Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

District 6: Down and Ugly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

District 6: Down and Ugly Empty
PostSubject: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 am

District 6: Down and Ugly Fate_1

"It is a cold dark night in the alleys of great city Saichuushigai. Creep think lark in the shadows. Like death they wait with their shadowy clams and fangs. Reaching out taking the seemly victims into the depths of Le de Diablo! as they kick and scream for their lives."

"Fay.... shut up. We're not even in an alley." I inform the little pixie as we walk through the narrow streets of District 6. She looks around are all the warehouses packed in close to each other.

"Looks like an alley to me...."

"Just keep looking for warehouse 13..." I look back at Roshi, "Sorry about this. The organization issues all of its agents with a pixie to make finding things easier, but it seems I have a broken one seeing that she is always getting lost."

"I don't get lost. I just like to take the long way and see the world a little."

WC: 155
District 6: Down and Ugly Fate_3
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 am

Roshi just gave a little nod of his head. It was not unusual for him to tag along in these kinds of situations having pulled Valkrist into many of the exact same ones earlier, but it could be fun. He had made one final stop at his church to retrieve a duffel bag which held his assault rifle and the harness for it which he quickly donned. "So what are our objectives?" He asked as he held the rifle up in the dim light and checked the bolt and receiver on it too make sure it was working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

I look over my shoulder at Roshi to answer his question, "It is the normal run of the mill type of thing. We go in and talk to the guy to try to get him to pay up. And if he doesn't want too then we just beat him and take it without his consent. It is a lot more painful for them that way... well not only because of the beating but having a part of them ripped out of them. Most die from it but I have seen a few live... for a little while." I glance at the rifle which peeks my interest to the point of having to ask about it. Spirits normally don't use such weapons unless they are acting as humans. "You're weapon is a unique chose for a spirit. My I inquire about why you have chosen a human mechanical weapon over using one that would use your own strength? You don't appear to be physically weak."

WC: 164/319
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:05 am

He gave a nod of his head. It seemed routine for Fate, so he wouldn't put too much worry about it. He lifted up the assault rifle to check out the scope. "Sounds like the yakuza down in the lower commons." Roshi murmured as he looked up towards Fate, who seemed interested in why he had picked up a human assault rifle instead of relying upon his natural demonic gifts. Roshi gave a little laugh as he set the safety on the rifle. "I might not look like, but I am a pretty old demon, seen and done a lot of stuff in my time. I've never really picked up and used one of the human's guns or anything like that, but a bit of studying gave me a liking for it. You should see some of the weapon demonstrations. Its frightening what they have come up with."
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:32 am

I snicker as he refers to himself as being old demon. "You been living with the humans for too long Old Man. Referring to yourself as a demon. Why do you use a word that carries such a negative connotation as demon to signify what you are? Or are you so old that the word doesn't carries that negative connotation for you?" My footsteps come to a halt as we come in front of warehouse with the number 13 on the door. The main doors are cracked open and it is black inside. Fay flies over to look inside, "Wow it is really dark in there!" Her voice echo's inside. "Fay..." May hand comes to rub my temples. "What?" She looks back at me to see what was the matter.

WC: 130/449
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 am

Roshi looked up too Fate. "Hmm, slip of the tongue I suppose, but to honestly answer your question. I honestly used it because I don't fucking care what kind of connotations it has pardon the language my dear." He said giving a little nod too Fate and then too Fay. Roshi gave a little shake of his head at the pixie's antics, and he hoped that it would not give away their position. He did however flick the safety off in caution. "Want me to take point?" He asked his fellow Oni.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 am

"Very one has the right to express themselves in the way they wish too. So you're one of those man of action types huh? I guess we'll not be joining a Wednesday night book club together then." I pull a pair of black gloves from them pocket of my jacket as I tease Roshi. "You can't have any more books! You already have stacks of them all over the apartment!" Fay panics at hearing the word book. The gloves slide of my hands, and I motion to Roshi to take point. "Just remember we ask ... nicely first." I fall in behind him, giving my eyes a minute to adjust to the lack of light after stepping inside.

