Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unexpected Revelation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Unexpected Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Revelation   Unexpected Revelation EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:02 am

Unexpected Revelation

Slowly I shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area in front of me as I continue to move through the forest as I hum softly to myself. I had started to flip between spending time in Onitoshi and working on gaining power there and come to this realm to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet from time to time like I had done before when I roamed this forest for days, though I couldn't say that I had grown to miss it, in either realm I was met with forest.. As I hummed softly to myself as I moved through the forest I listened to the sounds of wildlife around me that echoed through the forest all around me, the animals made various sounds that livened up the forest. After a few more moments of humming I begin to fall silent until going completely silent as I listen to the sounds of nature around me as it echo's through the forest. " What shall we do with this fine day? " I ask myself as I shift my gaze towards the canopy of the forest and catch brief glimpses of the sky through the leaves above me. With the question I began to think upon what I would like to do with the day, there was always train my abilities... though that wasn't always the funnest thing to do with my time when compared to other things I enjoyed doing with my time, though at this point in time I find myself alone in the forest so my options where fairly limited. The thought of what to do begins to shift as I start to hear the sounds of life coming from the forest ahead of me. Shifting my gaze from the sky I bring it to rest ahead of me and as I move forwards catch brief snippets of structures through the forest ahead of me. I paused for a moment before I continued moving forwards, my attention fixed ahead of me as I continue on my path. Breaking free from the forest I enter into a small village. Valkrist's arrival had not gone unnoticed as he broke from the woods, a young child noticed the strangely dressed male and yells out " Bandit! " the child yells before running away. The child's yelling had not gone unnoticed by other people in the village. Women began to scream and head for shelter with children as a few men armed with farming tools and weapons ran to where the child had yelled to meet this bandit head on. I frowned faintly at the child yelling, calling me a bandit and I began to move forwards as I hear the sound of yelling, but before I could get to far I am met by a few men wielding weapons pointed at me, some crude and some others meant for combat. Coming to a stop, I shift my gaze, glancing at the men brandishing weapons against me.

" That's him, that's the bandit. " The child says, hiding behind one of the men as he points at me. I shift my attention to the child accusing me of being a bandit and I frown faintly as I begin to speak. Before Valkrist could speak, one of the men steps forwards, pointing a spear at Valkrist, " W-We don't want any trouble. " He says as another steps forwards with a sword, " But if your looking for a fight we can defend ourselves if we have to, we can fight. " The man says as he looks at Valkrist. I slowly shift my gaze between the men as I listen to them speak. " If you turn around and walk away we won't kill you... " One of the men says. " And don't go telling your mean bandit friends! " The boy says as he looks at Valkrist, making a face at the demon and sticking his tongue out at him. I cast my attention to the young boy again as he makes the comment and the face. " Hush Shu, why aren't you with the others? " The man standing next to the boy says as he looks down at the child. Shu looks up at him and steps aside, wielding a sword made of a stick, " I'm not afraid of bandits. I can fight. " The boy says as he charges straight for Valkrist, pulling away from the men before they could stop him. " Shu! " one of the men calls out to the boy as he runs from them, heading for Valkrist. Shifting my gaze to the men as they speak with the boy, I watch them for a moment, waiting to see if they where willing to attack me or if they where going to talk. Though before any such thing could happen the boy steps forwards with... a wooden sword.. and speaks about something before charging straight at me. " Ahhhhh! " Shu yells out as he charges at Valkrist, " I won't let you hurt the village!! " He adds as he launches into a over head slash with his wooden sword. I hold my ground as the boy comes at me and as he closes into attack, I bring a hand up and as he comes down with his wooden sword I grab the weapon, preventing it from striking me. When his blade is grabbed, Shu puts more force behind his attack, pushing against Valkrist's grasp. The men standing there begin to panic and quickly advance towards Valkrist surrounding him as they stand ready to strike, " Come here Shu. " one of the men says to the boy. I shift my gaze around at the men now that they had surrounded me and slowly release the wooden sword before letting my hand fall back to my side as I speak up, " I mean you no harm... I have no affiliation with any bandits, I'm simply passing by. " I say as I slowly shift my gaze, glancing at the men in front of me.

" Not a bandit. " One of the men says before he slowly begins to lower his weapon. Shu looks up at Valkrist and strikes out, kicking him in the shin, " Don't like you bandit! " he says before running behind the men around Valkrist. As the boy strikes me in the shin I glare at him for a moment before it quickly fades. " Shu. " One of the men says as he looks to the boy. The rest of the men begin to lower there weapons as one of them steps forwards, " Please forgive us. We have been plagued by bandits for many months now. Please, let us make it up to you, follow me. " The man says as the other men begin to move out from around Valkrist. I look to the man as he begins to speak, apologizing for mistaking me as a bandit, though I could understand where he is coming from, I to would make sure a newcomer was not and if the person was I would make sure to strike them down. The man turns and begins to walk, glancing back to make sure Valkrist was following him. As the man begins to walk I follow after him, slowly shifting my gaze as I enter the village with the man. " It's alright everyone! " the man yells out, " There are no bandits. " He adds. As I follow the man I glance around at the small village. The man leads Valkrist to one of the buildings where he pauses out side, " Elder. " He calls out before waiting. I come to a stop behind the man, watching the building. The door to the building slowly slides open and through the opening walks an old man with a cane. As the old man comes out I shift my attention to him. The old man comes to a stop and shifts his gaze to Valkrist, squinting his eyes as he looks over the demon, " Who is this? " he asks as he turns his attention to the man. The man glances back at Valkrist before looking to the old man, " Elder, this is a newcomer. He came out of the woods and Shu thought he was a bandit. Though he did not attack us when we threatened him. With your permission, I would like to extend a warm welcome to this newcomer Elder. " The man says as he bows his head. The elder lets out a light chuckle as he informed as to what Shu did, " I see. That boy thinks everything that comes out of the woods are bandits. Though it isn't without good cause.. " the elder says with a sad tone, pausing for a moment before he continues, " I see no problem with that. He seems like a nice young fellow, perhaps he will even decide to stay. " The elder says as he looks at Valkrist.

" Thank you Elder. " The man says as he glances to Valkrist. I frown faintly at what the elder said about me staying, though I didn't pass on the idea of staying for a little bit, perhaps get something to eat and take a break from traveling. The man turns and looks at Valkrist as a smile begins to take form on his face, " Welcome to Fengari Village. " The man says to Valkrist. I give a faint nod to what the man says, glancing around for a moment, " Thank you.. " I say as I look back to the man. " Your welcome. Follow me and we'll see about getting you something to eat. " the man says before he begins to walk. I follow after the man again. Now that the newcomer had turned out not to be a bandit some of the people came to see who had come to there village. As I began to see more people around I started to glance at them, slowly shifting my gaze about the people as I follow after the man. The man leads Valkrist to a mid sized building in the middle of town. Coming upon the building I look up at it for a moment before following the man inside. " Welcome to the meeting hall. " The man says as he glances back to Valkrist, " We hold meetings here and its a place where folks can come to get a bite to eat and newcomers as well. " He says as he comes to a stop. I look to the man and give a faint nod before glancing around. " Have a seat and I'll get you something to eat. " The man says to Valkrist, gesturing towards a seat at a table. I glance to the table before turning my attention to the man and give another nod, " Alright. " I say before moving to the table and taking a seat at it. With Valkrist seated the man walks away to get him something to eat. Already people had started to come into the building to see the newcomer, though they tried to act nonchalantly as they could. As people begin to come in, I glance towards the door and watch as they come into the building, eying me for a moment before sitting down. " Don't mind them. " The man says as he comes back and sets a plate down in front of Valkrist, " They aren't use to seeing newcomers, at least one's that aren't bandits. " He adds as he takes as eat at the table with Valkrist. I glance up at the man as he first speaks and shift my attention to the food he sets before me as I continue listening to him. I shift my gaze over the bit of bed, scraps of meat and some sliced fruit on the plate.

I give a faint nod as I reach down and pick up a piece of fruit and take a bite of it, " It's alright. I understand. " I murmur lightly. " That's good to hear. What can I get you to drink? " The man asks. I glance at the man for a moment, " Water will be fine. " I say before turning my attention back to the fruit and slip the piece into my mouth before I begin chewing it up. The man stands and leaves once again. While the man is gone the boy from before, Shu, comes up to the table and looks at Valkrist with a glare, " I know your tricks bandit. I'll be watching you. " He says to Valkrist. I look at the boy as he comes up to my table and begins speaking to me. He seemed to think that I was a bandit, though I didn't know why since I wasn't.. " Shu run along. " A female voice says as a young girl comes up and lightly pats Shu on the back. Shu frowns faintly and quickly runs off. As Shu runs off the girl turns her gaze to Valkrist and smiles. I turn my gaze to the female and glance over her for a moment before looking to her face. " Don't mind him mister. He... he lost his parents in one of the bandit attacks.. " She says as she cast her gaze to the ground. I listen to the young girl and nod my head as she informs me as to why the young boy is acting the way he is. " I see.. " I say as I glance towards the way the boy had ran off, " That's tragic, a young child like that needs the support of his parents. " I say as I glance back to the female. Lifting her gaze she looks to Valkrist and nods her head, " When they died the whole village pitched in to help take care of him. ". The man comes back and sets the drink down before glancing to the girl, " Hello Ayuka, you met the newcomer? " the man asks as he looks to the female. Ayuka turns her gaze to the man and shakes her head faintly, " No, we were just talking. " She says as she turns her gaze back to Valkrist. " Oh. " The man says, coming to a realization, " I don't believe I got your name newcomer. " The man says as he looks at Valkrist. Pulling my attention away from the female, I glance to the man, " My name's Valkrist. " I say as I bring a hand up and offer it to him. The man takes Valkrist's hand and shakes it politely. As the man shakes my hand, I return the favor before releasing his hand and taking another bite of fruit before glancing back at the female Ayuka, shifting my gaze over her young form.

" I have business to tend to, if you need anything I'm sure Ayuka can help you. " the man says before he begins to walk off. At first, Ayuka was confused and a bit shocked though she gave a faint nod, a smile still on her face, " It's nice to meet you Valkrist. " She said as she took a seat next to him, " I guess I'll be your guide, heh. " She added. I glance at Ayuka as she sits next to me, offering a soft smile as I give a faint nod, " It's a pleasure to meet you Ayuka. " I say before taking a bite of the bread then offering her some. Looking at the offering of food, Ayuka shakes her head faintly, " No thank you. I've already eat. " She says, declining the offer from Valkrist. As she declines the offering of food, I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say before turning my attention to my food and drink and begin enjoying it. As Valkrist eats Ayuka keeps her gaze set on the male, her eyes slowly shifting over him as she looks at him. I could feel Ayuka's eyes on me as I continued to munch away at the food provided for me, taking a sip or two of the water the man had gotten me. Being the bastard I am I wasn't above taking offerings of food from the humans nor acting more so like them to blend in when it was needed, though with this delicious looking innocent female I had found it was only a matter of time before I would take what I want before leaving. As I finish with the food I pull away from the plate and let out a soft sigh as I glance to the young female Ayuka for a moment before glancing down at the plate and empty cup, " Where do I take these? " I ask, glancing to Ayuka again. Ayuka still had her gaze set upon Valkrist, and as he looks at her she turns her gaze away, a soft blush taking form on her cheeks though when he asks about the dishes she turns her gaze back to him and smiles, " I'll take care of them. " She says before picking up the plate and cup and walking off with them. I had seen the reaction from her when I looked at her and it seemed strange but my attention shifts to her back side as she begins walking away. As I watch the young female I could feel the desire begin to build with in me and a light grin takes form on my face as I think about what I would like to do to her. After putting the empty plate and cup where they needed to be, Ayuka comes back to Valkrist and looks at him, smiling softly, " So, now that your done, what would you like to do? " She asks as she looks at him.

I look up at Ayuka as she comes back and as she poses the question to me, I think on it for a moment. I had no plans for the rest of my day so I see no reason in not enjoying the company of the female and staying here for the time being, at least till I am finish resting and enjoying the pleasures a female human body can give. " How about I show you around the village? " Ayuka asks Valkrist since he had not answered her. Ayuka speaks up before I can answer and since I had nothing else to do I give a faint nod, " Sure. " I say as I raise from my seat, standing up and looking down at Ayuka. Ayuka looks up at Valkrist and smiles at his response, " Alright, lets go. " She says as she reaches out and takes a hold of Valkrist's hand before she begins walking, leading him out of the building. As Ayuka grasps my hand, I glance down at our hands and begin to follow after her as she starts to lead the way, turning my gaze back to her as I leave the building with her. Once out side, Ayuka turns her attention to Valkrist, " This is the meeting or gathering hall, whichever you care to call it.. It's really just a place where we come to meet and stuff. " She says, glancing to Valkrist. I look up at the building for a moment, though the man from before had already told me about it but I wasn't going to bring that up since I am enjoying the girls company. With the meeting hall out of the way, Ayuka begins to pull on Valkrist's arm and take him around the village pointing things out to him. As Ayuka pulls on my arm I begin to follow after her, following her around the village as she points things out to me. " And this is the farm land. " Ayuka says as she slowly waves her hand through the air pointing out a few farm fields with people tending them. As she points out the fields I shift my gaze across them before giving a faint nod. After showing him the farm fields Ayuka begins to move again and continues the tour of the village. As she continues I follow along at her side, my hand still locked with hers as she holds my hand. Ayuka points things out as she continues walking, leading Valkrist through the village, " And those are houses where people stay. " She says as she points out a few hut house like structures. I look at the structures and give a faint nod of acknowledgement. Ayuka glances to Valkrist a few times as she leads the way around the village showing him everything until finally she finishes showing him the village, " And that is everything in the village. " She says, turning her attention to Valkrist.

As the tour of the village comes to an end I give a nod as I look to Ayuka " I see... Thank you for the tour. " I say to her, smiling lightly at her. Ayuka nods as she glances towards the sky for a moment, " It's getting close to dinner time. Would you like to join in? " She asks Valkrist, finally releasing his hand. During the tour with Ayuka I had lost track of the time of day, getting wrapped up in the female and what I would like to do with her along with looking at the village. " Sure. I'm starting to get hungry. " I say as I give a nod. " Alright! ... You can eat with me. Come on. " She says as she begins walking. I follow after Ayuka, glancing around for a moment as I let out a soft sigh. Ayuka leads the way to the meeting hall and pushes the door open before stepping inside. I pause for a moment out side the meeting hall before stepping through the opening and glancing around for a moment before turning my attention to Ayuka. I noticed a few other people in here already eating. " Lets get something to eat Valkrist. " Ayuka says as she glances to Valkrist before she went to get some food. Since I wasn't sure what to do, I follow after Ayuka. After getting the food I made my way over to a table with Ayuka and we sat down. Ayuka glanced at Valkrist for a moment before she begins eating. I slowly shift my gaze around the area, looking at everyone before I begin to eat the food on my plate. The boy from before, Shu came up to the table Valkrist and Ayuka sat at and sat down opposite side of Valkrist and gazed over at him for a moment, " Sister why do you trust this bandit? " He asks, turning his attention to Ayuka. I set my gaze upon the boy from before as he comes to sit at my table and as he asks the question, I remain silent, though how he referred to Ayuka as sister was interesting, are they family? Ayuka almost choke on the bit of food she was eating as Shu makes the comment, still referring to me as a bandit. " Shu, Valkrist isn't a bandit. You should be nice to him. " she says to Shu, scolding him for the comment. Shu turns his gaze from Ayuka and begins to pout as he looks down at his food. I glance to Ayuka for a moment before turning my gaze to Shu and let out a soft sigh before turning my attention back to my food as I begin to eat. A fog of silence began to fall over the table I sit at as I continue eating the food on my plate. After a few moments the silence is broken as Ayuka speaks up, " Will you be staying the night Valkrist? " She asks as she glances to him. I lift my gaze and look to Ayuka, thinking on her question for a moment before giving a faint nod, " Sure. " I say, though I had no intent on staying after I had my way with the female.. She nods with a smile, " Thats good to hear. " She says before going back to her meal.

Falling silent I continue to eat and the rest of the meal I remain silent, simply enjoying the food. When the meal is over I am offered lodging at one of the villagers house and I willingly accept the offer and the bed they let me use. Laying in bed, I gaze up into the darkness as I let out a light sigh. Laying in bed I think about Ayuka and go over what all I would like to do to her as I wait for the right time to get out of bed and strike, waiting until I was sure everyone was asleep since I didn't want anyone finding us and interrupting my fun with the female. As I think on what I plan to do to Ayuka I begin to hear the sounds of screaming coming from out side. I lay in bed, hearing the faint sounds of screams that begin to grow and begin to mix with the roar of anger from people before I hear a few shouts about bandits. With a growl I quickly raise from the bed, throwing the blanket aside before I leave the room, finding the house already empty. Finding the house empty, I notice the front door wide open so I move through it and am met with the sight I had grown familiar to through my past, slaughter. The bandits that these people were afraid of seemed to be attacking, or at least a group of bandits.. I shift my gaze, glancing around the sight before me as men from the village fight with bandits while others light fire to the buildings and attack other members of the village. Though it was an interesting sight to behold, the arrival of the bandits was most untimely considering what I wanted to do before leaving this village. As I watched the carnage unfold I began to feel the beast with in bash at the walls holding it inside me, the urge to shed blood growing in vast increments until I could no longer hold it back. Though I felt I should hold back and not shed my human shell and let the beast out, no I could deal with this threat with the powers I can muster while in my human shell, so there was no need to let either of the beasts from there cage to reek havoc on the mortal world. With this in mind, I let out a growl as I shift my gaze, scanning for the closets bandit.

Leaping into action as a bandit runs by me after a woman, I move up to the bandit quickly. Before the bandit notices me, I grab him by the shoulder and yank him back, slamming him into the ground as I pull one of my katanas out with my free hand and stab it down into the bandits chest, pinning him to the ground. Pulling my sword from the bandit I begin to dig down into the full depth of my capabilities. Raising my head to the sky I let out a loud wolfish howl, calling upon the spirits of my kin to come and aid me in this slaughter. As I call forth the spirits of my kin I also call upon another of my abilities, calling upon a chaotic familiar to come to my aid as well. The dark familiar takes form on my back and out from its form sprout five dark tendrils to which each end of a tendril shifts into the upper body of a wolf. As the switch gets flipped I lash out with the five tendrils, striking at five bandits around me. As the tendrils deal with some of the bandits around me I begin to lash out at other ones. Moving forwards, I pounce onto one of the bandits, taking him to the ground as I begin to claw and bite at his flesh, acting more so like a beast then a man. Ripping into the man I take bites of his flesh and consume some of his flesh in the process. As the life leaves the bandit I pull away and move to the next. Coming up to one of the bandits, the bandits looks at me and draws his blade as he charges straight at me. I hold my ground as the bandit comes at me, simply watching him for a moment, though before he could get too close one of my tendrils pounces upon the bandit, taking him to the ground as it begins attacking him. I watch for a moment as my tendril begins to deal with the bandit but my attention is shifted as I feel a piercing pain stab me in the shoulder, causing me to let out a howl of pain as an arrow sinks into my shoulder. As the pain surges through me I quickly turn my attention to the one who had shot me with an arrow, a bandit archer. As my attention comes to rest upon the archer I don't miss a beat in launching a counter attack, bringing into more dark energy as I launch a crescent blade of dark energy at the bandit. Seeing the attack coming, the bandit turns and begins to run away, though he isn't able to escape the attack before it cleaves into him from behind, slicing through his body at an angle, cutting his right arm and part of his shoulder off. The bandit lets forth a loud cry of pain as he falls to the ground before he begins to fall silent as his life drains away.

With the bandit that shot me taken care of, I shift my attention, it coming to rest upon a bandit attacking the female that had given me a tour of the village, Ayuka. Struggling against the bandit, Ayuka begged and cried out as the bandit ripped away at her clothing to get at her body under them. Coming upon the bandit from behind as he tries to have his way with Ayuka, I grab him by the shoulder, sinking my claws into his flesh as I rip him from atop Ayuka and throw him back away from the girl. The bandit had let out a cry of pain as the claws sink into his shoulder but before he could do anything he gets thrown away from Ayuka and Valkrist, to the ground. I glance down at the almost completely nude Ayuka before turning my attention to the bandit. Ayuka looks to Valkrist after having saved her from the bandit, " Valkrist? " She says as she looks up at him. I didn't respond to Ayuka, my attention fixed on the bandit as I begin to growl at him. " You bastard. " The bandit says with his own growl as he climbs to his feet, " I'll kill you. " he yells as he charges at Valkrist, unsheathing his sword as he closes the gap. As the bandit charges me, I let out another growl of anger as up from the ground come demonic limbs and hands that grasp the bandit, preventing him from moving any closer to Ayuka and myself. Ayuka looks to the bandit as he charges at Valkrist and as the limbs come from the ground to take hold of the bandit she gasps and covers her mouth as she watches. The bandit struggles against the bindings, trying to get free from them. With the bandit now held in place by my spell, I quickly move forwards and as I get right up on the man I thrust out with my hand, piercing through the man's flesh as I sink my hand into his gut. The bandit lets out a cry of pain as the hand comes to pierce into his gut. With my hand in his stomach I bite down on the side of his neck, slicing into the main vain that runs up along his neck. The man struggles a bit though the life with in him begins to fade quickly. I release his neck and step back, pulling my hand from his stomach and watch as the bandit falls to the ground as he bleeds to death. Ayuka had been watching the horrific sight unfold before her as Valkrist deals with the bandit in a more animalistic way then that of a normal man. Turning away from the bandit, I turn back to Ayuka and glance over her partially nude body and let out a soft growl as I push down the urges to do things to her right now.

Ayuka looks up at Valkrist, seeing the state he is in and as he growls at her, she begins to back away slowly, shaking her head, " S-stay away.... " She says as she looks at Valkrist with fear in her eyes. As Ayuka tells me to stay away I growl at her once more before getting myself under control, " ... Get to safety. " I tell her before turning and dashing off. As I move away from Ayuka, I hold my hand out to the side and call upon my scythe, the weapon appearing in a cloud of dark mist before solidifying into a scythe in its master's hand. With scythe in hand I charge forwards, coming upon another bandit as he fights with one of the males from the village. Swinging down with my scythe, I cleave into the back of the bandit, sticking the blade of my scythe into the bandit's back. The bandit dropped his weapon as the blade come to rest in his back, letting out a cry of pain. I yanked back on the scythe, pulling the bandit from the villager. The male looked to Valkrist as the bandit is pulled away, his expression getting grim as he sees the newcomer. I glance to the villager for a moment before turning my attention to the bandit, " Get everyone to safety. " I say, giving the villager a simple order as I rip the blade of my scythe from the bandit. The villager wastes no time in doing as Valkrist had said and runs off to tend to the people of the village. I begin to move away from the dead bandit though I don't get far before finding my self surrounded by multiple bandits, circling around me. Shifting my gaze, I glance around at the bandits around me and sigh lightly, there seemed to be roughly ten men around me.. As I look at the men, I begin to growl as I shift my gaze between them. Out from the ten men comes an eleventh, stepping forwards he looks at Valkrist " I'll deal with this one boys. " He says as he unsheathes two swords. I look at the man as he steps forwards and unsheathes two swords and growl softly at him. " Get'm boss! " One of the bandits says before the others begin to cheer there leader on. " So this is there leader. " I think to myself as I look over the male standing before me. The bandit leader charged right for Valkrist and as he gets close enough he launches into multiple attacks, slashing and hacking with his two swords. As the man charges at me, I call upon another of my powers and erect a barrier made of dark energy around me to prevent his attacks from landing. As the bandit leader lashes out with both his swords they strike against the barrier created by Valkrist.

" What sort of witchcraft is this? " The bandit leader asks as he draws his blades back and strikes the barrier again. I frown faintly at the man as he refers to what I am doing as witchcraft. As the male clashes against my barrier, I call upon another of my abilities and shift my gaze from him before teleporting past him and the barrier before appearing behind him. After teleporting behind the male I lash out with my families, though striking at some of the men around me to thin there numbers. The bandit leader quickly turns to Valkrist as he realizes that the man was behind him now. As he turns to face Valkrist he moves forwards and lashes out at the demon. Slashing at Valkrist with both his swords. Before I can bring my full attention upon the bandit's leader. The bandit leader slashes into Valkrist with both his swords, landing a quick blow down Valkrist's back at an angel before he thrusts his second sword forward, stabbing and slicing into Valkrist's side. As I feel the blade come to strike me in the back, I arch forwards and begin to take a half step forward though the second blade pierces my flesh and sinks into my side. The combined attacks cause me to release my focus and allow the familiar I had been using to shatter into magical partials and dissipate. The bandit leader pulls his blade back from Valkrist's side and grins, " Alright boys lets finish this hero off and then we can get back to pillaging this village. Reaching down I grasp my side as I glance down at the bleeding injury, I had let my guard down and in that moment the bandit had struck in the opening, not once but twice. I begin to shift my gaze around at the bandits around me as I slowly turn to face the leader of the bandits. As Valkrist turns to face the bandit leader he brings his foot up and kicks out, kicking Valkrist in the chest, knocking him back. As I turn to face the bandit leader I am met with a foot to the chest that knocks me back and off balance causing me to fall to the ground. Laying back on the ground I begin to climb back to my feet, clutching my injured side as I let out a groan of pain. One of the bandits comes up to Valkrist and knocks him back to the ground with the blunt end of his spear, " Stay down hero. " He says down at Valkrist. Before I can get up I feel something strike me, knocking me back to the ground before my attention shifts to a bandit as he speaks to me. Turning my gaze to the sky I could see the brief hint of sunlight slice through the night sky, though I knew if I didn't do something then my end was nigh. I gave into the blinding rage with in me, letting it come forth to the surface to take control and as I did so things began to grow darker as I let the rage that was built up in me take control of my body...

When I began to rouse from the darkness, I let out a soft groan as I opened my eyes, my gaze blurry at firs but as it began to focus I could see a wooden ceiling above me.. With recollections of the battle with the bandits I quickly begin to sit up but as I do so I feel waves of pain rush through my body causing me to let out a loud cry of pain as I fall back into the bed, grabbing my side that had been injured during the fight. Coming into the room was a woman that moved over to the bed Valkrist lay in. She looked down at him and sighed lightly as she pulls the blanket back, " Please be careful. I spent many hours patching you up. " She says as she begins to check the bandages on Valkrist. I look to the woman as she comes in to the room and over to the bed. I listen to her comment and turn my attention to the bandages on my body now that my body had been uncovered. The woman continues to check the bandaged injuries. I scan over the bandages for a moment before turning my attention back to the woman, " What happened? " I ask as I look at her. She pauses for a moment and looks to Valkrist's face, a brief smile taking form on her face before it fades, " You saved us. " She says before she pulls away from Valkrist and grabs a cup from the night table and offers it to him, " Here, take a drink. " she says, holding the cup close to Valkrist's mouth. I was a bit taken back by the statement as she informs me that I had saved them... That seemed contrary to what I wanted to do last night. Though before I can say anything she offers me a glass of water which brings to light the desire to have something to drink and eat so I take the offering and begin to sip from the cup. As Valkrist begins to drink, the woman nods and slowly tilts the cup up more so he can drink, " The battle was fierce and you suffered a great deal of injuries, the elder and everyone else thought you would surely parish. Though it looked grim we began to take care of your injuries and patch you up as best we could. After all we could not let our saviour die after defending our lives. So for five days I have been tending your injures and checking on you as we waited for you to wake. And now that you are, the elder wishes to speak with you. " As she finishes she sets the cup aside, watching Valkrist.

I listen to the woman as I take small sips from the cup as she fed me the water. While drinking I thought over everything she was saying, though some parts of the fight I could not remember.. When she tells me that I am there saviour I glance at her for a moment as I think on the meaning behind it. As she informs me that I was out for five days I find it a bit shocking.. I had been injured so bad that I had to rest for five days to heal and thats with there help... As I finish drinking from the cup I slowly pull back and turn my attention to the woman as I give a faint nod, " I see... Well, I thank you for taking care of me. " I say as I look at her. With Valkrist finished drinking, she sets the cup aside, " No need to thank me, you saved the village. " She says with a smile as she slowly stands, " I'll go fetch someone to help you get up and then we can go see the elder. Alright? " Looking at the woman, I give a faint nod before closing my eyes. With Vakrist's answer she turns and leaves the room for a moment. Coming back into the room, the woman glances to the man she had brought with her. He looks at Valkrist in the bed and moves over before offering him a hand. When I heard the woman come back I opened my eyes and looked at the two before watching the man as he comes to the side of the bed. After he came to the bed I offered him a hand. The man takes Valkrist's hand. " Be careful. " The woman says as she watches. Very slowly and carefully, I begin to move out of the bed, my actions met with pain from my injuries, though I slowly climb out of bed with the man's help and stand on my own to feet though I am forced to lean against the man and put some of my weight on him. Once Valkrist was up and leaning on him, the man begins to move slowly making his way across the room and through the door. As the man begins to move, I move with him, letting out a light groan with each step I took as I moved with the man. I felt extremely weak at the moment and it wasn't a good feeling considering my company.. The woman watches Valkrist as he begins to move, her gaze shifting over his form as she watches him like a hawk to make sure he remains alright as he moves. The woman follows after the two as they leave the room, moving to Valkrist's side she continues to eye him from time to time, her gaze checking over the areas that where bandaged up to make sure non where starting to grow red from blood which would indicate an open injury on Valkrist.

The man slowly leads Valkrist from the house and begins taking him down the street. Outside the house where some people from the village, all standing outside waiting to see Valkrist and when he comes out side they begin to smile, looking at him. As I come out of the house I notice the people standing out side. Shifting my gaze I look at the people, they seemed to be happy to see me... Casting my gaze from them I let out a light groan of pain as I continue moving with the man. The woman steps out side as well and stays at Valkrist's side, " Please everyone, give him some room he is still healing. " she says as she glances to the people. The man continues moving forwards, taking Valkrist to the home of the elder. I slowly shift my gaze as I continue to move along with the man until he finally comes to a stop. As he comes to a stop I shift my gaze towards the house we stopped at. The woman follows along side Valkrist and as the two come to a stop she stops as well and looks at Valkrist for a moment before turning her attention to the man helping Valkrist stand, " I'll get the elder. " She says with a faint nod. The man looks to the woman and nods in response, " Alright. " The woman steps forwards, moving up to the house and pushing the door open before stepping inside, " Elder. Valkrist is here to see you. " she says before falling silent. After a few moments of silence the old man from before comes out of the house, the woman following after him. The elder comes to a stop and looks at Valkrist, his gaze slowly scanning over the injured man. Standing behind the village elder, the woman sets her gaze on Valkrist as well and scans over his injuries again. Leaning against the man some for support, I glance between the two for a moment before bringing my gaze to rest on the elder since I was brought here to see him. After a few brief moments of silence, the elder finally speaks up, " I am glad to see you are alright, I was worried that you would not survive, as where the rest of the village. " The elder says as he glances away from Valkrist and to some of the villagers that had gathered. " I thank you for what you did during the bandit attack. Thanks to you many where saved during the attack. Your valiant efforts do us great honor. " The elder pauses for a moment before he continues, " Please come in and have a seat. I wish to speak with you in private about matters. " he says before he turns and heads back inside. I watch the elder for a moment as I think on what he had said about me saving the people of this village..

The man with Valkrist slowly begins to move with out any acknowledgement from Valkrist. It seemed I had no say in not going to see the elder.. As the man begins to move I start to move with him, it was either that or probably fall to the ground or be drug into the house.. The woman steps aside and watches as the two follow after the elder. The man heads into the house with Valkrist, making his way to where the elder sat. I followed at the mans side as we entered the house. The elder looked up as the two came into the room and gestured towards a seat, " Please help him sit. " The man nod and helps Valkrist sit. I glance to the spot the elder gestured towards before I begin to sit down with the mans help. " Please, have some tea. " The elder says, gesturing towards a cup of tea in front of Valkrist. " It is a special herbal mix that will help with healing. " He adds before taking a sip of his own tea. I glance at the tea for a moment before reaching out and taking a hold of the cup. Lifting the cup from the table I bring it to my lips and begin to sip from the tea. The elder glances up at the man and gives him a faint nod, " That will be all. When we are finished I will send word for you when we are done talking. " The man nods and turns before he begins moving, leaving the house so the two could speak in private. Once the man was gone the elder looks back to Valkrist and speaks up, " The reason why I asked to speak with you is because I wish to extend a welcoming hand to you... I have been speaking with the other villages and we would like you to stay. Now, I know this is a big request, though we are willing to provide you with housing and we have even talked upon a consort, you will have the privilage of selecting your consort after becoming leader of the village. " As I sip on my tea I listen to the elder as he asks me to stay in the village, which seemed like a heavy request and given my nature I didn't think I would go for such a thing, though as he continues he begins to tempt me with offers. " During the bandit attack you showed your... adept nature for combat. We need someone like you to lead us and act as our guardian of sorts. We honestly do not know how to defend our selves well nor do we have the capability to train people to fight. The bandit attack cost dearly but thanks to you it did not cost everything... " the elder says, finally falling silent as he looks over at Valkrist.

As the elder spoke I remained silent and listened to him while sipping on my tea. While listening I think over everything he is saying and as he finishes speaking, I remain silent as I still think over what he is asking of me. The elder watches Valkrist as he remains silent. The silence begins to worry the elder and he speaks up, breaking the silence, " Valkrist? " He says as he looks at Valkrist. As the elder speaks my name I lift my gaze from my cup and glance at him for a moment, " What you ask of me is a lot.. " I say before taking another sip of my tea. The elder nods his head faintly, " Indeed and I am sorry, though it is something that must be addressed and you are the most capable person in the village for the task. I am sorry Valkrist. " The elder says. As I look down at the remaining tea in my cup, I continue to think over what the elder has asked of me. Was now the time to start a outpost in this realm? " Could this be a sign to show me it is time.. " I ask myself as I watch the reflections in the liquid. I had been wanting to start an outpost in this realm and now I was being given a prime opportunity to do so. The elder keeps his gaze set upon Valkrist as the male continues to remain silent, though the elder knew the weight of the burden he has put upon Valkrist's shoulders should he choose to accept the offer. Having lead the village for many decades already, the elder knew what a leader must do. Still reaming silent as I gaze into the reflections of the tea I continue to ponder the matter at hand. Though I knew it will take a lot should I choose to make this my outpost, I will need to train warriors or hire them.. As well as strengthen the village and fortifications.. With out even coming to a complete decision on the matter I begin to think about what will need to be done to the village and what I would like to do in the near future. Slowly I lift my gaze and turn my attention to the elder. The elder, having been watching Valkrist, brings his gaze up to meet Valkrist's own gaze. " I will accept the offer. " I say, finally having come to a decision on the matter after some deliberation. " Y-You will? " The elder asks as he looks at Valkrist, he wasn't sure if the male would accept since it meant so much. I give a nod as the elder questions my answer, " Yes. " I say, assuring him. The elder was both surprised and happy with Valkrist's answer. With a smile on his face he nods, " That is good to hear. I was hoping you would accept the offer. He says with a big smile.

" Good, good. Now that you have made up your mind on the matter we can take care of everything that needs to be taken care of. " The elder says as he sets his cup down and raises to his feet. I give a faint nod and watch the Elder as he stands up before I slowly begin to climb to my feet, letting out a groan of pain as I stand up. The elder watches Valkrist as he stands and gives a faint nod, " Since you can stand on your own there will be no need to call for aid. " he says before he begins walking, leading the way out of his house. I give a nod to what he has to say and begin to follow after him as he leads the way out of his house. Though I knew I would be getting a settlement outpost in this realm, one that I could use as a base of operations I couldn't help but think upon this consort the elder had mentioned, a female from the village that I get to hand back as my consort.. The idea sounded very good, though the idea of picking just one was rather saddening.. As I follow the elder out of his house I glance to him for a moment before glancing around, spotting the female and male that had come with me to the elders house. The woman looks to Valkrist and upon seeing him standing with out aid she frowns, " Your going to open your wounds again. " She warns as she looks at Valkrist. The elder looks to Valkrist and then to the woman, " He will be fine, he is a tough warrior. " he says before turning his attention back to Valkrist. The woman lets out a light sigh at what the elder had said, though she does not object. The elder looks to the man that had helped Valkrist and as seeing he no longer needed any help getting around the elder dismisses the man. The man nods and glances to Valkrist before he begins to walk away now that he was no longer needed. The woman keeps her gaze on Valkrist as she begins to eye the bandages as she had done before, looking for any sign that the wounds below them had opened again. I look at the woman as she begins to eye my bandages again as she had done before when I was in the bed and on my way here. The elder glances around for a moment before turning his attention to Valkrist, " Follow me. " He says before he begins walking once again. With a nod I begin to follow after the elder as he starts walking. The woman, still wishing to make sure Valkrist is alright follows after Valkrist, moving next to his side in case he needed any help.

As the elder walks he sends word for everyone to gather at the ruins of the meeting hall. Following after the elder I learn that the meeting hall, where I had once eat dinner, had been turned to ruins and as we come upon it I see that it indeed was reduced to a pile of burnt wood and stone, an unfortunate side effect of the bandit attack. The elder comes to as top and leans into his cane some as he shifts his gaze, watching as more and more people gather. I stop next to the elder and glance at him for a moment before glancing around at the people. The woman finally moves away from Valkrist and stands in the crowed, though she continues to watch him. Once everyone had gathered the elder speaks, " I have spoken to Valkrist on the matter that was brought to my attention and he has agreed to accept the role as the new village leader. " The elder says. The people look between each other before turning there attention to Valkrist, a few claps ensue after what the elder said. " So, " The elder says, " From this day forth Valkrist shall be the new leader of the village. " he adds. With that, everyone begins to cheer and clap. I remain silent as I shift my gaze across the crowed as I listen to there cheers. The elder bangs the bottom of his cane on the ground for a moment to get everyone to fall silent, " Now, as our new leader Valkrist is entitled a consort of his choosing. " The elder glances to Valkrist for a moment, " When would you like to choose your consort? " He asks as he looks at Valkrist. I glance down at the elder for a moment before turning my attention back to the people. The crowed had fallen silent and there were a lot of eligible females that step forwards at the mention of becoming Valkrist's consort, though one such female stays back and tries to remain hidden from sight. I slowly shift my gaze over the females as I think on which I would like to take as my consort. As I shift my gaze I spot a brief glimpse of a familiar figure. Slowly I begin to move forwards, making my way towards the gathering of people. The elder watches Valkrist as he begins to move towards the gathering of people. Moving to the crowed I gesture for a few people to step aside as I continue to move forwards. The figure seems to move back as I move closer but finally I catch up with the one trying to escape, Ayuka. Looking down at her I smile faintly as I finally find the one I wish to have as my consort, " Ayuka. " I say her name as I look down at her. Ayuka keeps her head down though as she hears Valkrist speak her name she cringes in fear, images of Valkrist during the bandit attack coming forth in her mind. " Ayuka. " The elder says before giving a faint nod, " If that is who you choose as your consort, then it shall be. " he says and with that the crowed begins to cheer once again, though Ayuka was not happy with the idea since she still feared Valkrist after seeing him fight the bandits. With that, plans for a wedding where made up and a large celebration to take place to celebrate the villages new leader...

Post WC: 10,096
Back to top Go down

Unexpected Revelation
Page 1 of 1