Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Job?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:28 pm

[Lance: A Job?]
Again, Lexi had brought up the idea of me getting a job, at first I wasn't really sure about it.. I had never had a job I guess you could say, well aside from stealing when I was on the streets, but that was it. So, at first I declined idea for the most part, though Lexi did want me to help out with the bills and food so I had caved to her request. To be honest, I was afraid of getting a job.. I wasn't sure if Lexi shared my fear or if she had fears of her own that she hadn't voiced, though I hadn't voiced my fears about it yet. Lifting my head slowly, I close my eyes, letting the hot water from the shower rain down onto my face for a moment before I bring a hand up and turn the water off, having finished with the shower Lexi wanted me to take so I would be nice and clean for this little job hunt we are about to embark upon. After shutting the water off, I pushed the curtain aside and stepped out of the shower, reaching over for the towel before I began to dry off.

Post WC: 203
Total WC: 203
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:02 pm

While Lance was in the shower getting all fresh and clean so we can go out and talk to a man about a job for him I was laying out some of his new clothes on his bed. Even though the man who had clued me in on this job had assured me that the only attire required for this particular position would be tee shirts and jeans which Lance had plenty of, I wanted him to look nice when he went to talk to the foreman to formally apply for the job. One of the guys at work had heard about me wanting information for entry level positions that a strong backed man could easily do. He pulled me aside one afternoon and told me that the construction crew his brother worked on was looking for a couple day laborers to take care of the grunt work on the various ongoing building sites. He got me the specifics on the foreman and where to find him. With the storm going on today I thought this would be a great chance to track him down. He wouldn't be bouncing back and forth between sites since the rain was preventing work from being done so he would most likely be in his office catching up on paperwork and day to day duties. One of the nicer pair of pants we had picked up for Lance and one of the polo shirts were laid out on the bed along with a fresh pair of boxers and socks. Before the man had gone to take his shower I had told him I would get his clothes together so when I heard the water shut off in the bathroom, I went ahead and moved out of his room into the hallway. That way he could have some privacy to dry off and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:17 pm

As I worked on drying off, I looked at the mirror for a moment, quickly glancing away when I seen more then just my reflection in it. With a sigh I finished drying off and wrapped the towel around my waist before leaving the bathroom. Stepping out of the door I looked to Lexi who was in the hallway. I offered her a smile, reaching a hand out to her " Hey Lexi.. Did you set out the cloths you want me to wear? .. I got nice and clean like you wanted. " I said as I stepped closer to her " .. After I get ready, are we going to have something to eat and then go take care of this job business or are we going to just go do the job stuff? .. And, is this talk about the job the only thing planed for today.. I know its kind of stormy out side so we cant really do much outside.. " I asked, tilting my head to the side faintly " .. We can do what ever you'd like. " I added since I had no clue what I wanted to do.. aside from eat and a few other choice things..

Post WC: 206
Total WC: 409
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Returning Lance's smile I nod my head toward the open door to his bedroom. "Yeah, I put them out on your bed a minute ago. If you get the job you won't be wearing clothing like that, the work attire is jeans and tee shirts so that should be a plus. I can imagine you're hesitant about getting a job, Lance. I was scared to death when I first had to find work after leaving the orphanage, I can only assume that it is even harder for you to do this. That's why I am going with you, to help you through it. The guy who told me about the opening said the foreman would probably be in his office until noon. Since we had breakfast a couple hours ago I figured we would go there first and then grab some lunch on the way back, hopefully to celebrate your getting the job. Does that sound alright to you? Do you have any other questions about the job itself that I can maybe answer before we get there?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 pm

When she didn't take my hand, I allowed it to fall to my side as I glanced to my bedroom door as she began talking. Though she had not taken my hand, I stepped up to her and lightly grabbed her sides, pulling her close to me as I listened to her. When she said she was going with me, I smiled a bit more as I looked down at her, though I was still afraid. As she goes on, I bring a hand up and slowly run it through her hair. When she finishes I nod faintly " .. I'm glad your going with me Lexi. Mmm, no, I don't think I have any... Oh, wait... Do you want me to leave my knife here, or take it with me? " I know she allowed me to take it when I went out of the house but today we were going to talk about a job and I wasn't sure if she wanted me to take it along or not.. If she didn't want me to take it I knew I would feel a bit safer with her around..

Post WC: 190
Total WC: 599
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 pm

When he steps closer and places his hands on my sides to pull me closer I don't fight against him, but I try to resist the urge to let my body mold against his form. I had to stop falling into his arms every time we turned around. There was no way I could keep any sort of emotional distance between us if that behavior continued. I still wanted us to try and figure everything out as friends and roommates before even thinking about becoming a couple. Even though I had already slept with him, I didn't really think I wanted to be his girlfriend. I didn't even know how to be someone's girlfriend... not to mention the feelings I was developing for someone else that continued to cloud the situation more and more each day. So I let Lance hold me, knowing that it often settled his nerves when he did so, but I did not return the embrace. I simply lifted a hand and rested it on his upper arm as I spoke to him. "I think we could bring your knife with us, but maybe let me carry it in my purse while we're talking to the man about the job. I don't know how he would feel about a potential employee walking in with a knife strapped to his pants. He might not let you wear it to the job site if you get hired, but we can always ask him about that. Now go get dressed, we should be leaving soon so we can catch him before he leaves work for the day. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

I held her close, though she didn't return the hold, it still made me fell better to hold her close to me.. I slowly moved my hand through her hair before pulling it out as she spoke to me, nodding " Alright.. " drawing my arms from her, I leave our talk there as I step away and head to my room, pushing the door to behind me. Once in my room I look over at the cloths she picked out for me as I stepped up to the bed, pulling the towel from my waist before dropping it to the ground and begin to dress, sighing lightly as the smile fades from my face " .. Why does it always hurt. ". Picking up the cloths she had set out for me I begin to get dressed, glancing back at the door for a moment before turning my attention back to getting dressed. " Awww, is little Lancy trying to be human again? You know you can never go back, we don't want to go back. So why are we here Lancy? She doesn't want you, cant you see that. No one but me has ever wanted you. You seen how she didn't return your embrace. She doesn't want a mon- ". " Shut up! " I blurted out, kicking the side of my bed as I growled " .. Just shut up. ... Just... just leave me alone ... I .. I don't know what to do ... "

Post WC: 252
Total WC: 851
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Watching until Lance pushes his door closed behind him, I remain in the hall waiting for him to dress. I had already been dressed and ready for a little while now so all I had to do was get him out of the door and on his way to gainful employment. Thinking that he would only be a few moments, I lean against the wall to the side of his door with a sigh. Rolling my neck from side to side, in the hope of relieving some of the tension making the muscles and tendons tight, I stop mid roll when I hear Lance's voice from inside the room. After the initial 'Shut Up' there was a thud as if he'd kicked or hit something and then more speaking. Shifting my body to where I would face the door, I lift my hand and rap my knuckles against the wood. "Lance, are you alright in there? Do you need some help?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 pm

When I heard the knock, I glanced back at the door as she spoke up " .. I'm fine .. I guess .. " I said as I grab the pants and begin to slide them on " .. I'm trying to hurry. " I added as I worked on buttoning my pants. " Whats the matter Lancy? You know its true. This little job thing, is a way to get you, the crazy person, out of her house for some time so she doesn't have to deal with you, eventually she will start pushing you out more and more until you no longer live here, though, you don't belong here anyway, we belong on the street, that is our home, where we grew up, where we learned the rules of life. " As I listen to him, I groan lightly as I work on putting my shirt on " .. She .. doesn't want me? " I said, stopping for a moment " That's right Lancy, just like everyone else. No body wants you, well accept for me, aside from that no one wants a monster that eats little children, that rapes teenagers, that kills mothers, no one but me. " With a sigh, I lower my head, shifting to sit on my bed as I look over at the bedroom door.

Post WC: 223
Total WC: 1,074
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:46 pm

"Ok. I'm not trying to rush you, I just heard you talking and wondered if everything is alright." It had sounded like he was telling someone to shut up, but that was before I had spoken to him again. Unless someone had snuck into his room in the few moments since I had walked out, I figured he had to be talking to the voice in his head, the voice of his possessing spirit. That spirit who just happened to hate me enough to continually try and convince Lance to hurt me and who tried to make Lance eat me during the last full moon. Any time the voice talked to him was a bad sign, but for it to happen around the same time I was talking to him and getting ready to leave with him didn't bode well for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm

I looked over at my bedroom door a bit longer before I picked up the socks and began to put them on " ... Alexis, where are the shoes you want me to wear? " I called out as I pulled the second sock over my bear foot, glancing to the door before I reach over to my bed side table and grab my knife, pulling it partly from the sheath to look at the blade " Don't you want to slice her open again Lance? Like you did before? And taste her sweet blood, mmm, it was so good the first time, we want more. She has no use for us so why should we keep her alive? Just think of all the pain inside, that is because of her, she is making us hurt.. and we don't like that, do we? " As the voice fall's silent, I growl faintly, sheathing the knife as I lift my gaze from it. Reaching to my night table, I grip the top edge of it and roughly push it over causing the clock and other things on top of it to crash to the floor with a few loud crashing sounds.

Post WC: 200
Total WC: 1,274
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"They're at the foot of your bed, kind of tucked under the comforter. The boots would be best because you'll probably be wearing them to work if you get the job." I answer his question about the shoes he needed to wear. It seemed like he was alright now, no more telling disembodied voices to shut up and the like. Then I hear the crashing sounds of multiple things hitting the floor. While I usually respect Lance's privacy, crashing sounds absolve me of any guilt for barging in. Turning the knob on his bedroom door, I open it and step right in to see what had happened. The bed side table was upturned and the clock had skittered across the floor. "Lance, what happened? Are you sure you're alright? If you're upset about going to get a job, I guess we can put it off for a little while longer, until you're more ready for this step." If the idea of finding a job was upsetting him this much, I could shoulder the financial responsibility a little while longer and still keep our heads above water.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 pm

When the door swung open and Lexi stepped into the room, I looked over to her as she began speaking. Sighing lightly, I shake my head " .... No, it's not that.. The job thing is fine... It isn't upsetting me... " as I finished, I turned my attention away from her, my head lowering again as I whimper, going for my boots. After grabbing my boots I pull them out from under the comforter and over to me " .. I'm sorry we are taking so long. Your not mad at me... are you? " I said as I worked on putting the first boot on. " Come on Lancy, stop holding back. Let go, just look at her, she is begging for it, her sweet little body, mmm don't you remember the last time we had it? How she didn't fight back like the others. She let us because she wants it, she wants it now too and if she doesn't, who the fuck cares, its not like we cant take what we want... we just have to watch out for that fire she has.. remember, the one she was going to cook us with? " I nodded my head faintly as I listened to the voice.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 1,483
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Watching him move around the room and come to rest on the edge of the bed, his words worry me more than anything so far. "We? Lance, please tell me what's going on." Moving in front of him, lowering myself to my knees between his legs, I stop his hands from continuing their motions to pull on his boots. "I'm not mad at you, sweetie. I'm just worried about you. Is he talking to you again? Telling you to do bad things?" Knowing that voice in his mind was almost constantly trying to get him to do harmful things to me didn't exactly allow me to rest easy a mere hallway across from him at night. At least with Yoji, Saito's inner voice demon thing, he didn't outwardly try to harm me, he actually attempted to help which is something no one else had ever done for me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 pm

when she comes to rest before me on her knees, I lift my gaze and look at her as she stops my hands, stopping me from finishing with my boots. As I look down at her, I bring a hand up and reach out to place it on her cheek but stop before slowly with drawing my hand, nodding faintly " ..Not just that. Other things to.. " I fall silent for a moment before speaking again " I don't know what to do. He always makes sure I am safe and have food in my tummy.. He took care of us when the rapits and other people came to hurt me. He gave me the power to hurt the ones that hurt us. " As I speak, I bring my hand out again, though not reaching for her cheek, I move my hand to her neck and slowly run the tips of my fingers across the skin of her neck " .. I know you don't want me. It's ok.. I know no one would want me, I understand.. " I fall silent again as I look down at her " That's it Lancy.. now take a hold of her neck and start squeezing. But don't kill her, not yet.. Just make her pass out. Dead things aren't that fun to play with. Come on, you can do it. You have done it before, its nothing different. " As I listened to the voice I brought my free hand up and rubbed my face, another whimper escaping me as I rub my face.

Post WC: 264
Total WC: 1,747
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:25 pm

"What other things, Lance? You can tell me anything." I stare up at him with pleading eyes, begging to know how to help him through whatever the voice was telling him. I couldn't imagine how it must be to constantly have another voice in my head, but the night with Yoji speaking to me gave me a small peek into that sort of life. When his hand moved to my neck, I didn't try to stop him, but I didn't pay more attention to the touch. If he got any ideas from the voice who wanted him to cause me harm, I would be ready to escape his grasp at the first sign of pressure or aggression. Without letting Lance know about my apprehension, I continue to speak to him in a calm, comforting voice. "I understand that until recently he was all you had to help you get through the hard life of living on the streets, but I thought you wanted to try and build a new life. That's why I asked you to come live here, that's why I'm trying to help you get a job, to help you make a life. If I didn't want you here, I wouldn't have asked you to move in. I wouldn't have taken you shopping for a bed and furniture or clothes. I wouldn't keep bringing home food to fill your belly. I'm trying to help you Lance. I'm willing to help you in any way I can, I'm just not ready to be with you on a more intimate level and I'm truly sorry for that. I'm sorry that what happened the day we met gave you the idea that it would always be like that, I can't live like that, I'm sorry. You are the only experience I've had sexually, other than the demon, and I don't really know how to handle that. It isn't that I don't want you, Lance. Please don't think that. It's just that I'm not ready for that kind of relationship."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 pm

I remain silent, watching her as she speaks, slowly moving the tips of my fingers along the skin of her neck as I look down into her pleading eyes. " Aww, look at that Lancy. Doesn't she look so cute? .. So taste and we are hungry. She would make a juice little meal. See, she is trying to
sugar coat it, she didn't even say she wanted you. ... I'm tired of her games Lancy, why don't we go ahead and kill her? " The voice said as she stopped speaking, I remain silent for a moment before speaking up, my free hand moving from my face, reaching down to hers as I speak " .... I'm confused Lexi. Parts of me want to live here, with you, and have a life.. but there's parts that don't.. Everyday I have to restrain myself, my actions.. If I don't then I will do things to you.. And.. I don't think I wanna do that to you.. " Pulling my hand from her face, I reach down and rest it on one of her hands for a moment before picking it up from my knee and bring it up to my chest " .. And the one inside speaks of how I don't belong in the human world.. how no one but him wants a monster like me. ..Right now, he wants us to kill you.. he says he is tired of your games. I don't know what to do.. one part wants to do what he says because he has protected us.. and the other doesn't want to hurt you. "

Post WC: 271
Total WC: 2,018
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm

"I don't know what to tell you Lance. I don't the voice you hear, I don't know why he tells you these things, or even what games of mine he is tired of. What I do know is that as long as you want to live in the human world, where I think you can belong, and as long as you want to live here with me, you will have a place." I was troubled by his saying that he didn't think he wanted to do certain things to me, like it worried me that he didn't know if he wanted to hurt me or not. I didn't really know what to do about him, I had been winging this from the beginning and I was starting to feel like I was in over my head right about now. "It's all up to you, Lance, not me, not the voice. It's your life and your choice. Whatever you want to do with it, I will do my best to help you. That's all I can do Lance."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 pm

As she talks, I pull her hand away from my chest and bring it to my face and nuzzle against it some as I look down at her. When she stops speaking I nod faintly " Ok.. Thank you Lexi. " As I nuzzle her hand more, I close my eyes, releasing her hand so she could do as she wished with it " I know you wanna be friends.. and I'm doing my best to be friends with you, It's just, I like it when we hug and stuff.. It makes me feel safer.. feel good.. I'm sorry.. " I fall silent for a moment before opening my eyes again and look down at her, a smile forming on my face " Its hard to go against him, he has been there for me for so long. Given me so much.. Thank you Lexi.. Let me finish with my boots so we can go? "

Post WC: 156
Total WC: 2,174
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

"I understand Lance. Maybe someday he will stop telling you to do bad things to me and we all can live peacefully together." Since he asked me to let him finish with his boots, I lean back from him somewhat and rise to my feet. Leaning over, I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. "I like it when we hug too, it's ok for friends to hug and to hold each other when they feel scared or lonely." Breaking the hug after a moment, I back off so he could finish with his boots and we could head out for the day.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 pm

As I heard her words I smiled a bit more, nodding " ..That sounds good. ". I watch as she leans back and then raises to her feet. I expected her to turn and leave my room but instead she leans over and wraps her arms round me, hugging me tightly. As I listen to her talk again, I wanted to bring my arms up and hug her, but I resisted the urge and simply nuzzled into her as she held me. When she broke the hug, I looked up at her and smiled a bit more " Ok. " I said with a faint nod. Now that she had given me a bit of space, I return back to the task at hand " Awww. That was a touching, picture moment, you two just had. Your little touching moments is making me fucking sick.. I will let you play human a bit longer Lancy but then.. we will play with the little female and enjoy not only the pleasure her body gives us, but her flesh as well. Come the full moon, we are going to finish what we started. " as the voice fades off, I sigh lightly, finishing with my boots I slowly raise to my feet and look down at her " ..Ok. I'm all done. What about my coat? " I asked as I reached down and picked up the knife off my bed before offereing it to her.

Post WC: 244
Total WC: 2,418
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:57 pm

After backing off and watching him don his boots before standing, I take the knife he holds out to me and slip it into my purse with a smile. "I promise, if we run in to any trouble, I'll try my best to get it back into your hand as quickly as possible." After the attempted mugging toward the end of our shopping trip, I wasn't so keen on asking him to leave the knife at home any more. Were we not heading for a job interview as our first stop, I would have gladly let the man carry the knife on his belt, but as I stated earlier, the construction foreman might not take kindly to seeing a potential employee walk in to his office with a large hunting knife clipped to his belt. When he asked about the jacket, I looked to the window of his room and tilted my head to the side as I pondered the inquiry. "Hmm... I don't know that you will actually need it, I mean it is stormy outside but we have the umbrella to keep us dry. You can wear it if you want, it's in the closet, but I'm not going to bother with one." The light sweater I had pulled on would protect me from the elements not prevented by the umbrella so I would be fine during our short walk to the construction company's base of operations.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm

When she took the knife I allowed my hand to fall back to my side as I glanced to her purse as she put the knife in her purse before looking back to her as she began to speak to me. As she finished I nodded faintly " ..Ok. " I bring a hand out and lightly touch her arm " And Ill protect you. " I said with a smile, allowing my hand to fall back to my side after touching her arm. With her answer about my coat I nodded, glancing over to the window before looking over to the closet " ..I think.. Ill wear it. Since you don't mind that I do. " I said, reaching out to lightly pat her on the head before I turn and head over to my closet " .. Alexis, If I wasn't a monster would you like me more? " pulling the closet open, I reached in and grabbed my coat before pulling it out, looking over at her as I slipped my coat on " I'm ready to go, are you? " After slipping my coat on, I pushed the closet door shut before walking over to her, offering her a hand as I smiled down at her.

Post WC: 210
Total WC: 2,628
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm

"I know you will, Lance." I add after his comment that he would protect me while waiting for him to grab his jacket and pull it on. His next question, about whether I would like him more were he not a self proclaimed monster, catches me somewhat off guard. I knew it wasn't far off but I hoped we wouldn't have to go into it again today. Shaking my head, I look to him with serious and genuine eyes. "No, Lance, you aren't a monster, but who you are is not what keeps me from liking you the way you want me to. I've told you time and time again that I am not ready for a relationship. I am not ready to be exclusively intimate with one man, I'm too new at the whole scene to dive in to something that serious right now." How many times would I have to explain the same damn thing to him? Even after living on the streets for however long it's been, the man should be able to comprehend basic human emotions and decisions. Hell he had enough emotions going haywire inside himself to make a normal man go insane, why was it so hard for him to understand mine?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 pm

When she didn't reach out and take my hand I slowly with drew the offer, allowing my hand to fall back to my side as I looked down at her. As she spoke I sighed faintly and nodded as she finished " Ok.. " Pulling away from her I began to make my way to the door when the voice started speaking again " Lancy, we don't have to stay with this female. We can go play with other females since she doesn't want you, why should you have to do things with her that she wont return? I'm growing irritated at the fact that I haven't been able to play and I know you are too. " As the voice fell silent I stopped at the door and looked back to her " .. Does that mean, if I wanted... I could go play with other females? ... Since you don't want to be exclusively intimate with one man. " after asking, I watched her a moment longer before I slowly looked away as I began to hum lightly " I'm going to go grab a snack before we go.. Ill meet you at the door, ok? " Stepping out of my room I began for the kitchen to get a snack for the road.

Post WC: 217
Total WC: 2,845
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 pm

When he began to move for the door, I fell silently into step behind him. I would have remained silent for a while had he not posed another question, one I was more than happy to answer. "Yes, you can go play with any other females you want. I wouldn't dream of stopping you. I just ask that you not bring them back here until you know them for a while and know that they can be trusted. We don't have much here, but what little you and I do have I would like to keep safe. At least give me fair warning before you start bringing new people over, please. That way I can force myself to stop procrastinating and get the lock for my bedroom door that I've been thinking about for months now." Because I had not yet addressed Lance's comment about grabbing a snack, I move on to the door and wait there for him to make his way from the kitchen where he'd made a detour. "And hey, once you get this job and start bringing home a paycheck, you'll have money enough in your pocket to go out and meet all sorts of new girls to play with."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 pm

I nodded to her answer as I made my way into the kitchen, thinking on what she had said as I pulled the cabinet open and reached in, taking out tow sticks of jerky before I spoke up again " Ok. I don't know about bringing them home.. I don't see why, I can play with them outside or maybe some where else. " I slid one of the sticks into my pocket and opened the other one and took a bite, chewing up the dried meat as I looked to Lexi. After swallowing it I spoke up again " Oh.. I never needed money before when I wanted to play with them... So why would I need money now if I wanted to play with them? " I asked, taking another bite of the dried meat as I watched her, my smile shifting into a faint grin as I watched her " .. Ready to go? "

Post WC: 158
Total WC: 3,003
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 am

"I'm ready." I said as I pull the door open and step out into the hallway. Pausing in the hall, I wait for Lance to follow me out the door. "When you say 'play with them' you do mean like sexually and stuff right? Not like play with them by hurting them right?" I was hoping that I was reading him correctly based on the previous topic of conversation followed by the question if he could play with other females. If he was actually talking about eating them or hurting them, then I couldn't in good conscience condone that, nor could I really stop him, but I certainly couldn't give my blessing on something like that.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 am

I follow after Lexi and take another bite of jerky and chew on it as I listen to her question about what I meant by play with them. After swallowing the chewed up meat I spoke up " Mmmm, mostly sexual.. Though a hunt would be fun " I laughed faintly before continuing " ..I want the pleasure a body gives when being used. The same kind I got from you before. " Again I paused and a childish sounding giggle escaped me, this time when I spoke my voice held a childish tone to it " Heh. We wanna play with females because they are fun and are yummy. " I took another bite of the jerky as I looked to Lexi and smiled, speaking with a mouth of dried meat " mmmm yoo too " I said as I offered her a hand, reading to go.

Post WC: 148
Total WC: 3,151
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Well that answered my question, at least I think it did. "Umm... ok. Maybe you should stick to sexual for the time being, what with the authorities already looking for some sort of hunter. You don't want to draw more attention to yourself by scaring some random chick." I try not to blush when he mentioned the pleasure he got from using my body the first day we met. I never should have let that happen that day, it was too impulsive and irresponsible, but at the time I had been too afraid of the man to resist. Plus I did kind of wonder what it would be like with a man instead of a demon, and while it had been much better than the demon, it wasn't something I couldn't live without. Now that Lance had his jerky and was ready to go, I hold out my hand to let him take it. I had come to realize that he was more relaxed when walking down the street if I let him hold my hand so it was a small price to pay to bring the man a tiny bit of comfort. I would wait to make sure the door was shut securely behind us before heading for the stairs. If Lance didn't continue the conversation I would be content to exit the building in silence. We didn't have far to go, only a couple blocks really, and with the storm outside the sidewalks would be a little less crowded than usual so we shouldn't be slowed down by slow moving people out for a lunchtime stroll. As soon as we exit the apartment building, I would pull my hand from Lance's long enough to open my umbrella and lift it up so that it would protect both of our heads from the rain that was falling between the dotted overhangs and eaves that would offer minimal protection on their own.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I frowned faintly when she told me to stick with just the sexual stuff.. I couldn't go play with them other ways.. Swallowing down the chewed up jerky I spoke up " Ok.. I will try and only do sexual play with them.. I will try and play nice for Lexi? " As I ended my statement, I nodded my head a few times " Mhm, Mhm ". When she took the offered hand I smiled a bit more, lightly squeezing her hand as I held onto it. I followed her out the front door, taking another bite of my jerky as she checked to make sure the apartment door was locked up. After she was done I would offered a bite of the jerky as I followed at her side to the stairs " Mmm, Want some? Its really good. It's like a yummy yummy in your tummy. " I said, smiling a bit more " .... I wanna find some yummy looking females to play with Lexi, do you know any? " Even though she said I could go play with other females I still felt kind of.. I don't know.. I liked the idea of being able to play with other females but I liked playing with Lexi too but she didn't wanna play with me.. Retracting the jerky I nibbled on it faintly as I fell silent for the time being. " Mmm Lancy, we can go play tonight.. She doesn't nave to know about our little hunts, we can even get some yummys who cares if one or two die? They are just human's after all, and we know how humans are. " as I listened to the voice speaking I began to lightly rub her hand with my thumb.

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 3,446
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:03 pm

"You do understand why I said you should stick to safe sexual play with them right? With your other... extracurricular activities, the cops are already on high alert. You don't want to do anything else that could catch their attention." Holding the umbrella over our heads, I begin to lead the way to our destination. "No, I don't think I know any 'yummy looking females' as you put it. The only girls I know are the ones from work and they are all either married or at least have boyfriends." While it was true, I was the only unattached girl in the whole office building but even if I wasn't, I didn't really feel comfortable subjecting an innocent coworker to Lance's idea of play. A couple blocks later, we arrive at the front door of the construction company office. Stopping beneath the awning hanging over the door, I close up the umbrella and shake some of the rain off of it before looking up to Lance. "Well this is it. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:05 pm

As she spoke I nodded as I listened to her. " .. Yes I understand. You want me to just play nice with them and not do bad things to them. Right? I know the cops are after me, no I don't want to bring them to your house Lexi. I will make sure they go look some where else. " I said with a nod, following at her side staying under the umbrella with her. I looked off into the distance, watching the rain as it fell from the sky like tears from above, listen to her as she began to talk to me again. As she finished I signed lightly, nodding " Oh.. Ok. I guess I gotta go look for someone to play with them. And I will try my best not to bring them home, promise. " After that, I fell silent, again gazing off into the distance as I began to hum lightly. When we arrived I looked at the building and to the front door when we came to it, stepping under the awning with her. I looked to her and nodded faintly " Ok. Yeah, I'm ready... What do I need to say? "

Post WC: 201
Total WC: 3,647
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

"We're going to fill out an application and then the man we came to talk to is going to ask you some questions. Mainly he will ask why you are applying for the job he has available and if you have any experience in the work he will be asking you to do." Giving the umbrella another shake, I push the glass paned door open and step inside the office lobby before moving aside to let Lance follow me in. Lowering my voice so the construction foreman won't hear me, I place my hand comfortingly on the man's arm. "Don't worry. I will stay with you the entire time. The guy from work assured me that this guy won't have a problem with that. If there are any questions you can't or don't want to answer, then just look at me and I'll jump in for you."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm

I wasn't so sue about filling out an application.. I had rudimentary writing skills and spelling skills... though I never did learn much in the way of schooling after I left... " Ok. " I said with a nod as I looked to her. I waited a moment before following after her when she stepped out of the way. Once inside I glanced around before looking back to Lexi as she lowered her voice before talking, the hand on my arm made me smile faintly as I looked down at her. As she finished I nodded " Ok.. I'll try to do it with out having you help me to much.. Um.. Lexi.. " I drew my gaze away from her and looked down, sighing lightly " I'll do my best so I can get a job and help you with the money. " I said, nodding faintly. " But... I'm not sure I'll be good at writing.. I can do it.. I just haven't learned much since... I'm sorry... "

Post WC: 172
Total WC: 3,819
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 pm

Listening to Lance admit that he wasn't very skilled at writing, I try not to let my lips curve in a smile. I had thought about this and prepared for it to come up. Nodding my head while giving his arm a soft pat, I keep my voice low and reassure him. "It's alright, I can fill out the application for you. In fact, we can do that right now." Since the applications for employment were displayed in a clear plastic stand on the edge of the receptionist's empty desk, I take one and a pen from the cup beside them. Moving to the chairs arranged in a waiting area of sorts, I grab a thick magazine and then pat the seat beside me. "Come on over here and tell me the answers to these things so I can fill them out." The first line was his name, which made me realize that I didn't even know Lance's last name. Glancing over the rest of the application, I hoped that together we could fill enough of it out to have it make sense.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:22 pm

I watched her after admitting I wasn't skilled at writing, expecting a different reaction from her but the one I got made me feel better inside.. And when she spoke I nodded, her words making me feel even better " Ok... Thank you. " I watch her as she moves away and gets the application as well as a pin before sitting down. When she calls for me, I move over to her and sit in the seat she patted and look down at the application for a moment. The first thing that they wanted was your name... your full name.. I lifted my gaze from the application and looked to Lexi for a moment, biting my bottom lip, a concerned and confused look on my face as I looked back down at the application. I hadn't used my real name for anything in so long... I remembered it but to me, it was a name that belonged to the little boy from before.. not the person I was now.. On top of that I wasn't sure how Lexi would react to finding out Lance wasn't my real name... For all she knew it was my real first name.. and I just didn't tell her my last name..

Post WC: 208
Total WC: 4,027
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Sitting there, pen poised over the blank line where his full name was supposed to go, I noticed that Lance was taking a lot longer to answer this first, and supposedly simplest question. I hadn't considered the idea that he wouldn't be able to read, if he was illiterate he faked it very well to have hidden it from me thus far. "Ok then let's get started. First off your name, I don't think you've ever told me your last name, and is Lance your first name or middle one?" There, if he didn't know the line was asking for his name then he wouldn't have to admit, and even if her did, he would have a bit more time to figure out his answer. Maybe he couldn't remember his last name after not using it for so long. I really should have gone through these basic questions before we had arrive here.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 pm

I had remained silent, pondering over the question and when Lexi spoke up, I glanced to her for a moment and smiled faintly before turning my attention back to the sheet of paper, shaking my head faintly to her question, there was no going back now.. It was either going to go over well and maybe some questions later about it or Lexi was going to take it bad right now and get mad at me and maybe walk out on me or something, either way I was going to tell her my real name and hope for the best.. " .. No. It isn't a middle name.. or my real name Lexi.. My real name is Landon... Landon Reinhart.. Lance.. Lance is the name I use.. It's the one I gave my self after... " I fell silent not continuing my statement, Lexi already knew what I had done.. so there was no need to talk about it, as I slowly lifted my gaze from the paper and looked to Lexi, a sad
expression comes over my face as I look up at her, looking to see what her response would be, slowly moving a hand over and placing it on her arm lightly. I hoped she wouldn't freak out about it or anything, I know to her it might seem like I lied to her when I told her my name before.. but to me it wasn't really lying, I had a name, it just wasn't the one that my parents had given me..

Post WC: 256
Total WC: 4,283
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 am

That figures. Why would he use his real name if he was the lone survivor of a massacred family? When he reveals his true name, I nod my head and begin writing it down, angling the paper his way so he could check the spelling and make sure I got it right. Then I went on ahead and added our address in the next few lines. I noticed the sad expression he wore on his face but didn't acknowledge it immediately. The last thing I wanted here was an emotional outburst so I would have to handle this nonchalantly. "Ok the basics are taken care of. Have you ever worked anywhere before? This area down here is for previous work experience. Since the job you are trying to get here is basically doing whatever they need at the time you could put any people or places you worked for doing odd jobs for money, food, or shelter along the way." Maybe he would let the emotions go if I just breezed right over them. He should know me well enough by know to know that I cared about him, but he should also know that I preferred to keep emotional and private conversations to the confines of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Well.. That was good I guess, she didn't say anything about it, but she could be waiting for later when we are alone to fuss.. I slowly draw my gaze away from her, looking back down at the paper, scanning over the name she put down and seeing she had filled in the address too.. With the way she was acting I figured she didn't mind that I told what she might call a lie before. When the next question comes up, I thought on it for a moment before looking back to her face " Mmm.. before, when I was younger and still learning the ropes I guess you could say... I helped some alley bums push stuff around, dumpers, sofas, and other stuff. But I have done lifting I guess.. " I lean up so I could whisper to her " Body's do weigh a lot. " I whispered to her before pulling away " Umm, you have seen I'm good with my arms.. and work hard? " I was trying to help out in my own way. I really didn't have references to put down, at least not job related ones or sound ones.. " Ohh. I did move all the boxes out of my room for you. " I said, nodding as I began to lightly move my thumb on her arm " Does that help any? " I asked, offering up a smile " And you did the name right too. " I added a second nod before looking back to the paper, waiting for the next question.

Total WC: 4,547
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

The name issue didn't really bother me, it wasn't like I hadn't considered changing my own name over the years, it was a personal decision that took a fairly long time for me to come to and I just happened to decide that my name meant too much to me to change it. If I were being entirely truthful with myself I would admit that the fact Lance hasn't told me his real name or even his last name until this point, which meant he probably wasn't ever going to willingly reveal the information to me, bruised my heart just a bit. I thought he was learning to trust me but obviously we still had a long way to go to make this arrangement really work. Of course there were plenty of things I hadn't told him either, but nothing as basic or vital as my name.

Moving on to the past work experience I listen to the things he says before shaking my head slightly and slowly. "Hmm, I don't know that I can actually put any of that down on the form. There is an opened ended question on down that asks us to list skills or abilities that qualify you for the position so I think all of that can go down there." Filling in the work history table with a simple 'not applicable', I move on down to the open ended area so I could fill it in before forgetting what all Lance had said. Since the specific tasks he mentioned weren't exactly the sort of things you want to list on an application, especially the comment about bodies being heavy, I took a bit of creative license and cleaned them up to be more general terms like 'No stranger to hard work or heavy lifting.. very experienced with odd jobs and support duties'. All that was left were the education table and the 'have you ever been convicted of a crime' line. Looking to Lance with a raised eyebrow, I spoke with a hesitant smile. "Okay... next up is education. Do you remember the last grade you finished in school? And this line down here asks if you've ever been convicted of a crime. 'Convicted' is the key word there. Have you ever been arrested and actually found guilty of anything?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 pm

I nodded faintly " Ok.. Sorry it didn't help any.. " I said, glancing up at her before looking back at the form, scanning over it for a moment before looking back to what she was filling out. As I watched her, I began to hum lightly, still moving my thumb over her arm as I looked down at the form. When I seen what she put about work experience I nodded again, what she put looked good to me. As she moved on, I lifted my gaze from the paper and looked to her, seeing her raised eyebrow as she began to speak again. I looked at her for a moment before looking back down at the form " .. Well.. It wasn't very high.. I did leave when I was young.. Ten... " I looked down for a moment, thinking about the other part of her statement about being convicted of a crime. After thinking on it for a moment, I shake my head faintly as I look back up at her and smile some " No. I haven't been on this one. " I said, pointing to the one about crimes " .. I have been caught.. kinda, but never arrested and stuff. So no? " I asked, offering up a smile before lightly resting my head on her shoulder as I look down at the form " To thank you for the help.. I wanna make it up to you Lexi. Umm... Want me to cook or somethin? "

Post WC: 253
Total WC: 4,800
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm

"It did help, Lance. See? Down here it helped me decide what to put for your specific skill sets and what abilities would help you out on this particular job." I assured the man before nodding my head when he spoke of leaving school very early. "Alright, well then, we will just mark here that you did not graduate. I see no reason why the man should have to know immediately that you probably never attended middle school much less high school. That should be enough to let him know education was not an important thing to you." I could feel his thumb on my arm but was trying my best to ignore it so I could get his application completed and we could move on to the interview. When he informs me that he has never been arrested, or formally charged much less convicted in that case, I go ahead and check the box that answers no to the question. Looking over the rest of the paper, I can't find anything else that we have to fill out right now. Everything else that needed to be addressed could be taken of in the interview process. "Alright, I think we're all finished with this part of it. Now let's just take it back to the foreman and turn it in. We'll discuss ways to make it up to me once the interview is over." Rising from my chair, I go ahead and begin walking past the receptionist's empty desk toward the open office at the end of the hall. I could hear the clicking of computer keys coming from the room so I assumed that was where we could find the man my coworker had told me about.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm

I looked back down at the form for a moment before I looked back to her and nodded as she finished speaking, smiling at her answer and the nod she gave me. I was glad that I didn't have to have a lot of schooling for this or at least it didn't seem like I would need a lot.. " Ok. Well that's good then, right? " I said, pausing for a moment before I spoke up again " Would it be good if I learned more?... " as I finished asking my question, my attention fell back to the form, looking over it for a moment, for anything else that needed to be answered as I waited on Lexi to ask the next set of questions, thinking on what I just asked her... When it turned out I didn't need to answer anything else for the form, I nodded and began to wonder what she would want me to do in order to make it up to her. When she stood, I followed, climbing to my feet before I began walking with her, glancing down at the empty desk as I move up close to Lexi. When i hear the typing I look to the open office at the end of the hall, tilting my head to the side faintly " .. I would offer to make dinner but I don't really know how to cook anything.. Maybe you could show me how to make some stuff and that way I could make dinner and stuff for us? "

Post WC: 260
Total WC: 5,060
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:37 am

Walking down the hall toward the sounds of typing coming from the door at the end, I look to the man when he mentions the dinner cooking offer again and shake my head. "You don't have to do that. Not to thank me anyway, if you want to learn to cook I would be happy to teach you, but we should see if you get this job before we even start to think of ways for you to make it up to me, even though making it up to me is not necessary at all." Just the fact that he was now willing to even consider getting a job was more than enough to make it up to me, having some help with the household expenses in itself would be a huge burden lifted from my shoulders. It wasn't just about the money, though I would breathe a lot easier knowing that my savings wasn't going to be emptied any time soon, Lance having a job would be a big step in the direction of him having a semi normal life. Even with his possession, he could easily find a way to live like a normal man, at least during the days. A job would be step one to hopefully showing him that it was possible to embrace both halves of himself, his human and animal sides. Coming to the open doorway, I knock lightly on the doorjamb and peek my head inside as the man behind the desk looks up with a smile. "Hello, I thought I heard voices out front. What can I do for you?" The man seemed nice enough, dressed in a polo shirt and pair of jeans to do his office work, as he stood and waved his hand over the empty chairs facing his desk. Reaching for Lance's hand to guide him into the office behind me, I offer my free hand to the foreman with a smile. "Hi, sorry to pop in on you like this, my friend, Lance, here is looking for a job and one of my coworkers told me about a day laborer opening on your crew. His, um, brother or brother in law works on the crew. I think his name was Scott or Steve, anyway, he said you gave guys a break and didn't judge so I thought you sounded kinda perfect for what we need." Handing him the application as I took a seat in one of the chairs and motioned for Lance to take the other. "We filled out everything we could and are prepared to explain everything else. Lance has never held a formal job before, he's been umm, sort of removed from society since he was young, but he can do everything the job calls for." I didn't want to do all of the talking unless Lance wanted me to so I sat back a bit to give him a chance to speak up and add anything he felt was pertinent. So far the man was listening and looking over the application.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:16 pm

I followed close behind Lexi as she lead the way down the hall, when she began to speak I looked to her for as she spoke and as she finished I nodded some " Ok. That sounds good.. " I said before falling silent again. As we came up to the door I looked back to Lexi for a moment before looking to the door as she knocked on the doorjamb. I don't know why but as I stood there I felt different.. I wanted to hide behind Lexi or something.. I watched Lexi a she poked her head in the door and someone started to speak, still reaming silent I watched her, waiting, though I felt some what afraid to go in the room.. When I felt Lexi's hand take mine, I glanced at our hands for a moment before following her as she guided me into the room, as we entered the room my grip on her hand increased some, though not to the point to hurt her.. Now that I was in the room, I kept my gaze on the floor as I stood next to Lexi while she talked with the man. When I seen Lexi motion to me, I slipped into the free seat, my gaze still not on the man as I sat there remaining silent, listening and waiting.. When Lexi fell silent again, I lifted my gaze from the floor and looked to her for a moment, a confused and upset look had come over my face. I remained silent for a moment, trying to think of something to say, then finally spoke up " .. I think I would be good for this job because I have skills that are necessary for the construction industry. I have a strong back and good strength. "

Post WC: 302
Total WC: 5,362
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:17 am

When Lance finally spoke, he couldn't have said anything more appropriate for the current situation. Even the man behind the desk seemed to think so. He had finished reading over the application and was now just listening to the Lance and myself while waiting for his turn to speak. "Thank you both for coming in today. We are a couple men short on the crew right now and an extra pair of hands are always welcome so I don't see any reason not to give Lance here a shot. You can start bright and early Monday morning. We meet here at 9 am sharp then all ride together over to the job site. We break for lunch at noon and have an hour to eat. Most of us grab some take out everyday but a few guys bring lunch from home, then we come back to finish out the work until around 5 or so. There will be heavy lifting and a lot of carting tools from the boxes to the guys, mainly grunt work and the like. Think you can handle that?" I was pleased to hear that he would give Lance the job and hoped my room mate wouldn't have a problem with the duties described.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 am

After speaking up, I fell silent again as the man began to speak. I glanced to Lexi as I listened to the man, I wasn't sure if what I said was good enough or not though as the man went on it sounded as though I had said the right things. As he went on, for some reason I wanted to jump out of my seat and give Lexi a big hug but I kept my emotions restrained and as he finished I nodded some, sure I would have to work on things so I wouldn't do anything while doing the job and deal with people more then I had been use to but I was willing to try it for Lexi.. " Yes sir. I think I can handle that. Monday sounds good and Ill be there bright and early. " I knew I wouldn't have a problem with being up on time, I was pretty good about getting up when needed, the only problem I had was with getting there.. Lexi didn't have a car, or at least to my knowledge she didn't.. so we would have to come up with a way for me to get to the job, I'm sure Lexi will have a solution for the problem or already has one.. Looking away from the man, I looked back to Lexi and offered her a slight smile before looking back to the man " .. Thank you sir. " I said as I leaned forwards, reaching a hand out and over his desk to offer him a hand shake.

Total WC: 5,626
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:59 pm

The man behind the desk gladly took Lance's offered hand and shook it with a smile on his face. "Welcome to the crew. We'll look forward to seeing you Monday morning. I hate to cut this short, but I still have some paper work to finish before I can get out of here and head home so I need to get back to it. I will have your contract and other forms all printed up and ready for you to sign first thing Monday morning before we head to the job site. You both enjoy your weekend and I will see you in a few days, Lance." Since the man had mentioned having more work to do before he could head home today, I knew now was the right time to leave. Even I was starting to get hungry so I was fairly certain Lance was ready to eat as well. Rising from my chair, I offer the construction foreman a smile and my own hand for a shake, which he readily accepted. "Thank you again, for everything. I will probably come with him Monday just to make sure everything goes well, if that's alright with you of course." The fact that he would want Lance to sign papers and possibly fill some other things out worried me so I figured coming with him to make sure he got through those alright would be a good idea. The man nodded and assured me that my presence would be welcome on my room mate's first day of work. Considering the fact that the office was only a couple blocks from the apartment, and the fact that this is where they would meet every morning before going to various job sites, I hoped Lance wouldn't have a problem walking the short distance here each morning. My own job was much farther away, far enough to make public transportation necessary on most mornings, but there were a few here and there when I chose to walk despite the distance. Lance should have no trouble doing the same over a shorter distance, but I would discuss it with him once we were out of this man's office and on our way to lunch. Turning to head for the door, I wait for Lance to follow before asking what he would like for lunch to celebrate his new job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job?   A Job? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Job?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: