Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) Empty
PostSubject: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) Seikibanner
It didn’t take much for me to leave all the chaos of the terrorist attack behind me. With the warning that civilians could possibly be shot, I didn’t mind when Natsuki called me and asked me to come pick her up. My thoughts were partially on my mother, however, because things seemed to be getting worst and worst. I didn’t know for sure if it was actually a terrorist attack or something like when we all went to the forest and odd things happened, but I had a bad feeling about it.

The motorbike cuts through the streets as I make my way to her apartment. As I drive, the world seems to normalize a little bit more. I figure, because I’m getting further away from the bad stuff that I start not to notice it as well. After about five minutes of navigating the broken city streets, I come to Natsuki’s house to pick her up. When I reach the parking lot, I send a text message to her to tell her that I am downstairs and waiting. 179
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) Natsuki1

I dig through my cloths, throwing them into a bag as I get ready to leave. I stop for a moment, “I think have everything I’ll need… shit I better change.” The long black coat is thrown to the floor and I sigh when I see the tear in the white dress shirt that is quickly unbutton and thrown to the floor with coat. I grab the pink belly shirt I had on earlier and walk into the bathroom to look at the cut on my arm. It ended up being just a scratch and it the bleeding had stopped. I hear be phone beep letting me know I have a text so I quickly clean up and wrap a bandage around my arm before pulling the t-shirt over my head. Walking back into the bedroom I dig around the pockets of my coat to find my phone and read the message from Seiki. Tossing the phone into the bag before picking it up, I head out the door and down the stairs to the parking lot. Normally I would take the elevator but with all that has gone on tonight I wasn’t about to trust it.

I wave when I see Seiki, “Hey! It didn’t take you long to get here.” I pull the strap to the bag over my shoulder as I walk over to him and get on the back of the bike. “A lot of crazy stuff has been going on tonight. Did you see anything while you was out?” I ask him as settle before I putting my arms around his waste.

WC:267
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:39 pm

After sending the text message, I look at my phone and wait for a while. I figure maybe she would send a text back, but then again, there probably wouldn’t be a need too. Thinking about it, I figure people have the need for confirmation, so maybe it would come? Instead of thinking for that too long, I remember Hotaka. I wondered what he was doing that took so long for him to meet up with me. Hopefully he was all right. Looking down at the phone in my hand, I thumb through my list of contacts to him before I pause and decide not to. I told him that I would call him back later, but the best time for that would be when I got home and finished what I was doing. I close the phone in my hand and look up at the entrance of the apartments as I wait. After a short wait, I notice Natsuki approach with a wave. With smile, I greet her back and assure, “I was trying to get away from the place where the gas explosion happened. You wouldn’t believe how many people are there. They say we’re under a terrorist attack now.” I figured she saw much of it from the news, so she was probably more informed than I was. I shift forwards and stand up, straddling the back to give her room to get on. 237

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:23 pm

“Yeah I know it sounded like a war zone out there! Who would have thought that there where terrorist in the city, and why would terrorist attack that part of the city in the middle of the night.” I close me eyes and slump head. That was a really stupid thing to say just then. It is a good thing that he thinks it really was a gas explosion and terrorist. I guess I could just tell him that it was a horde of demons and that I was out in the middle of it with a demon the I summoned who blow up all the other demons and part of division 12. He would think I was crazy or evil or something. Come to think about it those division 12 guys seem to know what as going on. I tap Seiki, “Ok, I’m set. We better get going.”

WC:149/416
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm

When she speaks of terrorists, it confirms that Elgoog probably was talking about this definitely being something done by some unknown terrorist group. If they were going up against the city’s SWAT, chances are they would continue to be unknown beyond their deaths. I am brought back to earth with the physical contact; after she taps me on the back I realize that we were all set and I ready the bike. “Oh, yeah, right…” I confirm in a slightly awkward fashion as I rev the engine slightly and relax onto the seat and start to move forwards. Giving it some gas we head off. The motorcycle moves through the street and drives to my house from her house. The city seemed to have really quieted down from the events that happened before and I was feeling a little bit better. Making it to my home, I slow as we come into the drive way and park inside of the garage. I let down the kick stand of my bike and place both feet on the ground as I wait for Natsuki to dismount first with a simple, “we’re here.” Now, I would have to prepare her somewhere to sleep. 200

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:32 pm

I hold onto Seiki as the bike takes off. In just a short time it seems that city was back to normal after the odd things going on. I space out and before I know it we are at Seiki’s house. “Oh, yeah…” I get off the back of bike and fix my skirt. “Thanks for coming and getting me. Hmm you know I didn’t even think ask if this would be ok with your mom or anything.” I wait for Seiki to lead the way as I think about. His mom does like me so I hope it is ok, and it isn’t like Seiki is going to try to make a move on me or anything like that. The thought that he’ll have a girl sleeping at his house probably hasn’t even crossed is mind. Which make me wonder about him sometimes…. Come to think about him and Hotaka are together a lot and when that thing happen with the A&M club….

That song “It is Ok if You are Gay I will like you anyway” pops into my head.

WC:182/598
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:19 am

I wait for a moment for her to get off first. As she gets off, I find my gaze down at the skirt she fixes before lifting it up before she notices and looking to the side. Why did she have to go and where skirts on a motorcycle? It was too MOE and was always a good look on her. Putting the skirt fetish aside, I look normally as I answer, “no problem, we’re friends right?” My leg lifts from over my bike and it stands on its own there in the garage as I make my way away from it and towards the house. “I’m sure my mom won’t care,” I assure her, “you know how she is.” With that thought, I begin to worry a bit since I did know how she was. She liked Natsuki and was always pushing me to be her boyfriend. A small dark cloud hovers over my head; you couldn’t fit a square peg into a circle space. Small blue lines form beneath my right eye for a moment as I worry about the misunderstanding that could form from me running out in the night because of danger in order to make sure Natsuki is safe and bring her home. I would have to explain that this was merely a coincidence. Shaking that off, I compose myself as we make it to the door. I open the door and step in, taking off my shoes and calling out softly, “I’m home.”

“Natsuki-chan!” I am ignored as my mother stands in the hallway holding her robe closed with her right hand and her left hand resting on the wall of the hallway. “So that’s why Seiki-kun ran out in such a hurry; he was worried about you. Come in, how are you?” she continues. My eyes cut as I murmur looking to the side, “I knew you’d misunderstand…” 315

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:27 pm

I smile, “Yeah, your mom is a lot of fun.” I really do like his mom she reminds me of how my mom was with the sneaky ninja thing carefree way of looking at everything, while that is how I see his mom. I’m sure Seiki doesn’t think that way. I follow Seiki inside and I am greeted. My shoes are kicked off and the bag comes down to the floor. “Hai!” I walk over to Seiki’s mom and give her a hug. “You have such a caring son Mrs. Asakano. I was standing on my sofa, in that cute pink outfit I told you about. I was kicking some major ass at SoulCalibur when there was a big boom that knocked out the power and the earthquake did make me fall and I did scratch my arm but it is ok. Well the power comes back on and I get a text from Seiki saying, “Don’t worry Natsuki. I’m coming to save you.” (This part is said in a lower toned voice) I feel so lucky to have a boyfriend that came out to save me even though it was really dangerous out.” All of this is said in an exaggerate tone and with my hands to added visual effect. “But don’t worry Mrs. Asakano, even though you have a super cute girl such as myself staying in your home. I will make sure that your son will not be doing any of this or that.” I push my two index fingers together in a suggestive way and my face turns a little red when I do this.

WC:269/867
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:35 am

Looking up, I notice the embrace between my mom and Natsuki as she plays along with my mother’s assumptions and then expounds upon it in the usual ‘gang up on Seiki’ manner. Figuring it was a lost battle to attempt to correct two women, I simply reach down and take up Natsuki’s bag, carrying it for her to the guest bedroom that is beside my bedroom. I pass beside them with my gaze down murmuring lightly to myself, “it’s not good to tease a pure and innocent boy like myself.” My mother’s smile beams, as she adores Natsuki assuring, “now now, you know Seiki-kun wouldn’t do anything like that.” She lowers her voice and gets close in as well in the same manner as Natsuki and suggests, “he probably wouldn’t know what to do. He hasn’t brought any girls home.” I appear in the hallway doorway flustered yelling, “mooom~ that’s not something to talk to company about!” It also wasn’t something that I could confirm or deny to my mother of all people. Giving a sigh I pout in a gruffy manner, turn my head and fold my arms, much to my mother’s cooing as I inform, “I put her bag in the guest room…” I turn and walk to my room. My mother giggles and pats Natsuki’s hair softly speaking in a kind tone, “I suppose I should get to bed as well. Try not to stay up too late, ne?” With that, she would head towards her own bedroom on the other side of the living room. 259

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:13 am

I give Seiki a big grin when he walks by. I blink for a moment at Seiki’s mom’s words. “Really…?” My gaze goes over to Seiki when he yells. I couldn’t help but join Mrs. Asakano in her giggling and I give her a nod as she head towards her room, “Hai! Hai!” I walk over the guest room and peek in, “Thanks Seiki-kun. Don’t be peeking.” I yell over to his door in a soft teasing tone as I go into the room and shut the door, or so I think. The black stockings are pulled off and the skirt falls to the floor and the shirt is pulled over my and the bar is thrown onto the bed. I softly hum to myself as I am do all of this and open up my bag. “Lets see… tooth brush… uniform …Ah here we go!” I hold up a white sleeping shirt that buttons up in the front. I grin for a moment, before putting my arms through the shirt. I blink as I look inside the bag and notice something missing. I start digging in the bag throwing cloths everywhere till is empty. The bag falls to the bed as I take a step back. “I… I …” My heel slips on my skirt and I fall on my butt with a soft thump and I start pouting in the floor, wearing nothing but an unbutton shirt and a pair lacy of pink panties. “I… left him on my bed…”

WC:252/1119
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:53 am

When she peeks in the guest room and informs me not to peek in, I am in the process of calming down and resting in my room on my back in my bed. I am on top of my covers with my arms folded behind my head slightly grumpy at the merciless teasing coming from her and my mother about things that shouldn’t be spoken of aloud. “Hai hai,” I answer in a non caring manner before murmuring to myself in a low voice, “as if I would do something like that.” I hear the guest door shut and then there is silence as the night produces little to no sound now that the house was still. I close my eyes and give a soft sigh and start to relax. Since it is so quiet, I am able to partially hear her. I hear what sounds like clothing hitting the floor and I can only assume that she is undressing. I swallow and open one eye as I look towards the wall between our rooms. I push the thought of her undressing out of my head and turn on my side with my back to the wall between us. My eyes open as I hear the fall in the other room and I find myself out of my bed and at her door opening it and asking, “are you o…” My eyes widen at the sight of her and I quickly close the door short apologizing, “sorry! I heard a bump and… wait… left what?” 256

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:32 pm

I blink a few times when I look at Seiki after he opens the door and quickly closes it. “Huh…” I look down at myself and my face turns reds at I start to button my shirt. “It…It’s nothing at all. I’m fine just go back to bed.” The stuff on the bed pushed back into the bag and the light is turned. I pull the covers back and crawl into the bed, putting my face into the pillow. “I’ll be fine…I’m seventeen…I don’t need to be holding onto some stupid rabbit to go to sleep… I could go sleep in the bed with Mrs. Asakano... but her room is across the living room… then again I could…” The pillow muffles my voice, and I let out a sigh as I turn my head to look at the wall that divides the rooms. “No I’m find by myself…” With that said I close my eyes and try go sleep for an unknown amount of time. My eyes open and I setup to look around outlines of the room before getting out of the bed and slowly walking to the door. As I leave the room, one hand stays on the wall to guides me and the other reaches out till it finds the doorknob to Seiki’s room. I pause for a moment as I have a lot of stuff running through my head… I’ll see if he is a wake and if he is then I’ll just ask if I can lay down with him for a little bit and if he is asleep… then I’ll just slip into the bed with him and get up before he does and go back to my room and he’ll never know I was even there… I turn the knob and peek into the room. “Seiki-kun… are you awake?” I ask in a soft whisper as I step into the room and move over to the bed.

WC:324/1515
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:17 pm

My help is rejected and I am told to go back to bed. Realizing that I had reacted a bit too rashly, I answer, “oh… hai… sorry about that.” I move away from her door and make it back to my room. Still, the site of her on the ground like that… she had grown a lot. Well, I knew at least that much, but seeing it like that… I shake my head and sigh as I repeat in my head that she was a friend and I couldn’t think of her like that. Of course, it wouldn’t help that much, but hopefully filling my head with chants would push that image away and return order to my anatomy.

I make it to my room, close the door and change out of my jeans leaving myself in my t shirt and boxers. I make my way to my bed and pull the covers, getting under them. Turning in my side, one arm is under my pillow as I lay my head against it composing myself enough to fall asleep.

I find myself standing at Natsuki’s door. I open it and she is sitting much like she was the first time when I went in on accident. My voice is strong and calm as I ask, “can I come in.” In a soft and timid voice, she says, “…yes… it’s okay if its your, Seiki-kun.” With a nod, I make my way to her, crouching down to her level. I reach out taking her hand and looking into her eyes. “Seiki-kun,” she pleads, “you can’t… it’ll be embarrassing.” In a soft tone, I coo her saying, “it’s okay. I won’t make it embarrassing.” She accepts this and nods. I lean forward slowly, bringing my lips to hers as she melts delicately in my hand. In the background, Hotaka and Ijin stand with their arms crossed nodding approvingly.

I sleep peacefully on my side as I continue to dream happy thoughts, not noticing the voice or entrance into my room. 339

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Not getting an answer I lean in to get a better look and find that he is asleep. I wasn’t sure if that was good or a bad thing… I look at the covers and then back to the door as I consider just going back to my room. I let out a soft sigh as I look back at the Seiki. I’ve come this far I may as well go on with it. I lift up covers and slowly slide in as I try not to wake him up. One hand touches his chest and the other goes around his side, as I get close. My face turns a little red when I find myself close to his. As I look at the smile on his face it makes me smile and I wonder what he could be dreaming about. My head comes to rest on the pillow as settle in and my eyes come to a close. Of course after I fell asleep my drawn to Seiki’s body heat make some parts press together and well do some of the this and thats that I said would be happening.

I am standing in a church wearing a big pretty white dress holding Seiki’s hands and a preacher standing between us. “You may now kiss the bride.” Seiki looks into my eyes and I look into his as we come to gather and kiss. Everyone in the church cheers.

For a dream this sure does feel real....

WC:248/1763
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:29 pm

I shift slightly in my sleep as the warm body comes in connection with my own. The dream mixes in with the realm of reality as it almost feel as if I were truly holding Natsuki when in fact I actually was. My face shifts forwards as it brushes against hers, and in reality, I bring my lips to her own, holding her a bit close as I feel her body brush against my own. Various things that happen with young healthy boys happen and manifest themselves. The dreams seems to change somehow and no longer are we on the floor of the guest room where Natsuki was when the dream first started, but now we are in my room and in my bed. My eyes open softly to view Natsuki’s form pressed up against my own in her night clothes. My eyes close once more as I murmur her name softly and bring my lips back to hers to continue the ‘dream’ of our kissing. 166

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

My hand comes up to Seiki’s face as we kiss. I soft giggle as an unnamed part of Seiki rubs a against my unnamed part… “Don’t touch my like that Seiki-kun. It less wait till we get to the hotel…” My eyes open slightly as he says my name and he kisses me. They close again and after a moment I realized that it isn’t a dream he really was kissing, and holding me…. My eyes open again and blink off the haze of sleep as I look at Seiki for a moment before pulling my lips from his. “Seiki-kun you need to wake…EEK!” My face turns flush, as I am rub against in my girly area… Which is normal when making out but it completely caught me off guard.

WC:130/1893
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:53 pm

I smile softly as I am told to wait before I do that. How silly, we were already in my room, why would we need a hotel. She says I need to wake up? Yet another silly thing. Wait, ‘eek’? My eyes open once more as I realize the dream felt a lot like reality. More so the short yelp kind of jars me from my semi sleep as I realize what happened. Even though I realize what was going on, why would Natsuki be in my bed? On top of that, the soft thing pressed against the other thing that poked out of my boxers wasn’t a pillow. It felt good… wait, I’m not supposed to think like that. Wait… why is she in my bed? But I want to do this! “Oh!” I start guard my head expecting to get hit, confused and off kilter from all of this happening at once. Had I done something horrible in my sleep? I’ve heard of sleep walking, but sleep walking into the next room, grabbing a girl, bringing her to your bed and sleep kissing was another thing. I catch myself and compose, calming down before I pull back from her and swallow hard. I look up to her, hopefully not hit by this time as I call her name in a low tone, “Natsuki…?” 225

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:39 pm

I give him a puzzled look as he pulls away from and calls my name. Well he is a wake and now we have an odd moment where I have no ideal of what I should say or do. Did he not know what was going on… and why is he acting like he is afraid of me. “Seiki…” I start moving toward him, “did you like kissing me?” my arm goes to his other side so that they straddle him. From this viewpoint he would be able to see down my shirt as my face comes to meet his. “Do you want to kiss me some more?” A grin comes to my face after asking the questions in a soft whisper. My eyes close as my lips come over his.

WC:131/2024
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:03 pm

For a moment I wonder if I am still encased in a dream. Her voice chimes from her lips and answers my murmur of her name. As she straddles me I am able to see the silhouette of her mounds of flesh no longer hidden behind her shirt and feel the silky lavender strands of hair brush against my chest. She asks the questions but a grin comes to her lips. I couldn’t tell if this was her teasing me or being for real. I knew that if I answered in a weird way, she might pull up and say, ‘just kidding’ or something like that, but I really did want to kiss her. Instead of answering her with words, my hand rises up to the side of her face and my thumb brushes softly against her lips. I lift up slightly in an attempt to bring my lips to hers and see where it got me.

Somewhere deep in my colon, I felt fear for some reason. It wasn’t from Natsuki, but it seemed to revolve around her somehow. Unknown to me, a demonic figure frowns intangibly within the confines of Natsuki’s body as he complains, “the human is getting too bold. He is not worthy to touch your body this candidly. I could easily destroy him on a whim.” 221

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:06 pm

My eyes open back up when his hand touches my face and his thumb brushes against my lips. Seeing him lift up the grin fades “Seiki…” I lower myself to meet him. My arms wrap around the top of his shoulders as our lips join each other. Hearing Domen’s complaints irritated me. It was not something I wished to hear about right at this moment nor did I ask what he thought. Just out of spite I take one of Seiki’s hands and guide it up my shirt till it reaches my breast. I was not sure why Domen had a sudden dislike for Seiki. He did say I could have anything I wanted and I do want this…. He even offered to conquer Seiki for me, so why the change? I push the thoughts to the side as I have already told him of the cost if he should harm Seiki.

WC:152/2176
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:26 pm

The demonic voice that speaks within Natsuki subsides, taking the mental hint from his master returning to its passive existence for the time being. It would seem that I would be rewarded for trying. I feel her arms wrap about my shoulders and in response my left arm comes around her waist as the kiss continues. My right hand is guided up her shirt to her breast where it pauses. The hand squeezes softly. I roll onto my back with my left hand guiding her on top of me in a straddle and coming to rest on her waist and the small of her back. Various things like consequences or responsibility start to flee from my mind like rats jumping a sinking ship. There was only so much reservation a young, healthy, heterosexual male could exert when there was a warm soft body pressing down on him. The breath of a girl and the taste of her lips would drive away rationality from any teenager’s train of thought. My brain only recognized the symbol of a green light at this moment in time, as I wanted Natsuki, regardless of what type of friends we were or were supposed to be. 200

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:49 pm

I hear nothing else from Domen. Seiki rolls onto his back and guides me to straddle him. Oh I like it this way. The one on top has to do most of the work but also has the most control. I lean up for a moment looking down at Seiki as I unbutton the shirt. A grin then comes to my face and I run a finger down his chest as I stand up. I then take his hands and guide them up my legs to my hips where I let him pull off the lacy pink panties before a turn around and pull off his boxers to throw to the side and cover the camera blacking everything out. “Oh! my goddess…” The sound guy passes out so the views are unable to hear anything past this point.

This show was written, produced, and directed by Kyro and Rekoa who also voiced the main characters. We had fun and hope you enjoyed watching. Next time on H2H: Sai-High Episode 70, Will things between Seiki and Natsuki get odd or will they finally just tell each other how they feel. And what will happen when Seiki finds out that Natsuki is the master of demon that wants to kill him. What will happen when they find out about each other’s part time jobs! And is Seiki’s mom really a ninja assassin? So much could happen but none of it happens in Episode 70! Home Room Meeting!

WC:245/2421
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Updated Seiki
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:34 am

got rekdog
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)   Friends Sleepover (Rekoa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Sleepover (Rekoa)
Page 1 of 1