Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Trooper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 am

Super Trooper IngelH2H
Super Trooper
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After my run in with Jyn a few days back, he got me thinking about a second job, sure I had been thinking of taking another job, a 'real' job but I had yet to pick one, that was until Jyn made mention of joining the police force... This in its self sounded risky, there were many things that could go wrong and many cluster fucks I could run into, but I went ahead and applied for a beat cop job and I actually got the job too, that was a bit of a surprise when they took me on.. I figured being a police officer would help find the big criminals and maybe take care of the ones that slip through the system and make it out again. Sitting back in the seat of my squad car, I drove down the street, nothing had come up yet, maybe that was a sign today was going to be a peaceful day... Peaceful day? The thought of that made me chuckle lightly, there was never a 'peaceful day' not here, not in this world.. Thing's quickly changed as a car sped past me, flipping on my sirens, I speed off after the car. When the driver seen my flashing lights and heard the siren they pulled over, stopping there car. I pulled up behind them before stepping out of my car and walking to the perp's car. Stepping up to the car, the driver already had the window down and the information I was planing to request, that made my job a bit easier. After giving the man a speeding ticket, for violating the speed limit, I was off on my way again.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

WC: 282
EXP: 32
JC: 1
Pay: $1,750 - Expense's.
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 am

Super Trooper IngelH2H
Super Trooper
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
' That was pretty easy, a simple ticket, nothing to big, a nice start for the day. ' I thought to my self as I drove down the road. As I went down the road, I kept an eye out for anything that was going down, now a member of law enforcement, I had to uphold the law, I realize this is the same law that let people I hunt down, go free, but I planed to change that... When I call came over the police band, I sat there for a moment trying to remember what the code men, I need to memorize those fully so I don't sound like an idiot when asking what they meant.. Picking up the walke-talkie I wait a moment before speaking into it " .. Could you tell me what that means? ". I heard a light chuckle come over the walke-talkie, followed by the voice that relaid the disturbance " Its a report of domestic violence. " " I see. I'm on it. " I said before putting the walke-talkie away, speeding down the road. When I arrived at the location, I pulled up and looked at the building for a moment, making sure I knew where it was taking place. Slipping out of my car, I head into the building, making my way up to the second floor were the domestic disturbance was taking place. Stepping off the final stair I could hear something from down the hall and made my way down it to see what was taking place.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

WC: 259
EXP: 9
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am

Super Trooper IngelH2H
Super Trooper
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Having made my way down the hall, I came to a stop at where all the commotion was taking place. As I see the couple, a young man and woman, probably in there early twenties, I sigh lightly, it as always unpleasant to see a couple fighting, why cant people get along any more? When the man seen me he lifted his hands into the air and spoke up " I swear I didn't hit her man. " he said as I looked at him. 'Here we go' I thought as I looked to the woman, who clearly had a bruise on her face and one on her arm, though the man said he didn't hit her... Seeing the bruises on the woman, I honestly felt like breaking a few of the mans fingers, but I had to restrain my self for doing such things as I was an officer of the law, though when I was off duty, now that was a different story... Pulling out my pad, I look at both them, first asking the woman what happened, as she told me what happened, from her point of view, I wrote it down and once she was finished, I did the same thing with the man. Naturally there stories didn't match, the guy said she fell, the woman said she hit him, a classic case of violence and abuse... I turned the man and read him his rights before putting the cuffs on him, the man protesting but not resisting, I turned to what I guessed was his wife, informing her that he would be incarcerated for Domestic Violence. I took the man down stairs, putting him in my car before driving him to the station.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

WC: 288
EXP: 38
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

I look over at the man riding with me, pausing for a moment at the red light " No, Ill pass. " I said, waving a hand to the mans offer for a doughnut.. I had no idea why police officers eat doughnuts while on the job and off the job but it wasn't something that stuck to me, sure I'd eat one every now and then but as a snack. If I wanted real food I would go out and grab me a bite to eat, not a doughnut.. Today was a stormy day and I hoped we wouldn't run into anything that required me to get out of the car and run through the rain. Though, I knew if something did come up that required me to, I would have to, protect and serve and all that.. Since I had declined the man's offer he had fallen silent, he was probably thinking the same thing as me, at least the part about not wanting to get out and chase down criminals in this weather. Once the light had turned green, I began to accelerate, heading down the street as I looked out the window at the gloomy seen which surrounded me in my squad car. So far the day had been uneventful, perhaps the criminals didn't like to come out in the rain either, that was some what of an upside I guess or maybe the planed to come out in force tonight, or maybe they wouldn't be out at all today.

Total WC: 254
JC +1
EXP +4
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

When I heard the radio come to life, I held my breath for a moment, waiting to see what was said. " We have a report of shot's fired. " the voice went on to fill us in on the location of the shots before the person riding with me responded, informing the dispatch officer that we where close by and would investigate. So much for a peacefully, rainy night. As I sped up down the street, I reached up and flipped on the sirens. It didn't take long before we got to our destination, there were about four or five gang members shooting at each other, one group from one gang and another from a rival gang. Some typical stuff you encounter in the Lower Commons, though it was a danger, not only to myself and the one with me, but to the others in the community as well, if a stray bullet hit someone, or someone got shot in the cross fire.. As soon as our car came into sight of the two groups, they instantly turned on us and began shooting out the squad car. Bringing the car to a quick stop, both me and the man that was with me made our exit of the car through my door, hiding behind the driver side of the car as the passenger side began to take fire from both the groups. " Fuck. " I said as I leaned back into the car as I pulled out my pistol. " We may need to call back up on this one. " The man said as he did the same as me " I don't know if we can handle all of them. " he added.

Total WC: 287
JC +1
EXP +37
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:06 pm

I nodded faintly, He did have a point we would probably need back up for this one.. " Yeah. " I said in response before I moved to the front of the car and leaned around the front of it, firing back at the group of gang members shooting at is. I figure it was about time we started firing back.. The man that was with me did the same, leaning up over the car and firing back at the group of gang members. " Give me some cover and Ill make the call for back up. " he yelled out to me while firing his pistol. I nodded " Alright! .. Reloading. " I said, pulling behind the car and leaning against it as I ejected the empty magazine and pulled a fresh one from my belt, loading it into my pistol. After loading a fresh magazine into my pistol, I peak out again and begin to open fire. Drawing the attention of the criminals, allowing the officer with me to slip into the car and make a call for back up. I couldn't hear what the man was saying as he called for back up, my mind fixed on the gang members firing at me and me firing back at them. When I fired the last round in my magazine I quickly ducked behind the car and proceeded to eject the empty magazine and load a fresh one into it, pausing a moment as the car continues taking fire.

Total WC: 251
JC +1
EXP +1
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Super Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Trooper   Super Trooper EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:06 pm

After loading a second new magazine into my pistol, I pop back up and open fire again. The man pulled out of the car, moving over to me " Back up is on its way! " He yelled out to me before he opened fire on the group as well. " Alright. " I said with a nod. We didn't have to wait long for backup to arrive and once they did we moved in. I pulled away from my squad car, raising my gun up as I opened fire, the other officers doing the same, when one of the gang members jumped out and tried to run, I fired a shot, hitting him in the chest, taking him to the ground. I moved up to him and kicked the gun away as I looked down at him for a moment, making sure he was alive before I turned my attention to the other officers and what was going on. With back up we were able to take care of the situation. Putting my gun away, I glanced over to the other officers as the gang members that gave up where put into squad cars and the ones that got shot where put into ambulances. Since the car I had been ridding in needed to be towed away so we both ended up having to ride in another squad car. I made my way over to one of the squad cars and pulled the door open, looking to the driver for a moment, giving him a nod before climbing into his car and heading back to the station.

Total WC: 268
JC +1
EXP +18
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Super Trooper Empty