Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Just Business(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male
Number of posts : 11
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-13

It's Just Business(Open) Empty
PostSubject: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Sick lean back, having his back press against the wall. Looking around making sure there wasn't no cops or undercover around. Tighten up the gloves as these want to try something. Seeing someone walking toward him and asking him as he got any drugs. Sick just lifted his glasses"Yeah I got it...What you need?" He said as the guy wanted $10 dollar of marijuna" of the ok stuff. Looking at him"Hold on, I gotta do something first" He said, Looking at him a little bit closer as there is no wire around him nor anything else. "You get me fucked up by the cops...You better hope I don't find you" He said as Sick handed him the bag and grab the money from the guy. Picking up his phone as it begin to ring"Yeah.....How much......Where at....Alright..."Hanging up the phone as he walk toward his car. Two people was trying to get into his car as Sick just runs toward them. Throwing a right hook at the person that was close to him. Hearing something break as it wasn't Sick hand that was broken. It was the other guy that he punch. Hearing heavy breathing behind him as he back hand the guy and stomp on their head"Don't ever touch my damn car again!" Saying it loud and making sure he make it clear to them.

Getting into the car as the guys begin to run. Starting up the car and begin to drive off. Suppose to meet someone at the Red Light District for some new narcotics. Nobody havan't heard it or use it. The only thing that he know is the new shit that been ship from somewhere. Looking at his phone and let out a little sigh. Turning up the radio as there was some techno going on. Only leaving his driver side window down as he just wait for the person to show up. Shacking his head lightly"Where in the hell is the person at?!" He said in a pissed off tone as he light up a Newport. Picking up his phone again as it was midnight. Raising up the window as he turn off the car and head inside just to get something to eat with that $10 that he made. Coming back to his car and sit just tryin to pass some time.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

A spirit, in the form of a small black fox and high as heaven from the events of the night before, had been sleeping peaceably on the said car before she found it inexplicably moving beneath her body. With a panicked yelp, she clung to the very top of the windshield and found herself quite irate by the time the vehicle came to a stop in a neighborhood that was familiar to her, but far from the original destination she had in mind before she stopped for a catnap.
Growling grouchily, she walked down the front of the windshield, leaving an impressively muddy set of paw prints, disappearing up the street after deciding she wasn't in the mood for confrontation. It wasn't such a swell idea to sleep there anyways.
Back to top Go down
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Steeping out of the car and took another long sigh. Looking around and notice what it look like a dog but it didn't brother him. "What the hell is that dog doing in a place like this?" It just puzzle him lightly but a car park right in front of him. The person step out of the car and carry out two large suitcase and look at Sick "Nice to meet you. You must be Sick, please come inside" The man said as he begin to walk inside of the building. Sick just shook his head lightly and took his knife with him just in case. Locking the car door as he walk inside of the building. Sick just look around and watch everything what's going. Nothing really but it was a party going on. The man open the door to the VIP and walk inside. Following behind him as he set the stuff on the table and open it.

"Is that the new drug?" Sick said as the man look at him "Yes it's the new drug. It's alot stronger then the other stuff." He said "How much is it going on the street?" Sick said. "100 each one." He said. Sick just pick one up an look at it. It's in a small test tube. "How people is suppose to take it?" Sick said as they bring someone into the room. The man motion Sick to hand it to the person. Seeing him tacking it, popping off the top and begin to drink it. "It can be taken in two ways, drinking or injecting it into the vain." He said " Sick nod his head lightly " I see. So what's it's called?" He said but the man just laugh lightly. "There is no real name but we just called it Soul Water." He said. "Soul Water huh" He said.

The man hand the stuff over to Sick"We had a deal, and the deal was that we get half of what you make." "Yeah half of it goes to you guys only on this stuff. I know the deal" He said. Walking out of the room and into the car. Putting it into the back of the trunk and close it. Picking up the phone as it was a number that he didn't recognize "Who is this?" He said as he walk back into the car and start it up
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 pm

A few steps up the road, the small creature disappeared into an adjacent alley and hopped up on a dumpster, watching the man from the darkness. He seemed awfully busy. Idly, she wondered if he was a competing pusher. Well, if he was she couldn't have any of that... competition that is. She wanted Propaganda to be the main supplier to the Lower Commons and Academic District and all of these smaller dealers and the Black Wings always ended up in the way.
Thus, when the man got back in the car, she decided to play a trick. She fortunately had been endowed with the powers of electricity, and with these powers, she magnetized the car and caused it to float a couple of feet above the ground with the man in it, to test what his reaction to such a thing would be.
Back to top Go down
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Sick notice something strange when he felt a bit heavy. "THE FUCK!?" He said not knowing what the hell is going on. "Whoever is doing this don't fucking like me and I only been here a few days." Looking around as he didn't want to leave the drugs in there but there was people on the ground looking at the car. "This isn't good." He said to himself. Thinking to himself since he's in the air, he might as well stall the engine. Forcing the engine to stall out as it don't make a spark if they were going to drop the car quick. Staying in there and just waiting for it to drop.Tacking out the key's and just look around and see if there were anyone who was doing this. Since there is no crain above him, that rule out. But the the hell is it. "Alright mothafucker, what's your next move is going to be? Drop the car? Or trying to steal the new drugs that I got? Come on, It's your move." He said being calm
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Sitting against the dumpster a man with no shoes and pants ripped up to the point that they could hardly be considered clothes. The figure watched as a man walked in front of him and stepped into a car. There was no doubt about this guy he was a dealer a petty one but a dealer. Which meant he had to be turned in. After a few seconds the car would be lifted into the air. Standing up reaching for a back holster that didnt exist on the disguise withdrawing a hand held pistol. Looking around for the perp that lifted the car the disguise shifted into the look of young cop. "Whose out there?"
Back to top Go down
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Sick just light up a cigarate and begin to start the car up again and begin to rev it. "If the person is smart. They going to drop me soon." Steping on the break as hard as he can. Knowing something bad is going to happen when he get drop. Changing his side mirror to the ground as he seen a cop badge. It didn't brother him cause he know he's gonna get away as soon the car get drop. Any higher then he won't be able to drive. "Come on. Drop me already so I can out run this cop." He know what the cop might do as soon he drive away when it get drop. Back up is going to come and it's going to be a little bit hard just to out run them. Then they going to try a pit move. Pin him in on a turn. Reving the car again as he make sure that the cop he have turbo in the supra. "Come on. I want some fucking fun." He said as he show a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

After a few moments, what wasn't a familiar man, but someone who held the same charm as an incubus she'd met once before appeared out of seeming nowhere.
Of course, the female spirit wasn't known for her attention span and that span grew much smaller in the presence of an incubus. Originally, she considered confiscating the drugs off of the small dealer, but now all such intentions were forgotten.
The vixen hopped off of her perch, dissolving into mist that reformed into a woman who appeared homeless, her profession being that of pushing drugs and one wherein having a permanent place of residence presented drawbacks.
The car thumped to the ground in a manner that would probably damage it if it wasn't equipped with much better than usual shocks as she strolled up to the attractive man, licking her hand and smoothing her lengthy, raggedy hair back. "Whai hello sexy..." she would purr. "Nice gun ya got there. I don't believe we've met, eh? I'd like to change that."
Though the car was on the ground, she subconsciously held it in place through force of the magnetic field.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Listening to the runt kid inside the car squawking loudly about outrunning me i smiled. He had no clue what he was in for tonight. Making my way towards the car I felt the presence of another. Looking back i noticed the little drug dealer that i had met and had the brawl with in the park some time ago. She was still quite as erotic as ever. Stiff arming her as i made my way towards the car that was not moving against the ground a black form would emerge from my back and float above my head. The Deomons flying above my head waiting to see what would go on next.
Back to top Go down
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 pm

The car drop to the ground as it was still in place. Good thing he put new shocks in. Turning off the car as he grab for the case and begin to walk off. There was a cop and a girl that he never seen before. Walking off into a bunch of people that was group together as he begin to make his way out of there. He sigh lightly and toss out the smoke. "What the hell is going on?" He said it under his breath. He got that weird feeling that something was about to go on but what was it. It is something that gotta do with this new drug and people is tryin to get their hands on it. He sigh lightly and kept on walking. Heading inside of the club that was known for it's underground drugs. Walking inside as there was alot of people walking around and asking for people who got the new drugs. Word must of got out quickly. "Time to make some money." He said to himself. Sick just took up a spot in the back and begin to start selling.

He never seen this much people at one time. Both case was gone in no time at all. But he just watch what was going on. The people that took it just begin to act strange but it didn't brother him. He was only there to make some money. But more just came in and asked around. Sliping through the back door as he make his way out of the alleyway and back on to the street. "Well I got some cash into my pocket... Now I just gotta head out of here but my car is acting up. I pick it up later. Just gotta find a place to chill out for a while." He said making sure that nobody was following him
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 pm

The man seemed intent on walking off, despite the cop's intentions... not that the little man mattered much to the woman. She'd probably go steal his car since he was so kind to just leave it there...
...but more important things were on her mind right then, namely that the sexy policeman had left an opening, which she immediately lunged for, slapping his rear and, once contact was made, squeezing it. "Yea, forget about him. I'm a drug dealer, why ain't you arrest me, huh? I betcha I got more sh!t than he'll ever see in his life..." she purred affectionately, wanting attention from this other.
Back to top Go down
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 am

Sick just seem to watch everything as he just pick up a empty 40oz and just threw it in the middle of the street. "Yall ain't gettin my car that easy." Muttering it under his breath as different people begin to pile up into the middle of the street and begin to fight. They didn't know who it was that started it but it's going to be an all out war. "Now let's see what they going to do next. They ain't going to out smart me." saying it under his breath as someone try to sneak up behind him. Turning around and punch someone in the jaw as there was a cracking noise "Stay down." He said then kick the guy on the side of his head. The place just turn out into a fight area as there was cops scirn going on as he make his way toward his car as he keep his distance. Opening up the passenger door then move to the driver seat. Starting it up and begin to drive off quickly
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Listening to the grubby woman as she spoke to me about how much product she had I turned around my full attention on her as I reached out for her hand. As our flesh touched I would lock my fingers with hers as we held hands my palms would begin to perspirate as I activated the power so that the poison in my sweat would drain her. Moving towards the peeps car who had by now left a fight broke out. Moving towards the group with the other still on my grasp I noticed the guy hopping in his passenger seat. Moving in front of his hood I pointed the barrel of my gun at the hood "out"
Back to top Go down
KrazySick614
KrazySick614

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Sick just move slowly out of the car with his hand up"What I do?" He said looking at the guy. He notice that uniform anywhere "So now what, you gonna take me in downtown on what charges?" He said as he look at him. The people that he gave the drugs to begin to run down the street causing for panic. "If I were you, I wouldn't worrie about me. It's them you gotta worrie about." He said with a cocky voice. "And I ain't got shit on me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Business(Open)   It's Just Business(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Just Business(Open)
Page 1 of 1