper to her, " I am the one that has brought you to a place you know nothing about and the one that can take you home, given that you don't do anything stupid. I know how you humans can be. " Pulling my hand from her hair I let it fall to my side before reaching out and place my hand on her hip, slipping it around onto her butt and give it a light squeeze even though I knew my proximity to her was not exactly wise given her hostility towards me, " I give you my word I will send you home if you don't do anything... stupid. And, if you do something stupid, you will be trapped here for the rest of your life. " As I finish whispering into her ear while pressing my body into hers more, my actions expressing more of my desired intentions with her.

Post WC: 253
Note: Influence held
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 am

A annoyed pout formed on my lips as he talked about how he was the only way out of this place. ‘Shit, this is one dopehead spirit’ I thought to myself as he moved closer. As his hand moved to my butt and gave it a light squeeze a jolt of fury shot through me but I was able to control myself, putting on a cold visage as he continued to bloat around. “Stupid, do I look like a girl that would do something stupid?” I asked in a sarcastic dolly surprised voice as I looked up at him, trying to wriggle my body away from him, but to no avail as I was still under his bind, though I noticed that I could move some parts, like my toes and lower part of the foot. Threats didn’t work very well on me, mainly because the training through the academy, it had been filled with threats from other recruits and even the officers themselves and being closer to death than standing in a desolate location with a random spirit I didn’t really stress it at this point. Though what did worry a bit, was that he seemed to have other intentions that most spirits, though I didn’t mind have one nights stands, but given the situation, I couldn’t actually say it was an ideal location for a bed work out. “You know, I would be more mutually pleasurable if both of us could move freely,” I muttered as I continued to blow the lock of hair out of my face, but it just kept falling back down. The constrained stance I had been bound in was really pleasant, and I could feel the burn from the muscles tensing up start to spread from the legs and upwards.

words: 3050
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Back For More

Since she had yet to attempt to lash out at me, I remain close to her, though she did seem to try and pull away from me but I made sure she couldn't do any such thing. " Perhaps more along the lines of reckless. I know how dear one's life is to them and what some are willing to do to keep that life. " Falling silent again, I keep my hand on her butt as I nip at her ear once again, playfully biting her ear though I make sure not to injure her, at least not yet. As she speaks again, I listen to her comment and a smile begins to take form on my face as I slowly pull back enough to look down at her, " Is that so? " I ask before I lean in and flick my tongue across her cheek slowly, " Mmmm, that would be an interesting thing, though I know how you humans are. I know... what you do to my kind. " I say with a soft growl. Letting my hand fall from her butt, I rest it at my side as I gaze into her eyes for a moment. I knew I was running out of time quickly and it would only be a matter of time before I could no longer keep her held in place and when she was free she would surely try and take my life, which was something I wasn't going to let happen. Letting out another, louder growl, I pull away from her and make my way behind her. Coming up behind her, I toss the gun aside before I take off the sash around my waist and pull her arms behind her back before using the sash to bind her arms securely behind her back. With her arms bound behind her back I take hold of her and begin to push her to the ground face first. Once she rest on her chest, I lean down over top of her, " Is this better? " I ask before pulling back up. Given my experience with humans before I knew she still had something she could use as a weapon and a means of escape. With this in mind, I turn my attention to her legs and rip one of the sleeves of my kimono and use it to bind her legs together as tightly as I could.

With her hands and legs bound together, I release the bind I had on her body as I roll her over onto her back. " Now you won't be able to attack me.. " I say with a light sigh as I shift my gaze over her body before bringing it to rest on her face, " Comfy? " I ask before I begin to move away from her. Grabbing her gun once again I glance back at her for a moment before looking at the gun.

Post WC: 492
OOC: Wanna start the new thread now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back For More (Nikki)   Back For More (Nikki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back For More (Nikki)
Page 1 of 1