The warehouse is dark with only a little bit of light coming through the cracked door and a few windows near the top. crates and other packaging items form a maze of walls that stand up range up to two stories high.

WC: 160/609
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 am

"Well, I got too protect the little lady." He would say bringing the rifle up too his shoulder and began advancing into the warehouse. His left hand went along the composite metal and flicked on the laser pointer giving him more accuracy with his weapon, while he crouched down and began advancing steadily until he was in the cover of some shipping pallets. "Right shooting comes later." He whispered then raised his hand showing that everything was clear from his point of view. Roshi would then wait for Fate to advance while he covered her.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 am

Seeing the signal for the all clear I quickly move forward as quietly as I can, keeping close to wall of crates. Coming to a T, I pick around the corner to see what is there before signaling to Roshi that it is clear. When he gets to me, I'll signal to him to take the right while I take the left. But before I'm finished the little pixie blinks her little red eyes as she sits on my should and we hear her voice in our head. "What type of game is this that we are playing?" glancing at the Pixie as I whisper, "We're not playing a game we are looking for the target." She points back at the door, "Oh he is over there. Why didn't you ask to start with?" Her voice, although coming from something small , filled the warehouse. There is a load thumb as I turn to look... at the 15 foot male form with six arm and glowing yellow eyes. "Well he looks really friendly..." I murmur as I turn to face the demon. "Good evening Sir. Would you happen to be Gei Hardick?" Some type of sound comes from him... I glance at Roshi, "You think that is a yes?" At that time the top two arms raise up and tips of his fingers shoot out at us, 5 at each of us. My feet push off the ground spending me backwards the as they strike the ground and some crates busting them open.

WC: 253/862
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 am

Roshi would keep up his steady advance, but the Pixie was once again spoiling things with its antics. It was soon forgotten since what he assumed was their target showed up. "Whoever he is, he sure is an ugly fellow, why can't us oni take the cool forms." He said with a sigh as he looked over too Fate briefly. The attack though wasn't a surprise at all and he would make a dash behind one of the crates to avoid the attack. "No courtesy these days, back in my day you would get a monologue before an attack." He would say as he stood up and fired a six round burst split up into two intervals at the demon hoping to let the hollow point bullets work their magic on it.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 am

Sparks fly off the demon as most of the bullets hit it's hard exoskeleton, the hollow points mushroom too soon to do any real damage to the armor, while other hit home around the softer unguarded joints but it doesn't seem to have hurt him any. The first set of fingers are pulled back while the second set fires away at high speeds. 5 of them bust their way through some more crates trying to get to Roshi a few come close, but all miss. The crate he is behind is falls apart as flooding the floor with toys clowns.

I laugh about the joke of the lacking of a monologue, "They just don't make them like that anymore old man." Pulling the blade free from behind my back as the second wave comes. Sparks fly as the sharp fingers hit the blade and are deflect away from me, hitting the crates behind me. Fay holds on to my shoulder. A charge of wind energy builds around the blade and release a razor sharp wind blade with a swift slash.... it sparks when it hits the main body and doesn't seem to do any damage.

WC: 195/1057
District 6: Down and Ugly Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:01 am

"Hmm, I had been hoping for that too be more effective." He would say as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a small glass orb. Roshi poked his head out to see Fate making her own attack against the oni. "Might want to get away from this." Roshi would say as he tossed the orb causing it too break apart at the demon's feet, which would release a potent chemical spray which would cause the demon too immediately get out of it, which from the confines of the warehouse left it few options. That meant that Roshi would be able to track it and placed three more burst of bullets into the creatures hide. He could only hope that his repeated attacks would work.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 am

I blink at the warning as Roshi. The harden projectile fingers break loss and become like whips wrapping around one ankle, my thigh, and torso... The orb explodes felling the area with the spirit mace. There is a loud demonic scream as the fingers pull back, one slash out breaking a support beam that keeps the second level of crates up. Sparks fly as the bullets hit the demon, Fay's scream turns into a cough as we pass through the spirit mace and her eyes start to water. The demon back away for the spirit mace by limping up into the air, crashing through the roof of the warehouse taking to the air above the warehouse. By this time the crate will start to shift and fall from the second level. Half blind from the spirit mace I swing my sword trying to hack my way free. Fay cries about her eyes hurting.

WC: 153/1210
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

Roshi was getting vexed by his bullets seemingly lack of effect. He would have to look into getting some armor piercing rounds the next time he was in the gun shop. A curse slipped past his lips on seeing Fate getting dragged into the field of spirit mace, but it had forced the creatures retreat up into the air. He would let the rifle click empty as he poured the rest of the weapons fire into the beast as it ascended through the air. His target area being the softer areas of the demon, that way the concentrated fire could do more damage against the creature. He would keep advancing fire as he advanced his fire hoping to reach where Fate would drop before things got too worse.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:43 am

The shots hit their targets of the softer areas between the plates of the bone armor. A arm is blown off on the right side and one of the left ones is cut in half and some of the armor plates starts to chip. The demon still don't show any sign of pain, even after losing parts of limbs. He uses the warehouse to block Roshi's view of him and stop in the air, about 100 yards above the top of the roof. He looks at his stumps of the lost limbs. "That mother fucker." The demon finally speaks and the limbs start to grow back.

I hack away at the tentacle or finger whatever it wrap around torso till I cut through it. This cause the demon to call me a bitch and my sword becomes bond by anther tentacle and one wraps around my neck and chest. Fay gets over her eyes burning and grabs hole of the tentacle around my neck and starts to pull on it....

WC: 170/1380
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 am

He was quite miffed that the demon had gotten away from him, and it left Fate by herself against the creature as well. The demon swiftly swapped out magazine clips in his rifle. Roshi would sling the the empty assault rifle over his back and began quickly climbing up the stacked crates until he was near the apex of it before making a desperate jump towards the opening that the demon had created. He would be able to grab one of the partially destroyed rafters and haul himself up onto the roof. There he would see Fate's predicament, and he swung his rifle into position took steady aim at the creatures knees and let loose a carefully controlled burst of hollow point bullets hoping to rip it too shreds like the creatures arms.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 am

Not forgetting about Roshi, the demon shoot down 10 fingers tentacles. The move at high speeds into the roof of the warehouse around Roshi. The Shots from Roshi blow off the legs of the demon from the knee. The arm that was only half lost has fully re-grown and the other is half way grown back. Like Edward Scissorhands, the fingers start to cut across the roof. Making grid in a 25 foot area that starts to fall from the lack of support.

The demon laughs....

I grab hold of the tentacle around my neck as the all start to contract. My sword comes free from my grasp and falls to the ground below. My eyes glance a Fay pulling on the tentacle that was as thick as she was tall.

"Break the seal!"

She blanks and gives me a funny look. "What seal?"

"My seal!"

"Oh that seal... you sure you want me to do that?"

"Just do it!"

The pixie shrugs her shoulders, "Well ok..." before flying over and kissing me....

WC: 173/1553
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 am

It wasn't hard to think of what he was doing there with having pierced through the rooftop. He could already hear in the back of his mind regretting not learning how to fly. Roshi pushed away such concerns though as he surged forward at the demon. There would be a small spray of fire at the demon to try and distract the being as he kept moving. He could already start to feel the rooftop giving way. "Crap fucking shit!" Roshi cursed loudly as he made the final running leap too a stable portion of the roof, where he tucked himself into a ball to minimize the impact. He came out of his roll bringing the rifle up at the head of the beast and try to put three hollow rounds into the creatures head. Roshi would like to see the creature survive regenerating without a head.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 am

Sparks fly as the small spray hits. The lost arm is fully restored and his legs start to re-grow. And the shots to the head hit, one makes a gash in the harden bone mask and anther leaves the starting of a crack. One hits him in the eyes and he shows signs of feeling pain as he yells "AHH!" and hand comes to cover it. The tentacles binding Fate stop contracting.

