Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Working out in Realm I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Working out in Realm I Empty
PostSubject: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Working out in Realm I Jynbanner_01
Working out in Realm I

Having not learned my lesson the first time, I actually listen as Angela speaks about the revamping she’s done with the experimental realm environment that almost claimed my life the first time I was in it. In the days after the release of the prisoner known as Target A for all practical purposes, I find myself in my new captain’s office after achieving the new rank, sitting in my chair behind my new desk with Angela standing before me. The pitch is basically to the point that she has changed the danger room to include better fail safes in case of an emergency. She does, however, pointout, that much of my difficulty in the room was due to my own weakness and advised that I worked out a bit in the smaller Realm Training Rooms set up by the Division for self study purposes ranging from Martial Arts to How to Fly a Helicopter. With a nod, I accept her words, wanting no more, and after the brief conversation, she smiles and excuses herself. With a sigh, I check my schedule for the day. It had been nagging me that I had not been working out lately. I used to at least do a little after basic training to attempt to keep the shape I had gained, but looking at those damn Hitorinji was a bit discouraging. I decide to block off portions of my calendar to his the work out areas to train a bit and maybe learn a new thing or two. With the mental decision to work out, I decide that I should have a partner to work out with me. The closest people to me were Izumi and Ingel. Though Izumi might look good all hot and sweaty in work out attire, I conclude that I would actually do more if I were pitting myself against Ingel, since he was a male and unattractive to me in that way. I open up the holographic display in front of me allowing it to hover over my desk as I check Ingel’s calendar and see when his open times were. I send a request to him for a meeting in the afternoons three days out of the week. After that is done, I resume my day as normal.
On one of the days scheduled to work out, I make my way to the training areas where the various rooms are set up for self training. Hopefully the reply from Ingel would be a positive one and he would meet me here. I approach wearing sweat pants and and Division 12 tee shirt as well as tennis shoes since I wanted to be comfortable if I were to have to do manual labor. I stand in a gym like hall in front of reserved room before opening the door and walking into an all white area where the Realm equipment would be built in. Hopefully Ingel would be arriving soon before I decided which workout I would want to do today.

Current: 502
Total: 502
Working out in Realm I Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 am

Working out in Realm I Ingel_13

When I got the message from Jyn requesting some spare time be set aside for training together, I was somewhat delighted, it sounded like a good idea and we had not spend much time together in a while. With this we would be able to work together and build our team work and even our personal skill sets. So I gladly accepted the request and marked the days on my personal calender. A day came up that we had set aside for our training and I brought some work out cloths to work. When the time came for our training session, I changed into my spare set of cloths. After changing into the work out cloths I had brought I head out for the training room Jyn had set up for our meeting point. As I come to the hall before the room, I push the door open and make my way through the hall and into the room where I expected Jyn to be waiting.

Post WC: 166

Working out in Realm I Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Working out in Realm I

I feel Ingel as he approaches and my gaze shifts towards the door as he walks in. With a nod, I welcome a “hey” to his arrival. Turning back forwards, I lift my hand and a digital holographic console forms in front of me with the menu for the work out room. I sign in with my Division credentials to log into my account and training regime, signing in Ingel as well. “How have things been?” I ask initiating the small talk as I look through the various options and courses that were available. I didn’t think I needed to be able to fly a helicopter anytime soon, and many of the courses seemed irrelevant. Moving into the conditioning and training portion of the menu, I notice an overall cardio workout with various types of fighting tutorials and interactive courses. “Are you in the mood to learn anything in particular?” I ask in addition to my first question.

Current: 158
Total: 660
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 pm

When I hear Jyn, I look to him and nod, " Hey. " I say before stepping further into the room as I glance around some. I shift my gaze around the room as I look at everything and when I hear Jyn speak up again, I glance at him for a moment before turning my attention away once again as I answer, " Things have been... well. " I said as I glance at Jyn once again to see what he was doing. When he asked what I was in the mood to learn, I think for a moment before speaking again, " Well.. How about some hand to hand combat? And, how have things been going with you? "

Post WC: 121
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Working out in Realm I

With a nod, I accept the hand to hand combat idea. I did know a little bit of grappling that I could work on, but mostly, I wanted the work out and to work on my endurance. My hand begins to move through the console as his question comes to my ears. The question was fairly simple enough, but things with me continued to be comlicated as normal. I speak, hopefully without telegraphing my internal thoughts as I answer, “things have been interesting as of late. With the new increase in rank, I find myself with new responsibilities, but other than that, things seem to be going normal as can be expected. “ I press the button to select the hand to hand course and turn to him stating, “it says to pick our styles within. Are you ready?”

Current: 139
Total: 799
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 pm

As Jyn begins to answer my question, I nod and listen to what he was saying. When Jyn finishes speaking I glance at what Jyn was doing before nodding, " That's to be expected with an increase in rank, they want you to do more and all that jazz. " I pause for a moment before going on, " Yeah. I believe I am ready, so we select what type we want to work on with the program starts, correct? " I asked, looking at Jyn a moment longer before I looked away.

Post WC: 93
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 am

Working out in Realm I

His words were chummy and true; something a friend might tell another casually. I think about the fact that he really was my only friend, at least male wise. I wonder if I should get out more, but then I easily push that thought away. With a nod, I confirm, “okay” hearing that he was ready. I press the button on the digital console to begin and the screen fades away and the realm around us starts to change. No longer would be we bound in the four white walls that surrounded us; the environment would change completely in terrain and atmosphere. The terrain would change to an old dojo that looks to be about two stories in height. It was something out of an old yakuza movie with an old time feel to it. A voice comes ominously and announces, “calibration round. You will be tested on what you know so far in order for us to calculate your training regime. Simulation set up...” At that moment, it seemed like Kill Bill occurred. A wall is kicked down, doors open on all sides and steps are heard at the stairs. The room fills with thugs and delinquents in tailored black suits and black face masks. They all pause for a moment before the music starts playing. I find myself disturbed as I comment, “crap.” So the plan in my mind was that Ingel could take 99% of them and I would work my best on the 1% that came across my path. Yelling ensues from all sides and the mob rushes in to attack. The voice shouts, “begin!”

Current: 269
Total: 1068
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:14 pm

I watch Jyn for a moment longer before my gaze shifts to the area around us as it begins to change, "Thats pretty neat." I said to myself as I watched the area change around us, changing into something that seemed more appropriate for the type of training we planed to do right now. With the way the area had changed, I began to wonder if we needed some of those outfits you see the people wear when they train in karate. When I heard the voice, I glanced around for a moment before looking back to Jyn until things started to get smashed open and men started to rush into the room. "What the hell was going on now?" I thought to myself as I glanced around at the men that were coming out of the woodwork. When I heard the comment from Jyn, I glanced back at him for a moment before my attention turns to the people around us as they begin to yell before charging straight for us. " Yeah, ya think? " I commented when the voice said begin. Though I had never had any real training with hand to hand fighting, I had done it some back in the day and I figured now was a good time to reflect on what little I had learned on the streets.

Post WC: 225
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Working out in Realm I

So as the rushing horde was making its way towards me, I felt this would be a good time to work on all of the things I’ve seen on TV. I remember the great martial artists of our time and thought back to how they may have handled the situation. By this time, my senses were going wild with faux energy signatures and danger approaching. They seem to rush in at slow motion; not because of any increased reaction, but at the sheer epic nature of the moment. As they come in, my foot slides out and my stance is held as my fist curls and I prepare my counter offensive. “It’s now or nothing!” I say in a tough guy manner as my body shifts and my fist is sent out in what I believe to be a perfect punch aimed for the chest of the first oncomer. From there, the plan was to strike him back, turn and kick another across the face and move into a spinning roundhouse for the third while looking cool. Instead of that, I managed to get punched… in the face. No… in the FACE. My body shifts as I stumble and note that the onslaught does not stop. Figuring, “screw this” I decide not to fight and to use the grappling skills I had that were not to shabby; I would just have to use a lot of it, given the number coming at us. The next punch comes in which is caught in an arm lock. I pull the body to me as I turn jutting my hip into his body in a toss to another oncomer. Holding up a guard, it is broken by a bashing punch, but I step forwards, sliding my foot to around the new opponent’s sliding behind him and grabbing him, or mounting, from behind. My body bends back in a bridge as I suplex the guy, rolling and coming into a crouch.

Current: 327
Total: 1395
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:51 pm

As the group of men draw closer, I shift my stance, spreading my legs apart a foot or so as I bring my arms up in front of me as I bring in my fingers and ball them up into a fist. As I assume a stance, I can only hope that it is at least half descent and will work for what is about to happen, other ways I may end up getting the crap beat out of me. when I heard Jyn's comment, I nodded, " Yeah! " I said before my attention rested fully on the first of the group to get to me. As the man gets with in range he launches an attack at me, swung out with a right straight. Seeing the attack come in I bring up my left arm and use it to knock the incoming attack away before I launch my own offense, thrusting out with my right fist aimed for the man's chest. When I felt the hit land I was a bit surprised, I expected the thing to dodge or do something else. My surprise only lasted a few moments as a fist came flying out of no where and clipped me in the side causing me to lurch to the side away from the attack as I turned to face the next attacker.

Post WC: 225
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am

Working out in Realm I
Looking up, it isn’t hard to find my next opponent, as the area was fill with them. My first series of attacks hadn’t been to graceful, so I sought to improve on things, but had little time to think before I was forced to roll to the side of an incoming attack coming to a stand to receive a punch to the mid section. My arm locks into the punch as I flip the male around and place my foot into his back pulling at his arm to dislocate it before turning to parry a high kick, pulling down on the leg and snapping it at the knee. Since these people weren’t really real, I felt I didn’t have to hold back in incapacitating them. I release the leg and turn as another attacker comes in, and I move to the side to evade the attack as another attacker comes in from the rear and pushes me forwards. I run into a kick that bend me over, but gripping onto the leg, I turn and kick the other leg from beneath the kicker hearing a snap on his way down before dislocating his ankle turning to face another attack. Through the fight seemed to have just begun, I knew that if this continued for long, I would be getting winded soon.

Current: 221
Total: 1616
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 am

As I turn to face the one who had got me in the side, he steps forwards and launches into a series of punches as he moves towards me. As the man came in with his attacks, I shifted from side to side to dodge each of the attacks he launched at me. However with the sheer number of opponents to fight I couldn't afford to take my time with them one by one. With this in mind, I went on the offensive and knocked away the next incoming attack before launching my counter attack. Launching my counter attack, I come out with a quick right hook, hitting the man in the face before I follow through with a upper cut with my left fist, planting it into the mans stomach before pushing him away. Once he was down I turned my attention to the next one to take care of. However, it wasn't one that I would be fighting next, instead of a single combatant, it was two this time that came at me. At first, all I could do was evade there attacks as I tried to come up with how exactly I should go about taking care of both of them. I couldn't exactly split them up and there is no telling when a third, or even forth will decided to join in on the action. During my moment of deliberation I must have let my guard down or not evaded fast enough because one moment I was thinking of what the hell to do and the next all I knew was I was taking a foot to the stomach from a round house kick. The kick to the stomach caused me to stumble back and almost fall to my ass, though I managed to hold up and launch into a counter attack.

Post WC: 306
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:23 am

Working out in Realm I

Through this I notice Ingel to be doing pretty well when compared to myself, on his end, but the observation isn’t more than a glance before his view is cut off by the hordes coming in. I attempt to continue to guard using my grappling techniques, but with them suited more so for one on one combat, I find myself in a tough spot for the remainder of the simulation. After about five more minutes of the rushing, defending and counter attacking, the attackers vanish visually and physically. In the middle of an arm bar, I stumble over as the opponents disappear and I look around seeing no one other than Ingel. The ominous voice speaks, “beginner level calibration complete.” I give an odd look with one eyebrow raised at the word “beginner” in the simulation’s description. My breath is heavy as my chest lifts and falls as I attempted to regain my composure. Since the adrenaline had died down, my body could catch up with me and I would feel the effects of fighting off hordes of people for approximately twenty minutes. That probably meant there were people who could do a lot better in that simulation than what I displayed. The voice continues, “your levels have been set.” A screen comes up with our vital statistics and I view Ingel and myself at a stamina and endurance capacity level of 1. “Well, I didn’t expect much…” I speak of myself as I look over the suggested regimes. The next step comes up, “choose training mode” with two options: co op, versus, or competitive. Looking to Ingel, I ask, “which one?”

Current: 272
Total: 1888
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:22 pm

I was starting to feel like I was in a Kung Fu movie and the directer had yet to say the magic word 'cut' in order to stop the actors so they could take a break. But I knew this wasn't a movie, that was the good part, I'd probably make a horrible actor for movies. Launching into an attack, I went for the man who had kicked me in the stomach, moving into a quick punch before following through with a second punch. Right in the middle of my battle the two I have been fighting disappear and I remember that we were fighting a simulation as I glance over at Jyn as the voice from before speaks up. What, that was just a calibration? and a beginner one to boot.. Id have to see they advanced calibration or even the step above beginner.. Now that the fight was over, I begin to relax and work on calming down from the fight. I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn as I wait to see what we will be doing next. When our options were presented, I thought over them for a moment before shrugging faintly, " Do you feel like going up against fifty guys at once, or a single guy?. " I wasn't sure which to chose, I had never fought with Jyn so I didn't know exactly how he fought nor how good he was.

Post WC: 238
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:26 am

Working out in Realm I

“I don’t know,” I say kind of answering his question. I didn’t know what the simulation would do next as I hadn’t anticipated the horde of men rushing at us to simply “test our might.” After something like this, I needed a breather anyways. I pause for a moment and look back to the board. I certainly didn’t think I wanted to fight against Ingel. I had my suspicions that he was much stronger than me and that he might actually be a hitorinji and either doesn’t know it or hasn’t mentioned it. There was no need for him to go against me while I had no confidence in my martial ability, so I comment, “it would kind of defeat the purpose of coming in here if we were to simply spar one another…” The competitive might prove to be fun, given that we would probably be going against one another and keeping score, but that could be equally embarrassing as the versus option. I figured that co op would be in my personal, selfish best interest. Looking back to him, I comment, “maybe co op since this is my first time with this system?”

Current: 195
Total: 2083
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:58 am

When he said he didn't know, I nodded to his answer, at the moment I didn't know either.. Though, I wasn't sure if I wanted to fight against wave after wave of enemy, not right now at least, perhaps when I get better with my hand to hand combat skills then I can take on wave after wave of enemies, but for now I something simple would be good, perhaps a few at a time. When Jyn commented about fighting against each other, I nodded, " Alright, we can save that for another time. " Since Jyn wasn't up for fighting against me, and I wasn't sure about Jyn's skill, thus meaning I wasn't up for it, I figured Jyn had a good point, and we could always do it some other time when we feel comfortable about our abilities. When Jyn spoke again, I nodded to what he said, " Yeah, that works. Something like before, only not as many combatants? "

Post WC: 164
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:25 am

Working out in Realm I

“Oh yeah,” I remember. A co op mode could turn into what we’ve experience in the previous simulation. I didn’t see a description of the mode as I assumed it was a secret of some sort and there didn’t seem to be a place to calibrate how many enemies you would take on, just yet. I wasn’t terribly skilled with technology, so it was also possible that I missed the place where I was supposed to click to set that kind of thing. Either way, I DO notice the large pretty buttons on the holographic digital display that read out the choices with hint words such as “start now” thus after looking at it for a while, I tap the one for co op mode and the digital display spins and shrinks into nothing as it goes away. The voice speaks, “starting co op mode.” The scenery around us shifts drastically. I find myself in a setting that resembled the red light district, only without the large crowds that are normally there. It is night time and we are surrounded by several large buildings with neon lights, music, and an overall club district feel to it. A holographic, “level one” appears overhead and the voice speaks the instructions: “infiltrate the night club and proceed to the top level where the boss will be waiting for you. Your opponents will be using beginner forms of martial arts including Muy Thai, Karate and Tae Kwan Do. Good luck!” A green arrow blinks over head pointing towards the doorway of a place with a neon sign dubbing it “Club Red.” At the door were two large bouncers in black suits. I assumed they would be the first opponents.

