Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers Empty
PostSubject: Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers   Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Arriving at the Event Center, as he had been able to convince his Publisher to get his on the team for the demonstration booth. All the recent books coming out as including a moment where Dwem would be interviewed later on.

Dwem was eagerly looking towards the coolest event ever as Gen Con was coming to town and he was to have a seat at the booth. Arriving Dwem seemed very pleased as he was going to be able to run around and get some Autographs later on. Looking at the whole thing Dwem was interested is seeing how this sort of event was arranged.

When the interview finally came around Dwem was put on the spot, as by a question he did not expect at all. The young Lady seeming innocent enough smiled at Dwem and tore into him like a rag doll.

“ So, I heard your making a lame attempt at cashing in on the RPG market and making your book into a game. Heard you are in the foremost push for nearly all the questionable Scenes as most of the woman in the upcoming Movie project is nude or close enough to it. What about the rumor you are a complete pig of a Mooch that lives off of rich mommy and daddy and you still remain living at home. “

The questions came without mercy, as he seemed speechless while his Editor and Agent seemed to have an equal loss for words. Lucky this was only a child and the real interview was later but Dwem was about to slap if not shoot the kid.

After that horror, Dwem sat down with the real interviewing reporter and replied to some questions. Before Dwem replied he took a deeply held breath in relief.

“So what about the rumor of a RP Game, A movie and an on line game as well? What is the full story about all of this? “

Dwem almost panicked until he noticed the questions were civil from the older female.

“It is all rough ideas at the moment as I have far to go before I would be ready for any sort of venture as of yet. “

Walking along after his bit Dwem got some Autographs. Noticing a few other Writers he normally read Dwem got there, Autographs as it seemed amusing to them. Dwem simply ignored them and moved along through the booths.
wc 404.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers   Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:44 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Business and Pleasure of a Writer's day among the gamers
Page 1 of 1