Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pimp My Land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Pimp My Land Empty
PostSubject: Pimp My Land   Pimp My Land EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Pimp My Land
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The priestess smiles at the comment and watches Valkrist as he stands, " My lord.. " She says as he looks up at Valkrist. Hearing the priestess call out for me, I glance down at her, " Yes? ". Looking up at Valkrist, she is silent for a moment before casting her gaze away from him as she speaks up, " I hate to bring this up right now but I believe we should take some time and build lodgings for the pack... They can't stay out in the open all the time. " She says in a soft voice, not looking at Valkrist. As the priestess speaks up, I listen to her and at first let out a soft growl as she brings the topic up, though she was true... The growl shifts to a soft sigh as I nod my head, " I know my dear... I guess I shall get to work on that now that we are finished.... " I say with another soft sigh before I begin to walk away to get dressed. The priestess turns her gaze to Valkrist as he begins to walk away and she watches him for a moment before she begins to raise to her feet and follow after him. Coming to my where I had left my clothing I begin to get dressed with my back to the priestess. " My lord. " The priestess says as she comes up to Valkrist and begins to help him get dressed. When I hear the priestess' voice I glance back at her for a moment before I continue getting dressed with her aid. Once Valkrist was finished getting dressed the priestess moves in front of him and looks up at him with a smile. Looking down at the priestess as she stands before me, a soft smile begins to take form on my face as I bring a hand up and grab her by the hair before pulling her into a kiss. The priestess offers no resistance to his grasp and begins to return the kiss as her lips come to press against his. I hold the kiss only for a few moments before I begin to break it, pulling her head back slowly as I gaze into her eyes, " When you are ready come out and join me. " I say before releasing her hair and leaving her standing alone as I head out of the ruins. Making my way out side, I come to a stop and glance around for a moment and the members of my pack sitting around, " Everyone, come here. " I say, calling to them. The pack members perk there heads when they hear Valkrist and make there way over to him since he called for them. " What is it my lord? " one of the demons ask as they look at Valkrist. Turning my attention to the demon that spoke, I begin to answer, " I have been doing some thinking about things around here and Lura has brought things to my attention.. " I pause for a moment, glancing behind me as the priestess walks out of the ruins, now fully clothed, she makes her way over to Valkrist's and stands at his side. Turning my attention back to my pack I continue, " We are going to take some time and build housing... of sorts. That way you all are not simply out in the open all the time. " I say, glancing back to the priestess now that I had finished speaking. At first there is a silence as the demons look to each other and chat between each other before they unanimously agree with the idea, " Alright Valkrist, we are with the idea. What do we need to do? " Another demon speaks up. Pausing for a moment, I think on what had been asked, I had never took the time to build a structure for someone, though I had seen some in the past so I had a rough idea of what needed to be done. I knew the first thing we would need was building material, though since we reside in a forest we had plenty of that. " Lets get to work. " I say to the members of my pack before I begin to move forwards, as I move forwards I call upon one of my demonic powers and manifest a blade of demonic energy that I launch forwards and slice through two trees with. As the trees fall tot he ground, I give a faint nod while glancing over them " Lets get these limbs off and set aside then we can slice these trees up into large boards. " I say before I begin to get to work cutting the limbs off with my sword. The priestess stands back and watches as Valkrist and a few of the other males in the group begin to get to work. Once I had all the limbs off I begin to strip down the tree and slice it into long planks of wood that we can use to start building with.

Once I felt we had enough materials to build with I decided it was time to start building the structures where the rest of the pack would stay. Pausing for a moment, I slowly shift my gaze, scanning over the area as I begin to think on what type of structure should be built to house the rest of the pack. As I look at the area before me I come to a decision to simply build two descend sized house like structures to provide lodging for the rest of my pack, though when I begin to expand and others start to show up I will have to make more lodgings for them as well, but that wasn't an issue. Locating an area I felt like putting the first structure on, I point it out. An area close to the temple but just enough away so it wouldn't cause any trouble for people moving around it. With the location in mind I begin to move over to the area with some of the building materials. As I come to the area I toss down some of the boards, marking out the shape of the structure. I have some of the other materials brought over before beginning to start construction of the lodging. While I work to help build one of the housing structures, I have some of the others work on the second one so we can get the two taken care of. With the aid of some of the pack I begin to work on the walls and getting them ready before setting them up and binding them together to make the four walled shape of the structure. With the walls up, I take a moment to think on what type of roof to put on the structure before deciding on a simple flat roof, right now I just needed placed for my pack to stay, later on I can think of something more grand for them. Taking some of the building materials we have I begin to put them over the top to build the base of the roof while having the others collect other things for the roof. When the ones I sent out show up with the materials I have them begin to make a simple thatched roof for the two structures and with the roves the two where finished for the time being since I didn't think they needed anything special inside. Once the roves are finished I stand back and look at the two structures before letting out a light sigh. Now that he was finished the priestess moves up next to Valkrist and slips her arm around his, " You did good my lord. " She said, glancing up at Valkrist before turning her gaze to the two structures. I glance down at the priestess as she takes hold of my arm and when she makes the comment I smile faintly. " Though, more will need to be made as we gain more followers... This is the start of a new empire my Lord. " She added as she looked back up at Valkrist. I give a faint nod as I look down at the priestess, " I know. " I say, letting out another light sigh as I come to think upon what I have taken upon my shoulders. The priestess slowly pulls away from Valkrist and turns to face the ruins of the temple, " This needs to be repaired as well my lord. ". Turning around I look up at the ruins and sigh lightly, " I see.. " I say as I glance to the priestess, " What shall we do with the ruins. " I ask myself as I turn my gaze back to them. The priestess steps forwards, moving in front of Valkrist before she turns and faces him, smiling softly as she speaks, " This can be a temple for Fenrir and where we stay my lord since we already stay inside. How does that sound? " She asks as she watches Valkrist. I look to the priestess for a moment before raising my gaze to look at the ruins. As I look at the ruins I think over what the priestess had said, tossing around the idea. I could have a throne inside where I sit and a chambers for me.. Shaking my head faintly, I put the thought aside for the moment, that was going to require a deal of work in order to get finished though it needed to be started as soon as possible. Turning my attention back to the two structures we had just built I let out another sigh as I toss around the ideas of what needs to be done. " Don't worry my lord. " The priestess says as she comes to stand next to Valkrist once again, " Everything will be taken care of and a new empire will raise with you as its leader. You did a good thing today and with each good deed you do for your people news will spread and more will come to join you and your empire. " I listen to the priestess as she speaks and give a faint nod, " And you know this how? " I ask, glancing down at her. The priestess looks up at Valkrist and smiles, " I just do my lord. " She said with a soft giggle. I let out a light growl at her comment and the giggle before I begin to move away from her, things still needed to be taken care of but I had to decided what to do next..

Post WC: 3,051
Pimp My Land Valkri12
Back to top Go down

Pimp My Land
Page 1 of 1