Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rites of Fenrir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Rites of Fenrir  Empty
PostSubject: Rites of Fenrir    Rites of Fenrir  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Rites of Fenrir

Sighing lightly, I slowly shift my gaze as I scan the area before me. I had come back to the realm of my birth, Onitoshi, from time to time I find that I desire to visit this realm, visit the place of my birth, Solvay the demonic red forest, though this go around I decided I would visit Arden. Slowly I move through Middle Arden, gazing over some of the merchants and there wears, though I possessed little money, one can always window shop and make plans for later when they do have enough money for something they desire. Moving down the street I move to another shop and push open the door as I step into the shop. As a newcomer comes to the shop, the owner lifts his head and looks to the male and gives a nod, " Greetings, there anythin I can help you with? " The male asks as he looks at Valkrist. Turning my gaze to the man, I shake my head faintly, " Just looking at the moment. " I say before making my way over to a table with various items. The male nods, " Alright, well if you need anything let me know. " In the shop, along with Valkrist resided a cloaked figure, a figure that watched Valkrist upon his entry into the shop. Standing in front of the table I slowly shift my gaze, scanning over some of the objects on the table before I reach down and pick up one of the rings. The cloaked figure watches Valkrist's actions, the figures gaze slowly scanning over the strangle dressed demon. The owner of the shop comes over to the table, " That ring right there is a powerful magical ring capable of launching a bolt of lighting at your foe. " He picks up another of the rings on the table, " And this one here is capable of unleashing a blast of wind. ". I looked at the ring I held for a moment, how could a ring do such a thing? Turning my gaze to the ring the man picked up, I scan over it for a moment before lifting my gaze to him, " I see.. " These rings could be of use, though at the moment I didn't have the money to buy them, unfortunately.. " Ey, all these rings possess magical properties, each able to do a different thing and just as devastating as the previous. When you have the money come back and these rings can be yours. " The shop owner said as he set the ring back down. " I shall do that. " I say to the man as I give a faint nod, indeed these rings would be nice to own. I place the ring I had back onto the table before I slowly shift my attention to a wrack of various weapons. The cloaked figure keeps there gaze fixed on Valkrist as they remain in a different part of the store. I scan over the wrack of weapons before turning my attention back to the door. Since I didn't have the money to buy any of the wears the shop holds it would be pointless to remain here any longer considering I had already found things I would like to have.

I make my way out of the shop and glance around for a moment before I begin to move down the street once again. The cloaked figure follows after Valkrist as he makes his way out of the shop and gives chase as he begins moving down the street. As I make my way down the street, I sigh lightly as I sense that someone is following after me. Though I sensed someone following after me, I continue moving and stop by different shops to look at various items, though I knew I could not buy any of them. The cloaked figure continues to pursue Valkrist as he moves down the street, always staying a short distance behind him and watching his every action. The figure seemed to continue following after me, this was rather bothersome, was it someone out to kill me? That was the most logical answer though I didn't see why, I don't believe I had made any enemies in this realm, though with my power if one wanted to make a name for them self they may target me. If that were the case then I would have to deal with them.. though I didn't think it would wise to start a fight in the middle of the street. With this in mind I begin to move once again, slowly making my way down the street as I begin to scan the area ahead of me, looking for an alley or something of the sort I could duck into. The cloaked figure continues there pursuit of Valkrist, oblivious to his over all plan and knowledge of there presence and pursuit. As I find just such an opening I am looking for I continue moving forwards and start to move towards the opening between two buildings. Slipping into the alley, I make my way down it and turn into a area to hide before waiting on the figure following after me. The cloaked figure follows after Valkrist into the alley and upon finding he was not there, the figure looks around while moving deeper into the alley, searching for the demon. I wait as the figure moves down the alley searching for me and when they come close enough, I quickly step forwards, reaching out and grabbing the figure by the cloak and lifting them from the ground before slamming them back against the wall of a building. The cloaked figure lets out a gasp as Valkrist grabs the cloak and when it is slammed against the wall the figure lets out gasp for air that is quickly followed by a moan of pain, all of which sound rather feminine.

Growling softly, I fix my gaze upon the figure as I hold it up against the wall of the building, " Why are you following me? " I ask in an angered tone of voice. The cloaked figure slowly begins to raise there arms in a non threatening manner, reaching up to take a hold of the cloak and slowly pull it back as the figure speaks, " I mean you no harm demon. " The figure speaks in a soft tone non threatening tone of voice. As the hood of the cloak is drawn back I find that the figure that had been following me is a female demon. Though it was a female, I keep the her pinned against the wall, my gaze narrowing into a glare as I look up at her. The female looks down at Valkrist and smiles softly as she brings a hand out, reaching for his face, " It is alright demon.. I mean you no harm, though I do seek you. " She said as she tried to touch Valkrist's face. As she reaches for my face, I bring my free hand up and grab her wrist, preventing her from grabbing me, " What do you want with me? ". The female offers no resistance against Valkrist as he grabs her wrist before she can touch him, " I wish to give you power demon, power that you no doubt hunger for. Though... you will have to prove your self. " She said as she gazed down into Valkrist's eyes. As she gave me the answers I seek, in a way and it was something that stuck the flame of curiosity and challenge within me. " Tell me more. " I say as I release her wrist. The female nods with a light smile as she reaches out and touches Valkrist's cheek now that she is able to, " So you accept, good.. " She said as she slowly traces the tips of her fingers along Valkrist's cheek, " The challenge you must face is life threatening and if you are not worthy then you shall die. But if you are strong enough and worthy then you will gain power. " As she spoke a column of light descended from the sky, engulfing both the demons in it. With my gaze still set on the female, I have no time to react to the light as it comes down to cover myself and the female demon completely.

As the light fades, it gives way to the fiery light produces by torches, torches set about a room, lighting up the area. I let forth another growl as I glance around. The flames light up various areas of what appear to be a stone room with an alter in one area of the room, a large stone table in another and a make shift bed in another part of the area. " Shhh, it's alright. " The female said as she glanced around before looking down at Valkrist, " You are safe here. " Turning my gaze to the female, I shake her some as my gaze shifts into a glare, " Where have you taken me?! " I ask, demanding an answer. The female goes limp as Valkrist begins to shake her and when he asks her, she glances around again before turning her attention back to Valkrist as a sad expression comes to her face, " This.... this is the last Temple of Fenrir... " She says, a tone of sadness in her voice. I slowly shift my gaze around at what can only be described as a dilapidated pile of rubble and remains of a structure. " I know it isn't much, this is what remains of the temple after ages of decay and no one to tend it.. " She adds as she watches Valkrist. I continue to shift my gaze, slowly taking in the area around me as I go over what she is telling me. I had no knowledge of the happenings in the demon realm nor did I know anything about past demons so what she is saying is both true and not at the same time.. " Tell me demon, what is your name? ... And, could you put me down please? " She asks as she glances down at Valkrist's arm. Turning my gaze back to the female, I slowly begin to lower her and set her back on the ground before releasing the cloak, " Valkrist... and who are you? " I ask, looking down at the female a moment longer before turning my gaze back to the ruins. She nods faintly as Valkrist tells her his name, though she pauses for a moment when he asks for hers. She looks over Valkrist for a moment before she turns and begins to walk, " I am a Priestess of Fenrir... Please, come this way and we shall begin Valkrist. " She said as she began moving towards the alter. I look to the female and growl faintly since she had not answered my question, though I slowly begin to follow after her as she leads the way to the alter. As she comes to the alter, opens a small box and pulls out a cloth. After pulling the cloth out, she begins to shift it and unwraps a vial. She looks at the vile and sighs lightly " There isn't much left... This will be the last try my lord. " She says as she gazes towards the remains of a statue. Following after the female, I come to a stop next to the alter and look at the vile she had pulled out before turning my gaze to the statue. The statue was in such bad shape I couldn't tell what it once was, all it seemed to be a leg or two and the remains of rocks. " What are you talking about? " I ask as I look back to the female.

The female turns her gaze to Valkrist for a moment after he asks the question. She holds up the almost empty vial, " This contains the essence of my lord, Fenrir. " She says before setting the vial down. " You will be the last attempt... " She says as she looks down at the vial. I wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about it all sounded a bit wonky to me, " Essenes? ... last attempt? " I ask as I look at the female. She nods, " Yes, there is not enough of his essence left to try after this. If the ritual fails and you do not survive, then... " She turns her attention to Valkrist, " We must prepare.. Please, undress Valkrist. " She says before she goes about getting some things. I stand there for a moment, still not exactly sure about what she was wanting to do, though the thought of gaining power still drove me on so I began to undress as she had requested. She comes back with another object wrapped in cloth and as she approaches Valkrist, she unwraps what appears to be a curved blade dagger with a wolf head on one end. When I see the weapon my gaze narrows and I begin to growl at the female. She frowns at Valkrist's reaction as she approaches him, " Don't worry Valkrist, It will only hurt for a moment and I won't do anything life threatening. " She says as she moves in front of Valkrist and scans over his body. " ... What do you mean? " I ask, my gaze still in a glare as I look down at her. She lifts her gaze to Valkrist's face and smiles faintly, " We must prepare your body. " She says before she takes the blade of the knife and begins to make small cuts along Valkrist's upper body and cut symbols into his skin. As she begins to cut into me I let out a growl of pain but remain still, I was still unsure what I needed to do to gain this power, my first thought when she told me was fight something... She continues and slowly circles Valkrist, each cut not deep enough to cause permanent harm but enough to cause him to bleed. As she finishes she stands in front of Valkrist and slowly runs her tongue across the blade, licking it clean before she wraps it back up. She sets the blade aside before she begins to smear Valkrist's blood over his form, using it to write other symbols on his body. As she finishes she steps before him and again scans over his form. Reaming still through the whole ordeal it seemed rather freaky though at the same time, arousing but I hold back my urges for the moment and let the female continue. She brings her gaze up to meet Valkrist's and nods, " Now that your body is ready. We can move on to the next step. " She says before turning back to the alter. " Next step? " I ask as I watch her. " She nods, her back still to Valkrist. Reaching down she picks up the vial and pours the liquid into the metal cup before setting the vial down and picking the cup up. With cup in hand she turns and moves over to Valkrist, offering him the cup, " Drink this. " She says, watching Valkrist. I watch the female and as she brings the cup to me I look down at the crimson liquid in it and knew right away what it was. Shifting my gaze from the cup, I look back to the female and ponder for a moment over what she had said. Slowly I bring my hands up and take the cup from her, " If I drink this, I will gain this power you spoke of, right? " She nods, still watching Valkrist, " Yes. ". With that I bring the cup up to my lips and tilt it up as I tilt my head back and gulp down the liquid that it held. As Valkrist brings to drink the liquid the female smiles as she watches. After drinking all the blood in the cup I offer the cup back to the female and lick my lips clean. She takes the cup from Valkrist and sets it back on the alter before turning to watch Valkrist. She had never gotten past this step before, though she knew what was about to happen to the demon.

Turning my gaze from the female, I lift my hands and look at them for a moment before looking back at her, " I don't feel any new power... " I say with a soft growl as my gaze narrows into a glare. She nods her head faintly, " It takes a moment.. " Just as she began to speak I felt a pain begin to take form in my stomach, at first not really bothersome but with in mer seconds it increased and began to radiate out from my stomach to ravage my entire body. As the pain begin to grow I moved towards the female as my anger began to swell, " Ahh! W-What did you d-do. " I ask in a gruff tone as I come to the female and grasp her around the neck, though the pain continued to grow more and start to become unbearable. The priestess remained still as she watched Valkrist, not flinching as he grabbed her by the neck, " This is the part of the ritual you must survive to gain power. " She explains as she gazes into Valkrist's eyes. Though I wanted to I found myself unable to tighten my grip on her throat and take her life for this trick she set upon me, the pain began to over take my body and cause me to lose my grip on her neck and fall to my knees before falling to my side as I let out cry after cry of pain. The priestess watches Valkrist as he buckles under the pain and sinks to the ground. Slowly she steps away from him and sits back on the alter for a moment as she watches him, " If you can survive this Valkrist you will gain a minute amount of the same power my lord possesses, though non have been able to make it past this part... " I could hear what the priestess was saying but I found I could not respond as I writhed around in pain on the ground. The priestess moved from the alter and came to kneel in front of Valkrist, reaching out to run a hand through his hair, " Shhh.. It will be alright. " She says softly as she watches Valkrist. As the priestess comes near I turn I turn my gaze to her and watch as she kneels before me and begins to speak. As I watch her waves of pain rush through me, ravaging me entire body though my vision begins to become blurred and starts to faded to black, the last thing that fills my vision as it fades is the priestess as she kneels before me. As things faded to black I became consumed by the dark abyss..

Slowly, life begins to take root with in me and move through my from. As it does so I find myself gasping for air as I quickly sit up, though as I sit up I feel another rush of pain surge through me, causing me to grasp my chest as I let out a groan of pain. As I grab my chest I feel the soft texture of some sort of blanket. Slowly I begin to open my eyes, my vision blurry like before but I begin to see things clearly and I glance down at first to the simple blanket covering me before slowly shifting my gaze around. I was still in the same place, the ruined temple from before. " You're awake. " The priestess said surprisingly as she moves over to Valkrist and kneels at his side, " I didn't think you'd make it. ". When I heard the priestess voice I quickly snap my attention to her and as I watched her the anger I had felt before towards he began to come rushing back and as she kneeled I lashed out at her despite the pain it caused. Launching myself from my position I tackle the priestess and take her to the ground, pinning her arms to the stone floor. The priestess offers no resistance as Valkrist lashes out at her and takes her to the ground. As I gaze down at the priestess, growling at her, the pain that had started to build with in me begins to much and over takes me, forcing me to slump forwards and almost fall, putting more weight on the priestess as my grip on her arms loosens. Laying under Valkrist, the priestess watches him and when the pain finally over comes him, she slips her hands from his grasp and brings her arms up, wrapping an arm around him to hold him close as she runs her free hand through his hair, " You shouldn't be out of bed, your body has not fully recovered from the ritual. Though it seems the ritual was a success, that itself is a miracle... I had a feeling you could survive but I wasn't exactly sure. This means that you are worthy. " She says as she gazes up at Valkrist. Resting over the priestess, I look down at her, groaning softly in pain as I listened to her words. " Let's get you back in the bed, shall we? " She asks as she pulls her hands from Valkrist. Slowly I give a faint nod of the head, not sure how much longer I could hold myself up. I begin to move, groaning a bit more in pain as I work on making it to the bed once again. As Valkrist begins to move, the priestess shifts and helps him make it back to the bed. Once he was back in the bed she moves away from him. As I lay back in the bed, I let out a light sigh as I turn my gaze to the priestess, watching her. She retrieves a bowl and moves over to Valkrist before kneeling next to him, " Here, you should try to eat a little to keep your strength up. " She says as she offers him a spoon full of broth. I look to the priestess for a moment before turning my attention tot he spoon and lean in closer to it, waiting for her to feed me, rather lowering considering my stature, or the stature I think of myself at.. As Valkrist leans closer she nods and begins to feed him the soup, " You should regain your strength soon, you have been out for a few days. During the time you were out your body was changed. " She says, offering Valkrist another spoon full of broth. I listened to her and eat the broth as she offered it to me, that was until she brought up the subject of my form being changed. " What do you mean? " I ask, looking to her. She smiles and points to Valkrist's hands, " That for instance. ". Turning my attention to my hands I begin to look over them and at first I didn't notice but then I see the changes, it seemed that my nails had taken on a different form all together, now it seemed like claws coming out of my fingers.. " Other changes have taken place to your physical form as well. " She says, offering Valkrist a spoon full of broth still. Glancing to the priestess for a moment, I wonder what else has changed as I take the offering and gulp down the soup. " You have been chosen as a vassal for my lords essence. And as such your form has been changed as desired by my lord and you have been given some of his powers. " She offered Valkrist another spoon full of broth as she finished speaking. Thinking over what she said, I slowly push the offering aside and begin to climb to my feet. Letting out a soft groan, I slowly climb to my feet and grab my side. The priestess sighs and watches Valkrist as he climbs his feet. Since he seemed to be fine, the priestess set the soup aside and grabbed the blanket as she slowly rose to her feet and slipped the blanket around Valkrist's shoulders. As I feel the blanket come to rest on my shoulders, I glance back at the priestess for a moment before turning my gaze from her. " My Lord Fenrir once ruled over a vast area of this land as well as the human land but now all that remains is this temple.. And you are welcome to call this home, now that you are a vassal for my lord's essence you are the embodiment of my Lord Fenrir. " The priestess said as she gazed off into the darkness. I wasn't sure what she was saying at the moment, I was this Fenrir demon now.. or his body? The priestess turned her attention to Valkrist and reached up, running a hand through his hair, " Perhaps some more rest is in order, that way you can recover your strength faster. " I look down at the priestess for a moment before giving a faint nod. Slowly I begin to move back down into the bed, taking the blanket with me. The priestess watches Valkrist for a moment before she begins to follow after him, laying in the bed next to him, " From now on I shall accompany you in your travels, if you wish. And proved what ever assistance I can.. My lord. " She said before closing her eyes and resting against Valkrist. I looked down at the priestess as she spoke to me and thought on what she said as I pull the blanket up and over us. Turning my gaze from the priestess, I glance around for a moment as I begin to formulate ideas about things to come in the future and what I needed to do. She would become apart of my pack and aid me in my raise to power.. Turning my gaze back to the priestess I rest my head on the bed and close my eyes, going to sleep again.

Post WC: 4,443

Acquired:
- Custom Taint: Fenrir Wolf Taint
- Fenrir Xformation (Passive)
- Terror Howl (Novice)
- Wolf Senses (Novice / Passive)
- Rending Claws (Novice)
- Wolf Warriors (Novice)
Rites of Fenrir  Valkri12
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Rites of Fenrir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rites of Fenrir    Rites of Fenrir  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 am

Rites of Fenrir

With a soft groan I begin to open my eyes as I roll over onto my back, my blurry gaze falling upon the ceiling above me. It took only a moment to realize that the priestess from before was not in the bed with me and as I come to realize this I shift and look to the spot where she had laid down when we went to rest, before lifting my gaze and glancing around the area in search of her. As I scan the area I find no sign of the priestess and let out a soft growl as I begin to move, slowly climbing to my feet before I begin to stretch. As I shift my gaze around I notice my cloths laying on the ground folded in a little pile. Moving over to my cloths, I pick them up and begin to get dressed. As I got dressed I noticed the priestess come into view, moving towards me. The priestess looks to Valkrist and smiles, " Glad to see you are awake, did you sleep well? " She asks as she moves over to Valkrist. Watching the priestess as I get dressed I nod my head faintly, " Yes... " I say as I turn my gaze from the priestess. The priestess nods, " That is good to hear. Come with me. " She says before pulling away from Valkrist and begins walking. Turning my gaze to the priestess, I watch her for a moment before I begin to follow after her. The priestess leads the way out of the room Valkrist resided in and out of the ruins and back outside into Solvay. I follow the priestess out of the ruins and find that I now resided in the demonic red forest Solvay. Coming out of the ruins, I slowly shift my gaze around the area, scanning the forest and what remains lay in the area. The priestess looks to Valkrist as he comes out side, " I thought you might like some fresh air. " She says before turning her gaze back to the forest. I give a faint nod as I slowly shift my gaze across the red forest. Lifting my head slightly, I sniff at the air. As I sniff at the air I find I could smell things I could not before.. Various different smells that seem foreign but familiar at the same time. Turning my gaze to the priestess, I sniff at the air around her, I could smell many different things coming from her.. The priestess looks to Valkrist and smiles as she reaches up and strokes the side of his face, " Your senses are enhanced.. That is one of the gifts from my Lord. " She says as she looks at Valkrist. As the priestess hand comes to rest on my cheek I lean into it some as I listen to her speak and as she finishes speaking I pull away from her touch, reaching out with my arms to take a hold of her and pull her close to me until her body pressed against mine. With her body pressed to mine I lean in closer and nuzzle against the side of her neck. The priestess still offers no resistance against Valkrist as she had done before, as he pulls her close she wraps her arms around him and holds onto him as she tilts her head to the side for him. " I am yours to command my Lord. " She murmurs softly as she closes her eyes. Holding the priestess close, I listen to what she says and a small grin takes from on my face as I nuzzle against the side of her neck a moment longer before placing a soft kiss against her skin. As the kiss is placed upon the side of her neck, the priestess lets out a soft gasp, " Valkrist.. "

As I kiss the side of her neck, I listen to her as she says my name and let out a soft growl as I catch the faint sound of something moving in the forest not far from us. Pulling from the priestess neck, I continue growling as I begin to tense up. The priestess begins to tense as Valkrist starts to growl and looks up at him as he pulls back from her neck, " I... I'm sorry my Lord... " She says as she cast her gaze to the ground. Out from the woods steps a pack of three yokai wolf demons. The three demons look to Valkrist and the priestess and begin to growl as they watch the two. I fix my gaze on the three wolf demons and return the growl as they were doing. The priestess lifts her gaze and looks at the three wolf demons and sighs lightly, " These wolf demons seek to expand there territory and claim the temple for there pack.. " With my gaze still on the three wolf demons I listen to the priestess as she explains why they are here and I glance at her for a moment before turning my attention back to the demons and begin to pull away from her. Now seemed like the prefect opportunity to test out my new abilities.. " Wait here. " I say before I begin to move away from the priestess and towards the three demons. " Yes my Lord. " The priestess says as she watches Valkrist. The three wolf demons held there ground and watched Valkrist as he began to approach them, each growling and snarling at the demon. As I move towards the three I slowly shift my gaze between each of the three demons, scanning over each of them as I bring my gaze to rest upon them. As I looked at the three demons I ponder over what I should do with them, killing them was always the most safe possibility, though perhaps they can be used for other things if there loyalty's can be changed..

The three demon wolves burst forwards and charge straight for Valkrist. Drawing upon him in a matter of moments, one of the wolves leaps into the air and comes down upon Valkrist, lashing out at the male demon with his maw. My train of thought is abruptly ended as the three begin to charge straight for me and one leaps into the air, coming down upon me. Bringing my arm up, I use it as a shield to block the wolf as he comes down upon me, though as he strikes me I am forced back as he latches down onto my arm with his jaws, the wolf's teeth slicing through the flesh as they sink into my arm. With the wolf atop me I am forced to grasp it to hold it as well as myself, from falling to the ground. The wolf began to thrash around now that it had a good grip on Valkrist's arm, the other two moving on either side of Valkrist. I lock my gaze on the wolf biting on my arm and begin to growl at the beast as I grasp it with my free hand, sinking my claws into the demons flesh, " You will be an example. " I say to the demon wolf as I pull back with my hand, ripping out a chuck of the demons fur and flesh. As the piece of the demon is ripped from its form it releases its grasp on Valkrist's arm, letting out a yelp of pain as it falls to the ground and jumps back away from the demon. The two demons on either side of Valkrist hunch down and begin to growl before both leap in at Valkrist. " My Lord watch out! " The priestess yells out as she watches the fight. I glance to the two wolfs coming at me before dashing forwards, straight for the one I had injured. As I charge for the wolf, I draw back one a hand and sling it through the air, unleashing one of my new abilities, I send forth three blade like arcs of energy that cleave into the injured wolf, sending it to the ground but not killing it. Behind Valkrist, the two wolves that were going to attack him, turn there attention to the priestess and lash out at her, one pounces on her and takes her to the ground while the other coses into attack. The priestess lets out a gasp, calling out for help as she falls to the ground under the wolf demon. Grasping a hold of the demon wolf by the back of the neck, I lift it from the ground and grasp the body with my free hand before letting out a growl of anger as I rip the demon wolf's body into two pieces. Still holding the wolf, I turn my gaze to the two attacking the priestess and let forth a ear piercing howl. The howl rips through the air like an unseen force and strikes the two wolves, knocking them from the priestess and to the ground. The two let out yelps of pain as they are knocked to the ground and when they try to climb to there feet they find they are unable to move. Dropping the body of the dead demon I move over to the priestess and offer her a hand as I look to the two demons that couldn't move. The priestess reaches up and takes Valkrist's hand and begins to climb to her feet, " Another of your new abilities my Lord. " She says as she glances towards the two wolves. I give a faint nod as I look at the two wolves, " I see.. " I say, glancing to the priestess for a moment, " Are you alright? ". The priestess looks up at Valkrist and nods, " Yes my Lord, the demons did not harm me. " she says as she leans into Valkrist. " That's good.. " I say as I glance down at the priestess before slowly pulling away from her. Pulling away from the priestess, I move over to the two wolf demons and kneel before them, " It would be a waste to kill the two of you, though if you are still a threat I will do to you as I did to your friend. " The two wolves look past Valkrist and to the remains of the third wolf that was with them when they came to attack. " So... I will show mercy and allow you two to live under a single condition, you pledge your loyalties to my pack. I glance between the two wolves as I fall silent, waiting for there answer. " But my Lord- " The priestess began to say but I held my hand up to silence her. The two wolves look to each other before turning there gaze to Valkrist and slowly nod there heads before lowering them. " Good. " I say in response to them agreeing, though I knew I would have to make them prove there loyalty to me, a simple nod meant nothing in the way of agreement, I would go under the guise of agreement in this situation. Slowly I raise to my feet and turn my attention to the priestess, " Speak your mind... " I say as I look at her, knowing she probably had something to say. The priestess looks to Valkrist and sighs, " Are you sure this is wise choice my Lord? " She asks as she looks to the wolves. I turn my gaze back to the two wolves and think over what she has said, " We shall see... They may be of use if they are truly loyal.. And if not I shall kill them, simple as that. " I say as I look down at the two wolf demons, shifting my gaze between them. The two wolves lift there heads and look to Valkrist and begin to shake a bit with fear.

As I look down at the two wolf demons, I watch as they begin to shake in fear, " As long as you prove your selves you two will be fine. Now, I wish to know where your pack rests, there den. " I ask as I look down at the two, this was part of the test to see if they were truly willing to be loyal to me, if they were not willing to take me to the den then they were no use to me. The two look at each other before turning there attention back to Valkrist and give a nod. " Alright. " I glance back to the priestess for a moment, " Will you be joining us? " I ask as I look at her. The priestess looks at Valkrist for a moment before speaking " If it is my lords wish then yes I shall join you. " She said while looking at Valkrist. Looking at the priestess, I give a faint nod to what she had to say, " I see... " I say as I turn my gaze to the two demon wolves, " Why don't you join us priestess.. " I say, glancing over my shoulder back at the priestess. She gives a faint nod as she looks at Valkrist, " As you wish my Lord. " Turning my gaze from the priestess, I look back to the two demon wolves for a moment. The lord thing came out of no where though it was growing on me I do believe.. " Lead the way you two. " I say to the two demon wolves. The two look to each other before one of them gives a nod. They turn and begin to move back towards the forest. " Shall we? " I say as I glance back at the priestess before I begin to follow after the two wolf demons. The priestess follows after Valkrist as he begins heading for the woods.

The two wolf demons lead Valkrist and the priestess through the woods a ways a way from the temple ruins before they begin to slow down and come to a stop. As the two come to a stop I stop behind them and glance around though it wasn't hard to tell where the den of demons is located. The priestess comes to stand next to Valkrist, waiting for his next move and to see what he wishes her to do. The two demon wolves turn there attention to Valkrist. Sniffing at the air slowly, I listen to the sounds of life coming from ahead of us through the forest. I glance down at the two demon wolves before I begin to move forwards. Moving through the woods I step out of them and into a clearing where other wolf demons rest. Coming into the clearing I begin to shift my gaze and take stock of the number of other wolf demons that reside here. As Valkrist came into the clearing the demon wolves in the area turned there attention to him, a few of them began to move forwards, growling at Valkrist as they moved forwards. The priestess and two wolf demons that came along with Valkrist make there way from the woods, the priestess moving up next to Valkrist and glancing around at the other wolf demons before them, " What now my lord? " she asks, glancing to Valkrist. I glance to the priestess as she speaks to me before turning my gaze back to the demon wolves, " I seek your alpha... I wish to challenge him. " I call out, not having answered the priestess question, though with what I had just said I had given her an answer. I intended to start with the alpha and kill any others that will not join my group. Amidst the group of demon wolves one began to stand up, larger then the rest of the demons, this wolf stood up and turned its gaze to Valkrist, " I accept your challenge demon. " The demon wolf says as it looks over Valkrist. The demon wolf turns his gaze to the two with Valkrist and growl at them briefly before turning his gaze back to Valkrist. The priestess looks to the wolf that stood up, the alpha, before turning her attention to Valkrist " I have faith in you my Lord.. Do Fenrir proud. " She said before turning her gaze to the alpha of the group. " You three stay here... " I say before letting out a light growl as I step forwards. The other demon wolves in the area began to shift and move out of the way of the two getting ready to fight. As I gaze upon the wolf demon I give in to the beast with in me and a dark light begins to manifest, consuming me completely before it begins to grow. Finally the dark light began to fade away, giving birth to my new bestial form. The priestess looks at the new form Valkrist's has assumed and gasps lightly having not seen his other form until now. The alpha wolf demon looks at Valkrist in his new form and begin to growl and snarl at the demon as he moves forwards, moving towards Valkrist quickly. I begin to charge forwards as the wolf demon charges at me. As we make contact, I smash my body into his and let out a howl of anger. The wolf demon smashes into Valkrist and lashes out, biting at the back Valkrist's neck. As the demon wolf tries to bite down on the back of my neck I lash out, smashing my shoulder into the demon wolf's head and knocking him away from my neck. The wolf demon reels back from the strike before it shakes his head faintly to shake off the counter from Valkrist.

With the demon having pulled back and as he shook his head, I launched into my own attack, pouncing forth onto the demon wolf and biting down onto his back, sinking my teeth into his flesh as I clamp down with my jaws. The wolf demon lets out a howl of pain as Valkrist sinks his teeth into his flesh after pouncing onto him. The demon began to thrash around in an attempt to knock Valkrist off of his back. As the wolf demon began to thrash around I tighten my grasp on its back with my jaws, bringing up one of my paws I press it against the wolf demon and sink my claws into its flesh as I begin to put more of my power behind me. The demon wolf lets out another howl of pain as he continues thrashing around, clawing at Valkrist with one of his paws as he tries to get free. Finally I begin to release my grasp on the wolf demon and pull away as I let go of his back, spitting out some of his blood as I come to stand on the ground before him. Once Valkrist was off the demon wolf it stopped thrashing around and began to step back as it watched Valkrist. I watch the demon as he begins to step back, a wolfish grin taking form on my face as I charge forwards once again. As I charge straight for the demon I let forth another ear piercing howl that rips through the air and strikes the wolf, knocking him back and into some trees. The wolf demon was brought to a halt while backing up as the force of the attack struck him, knocking him off his feet and sending him through the air before crashing into some trees. After hitting the trees he falls to the ground on his side and begins to get up, though he finds he is unable to climb back to his feet and move. I come upon the wolf demon as he lays on the ground and reach down with one of my paws and place it against his side, keeping him held to the ground even though the effects of my attack where keeping him from moving. Looking down at the pinned wolf I begin to growl at it. As I gaze down at the wolf demon, some of the other demons with him begin to act and out of no where, one of them jumps on my back and begins to claw at me as it bites down with its jaws. The attack caught me off guard and as the demon began to attack me I let out a howl of pain as I pull back from the alpha and began to thrash my body to knock the demon wolf from me. The demon on Valkrist continued to claw and bite at him as another joined in, jumping onto Valkrist as well and lashing out at him with its maw and claws in defense of its downed alpha. Given the opening now, the alpha begins to raise from the ground now that Valkrist had been distracted by some of the other demon wolves. The priestess watches the happenings and stays her hand, knowing Valkrist had to deal with this on his own. After he climbs back to his feet, the alpha joins the attack and jumps right onto Valkrist and begins to claw and bite at him once again, going for the throat this time. I find myself under assault from both demon wolves from the pack and the alpha of the pack now that he has recovered from the attack I had unleashed. The combined attack of the three wolf demons forces me to begin going to the ground as I struggle against the three. The three demon wolves on Valkrist continued to lash out at him as he began to go to the ground, biting and clawing at his flesh.

As I lay under the three demons I begin to call upon my mastery of the demonic arts, focusing the dark energy to call froth a chaotic familiar. The familiar takes form on my back and unleashes three tendrils that lash out at the three wolf demons, knocking them from me and taking them to the ground. Each end of a tendril had shift into the upper body and head of a wolf. The three are slammed to the ground by the three tendrils of the familiar, they begin to struggle against the entity attacking them after being put to the ground. With the three no longer on me, I begin to climb back to my feet and turn my attention to the three that had been attacking me. Turning my gaze to the alpha, I call upon the last two tendrils of the familiar and sick them on the alpha as he struggles. The other two tendrils shift to match the others and begin to attack the alpha, together the three begin to rip pieces from the alpha until the life left his body. With the alpha and the two others wolf demons that had attacked me, I turn my gaze to the others that still remain, panting lightly as I scan over them before glancing to the priestess. The priestess slowly made her way over to Valkrist and reached up, placing a hand onto his side as she looked at the remaining wolf demons, " Are you alright my Lord? " She asks as she slowly runs her hand through Valkrist's fur. Glancing down at he priestess as she comes to me, I give a faint nod before turning my attention back to the remaining wolf demons. " Now that your alpha is dead, I will taking over the rest of the pack. If any of you wish to challenge my claim, step forwards and face me. " I say as I slowly shift my gaze across the group of wolf demons. In light of the challenge set forth and what they had just seen Valkrist do, some of the wolf demons bow there heads and submit to him while others turn and begin to move way, not willing to submit to Valkrist nor challenge him since there alpha and three others had been killed already by Valkrist. Remaining still, I slowly shift my gaze watching as some of the wolf demons bow there heads while others begin to walk away. I had no problem with them simply walking away, though I knew they may be a problem later on.. The priestess slowly moved her hand through Valkrist's fur, petting him lightly as she watched the demon wolves respond to what Valkrist had said. Turning my gaze from the rest of the wolf demons, I look down at the priestess and smile wolfishly. The priestess looks up at Valkrist and smiles when she sees his smile, " You did good my Lord. " She slowly shifts her gaze, scanning over the injures Valkrist had incurred during the battle. Turning my gaze back to the wolf demons, I glance over the ones that had decided to stay and had there heads lowered.

" We should go back to the temple so I can treat your injuries my Lord. " the priestess says to Valkrist. Turning my attention back to the priestess, I softly growl at her as she brings up my injuries. Though he had growled at her, the priestess smiles softly and leans into Valkrist's side. Looking over what had now become my pack, I let out a soft sigh before speaking, " Lets go.... " I say before I turn and begin walking away. The priestess turns and begins following after Valkrist. At first the demon wolves stand there but slowly begin to follow after there new alpha. The priestess catches up with Valkrist and follows at his side. I lead the priestess and what has become my new pack back to the temple where I had woken up earlier. Coming to a stop, I turn my attention to the priestess for a moment before looking to the other wolf demons, " Wait out here. " I say to them before turning my attention to the priestess, " You, come with me. " I say to her before I begin to shift back to my human form. The priestess nods to the order. After shifting back to my human form I make my way into the ruins and back to where I had woken up. The priestess follows after Valkrist as he heads into the ruins. Given the orders from there new alpha, the demon wolves that followed him begin to get comfortable and lounge around. Once inside I turn my attention to the priestess, " Now you may take care of my injuries. " I say as I begin to undress. The priestess nods as she moves over to Valkrist and waits for him to undress, " Alright. ". As I undress I let the cloths fall to the floor around me until I am fully need before the priestess, the wounds from the battle still fresh and bleeding. Once Valkrist was fully undressed the priestess begins to look over the injuries on Valkrist's body. " I will need to clean these. " She says as she looks over Valkrist's injuries. I give a faint nod of acknowledgment to what the priestess had to say about needing to clean my injuries. Pulling away from Valkrist, the priestess goes over and gets some water and a clean cloth before she begins to clean the blood from Valkrist's body. As the priestess begins to clean my injuries I remain still and watch her.

The priestess finishes cleaning Valkrist's injuries and sets the water and cloth aside before going to get something else. I keep my gaze fixed on the priestess for a moment before closing my eyes as I wait for her to finish tending my injuries. When she comes back, the priestess begins to finish tending Valkrist's injuries to make sure they will heal. " All done my Lord. " The priestess says as she looks over Valkrist's naked form. Opening my eyes once she speaks I look down at her and nod. The priestess looks up at Valkrist for a moment before she turns around and begins to move towards the alter. As the priestess begins to move away from me, I move up behind her and slip my arms around her before pulling her close to me. As Valkrist grabs her from behind, the priestess stops moving and leans back into him. Holding the priestess close to me, I begin to kiss the side of her neck softly as I began to explore her chest with one hand while holding her in place with the other. The priestess closed her eyes as she tilted her head to the side, still leaning back into Valkrist as she let him do as he wished with her. I continue kissing the side of the priestess neck as I begin to play with one of her breasts through her clothing. The priestess lets out a soft moan as she reaches up and begins to run a hand through Valkrist's hair " Mmmm, my lord... ". I continue kissing the side of her neck a few moments longer before I begin to softly nip at her skin, continuing to play with her breast through her top. " M-My lord... please allow me to undress... " The priestess says as she tries to pull away from Valkrist. At first as the priestess begins to pull away from me I think about stopping her but I release my grip on her and let her pull away from me since I knew she wasn't going to try and get away. Pulling away from Valkrist, the priestess glances over her shoulder back at him before she begins to undress, slowly pulling the robe she had on off, teasing Valkrist as she slowly pulls it down to expose her shoulders. I watch the priestess as she begins to undress and as she starts to tease me, I softly growl at her. The priestess smiles, " Whats the matter my Lord? " She asks as she finally lets the robe fall from her form and to the floor. Now that she had fully undressed I scan over the back side of her form for a moment before I begin to move closer to her, " Nothing my dear, nothing. " I say as I come up behind her and take a hold of her again before pulling her close to me once again. As Valkrist pulls her close once again, she leans into him and closes her eyes, tilting her head to the side for him. As the priestess leans back into me, I begin to kiss the side of her neck again as I slip one arm around her waist and hold her against me as I move my other hand up onto one of her breasts and begin to play with it once again. As I play with her body I drag her over to the bed and push her down onto it as I move ontop of her before I begin to take advantage of her willingness to let me have her body...

Post WC: 5,214
Rites of Fenrir  Valkri12
Back to top Go down

Rites of Fenrir
Page 1 of 1