Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knock, Knock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 269
pc: 1

The northern heights, her love had moved here not all that long ago, even asked her to help out in finding a place. She smiled warm heartily to herself, it was going to be quite odd now that he lived in a new place instead of his old apartment. The apartment held a much more warming sense, even though it was in gothstone, but still it didn't matter the location but merely the heart placed into the home that made it all the more better. Though with his position, he was considered a important person and with this area there was much more security than even that of Metro city. So he was safer in this location than that of gothstone.

Izumi drove up in her lotus eclipse, the red slender frame with the black tribal designs her engine roaring to life as she drove through the streets. Such a quiet place made her engined noticeable to those that were home, whenever she roared the engine. She would come up to the gate. Jyn should be home today, she smiled softly as she drove up the stone drive way only stopped at the security gate to which she stopped and pressed the com button, which would ring inside the house to get Jyn's attention for him to get to the nearest gate com device to speak through. Soon after Izumi rang the bell and she would wait for him to respond to her through the comm device so she would respond with a "Open up, it's the police!" and a giggle soon following afterwards.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 am

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
It was the weekend, and though that fact wasn’t always an excuse to keep me from going in to work, I had to actually put together the place I called my home. So, I was at my current residence surrounded by boxes and items of furniture wrapped in cellophane tape dressed casually in a pair of gray slacks and a black long sleeve tee shirt. For some reason, I had allowed the house to stay empty for a while, because that’s how it felt to me,; but after getting over that, I came to the conclusion that I had to get it furnished. The furniture company had brought in the furniture and delivered the pieces to each room; all I really had to do was unwrap it and fixate it the way I wanted it. As a person who was me, I didn’t wish to simply have just anyone positioning furniture in my house; I just needed them to get it off of the truck and into the necessary rooms in the house. By this time, the furniture company’s truck would be long gone, leaving me alone for my task. Of course, the first room that would be hooked up would be the home office, so I would be able to work from home. As such, I would be standing in an upstairs room, large enough to be a small bed room, but destined to be a workplace. Standing in the center of the room, I look to the table, the chairs and various bookshelves as I begin to come up with how I wanted everything situated in the room; it had to be perfect.

I am brought out of my brooding by the sound of a tone that, at first, I have no idea what it was. I had my initial thoughts that it could be a fire alarm, the security system, or an appliance. It didn’t really sound like a door bell, but I left the office room to walk down stairs and to the door to check it out. A familiar voice speaks ominously around me as I recognize it as Izumi’s. “Heh,” a grin comes to my face as I cheer up a bit, hearing her voice… now where was she? From the door I am able to see Izumi’s car in front of the gate as I realize that it must be the sound that the gate com makes when someone is trying to gain access. Due to the fact that no one had showed me know to use the system for visitors, I didn’t even know how it worked. Not even knowing that I could talk to her, I begin to look for a button to open the gate before I reach into my pocket and use the small device there to open the gate. I place my keys back into my pocket and open the door to the house around the same time that the gate would be opening for Izumi. I wait for her in the door while thinking that there was probably, or should probably be, a way for me to speak back to people at the gate. I figured I should probably look into that. Leaning against the frame of the front door, I would contently wait for her to park and exit the vehicle.

Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 210| 479
pc: 2

Izumi waited and pondered for a moment if Jyn was going to answer, though it slowly hit her. This is Jyn we were talking about. Jyn and technology weren't the best couple, they were as good as Shin actually role playing a full thread with no wait time for escalation. Izumi tapped herself on the head very lightly as she thought Silly me Though to her surprise the gate had opened, but she heard no voice returning from the comm. We'll she'll figure it out and teach it to him. She nodded to herself as she waited for the gate to fully open before she drove in, driving at a nice pace and pulling up in front of the garage door before she put her car in park. In her back seat she had a two brown boxes, but she didn't bring them out. She left them in there for now, Izumi turned her car off and exited as she waved to him with a cheerful smile. "Why hello there Mister Commissioner sir!" She giggled as she closed the door and quickly rushed, well god sped, to standing in front of Jyn. Kinda over the top excited to see him. "You're looking very pleasant today. What sparked this mood love?"

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 am

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
My eyes follow as she gets out of the car and comes around to greet me. By her movements, in a blink of the eye, and demeanor, it would seem that she was in a pretty cheerful mood. Seeing her smiling face increased my own mood as the day seemed a little bit brighter now. We both had pretty busy lives, but when I was able to be around her, I tried to enjoy it the best I could. I knew I would probably have to take the advice of the specters of my drunken consciousness; Izumi was a good woman. Slightly surprised at the speed at which she arrives to me, I grin and comment, “well, you’re here. There’s reason enough.” My body leans forwards as I wrap my arms around her, bringing my lips to her cheek and possibly lips if diverted in a small sigh of affection. If controlled by me, it would only be a peck before I pulled back. Motioning into the interior of the house I continue, “I get to play legos with my house, so that’s gotten my mind off of things. You’ll have to excuse the inside, the furniture company just left.” Turning back to her and teasing just a little bit, I comment, “but, babe, you’re going to have to call before you pop up though, what if I were to have another woman over here.” Though I normally kept a straight face when I joked, I figured that it would be safer to give a playful smile with that one.

260 / 815
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 177 | 656
pc: 3

She blushed when he mentioned about her being here being reason enough for him to be in a chipper mood. "awww." she cooed out as she gazed at him lovingly. The feel of his arms around her caused a shiver to stroll up her spine as she placed her hands upon his chest and arched her head down, but kept her gaze upon him as she permitted for him to do as he pleased. His soft kiss made her smiled innocently as she walked passed him when he permitted for her to enter to which she would walk in and turn around so she would walk backwards. She gave him dagger glares when he mentioned about possibly having another woman here and then laughed as she responded. "Then you better hope she knows how to run faster than me. We'll you have me here for the day, I can help you out if you want. Or I can just watch you be manly." She winked at him. "A man with his lego's, sexxxy." she teased and giggled.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 am

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
As she steps into the house, I close the door behind her. Catching the glare, I give a slight, “heh” before moving on. In response to me having her for the day, I nod and comment, “good, so now I don’t have to worry about doing any heavy lifting.” While it was still fresh on my mind, I comment, “Make your place at home. I need to figure out how to work the security gate and the systems in this place. You would have thought that it would have come with a manual or something. I’m going to have to talk to that odd realtor since I’m sure I should probably be setting some type of access code aside from what he gave me to get into the gate.” If he knew it, then probably everyone he’s shown the house to probably knew of it. That might be a bit paranoid in thinking, but still it was a security risk nonetheless. I continue, “Since you’re here, I’m hoping you can help me with that.” Also I remember, “Ah, and also I seem to be right down the street from the family that took in Sanzon when he first came to this realm. I paid them a visit not too long ago. Apparently he’s in some trouble with the Yakuza and he needs the police to protect them since they’re associated with him.” I shook my head a little at the drama brought on by having spirits in our city that were too ambitious. “Nice family. It’s just unfortunate for them that they met him.”

264 / 1029
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 264 | 920
pc: 4

She stuck her tongue out at him, making sure to let him see the tongue piercing, when he commented about him not having to worry about doing the heavy lifting. Then he began to make comment about the security gate and Izumi tilted her head. That did seem weird that the guy wouldn't give him a manual of sorts to work with so he could set his own password and know how to use the darn thing. "Alright." she stated agreeing to help him with that. Izumi blinked when he mentioned a family that lives near by that had originally taken in Sanzon. It was then she remember, Starlight point, when she first met Sanzon was near here as well. "How unfortunate." She said giving a worried glance. "Though the protection up here should be far better than metro, shouldn't it? Or is that only relating toward's spirits?" Pondering really if it was necessary to even waste time with protecting a family that lived in a far more secured place that any other place in Sai City. For god sakes most of this place consisted of celebrities, Division 12 members, Izumi wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of like secret Norther Height's Battalion that was specially trained just to protect this area.

"You know, Starlight point, was the first place I met Sanzon." she figured she'd tell him. "Though he was much nicer back then than he is now." She looked at Jyn and then glanced about the place, even though it was empty it was still beautiful.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
It was cute to receive the worried glance from Izumi. I didn’t know how to interpret it, though I did know that she knew Sanzon from a fiasco a while back. Hell, any girl I could possibly ever date would know that demon, it just seemed to be in the cards. Answering the posed question briefly I comment, “I’m not sure if you can beat the Metro in spiritual protection, but there’s probably better civil protection here.” I hear the words come in about their first meeting, though I didn’t really want to listen or speak on how Sanzon used to be a good person, spirit, or whatever. Blankly moving away from that topic, I merely comment, “Is that so” my Sims mood meter decreasing just a bit with two minus signs rising and fading from over my head. Moving away from the door and into the interior of the house I comment, “So there’s no real need to show you around since you helped me pick out the place.” The living room would be furnished now, but the furniture would still be in bubble wrap or boxed up. Turning towards it, my hand lifts to rub the back of my neck before I motion towards the stairs informing, “I was working on putting my office up first incase I need to work or handle something while I’m busy putting together the rest of this place.” As a delegator I come to the conclusion, “I could just have some of my agents come by and do the simple things like putting together the furniture… they shouldn’t have anything to do on a weekend with no threats…” A grin comes to the side of my face as I think about how mean of me that would be. She would have plenty of time to reply, or if she merely continued to listen, I would eventually look back to her and inquire, “oh, are you coming from a movie practice or something?”

330 / 1359
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 188 | 1108
pc: 5

She could just feel that her mentioning Sanzon just made him upset a bit and she could only just rub the back of her head nervously. She placed her hands on her hips as she head him talk about setting up his home office, well it wasn't surprising really if he was going to do an at home office. "You really should learn to relax while you have time off to do your own thing, you know. It's not healthy to constantly think about work all the time. Plus it's more fun when you put together your own stuff either yourself or with someone you care about. Makes it more homey that way." She crossed her arms and she would walk after him and stopped a bit as a finger came up to her lip as she blinked when he had eventually asked where she was coming from. "Me? Humm.." she started. "I was out shopping for some costumes." Though she wouldn't tell him, she went to get the costumes from a XXX store. She wanted to get some sexy outfits to possibly role play in the bedroom.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I murmur, “…you say the same thing about relaxing as my imaginary friends.” Of course that probably wasn’t healthy to admit that my ‘imaginary’ friends told me that I needed to relax, probably worst so than actually having imaginary friends, if you could call them that. Moving away from that, I comment, “oh, costumes…” It made since for an actress to have costumes, though I figured the production companies bought those and such. If it were Izumi, I figured she would have a reason for getting her own, perhaps some sort of actor training or something like that, so I would just leave it at that. I inquire, “Anything big coming up for you that I should know about? Is there’s something that I’m supposed to be attending, like that Halloween party?” At least with work things, Izumi had a good track record of letting me know what was coming up, though I swear that I didn’t remember anything about agreeing to or wanting to go to a Hype Halloween party.

