Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intertwined Fates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Lance's humming and the gentle strokes of his thumb over the back of my hand were steady enough to lull me into an almost trance like state. The walk was over much more quickly than it would have been had I been traveling alone. When I turned the final corner, I was shocked to see my building rise up before us; I hadn't realized how far we had already come. My steps come to a stop just outside the doors. Giving his hand a slight squeeze, I look to him with a grin. "We're here. Welcome home, Lance." Taking another step forward, I reach out to open the door and lead my new roomie inside. Entering the sparsely decorated atrium, ignoring the rows of dull metal mailboxes set into the left wall, I begin to worry whether or not he will like my humble home.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Intertwined Fates LanceH2HIntertwined Fates
- - - - - - - - - -
When Lexi had come to a stop, I stopped as well and glanced around for a moment, wondering if we were there or if she had to stop to take care of something.. Feeling a light squeeze on my hand I look to Lexi when she speaks, my question quickly getting answered with out having to ask it.. My home? I glance up at the building for a moment as I follow after Lexi as she leads me into the building. Once inside I glance around more, looking at different things in the atrium " .. What floor do you live on? " I asked, slowly turning my head to look down at Lexi.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 114
Total WC: 114
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:40 pm

"Fourth, I lucked out and got the prime spot, top floor front corner. Best room in the house, so they tell me." Since it was just a four story brick building there was no need for elevators, anyone who couldn't make it up four flights of stairs could find housing elsewhere. Moving for the old creaky staircase, one hand still locked in his, my free hand grips the wrought iron banister as I begin to lead him toward the apartment. When I moved in more than a year ago, my apartment had only been vacant for little over a week. The previous tenant had vanished without a trace a full moon before. The super gave the guy a few weeks to come back and claim his stuff but eventually gave up and cleaned the place out. By the time I stumbled onto the doorstep he'd packed up the man's things but hadn't moved the out yet. I told him I'd take it as is and finish the clean up. This also meant that I could keep any furniture I wanted, of course I kept it all since I didn't have any of my own. The only furniture I had added since moving in was the dining room table, and it's replacement after the charring accident. My mind began to wander to the second hand stores I had browsed in the past few months. I was sure we could find a suitable bed for Lance in one of those, along with a dresser and bedside table if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:56 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I gave a faint nod to her answer and began to follow her up the stairs, still remaining at her side as I followed her. Following at her side, I continued looking around at different things, my grip of Lexi's hand tightened some as I shifted my eyes to what was in front of me, fighting off memories of past events things I wanted to so bad to forget but couldn't... I could only keep them at bay.. keep them from surfacing and reminding me.. In an attempt to quell the memories I recanted the deal I had made with Lexi, at least the parts I agreed to... I wondered how long this would work out for.. The longest I had spent with anyone was when I slept in the alleys and the bums would come around and that only lasted a night or two, you could say I had become antisocial but with the way I was it was hard to tell..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 163
Total WC: 277
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Coming to the end of the staircase, I turn and lead the man down the hallway back toward the front of the building until my feet came to a stop at my door. I was forced to let go of Lance's hand so I could dig my key out of the pocket on that side. With key in hand, I step to the door and insert the cool brass into the lock. Sliding back the bolt, I turn the knob and let the door swing wide. The living room and kitchen area would be visible through the open door, as would the tiny hallway leading to the bedrooms and closet sized bathroom. A dingy but surprisingly comfortable looking couch sits in the center of the living area with a plain pine coffee table in front of it and a pressboard entertainment center lining the far wall. The entertainment center holds a basic television, stereo, and dvd player. The kitchen area was tiny, separated from the living room by a chest high bar. While tiny and cramped, the counters were spotless save for an appliance or two. Breaking up the monotonous white of the refrigerator was a single picture of the family I had once known. The picture was faded with age but the faces were still clear enough to make out a smiling father, mother, and three adorable children. It was all I had left of them, one moment frozen in time less than a week before my father's death. Stepping inside and to the right, I offer my hand back to Lance to invite him. "It's not much, but it's home to me." On the opposite side of the bar sits the second dining room table I'd purchased, the first having been dragged to the dumpster weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Following her down the hallway, I glanced at some of the doors and when we came to a stop, I looked to Lexi for a moment before looking at the door, this must be were she lives... As my hand was released, I allow it to fall to my side, watching Lexi still, as she digs out something out of her pocket, a key for the door, and proceeds to open the door. As the door swung open, I looked through it, into her apartment.. I spotted the kitchen and and living room, my eyes roaming around at what I could see from were I stand. Glancing back to Lexi, I see her hand outstretched to me, bringing mine back up, I take a hold of Lexi's stepping through the doorway as I give a nod " I see.. Better then what I'm use to... "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 146
Total WC: 423
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Now that he was here, inside my home, I felt strangely embarrassed. I didn't know how to live with a man, much less one who seemed slightly disturbed. I hadn't exactly cleaned up before leaving this morning, I knew there were a few matching unmentionable sets hanging in the shower to dry. I would have to sneak in there and grab them before he went in. Pushing the door closed with a nudge of my foot, I lead him further into the room and tried to play the part of the hospitable hostess. "The couch doesn't look like much but it's comfy, I've fallen asleep on it more than a few times. Um... I have cable, but not the huge package so there are only about a hundred channels to watch. There are some dvds in the cabinet under the stereo, along with some cds. The fridge isn't fully stocked but it had the necessities. If you think of things you'd like me to pick up just tell me or we can start a formal grocery list. I've got some sheets and pillows in my closet that I can bring out here to make you more comfortable. Your room has boxes and stuff in it right now, but I can probably get it cleaned out tonight if you want me to. Umm... what else? The bathroom is at the end of the hall, your room is on the right, mine is the left. I work tomorrow, but not on Saturday so we can go look for some furniture for your room then." I realized that I was babbling on, my nerves seizing control of my mouth for the moment. Letting the last of my words trail off, I look to him with a pathetically hopeful expression. "I hope you like it here."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:16 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Step after step, I follow Lexi as she leads me further into the room.. When she started to speak, I looked at her for a moment before looking away, looking to each of the things she made mention of. Shifting my eyes from the couch to the television, I look at it for a moment... I didn't really watch TV... Sure I would glance at one every now and then but those were in shop windows.. Looking over at the fridge for a moment, I glanced down at the bags of snacks and drinks I had, I guess the fridge would be a good place to put these... I look down the hall when she made mention of it, so that was were I would be staying eventually, in one of the rooms.. As she finishes, I finally look back to her, offering her a light smile as I give her arm a gentle tug to draw her closer to me " I see.... its.. nice. " Releasing her hand, I bring mine up and reach into one of the bags I held, pulling out a stick of jerky, I bite down on the plastic and rip some of it off, exposing the dried meat and in what one could call a gesture of kindness, offer her the first bite..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 221
Total WC: 644
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Aww he offered me a bite of his jerky, how precious is that? Shaking my head slowly, intending to only politely refuse the offer, something comes over me and follows the shake with an uncharacteristically seductive look. "No thanks babe, but I might take a nibble at your other meat stick later tonight." What the fuck?! Where had that come from? I haven't even had the poor man in my apartment for an hour and already I am coming on to him. I guess the transition from innocent to slut can happen quick enough to have my head spinning. Turning my face away, to avoid his laugh if it came and to hide the rush of humiliated heat that boiled to the surface, I attempt to back track and regain the semi safe ground I had known before. "Uhh.. I'm sorry... I .. uh... would you like me to put your goodies in the kitchen for you?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I had expected the refusal as one of her answers, it was either that or she accept the offer and took the bite.. But seductive look that followed the shake caught my attention as well as what she said to me... Whoa... I watch her as she turn's away, her words running through my mind as I think them over, having never had something like that said to me before... Sure I had been with other women before.. but under different circumstance's... Turning my head to the side some, I allow the plastic to fall into the bag before I take a bite of the jerky I was just offering Lexi. When she made mention of the kitchen, I glanced over at it before looking back at her. I stepped up to her and reached around with my arm, moving it around her waist I pulled her back against me some as I spoke up " Ok. That sounds like fun, I may have to 'nibble' in return though. " I said as I held onto Lexi lightly. Holding onto her a moment longer, I pulled away from her, taking another bite of jerky as I made my way to her kitchen to set my bags down.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 207
Total WC: 851
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:05 pm

He didn't laugh. The shock over runs the embarrassment for a bit, I had expected him to laugh, or poke fun at me for what I had said at the very least. When he didn't do wither of those things, I began to relax. What came next brought a whole new wave of tension to my body. Not the tension borne from shame like it had been before, but a white hot tensing of the muscles that only a swift flash of desire could produce. As I am pulled against him once more, my hands eagerly wrap around his body and hold him tight, relishing in the warmth of his form pressed to mine. The embrace is short, but it was enough to stir up the feelings I had thought were fleeting in the drugstore bathroom. Staying where I was, watching him move into the kitchen to set down his bags, I take in the full view of this man who had changed so much about me in the short time since lunch. Eventually I follow him into the kitchen and lend a hand by opening the almost bare snack cupboard to show him where he could store everything that didn't need refrigeration. With that done, I move on to the drinks and pull them from the bag then slide them onto the top rack of the fridge. I didn't respond to the words he had spoken, my willingness to explore the possibilities would be plainly evident in how I reacted to the embrace. The cool air wafting from the open fridge did little to cool my heated flesh, nor did it chase away my silent musings over just which areas of my body he would be nibbling in return.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
After setting down the bags, I glance around at the cupboards, cabinets and the fridge, trying to figure out where I could put my snacks, I guess I could put them off to the side... Taking another bite of the jerky, a smile slowly forms on my face as my mind trails off to what Lexi had said only moments ago and what I would like to do to her in return, ah, everything I thought of sounded so deliciously good to do, I didn't know where to start... My mind is brought back to the task at hand, only for a moment, when I spot the cupboard Lexi had opened... I glance over at her for a moment, my smile growing as an evil little chuckle escapes me, licking my lips in thought. Moveing over to the bag of snacks, I pick it up before moving over to the cupboard Lexi had opened and began to put my snacks away as I chew on another bite of jerky, my eyes drifting back to Lexi from time to time.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 179
Total WC: 1,030
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Occasionally casting glances in Lance's direction while we both go about the task of putting his supplies away, each time I can feel the color rise in my cheeks. His chuckle wakes a flame of need, setting off a chain reaction among the tissues that had already been used once today. If I were a normal, halfway sane, young woman; I would have realized that there was a darkness in the chuckle, one that I might want to be wary of. Since I had obviously lost my mind in the last few hours, that never even occurred to me. Once the snacks and drinks were properly stored, I took the bags we had carried them in and tossed them into the trash can. Before turning back to him, not wanting him to see the randy hope in my eyes, I break the silence. "So, umm, what would you like to do first?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When I was finished putting my snacks away, I handed Lexi the bag so she could take care of it. I turned and leaned against the counter as I watched her throw the empty bags away before turning to me and speak up. I stood there for a moment, tossing around her question and the things I would like to do to her... no, I would do to her... My eyes slowly move up and down her form as I think then slowly I pull away from the counter and begin to move towards her. As I make my way closer to her, another chuckle escapes me, just as evil as the first. Coming to a stop in front of her, I reach out and take a hold of her sides before pulling her against me again, smiling down at her " I can think of a few things that sound delicious. " as I finished I licked my lips again, looking down at her with desire in my eyes.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 170
Total WC: 1,200
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 pm

While my words had been a form of invitation, I hadn't fully expected him to take me up on it so soon. Not that I minded a distraction from the awkwardness or anything, but I wasn't sure how to go about adjusting to having him live with me and take me to bed at times. This situation could get messy fast, but if he wanted to go ahead and jump in for round two already, I was game. Letting him pull me in again, I lift my face to look at his, my teeth biting gently at my bottom lip. "Is that right? And where should these delicious things take place?" While I knew most things of this nature took place in the bedroom, I didn't quite know how I felt about that. The only thing before now that had happened in my bed was the night with the demon and I couldn't guarantee that the memory of it wouldn't affect me with Lance. I didn't want to freak out on him this early on so I would hope for a more inventive location suggestion to come from him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Holding her close I listen to her words and smile a bit more, again, she was willing to let me do as I wished, or at least do something to her.. I was planing to do what ever I felt like... I had no real care for were they took place... I could do them here just as much as I could in a bed, it made no difference to me. I give some thought to it as my grip on her tightens, the action of holding someone with force having became so natural to me, we couldn't let the prey escape... Slowly I lean in, as my face moves closer to hers my tongue slips from my lips and I slowly run it across her cheek, licking it as I get a taste of her flesh " Mmmhmhmhmhm.. " I draw back just enough to look into her eyes, supporting an evil smile, my eyes shine with desire and a touch of wickedness. After gazing into her eyes a brief moment I sink back down, this time moving to her neck, placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck before nipping at her skin, keeping my bites just soft enough not to break the skin, yet " .... It does not matter to me, we can stay right here for all I care. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 227
Total WC: 1,427
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:09 pm

I should be afraid of this man, or at least the hungry gleam of wickedness shining in his eyes. Being so naive, I never dreamed that I would find this sort of danger, possessiveness, and even predatory situation alright, much less arousing. But if I was being truthful to myself, arousing was exactly how I would have to describe it. So much for me being the sweet innocent girl I'd always envisioned myself as. Obviously I was shaping up to be one of those chicks with the kinky sex quirks that guys seemed to like. Quiet whimpers and moans are released over the course of his holding me tighter and the attention of his mouth. When the ability to speak finally returns, all I can do is lift my eyes to the ceiling and force out a few broken words amidst the moans. "Mmm... bathroom... and kitchen... in the same... day... go for it." God help me I wanted more of those nibbles; I wanted them all over my body, places where no mouth had ever been before, where I hadn't ever even imagined a mouth. There was even a tiny part of me that wanted him to bit just a little bit harder. I knew he could probably kill me with his mouth alone, but if I got to feel this mind blowing sensation of being wanted this much, even to the point of being devoured completely, then death might be worth it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
My soft nips at her neck continued and when I heard her word, I smiled a bit more, giving one more, fianl nip at her neck, this one harder then the ones before it but still staying soft enough not to break the the skin. Oh I was going to go for it alright... Pulling away from her neck, I moved up to her ear and spoke in a soft whisper " Go for it my dear? Mmm, you couldn't stop me if you wanted to. " Again my tongue came out and lightly flicked against her earlobe " I'm not going to stop until I've had my fill for now. " As I finished I nipped at her earlobe then drew my face away, pulling back enough to look at her face for a moment, smiling sweetly at her. I loosened the grip with my right arm and slowly drew it back before allowing it to fall away from her, moving it back and into my jacket, reaching around behind me. I knew she would probably see this and may have something to say about it... maybe even struggle against me, but to me it all added to the pleasure of the moment.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 204
Total WC: 1,631
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm

I was gone. Completely and utterly gone. Lost to this undeniable need he had rising in me. If a meteor came crashing through the roof of my apartment at this very moment I doubt that I would even bat an eyelash. I had forgotten all about the knife that I feared so much, it never even crossed my mind when his hand left my body. All I thought when that hand moved away was how badly I wanted it to return quickly, to rip away my clothes and touch every hidden inch of my flesh. My hands were on him, roaming his sides from his hips to just beneath his arms. I wanted to push away his clothes, to dig my nails into his skin, to explore everything I didn't have time for in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
It felt like a bit of a let down when she didn't struggle or resist as I went for my knife, but that wasn't going to spoil my fun. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers as I began to kiss her, feeling her hands as they roamed my body, it was a lot nicer then what I was use to... As I kissed her I wrapped my hand around the hilt of my knife, after taking a hold of it I pulled it out, this time not as slow at retrieving it as I was in the bathroom. Once the blade had left the sheath I brought it around, moving my hand to the front of her blouse, I slid the blade of my knife into the space between two of the buttons on her blouse, taking care not to cut her tender skin, though I made sure the cold metal of the blade touched her skin, wish to see if she would have a reaction to it.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 173
Total WC: 1,804
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Eyes that had fluttered closed under the pleasurable ministrations of his mouth on mine flew open with wild shock. When did he pull the knife? How had I missed it? These thoughts run through my mind in the instant after feeling the cold metal graze my flesh through the space between buttons of my blouse. I thought my heart would stop, but it didn't, it sped up; beating so rapidly I could imagine it bursting right there in my chest. Seeking out his eyes, I silently plead with him to spare my life. Words wouldn't save me now, all it would take is one little push before that metal ends my life. Standing there, faced with the possibility of being brutally stabbed, I am ashamed to admit that my biggest regret at this moment is that he pulled the knife before I even got to taste him much less got him inside me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Pulling back enough to break our kiss I looked into her pleading eyes with a pleasant smile. I ran the cold metal over her abdomen, thinking of what to do at the moment and in seconds I had decided what to do. Shifting the blade, I pressed the sharp blade against her abdomen and carefully pulled it across her flesh, applying just enough force to cut her, only wanting to make her bleed right now.. After cutting her, I with drew the blade from her blouse, looking down into her eyes still, I brought the knife up to my mouth, my tongue snaking out and to the blade, running my tongue across the blade I licked some of her blood from it, my smile growing as I taste the sweet familiar red metallic liquid " Delicious. ", running my tongue over the blade one more time, I bite down on it, holding it in place as I let go of the handle and move my hand back down to her blouse, running my finger tips along the fabric before I grab it were the two ends meet and give one good pull, putting enough force into it to rip her blouse open.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 202
Total WC: 2,006
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Tears filled my eyes before I felt the blade bite into my flesh. How could I have been so stupid to think that helping him wouldn't come to this? This was probably his intent all along, I mean he'd gone for the knife a few times in the bathroom, he wanted to cut me even then. Now he had, and he'd tasted my blood. Would he be like an animal and let that taste drive him on to take more, to drain me of the liquid he called delicious? Since I had lost the ability to talk, my fear in full effect now, and with tears pouring from my moss green eyes, I barely move as he rips my blouse open. It only made sense, he could get better access to my blood without the fabric blocking him from it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As I rip her blouse open, I watch as tears flow from her eyes, mmm that was an effect I was use to. Moving my free hand to her abdomen, I run my thumb over the cut on it, collecting some of her blood on the end of my thumb before pulling my hand away. Moving my hand to her face, I slowly run my bloody thumb over her lips, smearing her own blood on her lips now. After smearing the blood on her lips, I pull my hand back and grasp the hilt of my knife again, releasing it with my teeth as I pull it away from my mouth. As I pull the knife from my mouth I shift it and slowly run my tongue across the sharp edge of the blade as I watch her, the blade cutting my tongue some, after this I slowly bring the knife down, pressing it against her abdomen again. Shifting my eyes, I look to her abdomen and begin to run the flat side of the blade up the center of her chest slowly, as I move the blade up, I follow it with my eyes, for the first time getting a good look at the form under the clothing, I pause for a moment, noticing small scars that dot her upper body, shifting my eyes back to her face, I speak " Mmm, no stranger to pain my dear? " as I spoke I began to move the blade again, moving it up to the middle section of her bra and carefully sliding it under the middle section before I pull back, shifting the blade so the sharp side came into contact with the fabric and in one swift motion, slicing through the middle section.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 295
Total WC: 2,301
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:04 am

Through most of the next actions; the smearing blood on my lips, the cutting of his own tongue, and the return of the blade to my abdomen; I stood there, unmoving like some pathetic fucking ragdoll. I knew he'd already seen me naked once, but he hadn't mentioned the scars then. Maybe he'd been too busy to notice then, but he noticed them now. His words bring part of me back to reality. What he said was true, I was no stranger to pain, but did seeing the scars make him think that I liked it? Is that why he cut me deep enough to make me bleed but not die? Shaking my head, my eyes unable to meet his, I had to try to explain, try to tell him that I didn't want those scars, that I hadn't caused them. "I know pain, they made me know it well. They made those happen, made them all happen. I couldn't stop them." Just like I can't stop you, I thought but didn't dare say. The tears were still flowing freely, much like they had been after I realized what the demon planned to do to me that night. Was Lance my new demon? Had he been sent by them to trick me into thinking I was finally free to live a normal life? It didn't matter, not really, if he was in league with the demon or not. In the hours since lunch, he'd already fucked my mind up more than the damned demon ever could. Now, with my breasts fully exposed to him, I knew that not only were the multitude of scars covering my abdomen and sides on display for him but the crosses on the undersides of both breasts, the lines carved into the sides, and the six pointed stars scarred around the nipples. All the reasons why I'd never let a boy see me naked before this came rushing back, which only added to the coursing flow of tears. Maybe Lance killing me would be the best possible outcome for this miserable life.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:36 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I was in the process of sliding the dull side of my knife down her chest again, moving it towards her abdomen when I heard her words.. I looked to her face when she spoke up, explaining to me how she got them, or at least saying someone gave them to her. As she finished I leaned in and ran my tongue along her cheek slowly before speaking " Mmm, I see. You have such a... beautiful and delicious body. " as I finished I bite down on her cheek, my bite still not hard enough to break the skin. I release her cheek, slowly drawing my head back as I glance down at her chest, resting the blade of my knife on her abdomen, just above the top of her slacks. Loosening my grip on her, I draw my left arm back slowly, at this point it looked as if she wasn't going to run from me and if she did a little chase would be fun and add to the excitement.. I move my left hand around onto her side before I move it up to one of her breasts and take a hold of it, squeezing it some, bringing my knife down and into the front of her slacks and using the blade to slice open the front of her slacks far enough to release them so they could fall to the floor.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 236
Total WC: 2,537
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am

With the knife now playing such a big part of this scenario, I was having trouble finding the same need and desire I had felt before. When my mind had been fully awakened my abilities to rationalize and speak had partially returned. After he cuts my pants from my waist and sends them falling to the floor along with the gun, I take a short step back, pulling my breast from his grasp. "Lance. Do you want to hurt me or have me?" The tears were drying now, the weepy broken girl who stood motionless for him to toy with was almost gone. If I could hold on to this awareness I had now, maybe I could change the way this would end.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she takes a step back, at first I thought she was going to run for it, my excitement began to raise but it turned out she was only taking a step away from me... I tilted my head to the side faintly after she spoke to me. I wanted her... but probably not in the ways she wanted me to want her in, but in the ways I wanted her in.. " ... I want you my sweet. " I said with a smile as I reached a hand out, moving my hand onto her cheek, lightly caressing her cheek, thumb moving softly across her skin. Her pulling away from me had agitated me a bit, it was slowing my fun down... I step forwards, closing the short gap between us again.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 133
Total WC: 2,670
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:39 am

"You want me for what?" I said with an icy bit to my voice as I swatted his hand away from my cheek. I knew if I let him start doing that again, I would turn to mush all over and lose what little spine I'd been given back. "What do you want from me? My sex or my blood?" It was a simple question but the last few hours had shown me that it would be pointless to count on a straight answer. I wanted the sex, even I will readily admit that, and so far the cutting hadn't bothered me. It wasn't like the cut hurt all that much, knives didn't seem to hurt as much as invisible demon claws used to. I just wanted to know what he was after. If his intent was really to kill me, he should get to it and stop pussy footing around. If he's going to drag me to the floor and have his way with me, he should get a jump on that too cause the mood is going to pass in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:00 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I let out a light growl as she swatted my hand away, she was continuing to resist and it had pushed me to the point where I now decided to use my solution for resistance... " What do I want... What I want... " I said softly as I looked into her eyes, my smile shifting into a light grin, lowering my right arm, I reach behind me, sheathing my knife, bringing my arm back around I reach out for her, though this time I do not go for her cheek, this time I reach out to grab her by the sides, pulling her back to me even though I knew she would resist and probably strike me.. Pulling her to my body I leaned in and began to nibble at the side of her neck, taking a moment to kiss it every few nibbles, as I did this I pressed my body into hers, my grip on her sides increasing to the point of squeezing her, in an attempt to keep her in place so she couldn't get away from me.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 182
Total WC: 2,852
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 am

I did struggle against him at first, his sheathing the knife didn't mean he had chosen to want me for the sex, but the only fight I put up was a few wiggles of my body and some half hearted sounds to discourage him. Of course they wouldn't work, he is so much stronger than me. Eventually I gave in, I knew I would, he probably did too. The nibbles on my neck lit that inner flame again and his kisses peppered between them only fed the fire. The sounds changed over and gave way to the same whimpers and moans he'd heard from me before. My hands gripped his waist, my fingers digging into his body through the clothes he still wore, and dragged his body harder into mine. I was pressing myself, that part of myself he'd once again inspired to burn, into him; physically begging for what I knew he could give and hoping to feel some sign that he was as affected as I.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:38 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Her struggling didn't last very long, giving into my force and what I was doing. When she had given in I released her sides and moved my arms around her, holding her close to me as I kissed her neck more. Holding onto her, I began to step backwards, pulling her along with me. I stopped for a moment, pulling my arms away from her waist and letting go of her, I reached up and took a hold of my jacket, pulling it away from my shoulders and allowing it to fall to the floor before I moved my arm around her, holding onto her again, my body offered its own reaction to what she was doing, my erection smiler to hers.. I begin to explore her back with my hands, running the tips of my fingers over some of the scars on her back when I feel a set of claw marks on her back, I slowly run the tips of my fingers over the claw marks before I pull my hands away from her back, taking a hold of her jacket, blouse, and bra and begin to push them off of her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 194
Total WC: 3,046
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:09 am

Mmm, so he was reacting the same way, that was a very pleasing development... one that I wanted out in the open instead of being confined to a cloth prison. I felt his hands on my back, knowing what he would find there, but I didn't care anymore. Let him find them all, all the reminders of the demon, of the games he played with me for eighteen years. When he finally made the move to push my ruined clothes away I wiggled and shrugged to help him out and get the tattered garments off of my body as soon as possible. When they slipped over my hands and settled on the floor, I wasted no time in reaching for him pants. I could care less about keeping them usable, I just wanted them off of his body right now. Gripping the waist of the pants, I jerked as hard as I could until the button flew from the fabric and skidded across the kitchen floor. Fuck it, I'll sew it back on later. With the button gone, it was easy to push the fabric over his hips and send it to join mine on the linoleum. Now that his body was exposed, my hands took advantage of the situation and embarked on a rough exploration.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:31 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Once I had the remains of her garments freed from her shoulders, pulling them down to about her elbow before I let go and move my hands back to her body, letting her finish with removing the remains. I brought my hands to rest back on her sides, watching her for a moment as she went right for my pants. Looking away from what Lexi was doing, I reached out and took a hold of her hair and pulled her into a deep kiss, as I kissed her I felt the jerks at my pants and then finally something gave way and they went slack, after they went slack I felt them slide down as I continued the kiss with Lexi. Once I felt them come to rest at my feet I pulled Lexi close to my body and took her to the floor. Things fade to black.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 148
Total WC: 3,194
OOC:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:37 am

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intertwined Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intertwined Fates   Intertwined Fates Empty

Back to top Go down

Intertwined Fates
Page 1 of 1