Current: 285
Total: 2368
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:12 pm

While Jyn works with the machine to set up our next adventure, I wait patiently as I watch him some, hoping that the computer wouldn't pit ungodly numbers against us as it had done before. When I heard the voice speak I glanced around for a moment before I began to look around as the scenery changed once again. Though this time it wasn't the same as before, this time it was something different and I hope that is a good sign.. I glance around at all the lights and buildings as the scenery shifts completely to what seemed like the red light district in town. When I seen that we were on 'level one' I was a bit relieved, at least it wasn't going to start us on a high level. As the voice tells us what we need to do I listen to the instructions. I got the feeling this was kind of like a video game in a way, the computer pitting us against some enemies and giving us an objective, but I'm not really complaining, if it helps me improve my skill, I'm down for it. Though I was glad to hear the enemies we are being pitied against will be using beginner level martial arts skill, at least we will have a decent chance against them. When I noticed the arrow blinking I turned my attention to Jyn, " I guess we go this way? "

Post WC: 241
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Working out in Realm I

The ever astute Ingel seemed to be correct. The arrow would be an obvious sign and I nod as I agree with him before making a step in that direction. Before I am able to finish the step, a person suddenly appears out of nowhere next to Ingel in a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt that read “trainer.” The male had a large build and seemed very athletic with short brown hair and a farm boyish look to him. Standing next to Ingel, the person speaks, “I am your trainer and will pop up every once and a while to help you in your training. When approaching a target, make sure to look for open points and keep your guard up. The difference between a fighter and a good fighter is a strong stance. Keep your arms up and cover your upper body during your offense. Have meaning behind each strike and hit your target area as hard and quickly as possible before resuming your defense!” With those words, the male vanishes and things return as they were. I pause and look around for my trainer, but nothing appears just yet. With a shrug, I motion that I would be going in and walk to approach the front door of the club. The two guard, cooly wearing shades in the black of night, turn their gaze to notice my approach. One steps forwards and unbinds his arms from about his chest speaking, “no entry” while assuming a boxing stance. The other turns his attention to Ingel and blocks the path to the door as things were obviously about to begin.

Ooc: Feel free to start off.
Current: 279
Total: 2647
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 pm

When Jyn began to move, I was about to start moving as well but when the man appeared I turned my gaze to him, at first expecting it to be someone about to attack me, but it turned out to be some trainer. I keep my gaze fixed on the trainer and listen to what he has to say as he speaks. I didn't expect to get a trainer in the simulation but it could be a good thing, help me learn better. When he finishes, he vanishes and I glance over to Jyn for a moment, " That was interesting. " I comment before following after Jyn as he begins to move towards the building we were to infiltrate. When the first man steps forwards, I glance at him for a moment, looking him over before I turn my attention to the other man, looking him over as well. It seemed the one who had stepped forwards would be Jyn's opponent, and this one would be mine. " Well, I guess we have no choice but to take care of these guys first. " I said, glancing to Jyn before I turn my attention back to the one standing in my way, " So, shall we dance? ". With out waiting on a response from the man standing before me, I move forwards and close the distance between myself and the man in a blink of an eye (Godspeed). After closing the gap I quickly launch into an attack, catching the guy off guard by the speed at which I moved, I bring my right arm up and swing out in a right hook, planting my fist into the side of the man's face.

Post WC: 285
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Working out in Realm I

My gaze shifts to Ingel as he speaks and I give a nod to agree with his words speaking, “I guess so…” He makes the comment about dancing and in that moment, he moves incredibly fast. His movements are to the point that normally I wouldn’t be able to keep up with them. He decks his male, drawing the attention of me and the guy I was fighting against. The large bouncer type is sent back, his back slamming into the door of the club. Figuring that I could not spend too much time marveling over my partner, I turn to the bouncer before me and rush towards him with a swinging right hook. The bouncer turns in time to notice the poorly aimed swing and steps back. His fist curls in his right hand as he thrusts it forwards to my face. My head snaps back as I step back and catch myself. He comes in with another punch and I parry the attack, grabbing the first coming at me and pivoting into a hip toss. Keeping hold of the arm, I plant my knee in his back and pull back on it, locking it behind his back and lowering to get an arm bar across his throat.

Current: 209
Total: 2856
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:31 am

My attack was spot on and knocked the man back into the door, that was good to see, now all I had to do was finish him off so we could make our way into the club. I looked at the one I knocked into the door and grinned faintly, I wasn't sure if I could do it, but I wanted to finish the guy off in one more hit, if that was possible, so we could make our way into this place and continue up to the boss. With the desire to defeat the bouncer in one single blow, I tried to come up with what exactly I should attempt to do in order to overcome the challenge, and the one thing I came up with was one of thous round house kicks that you see the kung fu action guys do on tv. With the decision to try and take the guy out with a round house kick, I began to spin around and as I did so, I brought up a leg and as I turned to face the man I thrust out with my leg in an attempt to kick him in the chest and knock him through the door.

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Working out in Realm I

After the man’s back hits against the door, his body bounces forwards just a bit. His eyes come to witness the attack coming in at him, but his body is too slow to react as the foot strikes into his chest and the doors behind him burst open as they are burst open by the bouncer’s size and momentum. Parts of the door splinter off as the wood and the male body comes to the ground. With a groan, the bouncer like male attempts to pick himself up by leaning up from the position on his back that he had been forced onto.
Getting my arm around the neck of the male beneath me, I pull up sharply to restrict the air supply that’s able to pass through his throat. I lock my hand into my supporting arm as I press my knee into his back and hold the lock as the man struggles against me, his finger pulling at my arm to attempt to free it. Eventually, the hands stop and the male’s movements become weaker before he stops and his body goes limp. Standing up, I look down and to the opening in the entrance made by Ingel. It seemed as if he was winning his first battle as well. As the first enemies of the first level, I knew these would probably be the easier, but they were sure big enough to pass off as a tough guy in the normal realm. I would follow after Ingel to make my way to the entrance.

Current: 257
Total: 3113
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 am

After delivering the round house kick, I let my leg drop back to the ground and I look to the man I had just sent through the door. Seeing I had knocked him through the door like I had planed to, I nodded. But it appeared the kick didn't finish him off just yet, I guess I didn't put enough force into the attack or am not strong enough to just yet. Since he was starting to get up, I quickly move forwards and come down with a quick stomp to knock the man back to the ground and finish him off. After delivering what I hoped was the final blow to the man, I glance to Jyn for a moment and see that he had finished off the one he had been fighting, " Shall we proceed? " I asked, looking at Jyn a moment longer before I turned my attention to the path we needed to travel in order to get to the boss we are to fight.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Working out in Realm I

The man is stomped down as he attempts to get up and his body meets with the hardwood floor with his head bouncing back from the force of the stomp. For the moment he is knocked unconscious and his body goes limp, resisting no more. Approaching from the rear as Ingel finishes with the larger male, I notice him turn towards me with his question posed. With a nod, I answer, “right.” I look out onto the first floor interior of the club. It looked like a lobby area that was empty of bodies, filled with decorative items, furniture and soft dim lights in the corners of the room. There was a holographic hour glass in the center of the room with “loading” beneath it. On the side wall of the room was a door that opens with four men dressed in casual attire exiting and taking notice of us. The holographic hourglass goes away and the men react to our presence with two picking up lamp poles to use as weapons and the other two running forward with no weapon in hand. Ingel’s trainer appears to his side once more as he comments, “for opponents with melee weapons, wait for an opening before initiating your attack. Wielding a weapon causes lag time that puts you at an advantage when you only have your body as your weapon!” The trainer strikes a pose, flexing his muscles as he fades away. Once again, I have no trainer and my eye twitches slightly.

Current: 251
Total: 3364
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 pm

When Jyn answered my question I nod and glance around, looking at the inside of the club. So far there were no sign of anyone to fight, that was until I noticed the door that opened and then the four men that came out, spoke to soon I guess. Once the four came out of the door I glanced over each of them. When I seen two of the four pick up weapons I smirk faintly, so they weren't going to fight fair, I wonder if that meant we didn't have to fight fair either. I notice the two running forwards before my attention turns to the trainer as he begins speaking to me. I nod to what the trainer was saying, turning my attention back to the four we were about to fight. When the trainer disappears I glance over to Jyn before looking back to the two that broke off the group.

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Working out in Realm I

Seeing four I could assume that we would divide these enemies fairly meaning that Ingel could get three while I worked on one. Seeing as they were rushing towards us, I look around and find a coffee table or some type of standing in the lobby area we were standing in. I pick it up and immediately hurl it towards the closest near us. The wood splinters and breaks as it shatters into the male and he is sent to his back. Swiftly rushing up to him, I lift my knee and then slam hard on the most effective target I could think of. Between his spread legs my Bruce Lee stomp of death goes as I then turn to the side twisting my foot, voiding the males warranty on ever having children. The other rusher would be heading towards Ingel with the two weapon artists en route.

Current: 148
Total: 3512
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Seeing the one rushing at me, I nodded my head faintly and brought up my hands, balling them into fists as I got ready for a fight. I decided not to give the one rushing at me much of a chance to really attack me, so once again I dash forwards and close the distance between myself and the man charging towards me in the blink of an eye (Godspeed). As I come to the man I bring my right fist up, thrusting it up into the man's stomach with as much force as I could put into the attack, trying to take him down in a single hit so I could move onto the two coming at me with the weapons.

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 am

Working out in Realm I

The man rushing Ingel is struck in the gut and the fist digs into his stomach before his body is repelled back by the strength and momentum of the attack. He rolls and flips, falling back until he slides to a stop, lying motionless on the ground. The other two engage Ingel at this time. After my stomp of death, I noticed the lack of movement coming from the male I had taken down. Looking up, I see the male who was hit by Ingel fly past in the space between the weapon bearers and myself, and then I am able to see the other two coming. I wonder for a moment how I would defend and attack against someone with a lamp pole in hand. I am cautious in approaching them.

Current: 132
Total: 3644
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:38 am

My moment of victory only lasted a few seconds before the two that had been rushing at me got close enough to engage me. If only I had a pistol, then this would be over much easier, but alas, all I have are the two fists I was born with, I guess that will have to do. When the first swung at me, I bring my arm up and use it as a both a shield to block the attack and as a means to knock the man's weapon away so he would be forced to take more time while recovering. After this, if successful, I twist my body so that my right shoulder shifts closer to the one who had attacked me, as I do so I bring up my first fist and thrust it out in an attempt to land a swift strike to the man's chest.

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Working out in Realm I

Male C approaches Ingel with a swing and the pole is blocked by Ingel’s arm. The weak metal bends slightly at the area where it was blocked and Ingel’s fist successfully finds the chest of the man. He stumbles back and pivots around the reverse way, emitting a grunt with force, he swings the lamp out horizontally looking to strike Ingel at torso level. As Male D approaches, me, I pussyfoot things, staying back as he attempts to swing the pole at me. I had no inclination to approach him or try to get in close while he had the weapon. Instead of running in to get close and parry, I run away running around the room in a backwards manner with my attention on my attacker who seemed to be growing frustrated with me. “Fight!” the male coaxes as I leap away from a slashing attack and move to the side of the following rush. I find the remnants of the end table I tossed at the first guy and pick it up, throwing it at Male D. He guards as it hits high and I rush in with a shoulder rush, grabbing him about the torso. His weapon makes it hard to counter grab me and I slide about his body and bend back, slamming him backwards onto his neck. My body rolls around as I come into a crouch over the K/O’d opponent. He had dropped the pole in the process of being slammed and, luckily for me, didn’t seem to be moving.

Current: 256
Total: 3900
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:30 pm

When I seen my strike didn't finish the man off, I sighed lightly, " Guess it wont be that easy.. " I said to myself as I watched the man as he recovered from the strike before he began to retaliate, coming at me with the lamp he is wielding. This time I decided not to block and instead I ducked down low enough to evade the pole before lunging forwards straight at the man. As I lung forwards I try to grab the man so I can take him to the ground. If successful I will be able to follow through with a series of swift strikes to the man's head in an attempt to render him incapable of continuing our little battle.

Post WC: 124
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Working out in Realm I

The man misses the attack with the lamp pole and is tackled down to the ground and furthermore pummeled by Ingel. After the man is clearly out, I simply stand there next to Ingel for a moment not saying nothing with a somewhat blank expression on my face. “Umm…” I begin, but the it becomes obvious that this stage is cleared as a sound chimes and a large yellow arrow manifests and blinks pointing towards the stairway. “That way,” I assume as I jog towards it. Ingel’s trainer and manifests next to Ingel and advises, “beating the crap out of someone is a good way to relieve stress built up from work. Keep up the good work, you psycho you!” After that, he flexes and vanishes. Reaching the base of the stairs, I look up to see that it was basically an access stair way consistent of concrete and iron, that spiraled up a boxed enclosed area up to the next floor. I look to Ingel if there were any response from him before making my way up the stairs way at a casual pace before coming to the second floor door. I could hear music in the room beyond the closed door. The door opens on its own, revealing an inside area that looked like a grotto or chill spot of sorts, dim with small flashing strobes providing sporadic colored light here and there along with a few small light sources like lava lamps. There was a bar, a few chairs, love seats and such, set up where men and women would be casually sitting. Looking to Ingel, I offer, “after you…”

Current: 273
Total: 4173
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:06 am

When I took the man down to the ground I ended up getting caught up in the pummeling I was giving him and didn't come out of it until I heard Jyn's 'Umm'. When I heard Jyn I lifted my gaze from the man and looked up at Jyn for a moment before I catch sight of the yellow arrow showing us were to go. When I caught sight of it I glanced at it for a moment before nodding to Jyn's comment. As Jyn jogs towards our destination I climb to my feet and before I could follow after him the trainer appears next to me, causing me to turn my attention to him as he begins speaking. I wasn't exactly sure if I liked the comment from the trainer, though I cant deny that work does cause some stress.. When the trainer vanished I turn and follow after Jyn and begin to make my way up the stairs and follow after Jyn as he begins to ascend the stairs. As we came up to the door, I heard the music behind it and glanced at the door for a moment as I wondered what we will be fighting next. When the door opens I am able to look into the room, glancing around at everything, I noticed that there were no combatants in the room. When I heard Jyn speak I glanced at him and nodded, " Alright. " I said before slipping past Jyn and making my way into the room.

Post WC: 254
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Working out in Realm I

I move to the side as Ingel steps into the room and move in behind him. The people casually partying look as if they are going to continue their festivities for a moment, but halt on our arrival. Heads turn towards us as the attention is garnered by our entry and the men, and oddly enough women, stand up and assume fighting stances. All in all, there were about six in this room. There were three men and three women. I assumed something like this would probably turn out to be a ‘ball room brawl.’ One of the men who had been sitting down at the sofa gets up and rushes towards Ingel looking to spear him with a shoulder charge. Another of the men rushes in my direction as the others start to make their way at a much slower pace, judging our reactions. The male that rushes to me makes things easy on me. His head ducks down and I lose a bit of wind as his shoulder juts into my torso, but my right arm locks around his head and my body falls back, redirecting his momentum to drive me towards the ground, his head first. After slamming him on his head, I roll back and into the crouch, looking to the next to approach me.

Current: 219
Total: 4392
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:56 am

After stepping into the room I glance around at the people in the room, so now we will be fighting women, well, not everyone is going to remain passive, unfortunately. When I noticed the one rushing at me I turned my gaze to him and smirked faintly, " So you wanna dance? ". As the man came at me, I held my ground and braced myself for the impact I knew was coming, shifting my stance so I would be able to take the impact and not fall to the ground. As the man made contact, I let out a grunt of pain, attempting to remain standing as I launched my counter attack. As I sprang into my attack, I brought an arm down and looped it around the man's upper body so I could hold him in place better before I shifted my stance and brought a knee up into the man's stomach, putting as much force behind the attack as I could.

