Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) Empty
PostSubject: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

It was night time over the city, approximately ten o clock at night. The mission details were given from the commissioner to perform a special extraction for Angela and Ijin. They needed information on a special type of demon and Div12 officers had come across a specific demon who they believed had this information. He was sighted by field agents and the special squadron was to be sent in for the live extraction of the informant. Though the Special Forces were estimated to be able to perform this with ease, back up was available. Luckily the Informant, code named as Tom, had a low combat rating, though he did hold various offensive and defensive capabilities. For the mission, since it was only rated as a C class mission for the Commissioner’s Special Forces, only two members were needed. Nikki would be running point with the commissioner’s blessings and high expectations, and Michael would be performing observation and technical back up. They were given an Enforcer by the Commissioner for the mission, which Michael would be operating… unless of course, Nikki made him get into the passenger seat. The location for the mission would be a small club located in a two tiered building in the Lower Commons that the target was said to frequent on this day and night. Mission Start!

Michael pulls into Nikki’s apartment complex in the Enforcer and gets out. Closing the door, the young man is dressed in black slacks and a patterned buttoned up shirt covered by a black jacket. He takes a deep breath and then huffs into his hands checking his breathe. Looking to where Nikki’s apartment was and presses the thin glasses along his nose and brushes his hands through his brown hair as he steadies his nerves. His thin frame shifts forwards as he walks towards her apartment. Moments later, he would be knocking on her door to retrieve her for the mission.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) Niknikki_01
She had been making herself ready for the past hour and half as there was a lot to be done before she could go out on this mission. After being briefed in the early morning, she had gone straight out to shop in what she needed to make this mission a success. She had just put on her pumps when someone knocked on the door, and as suspicious as she became while wearing these types of clothes, she decided to arm herself before she would head for the door. Looking through the newly installed peephole in the door, she could easily recognize the almost vibrating person on the other side. Putting the gun on the kitchen counter, she would unlock the bolts on the door before slowly swinging it open, giving Michael a smile as her body became more visible the more the door opened. She were dressed in a single piece of pink cloth which had no covering on the back of front as there were only two corners of it covering her breasts, showing off the rest of her cleavage and stomach and the whole of the back. As if this weren’t enough, the skirt part of this dress reached her to the uppermost part of the thigh, giving maybe an inch or two clearance from any onlookers to peek up and see her underwear, which also had the same color as the dress, but way less covering as she had decided to put on a thong so it wouldn’t be so visible through the thing fabric.

“Ah, hi Michael! Come in, I’ll be ready in a minute” she say as she leaves the door open for the man to enter as she herself walks into the bathroom and start to apply the finishing touches of making and perfume. If Michael were to take a look around the room, he would see dresses and shoes scattered around the room along with some articles of underwear and other things. “So are you ready for this?” the voice come from the bathroom as she finishes with the eyeliner and begins to gently cover her face in a thin layer of powder, giving her a more feminine and sexy look.

words: 372
texp: 0
Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm

:: Div12 - Michael ::

Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) Mich
“Oh shit,” Michael states, and almost salivates, on looking at her. Unsure on if he had permission to look at her and sure he wouldn’t be able to look at her appropriately, he turns his gaze to the side when addressing her. When invited in, he nods, “ah… okay…” He comes into the threshold of her home, softly closing the door behind him, not sure if he should keep it open or close it. After its closed, he pretty much lingers by the door as he watches her walk off holding his hands in front of him and clasped together to cover an erection he knew was eminent. “This is a…” he looks around the room, “nice place you got here…” When she speaks back to him, his attention shifts to where the entry leading into the bathroom would probably be as he wouldn’t see it from the angle he was looking. “Well, you’re the one that’s going to be doing all the work. I was just assigned to monitor from the Enforcer and help you secure the target when you bring him in…” he admits in a tone suggesting that he kind of felt left out. If possible he would rather go in and help with her, but he didn’t know if he would be able to or not. Since Nikki was running the mission, she could use him however and make last minute changes as needed. In a concerned tone, he asks, “um… do you think you’ll be able to move in that if you need to?...”

:: How Low Can You Go (Nikki) ::
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Walking out of the bathroom, Nikki would reply to Michael about his question if she could move in her outfit. “Well, the shoes shouldn’t really be a problem, as they are custom made so I can easily remove the heel.” She puts on her earrings before walked towards him, her feet landing on a perfect line on the floor as she walked across it. Her hips also swayed from side to side as she walked, giving her quiet the looks in that hot pink dress of hers. “Shall we go?” she ask as she takes the gun from its holster and places it into her purse. Walking past him, I would open the door and walk out into the hallway before stopping and giving him a smile while I would wait for him to exit so I could lock the door.

