Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7! Empty
PostSubject: White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7!   White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
I see dead living-dead people and living-dead people!

Silence. Total silence. Absolute silence. The bone-rattling silence of a murder movie pre-kill. The uncomfortable silence of a car packed full of strangers. Whatever you would call it, the alleyway went dead quiet in the midst of the night. I stood there, not frozen in fear, but rather just a bit shocked. Confused, one could say. Across from me was a man who could be described as both old and young. He had wrinkles in his face and his eyes were small and drooping; tired from his many years. But he still had colorful hair and held himself mostly upright. He was just a normal elder man who hadn't quiet yet passed into being 'old'. Of course, what made him different was his actual orientation in regards to being a 'man'.
By what one could tell, he was a 'man' by a human's standards. But the fact remained he was something more than that; he was a spirit. Simply appearing her in the Lower Commons alleyway like most of them seemed to do, he became harassed by a seperate group of spirits. The two were out causing some sort of chaos, but this man here was simply searching for a body to possess. When the two spirits found an individual wandering at night, they attacked. Seeing that person's prowess, the man decided to step in and assist the one being attacked. Of course, being a spirit as well, the human that was being assaulted thought him an enemy too and attacked him, which left him open from the flank from the other spirits who were the true threat. He was then dispatched easily, leaving the two free for their revenge on the kid's would-be savior.
That, however, was when I showed up. The two were lower level spirits, and thankfully this time the one who was being picked on stayed out of it. I probably would've gone after him as well had he not, thinking like the other kid did. They were easily dispatched, and then, in return, he had given me a rather interesting peice of information.
"Your spirit.. I can sense it. So, you're what they call a Hitorinji, are you?"
"I guess... something like that is true." I shuffled a bit, not really used to speaking to kind spirits like this one. Sure, I had spoken to non-aggresive ones before, but the way this one held itself was as if he were a businessman of sorts in a prior life.
"So I see. I should've been able to tell just from watching you back there. You didn't move like a normal human at all." He smiles and lowers his brow, inspecting me. I shuffle some more under his gaze. "But.. to think you would have such a specialty as a result of your union."
I raise my own brow at this comment. "Specialty? You mean fighting?"
"Yes... and no. Your spirit burns with a white light, but not an angelic one. No, it is not golden. I see that in you, but the complete combination of all the colors in your spirit is definitely pure white."
I ignore the fact that he saw into me and saw colors for a moment so I could point out the obvious. "Isn't white supposed to be the combination of all colors anyway?"
"Yes.. but I'm talking about your destined skills. Where your specialty in life lies, but more specifically, in combat. It's funny that you would rely on your fists and fighting for yourself when you have a supportive specialty."
It was at that point where we reached the silence. That long, agonizing silence that seemed to last for an hour. Like I said, I wasn't scared, just confused. After failing to receive any clear question I could ask that would make this make sense, I instead just say, "Could you explain that a little more?"
"Oh ho? You didn't know? You humans can use magic just like we higher beings can."
"Yeah, I've realized something to that effect. What does that have to do with me?"
"Well, it's just as I said. Your spirit burns with a supportive colored light. Not that of a fighter." I hear this and remain silent, just staring at him. My glares do not break him at all, until he finally sighs with a smile. "Ahh, perhaps, even more must be explained. This will take a while, but perhaps I could make you really understand and even unlock a little of that potential. Do you have the time?" I nod. "Good.. in that such case, we'll begin."

WC: 750
Package Introductory Quest: Support (Affinity Package!)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7!   White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Updated previously
Back to top Go down

White Mage: Clean up on aisle 7!
Page 1 of 1