With the pixie's lips touching my own, our bodies glow for just moment before this is a massive burst of fire that turns the dark night into day. The ball of fire takes the shape of a six eyed phoenix that is double the size of the demon before it. As my red wings unfold and my head lifts from my body. My eyes open and with my talons I rack down the demon into the ground below before slamming down on top of him. He turns back into his human from missing his legs still and an eye.

WC: 171/1724
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 am

Roshi was glad that by aiming at the head he could finally start dealing some real damage too the thing. He was about to put in another burst of automatic fire, when there was the sudden release of energy. He threw up his hand to shield himself from the bright light, which was a side effect of this sudden release of energy. He knew it came from the position he had last seen Fate in, so he figured she had unlocked one of her transformations. It was helpful too say the least once she had single handily dispatched the opposing oni. He would make his way down too the edge of the rooftop and using a drain spout would begin very carefully climbing down it until he could reach the ground and Fate.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 am

I look down at the guy for a moment as I make sure he was out... With a bullet to the head and being power slammed into the ground there normally isn't much to question but with the rate the guy was regenerating I wanted to make sure. Fay flies down to land on the guy forehead She pulls open his eye lid.

"Yep, he is K/Oed!"

My wings fold around my body and it turns into a cyclone of flames as it is pulled back into a human from... other than some jewelry, a nude one with really long golden hair. My bare food rest on the guys chest. "You ruined my good suit asshole."

"If you really think about it, you ruined your suit. Not him." Fay implies as she puts her hands on the body and starts to do her thing.

"Whatever..." Crossing my arms I look around for my sword. Seeing Roshi come down from the roof of the warehouse, "Yo, nice job with shooting. So was I right about there being a good fight?"

WC: 179/1903
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 am

Roshi made his way over too Fate who was in her ascended form, and he would give her an appraising glance of her body. A low whistle came from his mouth as he took off his jacket and handed it too her once she had resumed human form. "As much as I like looking at your body, figure you would want something for the cold." Roshi said with a little chuckle as he took one more glance at her revealed body before giving a shake of his head. "Yeah, it turned out too be quite the nice little brawl. The only thing that would make the day complete would be going to a hotel and having victory sex." Roshi said with another chuckle as he flicked the safety on his rifle. "So, what is going to happen too this guy now?" He asked out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

I look at the jacket when it is offered. "I do hate the cold." I murmur as a take it and slide my arms through the sleeves and pull my hair out from under it. Talking about the cold made me cold feel cold be I always feel cold when I'm here. A snicker comes at the joke about a hotel and victory sex, "I wouldn't mind a hot bath with a good book myself." Fay murmurs something about books being evil. "After we get what we came to get from him. It really doesn't matter. I normally just leave them. Sorry you had to see my ugly side." I give him a smile as I remember his comment about . There is a loud snapping sounds and the rubbing of metal as the weakened frame of the warehouse comes crashing down turning into a dust cloud.

WC: 147/2050
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Roshi just gave a little shrug of his shoulders. "Hot bath sounds good too." He said as he looked over too the pixie who murmured something about books. Roshi's gaze swept back over too Fate. "I assume its for something like his immortal soul or some ambrosia he owes you, something like that?" He asked casually as he slipped a hand into one of his pockets and pulled out a small slip of paper. "Here my phone number and address in case you have need for a place to lay low for awhile. That alternate form of yours, nothing you need to be ashamed of girl, quite the contrary." Roshi was about to say something more when the remnants of the warehouse finally came crashing down. "Hmm, I'd say staying around here is not the best thing for us too do at the moment. Come on and I will take you too a little safehouse of mine, promise not to molest you...to much." He said chuckling as he made to get his duffel bag and make sure he hadn't left anything behind.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 am

The body under my foot glows as Fay's hands reach inside and pulls an orb that are the size of a gumball.

"Yeah it is something like that." I glance at the slip of paper with the phone number and address on it. Taking it from his hand and giving it a look before putting it in a pocket. "It really isn't a face I like to show people." Feeling a pulse from coming from my sword as it calls out to me, I look into the dust cloud. With the sound of sirens in the distant, I give a nod in agreement with Roshi's plan. "As soon as Fay is finished we can go. I'll be right back. I dropped my weapon in the fight an she isn't happy about it... I'll just be a minute." Removing my foot from the body, I walk past Roshi and into the cloud of dust.

Fay pulls a few more orbs from the body before it stops glowing. She looks up at Roshi and holds up one that is a soft blue color. "Here! You can have this one... just don't tell Fate." The pixie gives him a big closed eye smile as she offers it to him.

WC: 206/2256
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 am

Roshi gave a nod towards Fate, but he did not say anything about her alternate form. It was just something he would have to remember in the future though. "Must be some special sword then." He would murmur too himself as he crossed his arms and watched the pixie beginning to extract something from the fallen oni. He would take the offered gift and look at the orb briefly wondering once again what the hell that this was. "Thanks for the offer, but I would really like to know what the heck this thing is." Roshi stated as he glanced in the direction of the sirens. "I hope Fate won't take up too much time trying to find her sword amongst the rubble, but I will be right back with our transportation." He would say stuffing the orb in his duffel bag and making a dash towards where he had left a stolen car that they had used to get here. He would immediately start the car up and put the pedal too the metal and come pulling up in front of the collapsed warehouse. "Is Fate ready yet?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:01 am

"It's a Pow..." Fay blinks as Roshi takes off before she could answer his question about what it was, "..er orb that'll let you fly..." She pauses for a moment, "Why does everyone run off while I'm talking." Finding herself lone her little red eyes dart around.

Walking through the rumble, it wasn't hard for me to find the dark aura of the curse blade sticking out of the ground. The area was already starting to decay from the spiritual poison flowing into the earth it had impaled. My hand wraps around the hilt and I pull the blade free from the stone. Returning back, I find Fay by herself till Roshi pulls up with the car. We both look at the car, "He is a very..."

" Weird..." Fay ask as she tries to finish my thought.

"Unique spirit." I glance at her to finish what I was saying. Walking over to the car I open the back door letting Fay fly inside before I get in and shut the door. Crossing my legs and placing the sword on my lap. "I'm ready."

WC: 184/2440
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 am

Roshi just glanced at the two girls as they got into the car. "Yes, I know that I'm rather strange, but I think that is part of the charm. You are also pretty strange yourself." He said with a chuckle as he put the car in drive and made a for the nearest access road. Roshi would keep too the back streets of east city until he was reasonably certain they were a good distance away from the collapsed warehouse. "Honestly though, it is better to travel in a car, then stand out flying around everywhere. I know seeing spirits is a rare thing for humans, but this is a metropolis you can not be too careful." He would say as got onto one of the main highways that would take them into the seedier parts of town, aka the lower commons.

It would be some twenty minutes later that they would arrive at a small apartment that bordered the lower commons and the gunshyne bastion. The rent was reasonable and he could access the black market for arms in the bastion reasonably quickly. He would have Fate get out of the car a block away from his place, giving her instructions to wait for him. He would then ditch the car several blocks away from them and make it back on foot. He would come back too Fate and cross the last bit of distance until the reached his apartment. His left hand fished around in his pockets before pulling out his keyring.

773 attained flight

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 6: Down and Ugly   District 6: Down and Ugly Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1