171 / 1530
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:41 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 101 | 1209
pc: 6

She thought about what things he was suppose to attend that might deal with her and she shrugged. "I'm doing some modeling advertisement aside from some small straight to TV movies. though nothing big yet." She was still upset about the Halloween event, even though half the night was a blur to her and she couldn't even remember how she made it home. She didn't bother to bring up that Halloween party up, she deemed it as unimportant and infuriating. She walked closer to him as she would state. "Come now, lets go see how you're doing on your office."

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
Much like she was able to tell that Sanzon was a bad topic for me, I was able to tell that the Halloween Party was a topic that was probably left dead. Either way, it was in the past; Izumi and I got along perhaps too well that we rarely had disagreements. Maybe it was almost the opposite of being with Shiori, but it was probably healthy to disagree over something to help get a better feel for one another. It seemed to make the relationship, at least for me, a bit more realistic. My gaze would remain on her slender form as it made its way towards me coaxing to see what I had to continue or what I had accomplished thus far in the office. With a nod, I agree “mm” before turning and heading towards the stairs and walking up them.

The stairs would match much of the house. The tan sand colored wooden flooring wouldn’t be covered as I liked the lightness it brought to the room and the way it contrasted the modern black furnishings. Much of the color scheme would be sandwood, black, clear glass and silver or a glossy metallic on linings, table frames, etc. The stairway would be the type with a wall on one side and a rail on the side facing into the living room moving diagonally straight up to the next floor. Coming up and onto the second floor, we would come into the hallway with half of the upper floor rooms on one side and half on the other. Turning to the right, the first door against the wall facing out to the front yard is the office. Moving into it, the room is illuminated by large panel windows alone the outer wall that allow the sun’s rays to enter into the room. Moving into the interior of the room, there are boxes set around the outer walls neatly. The desk is half way constructed with all of the wooden pieces separated and classified on the ground to the side of the desk. The necessary tools are to the side of the tools, arranged nicely and a bit too orderly. The center of the room would be clear of objects. Among the boxed items would be a bookshelf, wall mount, two chairs to go in front of the desk and an office chair to go behind the desk. One there was a box from the R&D department with the computer equipment already set up to connect to work from home with hand written instructions via Angela that were easy enough for a toddler to follow in putting the PC together.

I would move over to the desk area and crouch at it with my back to Izumi, resting my arms on my knees and looking over the tools and materials. My hand reaches down to pick up the directions to the build. Speaking a bit to the side a bit, I change the atmosphere a little I inquire out of the blue, “Izumi, how do you see me now?” We used to have a boss, subordinate position, but that blurred considerably due to our relationship. We never really talked about this kind of stuff, so I figured now might be a good time to get some questions answered.

550 / 2080
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 402 | 1611
pc: 7

There was no point to arguments it brought about needless emotions that would only cause more problems and bring about things to say thing's that one would regret. Anger a emotion that was best left dead. Urging him onward and foreword toward's his office. She proceeded to follow him up the stairs, this place suited him. It was nice and in order just like how he would like it. The color scheme was nothing to crazy and set the calm setting mood. Izumi as she proceeded up the stairs and looking about and looking to the back of her boyfriends head, she pondered about living with him. If it was a good thing to do or more so if she was ready for it.

It was something she had been thinking about quite a bit since they found him this place. Though she wasn't sure, this was a big step and she had her home in east city, and compared to him, she had a lot of stuff in that house. Though the idea to go to sleep with him at night and wake up every morning to see him did bring about a warm feeling in her stomach. It didn't take long before they arrived to the location of where the office would be located at. She smirked as she watched how thing's were set up. Straight and organized instead of randomly thrown about like normal people would do. Well this was coming from a person with OCD.

She didn't want to interrupt him just yet, so she stood at the door frame and watched him get to work when he posed his question. "How do I..." she paused a moment a little confused. "See you?" she leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling as she tapped her chin. "Well..." she started. "You have change considerably from when I have first met you. You are getting to become a bit more expressive than you were before. Though you're still more wok oriented than really a fun out going person, but you have, in my opinion, gotten better and seem more relaxed then before." Looking to him she held a gentle smile.

"Also seemed to have acquired a tolerance factor." being that he was actually able to work with Sanzon instead of shooting him on site.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I look up from the paper and to her as she responds to the question. Her confused face was always cute. I look back down and over the instructions as I listen to her speak. It was odd to hear from her that I changed; I didn’t think I changed too much, but then again, if it were me changing then I wouldn’t have a good way of knowing that I was changing unless it was sudden, drastic and/or on purpose. I look back up in time to catch her gentle smile, something that put my heart at ease. I frown slightly at the Sanzon reference and wonder if putting up with him really did affect me somehow. “I hope he hasn’t infected me…” I murmur lightly and sarcastic. It was easier when I could simply shoot him, but after the organization heads gave him immunity before I took over, I suppose I got used to dealing with him. I nod and comment, “I’ll have to shoot him next time I see him…” My gaze shifts back down to the screws and bolts for the table as I finger through them, separating them further as I counted the pieces to make sure there wouldn’t be any obstacles in continuing. I ask, “If you were to guess whether or not I wanted children and if so, how many, what would you say?”