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 3402
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Working out in Realm I

The knee to the stomach causes vomit to emit from the male as he grows limp being manhandled by Ingel’s knee. Seeing what happened to the male, a woman takes off her high heel and chunks it at Ingel, then rushes at him with a flying jump kick. Another male rushing in from the side with his fist pulled back to punch at Ingel around the time after the kick would occur.
In my crouch, I notice two coming at me. The first to reach me was the woman who pelts me a good one across the face as I stand up. My body turns a bit and the male comes into view as I come back around with a strong punch to my upper torso. The first digs in and my body is propelled from its position, over a chair and onto the ground. With a slight grunt I start to pick myself up with the woman in route to place a knee to my face. As the knee comes up, I catch it and turn with a take down from my grounded position, getting the woman into an ankle lock, holding her in place for the time being.

Current: 200
Total: 4592
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:14 pm

I was a bit disgusted when the man vomited from the knee to the stomach. As he goes limp I release him, letting him fall to the ground before I glance around for my next opponent. My attention shifted to the thrower if the shoe when it hit me. Looking at the woman rushing me, I sigh softly and shake my head, " Guess your my next opponent. Looks like I will have to fight a woman. " A woman that knows kung fu! Holy crap! As the woman launches into her crazed flying kick, I bring up my arms and hold them in front of me together to act as a shield against the incoming flying kick. I managed to block the first attack, but I didn't notice the second until it was to late. The punch having caught me off guard sent me stumbling to the side before I managed to regain my footing. Once I regained my footing I turned my attention to the one who landed a hit and launched into an offense, moving in close to the man and launching a quick punch aimed for the man's chest.

Post WC: 193
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Working out in Realm I

The man gets cocky after his punch lands. The counter punch comes to his chest, a bit quick for him to defend against, and causes him to stumble back slightly. He regains his footing and puts up his dukes in order to set his stance. As he recomposes himself, the woman comes back into the scene with a flying spinning roundhouse kick aimed to take Ingel’s head off.

I look up while holding the woman’s ankle to notice the male rushing towards me. I slam my knee into the back of the woman’s thigh and yank up to dislocate her leg before opening my stance up as the male rushes in with a front kick. I catch the leg and then kick his other leg as I stand up, causing him to split before stepping forwards and lodging my knee into the male’s face.

Current: 144
Total: 4736
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm

After striking the man in the chest, I can turn my attention to the woman for a moment now that the man was on the rebound from my strike. This woman is crazy, coming at me with another of her off the wall kung fu movies. This time I stood ready, and mindful of my other opponent. I needed to take out one of them, and the crazy kung fu woman seemed like a prime target to take out first, then I can move onto the other man. I bring an arm up and use it as a shield to block the crazy kung fu spinning kick, after blocking the kick I launch a swift right uppercut aimed for the woman's stomach.

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Working out in Realm I

The uppercut strikes the woman’s stomach and causes her to bend over. She makes an odd noise before crumpling over to the ground. The guy looks down at the woman, then back up to Ingel and asks, “what type of man hits a woman like that?! You’re horrible!” Enraged, the male rushes Ingel with a right hook, and in following his motions, attempts to continue with a quick left upper cut before he would attempt a wild haymaker of a punch.
After slamming my knee into the male’s face, he falls over to the ground holding his face. With a grunt, I pull my leg back and lodge it in his gut several times. He still seemed to be moving, which was both a burden and an annoyance, so I look around and pick up a lamp sitting on a coffee table. I hold it high above my head before slamming it down onto the male’s cranium, thus rendering him unconscious. By this time my breath was heavy as I look over the male who finally stopped moving. My attention shifts to the right as I notice the female still sprawling on the floor holding her dislocated leg. Looking around, I find large clay vase and give her the same facial the male received. It seems to be very effective as it puts her right to sleep.

Current: 227
Total: 4963
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

As the woman falls to the ground, I let go of her so she could and turn my attention to the man that is still standing. When the man spoke up, I held back a comment and kept telling myself she isn't real. As the man rushes at me and launches into his attacks, I begin to step back and lean left to evade his hook then took another step back, evading the upper cut. When he launched into his third attack, I decided it is time to stop evading him and put him down for the count so we can move on to the next challenge. As he launched into his third attack, I brought an arm up and used it to deflect the attack before launching into an attack of my own. First throwing a punch straight out at he man's chest before following through with a second punch, an upper cut aimed at the man's stomach.

Post WC: 159
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:46 am

Working out in Realm I

Both punches hit their mark and the man bends over Ingel’s uppercut and falls to the side when he is allowed to. Standing up straight, I look to Ingel and give a nod of approval. There is a large message in the center of the room that states that the level is cleared and the words, “Boss Round” come up in large bold letters. I wait for the arrow to point us in the direction that we’re supposed to go, but instead of that, it seems as if the earth starts to quake a little bit. I look around for the source of this. At the bar, glasses would show ringed ripples in an oscillating form. Across from us at the rear exit to the room, the double doors burst open and a large (fat) male in jeans and a Hawaiian shirt walks out. The short haired behemoth looks across towards us and grins before continuing his steps to the center of the room. Smacking one fist into his palm he nods in Ingel’s direction and gives a “bring it”motion.

