Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demonic Mission; Murder in the city

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Demonic Mission; Murder in the city Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Mission; Murder in the city   Demonic Mission; Murder in the city EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Adrian made his way through the city toward the church like temple. He came to a stop outside of it, clad in his favorite long coat, blue jeans, and a grey t-shirt. He ran a hand through his dark hair, walking toward the large doors. He pushed the temple doors open, looking around at the main area. He smirked as he made his way toward the priest kneeling in front of the alter, candles the main lighting at the moment.

The bald old man stood and turned to face the new comer, the young man that had a very unusual aura about him. He tilted his head, watching him carefully. He didn't appear to be armed, but he knew that there were people out there that could kill without weapons. But the boy didn't carry himself the way a master might. The boy certainly carried himself very well but it wasn't the stride of a master.

"Can I help you child?" the bald man asked.

"I'm looking for a mister Vira." the researcher responded.

"Who's asking?"

"I came to ask a few questions regarding the world of spirits and demons."

"You came to ask about a parallel world?"

"No, the spirit realm."

"Well please sit. I am master Vira. Please tell me your name, and I would be happy to discuss this world with you."

"My name is Adrian Darren Farenheights. And to be honest... I'm afraid you wont be around long enough to tell anyone anything."

"I see. You intend to kill me?"

"No. I don't intend to kill you. I just don't believe you'll be around long enough to tell anyone."

He reached out his hand as if to shake the hand of the priest. When he went to take it Adrian smirked, willing the demonic Devil's Teardrop from it's pocket dimension. He gripped the blade and thrust lightly, his blade sinking deep into the chest of the old man. He smiled, standing there, his eyes focused on the old man before willing the blade away. Anyone looking at it would see the wound go in but no sign of it coming out. He grinned as the man fell to the ground and positioned him properly only by nudging his limbs with his foot. He grinned as he took a paint brush and dipped it into the flowing wound of the old priest before he began drawing as he'd been instructed. He drew a circle around him and another circle around it. He literally made a pentagram with the man as the star, before filling in area between the two circles with symbols the demon had given him in the instructions.

"Vitas, mortes caredo." he muttered, grinning as he took the paint brush and washed it.

Pocketing it once it was clean he left, taking special care not to get blood on him. He left the body and 'note' from the demons there before making his way back home. This was the first murder in his life, the first time he had taken a life. But he had mentally readied himself for it. Nobody would suspect a paranormal researcher. And if they did tie him to it, he could always say he had gone to speak to him about the spirit realm for his thesis.
(547/547)
Back to top Go down

Demonic Mission; Murder in the city
Page 1 of 1