231 / 2311
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 154 | 1765
pc: 8

She laughed at his comment about shooting Sanzon, though she knew he would seriously do it if given the chance, but it was still funny to hear him say it. She leaned against the doorway and watched him as his OCD took even further control as he began to separate the things a bit further than before. Though his question about kids caused her to blinked as she tilted her head. She never really thought about children, though it was something that would be in the definite future, though now wouldn't be the best of times to have children. It kind of made her nervous to even think about with the state of the world and the terrors that was threatening. "You don't really seem the type to want kids to be honest. Though if you were, I guess you would want two, twins possibly to even out." At least that's what she presumed.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
As it would seem, I had all the pieces needed to continue putting the desk together, which was a good thing. I listen to her answer as I pick up the next board to go into the desk. So far, I had the bottom half done, so all I needed to do was put in the top portion, the drawer that attaches to the top portion. Though not done, it was almost and pretty much done. Looking up after her answer, I comment, “I see.” She had caught on to the fact that I probably wouldn’t want an odd number of children, though 1 wouldn’t be that much of an imbalance as say, three. From her response, it seemed like a question that had caught her off guard. I got the feeling that such things hadn’t been on her mind. I inquire as I look back down, standing and walking to where the wooden desk would be laying on its back. It seemed to me that it would be easier to connect the drawer to the top before assembling it onto the top portion. I confess to her, “I wouldn’t know how to answer that question, but seem like a very caring person to me. With that said, I would assume you would want children, though I don’t know how many you would want. Am I right on the first part?”

231 / 2542
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 115 | 1880
pc: 9

She looked down into the hallway as he spoke and her head looked down. She looked a little bothered by this as she wasn't even positive about this. "I know I want children, I just haven't put any real thought to it with all that's been going on and all." Looking back at him, she watched him building the desk as she smiled watching him. Seeing him work like this was nice, like a man at work kind of nice. Oogling a hard working sexy stud, mind dropping to the gutter shaking her head she snapped out of her thought. "I've been wondering about whether I should move in with you or not..." she started.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I look up for a moment to notice the look of bother set upon Izumi face before I look back down to the work. With the current technology of the time, one would think that table put themselves together, and they just might be able to, but I would probably still want to do things the old way since I didn’t like technology as much as everyone else. Still, using a mechanical screw driver, I screw the railings onto the wood at their specified locations before starting to assemble the drawer pieces together that would fit into the railings and lock on in order to slide back and forth for opening and closing. So long as I had the directions, this much would be done flawlessly. Looking up after her words of moving in, I show a small amount of surprise that she would mention it. I knew she had her own house and seemed independent enough in it. I was bothered in the past in bringing it up since I didn’t know what ‘stage’ we were in with our relationship. It felt a little good that Izumi was at least thinking about these things as well. Answering her words, I speak, “then I wouldn’t be able to live as a bachelor anymore… no wild parties.” The drawer seemed assembled, so the tools are placed to the side and the drawer is pushed into the railings where there is a clicking noise. I continue, “It’s not an issue of me not having enough room as you can see. I’m okay with it, so I’ll leave the decision up to you. I had worried about something, though. With you going back into your business, it could get to the point where the only time I would see you would be at home.”

301 / 2843
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 195 | 2075
pc: 10

She giggled as his comment about the wild parties, honestly she couldn't see him as that type, considering the last time she asked for him to come to a party, he left her alone for it. How cruel leaving your woman alone at a party, where she had access to alcohol. No matter though, nothing terrible happens. Dust under the carpet. Jyn, the technologically challenged, seemed greatly at peace when he did thing's the old fashion way, by hands. It is rather an attractive feature to Izumi, that a man would do thing's with their hands instead of other means of technology to get things done. She heard his concern about her getting back into her business and she gave a compassionate smile. "That's understandable, but that's the point of having a job and I have been working as your secretary to pay for my bills whenever my acting gig's weren't doing so well you know. Besides, it's not like I can't just portal to your location at the drop of a dime." Which was a bit of an advantage about being such a long distance apart and how quick she could traverse the distance.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
With the drawer finally fastened onto the table, I would lift the top portion of the table up and flip it over, guiding it over the set foundation so that it set on the support flush. I feel it slide into its groves, and give it a little tug before pressing my hands down on the table. With a nod, I agree with the words that she was speaking. “I suppose that is right,” I answer back. She could just pop in and out whenever she wanted to; that could be a good thing or a bad thing. Mostly with the direction I was hoping to be, it would be a good thing, but if I were to compare it to work, something like that would feel more like a ‘break’ than actually being off. I would get to enjoy Izumi in spurts instead of being able to enjoy the consistency of having her around. As a person obsessed with order, it was fairly simple for me to understand why I was the type of person who would prefer security and something close to a set schedule of events over chance and random encounters. I continue, “though, I was thinking of installing a barrier around the house to keep the spirits out. I’m not sure how that would affect the properties of your teleportation.” I continue, “but it’s not a big issue. It’s not like the Northern Heights doesn’t have enough security…” Of course my thoughts would be on the fact that my previous home showed signs of being breeched casually by spirits from time to time… which I guess could be considered normal since shochou were basically everywhere.

