Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tangle Fates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 am

Tangle Fates LanceH2HTangle Fates
- - - - - - - - - -
I glance over to Lexi for a moment before I slowly look away as I finish refastening my pants. I glance to the bathroom door for a moment before looking to the two bags of goodies I had gotten not long ago... My attention shifted back to Lexi as I begin to hum again. I bring a hand up and reach out to her, touching her cheek lightly as I watch her. " .... Are you going to finish what you started? " I ask her as I gently rub her cheek a moment before pulling my hand back, allowing it to fall to my side. She had given me what I wanted and in doing so, delayed what she was set on doing, but I was unsure if she wanted to finish with the treatment of my injuries or simply get away from me.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 145
Total WC: 145
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:55 am

Now that the deed was done my face was burning under a constant blush. He'd been very different from my only basis for comparison, different enough for me to fully enjoy myself. As I go through the process of rearranging my clothes, he reaches out to touch my cheek again. Smiling to him, I nod and answer his question. "Of course, just let me get my pants on and I'll take care of you." Stepping in to the holes my feet had left when the material pooled around them, I crouch down to stealthily gather my weapon with the waist of the pants and carefully draw them back up. Slipping the barrel into the elastic of my underwear to hold it secure while I fasten my slacks, I correct it's positioning while appearing to tuck my blouse back in. With everything back in its proper place, I am ready to finish what had been started before that very nice and stress relieving distraction. Walking back to the sink to grab the anti bacterial ointment and the bandages, I signal for Lance to return to the toilet so I could complete my task.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:07 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I nodded faintly at her answer and when she went down for her pants, I allowed my hand to fall back to my side as I glanced down at her. I watch her for a moment before I shift, turning to the side I look over at the mirror above the sink for a moment before I glance down at the materials Lexi had gotten to treat me with. I reach over and pick up some of the bandages, examining them for a moment before I set them back down and look to Lexi. By now she was finishing up and came over to the sink with me, grabbing something before she signaled me to have a seat again. With a nod, I move back to the toilet and and sit back down, looking up at her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 137
Total WC: 282
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Since the open wounds had already been cleaned with the peroxide, and hadn't needed much of the liquid I assumed because he'd kept them well covered, I was ready to apply the neosporin type ointment that was supposed to promote faster healing and lower risk of infection. Once Lance was again seated on the porcelain throne, I moved over to him and began to squeeze some of the ointment on to my finger. Being as gentle as possible, I spread the semi cloudy gel like substance over the torn flesh, trying to keep the pressure from my finger light enough to move the gel without actually coming into contact with the injury. I couldn't gauge how much pain the wounds were causing him, he didn't even seem to notice them while were.. umm.. you know. That fleeting thought sent a wave of color creeping up my neck. I worked my way over his wounds more slowly this time, taking more care to not cause pain, while trying not to lose my focus in the attempt to decipher the many layers of scars, half healed wounds, and fresh ones. I could feel my eyes starting to burn with tears yet again, even to the point where drops rose to perch at the base of my lashes, but I fought to make them stay there and not fall.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
After taking my seat on the toilet I closed my eyes, allowing my head to fall forwards as I sat there, relaxing some what. My eye's didn't open again until I felt the ointment being applied to my wounds. Slowly my eye's opened faintly and I glanced to Lexi for a moment, watching her as she worked on applying the ointment while taking care not to touch the injuries directly. I watched her a bit longer before closing my eyes again. After closing my eyes, I begin to move my right arm, though I do not reach for Lexi. I bring my hand up and begin to run my fingers along my chest, running them over the scars as I start to hum lightly, singing softly " Twinkle, twinkle, little star.... How I wonder what you are.... " My words trail off and fade back into a simple hum of the tune as I trace my fingers along the scars on my chest.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 163
Total WC: 445
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:00 pm

The song brings a smile to my face, which helps hold back the tears threatening to spill out. I remember that tune from when I was little. It was the second song my mother tried to teach me, the first was the ABC song, I hadn't heard either of them in years. As I finished up with the ointment application, I found myself humming along with Lance. Grabbing the first roll of bandages I move back and get ready to start the wrapping process. "Um, do you want these wrapped just like the other ones were? Or should I do your arm and chest separately?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:07 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As she finished up with the application of the ointment I could hear her hum along with me as I hummed my little tune. When I heard her words I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at her. I was about to speak but when I seen her red eyes and the tears in them I remained silent as I looked upon her face... Pulling my hand away from my chest, I brought it up and placed it on her cheek, using my thumb to wipe away some of her tears, smiling at her " .. Like before. " I said softly as I gazed into her eyes, keeping my hand on her cheek a bit longer before I began to withdraw it.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 126
Total WC: 571
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 pm

As had become customary, when Lance's hand rises to my cheek I find myself tilting my head to welcome the touch. My lips curve in a soft smile as I feel his thumb brush at my tears, his reaction helps take away my feelings of foolishness for tearing up in the first place. "Just like before... ok." Making no movements until his hand withdraws from my face, I unravel a couple feet of the bandage and take the loose end in one hand. Leaning into him, sliding both arms around his body, I start the first of many revolutions to cover his torso with the gauze ribbon. Halfway into the task of wrapping his chest, I place a soft kiss to the side of his neck, an impromptu urge I failed to ignore.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:46 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I allow my arm to fall back to my side though when she leans against me, I glance at her for a moment as she begins to wrap the bandages around me. I watch her for a moment before looking away, allowing my head to slouch forwards as I close my eyes. I know this process can take a bit of time to do, having done it before on my own I wasn't sure how long it would take her to finish the task. When I felt a kiss on my neck, I open my eyes for a moment, tilting my head to the side a bit for her. As my eyes close again I bring a hand up, reaching it out to her I place it on her side lightly, humming for a moment before it fades away as I whisper faintly " .... Ill save you. " I say faintly, resting my hand on her side for a moment before allowing it to fall away.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 167
Total WC: 738
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Just as I am nearing the top of his chest with the roll of bandages, almost ready to move the wrapping down his arm, I hear his faint whispered 'I'll save you'. I wasn't sure if he was saying that directly to me or not because as far as I knew there wasn't anything to save me from. Besides, I thought I was saving him, wasn't that what everything so far had been about? Deciding to go ahead and make a comment about his words. Pulling back slightly, just enough to gaze down at his face, my own whisper poses a counter offer. "How about we save each other?" Without waiting for his response, I move back to the task at hand and bring the gauze up along his armpit to start wrapping it along the definitions of his muscled limb. Before circling the bandage too far down his bicep, I gently move the arm to make sure that full range of motion would be possible. I didn't want the dressing to hinder him at all, a consideration that could prove fatal later on if he chose to attack me once I was no longer useful.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:08 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I felt her shift but I figured she was just working with the bandages... When I heard her speak to me, I opened my eyes and looked at her, at first I wasn't sure what she was talking about but then I realized she must have heard what I said.. As I look at her I cant help but think of my sister.. And with thoughts of my sister came flashes of what I had done... As she went back to bandaging me, my head quickly fell forwards as I lowered it. As I sit there tears begin to form in my eyes, though no other signs of crying are produced from me, simply tears. Feeling her move my arm, I allow it to move almost in a limp sort of way, allowing it to be moved as she wished, offering no resistance...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 143
Total WC: 881
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:26 pm

