Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Are You Doing This?

Go down 
+2
Antifreke
Psi Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Region: Q3

I remain at the Kora Garha with Adrian as he conducts his meeting with the village and tribal leaders of the region surrounding Kora, both Q2 to the north where Josa is coming along nicely as well as Q4 & R4 regions where I am anticipating an escalation of matters. A recent act of aggression in the southern regions has lead Adrian to formulate a plan to remove the threats from that region. The meeting here is an attempt to reach a peaceful solution in order to protect the weaker villages. Settozai, Serani, and Samud all sit in for this meeting as well. Listening to the back and forth, I say nothing, but I hear myself mentioned quite often in this. I feel a new arrival outside of the room and close my eyes while my mind reaches out to theirs.

"You bring a report?"
Operative: "Yes, Master. News from the northern regions of the Desert Lands. We have confirmed that there is in fact a new demon gaining territory in the Q11 region. He actually controls all of that region, Master. I also have news that he plans to move against the military stronghold in S11."
"This stronghold is a threat to Mandira how?"
Operative: "Not to Mandira, Master. The stronghold belongs to the Lord of Domenance. Its defenses will not hold out against a full siege. If he conquers the stronghold, it will bring a war of higher order beings and put him in a position to solidify control of S11 to Q11. If he is able to create an army of his people from all three regions that can pose a substantial threat to the order that you are trying to institute here."
"How many men does this demon have?"
Operative: "About two centuria worth (200), but they seem more like bandits and mercenaries than an organized fighting force. What are your orders?"
"Send word to Artillia. Find out if Lord Loki has returned yet. If he has, have him informed of the situation and ask him to meet me here in Kora. I will get word to Domen Yun of the pending attack in case his spies have not informed him of such."

The mental link is broken and the presence vanishes. No more than thirty minutes later, a runner would be dispatched to Artillia from Kora with a message for the Lord of the settlement. Inside the meeting, I look at Samud and speak into his mind. I bring him up to speed and he excuses himself. A column of light forms around him as I teleport him to Domenance to meet with General Paco and ensure that he is aware of the situation. It would be several days until the demon in Q11 is supposed to march on the stronghold, so there is time to prevent such a folly and Samud is given instruction that that is what I plan to do. I rise from my seat at one head of the table and everyone falls silent.

Tired of the bickering, I end the talks swiftly, "Let me make this clear as I am tired of hearing reference that Mandira and Kora are only safe because of me. You have two options and only two options. You will cease your aggressions in the Q4 AND in the R4 regions and you all will coexist or ignore each other. If I return from my trip and hear otherwise, it is not me, but the Mandiran Military that will put an end to your aggression for you. These talks are over. Q2 will remain independent and we will continue our trade as it has led to mutual prosperity between Q2 and Q3. You have your options, gentlemen. Consider them wisely for if you choose chaos, I promise you that you will receive no mercy and no quarter. I would prefer to avoid such a course of action, but your targets are on very good terms with Mandira. Now if you will excuse us, Lord Nygard and I have pressing matters to discuss."

Samud would be arriving shortly in Domenance looking for Paco or Hakim.

700 words

OOC: Valkrist will be joining us later, so we will proceed with the 3 of us until he joins up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 am

This is one of those times that I kinda wished I could not read minds after all. It would prevent me from picking up on Sanzon's thoughts. Thoughts that bring a single thought to the forefront of my mind. Well more an image than a thought and that is him on his knees clutching his head in pain until the proud spirit learned where he stood in the grand pecking order. While that brings a smile to my face, I instead elect to share his feelings with the rest of the class. Well, that's a lie... not everyone. I look over at the demon as Sanzon's thoughts flow thru me to Domen like a conduit of his beloved electricity. The thoughts are both amusing and insulting to me, yet they are also expected. Sanzo obviously wished to get a rile out of me, so I would deny him such a thing and in the process make Domen appear to be more resourceful than he was. It was a win win for me. My gaze turns to the skies for a moment. Sanzo's question brings my attention fully back to him. "You go on ahead. I will help in the preparations here. I'm sure that you can handle a single demon. I am looking forward to watching the armies battle one another." I must admit that I am curious to see how Sanzo does against this unknown aggressor. Perhaps, I should attend. Turning to Domen, I inquire, "How long will your army take to assemble?" Pausing, I realize that no discussions of strategy had been discussed, which would lead me to hope that he has a solid plan for all of this.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 Domenmenbio_01
Why Are You Doing This?

Sanzon’s thoughts permeate my head via Mukhya before his words of affirmation would come and the deepness of my frown intensifies showing my displeasure. I am not completely sure what to make of it at first; I had to assume in that moment that it was in fact Mukhya transferring Sanzon’s thoughts into my mind. I couldn’t be completely sure on this fact, but Mukhya was the only one in our company who had openly exhibited telepathic abilities. I regarded his mental intrusion much along the lines of a verbal one; I didn’t hold fears of having someone speak into my mind or show me something just like I wouldn’t mind someone speaking to me or showing me something physically as long as they were in line. My questioning gaze shifts from Mukhya to Sanzon around the end of his words. I knew Sanzon longer than this Mukhya, so there was a chance he was playing us against one another for some unknown reason; though the thoughts that I held privy to seemed as if they would come from Sanzon. My sword appears to my side as my gaze pierces Sanzon as I resolve to get to the root of the issue ordering, “hold still, Sanzon. Do you dare think of me as a coward?” (Demonic Arts Binding). My resolve would be serious and if my gaze shot through his soul, then he would not have the liberty of controlling his body; though I would give him the chance to speak before being judged.

My question to Sanzon would come first before continuing speech with Mukhya or anyone else. During this, my men would continue to assemble themselves in preparation of the plan I had delegated to Hakim.

288 / 4653

Demonic Arts Binding (Illusion based bind strength = Strong, +Paralysis if odd numbered roll, -9% STA)
Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 ZETA

--------------------------------

#2 'One Hundred Roll' : 53
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:20 am

Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 Sansantoo_01

What in the hell? This had to be Muky's doing. He definitely must enjoy stirring shit up needlessly. It seemed like i would have to learn to control my thoughts, now that another spirit was openly abusing his privelage to hear my thoughts. Will I found the ability to send battle plans and combat tactics without words highly useful, it did have the potential for abuse. I had never really considered it though. Shaking my head at the feeling of not being able to move, I would only give one warning in response. I was not going to sit by idley, and I was not the reckless, prideful spirit they knew. I had grown into a leader that was willing to take action, even against the other spirit. There would be little hesitation in the response, but it was met with a complete change in demeanor. Without the ability to move, the only thing I cared to do was relay the simple fact that I was not beneath the other two, and could stand as their equal. With the skies above gaining a deeper color, I would repsond.

"I won't give you a warning."

Directly above, the skies would begin to darken as a warning. I would hate to unload right here, but I had no problem doing so if hostilities were not ceased.

Tech : SoL 1 +stun
Notes :
Wordz :
Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 Sansantoo_03

Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:20 am

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Oooh. Things were getting interesting now. Still, we had other matters to attend to before Sanzo could learn that it is folly to be so carefree when disrespecting those whom you call friend and ally. To a warrior, among the worst insults is for an ally to think that you are a coward or a weakling. I doubt he would ever think either Domen or I weak, but the thoughts of cowardice drew annoyance. Upon what ground did he stand to think such a thing? On second thought, I should probably allow Domen to inflict some pain upon him first. I exhale slowly and look at them. "Domen, now is not the time. Sanzo, if you truly think us cowards, you and I shall have words on the matter. Ally or enemy, such disrespect can never be condoned." Perhaps, I was overreacting to all of this, but for me, it was the principle of the whole thing. I begin harnessing energy to me... enough to make sure that neither of them could attack one another. I decide to use some of that energy preemptively to ensure that my powers suffered no delay passed the harnessing phase. Within my own mind, I would chant, "Ageus... strike first and strike last." {Ageus activated.}
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Why Are You Doing This?

There is no shaking of his head at the feeling of not being able to move, because my hold over the Lightning Tiger’s body would not allow it. He would remain bound in place with his hands in his pockets, slightly elevated off the ground where he had been. When the response comes, my interpretation is that it was not one that would be in Sanzon’s favor. He did not deny the accusation, but instead he now dared to threaten me and that which belonged to me. To me, his words were self condemning as I had inquired whether or not he thought me a coward and he answered with intimidation. In my eyes, a coward would concede to such a threat and back down, so there seemed to be a fundamental flaw in what he was saying. Either way it was the answer he chose to give and as such he was judged based on that answer. Such a transgression against me could not be forgiven by anyone within the realm regardless of familiarity. My ‘self’ was more important to me than the lives of humans and the village that stood behind me and ten folds more important than him.

The darkening skies mattered not. Mukhya’s words are ignored as my vision and attention were tunneled on Sanzon. There was no force that could persuade me from my will at this moment, thus his words would play a nice tune in the background. In fact, my actions would occur before he had the time to finish addressing Sanzon and myself. I would not have even noticed the arrival of the priestess who came crouched in a concerned manner at Kaelas’s side to attempt to heal the hellcat, unaware of the current situation or what was going on between us higher orders.

No words would come with my response. In direct answer to his warning, I would walk across the short distance between Sanzon and myself, pulling the cursed blade from my side and wielding it into my right hand. My body would levitate on level with him on my approach. With my eyes firmly fixated in Sanzon’s and with no form of hesitation, I would proceed to him as he is continually held in the gripping bind of my aura, and on arrival of swords length to him, my sword would raise in my right hand across my body and at level with my left shoulder before I would swing a swift back handed slash across the throat which had uttered words against me.

425 / 5078

D.A.B (-9% STA)
Weapon Melee (-4% STA)
DMG = Critical
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

"The clock ceases to exist in the current realm.."

The blade would stop, and while I looked at it curiously, something of great interest would occur. The entire world around me would swirl in a blurring array of colors. Everything changed. It was slow at first, but then it expanded quickly. The time that I had to spend was low, and it was a gamble to even attempt this. The demon would stop in his place, and I would regain feelings before moving towards the ground where I originally was. The other had one [kaza] had yet to arive, and I looked around while the situation was given. Domen was talking about using this as a training exercise for his army so that they could get some real world experience in combat. Instead of thinking what I had originally thought, something else crossed my mind. i had skipped breakfast, and the thought of that really, really smoking hot bath house girl from Mandira was on my mind. I could definitely go for some breakfast with her. While my mind was filled with thoughts of sex and nachos, I would snap back to the task at hand.

"sounds like the day will be more eventful than I thought..."

Tech : Storm of Light disengaged, REWIND
Notes :
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 pm

I look around the area feeling a sense of deja vu, but nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, so I ignore it. Sanzo can be such a simple spirit at times as I look at him chuckling and shaking my head at him. Things progress once again as they had before. Nodding to Sanzon, "I agree. I am looking forward to encountering this demon and seeing what could make one so stupid." I look at the scattering men of Domen's army assembling and they don't really look all that organized, which leads me to inquire, "Domen, how long before your army is ready? Also, what is your plan of attack? Do you wish to lure him into some form of trap or devise a strategy that will divide his forces and allow your men to overwhelm the halves." I refrain from offering the aid of the Mandiran military as this was his training exercise and as long as he didn't tell me that he was taking 25 men against 200 or something equally ridiculous, I would have no reason to broach the matter.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Why Are You Doing This?

The answer from Sanzon is vague, but I take it at face value that he is okay with all the terms. When Mukhya speaks, I look across to the army who was just now starting to gather together with Hakim’s men rallying them up. The men would eventually be ready in approximately ten minutes or so. Without my main general here and with no procedure on the call to arms, things would be slow the first time around. This would be something I would take to mind in the future and as a part of the human’s training. I would have to call upon my previous life as a warlord to bring greater order to my army. My gaze shifts back to Mukhya as my deep voice resounds, “I’ve no need for an army in this life. I’ve just recently taken into the hobby of training humans to fight amongst one another for conquest and glory. As I have only seen a glimpse of the enemy, my strategy will be complete when I have a full lay of their lands and forces.” In the absence of my main general, I knew that I would have to take the foreground in giving these humans their orders to carry out before I could go on to the boss battle myself. Wondering if they had troops, I offer, “Mukhya, Sanzon; if you have minions, now would be a good opportunity to train them.”

240 / 5318
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:32 am

I would move over, and float next to Mukhya while watching the army assemble. He had an impressive force from what I could tell. I was rather enjoying the thought of stretching my legs in battle when the question of our own military forces came into play. Now.. that was something that was interesting. My personal guard had already been assembled, but left to defend Artillia. The great wall had been completed, and the men we had were patrolling the wall and protecting our village. Thankfully for me, our military force was slowly growing, and now we had several hundred warriors. I was not willing to put them into a full out open war if I didn't have to. That was why I had a giant wall around my territory.

"thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on this one. Maybe one day we can do some training exercises against each other, but for now they are needed in the north. speaking of the north, when are you going to come visit? I've made a few improvements to the straw huts we used to have."

I hadn't told them about the capitol city, and the massive expansions that included a defensive wall. Artillia almost looked like an independent nation now, and that made me rather happy. Hopefully, this day would go without difficulty and I would be back in time for the open roasts tonight.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

For me or Sanzon, this would be no more than a military exercise for us to train our troops with, but for Domen and his forces, this was a true battle. While my original plans were to utilize two Centuria to aid his forces, I question the basis upon which I had planned to do so. Was I truly doing it to aid my friend or did I just wish to flex my military might in order to force the Oni to do the same. It was beginning to feel like I was once again craving something that I had not had in such a long time... a reason to grow stronger. Looking over at the demon lord, I nod. "Valkrist, return to Kora and tell Adrian to send the visiting Centuria to take up camp in the northeast border region of Sector Q11. They are wait for instructions from Aria.” I doubt Valkrist would oppose such a request as it freed him to move around and I know how much he loves his interactions with Adrian. With that being handled, all that was left to do was to prepare to depart for battle. Waiting for an army to march across several sectors was not in my plan for the week, so I offer to Domen, “If you would be so kind, please assemble your troops in an open area like the town square or outside of the city, so that I can teleport them easily. Humans can be such slow moving creatures.” Now that I sincerely meant. My army was generally teleported everywhere off island or outside of my territory. It makes things move MUCH quicker.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Why Are You Doing This?

To the one who speaks first, my gaze shifts as he declines. That much was fine; to his question, I gaze at him in a odd manner as I nod with the mental comment along the lines of questioning of there were something for me to see there. I didn’t really ‘get’ social visits, but I thought that maybe there was something he wanted to show off or display to me; that much would be fine and I would go on that premise. It is clarified that there has been progress among his humans and with that I find a justification to go and perhaps show my approval on the grown. “I will come soon,” I assure him, “we can go after the battle.” Around the time Mukhya would complete speaking to his vassal, I would give him my attention as I am hailed. Thinking over things, being warped there would allow my men and fairies to retain their strength for the battle ahead; this could also be used to test how trustworthy Mukhya was. The warp portal could be a trap, though I saw nothing to gain from him for destroying my army; still I had just recently met this one, and naive I wasn’t. Takign his advice, I nod and state, “the main army will convene outside of the front gates, we can head there now.” The gathering and preparations should be wrapped up by the time we got there.

242 / 5560
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Whew.. it had worked, and neither of them had noticed what had happened. it had been a straining pain, but hopefully they would not notice the light bit of fatigue that would have been visible as sweat droplets. While I shrugged it off with a little bit of hesitation, I was rather satisfied that the spell had been successful. Listening to the game plan ahead, it seemed like we would be moving directly to the battlefield from here. That was good, and would give me some time to recover from the energy that had been spent on reversing time. Keeping my mind focused on the battle at hand, I pondered the type of enemy that would be ahead of us. I was eager to see the military might of domen's army, and with that, give myself a personal goal for my own. Satisfied that he had agreed to come visit my once village, now city, I was in a good mood. The opinions of these two spirits were important to me, and I held their opinions, even though I didn't always take their advice, at high regard.

"So, shall we move to the front gates to meet them? Mukhya, if you don't mind teleporting me ahead of the army, I can assure a clear landing for Domen's army. Last thing you want is to come out of a portal and into an ambush. "

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 234 / 3,451

Last edited by Antifreke on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 am

Sanzon had requested me to send him ahead. While it takes minimal effort to transport a single person, I saw no reason why I shouldn't make him fly on his own. Still, his "reasoning" is sound as to why it would be a benefit for me to send him in advance. I pause for a moment in thought, "Wait... you're still here? I thought you were leaving to go and aid or rescue the Fairy General, Paco, and do advance recon. You should get to that now." With a dismissive wave of my hand, a dark silver beam of spatial energy would attempt to engulf Sanzon. My thoughts center around a location maybe 400-500 yards away from Samud saw the army. That would be a good enough staging point.

After Sanzon is gone, I would fly casually at Domen's flank. I am not really used to being the flanking party, but in this engagement, I am merely here to help. As soon as the group is assembled and Domen requests it, a MASSIVE column of light would appear in the sky above us. It would continue to grow until it covered the entire army as well as myself, Aria, Domen and his entourage that would be traveling with us. While the Void was mine to command and control with ease, this feat was indeed a strain on me. I was not attempting to merely sustain a portal to allow an army to pass thru it, but my plan is to teleport everyone in one giant move. A true feat of prowess. Once it was ready... Domenance would be a memory. Our reality would soon be the same location that I sent Sanzon to.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Why Are You Doing This?

With my gaze on Sanzon, I take his idea to be a good one. The difference between teleporting and traveling to a place where you would be traveling would be the fact that when you travel to a location, you survey on the way there. It would be best, since my men were unaccustomed to teleportation, that there was a scout of sorts to at least make sure the place that I would be dropping my pawns would be free of disturbance. I didn’t know how much lay of the land Mukhya held in his mind, but I had simply trusted he would know a good place to land my army. Now that Sanzon brought this up I felt better about the idea of teleportation.

My gaze shifts from Sanzon to the front gates as I begin walking, or rather floating, in that direction. By the time we reach the front gates, the 50 men and 50 fairies are assembled with the men standing and the fairies hovering above them to keep the ranks compact. It didn’t seem like a huge army, but it was all Domenance had to offer at that point in time.

Sanzon is sent off to the area first, and much like it looked earlier it would look now. The skies were closer to red then the previous blue they had been. The portal site would end up being about a half mile away from the fortress. Sanzon would see the fort in the distance with the army surrounding it much like Paco and Samud had the first time. There would be a few scorched area on the interior and exterior of the fort; a portion of the palisade wall would be burning, but aside from that, there would be no indication of Paco in the area. Sanzon would be given a about 15 minutes to survey the area before the main army would begin piling into the portal and then coming out into a clearing.

330 / 5890
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 pm

This was just like moving in a blink. My counterpart had the ability to transport, and so did the other kami from the future. With what seemed to me like a bit of reluctance with a smart ass response, I felt like he was dismissing me, as if I were one of his underlings. Who was he to lecture me on calling another leader a coward when he spoke to me as if I were a child. Just because I wasn’t a stiff, serious conqueror like the others didn’t mean that I didn’t take my work seriously. The bright light would cover my body before I disappeared. Within a moment of passing, my body would slide out of what I called the middle realm, a place of transference from one point to the other. I had spent time trying to understand it, and finally got a rational reasoning for how it worked on a physical, scientific basis. Unfortunately for me, the sight that I would see was not something that I had all wanted. At this point, it was just I without any solid reinforcements. Time to man up, and show the others that I was fully capable of handling myself.
The sight in front of me was something not really expected. There was a fort in the distance, and the skies were not their normal shade. Taking immediately to the air, I would move to the skies to get a better look of the area. Regardless of whether or not there was an enemy inside the location before me, the area had to be secured. About two hundred yards out, I would drop from the air to the ground. A single hand would lift a small, leather flask to my lips. The cool feeling would refresh me before I dropped the empty container instead of placing it back on my belt. The white dress pants would hand my left hand in the pocket as I walked casually towards the forces in front of me. I had no idea when the army would arrive, and I couldn’t let them have all of the fun. Stretching my body lightly, my muscles would relax before my body began to glow a light shade of blue. [Kami transformation] It was now, officially go time. At about a hundred feet out from their lines, I would look at the scorched ground from what appeared to be a battle. Paco? Maybe… Without even waiting or thinking, I started preparing for the arrival of the army.

“Let loose the fury of the thunder god.”

Directly above me, a cloud would begin to form against the dark red skies. A static would fill the air and expand outwards, reaching nearly a hundred and fifty feet in every direction around me, and the edge of the army ahead of me. I wonder if they could be talked out of it.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 482 / 3,933

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Entering the Void, I gasp as I attempt to recover quickly from the strain that I had placed on myself. I would remain inside the Void until I was sure that all of Domen's troops made it safely. I had done my best to stabilize the portal so that they would not be discombobulated when they exited the portal. The fairies should be fine. If Domen's subjects seemed weakened, I would use my divine presence (Sakura Shower) to bolster them. Once I exit the Void, the portal closes behind me and I scan the area around us to check for threats or Sanzon. The sky is a dead give away as to where he is. I remain with the army and Aria remains on my shoulder. I was fortunate to have her as a companion. She sings a beautiful song that amplifies the recovery effort to make sure that everyone in our group was ready for whatever may come next. Turning to the other higher order, I inquire as to his condition and readiness to engage, "Domen, are you ready? There is the enemy and there is Sanzo."
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Are You Doing This?   Why Are You Doing This? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Are You Doing This?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Unlisted Areas-
Jump to: