Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Territorial Expansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Territorial Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Territorial Expansion   Territorial Expansion EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 am

Territorial Expansion
Spoiler:

Sitting inside the ruins of the temple, I slowly shift my gaze side to side. Now that I had taken over the little surrounding land and made sure the temple was safe, I knew I needed to do more to expand and take over more territory around me so we could grow. With a soft sigh I slowly shift my gaze, glancing around the ruins, not only did I need to do that but I also needed to do something about this and my pack needed a more suitable den if not some form of housing. Though such things will have to wait until I have made sure the surrounding land is safe.. Upon hearing Valkrist's sigh, the priestess lifts her head from his kneel and looks up at him, " What is it my lord. " She asks as she gazes up at him. Shifting my gaze to the priestess, I reach down and place my hand lightly on her cheek, " Just thinking upon things to come my dear.. And what needs to be done. " I say as I look down at the priestess. As Valkrist's hand comes to rest on her cheek, she leans into the touch, nodding faintly to what he has to say as she turns her face and kisses the palm of his hand, " I see my lord. " She says before kissing the palm of Valkrist's hand again. I watch the priestess as she kisses my hand, a soft smile taking form on my face as I look down at her. As I gaze down at the priestess a wolf demon makes his way into the room, " Valkrist! " The demon calls out. Hearing my name I lift my gaze and look to the wolf, " What? " I say as I look at the demon. " Demons are encroaching on the northern border of our territory. It appears to be a small group of demons though we don't know what they want. " The wolf demon says to Valkrist. Listening to the demon I let out a soft sigh and as he finishes speaking I give a faint nod, " I see.. " I say as I glance down at the priestess for a moment. The priestess had turned her attention to the demon for a moment as he explains what was going on. Turning her gaze back to Valkrist she looks up at him and nuzzles into his hand, smiling softly at him, " What do you wish to do about this my lord? " She asks Valkrist as she watches him. Gazing down at the priestess, I slowly shift my hand and begin to move it through her hair as she asks me what I will do about the problem the wolf demon spoke up, " .. I will go and take care of it my dear. " I say as I slide my hand through her hair. She smiles up at Valkrist, " I shall be waiting for you to return. " She he said before she begins to pull away from him. I give a faint nod to what the priestess said and allow her to pull away before I slowly raise to my feet, turning my attention back to the wolf demon, " Alright, time to deal with the problem. " I say with a soft growl before I begin to step forwards, making my way from the ruins and out side. The demon follows after Valkrist as he heads out side. Coming out side the ruins, I pause for a moment and glance around before letting out a light sigh as I stretch, " Alright.. Take me to the area. " I say as I glance to the demon beside me. The wolf demon nods, " Yes, follow me please. " He says before he dashes forwards, moving into a quick sprint. I begin to follow after the wolf demon, following at his side as he sprints through the forest, leading me to the area where the demons where encroaching. Before to long I begin to hear the sounds of battle and as I come upon the area I watch as one of my pack is struck to the ground by a humanoid demon. The wolf demon strikes the ground with a yelp and as it goes to get up, the humanoid demon towers over it, getting ready to strike a final blow. Before the humanoid demon can deliver the death blow I tackle it to the ground and bite down onto the demons neck, sinking my teeth deep into the demons flesh as I push my nail like claws into its shoulders before pulling back with my head, ripping a chunk of the demon's neck out as I pull back. I spit out the bit of flesh and let out a low growl before speaking, " Let non survive. " I say, giving the order to kill the ones threatening our territory. Turning my attention to another of the demons, I leap forwards, grabbing the humanoid demon by the throat and slamming it up against a tree as I sink my claws into its flesh. The humanoid demon begins to struggle against Valkrist and lash out at him, trying to break free from his grasp. As Valkrist deals with another of the encroaching demons the few of his pack that where already locked in battle with the remaining encroaching demons continue to fight along side there alpha. Tightening my grip on the humanoid demons neck, I growl at the thing as I begin to crush its throat. As Valkrist ended the life of the humanoid demon, some of his pack killed a few of the other demons before the rest began to run in fear of there lives. As the demons began to flee the members of Valkrist's pack started to give chase. Releasing the humanoid demon I turned my attention to the demons from my pack and let out a low growl, " Let them go... We have things to take care of. " I say as I look to the dead demons. Now was the time to expand my territory and put up markers to show where my lands begin and these dead bodies will make good markers. Grabbing the body of the humanoid demon, I unsheathe my sword and slice a large limb from one of the red trees in the forest, " Get the bodies and something to hang them on. " With the order I raise from the ground and begin to fly through the woods into unclaimed lands that now where going to be part of my territory. After flying through the forest with the rest of my pack for a ways I decide to land and glance around for a moment, having come to land in a clearing, " This will do. " I say as I drop the body and take my sword and hack away at the piece of tree, sharpening one end of it. With one end sharp I begin to drive the sharp end of the limb into the ground to stand it up right. With the limb up right I take the body and tie it up to the limb in a crucifix shape with his arms out to the sides and legs dangling down below him. With the other few demons that we killed I have some of them set up with just there heads impaled on a stick and others hung in various poses to help get the point across that these lands belong to someone. Looking up at the dead demons I let out a soft growl, hopefully this will sway any others that wish to threaten my lands. With the encroachers taken care of, I glance to the members of my pack that came with me and give them a faint nod, " You did good my friends. Get the wounded back to the temple and they will be treated. " With that I raise into the air and begin to fly forwards, heading back to the temple to see the priestess now that things had been taken care of.

Post WC: 1,364
Back to top Go down

Territorial Expansion
Page 1 of 1