Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Griff-nya?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Box3Header
Back here again, this time around morning. Safer that way. It had occurred just before the departure to the past, and a time after a series of malicious events. She scowls. The terrain felt gross. The ground was like walking in quicksand because she kept on sinking. It felt mucky and squished and splashed whenever she took a step. It was good that she wasn't wearing socks; just a trashy pair of black, rubber boots with no soles. No wonder that the expanse was so mushy. Remnants of snow were everywhere like a torn up white blanket scantily covering the forest like clothing would a whore. The texture was like walking in slop intended for seniors who had gums in placement of their teeth.

Being adventurous had brought her here. Mosquito was probably rummaging in her bag but she couldn't tell if he was home or slumbering or not. Probably if she departed for a place like this. If anything, she was very prudent for spiritual signatures nowadays while passing through here. It was anyone's question why her outfit looked more like pink pajamas, besides the boots, which were extremely out of place. They did not look like they were hers, either. The large boots adjusted to her foot size as good as water mixed with oil. Sometimes when she was on an adhesive surface it'd make the noise basketball players make when skidding their shoes on the gymnasium floor. Her ears stood erect and her tail remained still, no emotion yet bold enough to reveal her mood.

She says:

“Snow comes and then is washed away, where have I seen this before...”
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Words 26o
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Box2_3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 pm

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 SoraTop
“I'll be going now.”

Seraphim closes her eyes. Her figure turns into energy before swirling into a vortex that suddenly opens up adjacent to them. Its colours are occult; purple and black, like someone had put licorice into a blender. Eventually both this and the familiar dissipate from view. Before sher went she at least seemed a little bit happy for her master. It was in question at this point truly how much the spirit enjoyed her company.

Sora gives a solid nod. She doesn't seem to pay heed to her spirit's exit. There is no suspicious eye towards Mei even though she had both a tail and feline ears. Her feet push against the bike's pedals and she begins to nimbly move up the coarse forest path and also towards the small shack in the distance.
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 SoraBottom
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:32 pm

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Qualude_TB1-1
“Uh…” A breath, words fated to be never found, was the beginnings to Mosquito’s response. “Oh yeah. Guess I did.” Had the matte slipped his mind? One would imagine reviving someone’s family from the dead would persist at least a little while. “What can I say? Just like usin’ magic.”

With Sora’s summon taking her leave, they would begin to make their way back to the dark blacksmith’s apprentice. He was still there, however possessed the company of a rather small-statured, goblin-of-a creature. The griffin had long-since caught the man’s scent and upon seeing him, took to the air before descending directly to his side. Much like how one would shower their pet dog with attention, he did the same to this apparent mythical beast. The assumed demon to his side nearly lost his balance with the creature’s forceful landing, casting an annoyed eye towards the pair.

“Hey, is that..?” Mosquito started as he caught wind of the green-skinned entity. “It is! Qualude! What you doin’ up here?” No immediate response. The goblin tossed a curious glance towards the rodent, though sight of it sparked no familiarity. The delight tinging the rat’s face lessened somewhat as the silence spoke volumes. “Y’ don’t remember me?” Leaping from the bag, he took a spot adjacent to him. “I’ll give y’ a hint. Name starts with an ‘em’.”

Qualude blinked. “Buddy, you got me confused with someone else,” he replied, doing little but spawning an awkward silence between the two. Though, puzzlement had plagued him for how did he know his name?

“Thank you. You both saved me some time today,” said the smith, ignoring the previous conversation that evidently was going nowhere. “Let me see your charms. I’ll make an adjustment to them for your benefit.”

“Oh, uh…” Mosquito stuttered. “Mei, mine’s in yer bag still. Can y’ hand that to’em?”

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Qualude_TB3
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 pm

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Theme ---
Mei watches the conversation that goes on between Mosquito and the gremlin looking creature. With wide eyes she would look as the two demons communicated. When the green creature calls Mosquito buddy the feline girl snorts hysterically.

“Called you buddy.”

Then she refers to the question Mosquito made after the apprentice's humble demands. She reaches into her bag and fishes out the charms from its confines.

“Oh yeah. Sure.”

Several steps are taken forward and a prudent eye is moved towards Qualude. She hands the apprentice the charms for him to begin the process from before. She ignores the adhesive awkward silence. Then she hears footsteps approaching from the shack's rear. Immediately her eyes pick up the misty aura that surrounds the individual. When this person reveals themselves to be another long haired brunette, a female, she seems surprised.

“...Who the hell are you?”

“Cripes... Just my luck. Stumbling on a group of... Qualude?”

Kyouko looks curiously towards the green creature. Her stern tone of voice raises when she states the name. She briefly looks downward, sort of between her legs, for no apparent reason before looking amongst the group. Dismissively she tends to Qualude.

“Yeesh, what are you doing here? Especially with all of these shady characters. Anyone give you lip lately..? If so, I'll kill'em. Simple.”

Amusedly Mei looks towards her.

“Interesting atmosphere you've got there.”
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Words 234
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Sora remains worldess the entire way through. She doesn't look confused but she does look observant. On her bike she would remains till and stationary and calmly held her ground even with all of the new arrivals. Despite her ability to talk now she does not speak; not speaking seemed to be a bit habitual for her at this point.

Then she retrieves her block of stickynote once again. It wasn't clear to anyone why exactly she was still using such methods of communication. She flips up the note and demonstrates the one underneath to all observant enough to look over at her. In bold kanji it would read: 'Where are we?' As she does this she makes a noise along the lines of 'mm?' As she waits for responses.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am

Their concerns were not his. Little more than a mud-snared stone buried half-heartedly within a riverbed, the only means of weathering such an individual lay within the river’s water itself; within the seemingly linear, ceaseless currents of all’s true master, time. He claimed the charms before beginning to weave paths around them with an outstretched finger. Faint lines of energy could be seen lingering where they were crafted for a time before contracting and moving into the structures themselves. Once finished, he would simply move to Mei once again and for a second time, present her the pair of charms.

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 am

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Mosbox2_top1
Indeed, he had called him buddy. That fact alone was somewhat perplexing. Then again, after casting an eye towards Qualude’s own, he noted a shift in the hue of the irises in which he knew. Perhaps it was not him after all, though he had yet to correct him concerning his name. Maybe there were many goblins with that name. Mosquito was not entirely familiar with the ostensible branch of yokai. His thoughts would only find interruption as Mei’s attention descended atop a figure yet to reveal itself. Within its wake follow’s Mosquito’s own. Though, what emerged did not appeared to be anything to evoke worry. It appeared to just be a young girl, though with her gaze settling atop Qualude, she warranted a more detailed ‘look.’ He didn’t say anything, simply forged a mental note. ‘She ain’t normal,’ were his only thoughts. He observed her address Qualude and awaited the outcome of that exchange.

A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Mosbox2_base
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 am

Fate had seen to a reunion of sorts. The appearance the lone figure he was able to indentify emerged, straying words and inquisitive beckoning drawing his attention towards her with fleetness. This day had brought with it a meeting with many. Coincidence? Doubtlessly, the stone he possessed would have taken upon another duration of glow, but he held it no longer; after all, he had only borrowed it from the blacksmith. It’s activation warranted its return for its purpose had been carried out. Its radiance meant only on thing: these people would lead him to his fate. Certainly, it was up to him whether he be liberated by it, or destroyed by it.

“Kyoko?” Qualude replied within near echo. Silence he settled within as he listened to her concerns. He breathed a single, laughless chuckle, implying concern was not justified – or at least he did not think it to be. “No, no…I just ran into’em now. I got fed up with Onitoshi, so I came up here with a magical tool that guy gave me.” He briefly pointed towards the blacksmith who glance towards him for but a fleeting moment before moving his attention elsewhere. “Depending who holds it, it glows when they’re around people who supposedly play a part in what they’re here to do; the Fate Finder. Nifty, eh?” There was no timidity, no hesitation. His behaviour had change, perhaps for the better.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

While all of this was going on Mei looks back towards the apprentice. She takes the charms and says a, “Oh, why thank you.” Though it didn't seem all that sincere. It seemed like something she just considered mandatory. Hence most of her attention straying away from the others and now being on the goods within her hands.

While Mei is distracted Kyouko responds.

“What they're supposed to do, huh. Any luck so far?”

On Kyouko's head is a pair of rather large headphones. She'd only let one ear free of the plastic mitten to hear the words of the others. In her bag looks to be a bulge. She takes it out and twists of the cap of it; it's revealed to be a glass bottle. It's presumably rum and it says something around thirty five for its alcohol percentage. She takes a good draught of it and exhales lightly.

Mei seems confused.

“A drunkard?”

“Do it in moderation and it's better for your health, kitty.”

A condescending pseudonym is placed upon Mei. Though she isn't angered. She only rebuts with but a mark of condescension of her own, an amused smirk. Though at the moment Kyouko did not look to be intoxicated. There was something very eccentric and odd about the girl; it might have been her bold, crimson eyes. Coincidentally had both Qualude and her eyes changed to the same colour since they'd last met?
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Words 242
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Sora doesn't have anything to really add to the conversation. She remains quiet and further invests her time in inspecting a spider that was spinning a web. It wasn't really her concerns what they did. Though then it seems like she comes up with something. 'Hey.' Her voice is in a hush but audible enough to draw attention. Even though she spoke she raises up another sticky note in place of her speech. It read:

'Allegiance?'

It couldn't be deciphered whether or not she meant to enquire if the apprentice wanted to be apart of it. It could be assumed that he had a lot more to deal with than the issues of a possible group of youths and demons.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

“Kind of,” the reply was lacking, but appeared to be all the goblin could come up with. Something had sparked between Mei and Kyoko. Playful in nature it would seem, so it brought into being a humoured grunt of sorts before the soft, gentle voice of Sora took hold of his attention.

“Allegiance?” she had inquired, though Qualude was force to make his way towards the pad of sticky notes to catch a proper glimpse. He blinked and straightened his posture, eyes moving skyward as he mulled the suggestion over.

“Allegiance…” he would soon repeat. “You mean with all of us? Me included?”

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

What was he going on about? Mosquito could not discern any of it. ‘This guy started me off on the healing arts…or so I thought. Maybe it’s not him.’ His thoughts were spoken inwardly, strangely articulately. Soon, he would look towards both Mei and Qualude’s friend, apparently, before lending Sora his attention as she made a suggestion.

“Uh? An allegiance? What for?” He looked upon Mei, awaiting her input.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 pm

“I don't know. I've been busy lately. I've actually almost gotten into the acting industry.”

Mei would respond, crossing her arms below her chest. She maintains an air of seriousness momentarily as she seems to contemplate. Kyouko barks laughter before taking a gulp of the alcoholic beverage gripped firmly in her hand.

“Me and Qualude are already in one. Though I suppose we could join; yeesh, you people only make offerings when things are convenient for you! You need a goal or there's no deal. Money's always good to have. Power's always good to have. The latter. Why don't you guys pursue that? None of you have voices right now. Nobody is free. You go to work. You go to school. You send your kids to school to repeat the pattern, you get old, you die. You're a slave. The question is, do you intend on purchasing your freedom through blood, or money?”

She looks oddly towards Sora.

“Nobody's going to let a lot of demons and fuck ups have power in this place. You'll have to resort to pretty shady tactics. I don't know if you know about this, but there's a method to get to the past. You could set up an entire manor there and use it as a resource for armaments and soldiers. You could even just chill there and be broken out of the 'cycle' and laugh and watch as other people attend it. It's up to you.”

She looks towards Qualude.

“What do you think? Take a pick.”
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Words 258
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Sora nods in response to Qualude's query. She listens and observes Kyouko while she talks. Even though Qualude had been the one who was questioned, she would pick up her sticky note. She felt that she having brought it up should support their answer overall. With a fine pen she writes down in kanji her response. Then she elevates the block of stickynote for all to perceive. It read:

'Freedom.'

Seraphim forms once again. Of course Sora herself never really dismissed her, that was her own intent and Sora was receptive to it. Her summon now had seeped back into this plane whimsically. It seemed to have been listening to the conversation.

“I'm just following the orders of Murakami-dono. Though, I'm curious of the opinions of the other demons.”
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Qualude became his focal point after hearing that he and her were already apart of some variety of allegiance. The duration of Kyoko’s speech was spent eyeing the both of them. Its content did not apply precisely to him, though after a brief intermission, the content became richer for the demon. A question marked its conclusion, though was directed towards Qualude more than anybody else. Sora had sketched something on her pad of paper. A glance towards that would reveal she would be content with freedom. Mosquito pretty much had that already. Whatever what being decided failed to apply to him for the most part; but as always, he would likely go along for the ride.

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Were they? He did not recall being a part of anything, but that seemed irrelevant as she continued on. Many words of inspiration were spoken, each laced with their own uplifting or harsh truth. Eventually, Kyoko’s attention came to light upon him. A blink ensued, the spirit standing there within the midst of a jarring spotlight. Before he had the chance to reply, Sora had forged one of her own with pen and paper before another entity had made their presence known. Obviously, his eyes were drawn to her as a result of her abrupt arrival. Afterwards, instead of persisting with his dumbfounded look, his lips curled into a smirk before his arms found themselves crossed overtop a slightly protruding chest.

“Sounds interesting!” Qualude began, seemingly aflame with the words Kyoko had spoken. “All I want is power and when I get it, then I’ll think of something to do with it!” He seemed rather content with just that, looking extraordinarily confident. “In fact, we should all gain power and when we do, we should ALL think of something to do with it. Together!”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am

Mei looks around. Her eyes meet up with the glances of the others, such as Sora, Seraphim, and Kyouko, and possibly the demons. Her shoulders escalate into a shrug as she seems to have finished her contemplation. It was to anyone's guess how she was going to work out her apparently busied schedule and this newly claimed lifestyle.

“Yes, this does seem like it could be productive. We require more numbers, nevertheless.”

Kyouko smirks in response.

“A dozen good soldiers can take on an empire. Make sure we has power in our numbers instead of quantity.”

She takes another drink from the bottle. Her cheeks are marked by pink pigmentation as she continued to consume the comparatively potent beverage. Though her already brash and unruly mood doesn't seem to differ any as she intoxicated herself more. Kyouko does, however, erratically begin to laugh.

Mei lets out a drawn out 'hmm' before looking around the people here.

“Does anyone have a quick method out of this place? Sora can fly but I'm not sure if she can carry us all...”

She combs through her hair lightly.
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Words 184
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am

Sora glares sternly at Mei presumably for bringing up her possibly carrying all of them. Seraphim seems to be baffled by the goal which they'd come up with. She looks towards Sora probably to see what she thought of the matter but the brunette seemed to be content with it. Seraphim seems to almost be lost for words.

“Thinking about it when we have power... Then we better have a good goal when it gets to that point.”

She crosses her arms below her chest not before sighing to herself.

“Well, it's settled, then.”

The demoness concludes.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 am

Perhaps there was a certain charm to his lack of direction, for many appeared content with what he had suggested. Slightly humorous, though it would be made clear that afterwards, a goal of some sort would have to be forged. It was only to be expected. Placing effort into something for no particular reason was foolish. Doubtlessly, goals of a sinister nature burbled within each of them. Qualude’s thoughts settled atop those in Onitoshi and how good it would feel to push them around, but dwelling on those ideas could wait to another time.

“Then!” Qualude piped up at the end. “We’ll be known as Stigma, the group without a goal!...and yeah, I can teleport myself and one other out of here.” His final statement butchered the epic mood he had engendered. Perhaps he should have answered her question first. Mosquito, on the other hand, had made his way back into Mei’s bag. He had little to say of the matter, simply smirked with a subtle delight. He favoured the idea as anybody would expect.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 pm

A cardinal flies by. It seems to be a sufficient distraction to pry Mei's attention. She listens to the dialogue spoken but seems to fall wordless on the matter. Her eyes elongate and prove to be more or less melancholic upon closer inspection. Albeit only one was actually visible.

“One other... When you smell roses, you inhale a bee... I'll walk.”

Then she begins to do just that. Her pace is slothful and leaves room for possible commentary if she was addressed further. Her hands are still plunged into her pocket. One side of her bangs hang idly over her other eye. It seemed like something had just hit her for some reason mentally. It is impossible to externally distinguish what. Humorously it could be assumed that her crude method of transportation was related to it.

Kyouko takes another drought of the alcohol before tossing it into a random tree. It shatters and kills a squirrel that happened to be climbing up it. Its body lands on the ground with a blunt thud.

“Hahaha, this should be fun. I haven't had much things to play around with in a while. Qualude, I recon, even though I've no clue where you learned how to do that, you may want to teleport me and you since I'm the one your most familiar with, you think? Everyone should meet up at this cool warehouse in the Lower Commons.”

At this point Mei seems to have dissipated from view. She became out of range from the others unless pursued.
A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Words 257
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

“Stigma... Let's see how far we can go with it.”

Seraphim would say. She would dissipate in a minirature vortex once again back to a seemingly different plane. Her master of course remains wordless. A subtle nod in response to the agreement. There were a lot of interesting characters here that made the allegiance diverse.

She elevates her hand to wave to her comrades before kicking out the bike's stand. Her feet position on the pedals as she begins off at a slightly different route from the one that Mei took. After a few moments she too would become obscured by the distance she now possessed from the others.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 pm

[Words to Blue]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Griff-nya?   A Griff-nya? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Griff-nya?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Deep-
Jump to: