Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Initiation Rites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Initiation Rites Empty
PostSubject: Initiation Rites   Initiation Rites EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Once out of the vehicle, I reached into the black satchel and pulled out the data pad with the information about the targets and there whereabouts. Pressing the button on the pad, the program started and a hologram of the first target came up and slowly spun around as data on the subject began to come up. When the location of there hideout was given I began walking. Luckily the target was in the Lower Commons, that made it easy to get to at least.. As I walked I looked at the holographic projection of the target, what I thought was the first target at the time, the target was a male, blah.. Why couldn't they be females? While the hologram of the target was up, I watched it, taking in the appearance of the male so I would be able to find him easier. When the first target was shown, another came up, well I guess I was hunting more then one person... The next was another male like the first, blah.. Like the first, I took in the appearance of the target so I could find them easier. And like before it had data on the target. The next to follow was another male. Gazing over the data on this one and his appearance for a moment before drawing my attention away to glance around to make sure I was going the right way. When I turned my attention back to the hologram, it had changed and the next target was a female, finally. As the forth one went down, a fifth came up, another female. However the data on this one was a bit different from the others... It said this one had a ... 'demon summon'? It didn't matter to me really, it was simply something else to kill. After I finished going over the five targets for my 'hunt' it was time to find were they where located. As I continued walking I went to the part of the file that contained the data on there location, my first thoughts where I was going to have to go and find each one of these people at different places in the city. As I scanned over the data I noticed the location of there hideout, that where I had started to head so I decided to stay the coarse and check there hideout. Along with the location of there hideout, there was also a map of the Lower Commons with a marker on the hideout, and after a few seconds it showed my location on the map and outlined the fastest rout I should take in order to get to there hideout. Since it had a rout set up for me, I decided to follow that rout since it would probably get me there the fastest.. With my rout set up I began moving the way the rout designated. Following the path set out by the data pad, I made my way to the hideout of the five targets I was hunting. The data outlined it as an abandon apartment building and had some photos of it so it wasn't to hard to find. As the building came into view, I began to slow down until I finally came to a stop and gazed up at the building across the street from me. I gazed at the building a few seconds longer before I began to move again, making my way down the side walk a few more paces before crossing the road so I could get to the apartment building. After making my way across the street, I slipped into an alley and worked my way to the abandoned apartment building where my targets where located. Working my way through the alley, I came to the back entrance of the abandon building. Hanging back in the shadows, I watched the door for a moment before turning my attention to the building, slowly bringing my gaze up the side of it as I glanced over the boarded up windows. " This is the only reason why I would agree to doing that humans work. We get to kill more, unlike when we are with that female. All she wants you to do is be a good little puppy. But we don't want that, do we? " As I listened to the voice I continued gazing over the building. " Enough star gazing Lancy, lets play with them. " I agreed with the last thing the voice said.. It was time to play, I wanted to so badly.. As the thoughts of what I was going to do to these people began to fill my mind a grin slowly formed on my face as I pulled deeper into the shadows. Once in the shadows, I began to undress, slipping the cloths into the satchel I had been given. After I was fully undressed, I set the satchel next to my shoes and began to change. As I changed I held back the normal grunts, groans, and cry's of pain as the transformation took hold of my body and changed it. After the transformation was complete, I slowly rose to my feet, letting out a low growl as I looked to the building again. My gaze shifted to a door in the back for a moment as I thought briefly on how I should enter the building. That thought only lasted a few seconds before I began to move forwards, quickly moving into a light sprint before I jumped onto the side of the building, grabbing onto one of the window seals before boosting my self up to one of the windows on the floor above me that wasn't boarded up. Quickly I slipped through the window and into the apartment building. Once inside I began sniffing at the air as I glanced around, finding the room I had entered was empty. Now, it was time to kill these five people that the human wanted me to kill. I began to make my way through the room slowly, glancing around it some as I sniffed at the air, trying to find the scent of human. As I came to the door of the room I caught the scent of someone and came to a stop, sniffing at the air more for a moment before I began moving again. The scent was fairly strong so the person who left it must be close by. As I stepped into the hall, I sniffed a bit more and growled faint, the scent was from a male.. Once in the hall I glanced around before I began following after the scent as it lead me down the hall and too another room that had a closed door. When I came up to the door I stopped for a moment, sniffing a bit more as I listened for any sounds coming from the other side of the door. At first there was a moment of silence before I heard the sounds of life come from the other side of the door. Now that I was sure the man was in the room, it was time to act. Placing my hand on the door, I push on it for a moment before drawing my hand back and slamming the door hard, knocking it from its hinges as I enter the room. The door bursting open must have caught him off guard since he didn't react at first. This gave me enough time to close the distance between us and pounce on him. He let out a brief sound of terror before letting out a groan of pain as he hit the floor pinned under me. Once he was down, he began to struggle against me. Now that I had him down, I growled and bite down onto his shoulder, sinking my teeth into his skin, as I did this he began to let out a cry of pain. The cry only lasted a few seconds before I covered his mouth with my hand. I knew the scream may attract the others in the building so I had to make quick work of him before anyone showed up. As I bite down harder on his shoulder he began struggling more and hitting me. Finally I released his shoulder as I dug my claws into his face, piercing the skin, causing him to struggle more. raising up, I moved my free hand between us and began digging into the flesh over his stomach. As he struggled against me, I gazed down at him as I began grinning while sinking my hand into his stomach. He only lasted a few more seconds before dying from loss of blood, how boring.. I pulled my hand from his face and lifted my hand from his stomach and licked some of the blood from my hand as I gazed down at him. " It looks like the human couldn't last... Remember, when we find a female not to kill her so quickly. We want to play. " The voice said and I let out a growl as I slowly rose to my feet. My attention quickly shifted to the sound of approaching foot steps, one of them must be coming to see what was going on. Turning around I gazed at the open doorway and the wall as I listened to the foot steps move down the hallway. When the sound of the footsteps moved to the wall nearing the door, I charged forwards and plowed through the wall like some kind of meaty wrecking ball, taking the person on the other side of the wall to the ground. Quickly reaching out, I grab the person by the back of the head and quickly slammed there face into the wooden floor. Not stopping there, I pulled the man's head back and thrust it forwards again, slamming it into the floor again. After the second time, I released his head since he wasn't fighting back any. I leaned in and bite down on his shoulder before pulling out a chunk of meat. After ripping the chunk out, I began chewing it up and then swallowed it down. After swallowing the hunk of meat, I turn my attention back to the mans body as he lay on the ground, life still present in the form of struggling. With a light growl, I reach down and pick him up by the shoulder and step forwards, pressing him into the wall as I ding my claws into his shoulder. Once I had him up, I reached out with my free hand and began slicing into his back with my claws. After working his back over some, I pulled him away from the wall and threw him down the hall before I began moving again, in search of the other three on the list. Making my way down the stairs to the floor below me, the sound of music came to my ears. Upon hearing the music another growl escaped me as I began to move down the hall. I made my way down the hall and came to a stop at the door where the music was coming from. After listening carefully for a moment I could hear the sounds of moans coming from the other side of the door. After listening a bit more I looked at the door and decided to go through. However, this time I went about it a little differently. " Fiendish beasts of nothing, come devour! " Seconds after speaking the chant energy began to gather and form an amphibious blob over my shoulder. When it was finally finished a creature made of energy lashed out and sliced through the wooden door, slicing it to pieces. This allowed me into the room and didn't distract who ever was in the room from what they were doing. Once the door was no longer an issue, I stepped through the opening and glanced around before looking at the two laying on a bed not far from the door. I watched for a moment before the creature lashed out again, in one swift motion the thing lashed out and sliced the man's head clean from his body as he sat atop the woman. As his head rolled from his shoulders and fell to the bed, his body remained up right for a moment as blood began poring from his neck. I didn't stop there however, the creature lasted out again, lashing into his body to slice it up some more before finally stopping, The woman, who the man had been making love to began screaming and pushed what was left of the man from her body before she tried to get away. I didn't allow her to get far before the creature lashed out, striking her in the ankle, only causing a minor injury, just enough to make her fall to the floor. As she began crawling away I made my way over to her as the energy creature disintegrated back into energy. Coming up onto the female, I reach down and pick her up, when I do so she begins struggling against me and begging to be let go and allowed to live. This was always something that I really liked hearing, them beg for there life as I get ready to do something to them. As she continued begging I slowly ran my tongue across her skin to get a taste of her. Stepping forwards, I pressed her into a wall and nipped at her shoulder, taking a way a bit of flesh and meat. The nip made her scream and struggle harder. As I held her against the wall I swallowed down the bit of meat I bit from her, mm she tasted great, I wanted more, but first I was going to have fun with her body. This is where the fun part begins, I moved my bloody hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream to much as I began to violate her body. Since I was here on business I felt it best to keep this short so before I could finish I bite down on her throat, sinking my teeth into her tender flesh. After biting down on her throat I quickly yanked back and ripped a portion of her throat out before letting the body fall to the ground as I chewed up the bit of meat I had taken from her. Now that this one was dead, it was time to get to the last one and take care of her, this time I wouldn't have to make it fast, I could have some fun with her before ending her life. Before I could turn around I am struck in the back by a searing hot object. The attack caught me off guard and caused me to stagger to the side a bit before I turned around to see what had attacked me as anger began to well up inside me and i started growling. Standing at the door was the last one I was looking for and something else, a demon looking creature, this must be the summoner in the file, no matter, her little pet will die just like her. Before I could begin to move towards her, the demonic creature launched another fire ball at me. This time I seen the attack and was able to move out of the way before it hit me. After evading the attack, i unleashed one of my own, slashing through the air to send a set of energy based lashing claws at the demonic creature. Before my attack hit the creature a barrier of energy came up to guard it. When my ripping claws attack hit the barrier it made the barrier shatter like glass as my attack pushed through it and stuck the little demonic creature. It seems he wasn't expecting my attack to slice right through is barrier and it caught him off guard. This gave me time to follow through with a second attack, slashing into the air, I let loose another set of energy based claw's with ripping claw, striking at the demonic creature again. After unleashing the second attack I began to advance towards the two, my attack hitting the little creature as the first one had done. With the second attack, the little demonic creature fell to the floor. With the little creature out of the way I turned my attention to the woman who turned and began to run away. She thought she was going to get away? A grin came to my face as I gave chase, following after her into the hall. Before she could get to the stairs and start down them, I pounced on her from behind, taking her to the ground and pinning her there under my weight. Once I had her pinned to the ground I began to rip her cloths from her body, tossing the shreds to the sides as I stripped her upper body and part of her lower body. As I did this she struggled and tried to get free while cursing me. Once I had the cloths out of the way I began to nip at her flesh, taking small bites of her as I began violating her body in a way I much enjoyed. When the life finally left her delicious body I took one final bite of her before pulling away. Now that all the targets where dead, it was time to go.. But first I had to get the money. After I found the money I made my way back outside to the alley where I had changed and transformed back before I began to dress. As I finished dressing the phone rang in the satchel and I pulled it out and seen there was a text message with an address. Now that I had done what I was sent here to do, I set out for the address given in the text message.

Total WC: 3004
EXP: 754
JC: 5
Note: Spending 1,250 on JC and 1,000 WC on a tech.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Initiation Rites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initiation Rites   Initiation Rites EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Initiation Rites
Page 1 of 1