Current: 180
Total: 5143
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 am

As the man falls to the ground, I glance over to Jyn, giving a return nod before glancing around in search of the next one to fight, however it seems their isn't anyone at the moment. That prompts me to search for the arrow pointing out the exit we need to take so we can make our way to the next floor. But their wasn't one of those either, instead their is something else that doesn't seem to pleasing, the words 'Boss Round' and no arrow pointing out where we need to go. As the ground begins to quake some I begin to wonder what was about to happen as I turn my attention to the bar. When I heard the sound of doors bursting open I quickly turned my attention to the figure that came through the doors. " So this is the boss it was talking about. " I said to myself as I looked over the man that came out of the double doors. I kept my gaze fixed on the man and when he made the motion to me, I smirked faintly before glancing at Jyn, " Looks like I'm up first, unless you feel like double teaming him. "

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:55 am

Working out in Realm I

By the time Ingel turns around to glance at me, I am at the bar refreshing myself to a beverage. Hell, I figured since I was fighting up this sweat, I might as well help myself to the realistic properties of the environment. I emit an “ahhh” before realizing that Ingel was speaking to me. “Oh? Oh, sure. I’ll be right over there. Knock yourself out.” Realistically, I was tired of fighting, my body hurt and I needed to take a shit. If the big fat guy wanted a go at Ingel, then who was I to stop him. I sigh as I think to myself, “maybe I’m getting old” before I realized that was the purpose of this exercise. If it was easy the first time, I wouldn’t have to do it.

Current: 133
Total: 5276
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:14 am

I sigh lightly as I see what Jyn is doing. when he answers me, I nod faintly and turn my attention back to the boss of the level. " Alright fat boy, lets tango. " I said as I popped my knuckles. Since he was the 'boss' I knew he was going to be tough, so that meant I would have to give it my all so I could take this guy down as fast as possible. Before jumping into this little battle, I glance around one final time then turned my full attention to the big man and charged straight at him. As I drew closer to the man, I utilized a quick burst of speed (Godspeed) to get right up in the man's face before he could react and began to unload a barrage of punches into the man's stomach.

Post WC: 142
Total WC: 4222
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Working out in Realm I

Looking around the bar, I notice a few alcoholic drinks. I wondered how that would work here in the realm. I knew the realm was able to effect your mind to the point where you could feel pain and fatigue, and I knew various brothels and adult access areas had programs that allowed you to feel virtual pleasure; but I wondered if I could get hammered in here and feel the same way as if I were drunk. Reaching over the bar, I lower a glass mug beneath the beer tap and let it flow.

The large man grins as Ingel makes his approach. The burst of speed catches him off guard and he is unable to set up a defense as the barrage of punches comes to his stomach. The punches do not seem effective, however, as his belly moves around a lot, but it didn’t seem to be having an actual effect on the large man. Inhaling, he pushes his stomach out, parrying the punches in a stomach smash to knock Ingel back and off of him, partially laughing at the attempt.

Current: 184
Total: 5460
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 pm

As I come to realize that my punches are having little to no effect on the man, I decide it would be best to pull back and try attacking from another angle. However, as I come to realize this the man inhales and forces his stomach out, knocking me back. Taking a few steps back I put some distance between myself and the fat man. As I put some distance between myself and the man, I glance over to where I had last seen Jyn hanging out before turning my attention back to the man I'm fighting. " .. I guess that isn't going to work. You're built like a tank... A giant fat human tank. " I commented as I thought about how to, " Hey, Jyn, you gonna sit around and let me do all the work, or are you gonna offer some assistance? " As I finish speaking I dash forwards and jump into the air as I come closer to the man. As I move through the air I bring a leg up and point my knee straight out, my intention was to slam my knee into the man's head, that is if everything goes according to plan.

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 4424
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:47 am

Working out in Realm I

“I’m not fat, I’m big boned!” the man protests with a good amount of passion in his argument as he continues, “I have low metabolism and a bad thyroid. If I was fat, it wouldn’t be my fault!” The fat comment sends the man into a defensive rage and there seemed to be a red glow about his body as he “powered up.” I am over the counter as I hear Ingel’s voice. He seemed a bit concerned and I thought that maybe the man might be too much for him. I sit back in the chair and look towards his efforts. I look back forwards and take a swig of the beer before slamming the glass mug onto the counter and wiping my face with the back of my fist. “Alright then,” I sigh to myself as I stand up off of the bar stool, “I suppose I should assist… this is probably recorded anyways.” As Ingel leaps at the man, his hand comes up and blocks the knee, then using his weight for momentum, he swings his arm out to push Ingel away and to the side into a round table with several lounge chairs situated around it.

Current: 200
Total: 5660
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:59 am

Before I could make contact with my knee... something happens. First my attack is blocked, which I expected to happen if he managed to block it, what happened next I wasn't exactly expecting, but it is something that could happen. Unable to get away from the man in time I am helpless to prevent the fat man from propelling me through the air away from him. The first thing I hit was a lounge chair, knocking it to the side before I made contact with the table, which isn't a pleasant thing. As I made contact with the side of the table, hitting my back, I arched my back and let out a groan of pain. Pulling away from the table, I slumped forwards as I reached back and placed a hand on my back where I hit it on the table, " Fuck... that hurt. "

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I Empty

Back to top Go down

Working out in Realm I
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next