279 / 3122
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 129 | 2204
pc: 11

He did a good job with the desk, working on it quickly and efficiently, not often do you see men using instruction's in front of other people. Though Jyn was a bit different, but still, he was a man none the less. He did seem a little bothered by this as he was probably use to having her around a lot. But it wasn't like she was going to be gone forever and she would be home to cook him dinner and stuff. "Setting up a barrier?" She blinked and tilted her head wondering what could bring about this reason. "If you want to you can, it is your place after all. Though I'm not positive on how it would effect my teleportation. Have you stocked your refrigerator yet?"

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I would have to check with Angela about the teleportation thing. I didn’t know if there was a way to stop demons, spirits, or human terrorist with teleporting abilities from teleporting into my house and not Izumi, but I felt that I may have been over reacting just a little bit. Who would attack the Commissioner of a partially unknown spirit Division? Plus, having a barrier might make me lazy as well, though it would help me rest a bit at night. One of the reasons I slept in my office at times, aside from having a lot of work, was that I wanted to be in a place where I didn’t have to deal with spirits and like things while I slept. Still, working in my field had started to affect me just a bit since I knew a lot that normal people didn’t have to deal with. The world had become a much uglier place to me since that one day in my past that led me to where I was now.

Either way, the topic is changed to my refrigerator. I had been eating out a lot, but that did not mean that I didn’t take the time to go to the grocery store. I would look up and admit, “Yes. I am self sufficient to some extent. You’ll be proud to know that I have milk, bacon, bread and eggs.” And that would be about all. I had some juice and the left over Hennessey from that night that I hadn’t finished, but as far as real food went, I didn’t have anything that you could actually make a meal with, unless a Bacon Sandwich could be considered a meal.

284 / 3406
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 150 | 2354
pc: 12

Well if he wanted to set up a barrier to keep spirits out then that was fine. Better safe than sorry, right? Though it was still uncertain if it would effect her teleportation. Oh well only time would tell what will occur. If anything it'll probably cause her teleportation to fail or make her feel as though she crashed into a wall. Neither would be wanted results, but she preferred for the technique to fail than to crash into a wall.

With the shifted subject to the refrigerator she arched a brow at his response. "Hmm that will not do, You're going to need a fully stocked refrigerator next time. Though for now I'll let it slide, I'll make you some breakfast. I guess it's a breakfast of bacon and eggs and toast. Unless you want something else with it? A Bacon and eggs sandwich?"

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
There is a short grin as I figured that probably wouldn’t do. I would contest that it wasn’t my fault but I knew that probably wouldn’t cut as an excuse. I didn’t always have the time to do stuff, like grocery shop. When I got off work, many times the stores were closed and the only shopping I could do was at the convenience shops that were 24 hours. I could only stomach snacks for so long. Though, since I could delegate, I could see about getting one of the rookies to go shopping for me. Given my position, I could probably hire a maid as well. Of course, it would only require the creation of that thought for me to immediately know that was a horrible idea. I wasn’t about to have a male maid in my house and the introduction of another woman, other than an elderly woman, into my life and or home would probably be a tragedy waiting to happen. Izumi was busy with her own stuff, so I couldn’t burden her for taking care of myself. Either way, it would get handled when it got handled, but a sandwich seemed good for right now. I pause in what I was doing at the moment as I stand up and look to her. “Thanks for overlooking this time,” I say in a soft tone, happy that she would make me something, “that sounds good, if it’s not too much trouble. I’ll handle the shopping thing sooner or later.”

252 / 3658
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 99 | 2453
pc: 13

Eying him she merely crossed her arms as she did say something about the shop. "Oh we are going today, I can't let you do it on your own, you'll just forget." She narrowed her eyes at him and then smiled. "We'll go later after we set up a bit more of your home my dear. Let me go make you a sandwich." She waved at him as she winked and blew a kiss. "I'll be back soon." She stated in a sing song voice as she would proceed downstairs to the kitchen to make Jyn something to eat.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
My visage shows a minor amount of surprise as she announces that she would be accompanying me to the grocery store. I caught onto the ‘we’ part of what she said. This, of course causes me to internally smile a bit since going grocery shopping with my girlfriend seemed like something a couple would do. “I’ll forget, huh?” I tease lightly in the tone of my voice. With a nod, I assure her, “okay, I got it.” The wave was given and the kiss went undodged as the invisible gesture landed where aimed. I would watch her as she exited the area and made her way downstairs. Standing there, my gaze eventually shifts back to the table that I was working on. Both hands come to it and press down softly as I looked it over. Internally I wondered if it would be strong enough to hold Izumi’s weight; that would be the overall goal. A soft grin comes to the side of my lips as I lift my gaze up and then look out of the window. I would probably need curtains before attempting to christen this portion of the house, though with the size of my yard, someone would have to be looking directly at us with good sight in order to see us going at it. Deciding not to think like that for now, I return my focus to the table with the goal of having it finished and having moved onto the bookshelf by the time Izumi returned.

252 / 3810
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 184 | 2637
pc: 14

This did feel nice, she had to admit. Thinking about it as she headed down to the kitchen. Just being with him like this. Living in the same place, having idle talk that has nothing to really do about work. The thought of it sounded so pleasant, but really being able to have it is total different from simply just imagining it. She wondered if it were possible to live normal lives and just go by day to day like normal humans. Though it was already labeled impossible, with the line of work they work in. Even her heritage was lined with spiritual activity it was ridiculous. Well for not, she just pushed that aside in her mind and went to the kitchen and prepared a nice breakfast from whatever Jyn had in his refrigerator. A Bacon and eggs sandwich and a cup of juice. This would have to suffice for now until they went to the store and bought more things. Then she could make a better meal with more thing's available than just bacon, eggs, milk, juice and a left over Hennessey.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
Around the time of finishing up the table, there comes an elongated sipping sound that brings annoyance from deep within my body. Without looking up I knew that the dragon spirit was already standing in his transient humanoid form within the room somewhere. Making his presence verbally known he comments, “you’re doing it wrong.” There is a pause as I continue to ignore him, moving from the finished table to the bookshelf before another sip fills the silence and he corrects, “Actually I’m surprised you have an affinity for this type of thing. You have my praise for now.” I give a passing, “thanks” as I lower my body down reaching for the first base boards for the bookshelf. He gives a slight “hmph” and comments, “so you react to compliments but not criticism.” There is another silence before he continues, “since you’re going to the store…” I murmur, “you’re not physical, there can’t be anything you need at the store.” He ignores this and comments, “if you can get some grey tea leaves, that would be nice.” I pause and look to him, “that’s retarded.” Suddenly another shadow lifts up on the other side of the room in the form of an urban male in dreadlocks wearing a hoodie and baggy jeans. “Yo, pick up some 40s too,” he comments. Turning to him, I twist my lip and comment, “you’re shitting me right?” Two other voices speak from within my head with matching requests for a porn magazine and Cheetos. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly as I return my attention to the bookshelf, “maybe I need to go to the Asylum and get some medication to tune all of you out…” There is laughter from three out of four voices with only a sip coming from the forth before the dreadlocked Knock comments, “well, just get the TV up and you won’t have to worry about at least hearin -me- anymore. Tre and Jr both comment in agreement to that. Stopping what I was doing, I give a soft sigh and oblige, “okay, TV first it is…” There is a cheer from the group and a sip as they vanish and I leave from the office area to head downstairs and into the living room.

375 / 4185
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 299 | 2936
pc: 15

While she was making Jyn something to eat Izumi began to hum to herself. Somewhat losing herself to her own mind. Merely allowing gentle and soothing thoughts to enter in and please her mind with joy and happiness. Though as she was in the middle of cooking a butterfly had fluttered past the kitchen window which caught her eye. She blinked as she looked to the butterfly and stared out the window. Merely transfixed as if time has halted around her. There was this beauty and calmness that seemed to have arisen at this moment. Izumi gazed surprised as she stared out the window, staring at the lush green grass and just seeing how they shimmered with the sunlight reflecting upon them. It was quite a sight, though it was something plain, but to Izumi there was much more meaning into it now. She smiled and looked down to what she was cooking and seemed even more pleased about doing what she did. Quickly she moved out of her thoughts so that she didn't end up burning Jyn's food and went to finish up the meal she was making him. At least the kitchen boxes were in the kitchen so she was able to find where the plates and cups were placed in. Clearly it was evident that one could tell his ocd nature just by looking inside of these boxes. Well with his bacon and eggs sandwich on a plate and a cup of juice. She proceeded to take the meal to Jyn. Holding the plate in her right hand and the cup in her left. By the time she was on the way up Jyn was already coming down, so she would have met him at the beginning of the staircase. "Oh... you finished up there already?"
Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I would pause for a moment as I noticed Izumi on her way up the stairs with the food in her hand. The woman was cute, but the thing that makes a women even curter is having her serve food involving bacon. After the glance I would continue on my way down and answer, “…with the desk at least. Something’s come up and I have to get the television up, but I’ll eat this in the living room first.” Reaching her, I would reach for the plate with one hand while leaning forwards and giving her an appreciative kiss on the cheek before taking the cup of juice as well. Though the couch in the living room was wrapped up, it was still available to be sat on. With that, I would lead the way into the living room, unless stopped. Reaching the living room, I would sit on the wrapped couch and rest my plate on my knees, placing the cup of juice on the unstained floor beside my feet. I would question, “were you going to get something to eat yourself?” I knew that she probably had some type of diet or something that she had to stay on because of her figure and modeling or something, but it kind of felt like the old days when I simply ordered Izumi around and she brought me stuff. Though it took a bit getting used to trying not to be so “boss like” to her now that we were in a relationship, I found myself doing it every once and a while, so I tried to be weary of when I was doing it.

275 / 4460
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 149 | 3085
pc: 16

"Something came up?" she question wondering what it was that came up that caused him to go and set up the television. She blinked a moment and tilted her confused. She smiled at his kiss and nodded her head as she stepped out his way as he took the glass from her as well as the plate. She was pleased that he was going to sit down and eat what she made it. She would follow him to the living room and sit on the couch next to him. She shook her head to his question as she would respond. "No I ate before I got here, so i'm quite alright for now. Thank you anyways." she said smiling as she looked around this mostly empty room. Some of the thing's were set up, but you can still see the boxes scattered about. "This place works well..." she stated.
Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
After getting comfortable, both hands move to the sandwich on the plate in front of me. I lift it up and take a bite from it, chewing and gaining a little bit of happiness on the inside. To her words, I comment with a nod and agreement, “yes, it does. It still might be a bit too big, but they don’t seem to have small or modest homes in this part of the city. It’s a bit relieving to know that this is one of the one places that’s never been effected by all of the craziness of the city and the attacks on it. It almost makes me wonder if the spirits in charge of setting up those events live in this district…” I give a slight chuckle before moving back into a chomp on my sandwich. Still, I didn’t know much about this area other than what I was told by others. I would look into things around here myself before I made myself too comfortable.

168 / 4628
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 179 | 3264
pc: 17

She giggled as she looked to him. "That would certainly be something living next door to the one causing all of this. But joking aside, its rather good that you got a place here. Yeah it's a bit big, but it will fill in, in due time." She looked to the ground blushing. "I want you to have some peace from all this craziness you know." She looked towards an empty spot in the wall, which too her looked like a perfect spot to set up a TV. "Though you do all of this, you don't really look all to comfortable with living a life that constantly involves spirits and other strange things. I see you more as a normal person. Like just a regular cop dealing with just humans instead of spirits." It would be more peaceful if it was that way, living that sort of life. But Izumi pondered about something else. "This life, from how I see it, doesn't suit you all that well. You constantly look bothered even at the single mention of a spirit."
Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I continue to eat as I listen to the words from my girlfriend. There was some truth in what she was saying. This was a life that I ended up in due to poor decisions and accepting others to force my actions. It went back to the fact that I didn’t know much of the details about my father, but I knew he died while serving in the Division and somehow so did my mom; that was something I never really wanted to look into after joining the Division. I thought he was a normal cop for much of my life and that my mom was just a normal housewife. When my father died, I was told by the Division that he was murdered by a syndicate. After that, I ended up joining a gang of street thugs to gain underground access to the group associated with my family’s death. After becoming reluctant friends with the members of that gang, they all died during a mission in front of me and then I was picked up by the Division, told about spirits and that they originally lied about how my parents died and it was somehow influenced by Spirits. After that, I let the old man McGrady talk me into becoming an officer of the Division. Since then I had just been following the path as it had been laid out for me; somewhere in there, I had gotten used to doing what I was doing. It became an objective for me, and for someone like me, that was a forceful motivator. I did much of what I did now because it was my job, and not for any other self rewarding reason. I had more of an inclination to duty and order than I actually had interest in spiritual things. My distaste for the spiritual was something created by my annoyance at their existence and having to deal with them. In a sense, I had been racist towards Spirits since my knowledge of them.

After eating through two thirds of the sandwich, I would swallow and lower it as I admit, “It’s true I never said ‘I want to lead an organization of spirit cops when I grow up.’ Now that I know the things that I do, there’s no escape from this life. I’m always going to be bothered and in danger as long as there are spirits in this realm.” I reach down for the juice as I comment, “if they would all go home and lock the door, then I could probably live a normal life.”

430 / 5058
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 175 | 3439
pc: 18

Izumi merely sighed as she listened to what he said. No one really would ever imagine to say such a thing when there young. Though her own life as she had been raised to take control of her family clan, but eventually ended up in a horrible accident and just barely surviving and then being in and out of surgery for over a year and then escaping to a home that had been destroyed by a civil war and having to bury them yourself. It isn't something people look foreword to growing up to doing. Living to take care of spirits. Certainly it was a change from the regular normality, but when taking care of spirits and killing them is the normal, what is there that's different to change too? Can you even change to it?

"I wish I could give you that normal life. It would be much better for you. You really don't need all this." She leaned her head back and placed her hands on her lap.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
Her words cause a soft smile to come to my lips. She was a sweet girl overall; to me, I felt that it was kind of cruel of fate to charge her with the task that she had. With me, it was simple: the spirits were the enemy and shooting them solved just about everything. With her, someone who had to maintain a balance or an order, she couldn’t be as reckless as myself. She had to use discretion and follow a set customs regarding what she could and could not do. The one thing that we both had in common was that we were basically our own bosses. I finish off my sandwich, leaving only the plate which stays on my lap. Bringing my juice back up, I finish it off as well before wiping my mouth with the back of my fist. Looking up, I take the visual of her; a comforting thing. Countering her words, I say, “that would be nice, but then I couldn’t have a normal life with your doing what you do. Not many people have a model, actress, spirit balancer as a girlfriend. If my life were to be normal, then it would require you being more normal as well… so I guess it’s an impossible thing afterall.” I would be teasing her a little bit with my words, but that was in my nature. “But, normal may be over rated,” I would conclude, “it’s only because of this that I could fully appreciate the ideal of normalcy.” I appreciate, “thank you for the food.”

