H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A Splash of Ectoplasm

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

So here I was, more or less in the middle of nowhere. See, there were a lot of rumours around lately. Rumours of paranormal things happening around these parts. I can't say whether or not that dictated why I was here today. Where was I at? Something about Veneza. I checked my watch; it was some time in the afternoon. Seemed to be going on evening. Felt like it, too. The coldness was actually pretty comforting - and it kind of showed. There wasn't particularly a vast amount of vestments on me that was suitable for the crisp temperature warranted from the time of day.
I was wearing a large, white T-Shirt that was clearly too big for me. That was what was eye catchingly notable. Other than that, it was just a casual attire consisting of jeans and umber boots of a soft cotton. I wore a striped, fingerless glove on one hand that seemed to stretch up the length of my forearm to my elbow.
I'd hidden my gun pretty half ass like, seeing as I didn't care as I was in some weird area that constantly aroused my sixth sense. The cloth sheath was kinda covering the revolver, but the handle was sticking out from underneath it. With that gloved hand respectively, I flicked at a lighter. With my other hand, I retrieved a cigarette. Blanketing it between my lips, I soothed the end of the cigarette with the flame of the lighter, inhaling a long drag.
I'd probably have more money if I didn't buy so many packs of these.
Then, I continue to flick at the lighter, making the flame come about once again. Cupping my ungloved hand over it, I try and warm it up; even though I was in a way risking burn due to the dangerous proximity the flame had to my flesh. I was so cold I didn't really feel the heat.

[328.328]
- - -
● "Finding the Veiled Temple!"
The Veiled Temple is hidden for a reason. It's not a place just anyone can get to. Only the devout can reach it to learn secrets passed down from age to age. Trek through the forest and somehow find your way to this holy place and be blessed.
... Reward: Temporary blessing - your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran


Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 pm

"What?" She promptly finds herself bound in a variety of locations. Her free hand had attempted to grip the ground to excercise the effort required to move her hand. The golem binding her wrists and moving them would result in her fingernails, of the hand that wasn't holstering the firearm, to drill a five part wound into the soft ground. Her teeth clench notably as she bared humane canines. Weight continued to pile up and she could do nothing but succumb to it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...Shit. Erugh..!"
Continuing to writhe there had been no particular avail. It was inconceivable to move her head in a way that would yield a glance towards her teammate. "Get it through your thick skull..." A fatigued breath would emanate from her mouth slowly as she distinctly pronounces each word. Her eyes close tightly. "I will NEVER be killed by the likes of you!" Opening her eyes she makes vigorous effort to establish eye contact with the golem to perform a powerful technique. Gazing towards her eyes would suddenly warrant the onlooker roaming their worst nightmares for a varying period of time. Though, it may or may not be successful.

200
Health: 50/100
Stamina: 14/100
Technique: Eye of Fear (Novice). {40 drain}
- » Eye of Fear
An illusionary technique that is preformed when the user makes eye contact with another. Eye of fear allows the user to see into the mind of an opponent and see their worst fears and then cast a high level illusion incorporating that fear into a devastating attack. Depending on the level of the skill, the user may also target more than opponent may at a time with in a certain rage.
Effect: damage is fierce, drains as long as it is held, binding strength is weak, multi caste range area of effect = 5 ft per level
- Mode deactivated. Soul Mode initiated {-5 stam}.
Damage: Fierce.
Rolling for: Eye of Fear (Novice); though whether or not it works depends on if golems even suffer infliction from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 pm

The member 'Blue' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Spoiler:
 
“I don’t know what you’re trying to do to my golems,” a voice would come after the acapella applause directed towards the tenaciously feisty Mei, “but I’m afraid it won’t work. The things on top of you are lifeless.” Walking from behind large tree at ground level, a male with extensive silver locks in a silver and black sleeveless collared torso covering and voluminous flowing lilac pants and matching leathery boots would make his seemingly frail appearance visually available. As he walks out, a black mist would follow his body, invoked by a few worlds tumbling softly from his lips in a murmur (Miasma, Demonic Arts, +Curse). His hands would be void of any type of weapons, but covered in matching gauntlet like coverings. The dark mist circles around and fills in the area around them, causing the atmosphere to darken if not dispelled. His body pauses about ten feet away as his hands lower to his side as he looks over Izumi and Mei and admits, “I’m not trying to kill you; I’m not a necrophiliac. I need at least a bit of life in you. It’s so rare to not only have one, but two ladies cross this path... Both of you, release your weapons at once. They shan’t relent upon your body, but the least amount of bruising, the better.”

224

Spirit A – (Standing/talking)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong)
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong)
Golem D – 3/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong)
Golem C – 5/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:38 pm

wc: 239 | 4416
pc: 20

Izumi stared at this spirit, she wasn't worried about the golem around her, nor was she worried about the demon, but as he was walking in, she wanted him to keep his place as she noticed there was a mist that was accompanying him. Though the gaze in her eyes stayed the same, she figured that it was a good time to unleash her appearance, her skin turning snake like. her claws extending, and her hair fully turning into a pile of snakes slithering across her head. The golems around her had been binded down by now. the power of her gaze fired or in the spirits direction, turning him to stone. "Do hold thy tongue." she uttered as she let the effects of her gorgyn gaze explode out, of course being sandwiched between the two golems would keep her from moving and she wouldn't even be able to let go of her weapon since it was against her chest, but her goal was to keep the spirit from moving closer to her. Her wing's pushed out against the demon that was holding against her back. Though with the golem stoned, if it was affected since it wasn't established on the snakes biting the golems then the bite was successful and the stoning as well, wouldn't cause the golem to release her cause of some wing's that sprouted out and squeezed it's way into manifestation in the hold.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode]
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive)
The user utilizes a gaze so terrible, legend speaks that it can turn anything that gazes upon it into stone! This makes the user's own sight their own enemy. Anything that looks at them is bound by stone over the course of 5 posts.
Effect: bind increases +1 per level, stone time decreases +1 per level [Being at perfected bind increases to 5, and the amount of time it takes to stone decreases by 5.]
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures]
Gorgyn Hair [Golem B and E should be Stone]
Stamina Chart
My passive techs take no stamina.
---
Health: 119.75%/120%
Stamina: 11%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 pm

"Son of a bitch!" More struggle occurs as she pushes her muscles to their pinnacle to attempt to budge the weight upon her. There is no avail. More vulgarity escapes her lips heavily as she continues to fight with the overwhelming strength of the bind. "I'll kill you like I did that wolf-fuck." The occurrences to her rear, where Izumi was positioned, would go unnoticed. Whether or not what Izumi was doing was successful would definitely cause her reaction to differ. Her vertical position on the ground enabled no opportunity to really look towards the individual before her. Not to mention fatigue was beginning to bite at her with the rapid depletion of her physical strength. "Release my gun?" She repeats in response. By this time she'd more or less missed the statement her ally had made. "You'll have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers." She deviously keeps her grasp upon her firearm to establish that she was relentless in this scenario. She wads together some saliva in her mouth before spitting at the golem in a sticky amalgamation.

185
Health: 50/100
Stamina: 19/100
Technique: none. {resting}
Note: Possibly cursed depending on if Izumi's deters it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Spoiler:
 
Since the mist was noticed with the approaching spirit, the result is that the Miasma technique was successfully invoked before any type of interruption was completed. Due to this, the technique would successfully allow the mist to seep into and about the area around them, cursing and staining those who were un-immune to it and who breathed in the air in which it permeated for the next few minutes (6 posts). Before the mist became too thick, one of the golems upon Mei would receive her warm and sticky fluids, but would remain resolute and rigidly firm over her body. During this time, the spirit notices Mei’s ejaculation of fluids with a smile before his gaze returns late to realize that Izumi had undergone some type of appearance altercation and was glaring at him having given a command. When the spirit looks upon Izumi, it finds itself encroached upon by a swift growing layer of stone. The stone starts at its feet and rises up, engulfing its upper body, arms and then neck and face until the spirit is completely bound. His final posture would be with the spirit gazing at his hands and over his body in disbelief. Whether or not the golem’s on Izumi ‘see’ was debatable, but when they were bitten by the snakes, their bodies immediately harden in the positions that they were in when bitten, thus encasing Izumi’s soft and tender body between their two hardened forms.

The damning Miasma does not fade away with the binding of the spirit, however, but as luck or fate would have it on this day, a gentle breeze sends a wind of blessing from the Veiled Temple that neutralizes the Miasma after its effects would be noticed. It would also clear the effects of the dark fog’s cursing.

300

Spirit A – 100 HP (Stoned)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem D – 3/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong, +Blessed > Weak)
Golem C – 5/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong, +Blessed > Weak)

Ooc: Due to the +Bless, Mei's now strong enough to pull free of the 2 Golems.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:34 am

wc: 224 | 4640
pc: 21

She sucked at her teeth as her eye's had narrowed, they have been given sometime, and Mei was mouthing off as if that would help anything, but it was good to know that she was alive, she would look at the girl currently due to her not hiding her form just yet, but she had stoned the spirit and even the two golem's around her. Though moving out of their grasp would be simple, well if she had enough energy, though sadly that wasn't the option here. She needed to recover her energy, and that's what was going to do, while still in her soul mode, She just needed to recover just enough. "Sprinkle down the energy of life, rest." and her figure began to glow golden as she was resting, thankfully though a breeze of blessing shot through the area. Though Izumi couldn't recognize it as a blessing and didn't realize that she wasn't cursed, she just noticed that she wasn't in pain like she thought she was going to be because of the mist.

Though it didn't matter at the moment why she wasn't, unless you glowed or something showing that you were blessed?, Izumi took this time that she had stoned the spirit to recover as she was glowing none the less from her rest spell.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode]
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive) [Being at perfected bind increases to 5, and the amount of time it takes to stone decreases by 5.]
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures]
Gorgyn Hair [Golem B and E should be Stone]
Rest [ Recovers 2 HP and Stam per mastery level, tech is at honed so +4 to hp and stam]
Resting doesn't count as an active post does it so do I still recover the auto 5 stam recovery from doing nothing?
Stamina Chart
My passive techs take no stamina.
---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 15%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 am

"Gah!" Her strength almost constantly at its pinnacle in attempts of trying to budge them one bit, Mei seemed confused to notice that her efforts began to work. Eventually she would continue to bring out her relentless determination and continue to work on removing the golems from her. Eventually she would change her position, being on one knee and kneeling. Further she would go, eventually prying them from her. Memories would satiate her hysteria as but weeks ago what had been fueling her resent, its 'kin' and 'kind' had been continuing to haunt and attack her. Just as so. Her pupils constrict even more as her head feels as though it were going to crack from all of the abrupt stress. Her teeth clench together as beads of sweat roll lazily down her forehead. Pants tumble haplessly from her mouth and finally, she pushes both golems away from her. Her expression, it looked as though she were going to chew through a bar of solid iron; she was seeing red. The only thing apparent before her, despite it not being true, was the image of that person who perhaps inadvertently caused all of her misfortune. That particular flamboyant looking figure. Red mingled with that delusional vision. Among the ravaging memories she could recall her sister's voice, 'make the monsters go away'. Her pacing was a speedy sprint as she attempted to make her way over to the encased spirit. It honestly barely registered in her mind that it was stoned - just that there was an opening. To make the shot assured, she would drive the end of the revolver's barrel to the petrified face of the demonic individual. Mei would unleash two rounds in the following action. If there wasn't a sufficient amount remaining in the clip, she would have reloaded. Her supply was plentiful since prior she wasn't capable of getting off her shot.

Recognition of her surroundings register in her mind. Disoriented, she falls right back on her rear regardless of the outcome. "Just like this, spirit, it's gonna be me who spills the cold blood your heart beats..."

356
Health: 50/100
Stamina: 15/100
Technique: Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Proficiency (Trained).
Note: Another question for future reference! Would point blank shots such as these require a roll, or would it decidedly be an assured hit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Spoiler:
 
Ooc: In this case, no, due to the fact that Rest is an active technique and not a passive technique; so you didn’t do ‘nothing’ you actually did ‘Rest.’ It would make more sense to me if it was called Recharge instead of Rest or something like that. I’m -pretty- certain that Rest wouldn’t have a weak stamina drain with it since it replenishes stamina, or else that would be super retarded.

The two golems find themselves pulled and pried from the body of the young lady as she escapes their grasp. Still animated, they resist against her, of course, but her strength proves greater than theirs in this weakened state. They are unable to reach up and grab her to prevent her flight towards their master due to her advantage in speed over their now slow movements. The spirit encased within the stony prison, is unable to comprehend the events outside of the stony shell that surrounded him. There are two very loud sounds that compromise the stone shield that layered the spirit.

First shot: Revolver (4) vs Stone (5) = 1 (left to stone)
Second Shot: Revolver (4) vs Stone (1) = 3 vs Spirits Def (2) = 1

The stone would show its strength and resiliency as it forces the first bullet to ricochet on contact, but breaking away portions of the stone at that area. The second and following shot would penetrate both the stone and eye cavity of the spirit. With the bound compromised, the demon’s body jerks back as it pulls free of the cracking stone that falls to the ground starting from its upper body until it reached his lower extremities. Its hand would be over its face as blood spewed from his eye cavity, lucky to be alive after a shot like that. Its one good eye would move about sporadically over the area of the fallen Mei as anger would fill his form. Looking up to Izumi, he growls, “this is your do…” Before he could finish the statement, his body was encased in stone yet again. It was around that time that he noticed there was something up with him becoming bound whenever he looked at Izumi.

The two golems from before would rush towards the Mei who had fallen on her rear. On arrival, moving at the weakened pace of a normal human, they would attack her from behind, each with a strike to the back of the head (Weak x2).

Ooc: The purpose of a pointblank gunshot would probably be more along the lines of “does the gun jam” or not type scenario. I think it works for critical shots as well, but often times people assume that the gun goes off and the shot hits. Since your pistol play is perfected, you wouldn’t need to roll. The only reason to roll a perfected skill (IMO) is to try to get an Omega2 roll. But, like always, if you want to be formal in the battle you’re in, the roll does serve some purpose other than “aim.” For this battle, it wouldn’t really be necessary.

340

Spirit A – 75 HP (Stoned)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem D – 3/5 (attacking Mei, Strong, +Blessed > Weak)
Golem C – 5/5 (attacking Mei, Strong, +Blessed > Weak)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

wc: 178 | 4818
pc: 22

Izumi was still held within the hold of the stone golems, but she had an idea, but she couldn't do it just yet. She still needed more stamina. The wound's that she had received earlier had sealed up and disappeared. Though her cloths were still shredded, well that would be an annoyance she had to fix later. Mei had shot the spirit weakening the stone with her first shot and the second shot blasting a hole through the stone and through the spirits face. This gave Izumi further insight to her stoning abilities. Seem's like there was a density level to it. Though it was a good thing Mei wasn't looking at her, or else she'd end up in the same situation as the spirit. When the spirit had attempted to say something to Izumi, Izumi only smirked as she looked at him. She saw the two golem's that ran for Mei. Izumi closed her eyes as she shouted, though her eyes closed the stoning would still be in effect. Izumi still recovered. "Mei watch out behind you!"

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode]
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive) [Being at perfected bind increases to 5, and the amount of time it takes to stone decreases by 5.]
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures]
Gorgyn Hair [Golem B and E should be Stone]
Rest [ Recovers 2 HP and Stam per mastery level, tech is at honed so +4 to hp and stam]
Stamina Chart
My passive techs take no stamina.
---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 15%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm

"What the hell..?" Mei muttered to herself as she watched the petrification at work once again. The girl almost glanced back at Izumi but conveniently her voice had deterred this. Having drawn her attention elsewhere. Her eyes look towards what had been coming towards her back. It was thanks to her ally that she was able to achieve this. "Hmph." Her demeanor becomes much more calm as she seems to stabilize her grasp over combat. Suddenly things didn't seem so big through her perception as she had tasted the beginning of a budding victory. Yet by the time she turned around to look at the golems for her she had only been spared enough time to cross her arms and brace for the attack. The revolver remains within her grasp. The combined efforts knock her back a little and this enables her some time to dexterously reload her revolver's cylinder. Her pistol itself had been since deposited back into its holster. Her eyes loom towards the golems as she gives the trigger a squeeze. A bullet is fired towards one. Strafing her accuracy to the side she takes aim on the other one quickly to attempt to fire one at it as well.

205
Health: 46/100
Stamina: 11/100
Technique: Braced self, thus defending with full attributes. Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Proficiency (Trained), 2 shots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm

The member 'Blue' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Spoiler:
 
The golems’ continued attacks are halted by the bullets that penetrate them. The first golem is hit squarely by the projective and its entire body dissipates and fades away, having been fully destroyed by the bullet, its weakened state and the previous damage ensued. The second golem is hit as well leaving it within an inch of its life. The strength of the revolver causes its body to shift back considerably, but it emotionlessly continues forth in an effort to wrought harm onto Mei. Aside from them, the other three targets on the board remained contained in their stony prisons.

100

Spirit A – 75 HP (Stoned)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem A – defeated
Golem C – 1/5 (attacking Mei, Strong, +Blessed > Weak)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 pm

wc: 90 | 4908
pc: 23

Izumi was merely biding time before she can make her move. From the sound of it and from what she could tell with her sensing ability Mei seemed to be alright for the moment. This was a good ample time to recover herself her snake hair slither upon the stone golems and wrapped around their necks and rested there. Izumi had to gather her strength just a bit more before she would make a move. There was still time, she knew how long it lasted if it wasn't interfered with.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode]
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive) [Being at perfected bind increases to 5, and the amount of time it takes to stone decreases by 5.]
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures]
Gorgyn Hair [Golem B and E should be Stone]
Rest [ Recovers 2 HP and Stam per mastery level, tech is at honed so +4 to hp and stam]
forgot to add in the four from the last post.
Stamina Chart
My passive techs take no stamina.
---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 23%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am

"You're not gone yet?" Mei would halfheartedly question. The golem had kept going with its onslaught towards her and she would respond accordingly. The speed she could reach was a lot better than what it could reach now; her evasiveness would spark into action. Backpedaling swiftly would hopefully allow her to elude the incoming attack. Her eyes would focus to heighten and hone her reaction time to the degree she wanted it. Things began to slow down to her and she could get off shots with relative ease like this. {Eye of the Mark} "Excuse my tardiness. Now die." Would come her now emotionless demand as she would unleash a round towards the shadowy figure coming towards her. Regardless of if it would disperse, she would look towards Izumi. A smirk would be apparent on her face lightly as to confirm that perhaps they'd done it. Contrary to her intention, gazing towards Izumi would petrify her. Being encroached into a stone casing so quickly would barely even yield a reaction from her to what had happened. The visual gesture would at least educate her the hard way about the woman's abilities.

194
Health: 46/100 (Stoned)
Stamina: 4/100
Technique: Eye of the Mark. (-5) Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Proficiency (Trained), 1 shot.
Note: This is the last box, I swear. <.<;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Spoiler:
 
The final shot puts the golem that was attacking Mei to rest; its body fades away in a writhing dance of shadows and darkness as it falls into a puddle of shadows on the ground. This final shot would leave only the petrified spirit and accompanying golems sealed in stone in their current positions. Struggle as they might, neither the golems nor the spirit would be able to readily break themselves free. There would be no further movements on their end and unless the stone was compromised the two ladies would henceforth be safe of any danger to their personages.

100

Spirit A – 75 HP (Stoned)
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong, +Stone (5 density))
Golem A – defeated
Golem C – defeated
Golem D – defeated

Ooc: Lol, I was just thinking about that; it's nice as always.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 am

wc: 277 | 5185
pc: 24

Movement had all stopped, the noise as well. Izumi arched a brow and wondered why, she sensed their energies, but they weren't moving. Slowly she gazed to them all and blinked when she noticed the scene. She scoffed and bite her bottom lip as she was trying her best to hold back her laughter. She couldn't understand why but it was quite funny, everyone was stoned enemy and ally alike. It was quite an sad thing though that even her ally was stoned, but Izumi knew that it was a temporary thing and she could just break open the stone basing that held Mei inside. "Well its time.." she stated as she received a bit more energy before she stopped her rest technique and she began to chant. "Breaking the boundaries between space and time" She used her snake hair to touched both the stoned golems and looked over where the stoned spirit was located and she fixated her gaze to the space above the stoned spirit and in an instant the stoned golems would disappear and teleport to the area above dropping down head first and crashing down upon the stoned spirit. With this she was released from being held by the stone golems.

After she was released she twirled her spade and dashed to the spirit, whether the stone casing broke or not, Izumi hid her appearance fully to which she would twirl when she got within distance of her spade attack range, six feet, to which she spun her spade high into the air and slammed the blade horizontally down aiming to slice the skull of she spirit in half.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode]
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive) [Being at perfected bind increases to 5, and the amount of time it takes to stone decreases by 5.]
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures]
Gorgyn Hair [Golem B and E should be Stone]
Rest [ Recovers 2 HP and Stam per mastery level, tech is at honed so +4 to hp and stam]
Adds in the stamina and then using up stamina so it went up to 27%
Teleport [honed reduces 10%, Fierce drain: -40%; 30%, plus it's my affinity so 15% stam lost.]
Poleplay [novice] -10% [ damage based on Strength attribute +1]
Stamina Chart
My passive techs take no stamina.
---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 2%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 am

The only thing that was apparent was darkness before her. The innards of the stone bestowed proximity enough with her face to make let alone shifting her heed around difficult. She attempts to budge her fingers. There is no avail. She concludes that this felt much like an extremely resilient body cast. Speaking would be inconceivable; she'd tried but had done little but put the odd taste of dirt on her tongue. Mei would attempt to squeeze the trigger of the gun still in her hand but that would not work either. It obviously isn't decipherable what her current emotions were externally. It was possible for her to note the relation between the stoning and Izumi given the effect it had on the spirit as well. There was no indication that the incident was inadvertent but Mei could only hope that the woman would cast best efforts towards getting her out before she lost consciousness from likely lack of air from being in there.

166
Health: 46/100 (Stoned)
Stamina: 9/100
Technique: Nothing. (Resting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Spoiler:
 
The dropping from the sky cracks the stone encasing the spirit to the point where the spirit is able to push against his binds and attempt to get free. As he is breaking out, the attack comes swiftly from Izumi and strikes on his unguarded head. Through more luck than skill, the attack of the blade strikes its mark in a critical manner, thus splitting the skull of the creature and sending him face first into the ground before Izumi. Dust pushes out from the impact between his face and the ground and his body is still. Blood squirts and oozes from his head and dark smokes fades out of the stone casings of the other golems. The hollow casings are left barren as the golem technique ends along with the life and last breathes of the spirit before his body begins to break apart and inversely vertically cascade heavenward before fading into thin air. The soul of this one would be returned to the cycle of spirits and its shell would be no more.

175

Spirit A – defeated
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – defeated
Golem C – defeated
Golem D – defeated
Golem E – defeated

Ooc: split my WC for EXP.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:31 am

wc: 163 | 5348
pc: 25

Breathing heavily Izumi held a serious look upon her face as she deactivated her soul mode. Her grip upon her spade was held tight. The spirit died and began to disperse into spirit particles as it was returned back to the life cycle. The fight was finally over as she took in heavy deep breaths. Once the spirit was gone she lifted her spade up over her shoulders and looked over to the final stoned person, Mei. "I best get you outta there." She stated as she walked over to the stone figure and placed a hand upon the stone for a second before she controlled her physical energy, qi, and reared her palm back and whipped it onto the stone. "KITASU" With the strike it would crack the stone all over and all around, the power of her strike spreading through the stone alone to cause it to crack and break apart releasing Mei. "You alright?" She said with a worried look.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 pm

The stone continues to cascade down her at a moderate pace. Mei would cough unpleasantly as dirt and bits of stone had inevitably been inhaled from constant debris. She could not meet Izumi's worried look given that she'd been doubled over coughing. Due to the dirt it looked more like she'd been caked with umber flour in a bad baking incident. Her fingers rub her eyes only to move around more stone remnants since her hand was covered as well. Mei however is stalwart as she recuperates at a decent pace. Her stamina had declined quite a bit and her physical health had taken a large hit; this was apparent with the feeble way she was operating at the moment. Slowly she would heed Izumi's presence.

Her black eyes become angry very quickly. “Why'd you encase me in stone?” Was what she would enquire. Mei had seen the spirit they were combating being turned into stone. The exact mechanics weren't perceptible to her. Yet, as she briefly scanned their vicinity she seen that the spirit was no longer there. There wasn't one bit of evidence of it being there besides the cataclysm it caused yards back. There was no blood trail either. “Don't tell me you helped it escape...”

216
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:24 pm

wc: 157 | 5505
pc: 26

Izumi shifted her gaze away in a nervous fashion as she scratched at her cheeks and sighed. Well that was an unexpected reaction, she was more so expecting fear or something, but anger well certainly wasn't something she expected. "It isn't really something I can control in that form and the Spirit is gone. It broke apart into spirit particles like any other spirit would after they have been 'killed'." Izumi's outfit was mostly ruined shredded down the middle as she looked toward's Mei. though one thing is for certain Mei was quick to perceive that the stoning had came from Izumi. This girl was indeed smart. Izumi really didn't know if the girl would believe her or not, some reason people don't believe her when it comes to spirits, possibly its because of her apathy toward's them not really caring if they lived or died. So long as the balance wasn't ruined she didn't really care.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Mei would initially quirk a brow. It furrows once again to resume the ire apparent in her eyes. Elaboration didn't seem to necessarily work to calm her in this instance. Yet, her expression would lighten. It becomes relatively calm once again. “Oh, I see. Excellent.” Mei would say. Her hand would extend, touching Izumi's long bang of violet hair. If enabled she would hold it loosely and would appear to be examining it like a scientist would be visually probing a lab rat. It was then she would violently pull downward on it.

And if successful her grip wouldn't cease. The barrel of her revolver would, however, be pointed, towards her apparent ally. “Do you take me for an idiot? Why didn't you tell me that?” Regardless of Izumi's power she appeared to demand the answers which she sought. Her gaze reeks with vehemence as she continues to stare towards the individual before her. “Excuse my belligerence, but please do educate me on the mechanics of your 'form'. I originally did think you were a friend, you know.” Breathing,she would resume. “I was encased in stone, deterring me from seeing the apparent death of the spirit. Once broken out, it's completely gone; I find it excessively convenient.”

211
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

wc: 167 | 5672
pc: 27

Izumi merely sighed as she allowed for Mei to touch her hair, what the girl would feel would be natural hair, strands and all. Though it was unexpected when she pulled at it. "OW!" Izumi yelped out as her upper body lowered down as far a Mei had pulled her. Izumi looked to Mei and noticed that she was now staring down a barrel. Izumi was mostly surprised at the girls actions, though she wan't afraid of the gun. Izumi winced a little at her hair being pulled and she listened to the girls words.

"It works in a similar fashion as your's does, except mines related to a creature of lore." she started her answer. "The Gorgyn. This form of mine seems to be connected with my family lineage for generations past and every so often a Gorgyn would be born."

What else could she say. "I'm sure you've heard of an old tale of Medusa?"

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:25 pm

“Medusa?” Mei would repeat, her gaze elongating. They seem to lose the general ire but still remained focused. She did note that the elaboration as to why Izumi didn't notify her about this prior hadn't been stated. “That's the woman who turns people into stone if they look at her. Everyone knows about that. It was said that Perseus cut off her head and used it to turn Atlas into stone so he would no longer have to be burdened by carrying the heavens.” Gravely she would say. “If you're anything like that it probably would have been a good idea to tell me.” Gingerly she began to inch the revolver back. Her prudent eyes would constantly be monitoring Izumi. The female would sigh lightly. If Izumi were to make hostile action she herself would be on alert; but for now she would make it so the gun wasn't ready for fire by removing its readiness with dexterous movements of her finger. She shakes her head lightly.

“Here, hold this.” Mei lets go of the girl's hair as she hands her the revolver unexpectedly. She prepared it again before handing it to her. “Now shoot me. I'm resilient, so it won't be an assured kill. Yet, if you don't then I can trust you.”

219
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:49 pm

wc: 200 | 5872
pc: 28

Well she didn't speak about it because it's not exactly something she was proud about. She only changed into it because it was her only hope for Mei to survive. Izumi no longer cared about her own life, she'd just respawn and still live so it didn't matter to her how she ended up. Izumi merely blinked as she was given the gun and she looked to the girl. Izumi stood up and rubbed her hair with the hand that held her spade. Thinking to herself That hurts..

Blinking a few times Izumi merely sighed as she just handed the revolver back, with the handle pointing to Mei. "I'm not going to shoot you." Izumi would wait for Mei to take back her gun. Izumi held sincere eyes as she would speak again. "It's not exactly a form I'm proud to speak about, and within the spur of the moment if I distracted you from your battle just to tell you not to look at me, I'm sure you might have died. Though I never meant for it to effect you, it's not an ability that lets me pick who I want it to effect."

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Oddly, Mei would take back the revolver. Having prepared it she would make sure that it was no longer cocked before depositing the firearm into the holster. Her lips curl into a grimace as she begins to configure around with her purse. “Sorry about your hair.” She retorts mildly. She would withdraw what looked to be a small mirror. Mei would also make an effort to find napkins she'd stored within there. There is a brief wait seeing as she had to rummage through things. Once having retrieved them she would wipe some of the dirt that had amalgamated at her eyes out of them quickly. Additional movements would be done and her face would be cleaned up to some extent. She flips open the mirror and looms her heed into it. She screams, before covering her mouth to muffle it. “My hair! My clothes...” Biting her lip she stands up, brushing her index and middle finger through some of her originally porcelain locks of hair. “...Nevermind! I take that back.”

“Let's just get to that place already.” Mei would state distinctly as she turned around, beginning to walk. “I just wish there was a quicker method of getting there.”

205
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 pm

wc: 268 | 6140
pc: 29

Izumi waved it off, she didn't feel that Mei needed to apologize for pulling her hair. "It's fine." she uttered as she rubbed at the bang that was grabbed the pain had mostly disappeared all that was left was this tingly sensation of the grab. Though what was she going to do with her own outfit as since well it was shredded down the middle. This was a bit complicated. She sighed and pondered for a moment before Mei screamed which caused Izumi to quickly look her direction in full alert. Though she blinked and rubbed the back of her head when she noticed Mei was looking into her hand mirror. Izumi looked away and sighed, she had to go into soul mode again and unleash her wings to cover her front from being exposed to everyone. Of course when in soul mode there would be no outward change as she had control over her appearance and she only brought out her golden wings which draped around her like a cloak and covered her front.

Mei started to move and Izumi looked at her and listened hearing what she stated. Well there were ways, but Izumi didn't have the energy for it. "It's not all that far from where we are now, you can see it off in the distance." She stated as she walked along side of Mei, her stoning gaze affects would not be in effect due to her transformation control, the only thing she exposed out is her golden scaly wings to cover herself like a cloak without it's hood.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 pm

The statement made her viable to look ahead. Her eyes widen slightly as she heeds the existence of the ruins. “So isolated. In an area where no ears may pry; it's no wonder why it's not known of broadly.” Mei comments as they continue on their way to the site. Casually she'd glance back towards Izumi; as her eyes loom to the area which would have been effected by her tug her gaze holsters a bit of guilt notably. She recalls how she would have shot the person for pulling on her hair. Nevertheless she would remain wordless as their travels would continue.

The silent trip would warrant an arrival seemingly just as quiet. This area had definitely looked how she'd imagined but there seemed to be something more. Perhaps it was the general feeling of security in comparison to the lands prior. To say the least the very atmosphere of this place seemed to be much more divine. Mei would scan over the vicinity. She catches something in her gaze and immediately makes her way over to it. Near an erratically placed patch of grass had been an exotic looking flower. “Such a flower...” She would begin, plucking it from the ground. She would make her way back to Izumi. She hands her the flora. “Had it not been for your company my heart may not have been beating to this hour. This is for you.”

“Yet, seeing these ruins. It almost makes me wish that time travel was a plausible feat.” Mei would say whilst casting her attention towards the sky.

267
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 pm

wc: 204 | 6344
pc: 30

Most of their travel there was quiet Izumi kept rubbing at that part of hair that was pulled being that she was able to feel it far more than a normal person would since her hair was more alive than regular human hair. Their travels led them to the Veneza ruins, yes most of it was in ruin's but it was not vacant. It was just not broadly known to many of those in the city, even though those in the ruins make trade with those in the city for tools and medicine in order for them to survive in their old way of life.

Something caught the gaze of Mei and Izumi watched the girl with a curious blink of her eyes she watched her return with a flower that was handed to her. With her free hand Izumi stared at it. Blushing slightly she smiled softly. "Thank you..." she uttered after Mei gave it to her.

Mei seemed quite saddened to see this place in ruins and wished for a means of traveling back to the past. Now that was something she could do. "I can grant that wish." she uttered after Mei.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:57 pm

The Akatoush clanswoman blinked widely.
“What?” She would question in an utterance. Of course Mei's statement had just seemed to be a general wish that was probably commonly wished for amongst the populaton. Her expectations of Izumi hadn't exactly been this high it would appear. “Izumi-san, if...if you do speak words of truth, then let's not be rash.” She takes an odd step back. Her expression had been a tad bit nervous of the notion by now. Yet it didn't seem conceivable to doubt someone who turned the majority of humanoids in a battlefield to stone. “Preparation would be a must, first.”
She raises her index finger, closing her eyes and smiling lightly. “If you're not joking, then let's wait a day or two. Let us meet here again in better condition.”

136
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 pm

wc: 172 | 6516
pc: 31

Izumi gave a gentle look to the flower in her free hand as she held her spade in the other and her golden wing's covered her torn dress. Shifting her gaze to Mei who looked to be surprised by what Izumi stated. Izumi didn't smile or anything merely gave the look of 'huh' and blinked twice. She wasn't kidding, though it would be a bit far fetched for a human to initiate time travel. But with this world there were more powers than one could initially believe in. Izumi's specialty laid upon advanced dark magic, specifically that of the void power. Mei also gave her this 'dont be shitting with me' kind of vibe. "I can take us to the past, though we would have to go searching on foot again for Veneza, since I haven't visited it yet. It's one of my abilities I can create a portal through the fabrics of time and space to go anywhere that I've visited before." She gave some information so Mei would be informed.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 pm

“I was not aware Medusa was capable of those feats.” Raising her brow she would comment in response. “Yet, your abilities are always so convenient. My envy continues to grow like weeds in a garden.” Her attention would return to the ruins. She begins to pace back and forth as though she were within contemplation. “Now that we're here, it baffles me as to what to do next.” She adjusts her cloth sheath so it would resume its role to conceal what was beneath it. “Though, since that fight, it feels as though I was enhanced to some extent. My original goal may have been achieved already if that's the case.”

115
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 pm

wc: 103 | 6619
pc: 32

"That isn't a feat Medusa is capable of doing, it's just one of my own abilities I've had since young." she answered as her gaze looked to Mei. "If you have no further business here I can open a portal for you to return to the city so you do not have to trek the forest again." Her lavender eyes kept focused upon the girl with a soft gaze, Izumi herself would wait for the girls response, after all if there was no longer a need for her to be here than Izumi can provide a guaranteed safe passage back to the city.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 pm

“Exceptional at combat...” Mei would turn around. Her pace would lead her in a half-circle walk around Izumi. She would come to a slight stop. Her hand raises, her index finger attempting to poke the girl in her cheek. “...and utility. There is not a moment where I'm not amazed.” She elaborates as she continues to subconsciously assess her. A step would be taken rearwards. She would clear her throat, and perhaps the faint awkwardness from her gesture. “Anyway, that would be best. Do try not to exert yourself, Izumi-san. If your breath ceases from fatigue be assured that I will pry you back from the afterlife with my own hands.” She'd smirk lightly.

114
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 pm

wc: 163 | 6782
pc: 33

Hearing her comment only made her blush. Izumi didn't think she was all that good at combat, but that was possibly because she kept comparing herself to those of her clan, back when they lived, their expertise far exceeded hers. She held a nervous shy look as she thought about it, her being as good as the other members of her clan. Though technically she is currently the strongest of her clan, being that now it only comprised of two people, it brought a sort of empty accomplishment though. Izumi's golden wing's shivered a second before it readjusted itself after Mei poked Izumi's cheek. "t-thanks, though theres no need to worry about me. I'll be fine." I'll be alive for generation's to come. She thought to herself as she smiled. Holding her free hand out she pointed it off to the side and chanted. "Moving between the void of space and time." The energy for the spell began to charge up within her.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Mei would remain still an curious as she awaited the conclusion of Izumi's spell. She mentally notes that the language she generally used for her incantations seemed to be mundane instead of a foreign one. Whilst the spell was initiated she would remain wordless in presumed attempts to not disturb the girl's focus. Her observations lead her to perceive the way how the very atmosphere seemed to dampen and darken as the black magic had been summoned. In a way it seemed similar to the spell first used against them in genre but for purposes not hostile. It only reminds Mei that she herself should probably make her magic arsenal more diverse.

112
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

wc: 112 | 6894
pc: 34

The spells charged fine and Izumi finished her spell as she unleashed the energy gathered for the spell and a shining light began to appear in the air and like dripping water the light dropped down and began to form in a full circle the light dropping down like drapes in a full circle making a column of light. After that Izumi lowered her hands and smiled. "There's your way back to the city. You will appear within the Moonbucks cafe ladies bathroom." Izumi stood there with a smile upon her face, the drain was a big one, but it wasn't as big if she hadn't specialized in these types of spells.

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Foremost the visual apparel of the spell alone would make her take a sturdy step back. For some reason its appearance had not been of her original expectations. Though she could never be too safe. All of these encounters has made her exceptionally methodical. “Thanks, Izumi.” She would reply in response, appearing to be content where she'd be left off at. Several steps are taken towards the portal. She does a small check to see if all of her belongings were intact, and once confirming this she would look towards her ally and friend once again. “I want to go to the past, so if I see you again it'll be miraculous. If it's your intention then meet me around Moonbucks in a week and that shall be our point of departure. Evening tends to be the time I'm out the most...” She raises a hand, a small wave. “Ciao.” Stepping through the portal she would disappear from sight at that area. Her evanescence would bring her back to the security of the area Izumi specified.

179 [Thread exit, quest complete.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

wc: 181 | 7075
pc: 34

Izumi was the girl as she was cautious about entering the pillar at first, or was it that she was surprised about it, Izumi really couldn't tell, but she merely just waited for Mei to enter the portal. After thanks was given to her Izumi nodded her head and gave a light bow. "No problem." She listened to the girl as she had told her the times she would be out and where they should meet if Izumi really wanted to take her into the past. Izumi herself wasn't sure if it was a safe thing to take her to the past, but there wouldn't be any harm into their future, being that it really wasn't their own past they were heading into. Truly the power of the hogosha is truly immense. "Do take care now" and with that Mei was gone, Izumi waited until she felt that Mei fully passed through her portal technique before she closed the portal. Mei would be safe and Izumi could continue to head into Veneza to see if the sacred hunters are here today.

[Exit rp]

----
Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750
Futeki (Trained ) - 1750
Capacity (Trained) - 1750

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   

Back to top Go down
 
A Splash of Ectoplasm
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Veneza Ruins-
Jump to: