Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki)   Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_01
The day proceeds pretty normally; the merchant tells me that there will be another competition in two days. I assure that I would be back for it. Izuya and I hang out in the past realm for a little bit and talk about things around the city and then after that I tell him that I’ve got to get back to the city. We part ways there and I return home.

In the next couple days, I opt out on doing anything drastic. I try to get used to Goronova and I sharing my body through the magical rune tattoo on my shoulder. The actual tattoo, oddly enough, didn’t hurt past getting it put on. I suppose if it had enough pain accompanied with it to last a few lifetimes it didn’t need a lingering pain.

After the passing of the two days, Izuya and I meet back up at the rooftop and he creates a portal to the past realm; I was dressed the same as last time having washed my outfit. Once back I the past realm we meet up with the merchant, Donking, who informs, “we’ve found a pretty strong opponent for you. If you win this one, it’ll be pretty good for me.” Izuya giggles, “…for us you mean.” The merchant corrects, “that’s right. He’s an odd one from the forests; you might want to use a weapon in this one.” I didn’t know how that set with me, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to carry one just in case it was an axe wielding psycho like the last time. Before leaving the market, I excuse myself to manifest Goronova and strap the blessed blade vertically on my back. I meet back up with Izuya and the merchant and from there, we head to the competition. Apparently the first battle was just a qualifier and this was the main event. Reaching the event, I would see that it was time to get right into the battle with no social time like last time. The circle of men and wagons was already created with my opponent in the center of the ring. He stood there, in gauntlets with short black hair, a slender male with a straight edge vertically down his back and a cloth mask covering the bottom portion of his face in loose fitting black pants, a black form fitting shirt and a red sash. His appearance wasn’t the thing that was really out of place, what was odd was that he had a decapitated pirate head in one hand, holding it by strands of black hair. I pause as my face almost goes green and I comment, “that’s… not cool.” I turn and look to Izuya whose face was turned the other way whistling and the merchant who looked in the opposite direction on my other side murmuring, “um… just do you best…” I exclaim, “do you even care if I live?!” I give a sigh and calm myself as I walk towards and into the ring. The ninja holds up the head on my approach and says, “Nicholas says hello.” He lowers the head and rolls it to the side of the ring like a bowling ball. A sweat mark comes down the side of my face as I realize, “he’s crazy…”

It only takes a moment, but the judge runs up, says “fight” and then swiftly moves out of the way. I emit a “huh?” before turning and seeing two shuriken spinning towards me. Reacting without thinking, I catch both projectiles (snatch) between the index and middle fingers of each hand and then look down at them before giving a “tch” and discarding them to the side. I didn’t really know how to use them, so I wasn’t about to take out an innocent bystander trying to throw them back at the ninja. Knowing that I probably needed to end this as soon as possible my body rushes forwards. The ninja lifts his hand sending a needle towards me. My body moves to the side and I manipulate godspeed to seemingly attack from the front as I appear to the side and punch out. My fist goes through an after image of the ninja with flower blossoms falling down. I feel his energy from above and swiftly leap back as the ninja lands thrusting his sword down in a kill blow that was aimed for the top of my head. “Shit…” I murmur as I reach back bringing my hand to the hilt of Goronova. I pull out the sword of light and wield it in both hands. The ninja is swift on the attack as he rushes me with his straight edge. He attacks and I guard while moving back about ten feet with the sound of metal clinging with each parry and block. His blade shifts back and forth as it attempts to slash at me and I continually block the attempts. A thrust comes in and I pivot around the thrust and bring my blade around and to his shoulder. His free hand comes up and the gauntlet on his forearm blocks the slash. He pushes off and spins around yelling, “to soft!” His leg comes around in a roundhouse as he states, “you strike to kill, or do not strike!” Instead of blocking, my body thrusts forwards as I bring my shoulder into his chest, knocking him off balance. He quickly rebalances as I begin my attack, but I emit a “kai!” pushing my ki out in all directions (exert) to further push him off guard before I thrust forwards, sending Goronova into his chest just beneath his shoulder. My foot comes up and slams into his chest to push him off of my blade and I slash it to the side, clearing the blood from it before resetting my stance to see if he would stay down. The ninja chuckles while on his back. He looks up, so you avoided the vital area and ignored my warning. He slowly gets up as a frown forms on my lips; I didn’t like this fight. I slide Goronova back into her sheath on my back and set my stance. The ninja lifts his sword at me and points with his good arm as he asks, “are you sure you want to put that away?” I nod and ready myself. He lunges forwards with great speed. I shift to the side and counter, but he ninja vanishes and appears behind me. I side step a passing slash. He turns around, redirecting his momentum and passes again. I leap up and over the trajectory of the slash, landing behind him as he turns around and that images fades. “Shit,” I turn and step to the side as a thrust passes by me, ripping my clothing in the process. My hand grabs at the arm that passes by me with my back to it. My free arm, or rather the back of that elbow, slams and into the ninja’s face, then both hands tug him towards me as I turn around and dislocate that shoulder. My foot plants behind his and I move around to the next arm as I pull it from its joint and then knee his upper thigh, dislocating that as well before stepping back. Unable to move one leg and two arms, he has no choice but to crumble. I pull my fist back and slam it down and into his forehead to put him to sleep before standing up and exhaling. There was no way I would kill another person, but he didn’t look like he was going to stop fighting until he was rendered unconscious.

The conclusion to the fight comes and I am announced the winner. The merchant and Izuya get their cuts of the prize money and I am rewarded with a headband… After the battle I part ways with Izuya and head back to Yochi to rest up and enjoy the rest of my day in peace.
Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki)   Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down

Past Stamina (Izuya x Seiki)
Page 1 of 1