Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black and White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Black and White   Black and White EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Black and White TextBoxBannerMei
Home at last, but at the same time, home too soon. I take a look at the structure before looking at the card that is within my hand. A business card of sorts I'd received not too long ago. I can't say that I exactly followed this little slip of paper to the extent the person who'd given it to me wanted me to. I slip it back into my pocket, which had been notably different from my usual attire. Before I left the house, and began to stand in my driveway, I'd retrieved several articles of clothing that belonged to my Mother and Father, and sister, when they stayed here for a while. My shirt is baggy and white, and so is my long sleeved sweater. These articles belonged to my Dad. I wore a necklace, golden, that belonged to my Mother. A silvery bracelet is around my wrist, which belonged to my sister. I sigh lightly, the nostalgia piercing into me. I felt as though they were embracing me when I wore this garb. I open up the door of the car and get in, closing the door firmly. I stab the key into the ignition and twist, causing the engine to burst into life. Leaning back into the seat, an expression of relief is plastered on my face. I shiver from the frigid cold; pushing the button, I turn on the car's heating system. A wave of warm air washes over me abruptly, though I still felt cold. Momentarily, I rest my head onto the steering wheel, causing my hair to curtain forward and cascade. Lifting my head up, I grab the leverage and put the car into reverse. My foot perches gently against the brake as I back up the car into the road. Then, I put the car on drive, making a right and driving the car in the trajectory of Gothstone.
Black and White MeiBoxBottom-1
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Black and White EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Black and White TextBoxBannerMei
My eyes show signs of fatigue as I continue to drive through the streets of Gothstone. I just reached the place. Coming to a stop sign, I make a turn, radiance from my headlights slashing against the deep darkness. Almost there. I think I see something up ahead. Something that wasn't a car. My brow raises exceptionally, but I ignore whatever it was. It didn't exactly look like an animal, or anything humanoid. The traffic light up ahead is green, but as my eyes widen to see just what was up ahead, I slam my foot onto the breaks as hard as I could.

The car driving behind me almost slams right into my car's rear. I can see in my rearview mirror that he had luckily slammed his brakes instinctually. What I had seen was a little girl! Yet, now she was gone, and her presence wasn't underneath my car tire. In fact, there was nothing there at all. I had that strange feeling that something was there, that something supernatural was there. I get a really bad feeling in my gut, clenching my teeth together. This kept on happening to me frequently, and it wasn't getting any better at all. I hear the loud noise of a car horn from behind me. I note that the light was still green.

There is a knock on my side window, my window. I look over to see that it was the person who was driving behind me. "What's the big idea, dumbass! You batshit or something?" I can hear his thundering voice even through the thick glass of my car window. My eyes are widened so much that it's uncomfortable.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?"

I put my hands onto the steering wheel. I tap my head against it, ignoring the disturbance next to my car. That feeling, it's getting more and more potent. I could hear whispering in my head, I could hear general conversation. This guy here, he didn't hear any of it, but I knew it was there. My eyes get a little bit more bloodshot from the stress, and his yelling didn't help at all. People may have been looking out from there homes by now. I didn't care, however. I saw something, and it was something major. That girl I saw, it wasn't just a normal spirit, it was a humanoid of sorts, it wasn't a monster. To top it off, it wasn't just any female,it...

It looked like my sister.

My eyes develop tears, but I feel something else in my eyes. It was a strange sensation, but it almost felt innate. My anger continues to flourish due to this man, and I look into the mirror. My eyes, they looked a lot more like my Dad's. That couldn't be right! I didn't even know why his eyes looked like that in the first place. My sclera, they were slowly turning black; my irises were no longer of their original green pigmentation, they too were achromatic - white. I couldn't take it anymore! I just drove my foot against the pedal and drove forward. My sideview mirror revealed that the man had been knocked over from me unexpectantly driving; I got the vibe he would just be content from me driving. I had to do something about this; now I definitely couldn't just live in mundane society! Now I had to pursue the life I intended on pursuing. I could see better, though. A lot better. Maybe...No, there was no way something like this could ever be beneficial. Or so I thought.
~ Soul Line quest complete (946/500 words): Akatoush enabled and added.
Black and White MeiBoxBottom-1
Back to top Go down

Black and White
Page 1 of 1