Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where the Hell Did He Go?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Where the Hell Did He Go? Empty
PostSubject: Where the Hell Did He Go?   Where the Hell Did He Go? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Time: 3 Hours Ago

We had come to the Forest to continue Valkrist's training and of course like normal, we got into a fight. This fight was caused by me teasing him about his temper and how he has never defeated me in a battle. This time though, he decided to fight back with words instead of his powers. That would prove to be a very bad idea. You know... one would think that he would have learned from that mistake the previous time he attempted that. And to use the same threat... Valkrist, Valkrist, Valkrist... now in hindsight, I suppose I would have to admit that the way I reacted was a bit extreme. I suppose I could have stopped with the Telekinetic Choke that I am so fond of with him, but Mind Reaver generally brings him to his knees in pain. I'm saying... when he told me that he had learned his lesson, I could have relented on the attack. True, he threatened Aria and since she was a Siren of Koutaku-shi, I feel duty bound to ensure her safety until she can be returned to the Northern Heavens, but I must maintain more control over my emotions.

Time: 1 Hour Ago

Ok seriously, he should have been back by now. Especially when Lura is still here. I swear, if circumstances were different, the four of us would be quite the scene. Two kami and two oni, male and female pairs always out and about together, such a scandal this would be in Koushi, for several reasons. I chuckle at the thought before my gaze lands on Aria. While Valkrist and Lura are something of an item, albeit a sadistic one knowing him, Aria and I have never coupled in such a manner. There have been glances and moments where wine and ambrosia have filled our forms and the thoughts manifested, but to bed a Siren of Koushi is a serious matter. Aria looks at me and without reading her thoughts, I know what she wishes of me. I nod to her, ceding my bravado to the return of her smile. Speaking aloud, "Lura, you will accompany Aria back to Taja Mandira. I will track down Valkrist and we shall return to Mandira promptly." Even if Lura wished to put up a protest, the column of light that forms around her & Aria would handle the task for me.

With the ladies safely back in Taja, I could focus on the matter at hand. He had been gone for two hours and while he had managed to escape by suppressing his spirit signature, the wait allowed me to pick up the track again. Time to find my wayward wolf demon.

474 words
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Where the Hell Did He Go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell Did He Go?   Where the Hell Did He Go? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Time: About 5 Minutes Ago

Floating over the canopy of this random location in the Western Forest, I sense the wolf demon. Knowing that we will probably get into another fight, I close my eyes as I take a deep breath. Exhaling, I open my eyes and they are glowing a deep silver. {Kamihume + Krodha Transa}. Still Tracking the demon leads me into full flight directly towards him. I figure I am supposed to make nice, but I'd really rather just smack him around. As I am flying at full speed, I hear a loud sound that I have not heard in years, which leads me to believe that it is in fact not what I believe it to be. Spotting the foolish demon, I fly as fast as I can to engage him... first in dialogue and then by force if necessary. I will bring him back to training by force if I have to. My form starts to glow as Myndius activates as well.

176 words

Kamihume Activated
Krodha Transa Activated
Myndius initiated
Back to top Go down

Where the Hell Did He Go?
Page 1 of 1