262 / 5320
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 172 | 3611
pc: 19

It was true even she needed to be normal, but that was far from impossible especially because of her soul line. Though handling her family lineage wasn't the hard part, even that itself could have been kept a secret with no problem. Not many within the Division even knew what Izumi was truly capable of. Only one's that really knew the extent of her power was Jyn and Seiki. As far as anyone else knew, she was just some other weak human. She wondered though if she could just leave it all behind, heh that was a wish that would never come true. She looked down as if she felt bad about not being normal and look to him with a sort of thank you smile, when he stated normal could be over rated. When he thanked her for the food. She stood up and took the empty plate and the empty glass for him. "You're welcome Jyn." she stated as she would take the plate and the cup to the kitchen.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I look down as the plate and cup are taken away and watch as she headed back to the kitchen. My attention shifts to the box containing the television in it. From there, my hands press off my knees and I stand, crossing the distance of the living room to the large previously mentioned box. “Did you want to head to the store after this?” I stated as I began to tear off the adhesive binding the top of the box together. I figured it shouldn’t take long just to get a television up. It came with its own wall mount, so the hardest part would be lifting the heavy thing and getting it onto the wall. Reaching down into the box, I lean it against the wall while fishing out the pieces for the wall mount to get started on that first. After getting those pieces together, I walk to the area on the wall where I would have it mounted and tap along the wall to find the studs. Using my keys, I notch the areas where the studs could be drilled into before giving a firm nod and adding, “and I think I need to go to a hardware store too. I’ve been putting it off, but I should get some more tools.”

216 / 5536
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 187 | 3798
pc: 20

She took the plate and the cup to the kitchen though instead of just leaving it in the sink she washed it. She had begun to take out thing's from the kitchen boxes and began to set them up on her own. She would respond to him. "Sure we can do that. That way I can probably have time to make you a nice dinner." She smiled rather pleased about the thought. That what she said to him before he mentioned about going to the hardware store to get more tools. "Alright we can go there also." She was really considering it, but not just yet, she wanted to test a few thing's if you will. She didn't just want to jump at moving in with him, she wanted him to get settled first and then go out on dates with him a few more times, just to make sure they would be alright together and not just in a relationship just because they were attracted to each other via work. This may have been her first relationship of her life, but she wanted it to work.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I pause here for now seeing that I wouldn’t want to go any further without getting some tools to work with. There was the chance that I could mount the TV on a stand or something like that, but I didn’t have one set aside for the TV. As I hear her initial words, a soft smile comes to my face as I wondered if I would get to spend the entire day with her; that was an unexpected treat. I figured that she would be leaving after going to the store. This way was better for me. I return back an “okay” Still it was kind of dry to spend the day helping me get situated. I wondered if I really should call someone over to help with the set up. It seemed like a lot of work for two people. I assumed that I would be doing it all alone, so that would have made it pretty much a personal project that would probably get completed sometime this or next week. Now that Izumi was here, I didn’t feel right about my home not being set up. I felt it reflected poorly on me, even though I had just recently got the items that needed to be set up. I look over to the box that the television was in; it would be a bugger trying to get it out and mounted on the wall. I needed grunts around for heavy lifting, like Tapp or that teal haired boy that followed Izumi around all the time.

I make sure I have my keys, wallet, shoes and various necessities needed to go out from the house. After that, I make my way into the kitchen where I saw Izumi putting things up for me. I give a soft, “thank…” a bit fluffy from watching her do such ‘domesticated’ things. I advise, “I’m ready when you are.”

317 / 5853
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 am

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_01
wc: 164 | 3962
pc: 21

The kitchen was being set up nicely, thing's being placed in the cabinets and utensils placed in drawers. Of course everything was cleaned before they were put away. She continued to hum to herself while she set up the kitchen and when jumped a little unleashing an 'eek' when Jyn had appeared and made noise. She held a plate over her face and she peeked over it and glanced from her left to her right as she was leaning back against the counter rather surprised about Jyn popping into the kitchen. Looking at him she laughed at her own silliness of her jumping and eeking like that. "Oh okay! Umm I'm ready." she stated as she turned around and placed the plate into the cabinet that she was in front of and she turned to him. "Let's go" she gave a blushing smile as she would walk with Jyn, following him to his car, since he had more room in his vehicle than hers.

Knock, Knock Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Knock, Knock Jynbox_01
I keep a mental snapshot of the adorable imagery of her with a short grin as she advises that she was ready. I was a little surprised on how much she managed to do in the kitchen in such a short amount of time. I wait for her answer and with her approach I turn and make my way to the front door with her, opening it for her before closing it behind the both of us. There was no need to set the alarm, considering where we were, and on top of that, I didn’t really get how to set it other than pressing the armed button. I knew there was a key code that I vaguely thought I knew but figured it was too troublesome to test. I had the mental image of lights blinking with a loud beeping noise followed by police showing up and various other embarrassing scenarios that could play out, the worst of which ending with a helicopter landing in my lawn. I knew that I could always have the realtor come back around to walk me through that system again whereas I could take notes, so I figured that’s probably what I would do the next weekend. After closing the door behind the two of us, I press the button on my keychain to open the doors to the Enforcer and reach the front door. Opening the driver door, I pull myself into the vehicle and close the door behind me, waiting for Izumi to get settled in before the journey would be made to the grocery store, hardware store and ultimately back here to the house. The Enforcer rolls out of the driveway, exits the front gates and proceeds to drive along the city streets heading towards the closest shopping area with assistance via the onboard GPS.

305 / 6158
Ooc: Should we time skip or start another RP?
Knock, Knock Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Knock, Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock   Knock, Knock EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 pm

sent to UYB