Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Majority of your characters are..?

Go down 
+5
яuиє
Lydeck
LittleMariko
rekoa
Broken
9 posters

Majority of my characters are...
Good
Majority of your characters are..? Vote_lcap9%Majority of your characters are..? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Evil
Majority of your characters are..? Vote_lcap36%Majority of your characters are..? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Neither
Majority of your characters are..? Vote_lcap27%Majority of your characters are..? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
half and half
Majority of your characters are..? Vote_lcap18%Majority of your characters are..? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
I'll never tell
Majority of your characters are..? Vote_lcap9%Majority of your characters are..? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Majority of your characters are..? Empty
PostSubject: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:11 am

So I was bored and wondering, what are the majority of peoples characters sidded with, good, bad, neither?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 am

Hmm is Natsuki good, bad, or neither that is a good question and to be honest I really don't know. It was thought out that she would just be bad but the character seems to have taken a life of her own and I'm not really sure where she stands. She does summon a demon that is said to be evil but seem to follow a code of honor about who is worth fighting. So let me think of the odds of me trying to kill you.

Normal Human, Most likely safe unless you attack me then you're either dead or going to hospital wishing that your was dead. Unless your a summoner like her then she'll want to fight to see who has the stronger servant

Possessed Human, Most likely safe unless you show that you have some type of power that would make fighting you interesting.

Hitorinji, Same as possessed but thinks to DKC's character she now thinks that these type of humans are what one would called Witch/Demon Hunters and she will come after your ass sooner or later if things don't come to a fight right then. A "kill them before they kill you" type of thinking.

Spirits, She is going to kill you doesn't matter what you are doing if your good, bad, or just ugly she just sees you as a thing and she isn't going to loss any sleep over killing a thing. Yon Yon will send you stright to jail do not pass GO do not get your $200.

This is just what I think her mind set is if she'll really follow it who knows most of it will be lefted up to Kyro seeing that he is nicer then I am and will most likely let you live if he'll be able to just one shot you. If it was up to me DKC and Mariko's characters would be dead. But I wouldn't say she is evil just by that because DKC did somewhat attack her demon, who she order to get rid of some other demons, first and well Mariko's character is a demon so in Natsuki's mind it be like killing an ant or something. Now you may be asking yourself "Why does she think all of that?" well to quote Shin "Because the sky is blue."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 am

Exactly how would you go about killing my character? In order to kill someone's character, you first must have a strong one capable of the feat, unless you have one I didn't know about.

Anyways, I had chaotic neutral characters up until World of Veneza
The Mariko there was considerate more or less, but not very brave, which lead to the creation of Krys from WotL, who was de facto evil and her daughter Tyde, who was evil as well, so my main characters tend to be decidedly amoral.
I tend to make backup characters after the site's been under way for awhile, and they tend to either be painfully good (Kosho), protective (Gryndle, even though technically she was an NPC) or gay (Frog).
For this site, I have an amoral character too, but she doesn't reason things out the way Krys did, and she's not polite or sneaky like Tyde, so I guess right now she's running on the neutral line. She doesn't go out of her way to make people miserable and even thinks of her career as selling happiness.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Now it wouldn't be any fun if I just told you how now would it?
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 pm

She nags them to death.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 pm

shh, don't be telling everyone that! You'll rune it for everybody
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 pm

All my guys are fine, out standing examples of people supporting there community's, each in there very own, unique way. Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Oi. All I did was have my character react properly. He saw a demon, and attacked. It's not something he thinks about. "Oh that woman told him to attack so it'll be fine." No. It's more like, "The others are gone, now this one is left. Better take care of it before it's too late." But in the end Natsuki and Adrian are pretty much doing the same thing. Using demons for their own ends. The difference is that Adrian is out of balance with good and evil. But we'll see how it comes out in the end.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Obviously, I am so good, it's evil. From an RP standpoint, generally I'm honorable neutral. In Veneza, Kaz and I were employed by the city taking out demons and such (i.e. Kiun and Ash) and were paid to do so, so it was neither good nor evil. In SS, Jin was the protector of Tokyo and antagonizer of people who threatened it (i.e. Ash and Themeless), so I was good there. In WOTL/WOTR, Kyrojin was chaotic neutral, since he only cared for himself and Jiseki was honorable neutral, since he only cared about his country and family. Neither were evil to the point where they were... scheming.. world domination...? Well, they were, but that's not necessarily evil. Evil is killing moogles because it's Tuesday. Darius was chaotic good as far as he was concerned, for the glory of Al'Yak. Due to the ShinKyro Treaty of 2002, I was banned from playing inherently evil characters because then no one would be able to RP. Killing everyone wasn't an option and it would take the fun out of everything. I'm actually only allowed to kill 2 members a year. Due to the death of Blue Saint, I have to choose the last one carefully. Yet, to this day, I wish someone would kill me, but that's another rant.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

guess I’ll give the low down too XD

well I usually go the good way, I dun train enough to have a character taking over and killing everyone. But I always wanted to, I guess Adelles the one who gets closest to going evil.

Claudia's dead center and not much seems to change that. and Chaos is so good its almost sickening XD

My characters tend to always be those normal people that are running around, nothing to stand out ish but that cuz I always get distracted or bored with rping with my self and loose interest. (Like with WOTL and WOTR though Isuku was always fun) or I have a character that’s more a follower than a think for your self type. hopefully that doesn't happen this time since I showed up in Time for H2H I think they are all going to be very interesting in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm sorta in the boat as the person above me as far as sometimes being a follower ... it's just so much work to be a leader.

As far as personality ... well ... I'm a jackass, my character is a jackass, it's a match made in heaven. Wink
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Aha! but I changed it up! I have Adelle my sexy Vaspire lady who's all leader ^_~
I'm breaking the stereo type *nods*
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

My interest was peaked when I thought Vespire said Vampire ... what a let down. Sad
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

its the same thing pretty much XD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Most of my characters are really nice people when you get to know them and if you're on the same side of the battle camps with them. If you happen to be an enemy... well you would THINK that I was evil and such, but really I am a hero to my people, so that whole Site Villain designation is really just a misunderstanding. Kyro, I killed a handful of moogles that Tuesday, but they were dark moogles and you said you didn't mind b/c they were bad moogles.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Dark moogles aren't bad; they're misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Is looking after yourself and getting what you feel you deserve coming your way any way you can. Is that evil of just real. I would have to say none of the above or niether at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

"Closet pervert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majority of your characters are..?   Majority of your characters are..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Majority of your characters are..?
Page 1 of 1