Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friends Sleepover: That Morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Friends Sleepover: That Morning Empty
PostSubject: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:02 am

Friends Sleepover: That Morning Natsuki1

The light shins through the window and hits me. I pull the covers up and bury my face into Seiki’s chest I smile for a moment at the worth of his skin touching my face. My eyes open just a little bit and I look up at him. Then I realized it was day and I was still in Seiki’s room… I set up in the bed and the covers fall off my nude body. Looking over at Seiki for a moment if his mom sees us like this she ether be really happy or really pissed off. I wouldn’t mind if I know she would be happy about be I would really hate it if she ended up hating me. Two images pop in my head.

The happy one: Mrs. Asakano busts into the room with a big smile and hugs me. “Natsuki-chan! I am so happy you and Seiki-kun are finally together. I feel so lucky to get a daughter like you, so you two have lots of babies!”

The not so happy one: Mrs. Asakano busts into the room with a big knife in her hand and glowing red eyes. “I thought you said there would be none of this or that going on Natsuki-chan…. How dare you come into my home and do that with my pure and innocent little boy!”

My feet come to the floor and I quietly slip out of the bed to put my cloths back on. I walk over to the door and grab the knob pausing for a moment before I open it. What if she is up and in the living room…? I take in a deep breath before putting my head against the door and closing my eyes.

I have always been able to do this really odd thing where if I really try I can feel where someone is without seeing them. Or some times I get this odd feeling when something bad happens is about to happen. Like last night when I felt a need to have Domen by me just before there was that big explosion. But the last time I tried to do it at will was when I was still little and it was normally a hit or miss type of thing.

My eyes open back up as I can feel that she is still in her room. I crake the door open and slip out side of before softly closing it and running into the bathroom. I look around for a moment and let a sigh. “Well I guess we are safe for right now…” I walk over and turn on the shower before undressing and getting in. I lean against the wall as the water runs down my body that harts all over. After I get cleaned up I wrap a towel around me and leave the bathroom. I stop at Seiki’s door, I pause for a moment before cracking the door open to peek in holding the towel up with one hand as water drips from my long hair, “Hey, Seiki… You better get up take a shower or we’ll be late for class.”

WC:524
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Friends Sleepover: That Morning Seikibanner
I rest peacefully in the glow of the morning light and do not notice as Natsuki pulls away from me. As she leaves my arms, I unconsciously reach for her, but end up wrapping my arm around the pillow and turn on my stomach as I continue to sleep. Time passes until Natsuki finishes her shower and soon I am awoken by the sound of her voice. Waking up, my eyes slowly fade in as I notice her peeking into my door from the hallway wrapped in a towel. A soft smile comes to my face as I murmur, “hai hai.” My eyes widen as I notice another head above hers. Holder her apron together, my mother seems to have stealthily appeared behind Natsuki. I begin, “um…” My mother interrupts with a closed eye smile that hides her emotions in an overbearing kindness, “my my. Breakfast will be ready soon. Do get up, son of mine.” With that, she turns around and starts to walk to the kitchen where the smell of food that was being prepared during Natsuki’s shower emanates. With a sigh, I pull the covers from over my body and my feet come to the floor. I notice that I do not have underwear on and quickly wrap the blanket around my lower body with a blush and the events of last night flooding my thoughts causing me to smile slightly. 235
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Seeing Seiki’s soft smile cause me to smile but it is a short lived one. The hairs on the back of my stand up when a voice comes from behind me and cause me to jump. It turn I also let go of the towel but a hand from behind holds it together till I grab a hold of it again. Wow that woman is sneaky I didn’t feel her move at all till she was right behind me. My eyes look back to see her smiling before she walks to the kitchen. I let out a sigh before looking back at Seiki who had uncovered himself. I quickly turn my head away and shut the door with a blush. After pausing for a moment to giggle I walk back to the guest room and close the door so I could get dress. Panties, bra, skirt, shirt, tie things, vest, long black stocking. I was ready to go! Almost. I lay down on the bed with my arms spread out as I look at the ceiling. Last night was crazy, the city gets attacked by demons and stuff, and by apartment is all busted up because of the explosions, and I got to be with Seiki. I wonder if Mrs. Asakano would let me stay here for a little while. A smile comes to my face as this thought goes through my head.

WC:233/757
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:22 pm

The door is closed and I stand up finally able to move around the room to get a pair of pants on my body. I make my way to the bathroom and shower for the day along with my morning ritual of brushing my hair and teeth, dressing, and getting ready for the day. During this process, my mom calls out that breakfast is ready. After setting the table, she makes her way back into her room where she lays down and watches morning television. After I'm in my school uniform and fully awake, I make my way to the kitchen where I notice the table is set for breakfast. Normally I made breakfast, but for some reason, my mother decided to make it. It was good, since I was running a bit late for sleeping in. I had not gotten enough sleep due to the events of last night as well as the after party in my room. Sitting down at the table, I have fried eggs, toast and juice, finishing in time to hit the road for school. I would be a bit shy if Natsuki where to enter, but I would still welcome her with a good morning and a kind smile. After completing breakfast, I put away my dishes and offer Natsuki a ride to school. 220

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:09 am

I setup when I hear that breakfast is done… I guess I should have went and helped with it but cooking isn’t something I’m all that good at, but I do try to do a little bit of it everyday to get better… And why is Mrs. Asakano cooking to start with. I thought Seiki always did the cooking. And if she heard us doing This and That last night I would think she would want to give is a lecture about how irresponsible it was or something. I get up and go into the kitchen. “Seiki” I answer in my normal manner in return to his greeting. I get some toast and juice before I set down at the table. Looking at him smiling makes me snicker for a moment. After I finish eating I get up and go bush my teeth and hair. When Seiki offers me ride I give him a nod and set the bush down before getting my books. After stepping outside closing the door, I grab Seiki’s hand before he can get to far away and stop him for going anywhere. Pulling myself closer so I come to stand in front of him till our bodies are touching and I look up at him. “Why are you acting so weird Seiki? It is a little late to be acting shy…” A grin comes to my face as I ask the question is a soft voice. I move the hand that has a hold of his hand behind my back to make it harder for him to get away.

WC:264/1021
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:12 am

I nod as she accepts the ride and then walk to the door, stepping into my shoes before exiting, allowing her to close the door behind us. My gaze is down slighlty as my mind wonders a few things while I make my way towards the garage and my waiting motorcycle. In my stride, I feel a hand come to mine that causes me to stop and turn around to view her from over my shoulder. She comes to my front and gets in close when she speaks; my hand is captured and pulled behind her back with our bodies pressing. At first I look to the side with a slight blush, but I compose and turn looking into the grin that looks up at me. She was too cute, and doing this and that made me think impure thoughts. My head turns to the side and downwards slightly again as I give a weak smile with a soft chuckle saying, "sorry. I didn't know I was acting weird. It's not like I'm shy or anything..." There is a slight pause before I ask, "hey..." There is another pause before I eventually ask, "so... does this make you my girlfriend now?" 201

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Looking up at him, I giggle at him when says he isn’t shy. Him saying that was almost like him saying he isn’t a boy or something. The grin fades for the moment as he seems to have something serious to say. There is a pause that leaves me to wonder what it was. I really hope he isn’t going to ask me why I was in his room last night. The fact that I can’t sleep without that damn stuff rabbit pisses me off to no end and it would just be embarrassing to let someone know about it. I’ll have to come up with something to tell him. I guess I could just say that I was afraid or something but that would totally rune my image. Come to think about it all I did was crawl into his bed he was the one that started kissing me. I blush as I recall the doings of last night and the question is finally asked. Standing there unable to say anything for a moment, my head comes to rest on his chest with a slight giggle. “Well I don’t I guess I could be your girlfriend…” I tell him in a teasing tone as I look up at him before adding a much more serious note. “If you want me to be…”

WC:223/1244
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:33 pm

My hand rises slightly to her back as her head rests on my chest. I tilts my head to look down at her as she speaks. She guesses? As she answers for real, I continue on past her faded words and answer, "I do." It just kind of came out without any thinking attached to it. Now Hotaka would have a reason to tease me; but it would be okay since Natsuki would officially be my girlfriend. My hands come to her shoulders and I softly hold her back a bit so that I am able to lift my gaze to look into her eyes, "thta's okay right? You're my... girlfriend." This would be around the time the pastel glowing sparkling orbs start to float in the air with shiny and sparkling particles as I gaze ouji-sama style with a calm sense of alluring. 144

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:08 am

My eyes get all big a glittery and my cheeks are slightly blushed; the background changes to pink with bubbles flouting around as I look at Seiki’s charming face… naah not really, if I was someone else maybe that would happen but I hit him in the gut. “It is about time dumb ass.” I flick my hair back as I turn around. “I tried to be subtle about it but man you can’t take a hint.” I look over my shoulder at him. “We better get going or we’re going to be late… unless…you want to skip the first few hours.” I grin when I add the last part and I get that look in my eyes. No not that I’m going to kill you and eat you look; the hey I am feeling a little hot lets go to my place look.

WC:144/1388
ooc: finish it up!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:20 am

"Ooo! Itai..." I lean forwards a bit as I am hit in the gut and the mood is ruined. Had a male twice my size hit me, my awesome abs would have repelled the attack, but since it was a girl, and a special one at that, my defenses were lowered and I lean forwards as the bubbles and glitters break apart and shatteres like jagged glass pieces falling out of the surrounding. With a sigh, I lean up and rub my hand over my tummy as she scolds me. I begin to protest, "Natsu-chan, you're too mean" but she continues that it was time to get going. "Oh yeah," I remember, not wanting to be too late to school. Missing the last part, agree with the first part and pass by her at a jog around the time she turns to look at me with the look. "You're right! I can't be late again! Man my mom would kill me if the teacher called for me being late!" I say as I rush to the garage where I walk out my bike. Looking back at her, I call, "hurry up, Natsuki!" Straddling the bike, I start the engine and wait for her ready to go. 205

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Friends Sleepover: That Morning NatsukiKugaPBI

Looking at Seiki jogging by me and I couldn’t help but giggle at him when he says that he can’t be late again as he rushes to get his bike out of the garage. “That almost makes me happy that I don’t have that problem. Yeah, yeah… I’m coming.” It was nice to see that the happenings of last night haven’t changed him any. I get on the back of the back and put my arms around his waist. “Ok, lets go Mommies boy.” I grin after giving him the tease. Off to High school we go! To enjoy the best days of our lives where we get to have fun and live carefree!

WC:114/1502
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:05 am

updizzi
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Sleepover: That Morning   Friends Sleepover: That Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Sleepover: That Morning
Page 1 of 1