H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Stroll (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
Ingel took another bite of his burger before he sat back into the booth he was in while eating his lunch. One booth over he could hear some little children as they talked. Though he was not paying much attention to what they where talking about at the moment, one word caught his attention, the mention of superheros and there names. He reached over and picked up his drink and took a sip from it before setting it down " A superhero name or alias.. much like a superhero has.. " Ingel thought on that for a moment before he shook his head " Nah. " He muttered as he grabbed his burger and took another bite from it. After swallowing the bite he spoke up again, speaking to himself " Not sure if I wanna prance around in tights and a cape, or be thought of as doing that. " Ingel shivered faintly " Ill pass on that.. " He muttered before taking another bite of his burger and setting it back on his tray before eating some fries. " Unfortunately, I don't posses any super powers like superheros. " Slowly he climbed to his feet and grabbed his try and drink before going to the trash can and throwing them both away. After throwing his trash away Ingel left the burger joint and made his way to the side walk. Having left his ride at home so he could juts get out and walk around some, Ingel began to move down the side walk.
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 256
Total WC: 256
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:02 pm


___A loud clash would sound as what appeared to be a large black vixen hopped into the trash can, knocking it over as she searched for the source of the smell. Little known to her, it was a hamburger wrapping, and she gutted the trash can trying to excise whatever it was to eat it... not that she had to eat or was particularily hungry, but mortal sensations were fun. The stares of bystanders didn't bother her, so focused she was on trying to find the snack. Everything's so new when you've always been a spirit after all, and the people seemed to be always staring. Perhaps that was a normal thing to do on this plane.
||Wordcount: 117 ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
I was well on my way to leaving and making my way down the side walk when something happened that caught my attention. The first thing was a loud crash which caused me to turn around to see what had made the sound, once I had done this I spotted what appeared to be something going through a trash can. Unable to see exactly what was causing all the commotion I made my way over to the downed trash can, having to make my way past some people. After moving up to the trashcan I realized what was causing all the commotion was a fox going through the garbage. I stood there a moment, watching the little creature as it rummaged through the trash, the first thought that came to mind was the little animal was hungry. Carefully I reached down and took ahold of the fox and lifted it from the ground, having decided it would be best to take it to an animal shelter or out of the city..
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 171
Total WC: 427
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:03 pm


___The little fox finds herself being picked up by a stranger. Blinking, she cast a look around and then took a look back at the face of her "rescuer". It wasn't very comfortable... the way he was holding her. "Hey, hey, can't I get a hello first? And when you pick up a lady you do it gently." It would sound like so much barking to the ordinary bystander, but to the spiritually aware it would be a grunty, feminine voice that issued forth from the canine's mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
I expected the animal to make some sort of objection to my actions when I picked it up but the objection I was met with was something I had not expected, the little fox had talked to me. I near about dropped the animal when it started to speak to me. My gaze shifted to the others, if I heard the animal talk then they must have as well.. " Did it just talk? " I asked as I looked at one of the others standing next to me. The man that heard me looked at me with a questioning look and shook his head " Do you mean the barking? You sure got the animal riled up. ". I looked back at the fox, now wondering if I was going crazy... " Uhh, Yeah.. I guess I better take it some where to be released. " I said before I move out of the crowed that had goatherd and start down the street.
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 591
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm


___"Bitch please..." was the reply to the lady who said she heard barking. The little creature was starting to calm down some now that she was back on her four feet. "People here are so rude. I'm not an animal, I'm a young lady. Are they blind?" shaking her head, she turned to the one who'd dropped her. "And for your information, Goggles, I was released here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
Again, I heard the animal talk. Now that I had dropped the animal I looked down at it as it started to speak to me.. The comment about 'goggles' agitated me some what but what I was still trying to figure out was how in the world this animal was talking, if it was, and how was I the only one able to understand it. " .. Come on little one, lets go get you something to eat. " I said as I knelt down and reached a hand out to the animal " I'm sure we can find a pet store near by to get you something to eat at. " I said as I looked at the fox, still processing its words, or the words I thought it said to me..
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 133
Total WC: 724
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm


___The small fox stopped and stared at him for a minute and blinked before bursting out into a peal of laughter. "Ha ha ha! Oh my god get a load of Four-Eyes here!" she guffawed to the surrounding people. In her short time on earth, she had walked past a "pet shop". It had creatures in cages who ate crunchy, unappetizing looking corn snacks out of a bowl. "He thinks he can call me a b!tch and get away with it. Look, son..." the laughing stopped. "I expect to be treated like a lady if you want to go grabbing me, got it? Shoo, you owe me dinner already."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
I kentl there watching the fox as it burst into laughter and started talking again. This went on for a but until it stopped laughing and stated it wanted to be treated like a lady and I owe it a dinner.. I raise a brow as I look at the fox. There was no way I was going to talk to a little animal, the thought alone made it sound like I WAS crazy. I kept my hand out stretched to the animal " Come on. I'm not going to hurt you. "
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 93
Total WC: 817
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:09 pm


___"Pft... you won't hurt me. I'll f*** your mother with a knife, little boy." The creature was still grumbling low. She sits back and appears to be turning some concept over in her mind. "...then again, alot of people in this realm seem a little bit out of it. Look, is it because I'm not walking on two legs right now like the rest of you?" In a quest for understanding, she made her manner a little bit gentler, but only slightly. "Would it help if I changed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
I sigh lightly at the comment from the fox. I watch as the animal sits back and starts talking again. Slowly I with draw my hand as it appears the fox isn't taking the offer but simply talking to me.. I stay knelt down and listen to her as she talks to me and when the question comes, I am reluctant to give a verbal answer so I simply give her a faint nod hoping she got the idea I was answering her. I take a half step forwards and bring my hand out again, extending it out to the fox, this time I reach for the animals head in an attempt to pet it " ... Yeah. " I said faintly as I looked at the animal, I couldn't help but feel out of place kneeling next to this animal, listening to it and on the virge all out talking to it..
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 153
Total WC: 970
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm


___I know he isn't about to pet me, the spirit thought as the hand descended. Not showing her indignance on her face, she simply allowed him to, but sent a little bit of electrical magix coursing through her body. Just enough to maybe throw him back a step before trotting off purposefully towards a dark alleyway, as though expecting him to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
As I knelt there petting the fox a little electrical surge shot through my body which caused me to fall back on my butt. I sat there for a moment, looking at the fox as it turns and trots off towards an alleyway. I look back at my hand for a moment, flexing my fingers and arm to make sure everything still worked fine, wondering what the hell that was... I climb to my feet and dust my back side off before casually following after the fox, making my way into the alleyway.
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 93
Total WC: 1,063
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm

___Upon reaching the alleyway, the fox sits and finds a leaf on the decidedly slimy ground. This whole place was sort of ick to tell the truth. Picking her front paws up gingerly, she wiped them off on the grim, painted brick walls and stepped over so that she could get a better grip on the masonry. The next step was standing up on her hind legs, which she did and found herself wobbly and unstable, but despite all that she seemed to be concentrating very hard on something. Her form grew larger very slowly, and her fur got shorter and shorter, falling off of her face, arms, and neck and becoming looser on her body in general, except on her head where it got longer and longer. Her tail didn't grow with the rest of her body, eventually seceding into her back, which placed itself on the bottom of her skull instead of the back. Her paws stretched out until they were fingers with pointed nails. In a matter of a few minutes, she stood up, now appearing as a dark skinned, somewhat dirty, somewhat thuggish looking young woman. "This better?" she asks flatly, lazily putting her hands in her pockets and yawning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
I moved into the alleyway after the fox and came to a stop, watching the animal. I couldn't help but smile faintly when it moved to the wall and managed to stand up on its hind legs. I stood watching the fox and my smile faded as it began to grow and started to change. I now became some what aw struck as I stood watching what was once a fox, turn into a more human form and finally it was fully human, or at least had a human form.. I had taken a half step back during the transformation and now stood watching the woman as she spoke to me.. " ... Yeah. " Where the only words I could say as I looked at her, wondering what the hell she was..
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 133
Total WC: 1,196
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 30
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 pm

___He seemed a little shocked. The woman’s mouth went to the side, as though disappointed and maybe a little bit confused. “Alright. Well, like I said, you groped me, so you still owe me dinner. Come on,” with that she started walking out of the alley to find a good restaurant.


fin
787 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Stroll (Open) IngelH2H
Stroll
- - - - - - - - - -
I stood there, watching her for a moment and when she spoke to me I wondered what she meant, I groped her? How could I have done that I simply picked her up when she was in that fox for. I shifted and watched as she started out of the alley. Slowly I followed after her, though the way she was going was the same way to get out of the ally " I don't see how I 'groped' you. I had no idea you where a person. "
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 89
Total WC: 1,285
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:29 pm

- Finished -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Points : 3
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll (Open)   Stroll (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Stroll (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A clown or a killer? (open)
» Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]
» Dragon's Flight (open) [R]
» Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)
» In The Name Of Freedom [R] (open)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: