Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy in town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

New guy in town Jl

This whole darts thing was amazing. Whoever created a soft board with pointy objects to throw at it was a genius. Kicked back behind the desk at the Venturion Academy, a red haired man sat with two pointed darts in his fingers. One would be quickly released before striking the wall across the office, at least two feet from the board. While he was enjoying this technologically adept realm, it was rather boring. He was assisting director of the academy, and the insurance policy to make sure everything went smoothly. Fortunately for Sanzon, he had hired a great staff, and Megan ran the academy rather effectively in his stead. The entire academy was moving forward successfully, and it was all well here. too bad i was personally bored out of my mind. Looking over at the reports, there was an interesting file on some military police man. Hmmm... maybe it would be worth checking into. I hadn't had any issues with the police of this realm, and that may be a good thing. He had mentioned them keeping files on spirits, and I was rather curious...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

It was a normal day for those who worked remotely from the city metro at the Venturion Academy. In his infinite kindness, Sanzon had seen it fit to lease one of his buildings to the Division. Though this may have been more of a strategically political move rather than pure philanthropy, the current Director of the Division still accepted the offer. In the process of setting up, it would be turning out to be seemingly a normal policing outpost with a few external computers set up with a phone line, the necessary fichus plants and office furniture. A large truck that was either carrying or had carried the items meant to set up the office stood on the outside with its back portion open. Around the premises were a few random officers scattered about as well as a large baldheaded higher rank by the name of Tapp, overseeing the goings-ons. This man, who was vaguely acquainted with Sanzon, stood next to a large Division 12 vehicle in his Division 12 uniform, speaking into an earpiece. The man on the other side of the line was the current head hocho of the Division. “… He’s been kind of quiet lately… that might mean that either he’s finally adapted or he’s up to something…” comes over the earpiece. The large male holds his finger to his ear as he asks, “do you want me to go in there and shoot him, just to be sure?” The joke is noted but not responded to as the answer is, “no, there’s no need to rile him. I’m surprised he’s not there watching you all set up.” Tapp responds, “it’s been quiet and kind of boring. At least it’s a nice day, though.”

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 pm

New guy in town Jl

the monitor would kick on with the daily schedule. On it was a small portion about a section of the academy that was going to be used as a base of operations for the military. Reading over it, Jaine would be filled in on the attack, and the effort that went into repairing the lower commons. The Division 12 were a pain in his ass, but he had included them in his plan for a successful integration into this realm. We were open to do what we wished in the past but this time was different. Standing up, the chair would rock a few times before it halted. Before making it halfway to the balcony, the door would slide open and Megan would enter with a report, detailing the operation to move stuff into their little part. The hallway had originally been planned to be a private chemistry wing, but it would be easier to have them operate out of there than anywhere else. This would allow them to have their own private line, and keep our own systems closed and internal.

"Megan.. are those the division?"

Without waiting for an answer, the door to the balcony overlooking the front of the academy grounds would open, and the red haired spirit would waltz out without hesitation. His eyes would move to the moving truck, which appeared to be a typical vehicle used to move large objects. I guess them having a safe house down here that was actaully safe would be an asset for them.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 pm

The director continues to speak in Tapp’s ear before he looks up towards the opened balcony and spots someone looking down and towards their general direction. From where he was standing, he seemed to be in an important section of the academy that offered the logic that he wasn’t a student there. With a nod in the male’s general direction, Tapp murmurs to one of the men around him, “who’s that guy?” in a manner that wouldn’t interrupt the commissioner’s speaking. The male looks towards the demon and doesn’t seem to recognize him. He pulls a pair of goggles that were hanging around his neck to his face and it is revealed that the entity is in fact a class B demon. Looking back to Tapp, he confirms, “he’s a humanoid spirit, moderately powerful, though there’s no information about this one in the database.” Tapp shakes his head and sighs, “they multiply so fast…” Speaking back into the earpiece Tapp corrects, “oh nothing, sir. I was simply observing something here. I’ll keep you posted. Sir.” With that, the conversation is ended and the call disconnects.

185 / 473
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 pm

New guy in town Jl

the humans were highly interesting. Smiling over towards them, Megan would join me out on the balcony. Her body was covered in a business suit covered my a lab coat. In her hands were a tablet that held the schedule for the day. Blowing her off, I paid more attention to the people next to the truck. I was curious to who they were, and their structure. There wasn't much external information about that in our database, most of it was just names and the like. After all, the academy was a place of education, not business. That was taken to the other facility, where business was rapidly picking up. Clad in a familiar white suit, the difference between the lightning tiger and myself were the colors we wore. He usually wore blue, and I wore a nicer shade of deep red. There was no tie, and a lazily buttoned shirt. Keeping my eyes on the humans across the open yard, I'd answer Megan lazily while giving information.

"Aye.. who are they?"

she would simply reply with two words. Division twelve. Military people moving in furniture? Must be some expensive stuff..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Tapp gets off the phone and it seemed like the demon who had been watching them was still watching them. It concerned him lightly that the demon was not in any of the databases, but he rationalized that Sanzon would probably have some type of business where he imported in demons. “Hopefully there’s no more than a few,” he murmurs lightly to himself as the male who had been assisting him moves on to continue to help with the set up. Tapp leans with his back against the truck and seeks out eye contact with the fiery demon; he wanted to get a bit of information from, or out of him. If eye contact was accomplished, he would give a nod and pull one of his hands from being crossed at his chest as if to give the slight beckoning moving with a couple fingers, to come down and speak with him. He would see if the demon would, in fact, come down, or tuck himself back into the office from whence he had come.

175 / 648
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

New guy in town Jl

Interesting.. did the human want something. while Megan noticed it, she gave me a warning to be smart and stay up here. The last thing the Director would want is trouble with the division, on the front lawn, while he was gone. "It's fine, I can handle it." With that said, a single foot would be placed on teh balcony railing before the slender form of the spirit was launched into the air. With a moment of passage, the spirit would land a few yards in front of the human, with the same casual, care free look that his counterpart normally held. There would be a moment of curious gazes at the muscular, fit looking human before he would speak.

"Aye, beautiful weather we're having isnt it."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Tapp’s gaze follows the show of agility as the fire dragon leaps down to greet him. It was something no normal human would do for fear of breaking a bone or two in their lower extremities. From his initial response, Tapp was able to understand that this one and the other one were similar in nature, probably making them buddies. Returning the carefree glance, Tapp gives and nods, “yes, pretty nice day it is out here. This realm has pretty good weather and seasons, don’t it?” With an observational tone of inquiry, Tapp comments, “you don’t seem like you’re from around these parts… as far as realms go, you know?”

110 / 758
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 pm

New guy in town Jl

A left hand would be raised to run through white hair, accompanied by a light laugh. Guess it was kinda hard to blend in when you did things like that. This human obviously knew of the reams, and the spirit world. Intelligence was definitely something to have in this world, and made politics easier for the tiger. With a shift of mood, the hand would lower towards the ground, and a casual stance would be taken. It wasn't anything combat oriented or offensive, just one that wasn't really worried about any type of attack from the human.

"You make solid observations."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 pm

With a smug grin and his body shifting a bit with his half chuckle, Tapp comments, “yeah, I guess I do.” He gives a short sigh as he comments, “I’m paid to do it.” Looking over the establishment, Tapp allows his gaze to linger over the thing they called the Venturion Academy. So far, it was a school like place, or so that’s what its front was. His gaze lowers back to the demon as he inquires, “so I take it you’re here with White Suit. What do you do in this place of education? You a teacher or something?”

100 / 858
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm

New guy in town Jl

Straight to business it seemed. I was surprised that he would talk about the Lightning Tiger so casually. In the heavens, he would probably have electrocuted someone for that, and done it with a smile. Then again, his demeanor had changed a bit since he had been down here. We had known each other for a while, and it was weird to think that he would be casual with humans here. Especially ones that supposedly hated our kind. As to my purpose, it was a simple response.

"Assistant Director, and insurance policy in case you guys decide to kick the front door down again."

I had read that in one of his reports, that they assaulted the academy for no reason. He had yet to hear back after submitting the damage costs to the city.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Amused at the answer, Tapp is jovial as he responds, “ah, so basically you sit around and have a secretary follow you, but you’re added muscle in case White Suit gets in over his head again.” The thought of the last altercation with the demon caused the big man to shake his head; now there were two of them. It was bad enough when the bad demons came rolling into the city, but to have two Sanzon’s running around wasn’t a comforting thought at all. He regarded this as a good thing that they were on the same side at the moment. “Well,” he offers, “hopefully we’ll share beers and not blows in the future. When it comes down to it, humans really just like peace and stability… is that different from where you’re from?”

135 / 993
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 pm

New guy in town Jl

Heh.. I guess that the humans really didn't know what was going on over here, or of the Organization. I wasn;t here in case Sanzon got in over his head, I was here to make sure he could build his city without worrying about the academy. I guess I could stir things up a bit by giving him some food for thought. After all, it wasn;t like Sanzon didn't tell me to stay out of things, and I had as much a right now as he did..

"I assure you he can handle things himself when he isn't building his own nation in the past realm, maybe we can have a beer to celebrate his success? I hear the humans worship him."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Tapp chuckles lightly and remarks, “that place? I’ll drink to getting the hell out of there.” Actually Tapp thought that it might be good for all humans if the demons went to the past realm, assuming that they didn’t fuck up the future or something. Since their trip there hadn’t messed anything up, he would assume that nothing the demons could do would screw it up either. He admits in a teasing tone, “it seemed like something a demon would do though, go back there and take advantage of the humans.” His gaze shifts past the demon to the men setting up camp and moving in and out of the building. He comments, “it must be pretty convenient to be able to fly and shoot lightning out of your ass. You guys got it lucky.” He questions, “what’s so good about this realm that makes you come here? Your homelands suck?”

151 / 1144
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

New guy in town Jl

Shooting lightning out of our asses? Maybe the human's really didnt pay attention to our realm, and the extensive politics that we had, but free choice was something we wanted. It was something that we didn;t have in our own homeland. I was curious to why it mattered, but I figured it would be better to just go with the conversation at hand, but not down here. I didn't want the students to hear anything they shouldn't now that their school day was changing over.

"I don't shoot lightning out of my ass.. how about we continue this up there while enjoying one of those beers.."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:15 pm

“Heh,” Tapp observes, “you’ll jump out of windows in plain daylight, but you don’t like to talk about where you’re from in the open... I can respect that; I won’t prod too much.” Motioning to the men below, he comments, “I’ll have to pass on that offer though, the boss wouldn’t like me having too much fun while I’m supposed to be working, or at least supervising. Drinking on the job is bad for a cop… even though it’s probably normal for an assistant director.” Switching the manner of speech to something more politically correct Tapp makes the comment, “I just hope we don’t have any trouble out of those terrorists any time soon, that’s all I really care about.” He comments in an interested tone, “but I would accept a tour of the facilities. I wasn’t with the team that kicked in the door the first time, so other than coming here with the Commish, I haven’t seen much of this place from the inside.”

166 / 1310
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:27 pm

New guy in town Jl

What a shame he couldn't relax on the job. It was nice to make your own schedule and do whatever you wanted. The academy was a private school, and the affairs of the students were first priority. The knowledge that we were hosting the division was not something that either of us wanted to let become public. After all, we were a beacon of light in the lower commons, that much was certain. I saw no harm in giving this human a tour, but my partner would have to do that when he returned.

"too bad... I'll have to make an appointment for a tour, Sanzon will be back in one week. I'm sure he would be more than happy to give you a personal one out of good faith. The academy isnt mine, so I can't rightfully give you access to it without him here. "

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Tapp kind of nods as he his turned down for the tour and responds in a ‘well it didn’t hurt to ask’ type manner. It wasn’t a big issue, since it was just something to pass the time. With a nod, he comments, “that’s understandable… but what if I were to enroll in this academy?” His large hand comes up and scrubs his beard as he inquires, “you know I like reading those books and things. There’s not an age limit on going back to school in your private academy, is there?” The question really had no point to it, just fluff and a type of jovial conversation to continually pass the time between them.

115 / 1425
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 pm

New guy in town Jl

The human had a great question, one that I had been debating with Sanzon. Currently, Venturion was a private academy for the best and brightest, and we enrolled junior high and high school. They stayed on campus through the semesters, living here as if it were a college. We beleived in full preperation of the students, which would allow them to master responsibility and accountability, something that Sanzon occassionally overlooked. In the works was a night class system for adults, which would be explained.

"sanzon is working on that in his spare time. we want to open higher education, but are not currently accredited in it. As soon as we get the staff for it, we will be opening a night seminar series for people who want to go back to school but lack the time. consider it continued learning, and maybe your boss will pay for it."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
New guy in town Jl3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in town   New guy in town Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy in town
Page 1 of 1