Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Power Awakened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Power Awakened Empty
PostSubject: A Power Awakened   A Power Awakened EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm

[Lance: A Power Awakened]
Sighing lightly, I open my eyes and look up at the night sky " That sure was a good meal mister. And they never knew what hit them either, hehe. " I said as I ran a hand over my stomach " Mmm, really taste. " I licked my lips, resting my hand on my belly, still gazing up at the stars. " But that hunt really wore me out... They just kept running and running.. I thought I was never going to be able to catch them.. I feel like going to sleep right here. " I said, closing my eyes again. I rested in silence for a moment before opening my eyes again as a voice rang out in my head " Oh? Is little Lancy tired? Does the poor baby need a nappy? " The voice said, teasing me " Why don't you get your ass up and head into the ally, where it will be dark when the sun comes up. " I groan lightly at his idea, shaking my head " But I'm wore out. That one female was a fast runner and she could run a lot. I thought I would never catch her. Let me rest here for a bit and then we will go to the ally.. " I said, falling silent again. The voice sighed in my head before speaking " How about this... Ill give you some of my power's so you can regain your energy and then you can get your ass in the ally. Got it? " He said, growling in my head. I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky " What do you mean your powers? Do you have special powers mister? " I asked, lifting a arm up and holding my hand up in front of my face. " Yes Lancy. I have special powers that I can let you use. But you have to be a good boy. Do you understand? If your bad I will take them away and may not ever give them back to you, understand? " It didn't take me long to think over his offer and I quickly nodded my head " Yes mister... I always do what you say because you keep me safe. " " Hehe, good boy. Now, you may feel a bit funny at first, but don't worry about it, its just the power I'm lending you, its to help rebuild your stamina. " The voice responded with before falling silent. At first I didn't feel anything but gradually I began to feel something happening.. Like he said my energy was coming back to me and I felt kind of tingly as it happened. I quickly sat up and looked at my hands for a moment " Wow mister.. I'm feeling a lot better now. This special power is awesome. " I said as I lowered my hands " Yes. I know it is Lancy, and as long as you are good, you can use it when ever you need to. " he said to me. Little did I know, these 'special powers' he was showing me where actually something I could do on my own.. I just didn't know how to... Now that my stamina was coming back to me, I climbed to my feet and made my way back down to the pavement to rest in an ally.

Total WC: 567
Unlocked Energy
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A Power Awakened Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Power Awakened   A Power Awakened EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

A Power Awakened
Page 1 of 1