When he didn't seem to react to what I had offered, I figured he must not have been talking to me so I just let it drop and focused on what I was doing. Once I was certain that his range of motion would not be affected by my dressing, I continue rolling the bandage around his entire arm. By the time I reached his hand I was approaching the end of the first roll, which was perfect because there were a few rolls left in the bag of supplies that he could take with him and change once these were soiled like the others had been. Wrapping until the end of the roll, I thread the edge through a few of the previous wraps and tie a small knot on the back of his hand where it shouldn't get in his way. Taking a step back I look at his lowered head with a confused glance before reaching out to gently lift his face to mine. "I'm all do... oh Lance, what's wrong? Did I wrap them too tight?" The tears in his eyes shot a lance of sorrow through my heart. I was sure that I had hurt him somehow, though I was as gentle as I could be the entire time.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I sat there, allowing her to finish wrapping my arm, my head still tilted down as the tears dripped to my lap when they became to heavy to remain on my cheeks. Whens he released my arm I allowed it to fall back to my side, keeping my head down as I silently cried. I felt her hands on my face and then she is lifting my head. Still I offer her no resistance, allowing her to lift my head so we were face to face now. Now that my head was up right the tears flowed down my cheeks instead of dripping onto my lap, no signs of crying were present on my face aside from the tears, there was actually a pleasant smile on my lips as I looked at her. I watch her as she speaks to me... She thought she did something wrong? I shake my head faintly to her question, offering a sign that she was not the source of my tears.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 167
Total WC: 1,048
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Even after his slight head shake, seemingly meant to reassure me, I can't let the issue go. The smile on his face is the same one he had been wearing most of our time together, but the tears still worried me. Gently nudging his legs apart, I lower my body to a kneeling position between them. With my arms resting on his thighs, where I could feel a few of the wet spots where his tears had fallen, I slide my hands to his sides and rub his hips softly. My light green eyes stay on his face as I try to find a way to the root of the problem. "What's wrong, sweetie? Please let me help." When he was hungry and injured I was worried, but this... these tears were too much to bear. I could feel my own tears surging to the surface again, this time I didn't know if I would be able to hold them back.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I continue to watch her, allowing her to push my legs apart before she sank to her knees between them, still looking at me. Bringing my arms up, I move my hands onto her arms, slowly running my hands across her arms as I look down into her green eyes, my own red eyes gazing deeply into hers as I sit there. When I hear her words my hands come to a stop as I look at her... No one had called me that in so long... My mother was the last person to call me that... sweetie.... My hands begin to shake faintly as I look down upon her, memories of past events bubbling up to the surface in my mind to remind me of each and every little thing I had done, reminding me of the monster I am...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 141
Total WC: 1,189
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Oh no, I'd messed up somewhere. I wasn't sure if it was the use of the word 'sweetie' or the plea to let me help him. Whatever it was, I felt the trembling of his hands on my arms. "I'm sorry, did I say something wrong? I take it back, whatever it was. Please Lance, tell me what's going on?" I could hear the slight hitch in my voice as my fear and concern for this man slip through to ride on my words. The tears that had risen again were now spilling over and falling down my cheeks as if someone had turned a faucet tap to release the flood. I had only met this man little more than an hour before. How could I possibly care this much already? Something told me that it wasn't only because of the sex but that it had played a large role in the depth of my concern. What started out as my trying to save a stray had suddenly become my growing attached to a man I didn't even know. Only I could fall into something this messy on my lunch hour.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:21 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I listen to her words as I watch her, I could hear the fear and concern in her voice as she spoke to me. She was afraid and concerned about me... But why... I watch as the tears build up in her eyes and begin to flow down her cheeks. Lifting a hand from one of her arms, I bring it up and place it upon her cheek, softly caressing her it as I watch her. I had never really talked to anyone about what I had done, never opened up to anyone. I was always alone in my own little world of pain, but here, this woman, Lexi, set before me wondering what was the matter with me, why I was crying... As I struggled to gain control of my emotions, knowing rage would follow suit after this little spill I slowly run the tips of my fingers across her arm, lips parting as if to speak but nothing comes out...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 162
Total WC: 1,351
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 pm

I couldn't believe that he had taken the time to touch my cheek while his tears were still falling. What a sweet move. It seems like he wants to talk, or that he is trying to say something, but when his mouth opens nothing happens. Holding my current position, only moving to reach up and offer his cheek a similar caress, I wait patiently for him to continue. "It is alright, Lance, you can tell me. Whatever it is, I'll do my best to help." The whisper is offered as my face turns in his hand to place a light brushing kiss onto his palm.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:25 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
As I look down at her, keeping my hand on her cheek, I begin to move my thumb slowly, running it across her skin again as I watch her. When I felt her hand on my cheek, I leaned into it some, nuzzling her hand lightly. I listen to her words as I nuzzle against her hand some. I could see no way she would be able to help me... There was no way I could become human again not after what I had done, my hands stained with the blood of many, including my family... I gaze into her eyes a moment longer before I begin to close my eyes, whispering lightly " I'm sorry... Anna.... " as I finish my statement my hand slowly falls away from her cheek, though I keep my face near her hand.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 139
Total WC: 1,490
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 pm

When all he lets slip is a whispered apology and the name Anna, I realize that whatever was haunting him was probably too much for me to fix or even ease. So that led me to do the only thing I thought I could. Rising up on my knees, I gather him into my arms. My hands rub gently over his back while my mouth presses light kisses over his hair. Between the kisses I find myself whispering words that I hope will comfort him. "I'm sure she forgives you, for whatever it is that has you so sorry, I'm sure Anna doesn't hold a grudge." I prayed silently to myself that these words would dry his eyes and calm his tortured soul. I didn't know what else to do, didn't have a clue what else I could even try.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I keep my eyes closed as I feel her arms move around me, leaning into her some, I remain silent. Pressing my face into her chest some I bring my arms up and begin to move them around her waist as. I nuzzle lightly against her chest, feeling the kisses and hearing the words of comfort she as giving me. As I run my hands along her sides and onto her back I find something that seemed out of place, something was tucked into her waist band under her jacket.. Pulling a hand away from her back I move it under the back of her jacket, reaching up to what was tucked into her waist band, my fingers are met by a cold, metallic object, running my fingers over it I find my mind quickly comes to the conclusion of what this item is she has tucked into her waist band, she had a pistol tucked into her waist band....
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 160
Total WC: 1,650
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:47 pm

It seemed to be working so far. His arms had moved around my body and were running along my back until... oh shit, the gun... please don't let this set him off and send him reaching for that knife again. Usually my body would tense with fear at having my semi concealed weapon found, but since I'd already been through so much with him in the past couple hours there was no tensing. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Every muscle went limp and a deep sigh escaped my lips. The kisses and movements of my hands stopped. "It's not loaded." I figured the truth would be my only chance now. "I carry it to scare away muggers and rapists." My voice only comes out as a whisper, but since I was still so close to his head, I knew he would hear me clearly.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:59 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When I felt the gun I tensed up and thoughts of why she truly brought me in here began to race through my head, or at least what I pictured as the true reason why I was in here with her... In my mind I watched as it played out with me going to leave and her shooting me in the back then leaving me here to die... I wasn't about to let that happen... Her reaction to me finding the weapon did not fit the images my mind was conjuring, instead of trying to attack me she went limp and eventually told me why she had it... Up to this point she had been kind to me, taking care of my injury's and giving into what I wanted... but was it all a ploy? I knew people in this world lied and lied a lot, about many different things and to get what they wanted... One moment a man will be your friend and the next he is stabbing you in the back, so I was not sure if her words were true or conjured up to make me at ease, all I knew is the madness of this world... My grip on her tightened some as I took a hold of the pistol and slowly withdrew it from her waist band, pulling my arm from her jacket, I had no idea really how to use a gun so at this point in time I didn't know how to check to see if it was loaded and I wasn't sure if I should give it to her to show her...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 271
Total WC: 1,921
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:18 am

Once I feel him remove the gun from my pants, I draw back slightly, despite the somewhat tighter hold he had on me. If he looked at my face, he would see total resignation, there was no fight in me at the moment and I had given myself completely over to his whim and will. "If you don't believe me you can release the slide and check the clip, it's been empty for months." I supposed this was a good thing overall, even if it led to me getting myself killed in here. At least he wasn't crying anymore and that was what mattered to me most; a fact that not only scared me but saddened me at the same time.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:29 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When I feel her draw back, I keep a tight grip on her so she isn't able to get away from me fully... I pull my head back and as I tilt it up to look at her, I open my eyes to look at her face. I slowly release her fully and pull back so I was sitting up fully. After sitting up fully I bring her gun up and look at it for a moment, looking for the slide she mentioned.. I fiddle with a few buttons and levers I spotted on the weapon until one makes the magazine slide out of the bottom of the gun. Catching it before it could fall to the ground I look at it for a moment, indeed it did not have any bullets in it... I lift my gaze from the empty magazine and look back to her, still remaining silent.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 150
Total WC: 2,071
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:38 am

"Like I said, it's just to scare away muggers and rapists. I'm no threat to you, nor do I have a reason to lie, trust me." The gun was in his hands, as was my life. He could now see plainly that I had been telling the truth. All I could do now was make my case and pray that he didn't reach for that knife again. Whatever happened next was up to him and no matter the decision, I wouldn't try to fight or change his mind. Ok, maybe I would give changing his mind a shot but I wouldn't fight him, there would be no point to that. The least I could do while he was deciding what he wanted to do with me was clean up the mess I had made. Since he had fully released me I moved to the sink and started putting the leftover supplies back into the bag. The remaining rolls of gauze joined the mostly full bottle of peroxide and tube of ointment in the bag, which I set beside the bags containing his snacks and drinks. "You'll need to take those with you in case of more injuries or if you need to change those bandages again in a few days." There was a tone of sadness in my voice now, not because I knew he could be biding him time before slashing my body open with his blade, but because I still didn't feel like I had really helped him today.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I watched her as she pulled away and went over to clean up the mess that had been made from bandaging me up. As she does that, I think on her words as I look back at the weapon... I carefully slide the empty magazine back into the weapon before glaceing over to Lexi as she works on cleaning up the mess I shift my gaze back to the weapon, thoughts still running through my head of her using the gun on me.. but it didn't have any bullets so I knew she couldn't. When I heard her speak to me I lifted my head and looked at her before looking to the bags, I had forgotten all about my goodies during the heat of all that was going on... Slowly, I reach out with the gun and offer it back to her " .... I- " I stop myself as I look up at her, still offering her the gun.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 161
Total WC: 2,232
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 am

I could feel his eyes on me as I moved about the bathroom, I hoped that he hadn't gone for his knife. It was a nice day outside, I didn't want to die on a sunny day unless it happened where I could watch the clouds as my life slipped away. When I looked back to him he was offering me my gun back. Stepping over to him, I reach out and close my fingers around the cool metal but don't lift it from his hand yet. "You... what?" I ask gently, hoping to prod him into finishing what he had started to say, hoping the words '...am going to kill you now' didn't follow.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she took a hold of the gun I loosened my grip on it, allowing her to pull it away if she choose to. I bring my free hand up, raising it up and out to her, trying to place it on her cheek again if she didn't pull back. " .... I am a monster Lexi. " I said with a smile as I looked up at her, letting go of the gun now, my arm falling to my side as I looked up at her. I knew she would probably have something to say about that, something along the lines of me not looking like a monster or not being a monster but I felt as if I was a monster... and I knew there was something in me... something that was a monster and made me a monster..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 141
Total WC: 2,373
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:02 am

So he's a monster. At least he didn't say he was a monster who is going to kill me. We're making progress and heading in a healthy direction. Usually this would be the part where I would wrap my arms around him and disagree, using my soothing voice to tell him that the man I just got finished... you know what -ing with... was in no way a monster. I didn't do that, well not that exactly. Since he had brought his hand once again to my face, a move I was selfishly beginning to love, I reached out with my free hand and did the same to him as I finally voiced my reaction. "Aren't we all monsters in some way? Whatever terrible, even monstrous, things we did in the past, we have to let those things go or we will never be able to live our lives. It is our ability to forgive ourselves for past evils and move on to live a good life that separates us from the true monsters. I've seen true monsters, worse than anything you could imagine; I've seen what they are capable of, been a victim of their evil. If you really are such a monster, how could you do this?" My hand leaves his cheek to rest atop his hand upon mine. "Monsters are incapable of such a gentle touch, such a caring gesture. Every time you have touched me since we met today, Lance, there has been a gentleness in it, even when our basic instincts took control, you still did not hurt me even though you could have easily."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:31 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When her hand came to rest upon my cheek again, I tilted my head into it, closing my eyes for a moment as I listened to her words... How could I forgive my self for what I had done.. To me, the acts I had committed were unforgivable atrocities. When I felt her hand draw away from my cheek I open my eyes again and look up at her as she rests her hand on mine, speaking to me again. As I looked up at her the smile from before began to come back, thumb softly moving back and forth across her cheek as I looked up into her eyes " I do not deserve forgiveness. " After speaking, I slowly began to raise back to my feet, still looking at Lexi.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 132
Total WC: 2,505
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 am

A part of my heart breaks for him when he speaks and my eyes stay locked on his face as he stands. "Why? What could you have possibly done that was so bad?" Even I, being responsible for my father's death, couldn't imagine him doing anything worse than that. Part of me wanted to tell him my secrets, tell him everything I had done and allowed ot be done to me, but I couldn't, not yet, not until I knew he wouldn't hate me for it. "Please Lance, tell me why you think you don't deserve forgiveness?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:52 am

- - - - - - - - - -
No one had ever wanted to know about my past so I had never thought about telling anyone, but she wanted to know... Well, if she wanted to know, I would let her... I didn't give a damn if she did know, maybe it would make her understand why I am a monster. Now, standing up fully, I reach out and take a hold of her wrist as I begin to push her back, back to the wall. As I do this I pull my hand from her cheek and take a hold of her other wrist, and if she didn't fight back any I would pin her back against the wall.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 112
Total WC: 2,617
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:15 am

Well this was a familiar walk, backwards, to the wall. Only the last time we'd made this trek we had been locked in a very nice kiss and his hands hadn't quite taken my wrists yet. I wondered if he was trying to change the subject by repeating our earlier act. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, that must have put it back into his mind. I let him guide me to the wall, let him pin my hands again, so far I didn't really have any reason not to. It wasn't like he was looking at me as if I were a cheeseburger, so for the moment I assumed that my life and well being were fairly safe.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:39 am

- - - - - - - - - -
She didn't struggle any as I pushed her back against the wall again, pinning her arms in place as I looked down at her. " You wish to know what I did? " I said softly as I looked into her eyes for a moment. Slowly I lean in, moving my face closer to hers as I stare into her eyes. I place a soft kiss on her cheek and another, slowly making my way to her ear and as I did so I tightened my grip on her wrists, thinking she may begin to struggle and fight back after I tell her " ... You see Lexi, I killed my mother and then my father and moved on to my little sister. I tore into her flesh like a wild animal, pulling away bit after bit and swallowing it down into my belly. " I take a moment, pausing as I press my head against the side of hers, lightly nuzzling her " All the while she begged me to stop, they all did... "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 176
Total WC: 2,793
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:50 am

While his confession was indeed a shock to me, I didn't struggle against him, I wouldn't have dreamed of it. I relaxed my body and turned my head slightly to press a light kiss to the side of his neck which was the only part I could reach at the moment. Then I spoke in a heartbroken whisper. "I'm sorry, so sorry, that you have to live with that. I'm sorry that you lost them, but they loved you Lance, they wouldn't want you to live your life carrying the guilt around with you. Have you ever tried to find their spirits? To make things right with them?" While I had not taken that step myself, the step that would involve actually putting the information I had gathered to use, I was well aware that there were people around this city who found spirits and delivered messages or arranged meetings. If the information I couldn't bring myself to use could help this poor soul, then that would be my reason for finding it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:05 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I felt the kiss on my neck and smiled a bit more as I nuzzled against her head, listening to her words... Unfortunately I was not done with my little tale but I did allow Lexi time to try and comfort me and offer a solution to my torture... Once she was finished speaking, I began to pull my head back, kissing her cheek once more before I pulled back enough to look at her face, into her eyes, smiling at her " .. That is not the end of my little tale.... That is on the beginning. " I lean my head forwards, resting my forehead against Lexi's, still gazing into her eyes " After I killed them, I was not done... I... I wanted more... So, after I killed my mother, father, and dear little sister. I left our apartment and moved on to the next... The next was were my best friend lived. " As I spoke to her I still supported the same smile and pleasant tones in my voice.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 174
Total WC: 2,967
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:17 am

And so the story continues. Still there was no resistance from me, as long as I didn't feel threatened I wouldn't try to move. Oh who am I kidding? I wouldn't even move if he were to draw the knife and hold it to my throat, or sink his teeth into my neck. In the short time we'd known each other I had been pulled in by him, by his moments of kindness and those damned gentle touches. I don't know that anything he could say or do would scare away this submissive stance I had taken with him. When he mentions his best friend, I shift my neck to bring my lips to his. Then, with our lips still connected, I pose another question. "What made you do it?" Truthfully I was asking what event or idea had made him snap in such a way, but I wasn't counting out demonic involvement. I remembered all too clearly what manipulations my own demon had been capable of just a few short months ago.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 am

- - - - - - - - - -
She had yet to struggle against me or because of my story, but I kept her arms pinned to the wall for the time being... When I felt our lips connect I was about to press into a kiss but before I could she spoke to me, asking what made me do it... Seconds after the question, my grip on her wrists tightened further, my nails pressing into her skin almost to the point of breaking the skin. I lift my head, pulling away from her face some, my smile shifting into a wicked grin now. I go to say something but I stop... something stopped me... At first I wasn't sure what it was, a voice telling me not to tell her... Then I realized who the voice was from... It was from the clawed man that gave me the power....
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 142
Total WC: 3,109
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 am

I knew I should have just seduced him with my kiss rather than open my big mouth and fuck things up even worse. Oh well, hindsight's 20 / 20 and all that jazz. With his fingers tightening around my wrists, his nails digging in to my flesh to the point of causing ripples of pain, and that new slightly disturbed smile coming to his face I knew I should be scared; I should be screaming for help right about now, but of course I'm not. I'm still standing there, limp as a rag doll, willing to let him do anything to me. And for what? Because he was the first guy to look into my eyes or reach out to touch me in a way that made me feel anything but fear? It was alarming to me how easy I had become. I'd never dreamed that I would be sucked into a possibly abusive relationship type thing after two tiny damn hours. Since I was far too gone to backtrack now, and considering that he had started to say something, I figured what the hell, let's give him a bit more prodding. "What made you do it, Lance? Did someone hurt you or trick you into doing it?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 am

- - - - - - - - - -
The words " Don't tell her. " kept getting repeated in my head over and over again. She asks me again, this time adding more to her question but the voice tells me not to answer her. So now, I become reluctant to tell her what I was just about to tell her, the one I refer to as 'clawed man' keeping me from doing it but I don't know why he didn't want me to tell her... I lean in and place a soft kiss on her forehead, I could not tell her but I knew she would keep asking me until she got an answer, it was like that with the bandages... A beacon of hope, you could call it came to me when the clawed man told me to tell her I wanted to do it.. I place another kiss on her forehead before finally speaking up, breaking my silence " .... I wanted to do it. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 161
Total WC: 3,270
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:13 am

"You wanted to do it? But why? When I..." I had started to question the answer he gave, if he'd been so sad before and mentioned not deserving forgiveness, how could he have truly wanted to do what he had done? Then my big mouth goes too far and opens the door for more trouble. I foolishly hope he hadn't caught that last part. Until this point my eyes had moved with his face, keeping him in my field of vision the best I could, but when I slip up and say too much, they fall to study the floor beneath our feet.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:30 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she cut her self off before finishing her sentence I rested my forehead against hers and watched her, watching as her eyes finally break contact with my face and look away.. " What? " I say softly, slowly pulling my head from hers and looking at her face. My grip on one of her wrists loosen and I release it, allowing her arm to fall as I bring my hand to her cheek, lightly rubbing her cheek for a moment before my hand falls from her cheek, falling to my side before I begin to move it behind my back slowly... A loud knock comes from the bathroom door followed by a voice " Excuse me. You two have been in there an awfully long time, is everything all right? " Someone on the other side of the door said. The knock on the door and voice caused me to pause momentarily...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 153
Total WC: 3,423
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:55 am

My face lifts to his when he questions me and touches my face again, but then as his hand retreats slowly, moving for that area of his body that terrifies me so, the area where his knife was sheathed, I look away again. Just as I muster the courage to finish what I had mistakenly started, a knock comes to the door. It had to be the cashier, no one else knew we were in here. My body tenses at the interruption and remains that way while I turn to look toward the door. "We're fine, we had a lot of bandages to change. I'm sorry it's taken so long but we'll be out in just a few more minutes." Turning back to Lance, praying that his knife wouldn't be raised and ready to strike down into me, my eyes are wide and full of fear. "We have to get our stuff and get out of here. If we keep hogging the bathroom he might call the cops." He still had my other hand so if we move or not is completely up to him. While still tense, I do not make any movements to try and free myself from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:06 am

- - - - - - - - - -
I watched Lexi as she answered the cashiers question about us, still not grabbing my knife yet.. " Alright ma'am. Make sure you clean up any messes in there please. " The cashier said. I had not pulled my knife from its sheath, though my hand was behind my back, the knock on the door and the words had stopped me from grabbing it.. In agreement with her, I gave a faint nod. I released her other arm finally before I reached over to the door and grabbed my jacket then slid it back on slowly as I looked at Lexi " .... Alright. " I said, my smile having returned to the one I had before, though I was not done with her... not yet... I simply agreed that we should leave this place.... I step away from Lexi and grab my two bags filled with goodies before I glance at her then down at the one with medical supplies " Carry that one? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 166
Total WC: 3,589
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:57 pm

"We're working on that now, sorry again." We had been in here way too long; just thinking of what that cashier was probably thinking, and the fact that he was absolutely right, had a heated blush spreading over my face. Evidently Lance agreed that we should get out of here because he released the grip on my wrist and moved to slide his jacket on. While he did that and then moved to the bags of goodies, I took a quick glance in the mirror to make sure nothing was terribly out of place or buttoned up incorrectly. I was in the process of smoothing down my passion tousled hair when he asked me to carry the bag of medical supplies. I was hesitant, not so that it would show or anything, but there was a skip in my heartbeat. Maybe he just wanted me to help him carry it to wherever he lived or stayed. Another brush of fingers through my hair and I was moving to grab the bad he indicated. I would wait for him to open the door, he was in the lead now. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:12 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I watched Lexi some and gave a nod when she went for the bag of medical supplies. When she asked me the question, I looked at her for a moment. Giving a faint shrug, I turned to the door and gave the knob a twist before pulling the door open. I stepped through the door first, heading for the double doors before I paused and glanced back to make sure she was following. I turn my attention back to the double doors, pushing them open and stepping through them as well. Not giving a glance to the cashier I begin my trek to the front of the store and once there, out the front door. Stepping out of the store, I stop for a brief moment to glance around before looking behind me to make sure Lexi was still there, though it would seem more logical if she bolted as soon as we were out of the store....
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 158
Total WC: 3,747
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:39 pm

I should have bolted, or run straight to the cashier and begged him for help, but if this day has shown me anything it is that I am absolutely weak and hopeless. I didn't want Lance to leave without his medical supplies, as retarded as that sounded even inside my head. I was seriously following this confessed murderer out of a semi populated considerably safe location to god knows where for god knows what. He could easily lead me to some desolate alley and then slice and dice me until his heart's content. Each time Lance looked back to see if I was still following, I was there with a dazed almost lost expression on my face. I wasn't worried about looking like a space case, the internal battle being waged inside my head was too much distraction. I hardly noticed the clerk's gaze escort us to the door, had I been paying attention I would have seen the mix of bewilderment and spite that it held. Still following behind the man as we reach the sidewalk, I am momentarily blinded by the bright afternoon. We had been in that bathroom for so long I had forgotten that it was still daylight.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
After leaving the store, I lead the way down the side walk a few yards before I come to a stop. Turning my head, I glance over my shoulder, looking back at Lexi for a moment before I shift, turning to the side, I bring my free arm up and reach out, offering her my hand, though I was not sure why I was doing such an act... As I offer her my hand I slowly look away from her and begin to glance around, it was still to early in the day to find a place to bed down in for the night, though if I had not ran into this woman I would probably be spending my time right now in an ally alone... I glanced down at the two bags of food and drinks I was holding and began to hum softly, waiting for Lexi to take my hand.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 152
Total WC: 3,899
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:35 pm

My eyes were glued to Lance's back as he led me along the sidewalk, but they moved to his profile when he stopped and held out his hand to me. He wanted to hold my hand? Seriously? The innocent hand holding thoughts were quickly pushed away by more realistic options. He probably just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to dash off into a passing crowd and make my getaway, or worse to keep me with him in case he thought I would freak out upon seeing wherever it is he was taking me. Even though the rational options sounded more plausible than him just wanting to hold my hand, I still reached out to slide mine into his and linked our fingers instead of taking my chance and running for my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tangle Fates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangle Fates   Tangle Fates Empty

Back to top Go down

Tangle Fates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next