Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sudden Bedlam

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 IsayamaTop
It was rainy, and it was cold.
The temperature clung closely around the zero mark, but didn't drop below it. A shiver crawls through her skin, rattling her interior subtly. Even though she wasn't exposed to the rain, she was still cold; she sought refuge underneath the roofing of a closed store. Too bad she couldn't get in.
Mei lacks an umbrella, but wears a pair of sunglasses. It wouldn't be so peculiar given that the sun wasn't already masked by thick, cotton-esque clouds and slate-grey skies. Her svelte build is enshrouded excessively, broadly, in a white T-Shirt that was a little too big for her. A casual pair of jeans and high, auburn boots. A necklace adorns the area around her neck loosely, and a bracelet dangles idly from her right wrist. A trail of cigarette smoke emanates thinly in a misty, grey streak from the cylindrical, toxic object positioned between her purple-tinted lips.
Despite the weather, she seemed to be at peace - somewhat. Contrary to this, she drops the cigarette and puts it out with her boot clad foot. Immediately, she withdraws from the shelter of the package another cigarette. Her hands tremble from the cold as she lights a match, placing the quivering flame in proximity with the cigarette's tip. Notably, there seemed to be several cigarette butts loitering lazily around her on the partially wet cement.
It was definitely Mei visually, but she certainly seemed...a lot different.
[251.251]
Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 IsayamaBottom
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Smiling I stood and nodded at her words. I moved to my closet and pulled out a pyjama top before throwing it to her. Sitting on the bed again I turned to her, blushing gently as I tilted my head. She needed a knight in armor to protect her, but I was nothing like a knight, unless it was a demon knight and even then it was a long shot. My lineage was one thing I wasn't proud of, even if I did draw on nearly unlimited strength for it. But it was still worth a shot.

"I don't know about being a knight but I will be at your side. Any time you need me. And no matter what, Mei. I will be there, because I'm your friend, and because you asked me to be. Now if you want, you can stay here tonight, or I can take you home. I'll do whichever you prefer." I said, smiling gently.

160/3,910
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 MeisBoxTop
Mei would initially catch the item jettisoned at her. When she catches it almost envelopes her seeing as its was a top probably too big for her frame. She enshrouds herself with the robe before configuring herself underneath its shelter; apparently it did not matter whether or not he'd already seen her bare, her vanity simply would not allow her to perform a strip tease. When she removes the robe she is now clad within the top given to her. Thankfully it seemed to be long enough to make pyjama bottoms not that much of a prerequisite even though a majority of her legs were perceptible. "I'll stay here tonight and leave sometime in the morning." She says whilst tossing a glance towards him. Her eyes focus on the table she'd eaten at before. Her eyes seem to be staring at the bowl. "You see, I don't just have good eyesight. I'm an adept psychic! Watch and learn." Extending both of her hands forth, she tenses her fingers as if she were trying to strangulate the air. Her expression seems to go into deep concentration as she exerts a ridiculous amount of determination. Her head tints slightly red as she continues to strain her proclaimed psychokinesis.

"...Come on...fff...damnit...Useless powers!" Cursing several times she gives up at last. She would sigh before looking towards Leon with a disappointed frown. "Well, I can do this." She speaks the incantation 'Verenti' to activate the prowess. "Yet, it's the pinnacle of my ability at the moment." Strangely, she didn't move her lips to speak. The last thing she said would be heard in his head rather than verbally.

284/6252
Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm

"Then tell me what it is I'm thinking." I said, moving in on her.

I leaned over and looked deep into her eyes, waiting patiently as I smirked. I was waiting for her to tell me what it was I was thinking about. even if I was imagining her naked, it's not like she could hold it against me, though I did enjoy my mental image of her dancing for me I couldn't help but laugh and sit down again on the bed, watching her.

"I believe you. If there are demons, or beasts of spiritual origin then there must be psychics. But don't worry, I will protect you no matter what might come after you. I ought to take you to see the director here, he might be able to help you hone your powers." I said.

138/4048
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Mei grins sheepishly in response to his initial demand. After a moments worth of surveying her eyes narrow slightly. "It doesn't take a mind reader to know that." She joked dryly. As she continues to listen to him she grows a bit more curious. This doesn't make her following yawn any more inevitable. Mei would lean rearwards until she'd been laying on the bed with her arms sprawled next to her. There was still an ample amount of space for him to take a seat adjacent to her. "Maybe later." She says whilst covering her eyes with her forearms. The girl goes through minor contemplation about the statement about her powers being developed further by an additional party. Mei still believed that just shooting whatever she wanted to kill was the best method so she didn't appear overly keen at the time. Half-heartedly she rolled over onto her side. "I'm tired right now." Drawing her attention towards him she adds, "Are you coming?" as though she were impatient.

174/6426
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Laughing gently I shook my head. Rising from the bed I moved across the room to my dresser before pulling my pyjama pants. Smirking I moved back to the bed, my eyes narrowing as I pulled the blankets on the bed back. Pulling them around her I slid in with her, before pulling them up around my chest. I rolled onto my side, facing her as I slid one arm between my head and pillow. I was staring at her, blushing gently. The first girl I ever kissed, and here she is in my bed. We were going to sleep together, it seemed. Even if it didn't mean what most teenagers used it for.

I again inhaled her scent, my body shifting, mostly to hide my erection. It would seriously suck if she ran off now, even if it was an uncontrollable reaction. It was perfectly natural, but at the same time very inappropriate. That was something I never understood about society, but now was not the time to contemplate that.

"Goodnight"

172/4220
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Mei would continue to configure her position accordingly as he placed the blanket onto the bed. Her eyes are peculiarly nonchalant though her cheeks seem to contrast, being of a light pink shade. [I didn't anticipate this happening after the 'incident' with my eyes. Whatever. I still don't like them.] She thought to herself obviously finding the truth harder to digest. [What am I? A demon as well?] As he slid into the bed with her eyes remained upon him attentively. Her lips curl into a small, light smile. [I wonder what Sayuri would think about these eyes. Would she be scared? It's to no wonder.]

She assures that she is close to him. Her eyes have already closed by the time he'd said goodnight yet that did not mean she was sleeping. One eye opens, demonstrating visually her eyes of such demonic tier once again. She was still in disbelief with the pace things had been going at today. "Goodnight."

165/6591
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Bedlam   Sudden Bedlam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudden Bedlam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: