Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki)   Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_01
The back story starts out with me having met with my uncle in the Lower Commons at a place known as the Geisha House. Oddly enough, I hadn’t before spent a lot of time in the Red Light District other than a few passing jobs for my uncle. As for the Geisha House itself, I had never actually been inside of it. I had seen it from the outside and heard rumors about it, but I hadn’t actually ever stepped foot inside of it. Inside that building in the afternoon, I sat at a table with my Uncle and two of the men who walked with him as bodyguards as he explains to me the next job he needed me to do. The scene fast forwards to me actually in the process of performing that job.

The afternoon sun lingered in the air above the Lower Commons. I found myself standing inside of a large storage lot within where there were several warehouses and a couple rows of buildings set up specifically to store items. I stood in front of one of the large warehouses there that had a few black sedan type cars parked to the side of it. I was dressed casually in a pair of jogging pants, sneakers and a white tee shirt with the El Goog Sports logo on it. The matching jacket to the jogging pants is tied around my waist with the arm portion in a knot in the front. My hands are in my pocket as I look up at the door. I look up at the number over the warehouse. I murmur, “This is the place…” I look back down to the large garage door that was rolled down in front of the warehouse. “I wonder…” I murmur. Light on my feet, I hop once before my body rotates and I emit a “kao!” My foot strikes the garage door, kicking a whole through it instead of kicking it out of the way like I had originally planned. My foot comes back to the ground as I sigh, “now they’re alerted… that didn’t go how I wanted it to.” My hands shift from my pocket and come together in front of my body as I form a hand seal and then outstretch my palms towards the large metal door sending out a rushing wave of fire. The fire bursts through the metal door and strikes a male guard who had come to inspect the first hole. When the technique fades, there is a large enough hole in the door for me to walk through with the edges glowing red. I walk in, ducking slightly before I look around the warehouse to see a group of men conveniently at a table in the center. Lifting a hand to the surprised group I greet, “yo! I’m here on behalf of Asakano-sama. Now… please work with me and don’t say ‘what’… that really gets on my nerves…” An amused grin comes to my lips as I wait for it, and it comes. “What?!” one of the guards would reflexively say. My body flickers and I appear in front of the guard with my fist extended. The momentum sends him hurling back as I say, “I’m not going to go through the whole Pulp Fiction bit this time. Um… I think I’m supposed to be picking up a briefcase with a large amount of money in it as well as putting all of you in the hospital.” The men become alert and reach for their guns. I hold up my hands and admit, “Don’t worry. I don’t kill people; I just have to put you out of commission so you can’t counter attack my uncle.” Among the men, one calls out, “screw this! Take him out!” The sound of the first shot alerts me as time seems to slow. My body ducks and prepares for battle as I seek out my first target; among the men there were six that I could see as well as a boss who seemed the non combative type. My body flickers and vanishes as I appear behind the male closest to me. My fist comes to the males back, causing his body to arch back. My hands come to his face and pull the back of his head down and into my knee. My body pivots around him as I take hold of him and I throw him into the second male near him around the time he was reacting to my counter attack. That male goes to the ground with the unconscious first male and my body dashes across the room as another shot is taken at me. My body shifts in a zig sagging motion as the shots are dodged with ease. My right hand comes to the arm holding the pistol on my arrival to the man. Moving past the extended arm, my shoulder thrusts into the male’s chest and then I press my back against him and take him off balance before performing a hybrid hip toss throw to send him into man number four. With that done, the first male who had someone thrown into him was in the process of getting up, only to find a foot coming across his face. He lifts up with the kick and falls onto his back before the heel of my foot comes crushing down onto his sternum. Turning, to the other men while performing a hand seal, I thrust a palm out and towards them and a large gust of wind energy sends them flying back and into the crates behind them.

I spend the next ten or so minutes beating the guys up, dislocating their joints and making sure they would live but be in the hospital for a good amount of time. By the time I reach the boss, I smile and hold my hand out. He would have the briefcase ready for me. “Thanks!” I would chirp taking the briefcase in one hand. Pausing for a moment, I suddenly lift my other hand and perform a one handed hand seal and step forwards placing my palm against the stomach of the boss causing him to vanish (teleport). He appears at the ceiling of the warehouse and falls three or so stories to the concrete ground where he lands hard breaking a few bones in the process. Reaching into my pocket, I call the equivalent of 911 and report a fight in the warehouse district before hanging up and returning the phone to my pocket. With that, I would begin casually walking out of the warehouse.

I freeze as I hear something akin to a hand clap and feel the presence of a powerful demon.

Turning, I see a shadow from within the corner of the warehouse. I grit my teeth wondering if they had someone strong on their side as well. I made the mental decision that I would probably have to attack first as to prevent a drawn out battle. As if reading my mind, the figure holds up his hands and steps out of the shadow. A curious expression comes to my face as I feel like I’ve seen this person before.

“Yo, Seiki-kun!” chirps a slender male in fitted jeans and a black coat lined with white fir. The seemingly metro male continues, “long time no see.” My eyes widen with realization as I remember him. “That’s right,” he comments walking towards me, “I’m that guy! You win!” I didn’t remember giving him my name, but this demon was the one that I had come across in the past realm during the Battle of Sai Village with Izumi-sensei. Before I could ask what he was doing here, he comments jovially, “it looks like you cleaned up here. Good job not killing any one. How about we go get something to eat, there’s something I wanted to talk to you about.” I inquire, “you’re not with…?” He cuts off, “these guys? Oh god no. I came here for you! I knew I would probably run into you again. I just want to be friends is all.” I lower my guard a bit as I nod and call out Tomo-kun who answers, “hai!” The magical sparrow opens up a pocket realm for me to stash the briefcase of money for right now before vanishing. Turning back to Izuya, I motion, “I guess we should get out of here… let’s go.”
Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki)   Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_01
After fleeing the scene with my objective completed, I find myself sauntering down a side walk of the lower commons walking with a demon that I didn’t know all too well. I didn’t feel any danger from him and didn’t the first time I met him, so I wouldn’t attack him or something like that for no reason; he seemed like a nice enough guy. Turning to my side as we walk, I ask, “so what did you want to talk about?” Looking to me, a coy smile comes to his face as he says, “the setting isn’t too good. How about we go somewhere like…” His voice trails off as he looks around himself, his eye eventually falling upon the rooftop of a seemingly abandoned building. “Up there,” he comments with a nod in its direction, “you can teleport right?” With a nod, I answer, “yeah.” He comments, “see you up there.” A pillar of light forms around his body and he vanishes from beside me. With a slight sigh, the distance to the rooftop was only about six stories or so; there was no real need to teleport there. My body flickers and vanishes as I use godspeed with a dash, leap and a few wind assists to reach the rooftop. My hands are in my pockets as my legs tuck under me with my body arching over the ledge of the roof before they extend enough to cushion my landing. I stand casually and look towards the center of the urban rooftop where the demon was. Looking to me, he giggles, “a fan of the long road?” I shrug. He continues, “allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Izuya.” Coming to stop about ten or so feet from him on the concrete rooftop, I inquire, “so you live in this realm too?” He nods and answers, “yup yup! We both ran into each other while touring the past realm.” I nod and a, “eh? I see.” He smiles and continues, “But the reason I wanted to speak to you… I felt when I saw you that you were pretty strong, and when I saw you fighting in the battle, you proved me right.” With an almost blushing grin, I play down, “I’m okay I guess. I’ve still got a few more to catch up with in strength.” Izuya shrugs, “maybe you do, maybe you’re stronger than you think you are. But… why do you train and become strong?” I blink and then begin to answer confidently before he cuts me off, “’to protect those around me!’… or something like that, ne?” I blink, taken back a little before I admit a little embarrassed, “yeah… that’s about right.” Izuya chuckles lightly and says, “so narrow minded.” His side turns to me and he looks off into the distance before he asks, “you’ve met the commissioner, right?” With a slight smirk I answer, “Yeah, I met the guy. Not a fan, but we’re working on it.” The fact was, I hadn’t had a reason to run into him since that time with Izumi-sensei in his office. Izuya turns his gaze towards me, “oh? Since you both are a lot alike, I would have thought you would get along well… I guess maybe only opposites attract?” Interrupting my interrupting question on asking how we were alike, Izuya is quick to add, “You’re both protectors. You want to protect those around you, he wants to protect the city; there you have it. His goals are the same as yours, only much larger with much less power. If you haven’t noticed, he’s a normal human. No magic powers or super attributes, unlike yourself. He’s just a man trying to do the best he can with what he has to protect, not those around him, but everyone.” My arms fold at my chest as I listen to this. I could see that he kind of had a point, but I didn’t know where he was going with it. My head tilts to the side as I ask, “And just what does this have to do with me?” The smile on Izuya’s face increases as he points and yells, “Seiki!” I blink, “hai?!” He continues, “do not allow another man’s ambition to be larger than yours! If he wants to protect the city, then you trump that by actually doing it!” I suddenly become very interested. He continues, “the city has the Division, but the Division has no face! Who will the little children look up to? There is evil, but there is no hero! Why be an actor?! To pretend to be the good guy and deliver justice and protection to the city?! No! Live your occupation. Seiki! Become the hero of the city!” When he finishes it’s almost as if doves fly in all directions and he has sunrays beaming from behind him. My arms unfold at my chest, my hands were shaking. I pause… “Yes!” He joins in, “yes! You see!” I nod and arm pump, “this is it! You’ve shown me what I’ve got to do! I am the mightiest disciple and with my power, I can bring hope and protection to the city!” Izuya yells, “nooo!” I blink, “no?” He shakes his head and grabs my shoulders staring into my eyes seriously, “evil lurks to snuff out the light! If it is you, then they will come after what’s important to you!” I murmur, “they… that sounds like something they would do…” Izuya nods, “yes… they will do that and it will be your downfall. No one must know! You must have a name that is not your name, but a name that is the name that the city will call on when they call a name!” I exclaim, “that’s a lot of names!” He corrects, “no! Just one name!” I ask, “but what about my name?” He alters, “two names!” I arm pump, “yes! Two names!” He agrees “yes!” My arm lowers, “what name thought?” He releases my shoulders and turns to the side thinking before looking back to me.

“GAR.”

There is a fifteen second moment of silence in paying reverence to his brilliance before I exclaim, “YES! That is it! I shall become Gar! You are a mind reader!” Izuya snickers to the side. He turns back to me and nods, “well, Seiki, it seems you’ve got a monumental task ahead of you. I shall entrust the city onto you. Do your best.” Excitedly I appreciate, “thanks for your advice! I think it might be hard to balance work and being a super hero, but I’ll do my best.” Izuya shakes his head, “no no… heroes are loved by the city. Finances won’t be a big deal, you can get endorsements. After all, you’ll be a celebrity in your own right… and I suppose I can take on the dangerous labor of being your manager…” I blink, “a hero with a manager?” He holds up a finger, “of course. The mayor can’t simply give you money… money and banks create paper trails. All that personal information gets back to you. I serve in the middle to sever the connection between the hero-you and the public. Now my life might come under threat, but I have ways of getting out of trouble. I’ll take on this danger to do my part as a kami watching over this city!” As he says those words rays of light, powered by his mastery over illusions, shine down over him. My eyes widen, “k-kami! That means you’re an angel type? No way! How cool is that?” With a firm grin, I nod and tell him, “okay, I think this might just work out… let me just get your number…” I star to fish out my cell. He gingerly plucks it from my hand, holding it in one hand to the side of his cell as he syncs our numbers in. “It’s under Izuya-chan,” he informs me before handing my cell back. With a smile, he comments, “it looks like we’re all set. Let me know when you want to get started. I’ll be watching you!” With a nod, I assure, “I’ve just got to find a costume that’s epic and then we can get started.” Izuya nods and comments “let me know when. Since the city isn’t always under attack, you’ll probably want to start to make a name for yourself in areas like the Lower Commons, you can practice your justice there and shine when the big boys come out to play.” I nod and think on this, stating, “So I should take out street thugs and stuff…” I felt a little like a hypocrite after coming away from a shady deal on my uncle’s behalf. Izuya shakes his head and assures, “no no, nothing like that. Drugs and stuff like that don’t actually hurt anyone. Plus, you don’t have to start off at the very bottom… but I do have some information about an evil organization that’s trying to enslave the Lower Commons lead by a demon pretending to be a kami.” My face is curious, “a demon organization?” He nods and assures, “well, I’ll tell you more about it later, maybe during your training.” I chuckle, “you’re going to train -me-?” He affirms, “though I may not be a good fighter, I am a good teacher. You’re certain to level up if it’s with me.” With a shrug, I say, “I guess. I can tray anything once I suppose.” He pats me on the shoulder with a, “that’s the spirit!” Taking a step back, he concludes, “Well, you have my number. Call me if you need anything and I’ll do the same.” With a nod, I answer, “hai!” After my confirmation, a column of light forms about his body as he speaks coyly, “and let’s keep this our secret… tell no one… not even your own mom. No need to make her worry…” During his words, his form vanishes as he wafts away being teleported from this location. In a cheery mood I place a finger to my lips as I wonder, “Now where can I find a good outfit…” I begin walking towards the edge of the building as I tap my lip. With that, my body leaps up and over the edge of the building before my form flickers and vanishes with godspeed.
Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki)   Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki)   Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yakuza Runner (Izuya x Seiki)
Page 1 of 1