Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao ) Empty
PostSubject: Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like this sort of RP. lmao )   Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao ) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Dwem about his day as he always has looking through the whole mess of files for a moment to get ready to start up from where he left off from. After all, it always takes a few moments. Looking up after he started reading, his business E-Mails and finding a few readers had sent him a request for his to sign their book or to know when he was to be at a nearby bookstore to them so they could come to get there book signed there.

Dwem googled there address and found a bookstore at the corner in their area as almost down the street. Dwem popped off an E-Mail to let the Publicity department he had a grouping of fans in that area and he was going to pop by and sign a few books. As Dwem was glancing over and finishing the business side of the morning, he was ready to settle down and get some writing done at least.

Breakfast came in as he saw the new hot little servant his parents had hired in the last few days. He chuckled at the prospect of having a new servant since the other one left to be some a city Councilmen’s help or what not. Checking her out as she set down the tray and set things up.

As she, left Dwem noticed a pot of tea on the tray as he smiled.

“ Thank you. Who are you again? “

Looking back, she smiled.

“ I am Nasakie and I am your new servant. “

Going back to work ate at the same time since I worked at my own pace it did not matter much.

Post 1 / 280 words

Last edited by Dwem on Fri May 29, 2009 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: A lovely Writing day, Open if you like this sort of RP   Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao ) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Taking the opportunity to look over his notes Dwem went back to work after he finished his breakfast and pushed it aside after a bit still sipping on his tea of course. Looking up at the map, he was working on for the whole world of his own creation for his book. Taking a moment entered a program and made a few adjustments as soon enough the map changed as well above his Computer to reflect what he just did.

As he was working and entering the next chapter of his writing he considered a few pages of hand written notes along to one side of the table and figured he was getting close enough to the end of the book but there would have to be a lot of editing after he was complete with the rough draft.

Taking the opportunity to watch Nasakie gather up his things and make her way off with them. Laughing he was watching mostly her sweet little ass but he would play it off if she noticed. Looking back at his work saved his progress and started the spell check and editing faze of the whole mess.

As the advanced software did its business, Dwem opened a few E-Mails that just arrived as especially a few notices from some bookstores to see if he would happen to be in town to stop in and sign a few books. Figuring they would soon enough as after all, they would be aware his next book was in the works already.

It seemed they had their ways of finding this out but he simply dint paid enough attention or did he care.

Post 2 - 276 / 556
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao )   Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao ) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:46 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao )   Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Working, one word at a time ( Open if ya like it like this. lmao )
Page 1 of 1