When Michael would exit the flat, I would slowly walk over to the door and lock with the key which would then be put into the purse, next to the gun and the D12 badge. Turning to him again, I would grab his arm by the elbow and start to casually walk down the hallway towards the stairs. “I’ll have you on the monitor until we reach the club, then we’ll see how the crowd is about what to do next ok?” I inform as we near the stairs. Starting on the first step, I use my time to plant my feet on each of them. It was easy to lose balance when walking stairs with high heels, especially when you also tried to hide the scarcely clothed body and at the same time, trying to prevent anyone from looking up under the skirt.

words: 660
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Michael nods at the answer; he remembered hearing folklore of hookers who could run great speeds and distances in heels and pumps when having to get their money into their pimp on time in the Lower Commons. He assumed running in heels was an acquired skill that only skilled women could perform. When she states that she would remove the heel, then it made a bit more sense that if she really needed to move, she could… it would probably be if she needed to go Super Nikki II or something like that. Her appearance causes a small blush on Michael’s cheeks when he sees her again. He nods and answers, “mhm, yeah, let’s go.” With that, he turns towards the door which he hadn’t strayed too far from and opens it, holding it open to allow her to walk through first before exiting and moving out of the way so that she could lock her door. He’s caught off guard as his elbow is caught and he makes a small sound, but tries to stay composed as he walks with her to the Enforcer. Of course, if anyone saw them during this, he would be the center of jealousy and hate from other males. To her words, he nods, “right.” He makes sure to assist her while getting down the stairs telling himself he would give his life to make sure she go down them in one piece. After getting her down them, he reaches into his pocket and retrieves the jingling keys to the Enforcer. With a press of a button, the alarm is disengaged and the front and rear lights illuminate with the beep from its parking spot in the parking lot.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Carefully making my way to the driver’s side, I would motion for Michael to get in on the other side. “Key’s please” I sing as I swing the door open and as he would throw me the keys I would get into the car and buckle up before I would put the keys into the ignition and start the car. Giving the monster a press on the gas to rush the engine somewhat made me giggle, as it sounded more like a lions roar than car. Turning to Michael as I slowly let the car roll out of its parking space I would put on a smile, as I would jokingly speak to him. “Could you keep an eye on the spirit level? I don’t want to hit into something that will ruin my dress!” I heard myself as I turned my attention back to the road and steering wheel. ‘I sounded like a real lady!’ I thought to myself with a big smile on my face as I quickly hit the gas and shot out of the parking lot like a rhino charging over a plane. The roar from the engine echoed of the buildings and other cars as I changed lanes to avoid the traffic. “Picking up anything?” I ask as I take a sharp right turn, before getting the car back onto the lane.

words: 890
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Michael would pause for a moment as he was ordered to go into the passenger’s seat. “Um… sure…” he would oblige tossing the keys to her. He makes his way to the passenger’s seat, opening the door and getting in before closing it behind him and buckling his own seat belt. Since Nikki was driving, he would just relax, though his gaze would drift over to her while she was driving; he had a pretty good vantage point of her thighs and cleavage. Internally, he thanked his lucky stars for being called on this mission instead of Tapp or Ted. There is the roar of the engine and Michael nods, “heh, yeah, it would be a shame. I’ll keep a look out.” He didn’t know if she was serious or not, but he would take the order literally. Leaning forwards, he would press a button, lowering the glove box where a holo-panel would be accessible for the vehicle’s grid systems. He soon finds his back pressed into the seat as she rockets out of the parking lot, emitting a small squeak and almost peeing a little with the surprising jolt. He wondered if there was a reason why Nikki didn’t have a vehicle… maybe her license was suspended, or perhaps it was forcefully taken away by the SAPD. He clings onto the seat belt with his back into the seat as he experiences her driving seemingly like a roller coaster ride. After composing a bit, he looks to her with an “eh?” before looking to the panels and saying, “oh… nothing yet…we probably won’t pick up much in East City…”

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Giving him a low chuckle, I press the gas some more, resulting in the increase of speed of the big SUV. A red light appeared a few block further up, and knowing that there wouldn’t be no way that it would change to green. I simple force the gas to the bottom as I leaned over to Michael and said in a sheepish voice. “Hope there nobody actually crossing…” By the time she had finished her sentence, the SUV had already rocketed across the red light and seemingly avoided all the traffic that was crossing. Another turn came and I was forced to break down so that I could manage to take it without cause to high a risk for possible civilians as we were crossing the border between East City and the Lower Commons. “That was fun wasn’t it?” I ask as I slowly release the gas pedal, making the car go into a more cruising mode than a racing. “Could you reread me the description give of the target, don’t want to just walk in there and not know who I’m exactly looking for.” I ask as I begin to scan the sidewalks on either side, looking for crowds or possible dangers, as well as a possible hide out should that become necessary.

words: 1110
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Michael looks up in time to see the red light and points towards it to no avail. The vehicle speeds through the interaction as Michael braces himself for impact. Normally the stop lights would pick up on the infraction and SPD would be dispatched to the vehicle, but since it was registered under the Division it would be allowed, and reported to Div12. The report of the driving would probably end up on Jyn’s desk in a report in the following mornings.

The young man finds his eyes wide and his chest heaving up and down as the question of fun comes in. So Nikki was that kind of girl? He wondered if she could even keep up with someone like her. “Heh… yeah…” he chuckles nervously at the question, still looking a bit frazzled from the events. He straightens up in the seat, glad that they were cruising now. When the order comes in, Michael nods, “hai, as he returns to the key panel at the glove box. He types on the projected panel and the right side of the windshield illuminates like a crystal monitor to display the dossier of the perp.
Spoiler:
Michael speaks as the picture is displayed on the screen, “the target is distinguished as a male in his twenties. Short black hair, approximately six foot tall. He has a piercing in his right ear.” He reiterates, “he goes by the name Tom Cunningham and frequents a small night club in the Lower Commons by the name of the Pink Neko. The structure is two stories with the downstairs a gentlemen’s lounge and the VIP section in the second floor. Sources report that he’s generally in the VIP section, so you’ll have to gain access there…” With that, he looks to Nikki for confirmation.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Having stopped the car by the curb, I find myself looking down at the mid consol as I think about how I could get access to the VIP section of the club. “Shouldn’t be that hard, find some person that is seemingly in charge and from there act as I want to see this ‘Tom Cunningham’ which, if my assumptions are right, wouldn’t turn down a girl dressed as this, especially if she’s a little tipsy and ditsy on the side. The hard part would be to get him out and towards you so we can bag and tag him… hey, did they want this guy alive?” I trail off from my line of thought as it would be way easier to simply enter the club, put a bullet between his eyes and drag his body out. Looking up at Michael, I begin to think as I ask him “You know your way around with a computer right, isn’t there a way to access their database or cameras? Maybe even put me on the VIP list or something?” My gaze had now shifted from Michael to my purse as I was searching through it, being careful to avoid the gun and the badge as I withdrew my lush pink lipstick.

“Also, do you have some sort of device we can use to communicate with?” I ask before applying a layer of the pink substance to my lips, rubbing them together before making a kissing motion towards the mirror. “Also, if shit do hit the fan, please make sure to create a diversion of some sort – like take the car and crash it into the club, set the fire alarm off or something. If we, or rather you can do that, I’ll take the opportunity of panic and chaos to grab that guy” I say as I point to the picture on the windshield, “and get him out here so we can bag him and bring him to Angela and Ijin” satisfied with my little plan, which had been influenced by way to much movies I nod as I wait for him to answer the long string of questions which I had launched upon him.

words: 1480
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 pm

While Nikki is thinking, Michael starts pulling up information about the club. He begins to sort through its website, looking through the information and photos they had available with a “hmmm.” Michael looks back to her and says, “yeah, we need information out of him, so we’ve got to take him alive. It says here that tonight’s amateur night, so anyone off the streets can perform… you might be able to use that to get into VIP as well…” Michael blushed at the thought of Nikki stripping, but quickly correct, “not that I think you would do anything like that… I just noticed it said that here… is all.” Michael adjusts his glasses and comments, “they’re a small club so I doubt their security is any good. I should be able to hack it. We should be able to communicate via our COM link. I’ll connect my phone’s earpiece to yours… but they might ask you to take it out.” He unbuckles his seat belt and move into the back of the vehicle, rummaging for something before he returns with something. He states, “you can place this in your ear and we’ll be able to communicate.” It was a small circular device that looked almost like a hearing aid. With the other words, he assures, “I’ll be sure to have a diversion ready for you.” Thinking of there were anything else, Michael reaches into his coat and comments, “oh… here.” He hands her a small pill and comments, “this should help out. If you put this in his drink, he’ll be a lot easier to control. You might be able to walk him out of the club pretending that he’s drunk or something…” He attempts to thing, “anything else….”

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 pm

A blush explodes over my cheeks as he mentions the amateur nights and as he quickly correct himself to not sound like a pervert. “Hmm… amateur night~” I hum to myself as he pulls out the earpiece from the back and hands it to me. I rotate it between my fingers as I study it before looking back at him. “We need to ask Jyn to get us some earplugs,” I state as I try the thing on, adjusting it so it was nearly invisible as long as I had my hair down. Sitting back into my seat, I would move my hands from the steering wheel to my purse. Opening the purse, I would take out my gun and remove some parts of it, making it a bit smaller and while doing this I would explain my plan to Michael. “Ok, here the plan. I’ll walk up to the club alone, pretending to be one of the entertainers. Meanwhile you will park the car on the back with the trunk facing the door and ready to move at my call. Once inside, I will tap my earpiece twice to indicate that im inside and nothing have happened. When I tap the earpiece once, it means something has happened and I will need a diversion!” Putting the pieces I’ve removed from the gun back into the purse, I lift the gun up into the light from the nearby streetlight before putting in into a thigh holster that was on the inside of my thigh which was covered by the skirt. In the process, if Michael faces me, he would be able to catch a glimpse of my more private area, though still covered with the thong, it did not leave much to the mind to imagine.

“If I don’t respond at all and you don’t hear anything from me within five minutes of entering… well you get the idea” I say as I adjust my skirt and swing the door open before sliding myself out and down onto the ground. Adjusting my dress while standing, I would give a smile to Michael. “You’ll know when I have him. Just make sure you can hear what I can hear through the plug and we’ll be fine!” As I was about to close the door, I open it again and give him a blow kiss before shutting the door and begin to walk towards the club in what could be considered a ladies walk, with swaying hips and buttocks.

words: 1903
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Michael pays attention to the words Nikki says and nods when he’s told what to do. He assumed much of not being prepared was his fault since that was his function in the mission, but he wouldn’t say anything about it; he would just agree with her. While listening to her, he watches as she holsters her gun, almost springing a bloody nose leak on site of the thong beneath her skirt. His hands fold and reside in his lap for the rest of the time that he listens to her as he nods, receives the blown kiss and watches her walk off. He quickly lifts up his cell phone and snaps a quick shot of her walking off that would be saved for… later observation. With that, he shifts in the Enforcer to get into the driver’s seat. The Enforcer creeps away from the curb and drives off, rounding the block to come back around and park in an alleyway next to the club beneath the ladders and platform of the fire escape. After backing the Enforcer into the alley, he locks all of the doors and shift from the driver’s seat, crawling over the middle seat to the back area that held the main console for his equipment. Sitting sideways in the back, he powers on the consol and activates the main Spiritnet Barrier, activating it around the vehicle while initializing the tracking capabilities and starting his program to crack the network credentials for their security system. After a few moments of typing and monitoring, he gains access to the club’s security and pulls up all of the camera on projected in the air on holographic monitors on the sides of the main console. “Okay… let’s do this…” he murmur lightly then connects the audio to Nikki’s earpiece speaking softly, “testing…”

The entrance to the club would be uneventful. From the outside, the building would look normal, much like any of the other multi story buildings in the area. The building consisted of stone, and looked to be older than the buildings you would find in East City or the Metro. The lighting was dim, but there was a single neon light on the side of the wall that read ‘The Pink Neko.’ The windows on the side of the building would be painted over with black paint so that you could not see in, but from the inside you would be able to see out. There would be a large black double door with two large black bouncers in dark shades and urban clothing standing outside, talking to one another to pass the time. Nikki would have enough time to notice the Bouncers before they would notice her to do whatever she needed to do. When she finally did approach the door, one would slap the other on the chest and motions to her drawing the attention of the other to her. With a grin, one of the bouncers steps in front of the other to greet Nikki, informing, “damn. Welcome, Ms. Thang. I think I’m going to enjoy patting you down. I’m going to need you to stand with your arms out and legs widened. Cover charge for ladies is free tonight… you must be here for amateur night?” From outside the door way, the music from inside could be heard.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm

It didn’t take long before I would reach the club, even though it was hard to hear the loud music outside, it was still quiet visible that it was a club due to its black windows with the metal bars. The two giants guarding the entrance also made it more evident that it was a club. Michael’s voice suddenly crackles over the earpiece, making me throw the head to the side as the sound was unusual and sudden. “Shit man! Almost made me fall over here!” I curse as I hold my hand to the earpiece. “Radio silence until I get inside, use the cameras to follow my movement… if they have any!” I inform before returning to my seductive walk, heading straight for the bouncers. As one of the approached me, I stopped and put up a seductive face as part of my lower lip where between my teeth and a finger swirled around in one of the locks of hair that was hanging on each side of my face as a frame. “Okay big boy~” I giggle as I womanly over to the walk next to the door, placing my hands against it and sticking my butt out towards him. “Am I doing it right?” using my ditzy voice, I change the weight on my legs, making my rear end peak even more towards the two. If they were to go down on their knees they would have a very exquisite view over my privatives, but the gun was be hidden further up and more to the front, making it rather hard to actually see it.

“Please be gentle with me. Mr Cunningham would be mad if someone bruised his lap dancer” I say as I peak over my shoulder, putting on a cute, but wanton face as I awaited the hands of the bouncer to begin the ‘body search’. Bowing over in the way I did, also made the dress hang instead of stay to the skin, making my breasts be visible from the sides, though it didn’t really concern me as I were proud of them and usually didn’t mind if anyone saw them.

words: 2265
texp: 1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Michael returns an over and out before he goes into radio silence. The guards would have a firm smirk on their faces as she assumes the position with her hands on the wall. Their eyes take in the visual of her bent over and they take it as a rather inviting way to be pat down, though unorthodox. With a shrug, the one doing the pat down says, “shit… that’ll work.” His body comes up behind her as he is forced to bend over her, checking her sides and breasts to make sure nothing was concealed. His body brushes up against her ass, before he leaves up and runs his hand along her inner thigh and then outside the outer thigh before smacking her on the ass and saying, “you’re good, go on ahead.” He would have missed the gun in his search, but he had been focusing on other things in the process. The male by the door would open it for her when her hands were removed from it, and Nikki would be given access to the first floor. The downstairs lounge area would be large and dimly lit with an alcohol bar against the back wall. In front of that and situated around the lounge, there would be several platforms with poles extending from them to the ceiling. Strobe lights would be flashing, flickering light sporadically in the dim room. Each platform would have benches set about it, some holding men dressed in urban attire who teased strippers with money while being teased back with body gyrations and visible flesh. Aside from the benches, there were circular elevated tables where people could stand or sit at stools to smoke or drink while watching the ladies. A large DJ’s booth was to the far right, with the DJ spinning booty shaking music, while lifting his hands up in the air and speaking over the microphone. On sight of Nikki, he calls out, “oh shit, and we have a new challenger. I hope she’s here to show and not watch! Fellas show your love, somebody that a drink in that chick’s hand!” Near the rear corner was a stairway with VIP written in neon letters and a single male standing guard checking for VIP passes.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Biting my lower lip, I would let out a purr as his body would lean over my and his hands began to slowly glide more than patting over my body. I could feel the hard rod in his pants as he leaned forwards to check my chest which I responded to by pushing back a little, teasing him from actually reaching the point he wanted to touch. “Oh~” I let out as he smacked my butt and gave me the green light to enter, though before I would turn I would stand up straight and rearrange my dress, placing my breasts within the straps and pulling the skirt down a bit, making sure that the gun would not become visible. It was the typical club really, dim lights, smoke, same old beat music and a room filled with guys. Stopping at the lower steps of the stair, I would give an estimate that there were at least six guys on every girl which made it so much easier for me to actually get the attention I would crave. However, since I was on a job I had no time to play around and so I decided to skip the drinks and dancing and get on with the mission.

A few feet into the floor, I can hear the DJ talk over the sound system, pulling all the attention in the room towards the pink me as I stand there, almost immediately trying to make myself look smaller as I could feel the eyes of the men begin to undress me. I noted the VIP entrance as I walked towards the bar, preparing myself for a avalanche of groping hands, offering drinks and men trying to get a touch or feel of something more personal. Reaching the bar, I can easily say that my preparations were in order, as by the time I appeared it passed less than twenty seconds before a man came up and grabbed my hips before whispering that he would like to treat me a drink and with the proposal a kiss on the neck followed. Turning him down I could hardly take another step before a older man appeared, though this one seemed to be the Don Juan himself as he graciously offered me a hand and made a seat for me by the bar, asking me if there was anything I wanted. Feeling that this guy had more to him than he would let on, I accepted and quickly found myself sitting there, gently sipping to one of my favorite drinks, a Blue Moon. A Blue Moon is a drink that is made up of 2 parts vodka, 2 parts Bols Blue and 1 part Soda, which makes it a pretty strong drink for someone of my weight class.

It didn’t go long before the first VIP’s began to arrive and it surprised me when the ‘Don’ asked me if I wanted to join him upstairs. Giving him admiring looks I would whispering back to him “How can you get me in? I’m not a VIP” he shook his head and explained that the guard was a friend of his and that he too weren’t a VIP, but usually made frequent visits whenever his friend were standing guard. A minute later I found myself to be ascending the stairs to the VIP lounge, closely followed by the elder Don Juan which I knew were eagerly trying to keep peeks up my skirt, but where constantly hindered by my hand which were pressing the back end of the skirt to my butt, closing off the else nice view he would have had of me.

words: 2877
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 pm

The upper floor would have more of a mellow vibe to it with softer music being played and a lower male per female ratio. Instead of the wide open stripper poles, this area would have single main stage where a young lady could perform with booth in the surrounding area for males to get more private one on one attention with the main stage in the background. There were also corner booths set up that had curtains which could be drawn for undisclosed private sessions between consenting parties. Of course, in the VIP there would be more security with four visible bouncers, one in each corner of the room. As on the lower floor, this floor also held a bar, though it was much smaller and slightly more costly. Girls stood at the bar waiting for or talking to the men who came around. From the looks of things, the males standing about were outnumbered by the females who had to vie for attention. For the moment, the perp would not be readily visible when entering this area.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Coming up into the VIP lounge, I can only say that I preferred this place than the room down below. Taking the ‘Dons’ hand I lead us over to the bar where I would get a few nasty looks from the other girls, either it was my outfit or the fact that I had a man on tow I could not tell, but I knew that I could have a fun night or I could get a bitch of a time. As the ‘Don’ sat down on one of the barstools and began to flirt with another girl, I slowly slid away, knowing that he wouldn’t really miss me when I looked over the girl he was talking to – hell she was even scantier clothed than I were. Walking around the room I would being to eliminate possible men that could be my target and after the first five ones I found him, though it wouldn’t be easy to actually get to him, as he were busy having the head of a girl between his legs and another one in his face. Now knowing where he was, I could begin to plan my approaches, which lead my attention to the stage.

Turning around in a circle a few times I found the DJ booth, which so far, since I had arrived, had only been playing low beat music which didn’t really fell under my category of music and so I decided to take faith into my own hands. Walking over to the booth, I immediately get the DJ’s attention as I enter it, even though normal people were not allowed to be in it, but a little persuasion and hinting touches and displays of flesh quickly swayed the man my way. Quickly looking through the music he had on the computer and folders. I was looking for the type of music that would get people into dancing and I myself would take to the stage just to get my target’s attention. I was firmly locked on the idea that I would go through hell to get this fucker to Angela.

Exiting the booth after giving the DJ my ‘number’, which was indeed the number to some random man I had met a few months ago, I would head for the stage before giving the agreed signal to let the music begin to play. Getting up on the stage, I would give the signal and immediately the music would change into something I could dance to and I quickly used the stage and the pole to my advantage and liking as began to rock my hips back and forth with the rhythm. My hands slowly swirled their way to my neck, as they would lift the hair before throwing it up and grasping the pole that was now behind me as I began to rock my butt against it. The music was doing what it was intended, making people dance. People began to move from the booths and bar and take to the small floor that was in front of the stage and even some girls came and joined me on the stage, helping each other use a piece of clothing or two, making it more like a strip show for the boys that was now by the edge, drooling at the show that was put on.

To follow the flow and to maybe get a few gazes myself, I let my top (the part that goes around the neck) fall down and expose my breasts as I began to grind with another girl, letting my hands gently massage myself and her as we played with each other to the music that continued to beat. Despite dancing and being half-naked with other girls and music, I constantly kept a eye on my target, which at this point had made his way to the stage and were howling with the other men, trying to get one of the girl’s attention and maybe something more. During a dance move I tapped my ear piece twice to signal that I was inside and in the process Michael would hear the music, giving him an idea of where I was in the building if he had been able to hack into the system.

words: 3592
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Having hacked into the security system, Michael was very busy with the technical portion of his job. Well, in actuality, the video would be streaming to record to his personal harddrive via the wireless realm and his right hand would be in his pant as he rabidly massaged his lower flesh to the visual of his coworker performing in such a lewd fashion. A deep blush would be on his heated cheeks as he zooms in on Nikki, continuing to watch the performance.

While this is occurring, a male comes up the stairs into the VIP section, casually late from the time that was normally announce for him to be here. The target would walk over to the bar and signal for the bar tender to come over and provide him with a drink. Almost immediately a girl approaches to solicit him. Sitting on a bar stool, the girl sits flirtingly on his lap while he sips his drink. His gaze lifts up from the girl’s chest long enough to notice Nikki on the main stage. Interested in this young lady who he’s never seen before, he pats the thigh of the girl on him to get up, much to her disliking, as he makes his way towards the main attraction. Reaching the outer perimeter of spectator’s area, he leans his shoulder against a booth as he plays in his drink with a little red straw; his eyes are intently on Nikki as he watches her move.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Continuing to grind and passionately kiss the girl I was dancing with, I would, at every chance I got, scan the room before diving in on the other girl, continuing with our ‘show’. What was particularly funny was that I wasn’t the only female on the stage doing naughty things. The other girls that had been previously dancing had now begun a strip show, which brought more men to the stage and more girls onto it and it didn’t take long for the first bills to fly through the air as one of the girls bent over, exposing herself completely for a few bucks.

I knew where my limit would go and I also knew that some men liked to have a chase which usually followed with a reward and I was one of those girls. Back in my younger days when club life was the main part of my identity, I made my living on being a cocktease, luring men to buy me things and in return tease them with what they would get when we came back to the room, which never happened as I were quick to get out before they would know what hit them.

It was then that I noticed a pair of eyes staring right at me and it didn’t take long for me to find them. Moving my hands above my head, I would wiggle my hips from side to side as I would send a blow kiss in his way. He had no idea that I knew who and what he was and what I had in store for him. Using my whole body to tease him, I would turn to the girl again and let my hand do a swirl around her breasts before they would open the sipper on her skirt, letting it fall down onto the floor with a cheer from the crowd that her built up around. As I bent over to do this, I would expose my behind to this man and with it, expose my more private parts as they were meagerly covered with only a thong, which did not really give much coverage.

words: 3953
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 pm

As it would seem, the atmosphere in the VIP has gotten a little hotter as the men in attendance started to get a real show on stages. With more money to work with, and glad to be having a good time, the dollars would be floating down like snow over the stage mixing in with cheers and sounds of approval coming from the crowd that shifted from their private booths to com e and get a better look at the main stage.

The male, or rather the target, who was leaning against the booth and watching the show from the distance grins as he watches the show, and mostly Nikki, as it proceeds while sipping his drink. He is a bit surprised when the stripper, or rather Nikki, looks directly at him and blow a kiss to him. The grin increases into a smile as he seemed to be approving of the attention and pressed off of the booth to walk in a bit closer to the stage. By the time Nikki was bent over and exposing her private areas from beneath her skirt, the man was among those at the side of the stage. Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a stack of bills, taking a couple in his hands and tossing them over Nikki’s extended rear, allowing them to sprinkle down on it. With a pointing motion, he would mouth that he wanted a private show from her after she was finished on stage.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:27 am

Bending over further before tracing my own leg back up, I would swing myself around and coupe my own breasts as I grab a few bills that had been throw at me and carefully put them within my dress as I look down at the man which also was my target. Hadn’t he been my target, I wouldn’t mind take him for a long run into the night, but today wasn’t a time for personal pleasure this was still a job. Walking over to the edge, I would extend my arms towards him in hope that he would take them, allowing me to support myself before jumping into his arms.

Despite being on the job, this was indeed arousing, not only because I would be in the grasp of a rather handsome male, but also the risk that it all would tear apart. If the man would aid me in getting off the stage, I would give him a light kiss on the cheek before I would graciously grab his hand and start to walk towards one of the rooms, which I had noted when I first had arrived. My dress was still hanging around my hips as I moved towards the ‘personal’ rooms. With my dress hanging around my hips, there was nothing to neither cover nor hold my breasts and so walking made them bounce gently to each side with each step taken.

Upon entering the stall, I would turn to the man and give him a teasing kiss on the lower lips before I would close the curtains behind me, shutting out most of the noise from the floor. Being alone with the person I was supposed to capture raised my pulse several levels and when I turned to look at him, it jumped a beat or two, but still holding my composure up, I slowly began to come closer to him. Pushing him down into the couch that was behind him, I would slowly begin to move to the music that was on inside the stall, carefully inching closer to his lap as I rotate my hips and butt with the beat, going down towards the floor while cupping my breasts before staring him directly into the eyes.

words: 4328
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 am

The scene continues to play on with the extraction of Nikki from the dance stage. It would seem that Nikki coming to the club and livening it up would result in several young ladies having a profitable night. It just happened to be lucky for them that Nikki was only interested in one male in particular, who follows her without any protest.

In the Enforcer, several paper napkins are set around the male who sat in the middle with his gaze intently on the screens set up in high definition. A red blush is on his cheeks, partially out of breath and a bit more normalized than usual as he admits, “I might need a cigarette.” He leans in and watches Nikki successfully take the target. Adjusting his glasses, he comments, “she did it? Nice.” He moves to zoom in onto the perp, but realizes that the key pad had become a bit sticky. “Damnit…” he murmurs, “the boss’ll kill me if I mess up the equipment.” From there he begins to clean up the area that he was in; he had to get rid of all evidence.

The booth would be outside of the camera’s visible range, so anything inside would be hidden. The man would be pushed onto the seat of the booth happy with the luck that he seemed to have today. By the time, she was on the floor his eyes have to lift from her breast to her eyes, meeting her gaze. He lips his lips with lust and desire for her evident in his eyes. He seemed fully entranced by her body and aura. He wouldn’t do dumb things like speaking since he was very focused on other things.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Throwing him a quick glance before I would go a step further and slowly begin to work my left hands way into the dress towards my crouch. Playing on the targets desire and lust was a easy job, especially when you had I’m entranced with a lush body like mine. Reaching his side, I would bring my right hand up to ‘push back’ a lock of hair, I gently tap the ear piece twice before I would straddle him, carefully rocking my hips back and forth as I noticed his reaction. Feeling the bulb in his crotch, I decided that I would use whatever the thing was that Michael had given to me and carefully I would bring my left hand up to my mouth, with the pill which had been hidden in a small pocket on the inside of the dress. Placing two fingers onto my tongue, pretending to lick them clean, I would place the pill on the tip of my tongue before I would lean in and give him a deep kiss, pressing my tongue down into his mouth, making sure that the small pill were left as far as possible down his throat.

Breaking off the kiss, I would continue to grind myself against him as my hands began to slowly massage my breasts as I waited for the drug to begin to take effect. Luckily for me, he hadn’t begun to touch me yet and hopefully he wouldn’t be too concerned about checking underneath the skirt at the moment, as I had yet to hide the gun or make it harder to find. Slowly his hands would begin to travel from behind his head to my hips, where he slowly would begin to inch his fingers upwards until they were at my chest, overtaking the action previously done by my own hands. Feeling how he so carefully and gently caressed and massaged my breasts, I felt sad that he would be used as a experiment, but there was always someone out there that could satisfy my needs.

Placing my hands onto his chest, I began unbuttoning his shirt, exposing a rather tan and muscular chest, which soon began to get it’s own treatment from my pink nails digging slightly into it, teasingly scratching their way upwards before coming to his mouth where I would place two fingers onto his lips, while the other hand traveled downwards and finding its way to his buckle. My actions seemed to be accepted as he began to become more dominant in his behavior, and then more specifically the massaging of my breasts. This had turned more into a squeezing and pinching, a clear sign that he was trying to turn me on. Despite finding his actions arousing, I was more focused on the time and what I would do once Michael initiated his little diversion.

words: 4808
texp: 3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 am

Though the visual was cut off, since Nikki was in a closed booth, the tap to the earpiece would send a signal electronically to Michael to let him know that it was time to create a diversion. Luckily, he had finished cleaning up having just returned from the dumpster outside in the alleyway. It was after he had come back and sat down that he noticed the signal come in. He realized that Nikki was still within the stall with the male, but she seemed to be ready to move. “All right,” he comments as he cracks his knuckles, “let’s get this diversion underway.” His fingers move across the digital console as he digs deeper into the security system of the club. “Almost there…” he murmurs to himself with a black screen and white text reflecting off of his glasses. He readjusts his glasses and resumes typing before pressing a single button and leaning back with a smile, announcing “there!” With that, the fire alarm goes off in the club. The water sprinkler system is initiated, raining down water and foam from the ceilings of both floors. This would cause security to freak, unsure of where the fire would be and they would yell for everyone to get out of the club as it had to be evacuated. Michael would watch all of this take place and wait until he saw Nikki exit before moving to the driver’s seat to get the Enforcer started. He would have it ready to meet her at whichever exit she would take out of the club.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 am

Finally the diversion was set in motion and water along with a annoying chiming of an alarm was heard. Looking at the man and how confused he was, I would sit down onto his lap lean forwards before sending my hand down into his neck from the side, knocking him unconscious before I would astraddle him and pick him up, placing his one hand over my shoulder. Begging to stagger my way towards the curtain, a security guard came in, telling us to evacuate the building with all haste. When he was the man that was handing over my shoulder and how scantly clothed I was, he smirked before he vanished into the sprinkling water that had begun to turn everyone wet and left almost half an inch of water on the floor. Staggering out of the booth and towards the stairs, I noticed that the music was still playing and that there was some people left in the room, but nothing that could oppose a threat. Reaching the stairs, I had to take of my heels in order not to slip on the wet floor. Walking without heels were a nice feeling, especially since the floor was cold and wet and it made it easier to carry this man down the stairs and around the corner towards the backdoor.

Downstairs, the chaos was more evident as there were people running around, some picking up coats and items left behind, looting what was left from the people that had already evacuated, which was interesting as when I began to walk towards the backdoor, one of the looters jumped in to help me carry the man to the door. None of us spoke a word, though I could only guess why he would help us, as it would give him an excuse to go to the backdoor, and it would also work as an explanation if someone had stopped him, asking why he was carrying so many coats and other things, since he could just say he was our friend and was carrying them for us.

The water had begun to really pour down now, and I was soaked from top to bottom, not that I had much to get soaked in. Reaching the backdoor, the man opens it and quickly disappears; just as quick as he had appeared to help me, though it was for the best, as it would seem mysteriously for him to see how I would throw him into a massive black hummer that was parked behind the club. With the door opened for me, I would simply push the man out first before stepping out and closing the door behind me. As the door is slammed into the frame and the bolts go shut, I turn towards the car, which was now running. Giving a loud whistle, I would wave for him to back up, come, and help me with lifting the target into the car.

words: 5298
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 am

Michael would be actively scanning for Nikki’s position to attempt to estimate which exit she would be coming out of. Following her movements over the club’s security surveillance, he realizes that she was heading to the backdoor. As such, he is right there when the moist Nikki comes out with the wet man. On verifying her exit, he would finish the procedure of deleting the club’s surveillance information for the amount of time that Nikki was there; basically whipping their security system clean. With the whistle, Michael becomes alert and the driver side door opens as he hops down and out of the driver’s seat. His feet come to the ground and he jogs around the side of the vehicle with haste, reaching for and sliding the side door on Nikki’s side open. After sliding the door open, he would turn to Nikki to see how to help her. For a moment, he would pause, a bit caught up in her attire. He quickly gets a hold of himself, attempting not to stare at her wet body and hair. He quickly lowers to grab the feet of the man or moving however was needed in order to hoist the male into the vehicle. Michael would back into the vehicle rear first pulling the male into the car hopefully with Nikki supporting his shoulders. After getting the male onto the floor board of the vehicle, Michael would pull out a pair of spirit cuffs and motion that Nikki could close the door and get into the driver’s seat while he secured the target. He would cuff the male’s arms behind his back as well as take out a special collar to fit around the target’s neck. The cuffs and collars would actively prevent the target from using magical abilities and/or transforming. Speaking, he would ask Nikki, “have any problems with this guy?”

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Grabbing the male by the arm, I would lift him off the ground as Michael took the feet. For his size, the male was quiet heavy, probably because of the water that had been caught up in his clothes and because I was leaning forwards while lifting as well. Since Michael had opened the side door it was easier to be quick about what we needed to do and with Michael going in first, I simply pushed the male in and closed the door after picking up my jacket that was in the back seat. Drenched to the skin and being scantly clothes wasn’t ideal, especially when it was night and the temperature was quiet low and the last thing I would need was go down with a cold or a fever! Moving around the car after closing the door, I would get into the driver’s seat, closing the door while I turned to watch Michael cuff the male. “Nah, show some cleavage and act like you are interested and they are like a baby that follows its mother every wink” I reply as I reach behind me, grabbing the belt and putting it on before putting the car into gear and hitting the gas while I was still looking back at them. “We better get out of here before someone notices the car, so hold on” the car speeds out of the alley and with a hard pull at the hand brake, the car drifts out of the alley and onto the street that ran diagonally with the one in front of the club. With a growl, the engine began to work the axels and send the car speed up the street, running past the club.

“You’re diversion sure was effective, though a bit wet for my taste” I say with a chuckle as we drive by the large crowd that were being rounded up by the guards outside the club, most of them seemingly soaked and pissed that their night and attire had been ruined. Slowing down as we came out of the heat zone, I would wait for Michael to get into his seat before I would speed up again. “Hope you had a nice evening while I was gone,” I said as I did another turn, making my way towards the highway that would lead directly to the metro and the final destination for the night. Looking back at the male that was cuffed and lying on the floor, I shake my head with a chuckle before returning my gaze to the road ahead, “He’s gonna have so much fun with Angela, or should I say Angela will have much fun with him?”

words: 5749
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Ooc: WC (4183) goes to Nikki for EXP, PWC goes to Jyn, sending to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)   Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol Mission - How Low Can You Go (Nikki)
Page 1 of 1