Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sudden Bedlam

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
It was rainy, and it was cold.
The temperature clung closely around the zero mark, but didn't drop below it. A shiver crawls through her skin, rattling her interior subtly. Even though she wasn't exposed to the rain, she was still cold; she sought refuge underneath the roofing of a closed store. Too bad she couldn't get in.
Mei lacks an umbrella, but wears a pair of sunglasses. It wouldn't be so peculiar given that the sun wasn't already masked by thick, cotton-esque clouds and slate-grey skies. Her svelte build is enshrouded excessively, broadly, in a white T-Shirt that was a little too big for her. A casual pair of jeans and high, auburn boots. A necklace adorns the area around her neck loosely, and a bracelet dangles idly from her right wrist. A trail of cigarette smoke emanates thinly in a misty, grey streak from the cylindrical, toxic object positioned between her purple-tinted lips.
Despite the weather, she seemed to be at peace - somewhat. Contrary to this, she drops the cigarette and puts it out with her boot clad foot. Immediately, she withdraws from the shelter of the package another cigarette. Her hands tremble from the cold as she lights a match, placing the quivering flame in proximity with the cigarette's tip. Notably, there seemed to be several cigarette butts loitering lazily around her on the partially wet cement.
It was definitely Mei visually, but she certainly seemed...a lot different.
[251.251]
Sudden Bedlam IsayamaBottom
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Yawning lightly I made my way from the academy. I wore blue jeans, a black sweater, and my favorite trench coat. It was very much a warm coat, especially when weather turned this way. Glaring up at the dark clouds, I took out an umbrella, before raising it up over my head head. With the click of a button it opened and I smiled, walking down the street. I had to get a few things picked up to stash in my room. Mostly candy, and instant foods. And ranch dressing. And a lock, because my damned ranch dressing keeps disappearing from my fucking pantry!

I blinked, looking up, seeing Mei. I watched her light a cigarette with trembling hands, and sighed before walking toward her. She looked like she was way too cold, but I couldn't help but frown as I approached.

"Mei? What are you doing out here in the cold, shouldn't you be home keeping warm?" I asked, moving toward her.

I smiled in as a supportive way as I could. I wanted her to feel at ease around me, but I was also worried about her at the same time. She looked like she'd been through alot since I'd seen her.

204/204
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Mei looks up towards the approacher. Company, thank god. It turns out to be Leon; on the inside, she finds herself mildly surprised that he recognizes her. It wasn't that much of a difference, albeit. All she'd done was let her hair out since last time she'd seen him.
"Maybe I like the cold?" Bland words are stated as she looks towards him. It certainly didn't answer much, but seemed to be her solid response. Surveying him a bit closer whilst inhaling the cigarette's smoke through the blunt filter, she seems to recognize him at last.
"Wait, Leon? What are you doing here?" Her words soften to a slight extent, not being so acute and sharp when she mentions the name 'Leon'. How humorous for them to pose the same questions, though his obviously being more justified; she didn't even have an umbrella with her. Hence taking refuge underneath the canopy of the rooftop's edge.
"I'm just...getting some fresh air." The girl concludes, her gaze digressing.
[175.426]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

"I see. So you're just hiding out under the outcropping, in winter weather, because you like it? I doubt that. Come on I have to run some errands. Then I can take you to my new place. Might not be as luxurious as my last one, but at least it's warm." I said, smiling at her as I stepped closer to her.

I shifted my stance, opening my arm up a bit so she can step under my umbrella with the two of us. I smile at her gently. She's still as beautiful as always, but she seems so different. Something had happened, that much I could tell, but what it was, I'd have to ask about. But that was out of the question, I couldn't push her. After all it wouldn't be opening up if she didn't confide in me. Oh god is that her perfume? Fuck, she smells great. What kind of fucking weirdo... DAMMIT! Stop dwelling on it and just let it go. Play it cool, dumb-ass. The hard part is already over, you know her. Now get to know her even better.

186/390
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Mei crosses one arm, as though she were huddling to increase general warmth. The other hand remains stationary, keeping the cancer stick perched like a still bird upon a stop sign. Inhale, exhale, harmful, slate-grey product. Profit? Not so existent.
Doubt, that was bad. Doubt was not something she wanted at the moment. How could she have not disguised that enough? She almost bites the filter of the cigarette in incompetence; no, it wasn't her fault. It was somebody else's. That sounded good. She breathes calmness back into herself.
"New place?" The Akatoush girl wasn't aware when she'd begun to follow him, anyway. "Well, I've nothing else to do, I suppose." She says. Her words were true, at least. That and she didn't feel so invisible when being spoonfed conversation such as this. Relief? Irritation? She couldn't decipher it.
As much as she admired cold water, this was extreme, admiteddly. Succumbing to logic, she slowly nods. "Fine, I shall come along." Taking shelter underneath the umbrella, she is aware she has to appreciate the generosity shed towards her. A bit of remorse snaps like a piranha at her tongue. Makeshift conversation is born.
"Errands?" Mei asks him.
[207.633]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm

"I have to pick up some stuff. But if you'd rather just head back I can pick it up later. There's running hot water at my place, though I don't know if I'm allowed to have girls in my dorm room." I say, smiling at her gently. "So what's going on in your life?"

I was trying to make conversation and get her to calm down around me. Last time she'd been so very open to me, but now she seemed to want nothing to do with anything. She'd been beautiful and interesting before but now it was like someone, or some thing, sucked the life out of her. I had to stand close to her, almost pressed up together to stay under the umbrella. I blushed, inhaling her perfume again, and mentally kicked myself for it.

"Listen Mei, if you ever need anything, anything at all let me know okay? I'll give you my cell, and you can call me for anything at all." I said, smiling at her gently.

Again I kicked myself, this time for jumping the gun. I liked her but I wasn't about to push the limit yet. I liked her, but I didn't want to rush into something. Quick, change the subject, maybe music!

210/600
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Running hot water! She seems to lighten up a bit when hearing that, but it depletes quickly. Though, she just couldn't come to understand it; why was he being this generous to her? In fact, she almost felt relaxed, contrary to a few moments ago.
Mei parts her lips to speak, but her head droops down a bit. What was happening in her life? It appeared to be a sensitive area to touch on, almost like poking a boil with a heated, copper wire. Or accidentally biting a cankersore. She may have been about to say something, but it was ceased when she feels warmth, a signification that she'd been physically touched. Inadvertently.
The sensation of hair rising on end is about as potent as that of a cat as she is startled slightly. Tensing up, she clogs her windpipe with some more smoke, with the general notion that would solve her nervousness.
"Cell?" Her surprised expression is substituted by momentary apathy. He seemed to be prying well at the original soft spot underneath her newfound virulent armour. She withdraws a rectangular, silvery object from her pocket. It's her cellphone.
"What's your number?" Giving in, she asks. "You should be able to see mine when I call."
[211.844]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

I gave her my number and checked my phone when she called. Nodding I put my phone away and smiled at her, trying to be comforting. Turning to face her my free hand extends brushing a stray hair out of her face. I frowned, looking down, slightly, at her. This isn't the same woman I'd met at the cafe, at least not emotionally. Something terrible must have happened, because she'd seemed so hopeful back then.

"Mei, I want to help you. So if you ever need anything or just want to talk, I'm here for you, okay?" I ask, smiling gently at her.

I know the pain of loss, but this seems so much more for her. I didn't know my father, and yet I mourned not knowing him. I'd lost my mother at a young age, but they say the longer you have something you love, the harder it is to let it go.

155/755
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
When she feels the stray, soaked filament of hair be brushed away, she cannot help but appear surprised. It was like she'd seen a ghost. As much as she wanted to push the hand away, as much as she wanted to sever the possibility of being hurt once again, as of now she couldn't bring herself to do that. Lowering her head, having lost her battle of emotional conflict with herself, she seems to get more melancholic.
Inhaling, she temporarily takes the cigarette out of her mouth. Exhaling, a cloud of smoke thins into the air before amalgamating and becoming one with the atmospheric gases that made up the air which was breathed.
"F-Fine. I'll talk about it when we get to your place." She herself already has assumed that she would be let into wherever. It didn't appear a subject she'd been touching on to guess he may not be allowed to have females inside of wherever he lives, be it parent opinions or sparing integrity. Of course, she assumes when she was invited, that matter would have presumably been dealt with.
Perching the cigarette back on her bottom lip, even the cylindrical stick of general disease seemed to be idling droopy, as though effected by her disconsolate mood.
"I guess I'll touch on it a bit, now. Did you hear of any fires, recently?" Mei asks, turning to face him.
[239.1083]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 am

It seemed that I'd gotten through to her. She seemed to need someone to lean on at this point but I'm more than happy to help her. I nod and smile, before leaning down to kiss her forehead. Nodding gently at her I smiled and lead her away, keeping her close to help her get warm and stay dry. The least I could do. And give her a place to stay for the night too. She needed help, and I wasn't about to turn her away. And if the director had that much of a problem with it, he could kick me out. I could always leave and go get nearly any job I wanted. But I wasn't going to turn my friend away for any reason at all.

"No I haven't heard of anything having to do with fires." I said, looking sadly at her.

146/901
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
The kiss her forehead received does seem to melt some of the ice tightly encasing her heart. Withdrawn from her thoughts completely, she seems to be far more surprised than prior. This wasn't perceptible passed her dark sunglasses. She adheres a bit closer to him.
"Before I get to any of that," Mei takes off her sunglasses. Her gaze lingers towards the ground temporarily. She sticks the dark glasses into one of her jean pockets. Inhaling some of the cigarette, she enables the smoke to egress once again. "Look at me." Then, she turns her attention to look at him.
The most notable feature on her face are her eyes. The sclera are completely black, whilst the irises are a whitish pigmentation. At this point, her expression is a hybrid between fed up and melancholic.
"My eyes were never like this until a day or two ago. This is stupid; my Dad had eyes just like these." Mei elaborates, making sure to keep herself underneath the umbrella and her face out of sight to those outside of the umbrella's canopy.
[182.1265]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:07 pm

That was something I was not expecting. My eyes narrowed almost in confusion, my eyebrows knitting as I stared at her. She looked beautiful and yet here she was acting as if she were a monster. I smiled at her and drew on my own dark emotions, my eyes turning blood red as I stared at her. I leaned down and kissed her gently, my hand moving to lift her chin gently. I held her chin in place softly as I let the red shift end, my eyes returning to normal as they closed.

Breaking the gentle kiss I smiled at her as my eyes slid open once more. I caressed her cheek softly before lifting my head back up. I stared down at her as I stood there before pulling her against me, in a gentle hug, nuzzling the side of her head gently.

"I don't care about that Mei. And you're not the only one that's different. But I promise, no matter what I'll protect you." I said.

170/1,071
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Her brow raises exceptionally as she notices the red eyes he possessed. Scarlet, a colour of passion, though simultaneously the feared pigmentation of blood. Astonishment writhes through her skin, binds every nerve and freezes her body's movement into place like an icicle on a rooftop. It was then something unexpected occurred.
An odd feeling at first; it was foreign to her. Was that a kiss? For the majority of her life she'd lacked observation of male or female rolemodels. Mei knew what gestures like these established, but she found herself so confused, so entirely baffled at what is necessity for this type of relation. Nevertheless, her eyes close, shutting like windows being sealed. Leaning forward to accept the affection, surprise engulfs her mentally, causing her to drop the remainder of the cigarette onto the water stained concrete.

That was her first.

Her cheeks flush pink in response to his statement. To be protected? The only thing she'd considered at this point was ceasing the cause of all of her problems, for good. She weakly balls her hands into fists. "Dummy." The girl starts.
"Next time you do that without my permission, I'll bite your tongue off." Looking up at him, having been buried into a mild hug, she perches herself on her toes. Of course, to heighten herself so she could reach him for the latter action; she kisses him, gently, before hugging him underneath the canopy of his umbrella.
Mei isn't in the state of mind to contemplate on her emotions. She is far too caught up in the scene.
"I'll tell you. Just...wait until we're out of the rain." She concludes.
She didn't know what this meant. She didn't know that today she'd engorge such emotions, anyways. Barely, she knew what it meant; it was hard for her figure it out. This stuff she only believed occurred on TV shows. But now?

[325.1590]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:37 pm

She responded well to it, to say the least. But when she kissed me after that threatening warning, I was pretty surprised. I kissed her back briefly before I nodded gently. She was going to open up, that much was obvious, but still she needed something. I could pick up my supplies later, it didn't really hurt, so I just smiled and kissed her forehead. I lead her along back to the academy before taking her to my dorm room. It was a room that I had to myself, so we'd have privacy, but I didn't want her suspecting anything of me either.

"Just pull the blanket around you, it'll help you get warm." I said as I lead her to the bed.

123/1,194
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
A subtle nod in response, the girl takes a seat upon the bed. She shifts her position to a laying position, pulling the blanket over her up to her neck. It didn't look like smoking was plausible while in here. That was going to drive her crazy.
Initially, she'd begun to survey the area; didn't look like a bad place. The running hot water, however, was most attractive to her at the moment. Her attire was wet slightly from the rain, though it wouldn't do too much harm to the bed. Perhaps a lingering dampness, that was all.
"Where is this? It's your fault if I'm not allowed in here, you know." Mei says, a tad bit clueless to the general area. She was accustomed to East City and other areas than wherever she'd been currently. Her ignorance on the subject kind of pissed her off, in fact. Lower Commons; how could she possible have started roaming around here, anyways? At least soon she'd know where she was.

[176.1766]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:06 pm

"If you're cold, you can take a hot shower. Just lock the door on the other side so the suite mate doesn't catch you. Mine too if you're worried I'll come looking for you." I said, ignoring her near taunt. "This is my dorm room. This is Venturion Academy, and it's a high school of sorts, though I think they may also house university students. Why don't you shower and warm up, there's a robe in there you can wear while your clothes dry. I'll make you something to eat while you're in there."

I had a hot plate, and some cooking utensils. Mostly instant foods but it was better than nothing at all. But for a big meal I'd have to go to the cafeteria, and if I wasn't supposed to have guests that wasn't an option. But again, I didn't care. If the director didn't like it, he could get rid of me. Not like anyone would believe any stories I had from this place.

167/1,361
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
The boy's generosity wouldn't fall upon deaf ears. As though reward from his words, she blushes lightly. Cooking for her? That was definitely a new one, for her. In her head she briefly wonders about what exactly would be prepared. Not to mention, a shower! Finally. Her face temporarily gleams with eagerness, though seems to diminish as she recognizes that she was smiling to such an extent.
Venturion Academy. Living in East City for a majority of her life, that wasn't a name she'd heard before. Well, now she knew, inevitably enough. It didn't matter to her whether or not she was prohibited from this area. If it were some sort of Highschool then maybe she looked young enough to seem like she was in it.
The girl didn't necessarily know how to say thanks, or maybe she'd just forgot how to. Instead, she responds in an alternative way. "Hey. I'll explain what's happened while we eat. After, you can show me some of your drawings." Mei elaborates in more of a statement. Though, she hadn't any flowers to display to him; such was the consequence of what had occurred in the past.
Pushing herself up from the bed she stretches lightly, as though just waking up. Promptly she would survey the area for the respective door leading to the shower. Initially, she doesn't appear competent at finding it. This dorm was certainly new to her.
Mei crosses her arms just below her chest. "Which door's the shower at?"

[261.2027]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Smirking I nodded gently before taking her hand. Leading her along I pulled her into the bathroom before closing my suite mate's door to the bathroom. Locking it I reached into the shower turning it on to hot before pulling the curtain closed.

"There. Just put this robe on and come out when you're done. And throw your wet clothes into my room. While you shower I can dry them." I say, smiling gently before stepping from the room.

Setting up I began to make soup for her, since she seemed to need someone to care for her for now. I worked on the soup, smiling as I waited. You pussy. If you had any balls you'd wait until she was in the shower and join her. And now I'm kicking myself again. Fuck it.

135/1,496
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
She looks at the robe. Was this his robe? Taking hold of it, she puts it in a respective location for use later on. Her eyes look towards him; from top to bottom, she continues to survey his general apparel. Having done that for enough time to have made it obvious, she comes to this realization after his statement. Mei hauls herself out of her temporary daze.
"Y-Yes. Just make sure you don't do anything funny with my clothes." Mei states gingerly, doing her best to stabilize her speech once again. The girl had been almost caught off by how she herself had been acting. Though, she still couldn't decipher it. Why was he being so nice to her?
As she removes her clothing, she makes sure to separate her cigarette pack, matches, and lighter from her clothes. She would lay those adjacent; the matches would stray spaciously away to prevent them from adhering to any digressing water from the shower.
Mei steps foot into the shower, bringing her svelte, pale frame with her. She is greeted warmly with the embrace of hot pellets of descending water. Her hair is promptly soaked, just as the remainder of her. Time spent in the shower would enable her both contemplation and time to regain herself, time for personal thought. Was this what she was trying to avoid? There were certain reasons as to why, but those were so direly personal. She wonders why he picked her for this scenario.
Cleansing herself of the remnants of suds, she lathers respective cleaning agents into her hair. Shampoo. Mei enjoyed the feel of water. It made her feel 'safe'. Especially cold water, but that wasn't pleasurable to be warranted in a shower. The pain from losing someone close to her was still burrowed into her gut like a rusted knife. It was for that lone reason that...
Casting her gaze towards her feet, her black eyes writhe with a familiar sensation. Even though it wasn't in publicity, that was another thing she liked about rain...water in general. When in it, nobody could tell if she were crying or not.

Eventually, she emerges from the shower, clad in but the robe she'd been given. Misty steam makes her distinct as she exits from the confines of the bathroom. Her expression, aloof, sedate once again, is eternal and goes well with her eyes' nigh demonic pigmentation. Her clothing had been placed in the instructed area. Some of her jewelry had been mingled with her clothing still; she trusted him enough to leave those there. The cigarettes, matches, and lighter also amalgamated in the area she put her clothing and accessories. Mei looks around until she localizes him.
"Hmph." The girl breathes initially. She keeps the robe securely around her. For good reason, in her head anyways. "Leon, I'm out of the shower."

[483.2510]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 am

While she showered and the food cooked I moved to her clothes. I took a few hangers from my closet and began to hang her clothes up, separating them, leaving them to dry over a small space heater. It was set on low so it didn't do any damage to them, and it had been set up with one of my spare shoes to stay balanced while it pointed up. Notably her panties were missing, although they were there dangling under her skirt, her bra under her shirt. I didn't want to completely invade her privacy after all.

Pussy! Go get her! Take her like a lion takes a mate!

Smiling up at her as she exits I turn to her, only to blush. I covered my nose as a small spritz of blood came out. Turning away I ran a handkerchief under my nose, cleaning the blood quickly before pouring some of the soup into a bowl. Putting a spoon in it I smiled holding the hot meal up to her.

"It's not much but right now I'm afraid it's the best I can do." I said, smiling at her.

191/1,697
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:10 am

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Mei initially continues to look at him; observing his general reaction, her own blush seems to notably awaken. Clinging closer to the robe she was wearing, she looks sheepishly to her side. Oh, how weird she felt at the moment. How do models ever get used to be looked at so much? She could barely not go into a fervid blush when being surveyed by one person.
She had to think about a few things as he hands her the hot meal, which again surprises her. First off, she was acting awfully prissy despite several facts; he let her into his house, he let her shower, dried her clothes, and now was feeding her. The only thing was, how would she feel if something were to ever happen to him?
For the sake of showing some courtesy, she attempts to demonstrate her long since buried, trampled on, and beaten etiquette. "It's sufficient." The girl says, holstering the meal before finding some seating to rest in. She realizes how brusque what she just says was.
"I mean, it's fine. Really. What matters is..." Her gaze elongates slightly, as she gingerly forms the nigh affectionate words. "You're doing this all for me."
"...and it smells good." Even her stomach couldn't argue against that. In fact, her gut almost hurt from not eating in a while. She lost her appetite ever since that happened, but now the hunger was beginning to overwhelm her. "I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks."
Mei looks around the table. Moderately, she felt awkward, having just gotten tangled in her words several times to get through such a simple meaning. God, what happened to her? She felt like a complete wreck. "Oh, spoon. I'll need one." And now she felt lazy.
There is a pregnant pause before she resumes, "I'll tell you everything that happened, if you're willing to believe me. Even I didn't believe it. Not until after it happened, anyways."

[337.2847]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 am

"There's a spoon in the bowl." I said, smiling at her gently.

She was acting as if she were afraid of something happening. She seemed to be under the impression that if she wasn't cold, she'd get hurt. But it diedn't matter, she was going to talk to me which meant I was going to be able to help her. I watched her intently, smiling with what I hoped would be support to her. Sighing lightly I blushed, staring at her, taking her in. Even under my robes she was still sexy.

"Um, well let's see. I want to help you, but you don't have to do anything that you don't want to. I'll always be here for you Mei." I said, watching her.

124/1,821
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 am

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Foremost, the girl would holster the spoon, fishing from the depths its end had submerged in. She wasn't lying when she said it smelled good; instant or not, it still wasn't bad.
Soup ladening the spoon, she brings it to her lips. It is fairly hot, but she takes in some of the spoonful anyways, not before blowing a cool stream of air on it. The liquid ripples slightly underneath the soft air, its temperature gradually decreasing at a slow rate. Her actions in moderate vain, the soup is still hot when she places it into her mouth.
"...Well, you remember, I mentioned something about a fire. You see, it was barely a week ago when it happened." Physically, she could still feel the effects. Mentally, the pain was distinct as well. She pauses momentarily before continuing on.
"I was just visiting my parents house because I hadn't seen them in years. It was me, my little Sister, my Dad and my Mom. We talked for the majority of the day; we didn't really do a lot." The topic digresses momentarily, but she brings herself back on track. "Anyways, I'll get to the point. In the night is when it happened. There was this loud noise, so I lit a candle and went into my Sister's room to check on her. I lit the candle in there for some light. I looked out the window like any sensible person to check what happened, only to see something coming at the front of the house. Which was where this window was positioned.
"Believe it or not, there are these things called 'spirits' and 'higher order spirits'. I don't really know what they are; I just read it off of the guy's picture when I was in the hospital. The thing that came at the wall was one of these things. It was big, and it looked feline, and it was the origin of the fire, not the candles.
"So somehow I escaped with a dislocated shoulder, burns, bruise and cuts, but alive. I had to watch my family be burned alive, aside from my parents, because they killed themselves, presumably." At this point in her speech, her eyes were beginning to burn. It was notable that she was trying to refuge tears tightly in her eyes. At least, she didn't want them to descend.
"Maybe they seen it, too. Then someone protected me from this big explosion when I was outside. He died in the process. Then, fire crew came along, police and change. More or less labelled me as crazy. God knows what they told the public about the incident. Guess they can't have society knowing about this. That would cause an uproar." The last statement is said with a tinge of sarcasm.
Finally, tears are streaming from her eyes. Though, she makes no particular crying noises; as if this were nonchalant, she tries to suck it up, continuing to eat her soup.
"I'd like to think my change in eye colour represents the new shade of my soul. Why? Because I'll have no remorse when I plunge a bullet straight through his black heart..."

[538.3385]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

"I know plenty about spirits. There are things in this world that can't be explained, sure, but I've seen plenty of spirits before. There was this girl at my old school that ran around killing them. Hell, I was on my roof one day practicing the thing where my eyes turn red, and she showed up. She shot me with this gun she had, and while it hurt it was like getting hit with a paint ball or a pellet you know? But for a while now I've seen her and her sister attack things. I even saw them kill this giant bee at our school this one time. It was really fucking weird.

"But the difference between us, is that you've been hurt by spirits. I haven't.. If anything I owe one for being here. From everything I can gather my father was a demon. I don't know how strong he was, mostly because I can't find any information on him. But my father, Alhazred, disappeared before I was old enough to know him. We never saw him again, and my mother just kind of shut down after that." I said, staring at the ground.

I don't know why I was telling her this, but something told me to do it. Frowning I just rubbed the back of my head and looked back to her, as I smiled gently.

230/2,051
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Was the concept of a half demon a plausible one? Then again, what wasn't in this world. Not too long ago, Mei did come to the understanding that there were a lot of different types of demons. It was a specific type that she wanted to rid the world of.
It was hard for her to look anymore sombre considering how disconsolate she already looked. So, it was a history regarding a ruined family, even if it didn't bestow loss of life. She could crudely relate.
She takes in a spoonful of soup. She slowly chews, and swallows. The process, with how tied up her emotions were, was like pulled stone down her throat; her muscles were pretty tense, and that didn't exclude her oesophagus. She seems to come to a conclusion.
"I've taken up vigilantism. I'm sure you've seen my gun already." It was impossible not to. She kept that in her clothing, and if that'd been put into the wash there would have been some serious problems. "I realize it's dangerous, but I don't care. The spirit was with a humanoid spirit. I don't know if he was the higher order or the normal spirit. Regardless, I'm going to do everything to make him pay."
Mei gets out of her seat, walking closer to Leon. She perches herself upon his lap as though he'd become her new seat. Craning her head to face his, she kisses him.
"You know, bullet retardant skin is useful." She leans her head against his shoulder. "But it doesn't protect against everything."

[272.3657]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 pm

To say i was surprised was an understatement. I watched her stand and move toward me in slow motion, my eyes taking in every inch of her available to me. Blushing as she sits in my lap I squeek a bit, and instantly wish I could die. She no doubt could tell I was aroused, and she was seriously getting to me and I couldn't help that. Blushing I kissed her back gently, caressing her sides softly before I felt her lean down put her head on my shoulder.

Smiling I held her in my arms, my eyes closing as I caressed her gently. I sighed, breathing in her scent, combined with the soaps from my shower. I smiled and kissed her shoulder and neck gently as I held her to me.

"I'm not bulletproof. But I suppose it would be safe to say that when calling on that side of myself I'm much harder to hurt than I normally am. But your soul is no different than it was before you lost your family. Not the way you think anyway. It's stronger now. And I'm here Mei. I'll protect you. I'll keep you safe, no matter what may happen."

200/2,251
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Initially, she is comforted by touch, an affectionate embrace that enables her sylph frame to bury warmly into the pillowing embrace warranted.
The kiss to her neck assures a different reaction. A location as sensitive as such would cause a sensation like static to coil down the length of her spine. Her head cranes, causing hair white like snow to cascade and curtain over her similarly pale face. The unexpected, foreign feeling in her neck causes her to gasp lightly.
Though she is both enjoying this and notably blushing, some of her thoughts contrasted. The last time someone protected her it had very bad results. Thoughts flowing through the ethereal canister of her mind aren't exactly favourable. Mei is currently caught up in the scenario, however.
"Heh heh," Mei begins, continuing to hold upon him. "You keep me safe? That may not happen so consistently if it's the other way around." She rebuts.
Her breathing begins to hasten a bit, and her expression gets a little...needy, from all of the contact mingled with what was happening. To her, this all felt very weird.
"It's your fault...My food's getting cold...And I'm still hungry, you know." She snaps between breaths.

[206.3863]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 am

"I didn't tell you to stop eating." I said, kissing her throat softly. "But if you want to stay here you can. You can eat anywhere you want in my home, as far as I'm concerned. But you ought to enjoy yourself."

Smirking I pulled her head down, kissing her lips softly. But it moved rather quickly into passion. My tongue drove into her mouth, to slip along her own. It was strange. Her breath was so sweet, yet at the same time so different. Blushing I broke the kiss and breathed slowly against her throat as I lowered my head.

"Sorry if that was out of line." I said.

110/2,361

Last edited by Leonhardt on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 am

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
An additional kiss does wonders to prevent her from saying her next statement, whether it'd have been negative or positive. His tongue slips into her mouth as though given invitation; her tongue assuredly caresses his, beginning to pool saliva within her mouth.
The departure, the breaking of the kiss, causes a thin line of saliva to elongate before breaking.
As though in awe, she looks blankly towards him after the passion tinged gesture. She gets into a more comfortable position on him, purposely pressing her rear against something in his pants that currently was concealed. It was in such a manner where it didn't necessarily pleasure her, but simply provoked a blatant tease. She temptingly runs her tongue across her lips.
"I don't understand." Mei begins, her voice adopting an air of calmness. "We met maybe two weeks ago? Why exactly do you wish to protect me so?"
Her gaze shifts to his eyes. "What do you intend to do?"

[163.4026]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 am

"Fight for you." I said.

My eyes locked with her own as I looked at her. If the eyes were the window to the soul then there was little out that I couldn't see in her. But at the same time everything I was, every little bit of me was like an open book to her. I wasn't going to force anything of her, but I wasn't the type to just let go of everything.

I smiled as I kissed her shoulder gently before caressing her hips. I breathed in her scent again and smirked as she teased me blatantly. As much as I enjoyed it I couldn't just give into the urges that were tempting me to do more that I wasn't sure she would go for it.

129/2,490
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
It was an interesting statement to say the least. The girl's cheeks continue to be flushed fervid, tinted a light pink. Her breathing is steady, as though she is attempting to stabilize herself from going crazy from her current mood. The kiss on her shoulder, the caressing of her hips, her body moves accordingly to the gestures he was applying. She breathes heavily, before she stands up from her position.
Only to turn to face him directly. Her stance goes from standing to on her knees. Her hands extend forth, their intention obvious. The robe scantily covers her at this point, her efforts currently not towards keep that secure, and instead undoing whatever vestment he was wearing as his pants.
"You should thank me. This is a privilege for you."

[129.4155]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm

I smile at her, watching her as she worked at my jeans. Grabbing her wrists I pulled her close and leaned over to kiss her lips gently. I wouldn't ever force her to do anything, it wasn't in me to do it. But at the same time part of me is screaming to do it, not to stop her. It screams at me to give into my baser instincts, but I didn't want to take advantage of her.

It's not taking advantage of her if she's the one starting it, you pussy!

The thought nags at me as I pull back from her lips letting go of her wrists as I smile at her. I blush gently and stroke her cheek before leaning back.

"Well just tell me what it is you want me to do, Mei. I'll do anything for you." I say, surprising even myself.

147/2,637
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
When he kisses her, she is receptive to it. In fact, the gesture overall seems to shut her up temporarily. Though, once the kiss breaks, she seems to want to reign her dominance once again as she continues to fumble around with his pants. She whimpers a little, much like a hapless puppy. Though, it was all apart of her teasing scheme with this situation.
Anything for her? In response to that, she blushes a bit more vividly. "You'll have to show me. Actions speak louder than words you know." Mei rebuts softly, feeling a hand against her cheek. "Do you normally crush this quickly?" Her voice is as it always is, but it is decipherable that she is joking with that statement. Albeit humour was a bit of a rarity with her.
"Let's talk about the future." Even though she'd begun a conversation, and partially ignoring his enquiry, she still pecks at his garments. She would do so until a particular, masculine point of interest had been exposed. She would promptly embrace it in her hands, and begin to massage it. If it had not been in its prime state, she would do so until it grew and stiffened in her grasp. The sight of its evokes her arousal more.
"We could form an alliance. A team of sorts. Gain sufficient numbers to kill what I want to kill."

[233.4388]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 am

I stared down at her, blushing as she hauled my manhood out. I watched her as she stroked it, causing it to react, growing to it's full length and firmness. I reached out stroking her hair as I stared at her, watching her eyes the whole time. She talks about forming an alliance, as she works me over. If this was how she got things done who was I to argue? My head rolled back as she stroked over my length, my eyes closing as I nodded.

"Alright. If that's what you want me to do, then just tell me what it is you want. I'm listening intently to you." I say as I lift my head back up and smirk at her. "All you have to do is name what you desire and I'll make it happen. Any way I can."

142/2,779
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 am

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
"Excellent." She says affirmatively. An alliance, she wonders what it would be called. A team for a benevolent cause, to prevent death and instill fear into those who upset nature's balance so much to cause it. When she said attain numbers, it hadn't been specified she wanted a militia, but maybe another individual or two to forge morale and keep operations steady. Things like this, she'd only envisioned them to happen in TV shows.
"Well, what do you say? We'll see if anyone else is worth having help pursue this path tomorrow. It'd be best if we tried to stay anonymous with whatever we do."
As his length grows to its pinnacle, Mei lets the robe slide off of her a little more, but not completely off. It would just be scantily covering her to the point where he could decipher distinctly, the majority of her breasts. Her hand would continue up and down as she worked on his erected member. Opening her mouth agape, she extends her tongue and prods the tip of his manhood. Lowering her head a bit more, she puts her tongue at the base of the shaft, licking all the way up its stature. Repeating this process a few times, the following action she would do is put her mouth on it completely. The girl would take it into her mouth, lubricating it heavily with her saliva as she continued to caress it with her hand.

[246.4634]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:38 am

I take in a breath before I feel her tongue sliding along the tip of my throbbing manhood. My eyes squeezed shut as I ran my hands through her hair. Growling gently I pulled on her head, forcing her off of my member as I smirked. It took a ton of effort, but I'd managed to get her off of me. I stroked her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"You've got nothing to worry about. You have no reason to do this Mei. I'm here for you no matter what, so don't think you have to." I said, watching her.

My hand reached out, gently caressing her cheek. I stared at her, my eyes not drawn to her exposed cleavage. My robe is a little big for her but she seems to have made it work. But I wasn't letting my eyes wander from her own. Then again that wasn't to say I hadn't already taken it in.

159/2,938
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
He does manage to force her off, though she couldn't decipher whether or not it'd been with reluctance or not. A lot of effort wouldn't exactly be a prerequisite since when she feels herself being pushed off, she manually removes herself, aiding in the process of her oral departure.
Though, his taste was still mingled in her mouth, she doesn't seem to mind to that much of an extent. There is no implications that she'd been hoping for the latter essence that did not come along. Nevertheless, she vainly flicks her stray, white locks of hair out of her view, adjusting the robe to fully conceal her frame once again.
"If you insist, fine." The girl says, standing up from her previous position. "Though, judging by down there it's not my loss." Mei taunts with a pontifical shrug, her lips curled upwards into a smirk. She turns around. "We've more important matters to touch on, no?"

[165.4799]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

"Loss or not, there are things we should talk about." I say, smirking as I watch her.

As fun as it would be, as beautiful as she is, I have a difficult time believing she hasn't got something else in mind. She needs something but she's said as much at the very least. But at the same time there was something nagging at me. Growling I stood and jerked her against me, my lips pressing to her own. My hands jerk my robe open, exposing her body as I pull it down, securing it around her biceps. My body presses to her own as I held her gently.

108/3,046
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Mei merely smirks in response to the statement he makes. With her expression, it seems as though she is intrigued; perhaps she'd found fascination with how well he'd deterred what may have driven him to do things of such a taboo air.
Her eyes widen slightly as she finds herself in close company of him. Having discarded his local status, he'd now been right there. She submissively succumbs as she feels his lips commit theft upon her own. His latter action contrasts with the gentle nature of the kiss; she seems to wince slightly as the robe was jerked open to expose further her skin's creamy complexion. Once their lips would depart, she would roam the field of verbal conversation once more.
"Hasty actions, Leon. Could it be that you are a beast? You didn't ask permission to do that, you know." She presumably teasingly remarks as he insisted on holding her. Mei seems to warmly welcome the embrace, contradictorily enough.

[166.4965]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

I growl gently in her ear before I lick along her neck. Smirking my hands slide the robe off of her before pulling her bare body against me. Holding her tightly to me I kiss her neck before claiming her lips again gently. Shoving her back on the bed I smirk at her. She called me a beast, so perhaps it would be best if my actions speak for me. Stepping toward her I removed my clothes quickly.

I moved over her, pinning her to the bed before I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I will be anything you want me to be Mei..."

106/3152
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Familiar, affectionate gestures embrace specified locations on her body. Soon after his lips reigned her own once again, her body responding accordingly. A wince is warranted as she is shoved onto her back, despite the solacing material of what she was pinned against. Her mind unexpectedly begins to race. As things seemed to get more and more taboo and crude, she seemed to gain more reluctance in her eyes when peering to the boy whom she'd met but two weeks ago. He may have pinned her, but her legs were raised, knees in a secure position to block any entry when pertaining to a certain aspect of her; essentially locking off access to her body from the waist down. Her body had been abruptly bare, and she felt cold; these foreign feelings so quickly and so hastily certainly were not contrary to her past statements. Though, his words were so sincere, his care so true. A tad bit of suspicion rises as her brow signifies this. Her cheeks have become red from her body having been set on display so easily. "Wait. Don't tell me you made all this preparation to get me to spread my legs..."

[201.5166]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Blinking I blushed, staring down at her. My eyes are wide as I stared down at her, my breathing slowly as I slowly released her, backing away from her. I'd lost myself in the things swirling in my head and I couldn't help but stare at her. Backing up I ran a hand through my hair before I shook my head quickly.

"Mei, I'm sorry. I'll um... I'm gonna go take a cold shower. Maybe get my thoughts in order. Why don't you finish your dinner and we'll talk about teaming up. Your clothes should be dry by now, so you should be all set. I'm sorry Mei." I said.

Turning I walked away, disappearing into the bathroom before turning the cold water on. Stepping under it I bowed my head, my body getting cold as I tried to focus and get everything that had been going through my mind out. I couldn't do things like that, not for my friend, not for the beautiful woman that was so kind to me.

172/3324
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
Several blinks would ensue as she listened to his abrupt withdrawal from the situation. It did not appear that she'd thought that he would depart from the scenario so fleetly. Had she been too harsh with her wording? Remorse bites steadily at her as she thinks about it. Something inside her head told her that she wasn't quite ready; with what she'd done to him before it wasn't exactly his fault. Not to mention it may have been slightly hypocritical for her to have spoken in such a way given where her mouth had been, without his permission, earlier on. "Leo--" She utters as she sits up. She isn't given sufficient time to sit up before he'd disappeared into the bathroom. A painful sigh egresses from her mouth whilst she begins to localize the robe. When she'd put it back on, she stares at her hands solemnly, coming to a realization. "What's happened to me?"

Making her sombre way back to the table, she reacquaints herself with her dinner. Trying not to pick at it due to her mood, she begins to eat it, trying to enjoy it to her fullest ability. Before she made her way to the table, however, she took a few things from her clothing that he had laid out. Whatever it was appeared to be small enough to be held easily within her free hand (the one not holding her spoon).

[244.5410]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Coming back out, I was toweling myself dry. Moving to my dresser I pulled out new clothes and dressed. With my new clothes on, I moved to sit on the bed. I wanted to say something, but at the same time I was worried about what she might say.

You fucking pussy! Take her! Ravish her! Make her know that she's yours!

Again that damned voice is bitching at me. And yet at the same time that was exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to take her, I wanted her badly. I was happy to admit it. But I wasn't about to actually give in to my darker emotions. I wasn't going to give that stupid voice the satisfaction of giving into it. I had to resist, and I had to make sure she didn't hate me.

"Mei, I wanted to say I'm sorry for that. I'll admit that I like you, and I am attracted to you. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to have my way with you. But I don't want to lose you as a friend so that means I have to leave you alone for the rest of my life, then so be it. I just want you to be my friend. If it evolves into something more than that, then I would enjoy it." I explain, smiling gently as I relaxed.

I blinked, watching her come to me. My eyes looked her over as she dropped the robe off of her body. Cupping my cheeks she kissed me her tongue driving into my mouth. I kissed her back and blinked when I found myself still sitting there on the bed, with her eating her dinner. Great, now I was imagining things.

292/3616
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 am

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
By now, she'd been more or less done what she'd been eating. Not to mention she'd eaten the majority, if not all of it considering how much she usually skipped meals. Once Leon emerged, she could not help but feel a tad bit awkward, and perhaps this was apparent on her face as she gingerly stared down towards her empty bowl. She casts her attention towards the small item within her hand before relocating her attention towards the ceiling. Mei listens to him, and wordlessly so, it didn't seem that she was angry or in a state of resent; to some extent she seemed calm. Repeated glances are taken towards her hand. The girl was back in that robe, and she feels sort of envious since he'd been wearing his at this point. Needless to say, she felt 'bare' in comparison, despite the robe.

She stood up, not before pushing her bowl to near the middle of the table to show that she was done. Then, she'd take a seat on the bed right next to him. There wasn't any abrupt kiss or make-out scene warranted, however. All she did was present to him what she had in her hand; it was something she'd retrieved briefly from her stash of belongings. It wasn't a large piece of jewelry, or a wad of cash, instead it was something small, something that could be fit into a stopwatch's lid. It was a photo; a little bit burned around its edges, but in general good condition. She smiles sweetly as she looks at him steadily, possessing a genial glitter to her eyes.

"This is a picture of me and my younger sister. Leon, I'd like you to have it, as I feel that if something were to ever happen to me, this would prevent me from ever getting out of your head." She seems to reconsider that statement. "So you'd never forget me." Correcting herself she would hand him the small photo. Placing finger on her lip, she seems to momentarily contemplate. "Perhaps I'm not ready yet to be intimate to that degree. With time I'm sure I'll be more receptive to lend you my body. For now, this is all I can give. Are you capable of agreeing with that, Leon?" She asks with the subtle tilt of her head.

[401.5811]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

"Mei, nothing could make me forget you. Ever. But I'll keep it safe." I said.

I didn't touch on her question as if ignoring it. I looked into her eyes before I leaned in slowly. Pausing for a moment I thought of asking her for permission but threw caution to the wind. Instead I just kissed her again, my lips pressing to her own softly. My eyes closed as our lips touched. I inhaled her scent slowly, almost filling my entire being with it. This woman was getting under my skin, though in a very good way. But I had to be careful and pull away after just a few seconds. I didn't want that 'other me' to get loose and try to rape her again. I didn't want that, or want her hurt.

134/3,750
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Sudden Bedlam IsayamaTop
In response, Mei seems to warrant a steady nod. Her eyes are thoughtful as she continues to look into eyes that looked back into her own. Smiling with pseudo timidness, she helps by leaning her head in slightly. Liking the much more formal atmosphere, she allowed him to claim her lips once more softly. It was this side of him that she preferred so much more; so undeniably sweet and cute in comparison to those different emotions. When he pulls away from the gesture, she wraps her arms around him in a warm hug. The girl was surprising herself with the way she'd been acting. "An alliance shall be forged. I don't need a Prince to come save me..." She pauses for a moment before adding, "I need a knight in armour to aid me in battle." A moment or so passes as her eyes elongate sarcastically. "...and maybe some clothes or pyjamas to wear."

[157.5968]
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Smiling I stood and nodded at her words. I moved to my closet and pulled out a pyjama top before throwing it to her. Sitting on the bed again I turned to her, blushing gently as I tilted my head. She needed a knight in armor to protect her, but I was nothing like a knight, unless it was a demon knight and even then it was a long shot. My lineage was one thing I wasn't proud of, even if I did draw on nearly unlimited strength for it. But it was still worth a shot.

"I don't know about being a knight but I will be at your side. Any time you need me. And no matter what, Mei. I will be there, because I'm your friend, and because you asked me to be. Now if you want, you can stay here tonight, or I can take you home. I'll do whichever you prefer." I said, smiling gently.

160/3,910
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Sudden Bedlam MeisBoxTop
Mei would initially catch the item jettisoned at her. When she catches it almost envelopes her seeing as its was a top probably too big for her frame. She enshrouds herself with the robe before configuring herself underneath its shelter; apparently it did not matter whether or not he'd already seen her bare, her vanity simply would not allow her to perform a strip tease. When she removes the robe she is now clad within the top given to her. Thankfully it seemed to be long enough to make pyjama bottoms not that much of a prerequisite even though a majority of her legs were perceptible. "I'll stay here tonight and leave sometime in the morning." She says whilst tossing a glance towards him. Her eyes focus on the table she'd eaten at before. Her eyes seem to be staring at the bowl. "You see, I don't just have good eyesight. I'm an adept psychic! Watch and learn." Extending both of her hands forth, she tenses her fingers as if she were trying to strangulate the air. Her expression seems to go into deep concentration as she exerts a ridiculous amount of determination. Her head tints slightly red as she continues to strain her proclaimed psychokinesis.

"...Come on...fff...damnit...Useless powers!" Cursing several times she gives up at last. She would sigh before looking towards Leon with a disappointed frown. "Well, I can do this." She speaks the incantation 'Verenti' to activate the prowess. "Yet, it's the pinnacle of my ability at the moment." Strangely, she didn't move her lips to speak. The last thing she said would be heard in his head rather than verbally.

284/6252
Sudden Bedlam MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm

"Then tell me what it is I'm thinking." I said, moving in on her.

I leaned over and looked deep into her eyes, waiting patiently as I smirked. I was waiting for her to tell me what it was I was thinking about. even if I was imagining her naked, it's not like she could hold it against me, though I did enjoy my mental image of her dancing for me I couldn't help but laugh and sit down again on the bed, watching her.

"I believe you. If there are demons, or beasts of spiritual origin then there must be psychics. But don't worry, I will protect you no matter what might come after you. I ought to take you to see the director here, he might be able to help you hone your powers." I said.

138/4048
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sudden Bedlam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudden Bedlam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: