Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Casual Formalities (Kyro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Casual Formalities (Kyro) Empty
PostSubject: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 am

Casual Formalities (Kyro) Sansantoo_01

"Megan, have a caterer on standby.."
That was all I had to say to her. After the incident that had occurred, I had no worry with assuming that the division leader would be making a personal appearance down here. After all, something had happened to bring them into my academy without a justified cause. It was barbaric to think that they could do that without some form of legal precedence. Leaning back in my chair, I pulled a glass of cool water to my lips before quickly consuming its contents. My tea maker had broke, and I was not given enough hours in the day to go buy a new one. While I wanted to walk downtown and give them a real big piece of what was on my mind, I already knew that was a bad idea. The only thing I could do was sit, and wait...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Casual Formalities (Kyro) Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 pm

“A caterer for little ole me?” comes the generic response during the spirit arrival. He would be in the form of Sanzon as he steps out of a shining column of white light that fades away after he exits it. By now, he had gone through hell and back in the process of getting patched up by the witch doctor. He stands before Sanzon’s desk in a cocky manner with one hand on his hip and the other down to his side in a very nice and crisp white suit. “You really are classy, aren’t you? I would prefer fruit if you didn’t mind.” He seems to remember, “oh! I can’t hold this form next to you…” His body starts to glow and shift into its normal form as he speaks, “people might draw the wrong conclusions from it and think that you were affiliated with the doppelganger that attacked the Geisha House in your stead…” Now dressed normally in his black jeans and black jacket with fur trim, Izuya rests his hands in his pockets as he looks over to Sanzon with a cheerful gaze and greets, “how was your shower? You look a lot better all cleaned up.”

Casual Formalities (Kyro) Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 am

well now, this was a surprise. I had not expected him to come so soon. After all, there was an interesting method of transportation that he used. I was pretty sure it was the same portal style that the spirits counterpart was constantly using to move around. Either way, it was a nuisance. this was expanded by the thought that he could enter this facility at any time. If the parents or shareholders found out about this, I would have a PR nightmare on my hands. then again, this spirit was already a potential PR nightmare.

"Not exactly, but you are welcome to whatever you want. And yes, the shower was great. "

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 pm

“Oh?” the spirit would pick up in a perking tone, “you don’t like me showing up like this?” Turning he looks towards the door and comments, “maybe next time I should come in through the front door? I do try to make things as easy as possible for my clients… and yes, I can read your thoughts. We should probably get that out of the way first, since that seems to freak people out. It’s such a bother to hide and it ends up in so many misunderstandings. It’s a nuisance, it really is…” He shrugs light heartedly and comments, “But don’t worry, I haven’t come with my 2 wishes just yet. I simply came to follow up with you and make sure everything went as planned.” In a dramatic manner, he turns around and thrusts his hands flamboyantly into the air as he states, “with the grandest of stages set, I performed admirably…” Due to his power of illusion, a small pillar of light shone down on him as he held his pose before he remembers smiling, “ah… but back to why I’m here. Sanzon Loki, shall we become friends or would you like to simply be business partners?”

200 / 400
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 pm

He was definitely an interesting character, to say the least. I would simply smile, while having another sip of tea.. He was correct, the entire ordeal had gone off rather well, and the division was no longer worrying about me, but something that they couldn't really follow. I wouldn't lie, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

"A friend would have just done what you did without stipulation, while knowing that the other would have paid them back somehow. Did you think that I would have gone along with it without repaying the work that you did for not only myself, but our corporate presence? You have earned yourself a home here, if you need. I believe that if you wish for it, both of these options can occur. There aren't many of us in the city, so friends and business partners is a plausible option."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:27 pm

“Brilliant answer,” Izuya claps and clasps his hands together as he takes a step towards the office desk, “you shall become my business friend, and with that said we can do business, friend.” The spirit seemed delighted with the responses he was getting from Sanzon both externally and internally. To him, Sanzon seemed a little trusting, but he was sure that the businessman was weary that they had only just met. Still, they were both Kami’s after all. He continues, “So friend, as you know I’ve already given the Yakuza information about you. That’s fine as they’re still a ways off from actually being able to do anything to you. It looks like you have what it takes to rise above the Lower Commons. I will still do business with them, but I assure you, it’s only business. For all practical purposes, you should be fine. I am a merchant, so I mustn’t be prejudice in who I sell to. Prejudices are wrong. Ignoring that, I believe now we are at a place where we can speak business. Would you happen to have a hot tub where we could continue this meeting? I have a certain opportunity with a certain monster corporation that could certainly help someone such as yourself.”

210 / 610
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 am

Unfortunately, not here. A hot tub was a commodity that had been overlooked when dealing with the structural integrity of the academy. The only thing remotely close was the spa area down in the upper academy. If we were going to do business, it would be difficult to have him selling secrets for what was really going on here. Then again, he could probably figure it out if he tried hard enough. Instead of relaxing in that form, with students around, it might be more acceptable to have a drink up here.

"There is a spa styled area down next to the gyms. Unfortunately, its for the students. At this time of the morning, classes are in session and it will be in use. However, I do have an open bar here that you are welcome to. We can have a drink out on the balcony patio overlook the grounds."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 pm

“Tsk,” Izuya seems a bit disappointed with the answer he’s given. He murmurs, as if to himself, “and I was trying to get you out of your clothes…” He speaks a bit more audibly, “those accommodations seems fine with me. Please take good care of me.” Izuya would allow for Sanzon to lead the way while commenting, “but I understand that you are in the process of moving your organization to a corporation. I know of a corporation in your field that can help you with the start up money for your growth… That’s the gist of what I want to talk about.” He would keep any more to himself until they were at the place where they could relax and speak openly about things.

125 / 725
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Well now, this was interesting. moving my organization to a corporation? It seemed that his data and intel may not be exactly accurate. Things were progressing, but not in the way that the other spirit thought. If we were going to be business partners, it might be within his interest to know exactly what was going on. Stepping to the corner where the bar was, I selected a rather nice bottle of scotch, two glasses, and pulled an ice bucket from the mini fridge that was hidden in the wall. Turning, I would float over to the side wall, which would slide into the wall revealing an open patio that overlooked the main entrance and grounds of the academy. Once out there, I would take a seat at the table, prop my feet up, and relax.

"You misunderstand my organization. Psivoli is not an organization, but a group of collective spirits on a council. Since you wish for business, I would like to invite you to become a part of this. The organization and the Academy are both parts of this group, as will be the corporate entity when it it completed. While the organization that I run as a syndicate is public knowledge, it's really the ground behind it that pulls the strings. "

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 pm

The kami seems a bit intrigued that he was off base a little with his information. He finds the explanation from Sanzon’s mouth as interesting. “Part of a group of collective spirits, hmm?...” Izuya hums playfully, “that does sound awfully stiff. It feels like something that would invoke a bit of politics… something meant for elderly stuffy and unattractive men.” He admits, “but this is all interesting to hear. Due to the fact that I thought you the corporation was a bulk of your collaboration, I only have the resources to assist the corporate entity. It’s never too early to get started on those kind of things, you know. But this is all very informative. How many spirit entities are… associated with Psivoli at the moment, if you don’t mind me asking?”

132 / 857
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

I would pour the scotch over two neatly placed ice cubes and bring it up to my lips. Drinking an enjoyable part of the human product, I would release a light, slow sigh. It would be hard to give up intelligence on this council if there wasn't exactly a reason. The other problem was giving it to someone who wasn't part of it.

"the seats on the council are equally held. A structured analysis of the setup is not given to outsiders. However, there are two open seats that need to be filled if you are interested. As for the corporate structure I am working on, it is essentially a funding method for the overall project. By getting a piece of power in place with the corporate, political, and economic environments, we can reformat this city the correct way.."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

“As expected of you from what I’ve been able to hear and piece together,” Izuya would confess, “well, we Kami are creatures who love order, aren’t we? It would only make sense that you would want to bring reform to the chaotic Lower Commons… which isn’t all too much like the land of the Oni’s.” He sighs and thanks, “still I appreciate sharing that amount of information with me; I know something like and your thoughts are probably very important as well as secretive.” Folding his arms at his slender chest, the Kami would inquire, “so I guess that means you have everything you need, and you needn’t anything from the likes of a mere informant such as myself? Am I correct in assuming that?”

125 / 982
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 pm

He had posed an interesting question. Unfortunately, information would be valuable, even if it wasn't necessary. The entire reason we had made contact was because of my side project. I wanted to monopolize the syndicates in the lower commons by controlling the flow of finances that bound and controlled them.

"Down here, the syndicates are controlled by the corporations who sponsor and finance them. If we control the money, we control the syndicates. In doing this, there will of course be backlash, especially from groups such as the black wing. You mentioned another corporation in our field that might be interested. Any knowledge of that would be helpful in establishing Venture Corp as a primary player down here. After that, the syndicates should either fall in line, or disappear."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 pm

“Ah,” Izuya would understand. His posture relaxes a bit as he places one hand to the side of his waist and the other remains to his side passively as he states in a jovial manner, “so you do have use of me yet. That’s perfect! Yes, that is definitely good… I would much rather do business with you than with select others.” He seems okay with the words spoken by the other Kami, so he informs, “So, I will speak to the contact that I know. What would be a good day and time for you to meet with someone to discuss the future of your corporate entity?” He smiles, “I’ll be sure to write it down on my mental date book and get back with you on it.”

129 / 1111
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:06 pm

"Within the next eleven days."
i only had eleven days here before I would return to the old world for a bit. I had a phased management system that Jaine and I had set up, allowing us to swap out who was where. In eleven days, I would be gone for three weeks before returning again. Until that time, he would be overseeing the academy as another member of the council. Right now, he was overseeing the creation of a village, which would be a city one day if all went well.

"Now.. is there anything I can do for you..."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm

With a nod, Izuya takes down the mental note that it had to be done within 11 days and decides that he would try to set things up five days from now; it all depended on the other client. The spirit is a bit surprised that Sanzon was running things both in the present and the past realm. With the thought of Jaine, Izuya recognized the fire demon from the war that he observed outside of Sai Village. His thoughts were along the line of, ‘it’s such a small world.’ As intriguing as it was, he wouldn’t speak on that topic for right now. With the question at hand, Izuya would smile mischievously as he seemingly remembers, “ah yes, there were two favors that were promised in order for you to allow your life to resume smoothly with no further complications from that dastardly Commissioner. I know him well; he’s a difficult man to attempt to get along with. But that aside, what possible requests can I have to a man such as yourself who seems to have money, power and respect?” By this time, Izuya was rambling, but enjoying himself playfully as he admits, “I’m not really a material person, so my first request won’t be monetary or anything like that. It’s much simpler. I actually ended up getting shot about twelve times in that swap with you, and my body’s really aching. Since I took that for you, one out of my two promised favors is that you personally give me a hot oil massage. It should only take about fifteen minutes… it doesn’t matter if you’re skilled at it or not. It’s the act that counts!” Around this time, Izuya would be eying Sanzon in a wolfish manner, proving that he was quite a rather unorthodox individual.

300 / 1411
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 pm

What an unorthodox request from an individual. A hot oil massage? From me, that would be impossible. I stayed as far away from oil, greasy materials as possible. they were horrible for the skin, and I had a bad experience with a spa over in the eastern city. What a pain it had been to get my hair back in order after that. Listening to all of his remarks, I wondered why he would even ask for something like that. Oh well...

"If that is your request, I must personally decline. I do, however, have many beautiful assistants that can fulfill this request for you. Hot Oil's are terrible for your skin, and I stay far away from them."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

“Aw poo,” the Kami chirps, seemingly let down from the rejection, “and to think of all the pain I went through to help you. Your assistants will not do, for I’m certain they’re not as fair as you.” With a huff, Izuya concludes with his gaze down and to the side as if genuinely thinking, “But I do believe that was the only thing on my list for now. The value of a favor goes down considerably when you find that they can be so easily rejected.” He returns his gaze back up to Sanzon and continues to further test the Kami’s limitations as he compromises with a thorough amount of enjoyment, “than I shall hold both debts to be paid in full in exchange for one kiss of varying deepness between you and me.”

135 / 1546
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 am

I was glad he understood, even though he rejected the offer. Most oils were a pain in the ass for me to even touch, and I would gladly do anything else other than that. Taking a sip of my drink as he made his comment, the result would be a spray of alcoholic beverage across the air in front of me. What? Did I really just.. maybe? Hold on..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm

With a sliding step to the side, Izuya giggles as he seemed to get quite the reaction from Sanzon. It was a bit early to make him ejaculate his fluids like that, but still it was a fun and amusing reaction to watch. With an inquiring tone, Izuya comments, “Is there something wrong with my request? We are in very liberal days, I didn’t think such a thing between friends would be a big deal. What do you say?” With that, he would awake the verbal answer from the Kami while enjoying observing him, one of his favorite past times.

100 / 1646
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm

If all it took was a single kiss to clear the debt, that was well worth it. Thinking across my time in existence, I had done far worse to achieve my objective. Hell, it wasn't like it could hurt anything. Or maybe that was what the other spirit wanted. Tactically, I had to assume there may be some form of ability used through kissing, such as those vampires who bite. Airing on the side of caution, I would instead discard it and go with the flow. Would he expect my reply?

"Deal."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Izuya chirps, “good! Then we shall perform said action at my time and place of choosing. The mood isn’t right at the moment for something like that.” Giggling lightly to himself, he forces himself to become a bit more serious as he continues, “but I am very eager in moving forward with things to progress your agenda as soon as possible. Suddenly I’m interested in helping you as much as possible, so please use me as you wish. Now, due to your most recent actions, I will have to advise that you take more orthodox or elusive ways of enacting your prerogative. We can’t have you, as such an important person, getting caught up in things. This world has a way of holding grudges against those who break the laws of the humans. I know you’re well acquainted of the King of the Spirit hunters. We’ll do best if you do not provoke him and his beehive of lackeys.”

159 / 1805
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm

the other spirit was correct. The commissioner was, well, for right now, an ally. Even if we were only on business terms, that was better than him kicking my door in and attempting to arrest me. For now, that was a good thing. Technically, it would be considered lucky in my book that this entire ordeal had been taken care of without much trouble. Although I anticipated an interrogation about it later, I figured for now I would play it safe.

"Correct again. Right now, we are pushing forward to expand business in the entertainment sector with our new product. I figure you know what it is already. Between the students, stressed businessmen, and party goers in the city, we have a nice group of people to market it to."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 pm

“It looks like an understanding has been reached,” Izuya concludes. He states, “I have a few resources that I think can help you in your little turf war that I will send your way. You’ll know them immediately when you see them.” The Kami giggles a little bit, “so be expecting them. But as for now, I think I should probably let you get to doing your business, since it looks like you still have a busy day ahead of you. I won’t take up much of your time since there are things that I should probably be doing as well.” Turning his side to the other Kami, Izuya stretches his arms up and arches his back in a yawn as he confesses, “I’ll probably have to visit the past realm sometime soon as well. It’s such a dull place, but if I must go, then I must go…” His arms lowers as he straightens out, wondering of Sanzon would disavow any knowledge of traveling between the realms before he left.

171 / 1976
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Watching the the other spirit stretch, I was rather satisfied with his response back Some things were better left unsaid, and business was one of them. Thinking about the offer of someone coming to me, I took the dirnk, tipped it towards him for agreement, then took a drink. With the mention of the old time, I gave him an interesting look. This might prove interesting, especially if his ability worked in the past.

"you are familiar with the past?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:29 pm

With a grin, Izuya turns around fully and admits, “well, I’m an informant. If I wasn’t familiar about such a widely known thing as that, how much of an informant would I be?” It would seem that the conversation would be lengthened a little bit here. Though the past realm wasn’t widely known, he would use it as an exaggeration. He continues, “though it is interesting that you know about it as well. I take it you must have a summer cottage in the past or something to that nature? Something to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, would it be?”

105 / 2081
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 pm

So, his reach to the past wasn't that large. It seemed there might be an even better trade of information that could be gained here. there would be a bit of curiousity towards this one, especially after a boast of common knowledge. Had he been to the past that much? How did he know of it, but not be familiar with the upcoming settlements. It was possible that he was new to the past, but I wanted to play this one safe as well. If intel got out that I was creating a city in the past, I might have a problem here..

"You could call it that.. what about you?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Izuya enlightens, “I’ve been around a little bit. As you can probably tell, I’m an observer. For instance, I observed some things during a large conflict in the past where a fiery young man attacked one of the past settlements. Of course, I didn’t fight there myself, that would be ungraceful, but I did witness a few interesting things there. I have a few friends that frequent the past as well and go there as convenience and work dictates. More practically, there are a lot of people that will pay top dollar for ancient artifacts in mint conditions. It’s a lot easy to get them from the past rather to go digging around for them, for example.”

117 / 2198
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Hhmm.. that led to an interesting proposition of sorts. The fact that he knew of my partner, Jaine, could be a possible problem. A young fiery gentlemen, I didn't know many of those around other than him. Oh well. Now, the issue of the artifacts gave me a more interesting outlook. I hadn't really thought much about that aspect of it. We may be able to make a business out of this...

"To the north is a settlement called Artillia, it belongs to me. We are reshaping a future that allows our kind to live freely in the open public."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm

In a delighted tone, Izuya comments, “oh really? Me and my ‘friend’ will have to stop by there and check it out. You seem to be quite the busy man, running a corporation in one realm while building a city in the other. I think my opinion of you has just risen a bit.” Izuya regards Sanzon’s words as pretty revolutionary in their content; reshaping the world to be comfortable with spirits was a big step to be taken in a realm with an overall lack of spirits. Izuya figured that as a spirit, it seemed fitting that Sanzon would personally use himself for this transition through the ages. Still, the brunette Kami would have pegged Sanzon for the type to rule over the humans or present himself as an angelic figure rather than a benevolent leader. He questions, “so you’re integrating with the humans in their past? I was lead to believe there weren’t many of us back there. Have you found some type of population of spirits or are you importing them from the ‘other side’? I know those at 'home' wouldn't readily come to earth, that being outlawed and all.”

194 / 2392
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Now we got to the fun part of the conversation. I had this conversation with another spirit, the Khrodra or Mandira. While they revered him as a god, I saw him as another of my kind, just a seperate race of beings. Where to start on this.. taking another sip of the drink would be a great place to start.

"We are not above the humans. The reason that the city we sit in is so skewed is simply because they have been misguided across the ages, and that is our fault. The watchers would not allow intervention when the darker side raveged their lands. Now we have a chance to change that. There are several spirits who are leading the humans, and guiding them. Two of them are revered as gods, but my people consider me their equal. They trust and have faith that I will protect them while they better their lives. Now, I know what you are thinking.. how can I be in two places at once? simple.. that fire spirit you saw has been a friend and brother for two hundred years. Right now, he is overseeing my people, and when we swap, hetakes his place as a shareholder in the corporation. He also serves as an adjuct faculty in chemistry and physics while holding the chair of assistant director."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 pm

It seemed as if an interesting topic was stricken, so as Sanzon sips from his drink, Izuya folds his arms and leans against an edge of the wall as he gave his attention to the Kami. The pieces come together for Izuya as Sanzon explains his set up between this realm and the other. To Izuya it seemed like that fire demon was a special person who might be an interesting person to interact with in the future; the kami felt that he certainly did a bit of a ‘flare’ to him. With a nod, Izuya counters, “He seems like a capable man of many talents; a leader of people, an educator and a combatant. I suppose this would be as expected of those you’ve chosen to surround yourself with.” The two spirits who revered themselves as gods in the past realm was a lapse in information for the kami however, he expresses, “I don’t believe I’ve hear much of the other two, but is it safe to assume they lead the Mandira and Domenance providences I heard about in Sai?”

181 / 2573
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 pm

this one was quick. He had picked out the nations of the other two quickly, and made me wonder if he knew which was which. I remembered back to the purge, where I assisted Muky in conquering his island and setting up his entire civilization. Good times. I nodded at the comment about my business partner, who was a friend and brother. Each of the members of our organization were close, and that was a requirement based on trust.

"As you guessed. They are settlements that are not in the history of our current civilization."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 pm

With a nod, Izuya’s understanding is deepened as he takes Sanzon’s words and thoughts to heart. There was much to plot and think about. With that said, he would softly push off of the wall that he had been resting on to stand erect a few feet from Sanzon. “What reckless Demon’s they are,” the Kami chimes in an amused tone. With a shrug, he understands, “but it makes sense.” In a parting tone, Izuya concludes, “Well, as I just said, I’ll leave you to your devices. Now we have a common topic to speak on for our next date. A good guest is supposed to leave the host wanting more, so we can stop here. Do look forward to seeing me in the future, but don’t worry, I won’t make you wait too long, ne?” With that, a line of light would be slowly forming in a circle on the ground before Izuya just before a white oscillating pillar of light lifts up between him and Sanzon in the time Sanzon has to say any parting words that he may have for Izuya.

184 / 2757
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

"ciao."

That was all that was necessary to say for now. While I was interested in what this spirit had, he was right. I had to get back to work, and there was a lot of that to do before I left. I only had two days before I would transfer to the past realm, bringing my counterpart here for six weeks. A sigh would escape my lips before the door to my office swung open, revealing a young woman who had apparently been texting me for half an hour appeared. Seeing my kicked back and having a drink, several obsenities were shouted my way before I put my glass down and went back to work..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Ooc: WC goes to Sanzon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Formalities (Kyro)   Casual Formalities (Kyro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Casual Formalities (Kyro)
Page 1 of 1