Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW Empty
PostSubject: East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW   East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 am

East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW Kyrobanner
It’s a clear night over Saicity and the moon looms overhead in a blanket of stars barely visible due to the city lights glowing below. A black sedan on chrome wheels is parked in East City in the parking lot of an apartment complex. Urban surroundings envelop us on all sides. I rest, leaning my back on the car with my hands in the pockets of my large black coat as I look towards the apartments. Jr. leans in a similar manner on one side and Lil Knock Knock on the other as we wait for Tre and Prettyboy to return from within. We had come here so that they could talk with Vincent, a figure I had yet to meet in person. Apparently there was something to pick up here as well. A thin layer of smoke coils into the air like a serpent extending from a cigarette that Jr. holds to his lips. He pulls back on the cigarette and blows a steady stream of smoke into the air. “Yo, Ghost…” he begins in a low tone. Without looking towards him, I nod, “hmm?” He continues, “we do some crazy shit, don’t we?” With a nod, I silently agree. He chuckles lightly, but not in a way that means that something is amusing. “Shit’s about to get crazier… you heard about what happened, right?” he leads on. I respond, “what do you mean?” He answers, “we doing some bold shit following this Vincent guy… especially after all the other gangs got wiped out.” I am silent to allow him to continue on. He takes another pull from his cigarette and continues, “The Black Wings, yo… they pulled together all the gangs. Anybody who wasn’t down got dealt with.” My question is simple as I ask, “then how are we able to operate freely.” Lil Knock provides the answer, speaking, “they don’t really do the street crime thing no more. That’s why it’s a scramble for turf right now.” There is a pause in his voice before he continues, “but I think The Black Wings still got their eyes on the streets.” With that information, I ask, “who are The Black Wings?” The answer comes short, “some people we don’t want to fuck with…” With a nod, Jr. motions towards Tre and Prettyboy who make their way towards the car. He takes the final pull from the cig before discarding it to the ground. “Yo… how’d it go?” he calls out. As they reach the car, Tre answers, “it’s all good. We got some work for tomorrow night. Let’s head out for now.” With that, we stop from our leaning and open the doors, to get in the car. 450

+ 1 JC
+ 200 EXP

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW Empty
PostSubject: Re: East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW   East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

East City Chronicles - Intermission TBW
Page 1 of 1